PDA

View Full Version : Wofford @ Kennesaw

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ksu_owls
December 1st, 2018, 01:36 PM
29 total yards of offense for both teams after Q1.... slobber knocker engaged

HootyHoo
December 1st, 2018, 01:36 PM
There are more people at Bowers right now than at your stadium...

Its ok, Sam beat you last year and Wofford will beat you this year.

Why are sammy fans obsessed with KSU? I don't get it.

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2018, 01:39 PM
There's that SloCon defense.

CappinHard
29 total yards of offense for both teams after Q1.... slobber knocker engaged

https://i.giphy.com/media/xT5LMEMzdKTE2a6xfG/200w.gif

HootyHoo
DARNELL HOLLAND TO THE HOUSE!

katss07
December 1st, 2018, 01:43 PM
Why are sammy fans obsessed with KSU? I don't get it.
Same reason NDSU fans pay so much attention to Sam...weak conference, overrated team, ect.

Oh and KSU loves to talk smack to all the teams that they beat, ETSU or JSU. So we’ll let you guys have it.

TD Wofford!!!!!

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2018, 01:44 PM
1st quarter is a slugfest. 2nd quarter is going to be a track meet.

Mmkay.

kdinva
December 1st, 2018, 01:58 PM
Woffy gets a FG......10-7 ---------7:45 in the 2nd

HootyHoo
December 1st, 2018, 02:20 PM
Owls kick FG as time expires. 10-10 at half.

ksu_owls
December 1st, 2018, 02:21 PM
I’ve seen how well we adjust on offense. I have not seen how Wofford adjusts at the half. Should be a great second half. I hear there is a really bad band of clouds about 30 minutes away. Hopefully we finish with no delays.

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 02:21 PM
This game is about what you'd expect. Success coming in spurts for both sides. Both sides stopping the other (to an extent). Other than 1 TD carry, KSU is averaging 2 yards per carry. Wofford is a little more consistent so far, but not really.

KSU has one third down conversion and 1 4th (good catch). Wofford is 3 of 8 with no 4th attempts

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2018, 02:23 PM
I’ve seen how well we adjust on offense. I have not seen how Wofford adjusts at the half. Should be a great second half. I hear there is a really bad band of clouds about 30 minutes away. Hopefully we finish with no delays.

Looking like it should pass just north of Kennesaw.

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 02:24 PM
Also attendance is bad here

HootyHoo
December 1st, 2018, 02:26 PM

It's weird to say it, but we should pass more in the second half. Wofford's DBs can't cover at all.

ksu_owls
December 1st, 2018, 02:29 PM
Most impressive stat so far: KSU defense held Wofford to 45 yards of rushing in the first half. Their one trick play is why this game is tied. I say KSU wins this half.

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 02:30 PM
Most impressive stat so far: KSU defense held Wofford to 45 yards of rushing in the first half. Their one trick play is why this game is tied. I say KSU wins this half.A pass play is a trick play?

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2018, 02:31 PM
Also attendance is bad here

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TapatalkCareful, Hooty gets super butthurt if you point it out.

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 02:33 PM
I would be surprised if there are 2000 here but what do I know

ksu_owls
December 1st, 2018, 02:33 PM
A pass play is a trick play?

I was in the bathroom I heard it was a flee flicker. Not necessarily a trick, of course, but we got beat on a good call. I just don’t know that you can use that “trick” again this game. You’ll need more than 45 yards this half to win this game.

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 02:52 PM
Offense in this one is coming in spurts

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2018, 03:14 PM
Touchback?

touch the back of my...

BS takes away a great ‘punt’ by Newman

katss07
December 1st, 2018, 03:14 PM
Chandler Burks can’t do anything against a real defense. And I don’t mean the “real” JSU defense.

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2018, 03:15 PM
Karma...KSU should have refused the BS Touchback call & taken the ball on the 1

rtzlunar
December 1st, 2018, 03:21 PM
Touchback?

touch the back of my...

BS takes away a great ‘punt’ by Newman

Replay official legally blind.

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2018, 03:29 PM
Not Targeting was correct call. Wonder how he couldn’t get the Touchback call right.

kdinva
December 1st, 2018, 03:42 PM
wofford a huge turnover to KSU inside the terrier 25....under 4 minutes to go.

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2018, 03:45 PM
Ref just said, “Timeout Woe-ford”

just seems like he’d know

JacksFan40
December 1st, 2018, 03:47 PM
I would be surprised if there are 2000 here but what do I know

SDSU’s isn’t much better, if it even is 2000 here in Brookings.

katss07
December 1st, 2018, 03:47 PM
Got it, 30 yarder is good. KSU up 13-10

MTfan4life
December 1st, 2018, 03:53 PM
I think the NFL has ruined me into thinking every single play is going to be called roughing the passer. xlolx

Benne
December 1st, 2018, 03:56 PM
Pretty sure Wofford is watching ESPN+ and wants no part of SD winter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Congratulations to Kennesaw state on a well fought game. Wofford's defense did about what I expected. Unfortunately, our offense got whipped.

We didn't know how good KSU was on defense outside of a limited sample. I don't like how limited we were with playcalling (too much option, not enough dive), but that is part of the game.

It'll be interesting to see how well they play SDSU. I think both teams were bad matchups for each other and both defenses had question marks that would not have been answered with this game.

JacksFan40
December 1st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Pretty sure Wofford is watching ESPN+ and wants no part of SD winter

I don’t think SDSU wants an SD winter either.

Benne
December 1st, 2018, 03:59 PM
I was just about to say that.

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2018, 03:59 PM
Congratulations to Kennesaw state on a well fought game. Wofford's defense did about what I expected. Unfortunately, our offense got whipped.

We didn't know how good KSU was on defense outside of a limited sample. I don't like how limited we were with playcalling (too much option, not enough dive), but that is part of the game.

It'll be interesting to see how well they play SDSU. I think both teams were bad matchups for each other and both defenses had question marks that would not have been answered with this game.

I've been telling you all week their defense was better than any of you were willing to give them credit for. xdrunkyx

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2018, 04:05 PM
Congrats to KSU for winning their down-to-the-wire game @ home against Wofford & to JSU for winning their down-to-the-wire game @ home against ETSU last week.

Both Teams proved that they are, without a doubt, competitive with the Top 7 Teams in the SoCon.

Go Owls! Beat the Bunnies (most likely)!!

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 04:06 PM
I've been telling you all week their defense was better than any of you were willing to give them credit for. xdrunkyxI was skeptical. There wasn't enough evidence to say one way or another.

