Most Significant Loss:

Furman Paladins

https://i.imgur.com/b772ZZT.jpg

aceinthehole
November 18th, 2019, 11:19 AM
I would replace KSU with Yale.

RootinFerDukes
November 18th, 2019, 11:27 AM
For the second week in a row, the CAA's #2 team is not ranked.

Gil Dobie
November 18th, 2019, 11:32 AM

I replaced Dartmouth with Yale.

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2019, 11:33 AM
Here's this week's poll article: http://thefcswedge.com/ags-poll/ags-poll-week-12-top-25-results-2/

I'll beat the Monmouth drum again this week but I think they're super underrated at #17. Their resume stacks up pretty well with almost any team in the consensus 8-12 range IMO.
According to AGS the Griz are back! Their #3 ranking in this poll is their highest in the AGS Poll since they were ranked #1 in week 1 of 2010.
Sac St sets yet another all-time high in the AGS Poll at #4.
Not seeing what's holding up Furman in the rankings still. I guess quality FBS losses? IMO they have no business being in front of the two teams directly behind them right now.

TheKingpin28
November 18th, 2019, 11:34 AM
1: North Dakota State Bison
2: James Madison Dukes
3: Sac State Hornets
4: Montana Grizzlies
5: Illinois State Redbirds
6: Weber State Wildcats
7: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
8: Montana State Bobcats
9: Northern Iowa Panthers
10: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
11: Villanova Wildcats
12: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
13: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
14: Central Arkansas Bears
15: Austin Peay Governors
16: Wofford Terriers
17: Florida A&M Rattlers
18: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
19: Furman Paladins
20: Monmouth Hawks
21: Dartmouth Big Green
22: Yale Bulldogs
23: Towson Tigers
24: Southern Illinois Salukis
25: North Carolina A&T Aggies

Here's my shot at it. Flame away

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2019, 11:35 AM
Agreed.

I replaced Dartmouth with Yale.
Dartmouth did crush Yale earlier in the year. IMO both are worthy of being ranked. Princeton definitely not.

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2019, 11:38 AM
This is what I came up with:

3: Montana Grizzlies
4: Weber State Wildcats
5: Sacramento State Hornets
6: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
7: Illinois State Redbirds
8: Northern Iowa Panthers
9: Monmouth Hawks
10: Montana State Bobcats
11: Central Arkansas Bears
12: Austin Peay Governors
13: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
14: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
15: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
17: Villanova Wildcats
18: Florida A&M Rattlers
19: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
20: Dartmouth Big Green
21: Southern Illinois Salukis
22: Furman Paladins
23: Yale Bulldogs
24: Albany Great Danes
25: Towson Tigers

clickclack
November 18th, 2019, 11:40 AM
'Nova sitting there with 3 CAA loses top 10..Albany outright 2nd place team not ranked. Travesty!

Towson, team Albany beat who also is behind them in standings also ranked. LOL!!!

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2019, 11:48 AM
'Nova sitting there with 3 CAA loses top 10..Albany outright 2nd place team not ranked. Travesty!
I think Nova is overrated moreso than Albany is underrated. It's weird how the consensus is down on the CAA yet Villanova, with three CAA losses like you said - two of which to teams who didn't receive a single vote this week, is consensus #10.

Just going through the list no one above them even has 1 loss to a team completely out of the AGS Poll this week. Of the 10 teams ranked below them Wofford has 1, Austin Peay has 2, SELA has 2, and UND has 1 but each one of those teams has at least one win against a team ranked higher in the consensus the Towson who is Villanova's best win. Seems like a lot of people are voting off of Nova's record rather than the substance of their wins and losses.

Derby City Duke
November 18th, 2019, 11:49 AM
Here's my take on this week's mayhem. I guess looking back I could've moved SIU into the 20s instead of including Towson. Looking forward to watching them vs. NDSU next week.

Hello Derby City Duke,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 11/17/2019 14:49:30

Your vote is listed below.

