PDA

View Full Version : FCS Draft Picks

Schism55
April 26th, 2019, 07:30 AM
Rd. 1, Pick #23 Texans- Tytus Howard OL Alabama St.
Rd. 2, Pick #60 Chargers- Nasir Adderley S Delaware
Rd. 3, Pick #84 Chiefs- Khalen Saunders DT Western Illinois
Rd. 3, Pick #98 Jaguars- Quincy Williams S Murray St.
Rd. 5, Pick #166 Chargers- Easton Stick QB NDSU
Rd. 6, Pick# 189 Browns- Drew Forbes OT SEMO
Rd. 6, Pick# 193 Vikings- Oli Udoh OT Elon
Rd. 7, Pick# 223 Bengals- Jordan Brown CB SDSU
Rd. 7, Pick# 225 Bills- Darryl Johnson Jr, LB NC A&T
Rd. 7, Pick# 227 Redskins- Jimmy Moreland CB JMU
Rd. 7, Pick# 230 Raiders- Quinton Bell DE Prairie View
Rd. 7, Pick# 244 Saints- Kaden Eliss LB Idaho
Rd. 7, Pick# 248 Cardinals- Joshua Miles OT Morgan St

Daytripper
April 26th, 2019, 07:49 AM
Rd. 1, Pick #23 Texans- Tytus Howard OL Alabama St.

As a Texans fan, I'm not sure what to think of this. Nothing against Tytus, but it seems like a reach.

PaladinFan
April 26th, 2019, 08:47 AM
As a Texans fan, I'm not sure what to think of this. Nothing against Tytus, but it seems like a reach.

I am always amused at the fanfare provided to this event and then seeing fans reaction when their team drafts a little known offensive lineman. It is almost always the same "meh" reaction.

Happened to the Falcons twice yesterday.

POD Knows
April 26th, 2019, 08:52 AM
I am always amused at the fanfare provided to this event and then seeing fans reaction when their team drafts a little known offensive lineman. It is almost always the same "meh" reaction.

Happened to the Falcons twice yesterday.My gut instinct is that the "fans" that attend these drafts are probably the most clueless representatives of the team's fanbase. This is just my gut feeling, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Daytripper
April 26th, 2019, 08:52 AM

All a fan can do is put his faith in the GM and coaching staff. There are plenty of examples of unknown, small-college players becoming all-pros.

NEBison
April 26th, 2019, 09:32 AM
My gut instinct is that the "fans" that attend these drafts are probably the most clueless representatives of the team's fanbase. This is just my gut feeling, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

I need to start using this line when I'm arguing with my fiance

Bisonator
April 26th, 2019, 09:44 AM
Was definitely a reach, they wanted Dillard but Philly jumped ahead of them and took him. I thought Philly should have kept their picks and took Ford at 25.

FUBeAR
April 26th, 2019, 10:33 AM

Happened to the Falcons twice yesterday.No “meh” from FUBeAR. I was cheering and ‘raising the roof.’ Just disappointed that for the 37th consecutive year, my name was not called. I’m definitely going to get a new agent before next year’s draft!

lionsrking2
April 26th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Was definitely a reach, they wanted Dillard but Philly jumped ahead of them and took him. I thought Philly should have kept their picks and took Ford at 25.

Its only a reach if reasonably certain no one else would take him before they picked again, or later in the draft. If Houston valued the player in that spot and had good Intel that other teams did as well, it's a good pick. Doesnt matter what draft gurus and pundits say. Measurables and upside certainly fit in the first round and they obviously like him.

Professor Chaos
April 26th, 2019, 12:23 PM

Vikings GM Rick Spielman and coach Mike Zimmer were facing a mutiny by fans if they didn't draft on O-lineman. Of course that goes to show just how awful the Vikings o-line was on a team that doesn't have a whole lot of holes elsewhere.

Schism55
April 26th, 2019, 12:32 PM
You aren't alone. I like Tytus but he is a project and the Texans need O-line help like yesterday.

Derby City Duke
April 26th, 2019, 01:04 PM
Much like click-bait headlines, these draft-site fan groups are designed to create memes and instant fan base draft 'grades' -- nothing more.

Sorry I've been absent lately; took some medical leave to reset my mental outlook in the the 'Big C' fight...

OhioHen
April 26th, 2019, 02:48 PM
My gut instinct is that the "fans" that attend these drafts are probably the most clueless representatives of the team's fanbase. This is just my gut feeling, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

You COULD be wrong, but I seriously doubt THIS is the once for the month of April.

OhioHen
April 26th, 2019, 02:50 PM
Much like click-bait headlines, these draft-site fan groups are designed to create memes and instant fan base draft 'grades' -- nothing more.

Sorry I've been absent lately; took some medical leave to reset my mental outlook in the the 'Big C' fight...

Welcome back, Derby City Duke! Good to know you're here.

Bisonoline
April 26th, 2019, 03:02 PM

The fans are qued when to cheer. Caught them a bunch of times waiting to be told when to act stupid over a player they had never heard of.

RootinFerDukes
April 26th, 2019, 09:56 PM

Based on some of the costumes these grown men are wearing, i think that’s a fair assumption to make.

RootinFerDukes
April 26th, 2019, 10:00 PM
The fans are qued when to cheer. Caught them a bunch of times waiting to be told when to act stupid over a player they had never heard of.

Yep. I’ve been to enough college game days to know the producers are actively coaching the crowd. They want to create drama and fake energy to make it seem more compelling.

BEAR
April 26th, 2019, 10:18 PM
Quincy Williams- Murray State goes #98 in the third round!

grizband
April 27th, 2019, 09:00 AM
Brother of Quinnen Williams; great day for their family!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Redbird 4th & short
April 27th, 2019, 10:29 AM

good to have you back in the mix. hope youre doing ok.

RootinFerDukes
April 27th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Only four drafted through 163 picks. By this point last year, there were 13 FCS drafted through as many picks.

This is just sad. It's almost exclusively P5.

It looks like two D2 players were drafted as well.

TheKingpin28
April 27th, 2019, 02:09 PM
Easton went 166 to the Chargers. Heir apparent to Rivers?

Professor Chaos
April 27th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Easton went 166 to the Chargers. Heir apparent to Rivers?
As good of a spot as any. No pressure to sit behind a likely future HOFer for a couple years. Rivers never gets hurts though (started 208 straight games) and is one stubborn SOB so he may be one to hang on like Favre did (minus the painkiller addiction... I think). In any case Easton will get his shot to make it... that's all he can ask for.

TheKingpin28
April 27th, 2019, 02:29 PM
As good of a spot as any. No pressure to sit behind a likely future HOFer for a couple years. Rivers never gets hurts though (started 208 straight games) and is one stubborn SOB so he may be one to hang on like Favre did (minus the painkiller addiction... I think). In any case Easton will get his shot to make it... that's all he can ask for.

