PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Tech: With a year under his belt, QB Fisher aims to get Golden Eagles soari

News from the FCS
July 24th, 2019, 12:10 PM
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – This time last year, Bailey Fisher was a true freshman. Sure, he had the opportunity as an early enrollee to go through spring practice with the Tennessee Tech football team and got a bit of a jump start, but it was a transition nonetheless.Now, with a season as the Golden Eagles’ starting quarterback under his belt, Fisher is now focused on year two.“I’m feeling pretty good about it,” Fisher said. “We put in a lot of work during the offseason. We’ve gotten better up front. I really feel like we’ve addressed our needs at running back and at receiver. We’ve added a lot of depth. The tight ends have been putting in a lot of work. With all the effort around the field, I feel pretty confident about this season.“We all know that it isn’t going to happen overnight. It’s a process, but we’re working day-in, day-out to get better, and we’re looking forward to the challenge.”

More... (http://tennesseetech.prestosports.com/sports/fball/2019-20/releases/20190724ihi7pd)