4: Sac State Hornets
5: Weber State Wildcats
7: Northern Iowa Panthers
8: Illinois State Redbirds
9: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
11: Austin Peay Governors
12: Wofford Terriers
13: Central Arkansas Bears
14: Florida A&M Rattlers
15: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
16: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
17: Monmouth Hawks
19: Villanova Wildcats
20: Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks
21: Furman Paladins
22: San Diego Toreros
23: Albany Great Danes
24: Dartmouth Big Green

Derby City Duke

The Most Significant Win: Montana Grizzlies
The Most Significant Loss: Furman Paladins

Bisonator
November 18th, 2019, 11:52 AM

Towson, team Albany beat who also is behind them in standings also ranked. LOL!!!
Albany's schedule is pretty weak. They are #2 in the CAA because they didn't have to play JMU or Nova.

Dukie95
November 18th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Albany getting no love.

Reign of Terrier
November 18th, 2019, 11:56 AM
good poll, as usual at this time of year.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 18th, 2019, 11:59 AM
4: Illinois State Redbirds
7: Sac State Hornets
8: Wofford Terriers
10: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
12: Montana State Bobcats
13: Furman Paladins
14: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
15: Florida A&M Rattlers
16: Dartmouth Big Green
17: San Diego Toreros
18: Yale Bulldogs
19: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
21: Villanova Wildcats
22: Southern Illinois Salukis
24: Central Arkansas Bears
25: Albany Great Danes

Go Lehigh TU owl

The Most Significant Loss: Dartmouth Big Green
Which Conference Does Your Team Play in?: Patriot League

Dukie95
November 18th, 2019, 12:02 PM
Albany's schedule is pretty weak. They are #2 in the CAA because they didn't have to play JMU or Nova.

They should at least be switched with Towson, who's still riding on pre-season expectations. Albany also beat them during the season.

Albany's going to be an at-large and for them to be completely out of this poll isn't a good look.

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2019, 12:03 PM
4: Illinois State Redbirds
7: Sac State Hornets
8: Wofford Terriers
10: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
12: Montana State Bobcats
13: Furman Paladins
14: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
16: Dartmouth Big Green
17: San Diego Toreros
18: Yale Bulldogs
19: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
21: Villanova Wildcats
22: Southern Illinois Salukis
24: Central Arkansas Bears
25: Albany Great Danes

Go Lehigh TU owl

The Most Significant Loss: Dartmouth Big Green
Which Conference Does Your Team Play in?: Patriot League
Not really sure what else Monmouth needs to do for you to have them higher. You're super high on other teams from perceived weak conferences like CCSU and San Diego. Monmouth has better wins than both of those teams combined.

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2019, 12:10 PM
They should at least be switched with Towson, who's still riding on pre-season expectations. Albany also beat them during the season.

Albany's going to be an at-large and for them to be completely out of this poll isn't a good look.
They aren't completely out of the poll, they're the top team in the ORV. Based on the consensus they'd be the 2nd best team left out (Kennesaw St is the last in) if the playoffs started this week. If they win this week it's pretty likely the consensus puts them in since the loser of the SELA/Nicholls game probably drops below them and SIU is likely to drop below them if they lose to NDSU.

The fact that they're 2nd in the CAA is pretty misleading as Bisonator already pointed out due to unbalanced scheduling. Their losses to Richmond and Maine are pretty clearly what's holding them down and their only good win right now is over Towson. I do think they should be a playoff team if they win, and in before Towson as well, but let's not act like they don't have their warts as well.

Redbird 4th & short
November 18th, 2019, 12:10 PM
That's probably because 7-4 Albany does not play the current top 2 Colonial teams this year .. 10-1 JMU and 8-3 Villanova. Up until 2 weeks ago, you were 4-4 .. so it makes complete sense that you werent ranked then. Granted, youve won you last 2 against Delaware and UNH ... so I could see Albany maybe breaking into top 25 this week.

Random thought .... I wonder what ISUr record would be in MVFC if we didn't have to play the 2 or 3 of the best teams each year .. suddenly those 6-5 records could be 8-3, in theory ... must be nice.

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2019, 12:12 PM
That's probably because 7-4 Albany does not play the current top 2 Colonial teams this year .. 10-1 JMU and 8-3 Villanova. Up until 2 weeks ago, you were 4-4 .. so it makes complete sense that you werent ranked then. Granted, youve won you last 2 against Delaware and UNH ... so I could see Albany maybe breaking into top 25 this week.

Random thought .... I wonder what ISUr record would be in MVFC if we didn't have to play the 2 or 3 of the best teams each year .. suddenly those 6-5 records could be 8-3, in theory ... must be nice.
Villanova might be just as lucky that they didn't have to play Albany as vice versa.