Getting a chance to learn under one of the best of his generation in a truly explosive offense will give the Chargers a chance to see what he can do. Stick finally has more than 1 receiving target to throw to in this offense, (Allen, Benjamin, Williams, Henry, Ekler, Gordon) and can finally show what he can do when he is surrounded by more than just an elite o-line and RB core. It will be between him and Jones to make that 3rd QB spot, but I would not be surprised if the Chargers keep him as they do not want to run into the problem that Broncos ran into when they let Kyle Sloter go to waivers.

RootinFerDukes
April 27th, 2019, 02:41 PM
Only five players drafted. The lowest this decade was 15. We're likely to set that record low.

POD Knows
April 27th, 2019, 03:11 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30474&stc=1

Schism55
April 27th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Draft is done. My first post is updated with the complete list.
Disappointing year for FCS and small school kids :(

Professor Chaos
April 27th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Getting a chance to learn under one of the best of his generation in a truly explosive offense will give the Chargers a chance to see what he can do. Stick finally has more than 1 receiving target to throw to in this offense, (Allen, Benjamin, Williams, Henry, Ekler, Gordon) and can finally show what he can do when he is surrounded by more than just an elite o-line and RB core. It will be between him and Jones to make that 3rd QB spot, but I would not be surprised if the Chargers keep him as they do not want to run into the problem that Broncos ran into when they let Kyle Sloter go to waivers.
Preseason will be big for him because most teams don't like to carry 3 QBs on the active roster and Tyrod Taylor is presumably the backup. I guess we'll see if the Chargers decide to keep a 3rd QB on the active roster or if they try to slip Stick onto the practice squad (meaning he would have to clear waivers). I'd think that he has the definite inside track to beating Cardale Jones, who's already 26 now, but he'll have to work for that as well I'm sure. There's no guarantees at that level for a mid-late round draft pick.

TheKingpin28
April 27th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Preseason will be big for him because most teams don't like to carry 3 QBs on the active roster and Tyrod Taylor is presumably the backup. I guess we'll see if the Chargers decide to keep a 3rd QB on the active roster or if they try to slip Stick onto the practice squad (meaning he would have to clear waivers). I'd think that he has the definite inside track to beating Cardale Jones, who's already 26 now, but he'll have to work for that as well I'm sure. There's no guarantees at that level for a mid-late round draft pick.

While Rivers has one more year and then will turn 38, I doubt he makes it to 40. Ideally, you want your QB to get at least 1, potentially 2 years to learn the system before they are entrusted to do the job (barring of course, a player who is deemed to be "generational"), so I'd have to think the Chargers would want to keep a guy who is 4 years younger than Jones, so I'd have to think, as you said, has the inside track for the #3 spot. If he has a decent to solid pre-season, I believe the Chargers will see the writing on the wall about not being able to stash him on the practice squad and have to keep him on the roster. I'm glad he is going to get a chance and who knows, if it all works out, one could see him starting for the bolts in 1-3 years.

RootinFerDukes
April 27th, 2019, 06:15 PM
I saw Bruce Anderson was going to Tampa. It must be as an UDFA.

Schism55
April 27th, 2019, 06:26 PM
I saw Bruce Anderson was going to Tampa. It must be as an UDFA.
Indeed. Tanner Volson to Chargers as well.

BEAR
April 27th, 2019, 07:57 PM
Anyone got a link to the free agent tracker?

Derby City Duke
April 27th, 2019, 10:01 PM
Congratulations to E. Stick; wish him well out in LA.

Panther88
April 27th, 2019, 10:58 PM
Quinton Bell of Prairie View A&M University was selected in round 7 by the Oakland Raiders. The fastest DE in the draft, btw. The 4.38 40 was solidified by Coach John Gruden, along w/ other pro-day #s.

Slightly surprised no one caught that.

POD Knows
April 27th, 2019, 11:46 PM
Quinton Bell of Prairie View A&M University was selected in round 7 by the Oakland Raiders. The fastest DE in the draft, btw. The 4.38 40 was solidified by Coach John Gruden, along w/ other pro-day #s.

Slightly surprised no one caught that.Yea, well, he has the body of a WR, he better be fast.

Panther88
April 28th, 2019, 04:03 AM
Bell is 6’4” 240lbs. That would be a large WR.

Oddly, we have a returning 5* WR who is that same height & weight.

Gangtackle11
April 28th, 2019, 05:12 AM
3 Villanova players sign after the draft:

OT Brandon Hitner LA Rams
OG Ethan Greenidge New Orleans Saints
S Rob Rolle Miami Dolphins

POD Knows
April 28th, 2019, 08:35 AM
Bell is 6’4” 240lbs. That would be a large WR.

Oddly, we have a returning 5* WR who is that same height & weight.They had him at 220 on the site I looked at, I stand corrected.

Redbird 4th & short
April 28th, 2019, 08:38 AM
ISUr WR Spencer Schnell is UDFA with my Chicago Bears. Not likely going to stick with Bears this year, but I underestimated Schnell for 2 years at ISU .. does about everything right, just doesn't blow you away with measurables ... seems like the profile of a guy that winds up with Patriots after couple years of bouncing around camps/rosters.

Down year for FCS for sure, but good luck to Stick ... got to believe he will be practice squad for sure given Rivers age and they picked him 5th round. Teams find eventual starters in 5th round, if not just special teams guys .. they're not going to waste a 5th pick on QB position and not keep him. He's a project system QB, but a lower risk one and a great athlete .. he improved every year at NDSU.

cx500d
April 28th, 2019, 08:51 AM
I need to start using this line when I'm arguing with my fiance
You probably shouldn’t. Never worked for me, although I was always right.

uni88
April 28th, 2019, 11:24 AM
You probably shouldn’t. Never worked for me, although I was always right.It might work ... if his objective is to have her break off the engagement.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ST_Lawson
April 29th, 2019, 08:22 AM
At WIU we had the previously mentioned DT Khalen Saunders drafted in the 3rd round by the Chiefs.
Post-draft, LB Quentin Moon got an invite by the Bears and QB Sean McGuire got one from the Vikings.

EDIT - Also RB Steve McShane with an invite to the Steelers mini camp.

Professor
April 29th, 2019, 09:39 AM
North Carolina A&T has now had 3 years in a row with a draft pick in the NFL draft. Next year, we shall make it 4

Henny
April 29th, 2019, 11:20 AM
Delaware had some signings

2nd round pick
Nasir Adderley ... Los Angeles Chargers

Un-drafted FA Under Contract
Troy Reeder ... Los Angeles Rams
Charles Scarff ... Baltimore Ravens

Camp Invitees
Tenny Adewusi ... New York Giants
Vinny Papale ... Oakland Raiders
Joe Walker ... Chicago Bears

BEAR
April 29th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Two former UCA Bears are headed to NFL camps:

https://twitter.com/UCA_Football/status/1122626517828345856

Jakari Dillard to the Chargers.

Eric Jackson to the Raiders.