But I admit when I was wrong.

I'm not 100% sold on KSU being a contender yet (I wasn't sold on Wofford either), but SDSU will basically answer those questions as well, so it's a moot point.

HootyHoo
December 1st, 2018, 04:07 PM

You played a good game. It was a tough hard fought victory for the Owls. Both defenses played exceptional football. BACK TO BACK QUARTERFINALS!!!
HOOTY HOO!!!!

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2018, 04:07 PM
I've been telling you all week their defense was better than any of you were willing to give them credit for. xdrunkyxHadn’t seen ‘em play before today, but that KSU D is very good. They manhandled Woffy’s OLine just like Furman’s D did.

HootyHoo
December 1st, 2018, 04:33 PM
I think this win proves that kennesaw State is superior to any team in the Southern conference. The Owls have wins over the champions of the socon and the ovc. YT, how did that KSU rush defense look live?

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2018, 04:37 PM
The Owls have down-to-the-wire wins at home over 1 of the 3 champions of the socon and the champion of the ovc.FYP

UpstateBison
December 1st, 2018, 04:40 PM
So the SoCon does not win an OOC round of 16 game. How good is the SoCon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HootyHoo
December 1st, 2018, 04:44 PM
FYP

The Owls are 5-2 vs the socon. Including a beatdown of Furman.

ddmann
December 1st, 2018, 04:45 PM
What a great defensive battle, had hoped for an upset I think KSU was lucky to win this. No matter who won it was a fun game to watch and as I always say, gotta love playoff football.

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2018, 04:55 PM
The Owls are 5-2 vs the socon. Including a beatdown of Furman.Yep - as I said, “without a doubt, competitive.”

I missed that KSU vs. Furman game this year. Tecmo Bowl matchup in your Mom’s basement?

I did see Furman destroy the Wofford Team that just took KSU to the wire.

Go Owls! Beat the Bunnies!!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/H6nYSs7l-IY/maxresdefault.jpg

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 05:08 PM
I think this win proves that kennesaw State is superior to any team in the Southern conference. The Owls have wins over the champions of the socon and the ovc. YT, how did that KSU rush defense look live?I would say it's very likely, but not certain that KSU is better this year. Furman is a bad matchup for any option team and their offense, with Roberts healthy, is a bear.

Having said that, KSU won a hard fought game. Superiority would be an overstatement.

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 05:13 PM
Wofford had question marks this year on offense. Our defense was stellar through out except the Furman game. But offensively, we were questionable at times when we weren't beating up the little sisters of the poor.

KSU put them on display. But it's still really hard to feel bad about this one: both teams were good and it came down to us making a key mistake at a bad time.

The good news for KSU is that they will be here for a long time. No way they go FBS. The attendance here was no better than Wofford and they have a good team.

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 05:25 PM
Also, random stat that makes me think there are problems with Wofford's offensive game: we lost 3 games this year against teams that had a bye to prepare for us.

This isn't an excuse, I'm just elaborating upon our flaws (it's a characteristic about our team). There's something off about our game plan at times that i feel puts a ceiling on our potential. Maybe it's just me overreading on losses to 3 good teams, but it's possible.

Bisonator
December 1st, 2018, 06:26 PM
Congrats to the Owls!

X-Factor
December 1st, 2018, 06:41 PM
This game won't be close, it is going to be a slow track and Wofford's D is a lot better than KSU's. Wofford 21 KSU 7. Bet the ranch, bet the kids and the cars, bet the pets and your 401K. #BOOKIT

Woot woot!!

ksu_owls
December 1st, 2018, 06:46 PM
Wofford is a great team with one hell of a defense. I’m glad the Owls pulled off a close one, but anybody that holds us to under 200 rushing has a solid D. Great win by the Owls, but hats to Wofford for a solid defensive battle. Go Owls!!

gofurman
December 1st, 2018, 06:46 PM

I wondered about the KSU D when I saw that Samford went into a shell against them.

Good game. Looks like equal yardage where basically BOTH DEFENSES beat up on both offenses. Though both are run first teams and KSU was better able to do that. Was Wofford held to less than 100 rushing yards?

Nice. That’s STRONG

Now you didn’t beat Wofford by TWENTY like a Furman team can but hey... JUST KIDDIN !!!

GREAT JOB TO BOTH TEAMS ... good luck going forward KSU

gofurman
December 1st, 2018, 06:49 PM
Wofford is a great team with one hell of a defense. I’m glad the Owls pulled off a close one, but anybody that holds us to under 200 rushing has a solid D. Great win by the Owls, but hats to Wofford for a solid defensive battle. Go Owls!!

GREAT RUN D KSU. Good luck going forward !

POD Knows
December 1st, 2018, 06:50 PM
Kiss of death. Thanks ****er

Your welcome.

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 06:53 PM
Your welcome.The welcome is not mine

gofurman
December 1st, 2018, 06:53 PM
I think this win proves that kennesaw State is superior to any team in the Southern conference. The Owls have wins over the champions of the socon and the ovc. YT, how did that KSU rush defense look live?

“I think this win proves that kennesaw State is superior to any team in the Southern conference”. I don’t think you can say that. Furman KILLED Wofford 34-14. KILLED THEM. WE ROLLED Wofford. KSU Survived. 13-10???! 34-14. I don’t think you can unequivocally make that statement

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2018, 06:59 PM
“I think this win proves that kennesaw State is superior to any team in the Southern conference”. I don’t think you can say that. Furman KILLED Wofford 34-14. KILLED THEM. WE ROLLED Wofford. KSU Survived. 13-10???! 34-14. I don’t think you can unequivocally make that statement

Aww, poor baby.

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten **** stomped by Elon.

P.S.: Wofford didn't get **** stomped by Elon so if you want to play transitive property, by all means, go full retard.

ksu_owls
December 1st, 2018, 07:01 PM

You guys lost to samford by 13... I’m pretty sure we would figure out how to beat you

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2018, 07:02 PM
You guys lost to samford by 13... I’m pretty sure we would figure out how to beat you

But Samford played out of their minds that day! They would have killed Alabama if they had played!

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 07:15 PM
Samford being frustratingly inconsistent is just an iron clad law of the universe.

Like Furman sucking

ElCid
December 1st, 2018, 07:42 PM
But Samford played out of their minds that day! They would have killed Alabama if they had played!

Or at the very least held them to a tie at half.....? Maybe.

