PDA

View Full Version : #1 NDSU vs Montana State

Pages : 1 [2]

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Also to be even more specific why do you think the original plans called for 27k? They understood this concept. Unfortunately lindgren and his cronies didnt.
So you are saying that we would be filling a 27k stadium right now. With 5-6 home OOC and confrence games every year? I don't think so, how many games have we had go into the 19k + for attendance so far this year. And just to be clear, I do agree with you on needing a new stadium. But to say that 26 years ago they got it wrong on foreseeing the future, you have to admit they did pretty good, as only now are we seeing the demand become more vocal on seating being a problem. I would bet just about anything that no Bison fans were upset of complaining about the lack of seating just before the jump to DI became a reality. What were the average crowds at bison games 13-14 years ago, 12k or so from what I am told. Who was saying back then with 7k + seats sitting empty that "man, we need another 7k seats".

MSUBobcat
November 30th, 2018, 03:09 PM
I thought I remember hearing that the Fargodome was "sold" to the public as a 100 year building when the ballot initiative to fund it publicly was being voted on. Could be wrong though.

The student section was actually just reduced by a section this year. It used to be ~4500 prior to this year I believe.

Montana St must've sold some of the tickets because only the top few rows of the visitor's section are available. I'd guess that they did sell a few hundred.

I'm sure we have a few hundred alumni in F-M, Bismarck, MSP, Souix Falls, etc that would make the trip. This time of year tho.... there's a HIGH likelihood of running into bad roads/weather on the drive over, back or both. Hard to commit to that for a game that we have a 2% chance of winning. Looks like the drive over today would have beat a storm, but the return trip is looking like it could be grueling.

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Also to be even more specific why do you think the original plans called for 27k? They understood this concept. Unfortunately lindgren and his cronies didnt.
Original plans when dealing with construction are rarely ever the final plans. Architects make a Bigger, a Better, and a Best set of plans for almost all major construction jobs. Just like they did for the Vikings, the plan they actually built was not the original.

MSUBobcat
November 30th, 2018, 03:14 PM
It isn't going to be a bloodbath, teams with mobile QB's give the Bison fits, I don't know why, they just do.

I hope you're right xnodx If we can have some long, sustained drives to keep the Bison offense off the field, we may have a chance to keep it respectable. We need a +4 TO margin to actually hope to win, IMO. I'll be xdrunkyx with my fingers crossed!

catbob
November 30th, 2018, 03:27 PM
It isn't going to be a bloodbath, teams with mobile QB's give the Bison fits, I don't know why, they just do.

What about mobile QBs who don't really throw the ball very well. xsmiley_wix

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 03:31 PM
What about mobile QBs who don't really throw the ball very well. xsmiley_wixDoesn't matter, hell, Bailey from UNI did OK against the Bison and that guy literally couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, literally.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Original plans when dealing with construction are rarely ever the final plans. Architects make a Bigger, a Better, and a Best set of plans for almost all major construction jobs. Just like they did for the Vikings, the plan they actually built was not the original.

Thank you for making my point for me. As you state they do make multiple plans but with those they also incorporate plans for future development and growth. They knew that wasn't an option with the dome hence the 27k plan. If what your proposing as being correct was true then what you're saying is they spent 49 million to build a facility that would functionally fit NDSU's needs for basically 20 years and that's about it. No self respecting engineers do that and that's why it was originally designed for 27k.

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Doesn't matter, hell, Bailey from UNI did OK against the Bison and that guy literally couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, literally.
The YSU game was a perfect display of how to keep a running QB from doing well. They held Stick in check pretty much the entire game. With the Bison defense as good as it is, we can afford to have a player shadow the QB, problem solved.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 03:41 PM
The YSU game was a perfect display of how to keep a running QB from doing well. They held Stick in check pretty much the entire game. With the Bison defense as good as it is, we can afford to have a player shadow the QB, problem solved.

I suspect Jabril will do exactly that. Spy the QB.

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 03:43 PM
The YSU game was a perfect display of how to keep a running QB from doing well. They held Stick in check pretty much the entire game. With the Bison defense as good as it is, we can afford to have a player shadow the QB, problem solved.What's his nuts from YSU is a "shadow" of the runner that this MSU guy is. I got MSU in this game, it is a lock.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 30th, 2018, 03:44 PM

That doesn't solve it or at least not to the extent you think it would. It has been used in many games and you guys can afford to use it more than anyone else for sure but the kid still causes a variety of damage with that tactic.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 03:44 PM
What's his nuts from YSU is a "shadow" of the runner that this MSU guy is. I got MSU in this game, it is a lock.