Good luck to them both! xbowx

Outsider1
April 29th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Anyone got a link to the free agent tracker?

Not sure if these needs updated or not: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/undrafted-free-agent-tracker-2019-signings-from-all-32-nfl-teams-in-one-spot/, https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/27/undrafted-free-agents-tracker-draft-2019-contracts

SLC UDFA Signees:

Justin Alexander DL, UIW - Jets
Silas Stewart LB, UIW - Ravens
BJ Blunt DE, SH - Titans
Davion Davis WR, SH - Vikings
Chris Wilkerson LS, SFA - 49ers
Jazz Ferguson WR, NSU - Seahawks

Panther88
April 29th, 2019, 05:21 PM
I'm very happy and elated that PVAMU slightly isolates itself from the others in "fcs." We had one to start in the 2019 superbowl and another, who "allegedly wasn't good enough to be drafted and his contested 40 yd time" rhetoric which was VERIFIED and VALIDATED by an nfl head coach and other nfl scouts, was drafted after only one year in his position in the 7th round.

Compelling. And we'll continue to ascend at our own pace w/out the affirmation from strangers whose opinion holds zero water. :D

Redbird 4th & short
April 29th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Delaware had some signings

2nd round pick
Nasir Adderley ... Los Angeles Chargers

Un-drafted FA Under Contract
Troy Reeder ... Los Angeles Rams
Charles Scarff ... Baltimore Ravens

Camp Invitees
Tenny Adewusi ... New York Giants
Vinny Papale ... Oakland Raiders
Joe Walker ... Chicago Bears

I see what you did there ... xdrunkyx

p.s. on the other hand, it is the Raiders, and they've done some crazy things over the uears

CenMEBlackBearFan
April 30th, 2019, 06:37 AM
Maine with Drew Belcher UDFA for the Cardinals, and Sterling Sheffield and Micah Wright camp invitees.
https://goblackbears.com/news/2019/4/27/football-sheffield-and-wright-receive-nfl-mini-camp-invitations.aspx?path=football

Henny
April 30th, 2019, 01:42 PM
I see what you did there ... xdrunkyx

p.s. on the other hand, it is the Raiders, and they've done some crazy things over the uears

LOL! that's his son and it's real. Good guy and wish him the best!

Add Noah Beh - OL

Camp Invite to the Chiefs

smallcollegefbfan
May 6th, 2019, 10:27 AM

Slightly surprised no one caught that.

I have been really busy so I have not gotten a chance to reply but I saw he said 4.38 and I think that was from a private workout with them. The official numbers from his pro day was 4.52. That does happen but most media will go with the 4.52 that Gil Brandt posted. That kid runs well but he does not play like a 4.38 guy. 4.50-4.60 is more what he plays in pads.

smallcollegefbfan
May 6th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Here is what I have confirmed so far through league notices they have sent us and tryout lists other teams posted.

Rd
Pick
Team
Pos
First Name
Last Name
School

Signed
Atlanta
OLB
Yurik
Bethune
Alabama A&M

Houston
OT
Tytus
Howard
Alabama State

Tryout
Tampa Bay
QB
Vincent
Testaverde Jr.
Albany (NY)

Tryout/Signed
Indianapolis
DT
Sterling
Shippy
Alcorn State

Signed
Cleveland
P
Jamie
Gillan
Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Signed
Cleveland
WR
DJ
Montgomery
Austin Peay State

Tryout
Chicago
SS
Malik
Davis
Austin Peay State

Tryout
Kansas City
DT
Austin
Maloata
Austin Peay State

Signed
Chicago
DT
Daryle
Banfield
Brown

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Pace
Temple
Butler

Tryout
San Francisco
FB
Joe
Protheroe
Cal Poly

Signed
Cincinnati
QB
Jake
Dolegala
Central Connecticut State

Signed
Indianapolis
DT
Johnny
Robinson
Charleston Southern

Signed
Tennessee
DT
Isaiah
Mack
Chattanooga

Tryout
San Francisco
WR
Joseph
Parker
Chattanooga

Signed
Chicago
WR
Thomas
Ives
Colgate

Tryout
Green Bay
LS
Patrick
Eby
Columbia

Signed
LA Rams
OT
Matt
Kaskey
Dartmouth

LA Chargers
FS
Nasir
Adderley
Delaware

Signed
LA Rams
ILB
Troy
Reeder
Delaware

Signed
Baltimore
TE
Charles
Scarff
Delaware

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Joe
Walker
Delaware

Tryout
Oakland
WR
Vinny
Papale
Delaware

Tryout
Kansas City
OT
Noah
Beh
Delaware

Tryout/Signed
NY Giants
CB
Tenny
Adewusi
Delaware

Tryout
NY Giants
WR
Nehari
Crawford
Duquesne

Tryout
Seattle
C
Matt
Fitzpatrick
Duquesne

Tryout
Cleveland
TE
Evan
Wick
East Tennessee State

Signed
Minnesota
WR
Alexander
Hollins
Eastern Illinois

Signed
Seattle
DT
Jay-Tee
Tiuli
Eastern Washington

Signed
LA Rams
WR
Simba
Webster
Eastern Washington

Tryout
Seattle
CB
Josh
Lewis
Eastern Washington

Tryout
San Francisco
ILB
Ketner
Kupp
Eastern Washington

Minnesota
OT
Oli
Udoh
Elon

Signed
Baltimore
OG
C.J.
Toogood
Elon

Tryout
Minnesota
ILB
Warren
Messer
Elon

Signed
Oakland
CB
Dylan
Mabin
Fordham

Signed
Tampa Bay
TE
Isaiah
Searight
Fordham

Signed
LA Chargers
CB
Bradford
Lemmons
Furman

Tryout
Indianapolis
OT
Messiah
Rice
Hampton

Signed
Dallas
OG
Larry
Allen Jr.
Harvard

Tryout
Cleveland
DT
Stone
Hart
Harvard

New Orleans
OLB
Kaden
Elliss
Idaho

Signed
Cleveland
OT
Brian
Fineanganofo
Idaho State

Tryout
Cleveland
RB
James
Madison
Idaho State

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Spencer
Schnell
Illinois State

Signed
Baltimore
OLB
Silas
Stewart
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Minnesota
CB
Jamarkese
Williams
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Kansas City
DE
Malik
Harris
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Chicago
DE
Justin
Thomas-Thornton
Jacksonville State

Washington
CB
Jimmy
Moreland
James Madison

Tryout
Kansas City
RB
Marcus
Marshall
James Madison

Signed
LA Rams
WR
Justin
Sumpter
Kennesaw State

Tryout
New Orleans
RB
Darnell
Holland
Kennesaw State

Signed
LA Chargers
CB
Rodney
Randle
Lamar

Tryout
NY Giants
FB
Dom
Bragalone
Lehigh

Signed
Arizona
TE
Drew
Belcher
Maine

Tryout
Cincinnati
OLB
Sterling
Sheffield
Maine

Signed
Washington
OLB
BJ
Blunt
McNeese State

Tryout
Chicago
K
Alex
Kjellsten
McNeese State

Tryout
Oakland
RB
David
Hamm
McNeese State

Signed
NY Giants
WR
Reggie
White Jr.
Monmouth (NJ)