Birdman_
December 1st, 2018, 07:51 PM
Heck of a game; both teams could have won. Was really impressed by both defenses. I initially thought the score would be roughly double what it was for both teams, not that that’s been the case historically with two TO teams, but thought both teams would pop off a few more big plays than they did. I was wrong. Those who mentioned that this Wofford defense is the best we’ve played thus far were right - glad we were able to escape with the W.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 1st, 2018, 07:54 PM
Historically, you don't see many games between two option teams that are shootouts. I don't think this one will be an exception.

This game will come down to special teams and turnovers. Both teams are among the best in the FCS in net punting, but Kennesaw has been somewhat better in turnovers.

My guess is 23-17 Kennesaw, but it could go either way.

Pretty much got what I expected, though not quite as many points. Pretty even in terms of total offense. KSU punted better and won the turnover margin and won the game.

Sort of reminded me of a good bit of the GSU-Wofford games, especially 2012.

caribbeanhen
December 1st, 2018, 07:55 PM
Wofford forgot about 21

Birdman_
December 1st, 2018, 08:00 PM
Wofford forgot about 21

21 was the only one consistently moving the ball

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 08:22 PM
21 was the only one consistently moving the ballYeah. The TL;DR of what happened IMO is that we ran too much option when dives and stuff were kind of working. We lost yardage on like 1/4 of our plays. So KSU's speed was getting to us. We refused to play power. We had a couple third and fourth and 1 and we didn't take it under center.

Basically, KSU had a better OC than us. We still lack a consistent identity. Our offense used to suck, now we just suck against good teams.

Again, hats off to KSU, this one could have gone either way. It sucks to lose but I'm not really disappointed as past losses because both teams were really good this year.

Birdman_
December 1st, 2018, 08:30 PM
Yeah. The TL;DR of what happened IMO is that we ran too much option when dives and stuff were kind of working. We lost yardage on like 1/4 of our plays. So KSU's speed was getting to us. We refused to play power. We had a couple third and fourth and 1 and we didn't take it under center.

Basically, KSU had a better OC than us. We still lack a consistent identity. Our offense used to suck, now we just suck against good teams.

Again, hats off to KSU, this one could have gone either way. It sucks to lose but I'm not really disappointed as past losses because both teams were really good this year.

Fair. While neither offense was moving the ball like normal, both teams made some incredible plays in defense. Since our schedule is so weak, it was interesting to watch this type of match up. I think you said it well when you said that it was a bad match up for both teams - both were neutralized.

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2018, 08:49 PM
Fair. While neither offense was moving the ball like normal, both teams made some incredible plays in defense. Since our schedule is so weak, it was interesting to watch this type of match up. I think you said it well when you said that it was a bad match up for both teams - both were neutralized.Yeah. Playcalling is just one dimension of an offense working against you or for you. Just look at what Wofford did against Elon last week. They probably could have passed for 400 yards if they tried but it's not their identity.

I think the gun option can work as an offense, but sometimes I think our OC is...wrong. Execution, playcalling and randomness are just part of the game. Good coaches can put players in position to minimize risk/maximize reward, given those dimensions. We struggled with that today and it's hard to tell if it's the scheme, the playcalling, or just a bad day or what.

KSUFAN
December 1st, 2018, 09:39 PM
This game won't be close, it is going to be a slow track and Wofford's D is a lot better than KSU's. Wofford 21 KSU 7. Bet the ranch, bet the kids and the cars, bet the pets and your 401K. #BOOKIT

Not sure we have thanked you enough! Please bet against the Owls next week too!

TheKingpin28
December 1st, 2018, 10:27 PM
Not sure we have thanked you enough! Please bet against the Owls next week too!He did a solid job helping your team out.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

POD Knows
December 1st, 2018, 11:37 PM
Not sure we have thanked you enough! Please bet against the Owls next week too!Oh,I will, but I am afraid it won't help you next week end. I only have so much power and nothing I can do will stop you guys from getting rolled by the best FCS team in the country right now, SDSU. Needed to get SDSU out of Brookings next weekend and you guys got it done, bravo.

BisonFan02
December 1st, 2018, 11:43 PM
Not sure we have thanked you enough! Please bet against the Owls next week too!

I'm assuming you understand how this works right? xlolx

KSUFAN
December 1st, 2018, 11:51 PM
I'm assuming you understand how this works right? xlolx

Oh, I get it!

katss07
December 1st, 2018, 11:56 PM
POD Knows is always wrong for the sake of being right. And if he doesn’t like you or your team he puts his family and house on you or your team.

He is somehow always wrong. Or right.

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 01:01 AM

Good Lord. I shouldn’t have to explain this stuff.

C’mon - please READ. NO KNEE JERK REACTIONS. let’s see if we can work through logic

ONE. Furman lost THEIR QB against Samford. Oh, THAT MAKES AN EFFING DIFFERENCE. don’t think so?????? Ask Elon!!!! After Cheek went out their season ranked

TWO. and more to the point it’s a full schedule. Just because “you beat Wofford as the SoCon Champ” was the reason given That you could win the SoCon. THATS STUPID.

Example — Samford beat Wofford and they lost to THREE other SoCon teams. THREE. Beating Wofford doesn’t prove anything. It’s ONE DATA POINT. I am objective. I am. If Furman beat conference champ X I would NEVER think that means we could win that conference. It’s an indicator we could compete. THATS ALL. NOTHING MORE.

Also you say Wofford is the SoCob champ. That’s twisting the truth. Wofford is a TRI-CHAMP along with Furman and ETSU. All THREE are SoCon champs. You beat one of them. They were the Autobid. But it’s disingenuous to Say Wofford is SoCon Champs. That implies they are the singular SoCon champ. Which they aren’t

And it’s about MATCHUPS. MATCHUPS. Wofford beat ETSU. ETSU beat Furman. Furman beat Wofford. M A T C H U P S. Beating Wofford is beating only one of three champs - it is kinda crazy y’all run such similar offense.

And I congratulate KSU. I REALLY do !!!!!

I just think you are extrapolating a little much from beating one of three co-champs 13-10.

A sincere “Good luck” going forward !!! Hope you stay injury free and do well !!!

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 01:05 AM
Samford being frustratingly inconsistent is just an iron clad law of the universe.

Like Furman sucking

True. So if Furman is “sucking” then Wofford is TWENTY points worse than SUCK. That was proven on the field. That is one FACT we do actually KNOW.

