PDA

View Full Version : Beck is listed as the starter for the Falcons at MLB

slostang
May 2nd, 2007, 08:18 AM
2004 Buck Buchanan winner Jordan Beck is listed as the starter on the Atlanta Falcon's depth chart on their web site. Jordan is a class act and I wish him the best of luck.

Go FCS!!!!

Go Poly
May 2nd, 2007, 10:43 AM
2004 Buck Buchanan winner Jordan Beck is listed as the starter on the Atlanta Falcon's depth chart on their web site. Jordan is a class act and I wish him the best of luck.

Go FCS!!!!

Ditto! I surely hope he gets a lot of playing time come fall! The best of luck to him!

BigApp
May 2nd, 2007, 12:27 PM
that would certainly indicate they've got high hopes

CopperCat
May 2nd, 2007, 01:01 PM

Go FCS!!!!

Good to see that coach figured out Vick is actually a WR not a QB.

lizrdgizrd
May 2nd, 2007, 03:56 PM

Go FCS!!!!
I'm looking and it's got him listed as 2nd MLB.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/depthChart.jsp

slostang
May 2nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
I'm looking and it's got him listed as 2nd MLB.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/depthChart.jsp
They changed it since yesterday where it had Keith Brooking at WLB, Jordan Beck at MLB and Michael Boley at BLB. They moved Brooking over to MLB and Demorrio Williams to WLB. We will see.

lizrdgizrd
May 3rd, 2007, 07:59 AM
They changed it since yesterday where it had Keith Brooking at WLB, Jordan Beck at MLB and Michael Boley at BLB. They moved Brooking over to MLB and Demorrio Williams to WLB. We will see.
Yeah, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in these early depth charts. Wait till they get to camp and see who wins the starting jobs. Of course as #2 MLB he's still likely to get significant playing time. xthumbsupx