Reign of Terrier
November 18th, 2019, 12:14 PM
In a just world, the CAA would be treated like the Southland

Bison56
November 18th, 2019, 12:17 PM

xpopcornx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 18th, 2019, 12:20 PM

I would doubt they would be out next week since they are in the 26 spot by 40 points. It seems that a lot of voters are not looking too hard at some SOS and are undervaluing a few teams like Monmouth still which means they are not impressed with Albany either...and that is a total lack of critical thinking for sure. Voters should be doing a better job with that but I'm not sure what has gone on this year but it seems pretty lax with looking at things that ought to matter.

If Albany beats SBU I'd think they will damn sure be in there though. I'd love to see them in the playoffs. Nice to see them really doing a good job in the CAA.

The KSU over Monmouth thing was a big embarrassment for most of us but we gotta get our **** together with Albany here too folks.

Daytripper
November 18th, 2019, 12:25 PM

Please elaborate.

uni88
November 18th, 2019, 12:31 PM

The Southland is getting better as a conference and it could be argued that they are equal to or better than the SoCon.

Catbooster
November 18th, 2019, 12:31 PM
My Ballot

Main differences with the consensus: I've got Albany, NC A&T and San Diego in; Dartmouth, Kennesaw State and Nicholls State out. Furman and Wofford lower, Southeastern Louisiana higher (all by 6 ranks).

North Dakota State Bison

James Madison Dukes

Sacramento State Hornets

Montana Grizzlies

South Dakota State Jackrabbits

Weber State Wildcats

Illinois State Redbirds

Northern Iowa Panthers

Montana State Bobcats

Villanova Wildcats

Southeast Missouri State Redhawks

Southeastern Louisiana Lions

Austin Peay Governors

Central Arkansas Bears

Monmouth Hawks

North Dakota Fighting Hawks

Wofford Terriers

Central Connecticut State Blue Devils

Albany Great Danes

Florida A&M Rattlers

Southern Illinois Salukis

Furman Paladins

North Carolina A&T Aggies

Towson Tigers

San Diego Toreros

clickclack
November 18th, 2019, 12:34 PM
Villanova might be just as lucky that they didn't have to play Albany as vice versa.

Exactly, especially considering Nova lost to UNH recently whom Albany beat. That one is a likely push in terms of arguments who benefits more or less not playing the other.

MSUBobcat
November 18th, 2019, 12:48 PM
Here's my take on this week's mayhem. I guess looking back I could've moved SIU into the 20s instead of including Towson. Looking forward to watching them vs. NDSU next week.

Hello Derby City Duke,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 11/17/2019 14:49:30

4: Sac State Hornets
9: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
12: Wofford Terriers
13: Central Arkansas Bears
14: Florida A&M Rattlers
15: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
16: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
17: Monmouth Hawks
19: Villanova Wildcats
20: Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks
23: Albany Great Danes
24: Dartmouth Big Green

Derby City Duke

How long have you had SEMO above MSU, the team that beat them by 21 earlier this year? I can't imagine their win over 1-10 EIU was more impressive than MSU's win over Davis this weekend, so I assume you've had them ahead for a while, perhaps after the UND game? MSU is 8-2 vs. FCS while SEMO is 7-2. SEMO's best win is over SIU, currently #22. MSU's best wins are over SEMO (#12 in AGS) and Davis (somehow still ORV, tho not sure how). Their FCS losses were to #8 MSU and #22 APSU. MSU's losses were to #4 Sac State and #20 UND. Better record, better wins and losses per AGS and a head to head blowout, yet ranked just behind...

Not a big deal, as the Brawl will cement our position as either a seed or hosting the first round and fed thru one of UM, Sac or Weber in round 2, but just seemed like an interesting positioning.

Reign of Terrier
November 18th, 2019, 12:49 PM
xpopcornx

Please elaborate.

The Southland is getting better as a conference and it could be argued that they are equal to or better than the SoCon.

It has nothing to do with the Socon.

The Southland doesn't play everyone in their conference, but they play 9 conference games. CAA plays 8 conference games and is like one team bigger. In 2017, McNeese was left out of the playoffs (the southland got 3 in that year) in spite of being 9-2 (8-2 I think in the FCS that year, and I think 7-2 in conference). The justification was that McNeese hadn't beaten one of the top teams in their conference (in fact, got beat by them). The Southland got 3 in that year anyway (which they deserved at least that much).