The funny part is there are some MSU fans who will think you truly believe this xlolx

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 03:47 PM
The funny part is there are some MSU fans who will think you truly believe this xlolxI do believe it, 100%, and you can make book on that.

cx500d
November 30th, 2018, 03:48 PM
I do believe it, 100%, and you can make book on that.
You are dancing all around this....#BookIt or not?

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 03:48 PM
I do believe it, 100%, and you can make book on that.

Ok do you want to also sell me anything else while you're at it?

Grizalltheway
November 30th, 2018, 03:49 PM
I think it was 2014. I and several others made it but it was a bitch of a trip for sure and when you are coming back that 950 miles seems like at least 1000.
Playoff game in 2015. It's okay, I try not to remember it either.

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 03:49 PM
You are dancing all around this....#BookIt or not?No, MSU is going to win. I picked them to win and I am always right on this, look at my track record, it is impeccable.

Professor Chaos
November 30th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Montana played a 2014 regular season game in Fargo also. It was actually a much more competitive game than the 2015 playoff game in Fargo was. IIRC Montana had a safety that year who was really impressive.

ursus arctos horribilis

Ah, got it. Yeah, not good there either.

POD Knows
Ok do you want to also sell me anything else while you're at it?http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29631&stc=1

$500

cx500d
November 30th, 2018, 03:53 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29631&stc=1

$500

Thats $499 too much

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 03:53 PM

$500

GTFO with that xlolx

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Thank you for making my point for me. As you state they do make multiple plans but with those they also incorporate plans for future development and growth. They knew that wasn't an option with the dome hence the 27k plan. If what your proposing as being correct was true then what you're saying is they spent 49 million to build a facility that would functionally fit NDSU's needs for basically 20 years and that's about it. No self respecting engineers do that and that's why it was originally designed for 27k.
I didn't prove your point at all, they looked at one of the options, which was a 27k seat stadium. It was decided there was no need for it based on information at that time. They went with what was thought to be the ceiling of attendance 19k, and that was the plan. We would not be filling a 27k seat stadium as it is right now, let alone 26/14 years ago. The city has to run these decisions as they would if it was a business. Tell me, what business would build/lease a warehouse at 150k square feet when for 26 years after it is built, they are still only able to fill/use 100k square feet. No one would do that. Now if you could demonstrate to me some sort of unforeseen knowledge that was being held back from the people in charge that would prove that those who wanted the dome built that we were going to move to DI (without any doubt) and that NDSU would be putting crowds of 20k-27k + into the dome, then I would love to see it. I would then bow down to your thinking and tell the world I was wrong.

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 04:04 PM
What's his nuts from YSU is a "shadow" of the runner that this MSU guy is. I got MSU in this game, it is a lock.
?????????
I am talking about how YSU defense shadowed Stick, not NDSU shadowing the YSU QB.

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 04:10 PM
?????????
I am talking about how YSU defense shadowed Stick, not NDSU shadowing the YSU QB.****, the YSU reference was supposed to be "NDSU", I messed that up. :D

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 04:21 PM
****, the YSU reference was supposed to be "NDSU", I messed that up. :D
​I think we can let that slide, after all, you are a prince.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 30th, 2018, 04:27 PM

$500

I sort of want to buy that and have Alf drive it back. I don't actually want it but it would be worth it to have him drive it back. I bet you look good toolin' around in that SOB though.

BisonFan02
November 30th, 2018, 04:39 PM
I sort of want to buy that and have Alf drive it back. I don't actually want it but it would be worth it to have him drive it back. I bet you look good toolin' around in that SOB though.

Just tell Alf its a mopar and its for xmas.

