PDA

View Full Version : Idaho WR Collin Sather dies from kidney cancer

ncspiderfan
February 27th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Thoughts and prayers to this young man's family and friends, as well as the vandal team and community.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/idaho-wr-collin-sather-dies-from-kidney-cancer/ar-BBU7Le5?ocid=spartandhp

kdinva
February 27th, 2019, 05:26 AM
Damn Cancer........prayers to the family and Idaho community......just too damn young to have to go thru this....

ysubigred
February 27th, 2019, 10:10 AM
Thoughts and prayers go out to the Sather family, this story hits home :(

My 27 year old daughter had kidney cancer found last April. She went in to the ER for stomach issues and a MRI showed the spot on the kidney (lucky draw). The Dr. that did the cancer removal on her (1/3 of the kidney) said this type of cancer usually hits folks in their late 50's - early 60's?

Panther88
March 1st, 2019, 12:51 PM
My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. Very sad.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 1st, 2019, 02:08 PM
Man this stuff is always so horrible. Condolences to all involved in the young man's life.

Laker
March 1st, 2019, 09:19 PM
It sucks for anyone to have cancer. To be struck down at such a young age makes it even worse.

RIP.

Derby City Duke
March 6th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Prayers out to this young man's family. Seems so unfair that the young man didn't get the opportunity to live a full life.

BEAR
March 7th, 2019, 11:14 AM
Prayers of comfort to his family. Don't forget FPC has a fundraiser to battle cancer. Give if you can. I believe there's a thread on this board.