PDA

View Full Version : Garrett Wolfe a Bear

flea
April 29th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Hell yeah

Love the pickxthumbsupx

Mr. C
April 29th, 2007, 07:51 AM
No offense to Wolfe, who is a fine player, but if someone thinks he can play in the NFL at his size, why isn't Arkee Whitlock on anyone's radar? I see Whitlock as being a similar-type player and you haven't heard a word about him. It's not like Northern Illinois plays at a level that is far superior to Southern Illinois.

smallcollegefbfan
April 29th, 2007, 10:32 AM
No offense to Wolfe, who is a fine player, but if someone thinks he can play in the NFL at his size, why isn't Arkee Whitlock on anyone's radar? I see Whitlock as being a similar-type player and you haven't heard a word about him. It's not like Northern Illinois plays at a level that is far superior to Southern Illinois.

I have seen both and while I think Whitlock is good, Wolfe was a little more impressive. We will see where Whitlock ends up and how he does in the NFL. Only time will tell. Nobody on this board truly knows for sure who will be good and can say any pick is stupid until the players get on the field and play.

I agree with you that Whitlock should get drafted. Just saying that nobody, including these teams, truly know.

They spend a lot of money, have several scouts, attend all these combines, all-star games, pro days, and do background checks as well as interviews with each player and get medical reports on them. There are more factors in these picks than just their play on the field. You just don't know how a player's medical report or character report reads.

The draft is the biggest crapshoot there is.