Take “Suck” and subtract 20 points. That’s Wofford. ;). Keep it fun guys

———

***Actually let me take a moment to do something I almost never see here. that prior junk is ALL IN FUN.

Did my team- Furman - beat a Rival, Wofford this year? Yes. That’s a fact. Does that mean we are better ?? Mmm it’s worth considering the answer - better ? Probably but it really is A SH$T LOAD about matchups and I admit we can be a nightmare for an option team as we have a DC who really schemes well to stop the option and an O which is probably the hardest in the SoCon to prepare for - that was the word I got from a SoCon DC last week...

So I will throw my team under the bus trying to make the point. Is Furman ‘better’ than Wofford? Not necessarily - this despite the fact we beat them to their worse loss of 2018 - FAR worse than KSU or FBS Wyoming ! But we are a bad matchup right now for them. But given 8 games Vs same teams we both ran finished at 6-2. So... We are ‘equal’ given varying styles and matchups across a full conference slate and not just one game in one set of conditions Vs one scheme.

I just wish there was less jawing and yapping and more discussion of merit here.

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 01:18 AM
Aww, poor baby.

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten **** stomped by Elon.

P.S.: Wofford didn't get **** stomped by Elon so if you want to play transitive property, by all means, go full retard.

JSU. I ask this as kindly as I can.

- that is REALLY REALLY REALLY rude. BEYOND RUDE.

My aunt had Down syndrome and was called retard. I REALLY do NOT appreciate that sh$t !!! my father was career military and he would hit anyone on the spot for using that term a second time - he explained the one warning since they didn’t know

JSU I like you in general on here but keep with the term “retard” and you will lose me fast. You may not care about that but I would appreciate a little respect - and that is the MOST DISRESPECTFUL thing anyone could say to me

I ask you PLEASE not to ever use that term again with regards to me and mine

Thanks in advance. As I think you are definitely a good guy I assume you will oblige - I am almost sure you didn’t mean that much offense. You weren’t aware my ‘trigger’ - LOL

Please reply

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 01:50 AM
I would say it's very likely, but not certain that KSU is better this year. Furman is a bad matchup for any option team and their offense, with Roberts healthy, is a bear.

Having said that, KSU won a hard fought game. Superiority would be an overstatement.

“ Furman is a bad matchup for any option team and their offense, with Roberts healthy, is a bear. “

THIS. THATS RIGHT

again. Truly Great job KSU !!!!! But superiority by beating one of three champion teams is an overstatement. That’s all I am saying

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 01:56 AM
The Owls are 5-2 vs the socon. Including a beatdown of Furman.

Good GRIEF man. That game was 3 years ago under a different coaching regime w totally different players and different schemes. Those coaches were not good. . I mean. If we can use that example then We can use history ..... so Furman has won the NATIONAL TITLE. ...PLAYED IN THREE NATIONAL TITLE games. Been in te semifinals like 7 times etc etc.

Call me when you all actually do something PM me when this occurs. I’ll send you my cell. That’s a promise.

You brought this on but bringing up games from 2015 or whatever. Good grief

CID1990
December 2nd, 2018, 02:01 AM
dp

CID1990
December 2nd, 2018, 02:02 AM
These threads involving SoCon teams attract butthurt vermins like gnats to a candle

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 08:53 AM
These threads involving SoCon teams attract butthurt vermins like gnats to a candle

28-17. Enough said

CID1990
December 2nd, 2018, 09:01 AM
28-17. Enough said

And still sitting home in November? Sad!

Reign of Terrier
December 2nd, 2018, 09:18 AM
I don't want Furman fans spoiling a good game. I'm not reading the posts

I think KSU would have dropped at least one socon game, but I think they would have been at least cochamps.

POD Knows
December 2nd, 2018, 09:43 AM
POD Knows is always wrong for the sake of being right. And if he doesn’t like you or your team he puts his family and house on you or your team.

He is somehow always wrong. Or right.:D This guys gets it, or not.

SU DOG
December 2nd, 2018, 09:56 AM
YT/Wofford Fans I have a question. In watching yesterday, I was surprised at some of the Terrier play calling. It was just a general feeling I had during the game, and I'm not concerned enough to go back and garner specific situations. Several times I did ask "why do that"? Now, maybe I am totally off on this, but I would like to know if any others had the same opinion. One particular was the end reverse that I saw Wofford use so well a couple of times during the season, and wondered if it wouldn't work against the aggressive KSU D. I really didn't diagnose every play, and I could have missed this if it was tried.
Again, pointing no finger, I was just pulling for the SoCon team, and I'm curious to know if I'm the only one that questioned, in general, the play selections.

ksu_owls
December 2nd, 2018, 10:21 AM
And I congratulate KSU. I REALLY do !!!!!

I just think you are extrapolating a little much from beating one of three co-champs 13-10.

Says the guy that thinks FU can beat KSU because we only won by 3 and they won by 21?

Reign of Terrier
December 2nd, 2018, 11:36 AM
YT/Wofford Fans I have a question. In watching yesterday, I was surprised at some of the Terrier play calling. It was just a general feeling I had during the game, and I'm not concerned enough to go back and garner specific situations. Several times I did ask "why do that"? Now, maybe I am totally off on this, but I would like to know if any others had the same opinion. One particular was the end reverse that I saw Wofford use so well a couple of times during the season, and wondered if it wouldn't work against the aggressive KSU D. I really didn't diagnose every play, and I could have missed this if it was tried.
Again, pointing no finger, I was just pulling for the SoCon team, and I'm curious to know if I'm the only one that questioned, in general, the play selections.No idea. Play calling is an engima. Having said that, I would like to think there's a lot more complexity behind the scenes in presnap with option offenses. Maybe we audibled out.

What I don't like option offenses is that there's a lot more split second reads. You can make the right reads and still only get 2 yards or less.

One thing I like about Furman's offense compared to Wofford's is that they use the option as tool in the playbook, not the playbook itself. And I bring them up not because of my interest in how they would do against KSU but because I think their offense is better. When you have the option as tool and not the playbook itself, players don't have to think as much as they just have to execute. That's one of the reasons why KSU's speed on defense got to us. Too much reading, too little executing, but at the same time on many plays we hit in the mouth for 5 yards and a cloud of dust.

I would rather us play that way than heavily depend on the option. For example, NDSU runs the ball as well as anyone in the country. They do less read option plays. It's just a matter of lining up and executing. Furman is similar right now. Wofford definitely has the capability in my opinion but I don't think the playcalling or overall philosophy of Wade Lang supports it.

Wofford's in a weird place. We rarely get whipped when we're playing our best ball. This year Conklin added some tweaks in the offense where we were more productive than ever. We drum the little sister of the poor, but we struggle in the playoffs.

I don't think the current philosophy is conducive to taking us to the next level. At the same time, it's worked for us for almost 20 years and who knows what changing the philosophy (even to something very similar yet different) would do to the entire system.

Reign of Terrier
December 2nd, 2018, 11:37 AM
Says the guy that thinks FU can beat KSU because we only won by 3 and they won by 21?Just ignore the Furman fans and they will go away

PaladinNation
December 2nd, 2018, 11:48 AM
I enjoyed the game… was pulling for Wofford to win.

I was impressed with the KSU defense, better than I expected.

I think it's foolish not think KSU would do well in the SoCon, they just beat a very good Wofford team.

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 01:14 PM
I enjoyed the game… was pulling for Wofford to win.

I was impressed with the KSU defense, better than I expected.

I think it's foolish not think KSU would do well in the SoCon, they just beat a very good Wofford team.

Agree. KSU is a great team. They would be very competitive For sure !!!

For my posts earlier though let’s
STICK TO THE POINT !!! One point. Let’s see if peeps can do that.

Here was THE POINT—. Nothing to do w Furman AT ALL.
This is our focus —- **It was said that “because KSU beat Wofford as SoCon champs that KSU would win the SoCon.” ****

C’mon That’s a stretch.

ONE. Wofford wasn’t outright SoCon champs. They were TRI-Champs. One of THREE teams to TIE as Socon So there was an early spin put on

TWO. *And this is the big one to prove my point outright. *. Samford beat Wofford handily. And Samford then finished In Fourth place in SoCon at 5-3. They beat Wofford (and Furman and ETSU ... Samford beat ALL the three co-champs) ... and yet finished Fourth in SoCon. So obviously beating Wofford or any of the champs does NOT prove you would win SoCon.

Salient points. Case closed. (Even ran this by a lawyer :). She said “Any reasonable and objective person will agree.” Samford proves my point.

Let’s see if I can find a reasonable person or two ??? Who read and agrees ???
YoungTerrier, walliver, paladinfan, paladinnation etc. have proven themselves reasonable. . Not because they agree w me but because they take time to think about what is written and don’t come back w testosterone-infused junk. They show well-reasoned opinions

So Who agrees that beating Wofford - or ANY conference co-champ - doesn’t necessarily prove that the winning team would win that conference ???? This should be an easy answer. Just because Furman beats team X who tied w other teams to win conference ‘Y’. I don’t think we necessarily could win conference “ Y”. You have to play all the teams and their different styles AND play AT their stadiums in away games.

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 01:22 PM
Agree. KSU is a great team. They would be very competitive For sure !!!

For my posts earlier though let’s
STICK TO THE POINT !!! One point. Let’s see if peeps can do that.

Here was THE POINT—. Nothing to do w Furman AT ALL.
This is our focus —- **It was said that “because KSU beat Wofford as SoCon champs that KSU would win the SoCon.” ****

C’mon That’s a stretch.

ONE. Wofford wasn’t outright SoCon champs. They were TRI-Champs. One of THREE teams to TIE as Socon So there was an early spin put on

TWO. *And this is the big one to prove my point outright. *. Samford beat Wofford handily. And Samford then finished In Fourth place in SoCon at 5-3. They beat Wofford (and Furman and ETSU ... Samford beat ALL the three co-champs) ... and yet finished Fourth in SoCon. So obviously beating Wofford or any of the champs does NOT prove you would win SoCon.

Salient points. Case closed. (Even ran this by a lawyer :). She said “Any reasonable and objective person will agree.” Samford proves my point.

Let’s see if I can find a reasonable person or two ??? Who read and agrees ???
YoungTerrier, walliver, paladinfan, paladinnation etc. have proven themselves reasonable. . Not because they agree w me but because they take time to think about what is written and don’t come back w testosterone-infused junk. They show well-reasoned opinions

So Who agrees that beating Wofford - or ANY conference co-champ - doesn’t necessarily prove that the winning team would win that conference ???? This should be an easy answer. Just because Furman beats team X who tied w other teams to win conference ‘Y’. I don’t think we necessarily could win conference “ Y”. You have to play all the teams and their different styles AND play AT their stadiums in away games.

SoCon was similar to some of the other conferences where there was much more parity than previous years resulting in some intra-conference cannibalization...I agree with your statement.

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 01:29 PM
SoCon was similar to some of the other conferences where there was much more parity than previous years resulting in some intra-conference cannibalization...I agree with your statement.

Thank you cx500d. You are a good man.

you read the post and take time to see the basic message. You simply have to play ALL or at least most teams in a conference (different styles/ schemes) AND play them at their stadiums to say you could “ win that conference”.

That’s all I was saying.

KSU is a great and competitive team. Amazing what they have done in just a few years ! Kinda like ETSU but more.

I’ll be interested to see if others reply to my post above.

Birdman_
December 2nd, 2018, 02:01 PM
This conversation is pointless.

CID1990
December 2nd, 2018, 05:09 PM
Hey guys

Did you know Firmun has won national championships?

dungeonjoe
December 2nd, 2018, 05:20 PM
Furman alumni invented sliced bread and slot machines

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 06:17 PM

Ive also heard they are among the first to have set foot on the moon...or was it mars? Oh, I know, it was Planet Claire

ElCid
December 2nd, 2018, 06:19 PM
Ive also heard they are among the first to have set foot on the moon...or was it mars? Oh, I know, it was Planet Claire

And they drive Plymouth Satellites?

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 06:20 PM
And they drive Plymouth Satellites?

Certainly they are living in their own Private Idaho

walliver
December 2nd, 2018, 06:23 PM
Again, pointing no finger, I was just pulling for the SoCon team, and I'm curious to know if I'm the only one that questioned, in general, the play selections.

Some of us have had the same questions for the last decade. When our offense struggles, our OC just keeps trying the same plays hoping for different results. This year, in particular, we have run very few reverses of any sort. When the offense struggles we just run option right, option left, and drop back passes with poor pass blocking. It can be very frustrating.

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 08:13 PM

We did invent the laser. With only 2500 students. Charles Townes did.

Wofford's most famous alumni was 'forced' to retire - Jerry Richardson (Panthers owner) - for SEXUAL HARASSMENT / RACISM... WHAT A GREAT GUY TO BE YOUR MOST FAMOUS ALUMNI !!! :(:(:(

https://www.si.com/jerry-richardson-carolina-panthers-settlements-workplace-misconduct-sexual-harassment-racial-slur

TRUTH HURTS

Whats sad is ( and my wife is IRONICALLY BOTH a Wofford grad and an Attorney !!! and SHE AGREES 100% with this statement !) that apparently Wofford tacitly condones this type of behavior by not removing Jerry Richardsons name etc. I think Wofford football game notes still brag on this sexual harassing / racist. That's their best !

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 09:09 PM
Hey guys

Did you know Firmun has won national championships?

And we know Citadel has NOT won any. And never will.

i also think we have more wins over Citadel than ANY other team

and we have over 3 times as many SoCon titles as Citadel. DAM. THe list just goes on and on and on

28-17. Quit talking until you beat our coach Hendrix. Or Staggs . Hendrix 2-0 vs Citadel. Staggs 6-0 vs Citadel

lets move on
----

good job KSU !!!!!!!

CID1990
December 2nd, 2018, 10:43 PM
I never saw a fan of such an obviously world beatingly superior football team be so butthurt

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 11:34 PM
I never saw a fan of such an obviously world beatingly superior football team be so butthurt

And I've never seen a weaker "military institution" - is it that??? - than Citadel. What a JOKE.

My uncle went to West Point and - slow down and READ - so did his prior and consecutive SIX MOTHER EFFING GENERATIONS. His first great great granddaddy was commissioned by DAM Andrew Jackson !!!

and the the school we all tell jokes about is .... You got it- CITADEL !!! DIng Ding Ding ! That's always the butt of their jokes. Well, that and Navy. But we respect Navy. He literally would t let me attend Citadel. LOL

So STFU

you have 7 consecutive generations graduate at an academy ? Does ANYONE have 7 consecutive generations graduate at Citadel ?? ANYONE. ?
I'll admit I don't even know any other families personally with 7 consecutive generations graduating from ANY college. Anywhere. At. All. Not that I have spoken with personally.

thats hard for me to get my head around. Really - heckling aside - think about that .... People talk about being a legacy because there mom or dad or a grandparent attended. That wears knee pads compared to ours. LOL xnodx

https://www.recordonline.com/article/20090524/NEWS/905240324

https://www.westpointaog.org/file/history/Legacy-Article-WPM-FA12.pdf

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 11:38 PM
And I've never seen a weaker "military institution" - is it that??? - than Citadel. What a JOKE.

My uncle went to West Point and - slow down and READ - so did his prior and consecutive SIX MOTHER EFFING GENERATIONS. His first great great granddaddy graduated with DAM Andrew Jackson !!!

and the the school we all tell jokes about is .... You got it- CITADEL !!! DIng Ding Ding ! That's always the butt of their jokes. Well, that and Navy. But we respect Navy. He literally would t let me attend Citadel. LOLA

So STFU

you have 7 consecutive generations graduate at an academy ? I'll admit I don't even know any other families personally with 7 consecutive generations graduating from ANY college. At. All

thats hard for me to get my head around. People talk about being a legacy because there mom or dad or a grandparent attended. That wears knee pads compared to ours. LOL

So what's your excuse?

gofurman
December 2nd, 2018, 11:48 PM
So what's your excuse?

I know right. Lol?? I got accepted etc. and then was diagnosed with epilepsy /seizures. so that was it - Couldn't go.

Now see. TAKES A MAN to admit that.

But I was told from day one if that kept me out I was NOT going to Citadel. LOL.

I have been saving this for a good asz whoopin of some Citadel fan. There really is NO come back for a Citadel guy to say to a family who had their first person graduate at West Point in the early 1800s - commissioned under Andrew Jackson ! - and has since had SIX MORE CONSECUTIVE generations graduate at West Point

Mic drop

Bison56
December 3rd, 2018, 06:22 AM
I know right. Lol?? I got accepted etc. and then was diagnosed with epilepsy /seizures. so that was it - Couldn't go.

Now see. TAKES A MAN to admit that.

But I was told from day one if that kept me out I was NOT going to Citadel. LOL.

I have been saving this for a good asz whoopin of some Citadel fan. There really is NO come back for a Citadel guy to say to a family who had their first person graduate at West Point in the early 1800s - commissioned under Andrew Jackson ! - and has since had SIX MORE CONSECUTIVE generations graduate at West Point

Mic drop
You having an episode?

dungeonjoe
December 3rd, 2018, 06:26 AM

He is consistent, I will give him that. Just a chain-pulling simple sentence sends him into a three paragraph tirade. Through his efforts alone, he has extended a Wofford thread for a few more pages. Ursus, you better close this thread before some bleeds out or has a furple breakdown.

CID1990
December 3rd, 2018, 08:45 AM
He’s a one-man dick measuring contest, for sure.

walliver
December 3rd, 2018, 12:05 PM
Furman would have beaten Colgate by 50.
Image the outrage yesterday when Oklahoma was selected to the CFP over Furman. What is this world coming to?
Does NDSU know how lucky they are not to have to deal with Furman?

BisonFan02
December 3rd, 2018, 12:26 PM
Furman would have beaten Colgate by 50.
Image the outrage yesterday when Oklahoma was selected to the CFP over Furman. What is this world coming to?
Does NDSU know how lucky they are not to have to deal with Furman?

Absolutely....they would have put the Bisssson on ICE. Cue music!

POD Knows
December 3rd, 2018, 12:33 PM
Absolutely....they would have put the Bisssson on ICE. Cue music!We only beat Furman 38 to 7 the last time we played them but I imagine there was more than a few bad PI calls against Furman in that game.

ksu_owls
December 3rd, 2018, 01:07 PM
We only beat Furman 38 to 7 the last time we played them but I imagine there was more than a few bad PI calls against Furman in that game.

In 2016 FU lost to a two year program called KSU 52-42. Apparently they were bad that year but they used to win Natty's is what they've told me.

FUBeAR
December 3rd, 2018, 02:16 PM
In 2016 FU lost to a two year program called KSU 52-42. Apparently they were bad that year but they used to win Natty's is what they've told me.Slow your roll, owlet.

These bizuns fans & even the RatDog lovers can have their sport at the expense of my Paladins (and/or some overly persistent FU fans) because they’ve actually won something.

Winning a couple of Championships of a Conference that may be worse, overall, than the PFL; a few Playoff games; and an upset over a 3-8 FU Team that replaced their Head Coach weeks after that upset, doesn’t merit that sort of posturing just yet, in FUBeAR’s eyes.

