PDA

View Full Version : In light of the FCS Game Day Thread - FCS Game Day Panel

Lorne_Malvo
October 2nd, 2019, 02:41 PM
Which 4 AGS members would make the best panel if FCS had their own version of Game Day on ESPN?

MSUBobcat
October 2nd, 2019, 02:47 PM
Well, not to toot my own horn but I have a fair knowledge of a good number of FCS teams, I'm funny as hell, and most importantly... dead sexy. That's a triple threat....

smilo
October 2nd, 2019, 02:57 PM
I don't recognize more than 10 posters around this place by username, but Citdog would HAVE to be on the panel for me to watch. And Clenz is an honest voice of reason I can trust.

I would love to be Bear, but how can that honor not go to BEAR?!

BisonTru
October 2nd, 2019, 03:04 PM
Kalm, MTFan4life, and Superman.

Honestly after some thought I wouldn't mind the fourth being a rotating member.

Some MVFC guys - Clenz, IBY, ProfessorChaos, StLawson

Some SoCon guys - Citdog (although technically banned from the forum xlolx), ElCid, Reign of Terror

Some Southland guys - theRev, Daytripper, Bear

Some OVC guys (wait ... really the only OVC guy) - JSUSoutherners

Lehigh Football Nation
October 2nd, 2019, 03:08 PM
Is Rod Gilmore available? xlolx

Bisonator
October 2nd, 2019, 03:11 PM
Without a doubt FUGameloser.xlolx

MSUBobcat
October 2nd, 2019, 03:18 PM

Winner, winner. He really needs a platform of millions to be aware of how, if just given the chance, Furman would have waltzed into Frisco.

https://youtu.be/efHzGxEzDQA

JSUSoutherner
October 2nd, 2019, 03:23 PM

Some SoCon guys - Citdog (although technically banned from the forum xlolx), ElCid, Reign of Terror

I'm only doing it if I get to wear the mascot head

MSUBobcat
October 2nd, 2019, 03:25 PM
I'm only doing it if I get to wear the mascot head

Will it be the one from your avatar? I'll vote for that..

Lehigh Football Nation
October 2nd, 2019, 03:26 PM
Winner, winner. He really needs a platform of millions to be aware of how, if just given the chance, Furman would have waltzed into Frisco.

https://youtu.be/efHzGxEzDQA

It's all because of that damned Colgate game

Silenoz
October 2nd, 2019, 03:39 PM
So, you're saying we need an old dude with no sense of shame?

Lorne_Malvo
October 2nd, 2019, 03:50 PM
So, you're saying we need an old dude with no sense of shame?

Sounds a lot like Lee Corso.

Catbooster
October 2nd, 2019, 04:03 PM
JBB (MVFC), The Fan (I forget - Ivy or Patriot?), The POD (Southland), and ? (maybe FUGameBreaker, but he really can't hold a candle to these guys) would all represent different conferences. Since so many TV shows these days seem to be about the most annoying, bombastic, non-self-aware people around, I think this could work out well. Probably get huge ratings.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 2nd, 2019, 04:07 PM

You add MR. CHICKEN in to that group and we have a bonafide hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjenm4JSJ4

cx500d
October 2nd, 2019, 04:09 PM
It's all because of that damned Colgate game

Ducking a game is as good as a loss, as Furman found out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Redbird 4th & short
October 2nd, 2019, 04:25 PM

I humbly accept your nomination xcoolx

MSUBobcat
October 2nd, 2019, 04:58 PM

I humbly accept your nomination xcoolx

Is being a rotating member the same as a pivot man? May want to put that acceptance speech on hold....

POD Knows
October 2nd, 2019, 05:02 PM

Some OVC guys (wait ... really the only OVC guy) - JSUSouthernersClenz would suck on TV. :D The rest of your list is pretty good.

IBleedYellow
October 2nd, 2019, 06:00 PM
Well hot damn.

Let's do this.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
October 2nd, 2019, 06:12 PM
Which 4 AGS members would make the best panel if FCS had their own version of Game Day on ESPN?

So we need somebody with football knowledge and a personality? Hmmmmmmmmmm

ST_Lawson
October 2nd, 2019, 06:58 PM
So we need somebody with football knowledge...

I'm not too bad with that usually.

and a personality?

I'm out.

