PDA

View Full Version : How'd your Fantasy Basketball team fare?

I Bleed Purple
April 17th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Wrapping up another winning season for me. Played only one league, this year, and am 6.5 points ahead with two tallies left.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/37977

Didn't play last year, and was terrible the year before. Won in 2004, though. Looking forward to next year. I think you can play in a winner's league.

appfan2008
April 17th, 2007, 11:53 PM
pretty good looking team...
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/195421/10
mine was obviously made up nearly completely of Duke players and I promtly finished in 10 place but hey i would rather have those players than anyone else

I Bleed Purple
April 18th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Haven't done head to head in basketball. Did it in football of course, but haven't played that since I last the championship game by one point.

Had great guard line alongside Garnett. Mixed and matched the other forwards and centers. Best on that line was Bogut. Best guard lineup of the year was PG D. Williams, SG K. Martin, G J. Johnson and two of these three in the Utility spot: M. Williams, J. Terry, and L. Barbosa. 3's, assists, and points up the yin yang. Solid in FG% FT% and Steals.

UNHWildCats
April 18th, 2007, 12:12 AM
lets just say Paul Pierce was my best player :(

813Jag
April 18th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Didn't have one this year. My teams are usually horrible. I'm just waiting for football.

spelunker64
April 18th, 2007, 07:10 AM
I went from 10th place out of 10 to sneak into the playoffs at 5th. I made it to the 3rd place game and we'll see after today. So far I'm up 6-4...

andy7171
April 18th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Eh, I was hurting for 3pt shooters so I traded Zach Randolf for Q. Richardson and Rip Hamilton mid season. Needless to say, it didn't work out for me. I still made it to the second round of the playoffs, but ran into the #1 team. Injuries really hurt me this year.

B&G
April 18th, 2007, 02:22 PM
I came in 4th in a head-to-head keeper league. Andrei Krilenko was one of my keepers and he killed me with the Jazz playing him out of position. But I have a good squad for next year with Deron Williams, Brandon Roy, Lamar Odom, Dwight Howard, Yao Ming, Jermaine O'Neal and Walter Herrmann.