PDA

View Full Version : AGS #16 Southeastern Louisiana Lions (SLU) at unranked McNeese Cowboys

McCowboys
September 30th, 2019, 03:18 PM
Can the Cowboys offense play two halves of football? Can the Cowboys develop a consistent rushing attack?
Will the Lions continue to be a thorn in the Cowboys side? Will Guidry's defense continue the Cowboys' rushing woes?
Will this be a defensive struggle? Or will the Lions show their firepower?

McCowboys
September 30th, 2019, 03:47 PM
First of all, my apologies to the Lion fans for my typo in the title of this thread. I have been on other fans for not calling you SLU. I certainly did not add a "C" on purpose. I have asked for the moderator's help with this, but if nothing can be done, I just wanted to let you know it was not intentional.

lionsrking2
September 30th, 2019, 03:50 PM
First of all, my apologies to the Lion fans for my typo in the title of this thread. I have been on other fans for not calling you SLU. I certainly did not add a "C" on purpose. I have asked for the moderator's help with this, but if nothing can be done, I just wanted to let you know it was not intentional.

No problem. The respect is much appreciated.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 30th, 2019, 04:56 PM

Where did you ask me for help on this? Are you talking about TheRev as I haven't seen him on much today. I can fix it for you anyway. You can't edit titles etc. so you should pm me if you need that done.

McCowboys
September 30th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Where did you ask me for help on this? Are you talking about TheRev as I haven't seen him on much today. I can fix it for you anyway. You can't edit titles etc. so you should pm me if you need that done.

The title is wrong. In Parentheses, I have SLCU instead of SLU. I just sent an email a little while ago.

McCowboys
September 30th, 2019, 05:25 PM
The title is wrong. In Parentheses, I have SLCU instead of SLU. I just sent an email a little while ago.

Thank you, Ursus!!!

lionsrking2
September 30th, 2019, 11:24 PM
I expect a typical SLU/McNeese slugfest this week. Regardless of the winner each year, the games are usually physical and hard-fought. We have some injuries we're dealing with, having played Northwestern St this past weekend without our top two running backs (Devonte Williams & Marcus Cooper) and Juwan Petit-Frere on offense, and both starting defensive tackles on defense; plus lost our starting MLB early in the game. We had some young kids step up and play well in their absence, but hopefully we'll get most of the injured back this week. It'll be weird playing a game in Lake Charles at 4 pm ... it'll take some getting used to.

Puddin Tane
September 30th, 2019, 11:52 PM
I think mcneese has a chance. Slu gave up a lot of points to Lamar’s nonexistent offense.

McCowboys
October 1st, 2019, 07:35 AM
Until or unless McNeese can run the ball effectively and consistently, it will be tough to win a game. I can't see that happening this week. This is the third week in a row I will have to pick against the blue and gold. Just hoping each week to get a little better.

Daytripper
October 1st, 2019, 10:47 AM
McNeese plays hard, but I think SLU's speed will be the difference.

BEAR
October 1st, 2019, 11:13 AM

#southernspeed

#speedkills

xlolx

McNeese75
October 1st, 2019, 02:58 PM

xlolx You are just glad they are not on your schedule xnodx

McCowboys
October 4th, 2019, 07:04 PM
It's not looking good for the Cowboys! Last chance to get your vote in before tomorrow's game.

BEAR
October 5th, 2019, 08:15 PM
Nice upset Cowboys!

McNeese75
October 5th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Nice upset Cowboys!

xconfusedx Who said it was an upset??? xlolx

McCowboys
October 6th, 2019, 07:38 AM
xconfusedx Who said it was an upset??? xlolx

You were one of three who doesn't think so. Eighteen others do, including me. McNeese (unranked) beat a ranked team, and that is an upset! (But I like it!)