PDA

View Full Version : The renewal of the FAMU vs Southern rivalry

ASU33
September 17th, 2019, 12:31 PM
The two meet in Tallahassee this weekend before an expected sellout crowd in Bragg Stadium. One of the most historic rivalries in HBCU and FCS football is back!

Anthony215
September 17th, 2019, 12:49 PM
I think this is great for both schools and both conferences. While add it I'd like to see Bethune and Grambling start a yearly rivalry game as well

POD Knows
September 17th, 2019, 01:10 PM
The two meet in Tallahassee this weekend before an expected sellout crowd in Bragg Stadium. One of the most historic rivalries in HBCU and FCS football is back!Hey, who do you got in this game, I already made my picks on the AGS deal but struggled with this one a little bit.

Professor
September 17th, 2019, 03:11 PM
I got Southern by 7. FAMU defense isn't that good. And SU has a better QB

ASU33
September 17th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Hey, who do you got in this game, I already made my picks on the AGS deal but struggled with this one a little bit.

I'm leaning Southern but it's going to be outright hell to get out of a sold out Bragg Stadium with a win.

McCowboys
September 17th, 2019, 04:51 PM
I'm pulling for my home state Jags!

ASU33
September 17th, 2019, 05:45 PM
It's a logistical nightmare in Tallahassee this weekend. The Tallahassee Democrat had an article today on how to handle crowd control and game day traffic with FSU/Louisville kicking at 3:30 and SU/FAMU kicking at 6:00 pm.

McCowboys
September 17th, 2019, 06:18 PM
It's a logistical nightmare in Tallahassee this weekend. The Tallahassee Democrat had an article today on how to handle crowd control and game day traffic with FSU/Louisville kicking at 3:30 and SU/FAMU kicking at 6:00 pm.

Are there any weather concerns, such as tropical storms or hurricanes likely to move in?

ASU33
September 17th, 2019, 06:20 PM
Are there any weather concerns, such as tropical storms or hurricanes likely to move in?

None at this time. Saturday is looking clear with a high of 91. I know that the Baton Rouge area will be dealing with rain for the next few days.

McCowboys
September 17th, 2019, 06:50 PM
None at this time. Saturday is looking clear with a high of 91. I know that the Baton Rouge area will be dealing with rain for the next few days.

Great news for Florida and the game!

ASU33
September 17th, 2019, 06:59 PM
Great news for Florida and the game!

You guys better be careful this weekend. ACU on the road is a dangerous game.

McCowboys
September 17th, 2019, 07:02 PM
You guys better be careful this weekend. ACU on the road is a dangerous game.

Cowboy fans are well aware. Abilene is not an easy place to play and the Wildcats get better and better every year.

ASU33
September 19th, 2019, 07:48 PM
It has been reported that Southern fans have bought over 7,000 tickets for Saturday's game and if you know anything about Southern you know they'll bring another 2k that'll just tailgate.