Tryout
New Orleans
TE
Jake
Powell
Monmouth (NJ)

Arizona
OG
Josh
Miles
Morgan State

Jacksonville
OLB
Quincy
Williams
Murray State

Signed
Arizona
QB
Drew
Anderson
Murray State

Signed
Jacksonville
CB
Marquez
Sanford
Murray State

Signed
Carolina
WR
Damion
JeanPiere Jr.
Nicholls State

Tryout
Oakland
DT
Ronald
Ollie
Nicholls State

Buffalo
DE
Darryl
Johnson Jr.
North Carolina A&T

Tryout
Chicago
DT
Julian
McKnight
North Carolina A&T

Tryout
Green Bay
CB
Deion
Harris
North Dakota

Tryout
Minnesota
RB
John
Santiago
North Dakota

Tryout
Minnesota
DT
Tank
Harris
North Dakota

LA Chargers
QB
Easton
Stick
North Dakota State

Signed
Tampa Bay
RB
Bruce
Anderson
North Dakota State

Signed
LA Chargers
C
Tanner
Volson
North Dakota State

Signed
Tampa Bay
CB
Jalen
Allison
North Dakota State

Tryout
Green Bay
WR
Darrius
Shepherd
North Dakota State

Tryout
New Orleans
SS
Robbie
Grimsley
North Dakota State

Signed
New Orleans
WR
Emmanuel
Butler
Northern Arizona

Signed
NY Giants
WR
Alex
Wesley
Northern Colorado

Tryout
Chicago
LS
Jacob
Bobenmoyer
Northern Colorado

Tryout
Minnesota
OLB
Rickey
Neal
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Atlanta
QB
Eli
Dunne
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Chicago
TE
Elias
Nissen
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Minnesota
DT
Bryce
Douglas
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Kansas City
K
Austin
Errthum
Northern Iowa

Signed
Seattle
WR
Jazz
Ferguson
Northwestern State

Tryout
Indianapolis
DE
Obi
Iheoma
Northwestern State

Tryout
NY Giants
OT
Tommy
Dennis
Penn

Tryout
Seattle
OG
Josh
Brown
Portland State

Oakland
OLB
Quinton
Bell
Prairie View A&M

Signed
Cleveland
OLB
Anthony
Stubbs
Prairie View A&M

Signed
Kansas City
FB
John
Lovett
Princeton

Signed
Cleveland
TE
Stephen
Carlson
Princeton

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Jesper
Horsted
Princeton

Signed
Tampa Bay
WR
Cortrelle
Simpson
Richmond

Tryout
Chicago
C
John
Yarbrough
Richmond

Signed
Kansas City
WR
Andre
Lindsey
Sacramento State

Signed
Cleveland
CB
Jermaine
Ponder
Saint Francis (PA)

Signed
Tennessee
OLB
Derick
Roberson
Sam Houston State

Signed
Minnesota
WR
Davion
Davis
Sam Houston State

Signed
Denver
WR
Kelvin
McKnight
Samford

Signed
Denver
OLB
Ahmad
Gooden
Samford

Tryout
NY Giants
QB
Devlin
Hodges
Samford

Tryout
Chicago
OT
Dan
Cooney
San Diego

Tryout
Cleveland
DE
Stefen
Banks
Savannah State

Tryout
San Francisco
CB
Alex
Brown
South Carolina State

Cincinnati
CB
Jordan
Brown
South Dakota State

Signed
Seattle
QB
Taryn
Christion
South Dakota State

Tryout
Minnesota
OG
Tiano
Pupungatoa
South Dakota State

Tryout
Chicago
P
Brady
Hale
South Dakota State

Cleveland
OG
Drew
Forbes
Southeast Missouri State

Signed
Jacksonville
WR
Raphael
Leonard
Southern Illinois

Tryout
Buffalo
QB
Sam
Straub
Southern Illinois

Signed
Chicago
OG
Marquez
Tucker
Southern Utah

Tryout
Kansas City
TE
Logan
Parker
Southern Utah

Tryout
San Francisco
LS
Chris
Wilkerson
Stephen F. Austin

Signed
Detroit
TE
Donald
Parham
Stetson

Tryout
NY Giants
RB
Jordan
Gowins
Stony Brook

Tryout
Chicago
ILB
Shayne
Lawless
Stony Brook

Tryout
Minnesota
RB
Donnie
Liotine
Stony Brook

Tryout
Kansas City
WR
JuJu
Wingate
Stony Brook

Signed
Washington
OT
Chidi
Okeke
Tennessee State

Tryout
Seattle
OLB
Noah
Dawkins
The Citadel

Signed
Oakland
WR
Keelan
Doss
UC Davis

Signed
Philadelphia
ILB
Mason
Moe
UC Davis

Signed
LA Rams
OT
Brandon
Hitner
Villanova

Signed
Miami
FS
Rob
Rolle
Villanova

Tryout
New Orleans
OG
Ethan
Greenidge
Villanova

Signed
Kansas City
QB
T.J.
Linta
Wagner

Tryout
Philadelphia
RB
Ryan
Fulse
Wagner

Signed
Philadelphia
OG
Sua
Opeta
Weber State

Tryout
New Orleans
FB
Brady
May
Weber State

Signed
Pittsburgh
P
Ian
Berryman
Western Carolina

Tryout
Kansas City
FS
Marvin
Tillman
Western Carolina

Kansas City
DT
Khalen
Saunders
Western Illinois

Tryout
Chicago
ILB
Quentin
Moon
Western Illinois

Tryout
Minnesota
QB
Sean
McGuire
Western Illinois

Signed
Arizona
DT
Miles
Brown
Wofford

Signed
Tennessee
SS
Jo Jo
Tillery
Wofford

Signed
LA Rams
C
Vitas
Hrynkiewicz
Youngstown State

FUBeAR
May 6th, 2019, 12:59 PM
May want to add this one...

Tryout - Atlanta - TE - Sam Walker - Mercer

https://mercerbears.com/news/2019/4/28/football-sam-walker-earns-falcons-mini-camp-invite.aspx

Bisonator
May 7th, 2019, 07:58 AM
Darrius Shepard signed with Green Bay after his tryout.

Derby City Duke
May 7th, 2019, 10:26 AM
RB Marcus Marshall signed by the Chiefs after his tryout.

smallcollegefbfan
May 12th, 2019, 10:14 AM
Here are the FCS draft/free agent/tryouts results I have so far now.

