PDA

View Full Version : Dale Jr and Truex Leaving DEI

UNHWildCats
May 9th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I dont have a link..

Dale and Truex will annunce Thursday they are leaving DEI and both will drive for JRMotorsports, Dale JR's team.

Hendrick Motorsports will supply JRMotorsports with its cars and engines, basically adding 2 more teams to the Hendrick stables without breaking the NASCAR 4 team limit.

UNHWildCats
May 9th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Heres a link

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt=AuwSp1D2GwNZhpyd.0BiApLov7YF?slug=jb-juniorleaves050907&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

GoldandBlack
May 9th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Well, at least Jr. won't be driving a Toyota. xlolx

PantherRob82
May 9th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Wow. That's crazy. They were just talking about this earlier. Didn't know it would happen for sure.

NoCoDanny
May 10th, 2007, 09:31 AM
So is he still going to be number 8 or will that stay with DEI?

bryan92
May 10th, 2007, 09:51 AM
So is he still going to be number 8 or will that stay with DEI?That probably stays with the team (DEI). It'd be nice if Chidress would give up number 3.

89Hen
May 10th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Hendrick Motorsports will supply JRMotorsports with its cars and engines, basically adding 2 more teams to the Hendrick stables
xeekx xbowx xthumbsupx

beerkat
May 10th, 2007, 12:46 PM
the Hendrick and Truex part of this thread are incorrect so far

right now Jr. is just a free agent

Tribefan
May 10th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Well, I guess Junior brings a load of sponsorship with him, but he's not exactly that impressive as a racer.

That's the funny thing about NASCAR fans. They hate Jeff Gordon who actually is talented, but they looooooooove Junior who barely has a fraction of JG's talent.

UNHWildCats
May 10th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Well, I guess Junior brings a load of sponsorship with him, but he's not exactly that impressive as a racer.

That's the funny thing about NASCAR fans. They hate Jeff Gordon who actually is talented, but they looooooooove Junior who barely has a fraction of JG's talent.

I think his problems are machinery, not talent.

DEI is going in the wrong direction and thats why he wanted 51% ownership so he could control the company and save his fathers empire.

Sadly Teresa will continue destroying DEI and it will be nothing more then a small level team.

With Hendrick or Childress machinery, Jr could be very very good.

NoCoDanny
May 10th, 2007, 02:32 PM
It's a shame some trophy wife has all this control.

UNHWildCats
May 10th, 2007, 02:37 PM
It's a shame some trophy wife has all this control.

Im rooting for her to make it through the pearly gates when her time comes to Dale Sr can bitch slap her lol xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Eyes of Old Main
May 10th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Sadly Teresa will continue destroying DEI and it will be nothing more then a small level team.

She's doing exactly what she's setting out to do. Run in the middle of the pack and sell a lot of t-shirts and memorabilia.

UNHWildCats
May 11th, 2007, 12:13 AM
She's doing exactly what she's setting out to do. Run in the middle of the pack and sell a lot of t-shirts and memorabilia.

Too bad Paul Menard isnt a marketable name. lol