Daytripper
November 30th, 2018, 04:42 PM

$500

Extra charge by PODKnows because this is where he lost his virginity in 1991... traffic cam caught him after the date...:D

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wWYZYPL4UpRYUaR3e/giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

$500

Extra charge by PODKnows because this is where he lost his virginity in 1991... traffic cam caught him after the date...:D

BisonFan02
November 30th, 2018, 04:49 PM

- - - Updated - - -

https://media.giphy.com/media/ycagKBYEmaili/giphy.gif

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 04:49 PM
I sort of want to buy that and have Alf drive it back. I don't actually want it but it would be worth it to have him drive it back. I bet you look good toolin' around in that SOB though.I don't think I have driven that thing since about 2006 right before I got a company vehicle. The kids were banging around in that car for quite a while.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 05:20 PM
I didn't prove your point at all, they looked at one of the options, which was a 27k seat stadium. It was decided there was no need for it based on information at that time. They went with what was thought to be the ceiling of attendance 19k, and that was the plan. We would not be filling a 27k seat stadium as it is right now, let alone 26/14 years ago. The city has to run these decisions as they would if it was a business. Tell me, what business would build/lease a warehouse at 150k square feet when for 26 years after it is built, they are still only able to fill/use 100k square feet. No one would do that. Now if you could demonstrate to me some sort of unforeseen knowledge that was being held back from the people in charge that would prove that those who wanted the dome built that we were going to move to DI (without any doubt) and that NDSU would be putting crowds of 20k-27k + into the dome, then I would love to see it. I would then bow down to your thinking and tell the world I was wrong.

It wasnt the engineers or NDSU that balked on the 27k it was Lindgren. Dude nobody spends 50 million on a facility and has it hamstring them inside of 25 years. You're flat out wrong. Enough thread drift. I'll start a thread in the lounge later if you want to continue getting schooled on this.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 30th, 2018, 07:11 PM

BB is right about Lindgren downsizing the dome. It was originally set at 27K and he politicked hard to reduce the size of it.....for what reasons, good question. He thought it was too big. That was right around the time I was almost done at NDSU and that was a debate....the size. Dacotah Field always inflated their fan count so the original size would have been perfect now.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 30th, 2018, 07:13 PM
It wasnt the engineers or NDSU that balked on the 27k it was Lindgren. Dude nobody spends 50 million on a facility and has it hamstring them inside of 25 years. You're flat out wrong. Enough thread drift. I'll start a thread in the lounge later if you want to continue getting schooled on this.

Lindgren was an idiot and still is with his Freethinkers band of idiots.

IIRC, the 27K configuration was around 65-70 million....not much more than the original cost.

dewey
November 30th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Here is the gameday preview of Montana State.

https://youtu.be/rIdboI78UEY

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 1st, 2018, 05:06 AM
Round 2 finally here:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29636&stc=1

I think a well rested Bison team will be too much for MSU. Can the Bobcat defense slow down the Bison running game and ES?

Can the Bison defense contain TA? I think they can with their team speed and really good front 7.

Bison win going away in the 2nd half.....usual recipe.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 1st, 2018, 07:11 AM

MSU's DL ave........run the ball NDSU...xthumbsupx

NDSU is significantly better in:

Rush Defense
Pass Defense
Total Defense
Scoring Defense

Oh ya, significantly better on offense also....Bison rout!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2018, 07:53 AM
I assume that was our total allotment? A buddy that has moved back to the GF area asked if I was coming to the game, or if I knew of any MSU fans that were. I laughed and asked if he was f'ing crazy. A 600 mile road trip to NORTH DAKOTA in DECEMBER to watch a likely bloodbath?? "No, Landon, I don't know anyone making that trek....." xlolxI'm in Fargo and I came here from 3k miles away

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2018, 07:56 AM
Playoff game in 2015. It's okay, I try not to remember it either.It seemed like 986 for me

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2018, 07:57 AM
Just tell Alf its a mopar and its for xmas.Yep, he'd be just dumb enough to do it!

POD Knows
December 1st, 2018, 08:22 AM

- - - Updated - - -

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wWYZYPL4UpRYUaR3e/giphy.gifxnodx I had three kids by 1991 and I don't think that 2000 Sebring would get up to the necessary 88 MPH in order to go back in time. Actually, this Sebring has the 6 cylinder engine and was actually pretty peppy. Maybe we should start a thread about the first time you got laid in a car and what kind of vehicle was it. I honestly don't even remember the first car but the nicest car I ever did in was my 69 Z28.

BisonBacker
December 1st, 2018, 08:40 AM
xnodx I had three kids by 1991 and I don't think that 2000 Sebring would get up to the necessary 88 MPH in order to go back in time. Actually, this Sebring has the 6 cylinder engine and was actually pretty peppy. Maybe we should start a thread about the first time you got laid in a car and what kind of vehicle was it. I honestly don't even remember the first car but the nicest car I ever did in was my 69 Z28.

xlolx This thread has gone totally off the rails xlolx

MSUBobcat
December 1st, 2018, 11:06 AM
I'm in Fargo and I came here from 3k miles away

Yeah, but you're a YUGE Bison fan.

