https://twitter.com/SR_Collingwood/status/1150216233721090049

dbackjon
July 14th, 2019, 03:09 PM
Nothing good happens in Spokompton after midnight

Hopefully both make a full recovery

POD Knows
July 14th, 2019, 05:40 PM
Nothing good happens in Spokompton after midnight

Hopefully both make a full recoverySpokane is a sewer, I was actually surprised how bad it was the last time I was there. It is also the serial killer capital of the US and maybe they could grow their presence if they marketed that place as such.

dudeitsaid
July 14th, 2019, 11:57 PM
Spokane is a sewer, I was actually surprised how bad it was the last time I was there. It is also the serial killer capital of the US and maybe they could grow their presence if they marketed that place as such.

I could only assume your attempt at spreading misinformation about Spokane is due to jealousy :)

I've lived all over the US and out of country, and Spokane is the best place I've lived. Now, Western Washington...yeah, that's garbage.

In any case, we don't know the circumstances surrounding the shooting yet, but hate that any players would be in an environment where a shooting would take place. Regardless, and whether they get the chance to play again or not, I'm glad to hear they will make a full recovery.

100%GRIZ
July 15th, 2019, 08:19 AM
Ditto to a full recovery!

POD Knows
July 15th, 2019, 08:20 AM
I could only assume your attempt at spreading misinformation about Spokane is due to jealousy :)

I've lived all over the US and out of country, and Spokane is the best place I've lived. Now, Western Washington...yeah, that's garbage.

In any case, we don't know the circumstances surrounding the shooting yet, but hate that any players would be in an environment where a shooting would take place. Regardless, and whether they get the chance to play again or not, I'm glad to hear they will make a full recovery.I hope they make a full recovery as well, what is the status of these guys. Haven't heard that much out here.

My post was mostly tongue in cheek as a I have few friends that live in Spokane and at one time they had a couple of prolific serial killers in that area but the city seemed more run down now than it was the last time I was there which was about 15 years ago. Quick stat on crime rates there as one site has the crime rate in Spokane at 186% of the national average. The crime rate seems to be pretty high there for some reason. I think crime is high in Fargo and it is about 29% higher than the national average so that is my point of reference I guess.

Evolution Prime
July 15th, 2019, 02:16 PM

I know. I was forced to live in Bremerton.

Bisonoline
July 15th, 2019, 07:02 PM
I hope they make a full recovery as well, what is the status of these guys. Haven't heard that much out here.

My post was mostly tongue in cheek as a I have few friends that live in Spokane and at one time they had a couple of prolific serial killers in that area but the city seemed more run down now than it was the last time I was there which was about 15 years ago. Quick stat on crime rates there as one site has the crime rate in Spokane at 186% of the national average. The crime rate seems to be pretty high there for some reason. I think crime is high in Fargo and it is about 29% higher than the national average so that is my point of reference I guess.

Tons of street people on drugs. When we went out to the EWU game we stayed just outside Spokane. They did have some great restaurants.