Rd
Pick
Team
Pos
First Name
Last Name
School

Signed
Atlanta
OLB
Yurik
Bethune
Alabama A&M

Houston
OT
Tytus
Howard
Alabama State

Tryout
Tampa Bay
QB
Vincent
Testaverde Jr.
Albany (NY)

Tryout/Signed
Indianapolis
DT
Sterling
Shippy
Alcorn State

Signed
Cleveland
P
Jamie
Gillan
Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Signed
Cleveland
WR
DJ
Montgomery
Austin Peay State

Tryout
Tennessee
C
Byron
Glass
Austin Peay State

Tryout
Chicago
SS
Malik
Davis
Austin Peay State

Tryout
Kansas City/Washington
DT
Austin
Maloata
Austin Peay State

Signed
Chicago
DT
Daryle
Banfield
Brown

Tryout
LA Chargers
ILB
Tom
Costigan
Bryant

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Pace
Temple
Butler

Tryout
San Francisco/Dallas
FB
Joe
Protheroe
Cal Poly

Signed
Cincinnati
QB
Jake
Dolegala

Signed
Indianapolis
DT
Johnny
Robinson
Charleston Southern

Signed
Tennessee
DT
Isaiah
Mack
Chattanooga

Tryout
Tennessee
SS
Kareem
Orr
Chattanooga

Tryout
San Francisco/Tennessee
WR
Joseph
Parker
Chattanooga

Signed
Chicago
WR
Thomas
Ives
Colgate

Tryout
Green Bay
LS
Patrick
Eby
Columbia

Signed
LA Rams
OT
Matt
Kaskey
Dartmouth

Tryout
Cincinnati
DT
Rocco
DiLeo
Dartmouth

Tryout
Cincinnati
WR
Matt
Tunnacliffe
Dayton

LA Chargers
FS
Nasir
Adderley
Delaware

Signed
LA Rams
ILB
Troy
Reeder
Delaware

Signed
Baltimore
TE
Charles
Scarff
Delaware

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Joe
Walker
Delaware

Tryout
Oakland/Washington
WR
Vinny
Papale
Delaware

Tryout
Kansas City
OT
Noah
Beh
Delaware

Tryout/Signed
NY Giants
CB
Tenny
Adewusi
Delaware

Tryout
NY Giants/Pittsburgh
WR
Nehari
Crawford
Duquesne

Tryout
Seattle
C
Matt
Fitzpatrick
Duquesne

Tryout
Cleveland
TE
Evan
Wick
East Tennessee State

Signed
Minnesota
WR
Alexander
Hollins
Eastern Illinois

Signed
Seattle
DT
Jay-Tee
Tiuli
Eastern Washington

Signed
LA Rams
WR
Simba
Webster
Eastern Washington

Tryout
Seattle
CB
Josh
Lewis
Eastern Washington

Tryout
San Francisco
ILB
Ketner
Kupp
Eastern Washington

Minnesota
OT
Oli
Udoh
Elon

Signed/Cut
Baltimore
OG
C.J.
Toogood
Elon

Tryout
Minnesota
ILB
Warren
Messer
Elon

Signed
Oakland
CB
Dylan
Mabin
Fordham

Signed
Tampa Bay
TE
Isaiah
Searight
Fordham

Signed
LA Chargers
CB
Bradford
Lemmons
Furman

Tryout
Indianapolis
OT
Messiah
Rice
Hampton

Signed
Dallas
OG
Larry
Allen Jr.
Harvard

Tryout
Cleveland
DT
Stone
Hart
Harvard

New Orleans
OLB
Kaden
Elliss
Idaho

Signed
Cleveland
OT
Brian
Fineanganofo
Idaho State

Tryout
Cleveland/New Orleans
RB
James
Madison
Idaho State

Tryout
Chicago/Tampa Bay
WR
Spencer
Schnell
Illinois State

Signed
Baltimore
OLB
Silas
Stewart
Incarnate Word (TX)

Signed
NY Jets
DE
Justin
Alexandre
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Minnesota
CB
Jamarkese
Williams
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Kansas City
DE
Malik
Harris
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Atlanta
OLB
Eric
Bowie
Jackson State

Tryout
Jacksonville
DT
Malik
Hamner
Jackson State

Tryout
Atlanta
DT
Connor
Christian
Jacksonville State

Tryout
Chicago
DE
Justin
Thomas-Thornton
Jacksonville State

Washington
CB
Jimmy
Moreland
James Madison

Tryout
Cincinnati
WR
David
Eldridge
James Madison

Tryout
Pittsburgh
RB
Cardon
Johnson
James Madison

Tryout/Signed
Kansas City
RB
Marcus
Marshall
James Madison

Signed
LA Rams
WR
Justin
Sumpter
Kennesaw State

Signed
New Orleans
RB
Darnell
Holland
Kennesaw State

Tryout
Washington
OLB
Jerry
Powe
Lafayette

Signed
CFL/Saskatchewan
SS
Davon
Jernigan
Lamar

Signed
LA Chargers
CB
Rodney
Randle
Lamar

Tryout
NY Giants/Houston
FB
Dom
Bragalone
Lehigh

Signed
Arizona
TE
Drew
Belcher
Maine

Tryout
New Orleans
WR
Micah
Wright
Maine

Tryout/Signed
Cincinnati
OLB
Sterling
Sheffield
Maine

Tryout
Baltimore
WR
Juston
Christian
Marist

Signed
Washington
OLB
B.J.
Blunt
McNeese State

Tryout
Chicago/New Orleans
K
Alex
Kjellsten
McNeese State

Tryout
Oakland
RB
David
Hamm
McNeese State

Tryout
New Orleans
QB
James
Tabary
McNeese State

Tryout
Atlanta
TE
Sam
Walker
Mercer

Tryout
New Orleans
OG
Marquis
Prophete
Missouri State

Signed
NY Giants
WR
Reggie
White Jr.
Monmouth (NJ)

Signed/Cut
New Orleans
TE
Jake
Powell
Monmouth (NJ)