SeattleBobcat
December 1st, 2018, 12:36 PM
https://twitter.com/pschweds/status/1068881510789521410

https://twitter.com/CPoolReporter/status/1068932019168657409

POD Knows
December 1st, 2018, 01:40 PM
At least MSU isn’t wearing “surrender whites” in the dome.

SeattleBobcat
December 1st, 2018, 01:42 PM
Also sounds like Troy Andersen will Start at QB and SLB, Bobcats going for broke.

Grizalltheway
December 1st, 2018, 01:44 PM
Also sounds like Troy Andersen will Start at QB and SLB, Bobcats going for broke.

Hmm. This might be interesting, after all.

Grizalltheway
December 1st, 2018, 02:09 PM
That escalated quickly.

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 02:10 PM
NDSU has been terrible the first drive on D every game this year.

IBleedYellow
December 1st, 2018, 02:10 PM
Defense is too good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

uofmman1122
December 1st, 2018, 02:12 PM
Holy ****, what awful play calling by MSU

uofmman1122
December 1st, 2018, 02:14 PM
Ifanse and Andersen are incredible short yardage runners, so you give it to your undersized WR. Jesus lol

X-Factor
December 1st, 2018, 02:22 PM

That is not smart. I don’t care how tough he is, kid is going to get hurt

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 02:29 PM
That is not smart. I don’t care how tough he is, kid is going to get hurt

and gassed.

Professor Chaos
December 1st, 2018, 02:32 PM
Suggestion box item for Montana St coaching staff: teach #1 how to tackle

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 02:33 PM
Suggestion box item for Montana St coaching staff: teach #1 how to tackle

Dunn ftw.

IBleedYellow
December 1st, 2018, 02:34 PM
We're going to be able to name the score.

X-Factor
December 1st, 2018, 02:41 PM
Game over....

IBleedYellow
December 1st, 2018, 02:43 PM
I'm assuming Coach Klieman shuts her down here sometime in the third.

MSUBobcat
December 1st, 2018, 02:44 PM
We're going to be able to name the score.

That's what I've been saying. Really needed to put that first one in and at least get some mojo.

uofmman1122
December 1st, 2018, 02:45 PM
This one is over. NDSU can win by as much as they want.

geaux_sioux
December 1st, 2018, 02:52 PM
What is with the bobcat play calling? 3rd and 1 and you try and run around the edge on that defense?

IBleedYellow
December 1st, 2018, 02:53 PM
What is with the bobcat play calling? 3rd and 1 and you try and run around the edge on that defense?Well yeah. They have ANDERSEN, don't you know?!?

centennial
December 1st, 2018, 02:54 PM
Is this even a fair game? Looks like top 20 FBS team against an average FCS team.

X-Factor
December 1st, 2018, 02:54 PM
MSU defense is getting abused worse than the 4th Q of the 2010 quarterfinal...

centennial
December 1st, 2018, 02:57 PM
28-3

Professor Chaos
December 1st, 2018, 03:03 PM
Is Montana St even trying anymore?

uofmman1122
December 1st, 2018, 03:05 PM
NDSU is gonna sleepwalk to their 7th title

cx500d
December 1st, 2018, 03:06 PM
Congrats Colgate on your upcoming trip to Fargo!

gsf23nd
December 1st, 2018, 03:07 PM
Just running the Bobcats outta the building...

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 03:08 PM
Congrats Colgate on your upcoming trip to Fargo!

And I apologize in advance for what NDSU will be doing to you. :)

Schism55
December 1st, 2018, 03:10 PM
Anyone else catch in the pregame where MSU D line said the Bison O Line is average? LOL xrotatehx

Bison56
December 1st, 2018, 03:11 PM
Anyone else catch in the pregame where MSU D line said the Bison O Line is average? LOL xrotatehx

Really? xlolx

westdakotabison
December 1st, 2018, 03:11 PM
MSU’s front seven isn’t as good as advertised. 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Factor
December 1st, 2018, 03:13 PM

The basement of the MVFC puts up more of a whimper than this

gsf23nd
December 1st, 2018, 03:14 PM
took forever to get that punt off...ahhh..he bobbled the snap...

Schism55
Really? xlolx
Indeed... too funny

Professor Chaos
This Is just comical at this point.

dewey
December 1st, 2018, 03:16 PM
This is wonderful!

Deweyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181201/3fd521dc1e907975d09212b5a2bff481.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

centennial
December 1st, 2018, 03:18 PM
38-3

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2018, 03:25 PM
Yeah, but you're a YUGE Bison fan.Nope

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2018, 03:26 PM
Is Montana St even trying anymore? They quit, you can see it in their body language. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181201/4c6442ff6d4f935bb9c39ccd9e3a997b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181201/3d6ce9819a2b666643b85613f3c53611.jpg

cx500d
December 1st, 2018, 03:29 PM
They quit, you can see it in their body language. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181201/4c6442ff6d4f935bb9c39ccd9e3a997b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181201/3d6ce9819a2b666643b85613f3c53611.jpg

Wow, despite having the 1st team MVFC punter, we have a really crappy punting average :D

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2018, 03:29 PM
This game might get away from the cats in the 2nd half

Grizalltheway
December 1st, 2018, 03:30 PM
Somebody call the FCC, ESPN is televising rape.

cx500d
December 1st, 2018, 03:31 PM
This game might get away from the cats in the 2nd half

that seems a little understated

Silenoz
December 1st, 2018, 03:32 PM
Christ, we were gonna go out to an early dinner with the kids because I figured the town would be dead. But at this rate everyone is going be turning the game off and joining us.

AmsterBison
December 1st, 2018, 03:34 PM
The basement of the MVFC puts up more of a whimper than this

The basement of the MVFC doesn't have to play NDSU in the second round after a bye.

centennial
December 1st, 2018, 03:38 PM
I am really curious how Montana State beat WIU? They seriously look like they would have trouble with Missouri State and SIU.

MSUBobcat
December 1st, 2018, 03:45 PM
We've got 'em just where we want 'em.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2018, 04:05 PM
“I went to Pornhub and searched ‘asspounding’ and this game came up”

kdinva
December 1st, 2018, 04:15 PM
Bizon rolling now.......45-10 --------- 3:32 in 3rd.

TheKingpin28
December 1st, 2018, 04:16 PM

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalkxbowx

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

X-Factor
December 1st, 2018, 04:45 PM

But I’m sure MSU played their worst game in years 😉

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 04:47 PM
But I’m sure MSU played their worst game in years 

Their board is blaming the refs.

X-Factor
December 1st, 2018, 04:49 PM

Those refs just chap my ass too!

semobison
December 1st, 2018, 04:59 PM
Anderson, Dunn and Brooks all over 100 yards rushing!

wapiti
December 1st, 2018, 05:14 PM

Did you even read the thread titled 'refs'???????

wapiti
December 1st, 2018, 05:16 PM
Good game Bison. We could play 10 times and you would win all 10 of them.

Hammerhead
December 1st, 2018, 05:35 PM

Like the blatant holding missed downfield on MSU's long touchdown run?

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 05:43 PM
Did you even read the thread titled 'refs'???????

No I started reading the gameday thread until I started throwing up in my mouth a little. Then I came back to a place where most people live in the real world.

wapiti
December 1st, 2018, 05:45 PM
No I started reading the gameday thread until I started throwing up in my mouth a little. Then I came back to a place where most people live in the real world.

Then be sure to never visit egriz.

Bisonator
December 1st, 2018, 06:00 PM
Good season for the Bobcats! Thought they would give us a better game for a half at least. Troy Anderson's a good player but definitely not a QB. He had the first big pass play but other then that he was not very accurate. Our guys did a good job of bottling him up and you could see he got a little frustrated. Choate seems to have you guys headed in the right direction anyway. First games in the Dome always seem to get away from opposing teams.

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 06:01 PM
Then be sure to never visit egriz.
I post on the griz board all the time. They are at least somewhat realistic.
Unlike :
I’m calling it right now, we beat NDSU in round 2! (http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46977&start=60#p651694)

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 1st, 2018, 07:37 PM
Congrats NDSU!

No shame for Montana State. This was to be expected. I think they'll be a legit national threat next year.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 1st, 2018, 08:18 PM
Some thoughts after the game:

Good season for the Bobcats. TA is a stud but is out of position. Great player but playing a great defense like NDSU, others need to step up. Move him back to LB next year.....he'll be an AA there.

I thought the MSU DL was good. The Bison OL completely curb stomped them. Over 400 yards rushing and Stick didn't need to pass the ball. NDSU could have run it every play and still boat raced MSU.