Really though, I'm great if I have time to research and formulate my thoughts. Not so good on "off-the-cuff" statements and stuff. You want someone to spend 6 hours writing a 3-page paper examining the numbers of a MVFC football game...I'm your dude. You want someone who can carry a football conversation live and be entertaining...nope. I was a broadcasting major in college, so I know what it takes to be that type of a person, and I'm not it.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 2nd, 2019, 07:30 PM
Personality yes. But you'll have to go elsewhere for football knowledge

Bisonoline
October 2nd, 2019, 07:31 PM
Well, not to toot my own horn but I have a fair knowledge of a good number of FCS teams, I'm funny as hell, and most importantly... dead sexy. That's a triple threat....

Are you campaigning? :D:D

Bisonoline
October 2nd, 2019, 07:36 PM

I'm out.

Really though, I'm great if I have time to research and formulate my thoughts. Not so good on "off-the-cuff" statements and stuff. You want someone to spend 6 hours writing a 3-page paper examining the numbers of a MVFC football game...I'm your dude. You want someone who can carry a football conversation live and be entertaining...nope. I was a broadcasting major in college, so I know what it takes to be that type of a person, and I'm not it.

Youre on the list of potential candidates.

(Cash and gift cards are appropriate gestures if one wants to make the first cut)

Derby City Duke
October 3rd, 2019, 07:55 AM
I'm old and have spent the better part of 45 years dabbling in community theater, so I'm very comfortable wearing outlandish get-ups. I'm your Lee Corso...!

Bison56
October 3rd, 2019, 08:32 AM

He could fill a whole segment talking about the FU 7 game win streak.

Bison56
October 3rd, 2019, 08:34 AM
JBB (MVFC), The Fan (I forget - Ivy or Patriot?), The POD (Southland), and ? (maybe FUGameBreaker, but he really can't hold a candle to these guys) would all represent different conferences. Since so many TV shows these days seem to be about the most annoying, bombastic, non-self-aware people around, I think this could work out well. Probably get huge ratings.

Don't forget Chattownmocs.

MSUBobcat
October 3rd, 2019, 09:40 AM
Don't forget Chattownmocs.

Chattownmocs doesn't have the time. His mom kicked him out of the basement and now he's gotta pull double shifts at Jack in the Box to cover his rent.

Roamingriz
October 3rd, 2019, 09:49 AM
Chattownmocs doesn't have the time. His mom kicked him out of the basement and now he's gotta pull double shifts at Jack in the Box to cover his rent.

When I first read that I thought you said tent 😂

JSUSoutherner
October 3rd, 2019, 09:53 AM

I'm out.

You be the brains, I'll be the personality.

MSUBobcat
October 3rd, 2019, 10:10 AM
When I first read that I thought you said tent 

xlolx Same difference. Life's hard, especially when you're stupid!

Bisonator
October 3rd, 2019, 10:28 AM
I thought it was a Subway? Or is it both? poor bastard works too hard to post anymore

MSUBobcat
October 3rd, 2019, 10:44 AM
I thought it was a Subway? Or is it both? poor bastard works too hard to post anymore

Subway has higher cleanliness and appearance standards since the customer can see the "sandwich artists". He doesn't make the cut.

Redbird 4th & short
October 3rd, 2019, 10:47 AM
Is being a rotating member the same as a pivot man? May want to put that acceptance speech on hold....
Oh my .. thats a new term i just didn't need to know even existed ... going to shower off now and go back to shallow end of pool.

MSUBobcat
October 3rd, 2019, 11:47 AM
Oh my .. thats a new term i just didn't need to know even existed ... going to shower off now and go back to shallow end of pool.

Sorry 'bout that. Maybe I should have told you to not google that from a work computer... xembarrassedx

BisonFan02
October 3rd, 2019, 04:42 PM
Just get the POD drunk on Caesars and a hot mic....corso levels of magic and kernels of wisdom.

POD Knows
October 3rd, 2019, 05:04 PM
Just get the POD drunk on Caesars and a hot mic....corso levels of magic and kernels of wisdom.Yea, I could be just as stupid as he is, that would be easy. The guy beeping out the F bombs would probably have carpel tunnel by the time the show was over.

Bisonoline
October 3rd, 2019, 09:49 PM
You be the brains, I'll be the personality.

There is already one skip Bayless. No need for another one.