Unless the likes of Nova/Towson/Albany can get to at least the quarterfinals, I think the CAA has earned being treated that way going forward, based on their non-JMU performances between 2017 and 2019. You shouldn't be able to land a playoff spot by virtue of getting a lucky conference schedule draw. That's all I'm saying. Right now, it looks like if the stars align in a certain way, the committee will treat the Southland that way. They won't do it to the CAA because of stuff the CAA did 10 years ago.

Heck, the CAA would have better claim to whatever playoff spots they get if they played 9 conference games instead of 8.

smilo
November 18th, 2019, 12:54 PM
I have Maine ranked and not Albany. A 7-5 Maine team is better than an 8-4 Albany team given H2H and the contents of their schedules.

- - - Updated - - -

I have Maine ranked and not Albany. A 7-5 Maine team is better than an 8-4 Albany team given H2H and the contents of their schedules.

Reign of Terrier
November 18th, 2019, 12:56 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Conference ranking though?

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2019, 12:56 PM
Heck, the CAA would have better claim to whatever playoff spots they get if they played 9 conference games instead of 8.
No.

Maybe in a 12 game season that works but I loathe the 9 game conference schedule in the typical 11 game regular season. Everyone wants their FBS game (some will take two) and that leaves one game per team to play an OOC FCS school. Most CAA schools are going to want those to be home games so they'll gorge themselves on NEC/Ivy League/Patriot League teams willing to play a guarantee game and we'll learn next to nothing about how CAA teams stack up amongst playoff contenders from other conferences.

All it takes is a little research to find out who plays who and who doesn't play who in conference and an understanding when you're ranking teams from those conferences that the same conference record isn't always equal. Throw conference standing out the window basically and just look at who they beat and who they lost to.

jmu007
November 18th, 2019, 12:58 PM

Can't blame me, I voted for 'em.

UAalum72
November 18th, 2019, 01:05 PM
If the CAA's southern pod were switched, Albany would've played JMU, Villanova, and Elon instead of Willam and Mary, Richmond, and Towson. Albany beat Towson by 17 while Nova beat TU by 7 in overtime. Albany beat W&M by 8, Elon lost to them by 2. Albany lost to Spiders by 3 on the road, probably lose to JMU. (Or, Albany beat Towson by 17 on the road, JMU beat Towson by 17 at home.) So it's possible if not likely that Albany's record would be the same even if they played the "tougher" schedule.

And the loss to ranked Monmouth was in OT on the road.

Reign of Terrier
November 18th, 2019, 01:14 PM
No.

Maybe in a 12 game season that works but I loathe the 9 game conference schedule in the typical 11 game regular season. Everyone wants their FBS game (some will take two) and that leaves one game per team to play an OOC FCS school. Most CAA schools are going to want those to be home games so they'll gorge themselves on NEC/Ivy League/Patriot League teams willing to play a guarantee game and we'll learn next to nothing about how CAA teams stack up amongst playoff contenders from other conferences.

All it takes is a little research to find out who plays who and who doesn't play who in conference and an understanding when you're ranking teams from those conferences that the same conference record isn't always equal. Throw conference standing out the window basically and just look at who they beat and who they lost to.

Yes, I don't think I disagree with you here. But if the committee did as you suggest, they would not have seeded Maine IMO or given Elon the benefit of the doubt with a playoff bid.

The salient point of my passive comment about the SLC/CAA is that I don't think they apply the same level of scrutiny to the CAA as they do other conferences.

Preferred Walk-On
November 18th, 2019, 01:28 PM
Hello Preferred Walk-On,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 11/17/2019 10:55:14

Your vote is listed below (previous week's rank in parentheses).