Jabril Cox is a beast at LB and will play on Sundays.

3 RBs over 100 yards....xthumbsupx

Not much from MSU after their big pass play to start the game.

On to Colgate and looking forward to seeing their defense.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2018, 09:42 PM
Good season for the Bobcats! Thought they would give us a better game for a half at least. Troy Anderson's a good player but definitely not a QB. He had the first big pass play but other then that he was not very accurate. Our guys did a good job of bottling him up and you could see he got a little frustrated. Choate seems to have you guys headed in the right direction anyway. First games in the Dome always seem to get away from opposing teams.
The only reason that first pass was completed is because Anderson misthrew the ball...............he is only that accurate on accident. As evidenced by the other throws he made in the game.

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 10:31 PM
The only reason that first pass was completed is because Anderson misthrew the ball...............he is only that accurate on accident. As evidenced by the other throws he made in the game.

Thats gonna leave a mark.

MTfan4life
December 1st, 2018, 10:34 PM

There's no greater beaten dead horse on this message board that coming here to complain or laugh about what's being said on a team specific board, especially after a loss.

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 10:40 PM
There's no greater beaten dead horse on this message board that coming here to complain or laugh about what's being said on a team specific board, especially after a loss.

The guy asked me a question, I answered it. Worry about your posts not mine.

BisonFan02
December 1st, 2018, 10:41 PM
The guy asked me a question, I answered it. Worry about your posts not mine.

You mean to tell me a homer board has unreasonable bull****? I'm shocked cotton.....have you ever ****ing read Bisonville after a loss?

Lorne_Malvo
December 1st, 2018, 11:11 PM
You mean to tell me a homer board has unreasonable bull****? I'm shocked cotton.....have you ever ****ing read Bisonville after a loss?
Why the hell would I go to bisonville? Hard pass.

BisonFan02
December 1st, 2018, 11:12 PM
Why the hell would I go to bisonville? Hard pass.

But you'll venture over to a Montana St. forum?

Hammerhead
December 1st, 2018, 11:30 PM
NDSU had a small playbook. I don’t remember any wheel routes, jet sweeps or 3 running backs behind the QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
December 1st, 2018, 11:41 PM
Anyway....I was kinda wondering going into the game if NDSU would find another gear and go into playoff "beast mode".......yeah....that question got answered. They are going to be a nightmare for anyone in the trenches....rolling 3-4 rbs....scary OL....rolling 8-9 guys on the DL....Jabril Cox at LB....good luck remaining teams.

ming01
December 2nd, 2018, 12:04 AM
This may be the fastest Bison defense yet. The DL is very dominant and can let the other guys do work. Allison and Bridges are hard to beat on outside. Cox, not sure Id take another Bison defender over him in long time, if ever.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 2nd, 2018, 06:30 AM
Anyway....I was kinda wondering going into the game if NDSU would find another gear and go into playoff "beast mode".......yeah....that question got answered. They are going to be a nightmare for anyone in the trenches....rolling 3-4 rbs....scary OL....rolling 8-9 guys on the DL....Jabril Cox at LB....good luck remaining teams.

Didn't we bet a C-note on your MSU vote in this?

xrulesx

xchinscratchx

:D

bobcathpdevil56
December 2nd, 2018, 06:44 AM
In the end there isn’t much else to say, other than, that is where the Bobcats want to get to. Hopefully the Cats saw what it takes to be champions and can focus on that during the off season. Hopefully they lift as hard as UND guys

BisonBacker
December 2nd, 2018, 06:47 AM
In the end there isn’t much else to say, other than, that is where the Bobcats want to get to. Hopefully the Cats saw what it takes to be champions and can focus on that during the off season. Hopefully they lift as hard as UND guys

You don't want to hope for that otherwise your guys will be sitting at home next year again come playoff time just like them xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 2nd, 2018, 07:14 AM
You don't want to hope for that otherwise your guys will be sitting at home next year again come playoff time just like them xlolx

Choate is trying to do it the right way. Build the team from the lines out....like NDSU has done.

Run the ball and play good hard nose defense. He knows what it takes.

I was waiting for their hyped WR to make some plays....#10...had all those FBS offers. He threw a tantrum on the sideline right in front of me. I think he was a QB at one time. NDSU did a good job on him.

MSU looks young on their 2 deep, they will get better. Put TA back at LB, a kid with that speed at LB will be an AA for them.