Tryout
New Orleans
SS
Reid
Miller
Montana

Arizona
OG
Josh
Miles
Morgan State

Jacksonville
OLB
Quincy
Williams
Murray State

Signed
Arizona
QB
Drew
Anderson
Murray State

Signed
Jacksonville
CB
Marquez
Sanford
Murray State

Signed
Carolina
WR
Damion
JeanPiere Jr.
Nicholls State

Tryout/Signed
Oakland
DT
Ronald
Ollie
Nicholls State

Signed
Houston
FS
Chris
Johnson
North Alabama

Buffalo
DE
Darryl
Johnson Jr.
North Carolina A&T

Tryout
Chicago
DT
Julian
McKnight
North Carolina A&T

Tryout
Green Bay/Washington
CB
Deion
Harris
North Dakota

Tryout
Minnesota/Atlanta
RB
John
Santiago
North Dakota

Tryout
Minnesota
DT
Tank
Harris
North Dakota

LA Chargers
QB
Easton
Stick
North Dakota State

Signed
Tampa Bay
RB
Bruce
Anderson
North Dakota State

Signed
LA Chargers
C
Tanner
Volson
North Dakota State

Signed
Tampa Bay
CB
Jalen
Allison
North Dakota State

Tryout
New Orleans
SS
Robbie
Grimsley
North Dakota State

Tryout/Signed
Green Bay
WR
Darrius
Shepherd
North Dakota State

Signed
New Orleans
WR
Emmanuel
Butler
Northern Arizona

Tryout
Philadelphia
SS
Wes
Sutton
Northern Arizona

Signed
NY Giants
WR
Alex
Wesley
Northern Colorado

Tryout
Chicago/Denver
LS
Jacob
Bobenmoyer
Northern Colorado

Tryout
New Orleans
OT
Fisayo
Awolaja
Northern Colorado

Tryout
New Orleans
DE
Tank
Terrell
Northern Colorado

Tryout
Minnesota
OLB
Rickey
Neal
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Atlanta
QB
Eli
Dunne
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Chicago/New Orleans
TE
Elias
Nissen
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Minnesota
DT
Bryce
Douglas
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Kansas City
K
Austin
Errthum
Northern Iowa

Signed
Seattle
WR
Jazz
Ferguson
Northwestern State

Tryout
Indianapolis/Jacksonville
DE
Obi
Iheoma
Northwestern State

Tryout
NY Giants
OT
Tommy
Dennis
Penn

Tryout
Seattle
OG
Josh
Brown
Portland State

Oakland
OLB
Quinton
Bell
Prairie View A&M

Signed
Cleveland
OLB
Anthony
Stubbs
Prairie View A&M

Signed
Kansas City
FB
John
Lovett
Princeton

Signed
Cleveland
TE
Stephen
Carlson
Princeton

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Jesper
Horsted
Princeton

Signed
Tampa Bay
WR
Cortrelle
Simpson
Richmond

Tryout
Chicago/Tennessee
C
John
Yarbrough
Richmond

Signed
Kansas City
WR
Andre
Lindsey
Sacramento State

Signed
Cleveland
CB
Jermaine
Ponder
Saint Francis (PA)

Tryout
Tampa Bay
SS
Hakeem
Kinard
Saint Francis (PA)

Signed
Tennessee
OLB
Derick
Roberson
Sam Houston State

Signed
Minnesota
WR
Davion
Davis
Sam Houston State

Signed
Denver
WR
Kelvin
McKnight
Samford

Signed
Denver
OLB
Ahmad
Gooden
Samford

Tryout
NY Giants/Pittsburgh
QB
Devlin
Hodges
Samford

Tryout
Chicago
OT
Dan
Cooney
San Diego

Tryout
Cleveland/Tennessee
DE
Stefen
Banks
Savannah State

Tryout
San Francisco
CB
Alex
Brown
South Carolina State

Cincinnati
CB
Jordan
Brown
South Dakota State

Signed
Seattle
QB
Taryn
Christion
South Dakota State

Tryout
Minnesota
OG
Tiano
Pupungatoa
South Dakota State

Tryout
Chicago
P
Brady
Hale
South Dakota State

Cleveland
OG
Drew
Forbes
Southeast Missouri State

Signed
Jacksonville
WR
Raphael
Leonard
Southern Illinois

Tryout
Buffalo
QB
Sam
Straub
Southern Illinois

Signed
Chicago
OG
Marquez
Tucker
Southern Utah

Tryout
Kansas City
TE
Logan
Parker
Southern Utah

Tryout
San Francisco/Tennessee
LS
Chris
Wilkerson
Stephen F. Austin

Signed
Detroit
TE
Donald
Parham
Stetson

Tryout
NY Giants
RB
Jordan
Gowins
Stony Brook

Tryout
Chicago
ILB
Shayne
Lawless
Stony Brook

Tryout
Minnesota/Washington
RB
Donnie
Liotine
Stony Brook

Tryout
Kansas City/Cincinnati
WR
JuJu
Wingate
Stony Brook

Tryout
Philadelphia
WR
Marshall
Ellick
Stony Brook

Signed
Washington
OT
Chidi
Okeke
Tennessee State

Tryout/Signed- Cincinnati
Seattle/Cincinnati
OLB
Noah
Dawkins
The Citadel

Tryout
New Orleans
OT
Matt
Kauffman
Towson

Signed
Oakland
WR
Keelan
Doss
UC Davis

Tryout
Philadelphia
ILB
Mason
Moe
UC Davis

Tryout
Denver
CB
Vincent
White
UC Davis

Tryout
Tampa Bay
FS
Isiah
Olave
UC Davis

Signed
LA Rams
OT
Brandon
Hitner
Villanova

Signed
New Orleans
OG
Ethan
Greenidge
Villanova

Signed
Miami
FS
Rob
Rolle
Villanova

Signed
Kansas City
QB
T.J.
Linta
Wagner

Tryout
Philadelphia
RB
Ryan
Fulse
Wagner

Signed
Philadelphia
OG
Iosua
Opeta
Weber State

Tryout
New Orleans
FB
Brady
May
Weber State

Signed
Pittsburgh
P
Ian
Berryman
Western Carolina

Tryout
Kansas City
FS
Marvin
Tillman
Western Carolina

Kansas City
DT
Khalen
Saunders
Western Illinois

Tryout
Chicago/Washington
ILB
Quentin
Moon
Western Illinois

Tryout
Minnesota
QB
Sean
McGuire
Western Illinois

Tryout
Pittsburgh
RB
Steve
McShane
Western Illinois

Signed
Arizona
DT
Miles
Brown
Wofford

Signed
Tennessee
SS
Jo Jo
Tillery
Wofford

Signed
LA Rams
C
Vitas
Hrynkiewicz
Youngstown State

smallcollegefbfan
May 13th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Here is another update. Added a few more tryouts and a couple players signed after their tryouts.

Rd
Pick
Team
Pos
First Name
Last Name
School

Signed
Atlanta
OLB
Yurik
Bethune
Alabama A&M

Houston
OT
Tytus
Howard
Alabama State

Tryout
Tampa Bay
QB
Vincent
Testaverde Jr.
Albany (NY)

Tryout
Buffalo
DE
Brian
Dolce
Albany (NY)

Tryout/Signed
Indianapolis
DT
Sterling
Shippy
Alcorn State

Signed
Cleveland
P
Jamie
Gillan
Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Signed
Cleveland
WR
Dewery "DJ"
Montgomery
Austin Peay State

