PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Quad Shot: Week 3

MrTitleist
September 17th, 2019, 09:32 AM
http://thefcswedge.com/big-sky-conference/big-sky-quad-shot-week-3/

Drink up and read.

wapiti
September 17th, 2019, 10:08 AM
"Seems like the Big Sky got a bad draw; pairing the conference’s weaker teams against the MVFCs stronger teams.. recipe for those fans of little humility to drag their conference’s bragging rights into another season."

I not sure about this statement. This upcoming weekend we have UC-Davis playing at NDSU. Strong Big Sky against super strong MVFC and South Dakota @ Northern Colorado, weak teams from each conference. In each case I feel as though the MVFC team is the stronger team, but it is strong vs strong and weak vs weak.

MrTitleist
September 17th, 2019, 11:48 AM
"Seems like the Big Sky got a bad draw; pairing the conference’s weaker teams against the MVFCs stronger teams.. recipe for those fans of little humility to drag their conference’s bragging rights into another season."

I not sure about this statement. This upcoming weekend we have UC-Davis playing at NDSU. Strong Big Sky against super strong MVFC and South Dakota @ Northern Colorado, weak teams from each conference. In each case I feel as though the MVFC team is the stronger team, but it is strong vs strong and weak vs weak.

Fair. UC Davis is strong but I think it's going to be a boat race. Same w/ USD and UNC.

dbackjon
September 17th, 2019, 12:11 PM

There is also middle of the road NAU versus top tier ISUr

MR. CHICKEN
September 17th, 2019, 01:25 PM
....AN'.....TOP SHELF.....NORFFERN IOWA.....AGIN'...........BLAH.....IDAHO STATE........BRAWK!

bobcathpdevil56
September 17th, 2019, 01:50 PM
So 2 of them somewhat close match-ups and 2 of them could get ugly quickly.