BisonBacker
December 2nd, 2018, 07:32 AM
Choate is trying to do it the right way. Build the team from the lines out....like NDSU has done.

Run the ball and play good hard nose defense. He knows what it takes.

I was waiting for their hyped WR to make some plays....#10...had all those FBS offers. He threw a tantrum on the sideline right in front of me. I think he was a QB at one time. NDSU did a good job on him.

MSU looks young on their 2 deep, they will get better. Put TA back at LB, a kid with that speed at LB will be an AA for them.

I saw that sideline scuffle with his coaches and trainers. In his defense I think he wanted back in the game right away and they kept him out because he got dinged up on that play. He was pissed off for sure.

BisonBacker
December 2nd, 2018, 07:33 AM
Oh and 100% agree on Anderson being at LB.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 2nd, 2018, 07:37 AM
I saw that sideline scuffle with his coaches and trainers. In his defense I think he wanted back in the game right away and they kept him out because he got dinged up on that play. He was pissed off for sure.

They also had a young QB on the sidelines....kid looked like 6-7 or something like that....xeekx....I don't know if he is the next QB or if Murray will be.

POD Knows
December 2nd, 2018, 08:19 AM
They also had a young QB on the sidelines....kid looked like 6-7 or something like that....xeekx....I don't know if he is the next QB or if Murray will be.I was watching that backup QB in warm-ups, he seemed to throw a nice ball, Anderson couldn't throw a spiral and was throwing some of the ugliest balls I have ever seen in warm-ups.

BisonBacker
December 2nd, 2018, 09:03 AM
Anyone have links to the post game pressers? I can't find any links online this morning xpissedx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 2nd, 2018, 09:09 AM
Anyone have links to the post game pressers? I can't find any links online this morning xpissedx

I cannot find anything either....maybe on NCAA site.

bobcathpdevil56
December 2nd, 2018, 09:30 AM
They also had a young QB on the sidelines....kid looked like 6-7 or something like that....xeekx....I don't know if he is the next QB or if Murray will be.

That was Casey Bauman, probably. He should be a good one.

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2018, 09:51 AM
I met a few bobcat fans yesterday. Nice people that knew how to have a good time. I appreciated the smack as it was fun banter. I'll be honest, having Troy on that Bison LB core would make me very happy. Him and Jabril would be a nasty combo. I like what Choate is doing by building a foundation and not trying to rely on transfers. I feel like the cats are about a year or 2 away from being back near the top (T25 voting) but if they keep this up, there is no reason to believe they couldn't be a seeded team down the road.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

MR. CHICKEN
December 2nd, 2018, 11:32 AM
.....LET UP ON DUH BOBCATS.......YOUSE HAVE JIMMY'S & JOE'S...........STATE HAS....TOM'S & JERRY'S................AWK!

uofmman1122
December 2nd, 2018, 02:04 PM
I met a few bobcat fans yesterday. Nice people that knew how to have a good time. I appreciated the smack as it was fun banter. I'll be honest, having Troy on that Bison LB core would make me very happy. Him and Jabril would be a nasty combo. I like what Choate is doing by building a foundation and not trying to rely on transfers. I feel like the cats are about a year or 2 away from being back near the top (T25 voting) but if they keep this up, there is no reason to believe they couldn't be a seeded team down the road.

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkI mean, they had 12 dropdowns and 18 total transfers on the roster this year, of which 6 were starters. May not be JMU/JSU numbers, but I wouldn't say theyre not ​relying on transfers.

X-Factor
December 2nd, 2018, 07:14 PM

Someone tell me how to deposit 10 reputation points into this guys acct. last part funny ****!

Silenoz
December 3rd, 2018, 12:38 PM
Hopefully the Cats saw what it takes to be champions and can focus on that during the off season. Hopefully they lift as hard as UND guys
...or you never win another meaningful game again, like us...

BisonLurker
December 3rd, 2018, 12:42 PM
Hey, just wanted to shout out to any bobcat fans still watching this forum that I thought your team showed great maturity for what they went through in Fargo. I didn't see much (or any) chippy-ness even when the game got out of hand and that's a great credit to the players and coaches. Now I was watching on TV so maybe it just wasn't shown there but it looked like a pretty clean game. Congrats on a good season!

bobcathpdevil56
December 3rd, 2018, 03:30 PM
...or you never win another meaningful game again, like us...

I sure hope that is not the direction we go.