PDA

View Full Version : Best bet, Portland State over Arkansas

JALMOND
August 25th, 2019, 10:33 PM
According to Oddshark, Portland State over Arkansas, 20-16.

http://www.bestofarkansassports.com/major-betting-site-predicts-portland-st-will-upset-arkansas/

Gezz, the last thing we wanted was to make them mad.

BEAR
August 26th, 2019, 10:15 AM
According to local radio the pigs are reeling here. Yet they also state they have a GREAT recruiting class yearly. But I will admit they are talented at a few positions. Big question: THE OLINE. Strengths: WR and TE. Defense is lacking too. I'd say a good chance (51%) for PSU to win but they do have SEC talent and more schollys and are at home. So there's that I guess. I'm cheering for PSU. I love to hear the squeals weekly. As of now they are national championship contenders....in their minds. Show 'em its over. xlolx

dbackjon
August 26th, 2019, 11:36 AM
that would make my day

JoshUCA
August 26th, 2019, 02:12 PM
xprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxp rayxxprayx

JALMOND
August 26th, 2019, 03:22 PM
According to local radio the pigs are reeling here. Yet they also state they have a GREAT recruiting class yearly. But I will admit they are talented at a few positions. Big question: THE OLINE. Strengths: WR and TE. Defense is lacking too. I'd say a good chance (51%) for PSU to win but they do have SEC talent and more schollys and are at home. So there's that I guess. I'm cheering for PSU. I love to hear the squeals weekly. As of now they are national championship contenders....in their minds. Show 'em its over. xlolx

I just don't see us having the defense right now to hold down any SEC team to where we would be in striking distance at the end. The defense has looked good in the spring and the fall, but from what I hear, SEC talent is much better than even the Pac-12. I'm just hoping to collect the check and get through without injuries.

BEAR
August 26th, 2019, 04:23 PM
I just don't see us having the defense right now to hold down any SEC team to where we would be in striking distance at the end. The defense has looked good in the spring and the fall, but from what I hear, SEC talent is much better than even the Pac-12. I'm just hoping to collect the check and get through without injuries.

I've had the opportunity to see a few of their players play in high school. Those kids are talented and some were recruited by several schools. Yes, the SEC has talent. But you are talking about Arkansas here. If you lose it won't be by much. If you win it won't be too surprising either.

JALMOND
August 26th, 2019, 04:43 PM
I've had the opportunity to see a few of their players play in high school. Those kids are talented and some were recruited by several schools. Yes, the SEC has talent. But you are talking about Arkansas here. If you lose it won't be by much. If you win it won't be too surprising either.

It would be nice to get a win over an SEC team, just a couple hours before Auburn beats the Rubber Duckies.xlolx

caribbeanhen
August 26th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Heck, I thought the State part of Arkansas got cut off in the thread Title

Anyone taking Portland State to knock off Arkansas is just trying to get web clicks ....

Having said that .....go Portland State!

ElCid
August 26th, 2019, 04:55 PM
Been there, done it. Got their coach fired.😁

Go Vikings.

bonarae
August 26th, 2019, 06:02 PM
Go for the scalp! The Jackrabbits may not do it against the middling Goofies, but AGS.... xcoffeex xprayx

BEAR
August 26th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Been there, done it. Got their coach fired.😁

Go Vikings.

They are STILL crying about that one. xlolx