Tryout
Tennessee
C
Byron
Glass
Austin Peay State

Tryout
Chicago
SS
Malik
Davis
Austin Peay State

Tryout
Kansas City/Washington
DT
Austin
Maloata
Austin Peay State

Signed
Chicago
DT
Daryle
Banfield
Brown

Tryout
LA Chargers
ILB
Thomas "Tom"
Costigan
Bryant

Tryout/Signed
Detroit
WR
Thomas "Tom"
Kennedy
Bryant

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Pace
Temple
Butler

Tryout
San Francisco/Dallas
FB
Patrick "Joe"
Protheroe
Cal Poly

Signed
Cincinnati
QB
Jacob "Jake"
Dolegala

Signed
Indianapolis
DT
Johnny
Robinson
Charleston Southern

Signed
Tennessee
DT
Isaiah
Mack
Chattanooga

Tryout
Tennessee
SS
Kareem
Orr
Chattanooga

Tryout
San Francisco/Tennessee
WR
Joseph
Parker
Chattanooga

Signed
Chicago
WR
Thomas
Ives
Colgate

Tryout
Green Bay
LS
Patrick
Eby
Columbia

Signed
LA Rams
OT
Matthew "Matt"
Kaskey
Dartmouth

Tryout
Cincinnati
DT
Rocco
DiLeo
Dartmouth

Tryout
Cincinnati
WR
Matt
Tunnacliffe
Dayton

LA Chargers
FS
Nasir
Adderley
Delaware

Signed
LA Rams
ILB
Troy
Reeder
Delaware

Signed
Baltimore
TE
Charles
Scarff
Delaware

Tryout
Chicago/Buffalo
WR
Joe
Walker
Delaware

Tryout
Oakland/Washington
WR
Vinny
Papale
Delaware

Tryout
Kansas City
OT
Noah
Beh
Delaware

Tryout/Signed
NY Giants
CB
Oluwateniolafunmi Olubi "Tenny"
Adewusi
Delaware

Tryout
NY Giants/Pittsburgh
WR
Nehari
Crawford
Duquesne

Tryout
Seattle
C
Matthew "Matt"
Fitzpatrick
Duquesne

Tryout
Cleveland
TE
Evan
Wick
East Tennessee State

Signed
Minnesota
WR
Alexander
Hollins
Eastern Illinois

Tryout
Buffalo
RB
Isaiah
Johnson
Eastern Illinois

Signed
Seattle
DT
Jay-Tee "Tee"
Tiuli
Eastern Washington

Signed
LA Rams
WR
Nsimba-Matondo "Simba"
Webster
Eastern Washington

Tryout
Seattle
CB
Joshua "Josh"
Lewis
Eastern Washington

Tryout
San Francisco
ILB
Ketner
Kupp
Eastern Washington

Minnesota
OT
Olisaemeka "Oli"
Udoh
Elon

Signed/Cut
Baltimore
OG
Charles "C.J."
Toogood
Elon

Tryout
Minnesota
ILB
Warren
Messer
Elon

Signed
Oakland
CB
Dylan
Mabin
Fordham

Signed
Tampa Bay
TE
Isaiah
Searight
Fordham

Signed
LA Chargers
CB
Bradford
Lemmons
Furman

Tryout
Indianapolis
OT
Messiah
Rice
Hampton

Signed
Dallas
OG
Larry
Allen Jr.
Harvard

Tryout
Cleveland/Buffalo
DT
Stone
Hart
Harvard

New Orleans
OLB
Luther 'Kaden"
Elliss
Idaho

Signed
Cleveland
OT
Brian
Fineanganofo
Idaho State

Tryout
Cleveland/New Orleans
RB
James
Madison
Idaho State

Tryout
Chicago/Tampa Bay
WR
Spencer
Schnell
Illinois State

Signed
Baltimore
OLB
Silas
Stewart
Incarnate Word (TX)

Signed
NY Jets
DE
Justin
Alexandre
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Minnesota
CB
Jamarkese
Williams
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Kansas City
DE
Malik
Harris
Incarnate Word (TX)

Tryout
Atlanta
OLB
Eric
Bowie
Jackson State

Tryout
Jacksonville
DT
Malik
Hamner
Jackson State

Tryout
Atlanta
DT
Connor
Christian
Jacksonville State

Tryout
Chicago
DE
Justin
Thomas-Thornton
Jacksonville State

Washington
CB
Jimmy
Moreland
James Madison

Tryout
Cincinnati
WR
David
Eldridge
James Madison

Tryout
Pittsburgh
RB
Cardon
Johnson
James Madison

Tryout/Signed
Kansas City
RB
Marcus
Marshall
James Madison

Signed
LA Rams
WR
Justin
Sumpter
Kennesaw State

Signed
New Orleans
RB
Darnell
Holland
Kennesaw State

Tryout
Washington
OLB
Jerry
Powe
Lafayette

Signed
CFL/Saskatchewan
SS
Davon
Jernigan
Lamar

Signed
LA Chargers
CB
Rodney
Randle
Lamar

Tryout
NY Giants/Houston
FB
Dominick "Dom"
Bragalone
Lehigh

Signed
Arizona
TE
Drew
Belcher
Maine

Tryout/Signed
Cincinnati
OLB
Sterling
Sheffield
Maine

Tryout/Signed
New Orleans
WR
Micah
Wright
Maine

Tryout
Baltimore
WR
Juston
Christian
Marist

Signed
Washington
OLB
Bryan "B.J."
Blunt
McNeese State

Tryout
Chicago/New Orleans
K
Alex
Kjellsten
McNeese State

Tryout
Oakland
RB
David
Hamm
McNeese State

Tryout
New Orleans
QB
James
Tabary
McNeese State

Tryout
Atlanta
TE
Sam
Walker
Mercer

Tryout
New Orleans
OG
Marquis
Prophete
Missouri State

Signed
NY Giants
WR
Reginald "Reggie"
White Jr.
Monmouth (NJ)

Signed/Cut
New Orleans
TE
Jake
Powell
Monmouth (NJ)

Tryout
New Orleans
SS
Reid
Miller
Montana

Arizona
OG
Joshua "Josh"
Miles
Morgan State

Jacksonville
SS
Quincy
Williams
Murray State

Signed
Arizona
QB
Drew
Anderson
Murray State

Signed/Cut
Jacksonville
CB
Marquez
Sanford
Murray State

Signed
Carolina
WR
Damion
JeanPiere Jr.
Nicholls State

Tryout/Signed
Oakland
DT
Ronald
Ollie
Nicholls State

Signed
Houston
FS
Christopher "Chris"
Johnson
North Alabama

Buffalo
DE
Darryl
Johnson Jr.
North Carolina A&T

Tryout
Chicago
DT
Julian
McKnight
North Carolina A&T

Tryout
Green Bay/Washington
CB
Deion
Harris
North Dakota

Tryout
Minnesota/Atlanta
RB
Johnathan "John"
Santiago
North Dakota

Tryout
Minnesota
DT
Johnathan "Tank"
Harris
North Dakota

LA Chargers
QB
Easton
Stick
North Dakota State

Signed
Tampa Bay
RB
Bruce
Anderson
North Dakota State

Signed
LA Chargers
C
Tanner
Volson
North Dakota State

Signed
Tampa Bay
CB
Jalen
Allison
North Dakota State

Tryout
New Orleans
SS
Robbie
Grimsley
North Dakota State

Tryout/Signed
Green Bay
WR
Darrius
Shepherd
North Dakota State

Signed
New Orleans
WR
Emmanuel
Butler
Northern Arizona

Tryout
Philadelphia
SS
Wesley "Wes"
Sutton
Northern Arizona

Signed
NY Giants
WR
Alex
Wesley
Northern Colorado

Tryout
Chicago/Denver
LS
Jacob
Bobenmoyer
Northern Colorado

Tryout
New Orleans
OT
Olufisayo "Fisayo"
Awolaja
Northern Colorado

Tryout
New Orleans
DE
Kasshawn "Tank"
Terrell
Northern Colorado

Tryout
Minnesota
OLB
Rickey
Neal
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Atlanta
QB
Eli
Dunne
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Chicago/New Orleans
TE
Elias
Nissen
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Minnesota
DT
Bryce
Douglas
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Kansas City
K
Austin
Errthum
Northern Iowa

