PDA

View Full Version : Montana @ Oregon

Peems
September 14th, 2019, 10:02 PM
Oregon gets the ball first, goes down without any resistance and scores

8 plays 75 yards 7-0 Oregon 11:58 left in the first

Peems
September 14th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Griz pick up a first down, but Snead is sacked on 3rd, punt oregon pinned inside their own 15.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2019, 01:49 AM
Damn Peems, great to see you. Sorry it was on this one cuz it got no traction at all xlolx

Peems
September 15th, 2019, 08:43 AM
Damn Peems, great to see you. Sorry it was on this one cuz it got no traction at all xlolx

Every few years I sneak a peek on the board and decide to join up again. Perhaps this new Griz season will bring me out of "hibernation" xdrunkyx

Also, Griz lose 35-3, twas really a snoozer and i turned it off after Snead threw a pick in the third quarter. Next week is when the season finally "begins"!!!!

veinup
September 15th, 2019, 09:32 AM
i didn’t make it to the end of this one - did sneed have to come out due to injury or was it just a case of the game being effectively over and getting cam some reps?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2019, 09:53 AM
i didn’t make it to the end of this one - did sneed have to come out due to injury or was it just a case of the game being effectively over and getting cam some reps?
The latter. We just subbed in our backup while Oregon for some reason left the starter in until damn near the last drive or two. Wasn't any difference in the game just couldn't understand why they would be risking that guy on a night when the game was in hand and all that. Griz played pretty damn well in my opinion all around but the score looks worse than what I watched and I don't think it is that bad considering.

Wait until you see that young Michael McGinnis run down one of their backs that thought he was going to the house. xlolx

grizband
September 15th, 2019, 10:31 PM
Despite the score, Griz showed up admirably against Oregon. It was a fairly dull game, and Oregon was expected to win by 37, which took the entire game to approach. I'm not one ro claim everything as a moral victory, but this game is certainly eligible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk