PDA

View Full Version : The Newest NE Patriot is...........

AppGuy04
April 29th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Randy Moss

traded for a 4th round pick

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/news/story?id=2853116

Col Hogan
April 29th, 2007, 10:20 AM
xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

ISUMatt
April 29th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Good Luck...He is a major pain in the ass

Grizalltheway
April 29th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Good Luck...He is a major pain in the ass

Understatement of the year. xnodx

UNHWildCats
April 29th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Belichick has taken on several pains in the asses and turned thema round for the most part, its amaizing what going from a cellar dweller to super bowl contender can do.

As part of the trade he has agreed to restructure and extend his contract , no details yet.

He is in Foxborough undergoing a physical now and will be on a conference call with the media this afternoon

NDSUFREAK
April 29th, 2007, 12:08 PM
WOW........

Reed Rothchild
April 29th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Now they have Dante Stallworth, Moss, and Kelly Washington. What a passing game they could have.

citdog
April 29th, 2007, 12:18 PM
CANCER

UNHWildCats
April 29th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Tom Brady is drooling, for the first time in his career he will have WRs

And not just WRs, a group that will rival what Indy has.

How can anyone not like the Pats as favorites for the SB right now. there offseason has been sooo good

BigApp
April 29th, 2007, 12:22 PM
CANCER

well, you haven't called him gay yet...xlolx

yorkcountyUNHfan
April 29th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Corry Dillon was a bit of a pain to the Bengals just before he left them. Not to the extent of Moss but the talk was he wasn't a "team" player. He tuned out fine. A good franchise with geat coaching and veteran leaders have a way of turning around "problem" players.

FargoBison
April 29th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Since NE is a very successful team Moss will be fine, as long as his team wins Moss will keep interest.

UNHWildCats
April 29th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Moss underwent a physical this morning in Foxborough. He agreed to restructure and/or extend his contract to consummate the deal. He was due base salaries of $9.25 million in 2007 and $11.25 million in 2008. The contract he agreed to with the Patriots reduced his pay for 2007 to $3 million.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/04/29/patriots_acquire_moss/

Fresno St. Alum
April 29th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Well I hope Moss helps Brady since Brady is on my fantasy team.

Grizalltheway
April 30th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Tom Brady is drooling, for the first time in his career he will have WRs

And not just WRs, a group that will rival what Indy has.

How can anyone not like the Pats as favorites for the SB right now. there offseason has been sooo good

I predict colts vs. pats in the afc championship game, with Moss dropping a potential game winning td pass as time expires. xlolx :p

unknown-swac
April 30th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Moss is about to show everyone that he isnt washed up like some thought he was...btw he ran a 4.29 in his recent 40...

bjtheflamesfan
April 30th, 2007, 08:41 AM
One thing that I heard on ESPN Radio is that New England has told him if he has even ONE controversial incident, he is out the door.

Cobblestone
April 30th, 2007, 01:56 PM
One thing that I heard on ESPN Radio is that New England has told him if he has even ONE controversial incident, he is out the door.

That's all well and good but I don't think Moss cares. If the Pats toss him there will be another team that will think he's worth it and sign him.

AppGuy04
April 30th, 2007, 04:52 PM
That's all well and good but I don't think Moss cares. If the Pats toss him there will be another team that will think he's worth it and sign him.

I don't know man, he ain't no Koren Robinson, but even the best only have a number of chances

Cleets
April 30th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Moss is about to show everyone that he isnt washed up like some thought he was...btw he ran a 4.29 in his recent 40...

I saw a few times, his best was as you said 4.29 (that's crazy fast) he settled in around 4.35 (basically your average lightning bolt)

-

Peems
April 30th, 2007, 07:54 PM
moss wasn't really a problem in oakland, he just was sick of losing all the time. I think people judge him too quickly based on his minneapolis problems. GO FCS, GO MOSS!!!

NDSUFREAK
April 30th, 2007, 09:48 PM
moss wasn't really a problem in oakland, he just was sick of losing all the time. I think people judge him too quickly based on his minneapolis problems. GO FCS, GO MOSS!!!

Yeah, about that...

Fresno St. Alum
May 1st, 2007, 01:38 AM
well if he quits on plays and lags it in NE then it will prove it was him and not Oakland & Minnesota. Plus even if you're 0-16 play hard or don't play.

andy7171
May 1st, 2007, 09:45 AM
Did the Pats draft Brandon Merriweather to play safety or kicker?

Ivytalk
May 1st, 2007, 09:54 AM
Did the Pats draft Brandon Merriweather to play safety or kicker?

I get it!xlolx xbowx xlolx

SU Jag
May 1st, 2007, 12:56 PM
From what i've heard from guys in the league is the Randy Moss is one of the most likeable guys in the league. Tim Johnson dispelled all of the "locker room cancer" rumors on a talk radio station here in town.

AppGuy04
May 1st, 2007, 05:09 PM
From what i've heard from guys in the league is the Randy Moss is one of the most likeable guys in the league. Tim Johnson dispelled all of the "locker room cancer" rumors on a talk radio station here in town.

that should come with a disclaimer: "on a winning team"

anybody can be a cancer on a horrible team