Keep winning those Conference Championships as well as challenging OCC games, and most importantly, go deep in the Playoffs over 5-10 years, then you can feel free to dis Furman’s National Championship, 3 National Championship Game appearances, 6 Semi-Finals appearances, 9 Quarterfinals appearances, 17 Playoff appearances, and 14 SoCon Championships. And, if you want to try to say those accomplishments are not recent enough to earn your respect, then let us know just how recent is NEVER.

Focus on beating the bunnies. FUBeAR is pulling for y’all. Might even attend and cheer for the Owls if the forecast/weather changes.

ksu_owls
December 3rd, 2018, 02:41 PM
Slow your roll, owlet.

These bizuns fans & even the RatDog lovers can have their sport at the expense of my Paladins (and/or some overly persistent FU fans) because they’ve actually won something.

Winning a couple of Championships of a Conference that may be worse, overall, than the PFL; a few Playoff games; and an upset over a 3-8 FU Team that replaced their Head Coach weeks after that upset, doesn’t merit that sort of posturing just yet, in FUBeAR’s eyes.

Keep winning those Conference Championships as well as challenging OCC games, and most importantly, go deep in the Playoffs over 5-10 years, then you can feel free to dis Furman’s National Championship, 3 National Championship Game appearances, 6 Semi-Finals appearances, 9 Quarterfinals appearances, 17 Playoff appearances, and 14 SoCon Championships. And, if you want to try to say those accomplishments are not recent enough to earn your respect, then let us know just how recent is NEVER.

Focus on beating the bunnies. FUBeAR is pulling for y’all. Might even attend and cheer for the Owls if the forecast/weather changes.

If you do attend let me know! I was just poking fun and trying to get things stirred up a little.

gofurman
December 3rd, 2018, 06:13 PM
If you do attend let me know! I was just poking fun and trying to get things stirred up a little.

You all do need to slow,your roll. The KSU fans on here sound very much like millennials. And that AIN'T a compliment . LOL. Beating a 3-8 Furman team that was in the midst of firing its coach isn't worth crap. As FUBeAR said lets see you do something for at least a couple more years. Too much posturing for too new a team.

Win a NATIONAL TITLE. get a few REAL WINS. At least Get to the semifinals at least four or five times. THEN you can say something

until then please stay classy. Classy = not bragging about a few wins. It's supposed to be easy to be a good winner but y'all (BOTH KSU fans xdrunkyx ) are struggling with this. Stay classy. Congratulate your opponent.

Good luck vs SDSU. Let's see how you do not facing your own offense

FUBeAR
December 3rd, 2018, 06:43 PM
You all do need to slow,your roll. The KSU fans on here sound very much like millennials. And that AIN'T a compliment . LOL. Beating a 3-8 Furman team that was in the midst of firing its coach isn't worth crap. As FUBeAR said lets see you do something for at least a couple more years. Too much posturing for too new a team.

Win a NATIONAL TITLE. get a few REAL WINS. At least Get to the semifinals at least four or five times. THEN you can say something

until then please stay classy. Classy = not bragging about a few wins. It's supposed to be easy to be a good winner but y'all (BOTH KSU fans xdrunkyx ) are struggling with this. Stay classy. Congratulate your opponent.

Good luck vs SDSU. Let's see how you do not facing your own offense
Nah - ksu_owls & birdman get it...they are good ones...I was just bustin’ on him cuz he jumped into the deep end with the bizuns & RatDogs FU dis-fest.

they know they are still using swim fins & are thankful to be in the pool, playing football, at all...but they are learning FAST.

It’s the other 2 yahoos that were all over last week’s thread spewing talonless drivel. Apparently, they are afraid to engage with the bunnies & their MVFC pals.

gofurman
December 3rd, 2018, 06:55 PM
In 2016 FU lost to a two year program called KSU 52-42. Apparently they were bad that year but they used to win Natty's is what they've told me.

You are right. Furman was BAD that year. REALLY BAD. as in FIRE-OUR-COACH bad. :(

That's why I fully expect more of KSU fans to be good fans and winners. If my team was Johnny-come-lately I'd be a little,more humble myself. Watch how it's done and LEARN.

Example (and one I HONESTLY MEAN). - "Furman has been great but NDSU is the current bell cow for sure! Wow they are awesome - Their current FCS Run is unprecedented ! Can you all please leave for FBS xbowx. ". Please do leave. :D I mean That

Maybe y'all KSU guys could learn to tone it down a little instead of getting big heads from a few wins and beating up on the Campbell Camels. It really would make you look better. Your choice. THINK ABOUT IT

gofurman
December 3rd, 2018, 06:58 PM
Nah - ksu_owls & birdman get it...they are good ones...I was just bustin’ on him cuz he jumped into the deep end with the bizuns & RatDogs FU dis-fest.

they know they are still using swim fins & are thankful to be in the pool, playing football, at all...but they are learning FAST.

It’s the other 2 yahoos that were all over last week’s thread spewing talonless drivel. Apparently, they are afraid to engage with the bunnies & their MVFC pals.

Ill FULLY ADMIT I haven't distinguished between Hooty Hoo and ksu_owls and etc etc. so maybe I generalized too much

if so I readily APOLOGIZE !!!!

apology to the classier KSU posters

Birdman_
December 3rd, 2018, 07:01 PM

You're my boy, Blue

ksu_owls
December 3rd, 2018, 07:24 PM
Ill FULLY ADMIT I haven't distinguished between Hooty Hoo and ksu_owls and etc etc. so maybe I generalized too much

if so I readily APOLOGIZE !!!!

apology to the classier KSU posters

Haha, yea there is a HUGE difference between me, Birdman, corn, KSUfan and the HootyHoo guy.... he was another level. We all admit we are the new kids on the block and it’s fun to have a good team that’s competitive. I’m just ready to see how we do Saturday. It’s going to be a tough one!

Birdman_
December 3rd, 2018, 07:27 PM
Haha, yea there is a HUGE difference between me, Birdman, corn, KSUfan and the HootyHoo guy.... he was another level. We all admit we are the new kids on the block and it’s fun to have a good team that’s competitive. I’m just ready to see how we do Saturday. It’s going to be a tough one!

To be fair, Corn is always way more insightful than anything I can come up with.

Reign of Terrier
December 3rd, 2018, 08:03 PM
We can all agree that the whooty who cheer is really dumb and fifth third bank stadium needs a slight upgrade. I felt so far away from everything.

These are non-negotiable.