Signed
Seattle
WR
Jazmond "Jazz"
Ferguson
Northwestern State

Tryout
Indianapolis/Jacksonville
DE
Obinna "Obi"
Iheoma
Northwestern State

Tryout
NY Giants
OT
Thomas "Tommy"
Dennis
Penn

Tryout
Seattle
OG
Josh
Brown
Portland State

Oakland
OLB
Quinton
Bell
Prairie View A&M

Signed
Cleveland
OLB
Anthony
Stubbs
Prairie View A&M

Signed
Kansas City
FB
John
Lovett
Princeton

Signed
Cleveland
TE
Stephen
Carlson
Princeton

Tryout
Chicago
WR
Jesper
Horsted
Princeton

Signed
Tampa Bay
WR
Cortrelle
Simpson
Richmond

Tryout
Chicago/Tennessee
C
John
Yarbrough
Richmond

Signed
Kansas City
WR
Andre
Lindsey
Sacramento State

Signed
Cleveland
CB
Jermaine
Ponder
Saint Francis (PA)

Tryout
Tampa Bay
SS
Hakeem
Kinard
Saint Francis (PA)

Signed
Tennessee
OLB
Derick
Roberson
Sam Houston State

Signed
Minnesota
WR
Davion
Davis
Sam Houston State

Signed
Denver
WR
Kelvin
McKnight
Samford

Signed
Denver
OLB
Ahmad
Gooden
Samford

Tryout
Buffalo
DT
Horrace
Roberts
Samford

Tryout/Signed
NY Giants/Pittsburgh-Signed
QB
Devlin
Hodges
Samford

Tryout
Chicago
OT
Daniel "Dan"
Cooney
San Diego

Tryout
Cleveland/Tennessee
DE
Stefen
Banks
Savannah State

Tryout
San Francisco/Arizona
CB
Alex
Brown
South Carolina State

Cincinnati
CB
Jordan
Brown
South Dakota State

Signed
Seattle
QB
Taryn
Christion
South Dakota State

Tryout
Minnesota/Arizona
OG
Sepestiano "Tiano"
Pupungatoa
South Dakota State

Tryout
Chicago
P
Brady
Hale
South Dakota State

Cleveland
OG
Drew
Forbes
Southeast Missouri State

Signed
Jacksonville
WR
Raphael
Leonard
Southern Illinois

Tryout
Buffalo
QB
Samuel "Sam"
Straub
Southern Illinois

Signed
Chicago
OG
Marquez
Tucker
Southern Utah

Tryout
Kansas City
TE
Stuart "Logan"
Parker
Southern Utah

Tryout
San Francisco/Tennessee
LS
Christopher "Chris"
Wilkerson
Stephen F. Austin

Signed/Cut
Detroit
TE
Donald
Parham
Stetson

Tryout
NY Giants
RB
Jordan
Gowins
Stony Brook

Tryout
Chicago
ILB
Shayne
Lawless
Stony Brook

Tryout
Minnesota/Washington
RB
Donald "Donnie"
Liotine
Stony Brook

Tryout
Kansas City/Cincinnati
WR
Julius "JuJu"
Wingate
Stony Brook

Tryout
Buffalo
OT
Jonathan
Haynes
Stony Brook

Tryout
Philadelphia
WR
Marshall
Ellick
Stony Brook

Signed
Washington
OT
Chidi
Okeke
Tennessee State

Tryout/Signed- Cincinnati
Seattle/Cincinnati
OLB
Noah
Dawkins
The Citadel

Tryout
New Orleans
OT
Matthew "Matt"
Kauffman
Towson

Signed
Oakland
WR
Keelan
Doss
UC Davis

Tryout
Philadelphia
ILB
Mason
Moe
UC Davis

Tryout
Denver
CB
Vincent
White
UC Davis

Tryout
Tampa Bay
FS
Isiah
Olave
UC Davis

Signed
LA Rams
OT
Brandon
Hitner
Villanova

Signed
New Orleans
OG
Ethan
Greenidge
Villanova

Signed
Miami
FS
Robert "Rob"
Rolle
Villanova

Signed
Kansas City
QB
Thomas "T.J."
Linta
Wagner

Tryout
Philadelphia
RB
Ryan
Fulse
Wagner

Signed
Philadelphia
OG
Iosua "Sua"
Opeta
Weber State

Tryout
New Orleans
FB
Brady
May
Weber State

Signed
Pittsburgh
P
Ian
Berryman
Western Carolina

Tryout
Kansas City
FS
Marvin
Tillman
Western Carolina

Kansas City
DT
Khalen
Saunders
Western Illinois

Tryout
Chicago/Washington
ILB
Quentin
Moon
Western Illinois

Tryout
Minnesota/Miami
QB
Sean
McGuire
Western Illinois

Tryout
Pittsburgh
RB
Steven "Steve"
McShane
Western Illinois

Signed
Arizona
DT
Miles
Brown
Wofford

Signed
Tennessee
SS
Joseph "Jo Jo"
Tillery
Wofford

Signed
LA Rams
C
Vitas
Hrynkiewicz
Youngstown State

Tryout
Buffalo
OG
Gavin
Wiggins
Youngstown State

ST_Lawson
May 15th, 2019, 04:16 PM
Not NFL, but former WIU QB Sean McGuire (who had tryouts with the Vikings and Dolphins) was signed by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (CFL). He'll be competing for a spot there with former USD QB Chris Streveler.

smallcollegefbfan
May 18th, 2019, 09:19 AM
Not NFL, but former WIU QB Sean McGuire (who had tryouts with the Vikings and Dolphins) was signed by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (CFL). He'll be competing for a spot there with former USD QB Chris Streveler.

I wish more players like that would go straight to Canada. He could have a solid career there or if he does well enough maybe get a real shot in the NFL. With the XFL now formed these guys have an alternative in America that will last for at least one year.

wapiti
August 19th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Former Northern Colorado QB Sloter had a good amount of playing time in last night's NFL preseason game for the Vikings as they hosted the Seahawks.

I thought he played well. Color guy mentioned he should be in the running for preseason MVP.