1: North Dakota State Bison (1)
2: James Madison Dukes (2)
3: Montana Grizzlies (6)
4: Sac State Hornets (5)
5: South Dakota State Jackrabbits (8)
6: Weber State Wildcats (3)
7: Illinois State Redbirds (7)
8: Austin Peay Governors (12)
9: Northern Iowa Panthers (4)
10: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (11)
11: North Dakota Fighting Hawks (13)
12: Montana State Bobcats (14)
13: Monmouth Hawks (15)
14: Southeastern Louisiana Lions (18)
15: Southern Illinois Salukis (17)
16: Florida A&M Rattlers (16)
17: Villanova Wildcats (NR)
18: Wofford Terriers (NR)
19: Furman Paladins (9)
20: Nicholls State Colonels (25)
21: Central Arkansas Bears (19)
22: Albany Great Danes (NR)
23: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (23)
24: Towson Tigers (NR)
25: San Diego Toreros (NR)

The most significant win: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
The most significant loss: Dartmouth Big Green
Which conference does your team play in?: Missouri Valley Football Conference

Dropped from poll: Dartmouth Big Green (10), Sam Houston State Bearkats (20), Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks (21), Eastern Washington Eagles (22), UC Davis Aggies (24)

Dane96
November 18th, 2019, 04:46 PM

It's ridiculous. I am just keeping quiet about it...

Dane96
November 18th, 2019, 04:50 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Explain, please.

mvemjsunpx
November 18th, 2019, 05:06 PM
(previous week in parentheses)

1. North Dakota St. (1)
2. James Madison (2)
3. Sacramento St. (4)
4. Montana (7)
5. South Dakota St. (9)
6. Weber St. (3)
7. Dartmouth (5)
8. Northern Iowa (6)
9. Illinois St. (8)
10. Montana St. (11)
11. Southeast Missouri St. (12)
12. Monmouth (13)
13. Yale (20)
14. Central Arkansas (14)
15. Southern Illinois (15)
16. Florida A&M (16)
17. Austin Peay (17)
18. CCSU (18)
19. Southeastern Louisiana (23)
20. North Carolina A&T (24)
21. South Carolina St. (NR)
22. Wofford (NR)
23. North Dakota (21)
24. Kennesaw St. (25)
25. Nicholls St. (NR)

W - South Dakota St.
L - Furman

Dropped - Princeton (10), Furman (19), Sam Houston St. (22)

ejjones
November 18th, 2019, 05:07 PM
It's ridiculous. I am just keeping quiet about it...
Albany should be ahead of Townson..similar resume with H2H win.

POD Knows
November 18th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Hello POD Knows,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 11/17/2019 10:43:34

9: Wofford Terriers
10: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
11: Montana State Bobcats
12: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
13: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
14: Furman Paladins
16: Central Arkansas Bears
17: Towson Tigers
18: Austin Peay Governors
19: Monmouth Hawks
20: Villanova Wildcats
21: Southern Illinois Salukis
22: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
24: Kennesaw State Owls
25: North Carolina A&T Aggies

POD Knows

The Most Significant Win: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
Which Conference Does Your Team Play in?: Missouri Valley Football Conference

Catbooster
November 18th, 2019, 06:18 PM

1. North Dakota St. (1)
2. James Madison (2)
3. Sacramento St. (4)
4. Montana (7)
5. South Dakota St. (9)
6. Weber St. (3)
7. Dartmouth (5)
8. Northern Iowa (6)
9. Illinois St. (8)
10. Montana St. (11)
12. Monmouth (13)
13. Yale (20)
16. Florida A&M (16)
17. Austin Peay (17)
18. CCSU (18)
22. Wofford (NR)
23. North Dakota (21)
24. Kennesaw St. (25)
25. Nicholls St. (NR)

W - South Dakota St.
L - Furman

Dartmouth up 2 ranks after losing at home to Cornell?

Edit: dropped two ranks. Not sure how I misread that.

POD Knows
November 18th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Dartmouth up 2 ranks after losing at home to Cornell?He dropped them 2 but he should have dropped them more, no way they belong in the top 10, sorry.

Catbooster
November 18th, 2019, 07:38 PM
He dropped them 2 but he should have dropped them more, no way they belong in the top 10, sorry.
You're right. I sure read that wrong. Maybe my wife is right about either my eyesight or paying attention.

mvemjsunpx
November 18th, 2019, 07:47 PM
He dropped them 2 but he should have dropped them more, no way they belong in the top 10, sorry.

We all have a 4-loss team in the top-10. The standards aren't that high.

POD Knows
November 18th, 2019, 08:03 PM
You're right. I sure read that wrong. Maybe my wife is right about either my eyesight or paying attention.Yea, I am trying to figure out how Towson got 17 in my poll.