Thumper 76
December 3rd, 2018, 09:44 PM

Apparently they’ve watched some Monty Python.

The week is young, I expect them to show up in that thread any day now.

FUBeAR
December 3rd, 2018, 09:57 PM
Apparently they’ve watched some Monty Python.

The week is young, I expect them to show up in that thread any day now.

Really. Over 4 minutes & 63 “jack attacks” when this 2:41 SDSU hype video was already available!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw

gofurman
December 3rd, 2018, 10:01 PM

GOOD JOB BY KSU_OWLS. !! Props to you. xdrunkyx

That's all I want is good banter without getting all snarky like some fans who have the testosterone-infused chest beating after their team (whatever team) have secured one win

just keep it civil - as you do - and I do wish you all the best !

good to hear strengths and weaknesses of various teams etc etc but no need to do like some fans where they talk trash for weeks about some junk

props again to you

i hope I can watch your game va SDSU

HootyHoo
December 3rd, 2018, 10:03 PM

I am on another level. I've got love for the Owl Howl crew. You guys do a good job with the recruiting updates. We both support KSU and that's awesome. We just have one difference...I don't give a **** about other fan bases. What makes them so great? The entire socon is a bunch of excuse making has-beens. Who are all still acting like app st and gsu are still in the conference. The CAA just got hired at ECU. Eastern Washington plays on a red field. Sam Houston St and Jacksonville St continually find new ways to embarrass themselves. The only fan base that deserves respect is the Bison. The rest of the schools haven't done crap.

Reign of Terrier
December 3rd, 2018, 10:37 PM
I am on another level. I've got love for the Owl Howl crew. You guys do a good job with the recruiting updates. We both support KSU and that's awesome. We just have one difference...I don't give a **** about other fan bases. What makes them so great? The entire socon is a bunch of excuse making has-beens. Who are all still acting like app st and gsu are still in the conference. The CAA just got hired at ECU. Eastern Washington plays on a red field. Sam Houston St and Jacksonville St continually find new ways to embarrass themselves. The only fan base that deserves respect is the Bison. The rest of the schools haven't done crap.Sam Houston definitely embarrassed someone in the quarterfinals last year.

Birdman_
December 3rd, 2018, 10:41 PM
Sam Houston definitely embarrassed someone in the quarterfinals last year.

They beat us, but it was hardly an embarrassment.

Reign of Terrier
December 3rd, 2018, 10:44 PM
They beat us, but it was hardly an embarrassment.I agree. Just pumping some intuitions of some not bright people.

You don't get to call the team that beat you an embarrassment if you've never advanced as far as they have. You can pretend you don't give a **** about other fanbases, but that doesn't mean you don't look like a dip****

Bisonoline
December 3rd, 2018, 10:48 PM
I agree. Just pumping some intuitions of some not bright people.

You don't get to call the team that beat you an embarrassment if you've never advanced as far as they have. You can pretend you don't give a **** about other fanbases, but that doesn't mean you don't look like a dip****

Look in the mirror motor mouth.

Reign of Terrier
December 3rd, 2018, 10:51 PM
Look in the mirror motor mouth.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181204/e1f7eb9a5897624965b0b451b0fe2008.jpg

We all know you love me sweet cheeks. It's why you can't resist talking **** when you see me post.

HootyHoo
December 3rd, 2018, 11:03 PM
I agree. Just pumping some intuitions of some not bright people.

Hey YT, How's your off-season going? Remember that time you spent all week staring at schedules trying to convince yourself KSU wasn't good? Yeah, me too...

Reign of Terrier
December 3rd, 2018, 11:09 PM
Hey YT, How's your off-season going? Remember that time you spent all week staring at schedules trying to convince yourself KSU wasn't good? Yeah, me too...Y'all played a good game. I never said KSU wasn't good. But they are definitely not as good as you think they are.

I wasn't prepared to say Wofford was a great team had we won that game. We were obviously a good team, maybe even a very good one, but we had our flaws. if I'm one of the bigger Wofford homers saying that, that should humble your outlook. It's easy for me to say/think Wofford is the best team on average in the socon, but we weren't a national title contender this year. KSU may well be.

gofurman
December 3rd, 2018, 11:22 PM
Hey YT, How's your off-season going? Remember that time you spent all week staring at schedules trying to convince yourself KSU wasn't good? Yeah, me too...

HootyHoo

i am going to try and reason with you. This will be telling.

Just chill man. It's all good. Don't put others down just to promote your team. That's something we all learned in elementary school.

I bet you are a smart guy. Show it. Just post some well-reasoned opinions without crapping on others. Your team is doing very well. Enjoy it. Discuss some facts.

Examples -What ways you do you think KSU can slow the SDSU offense? How has SDSU done versus the most similar run style as yours in he past year. Maybe throw SDSU a few compliments. Be self-deprecating on occasion.

I'll show some maturity (what little I have) - Wofford and Furman are rivals of sorts!. Yet I have gained respect for YT as he has impressed me with his compliments of Furmans offense. Instead of getting snarky when Furman beat Wofford he chose to compliment Furman on the game plan and the way we attacked a strong Wofford defense. He was pretty objective with his view of the game. I saw he did something similar after losing a tough one to KSU also. Instead of getting pissed at KSU he looked at the offensive play calls of Wofford and had some thoughts on how Wofford might could improve

Congrats to KSU on making the playoffs !!!

Sincerely,
goFurman

FUBeAR
December 3rd, 2018, 11:36 PM
I am on another level.

Not surprised. Something about your style screams “Boy Band.” Which one is you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3qDESAvzh0

CID1990
December 4th, 2018, 02:35 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181204/e1f7eb9a5897624965b0b451b0fe2008.jpg

We all know you love me sweet cheeks. It's why you can't resist talking **** when you see me post.

Isn't the point supposed to be going over the stickman's head?

xconfusedx

Bisonoline
December 4th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Isn't the point supposed to be going over the stickman's head?

xconfusedx

Now you went and did it. Here comes two pages of incessant babble with him telling you how you are wrong because he has a degree in this and that etc etc etc.:D

Put your breezers on. xlolx

Reign of Terrier
December 5th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Now you went and did it. Here comes two pages of incessant babble with him telling you how you are wrong because he has a degree in this and that etc etc etc.:D

Put your breezers on. xlolx
The lack of self awareness is amazing here xlolx

dungeonjoe
December 6th, 2018, 05:43 AM
The lack of self awareness is amazing here xlolx
self-awareness is not a requirement to post on an football messageboard.