PDA

View Full Version : Roller steps down as AD at Campbell

SU DOG
December 12th, 2018, 11:08 AM
I knew Bob when he was at Samford, and the Camels have lost a great AD. He brought them from having poor facilities to now having really good ones. Bob, while at Samford was known as "Bob the Builder" and this was certainly true at Campbell also. Roller has accepted a position with the Shriners Hospital and will oversee their sporting events.

https://gocamels.com/news/2018/12/12/general-roller-steps-down-as-ad.aspx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 12th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Dog, did you mean for the thread title to look as if the man passed away? That is how it looked to me upon reading it. I think it might be best with titles around here if we try and just take the article title outlet uses as they put much more thought into these things. xlolx

I'm going to change it up a bit.xthumbsupx

SU DOG
December 12th, 2018, 12:13 PM
LOL! Campbell might should look at it as death-like. Anyhow, your advice is well taken.

SU DOG
December 12th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Does the tread entitled "Chris Klieman is Gone" also get the same scrunity? Just asking for fun.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 12th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Does the tread entitled "Chris Klieman is Gone" also get the same scrunity? Just asking for fun.

No, that one didn't look like a death to me right off the bat but it surely could have I guess. I just looked at your thread and went "Oh no, another FCS guy died?!".

In thinking about it though I doubt anyone would callously put up "Chris Klieman is Gone" in reference to a death so it is easily seen as a job replacement. I think the "Mike Houston is gone" is also a thread that tempered that reception of message.

Both could be taken the other way and I was just pointing out how it struck me. Thread titling is all up to you I just figured I'd point it out that it seemed the other way at first reading.

SU DOG
December 12th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Agreed, and I appreciate what you do on this site.

MR. CHICKEN
December 13th, 2018, 07:32 AM
.....JES' FO' GIGGLES.......HOW DID YA TITLE IT?.....IFIN' NOT ALLOWED........PUT IT IN DUH REPPIES.........AH COOD YOUSE.....SOME DIGITS.....YOU'LL GET SOME TOO....AWK!

Lehigh Football Nation
December 13th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Bob, while at Samford was known as "Bob the Builder"

I'm sorry, that is hilarious.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a1cd7d1b0292ab204a5a9074d9b0f81b/tenor.gif?itemid=5641125

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2018, 11:55 AM
.....JES' FO' GIGGLES.......HOW DID YA TITLE IT?.....IFIN' NOT ALLOWED........PUT IT IN DUH REPPIES.........AH COOD YOUSE.....SOME DIGITS.....YOU'LL GET SOME TOO....AWK!

I don't think I've ever seen a rep form you. Might be worth it. xlolx

It is still there in the 2nd post above my post to him but it was not a big deal and I just took it as the guy had passed away.

"Campbell Loses AD Bob Roller"