POD Knows
November 18th, 2019, 08:05 PM
We all have a 4-loss team in the top-10. The standards aren't that high.Yea, and I may have Wofford too high and I have Towson too high as well but it is a complete crap shoot after 7 or 8.

vutomcat
November 19th, 2019, 02:57 PM

1. North Dakota St. (1)
2. James Madison (2)
3. Sacramento St. (4)
4. Montana (7)
5. South Dakota St. (9)
6. Weber St. (3)
7. Dartmouth (5)
8. Northern Iowa (6)
9. Illinois St. (8)
10. Montana St. (11)
12. Monmouth (13)
13. Yale (20)
16. Florida A&M (16)
17. Austin Peay (17)
18. CCSU (18)
22. Wofford (NR)
23. North Dakota (21)
24. Kennesaw St. (25)
25. Nicholls St. (NR)

W - South Dakota St.
L - Furman

NO NOVA? NO ALBANY? NO TOWSON? NO LOVE FOR THE CAA

caribbeanhen
November 19th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Yea, I am trying to figure out how Towson got 17 in my poll.

RECEIVER 5'11" 185 LBS

# 17

JOURDAN TOWNSEND (https://bluehens.com/sports/football/roster/jourdan-townsend/18279)

mvemjsunpx
November 19th, 2019, 04:36 PM
NO NOVA? NO ALBANY? NO TOWSON? NO LOVE FOR THE CAA

Exactly.

The CAA-minus-JMU isn't any better than the Ivy League, and it's weaker at the top.

ejjones
November 19th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Exactly.

The CAA-minus-JMU isn't any better than the Ivy League, and it's weaker at the top.
Ouch..

Derby City Duke
November 19th, 2019, 07:02 PM
How long have you had SEMO above MSU, the team that beat them by 21 earlier this year? I can't imagine their win over 1-10 EIU was more impressive than MSU's win over Davis this weekend, so I assume you've had them ahead for a while, perhaps after the UND game? MSU is 8-2 vs. FCS while SEMO is 7-2. SEMO's best win is over SIU, currently #22. MSU's best wins are over SEMO (#12 in AGS) and Davis (somehow still ORV, tho not sure how). Their FCS losses were to #8 MSU and #22 APSU. MSU's losses were to #4 Sac State and #20 UND. Better record, better wins and losses per AGS and a head to head blowout, yet ranked just behind...

Not a big deal, as the Brawl will cement our position as either a seed or hosting the first round and fed thru one of UM, Sac or Weber in round 2, but just seemed like an interesting positioning.

Moved them ahead 4 weeks ago (Week 9 poll). Sorry it took me a bit to respond -- been under the weather. Good luck this week in the Brawl!

Bisonator
November 19th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Hello Bisonator,

We have received your AGS Top 25 vote on 11/17/2019 19:05:10

5: Illinois State Redbirds
7: Weber State Wildcats
8: Montana State Bobcats
10: Villanova Wildcats
12: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
13: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
14: Central Arkansas Bears
15: Monmouth Hawks
17: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
19: Florida A&M Rattlers
20: Southern Illinois Salukis
23: Kennesaw State Owls
24: Albany Great Danes
25: Nicholls State Colonels

Bisonator

grizband
November 19th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Here's my poll this week. SEMO might be too high, and SELA might be a few spots low. Im sure other posters will find issues, but those were the first I noticed in second reflection.

4: Weber State Wildcats
5: Sac State Hornets
7: Illinois State Redbirds
8: Northern Iowa Panthers
9: Montana State Bobcats
10: Villanova Wildcats
11: Southeast Missouri State Redhawks
12: Central Arkansas Bears
13: Austin Peay Governors
14: Monmouth Hawks
15: Wofford Terriers
16: Central Connecticut State Blue Devils
17: Furman Paladins
18: Dartmouth Big Green
19: Florida A&M Rattlers
20: Southeastern Louisiana Lions
21: North Dakota Fighting Hawks
22: Towson Tigers
24: Southern Illinois Salukis
25: Kennesaw State Owls

Which Conference Does Your Team Play in?: Big Sky Conference

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JMU2K_DukeDawg
November 20th, 2019, 03:28 AM
Exactly.

Perhaps it is weaker at the top [of the rest], but I would argue it's a lot stronger at the bottom. There's a reason Villanova has a couple losses in conference, and it's not all about Villanova necessarily. URI being down to VT by only a touchdown at the start of the 4th quarter speaks to the depth of the CAA. URI was only a handful of plays away from being a .500 team this year.