PDA

View Full Version : CSU Question

Dabnus Brickey
April 6th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Did anyone else hear about the CSU economics professor who got in trouble with the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission)? I don't know all the facts, but he is claiming he had/has amnesia.

CSUBUCDAD
April 6th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Did anyone else hear about the CSU economics professor who got in trouble with the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission)? I don't know all the facts, but he is claiming he had/has amnesia.
He is a CofC professor not CSU.

Dabnus Brickey
April 6th, 2007, 04:44 PM
WRONG!!! He's a CSU professor. Read this and check out the sport coat

http://www.charleston.net/assets/webPages/departmental/news/Stories.aspx?section=localnews&tableId=137769&pubDate=4/6/2007

CSUBUCDAD
April 6th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Yep I just saw it on the news. The radio said C of C when I was driving home. Amazing how amnesia sets it at such and opportune time huh??? Apparently he checked himself into a hospital shortly after the SEC filed the charges claiming he did not know who he was. Pitiful.

Dabnus Brickey
April 6th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Its just odd timing. Maybe he actually had amnesia when he was working all those investments?

MarkCCU
April 6th, 2007, 08:10 PM
how convienent for him...and the SEC

The Gadfly
April 7th, 2007, 06:29 PM
how convienent for him...and the SEC

Uuuuum Mark, remember I told you I had rent? Well, I gave it all to that guy . . . with the nice sport coat . . . who has the same symptoms I have when I don't have rent. xrolleyesx

UNHWildCats
April 7th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Uuuuum Mark, remember I told you I had rent? Well, I gave it all to that guy . . . with the nice sport coat . . . who has the same symptoms I have when I don't have rent. xrolleyesx

Mark he's soo nice he's buying you guys now :p

Ol Blue
April 8th, 2007, 03:12 PM
The sad part is, this may affect how many football scholarships that CSU can give out/maintain over the next many years.