PDA

View Full Version : United 3 Milan 2

UNHWildCats
April 24th, 2007, 03:40 PM
xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Sexy Christiano Ronoldo with a first half goal and Wayne Rooney with 2 second half scores including the game winner in the 91st minute

ISUMatt
April 24th, 2007, 07:15 PM
I thought you meant DC United, I was like wait a minute...

UNHWildCats
April 24th, 2007, 07:26 PM
no one cares about DC United :p

ISUMatt
April 24th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Who? xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

TheValleyRaider
April 24th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Wild game. Milan almost had a huge advantage going home. Even so, it'll be a tough task for United to hold them down in the San Siro. Heck of a second leg coming up.

GannonFan
April 24th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Man U gets the win, but giving up 2 away goals and only winning by 1 could pose problems on the return leg - nothing settled yet.

Mr. C
April 24th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Sounds like an exciting game. I guess Man United fans have forgiven Christiano Ronaldo for the 2006 World Cup.

UNHWildCats
April 24th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Sounds like an exciting game. I guess Man United fans have forgiven Christiano Ronaldo for the 2006 World Cup.

I dont think Man U fans cared what he did against England as long as he produces for them, but im betting the rest of England hasnt forgiven lol

TheValleyRaider
April 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM
ManU fans were prepared to forgive him as long as he stepped up his game this year (which he did, big time). The rest of England, not so much...

Grizalltheway
April 24th, 2007, 10:44 PM
As a Bayern fan I have to choose between the team that knocked us out this year, and the one that robbed us of the CL title in '99. xsmhx

Grizalltheway
April 24th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Video for those who aren't familiar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5WqwZrTeC8

Bayern were up 1-0 in the last few minutes going into stoppage time.:(

UNHWildCats
April 24th, 2007, 11:14 PM
YAY MAN U :p

Grizalltheway
April 24th, 2007, 11:19 PM
YAY MAN U :p

xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xasswhipx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xflamemadx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx

xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx xsplatx

I'm okay now. Really.

LeopardFan04
April 24th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Video for those who aren't familiar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5WqwZrTeC8

Bayern were up 1-0 in the last few minutes going into stoppage time.:(

I watched that game with a student at my high school that was English and a ManU fan...as someone that pulls for Bayern, it was rough to watch...although on another level it was great to be able to see him go nuts for his team...

Grizalltheway
April 25th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Yeah, I imagine that game is probably the fondest memory of any man u fan, especially with the england-germany rivalry. (Though germany owns england, if you ask me).