PDA

View Full Version : Montana St v Incarnate Word

Pages : 1 [2]

JacksFan40
November 23rd, 2018, 08:56 AM
Very very very new to this message board. That being said what the hell do some of these NDSU posters have against UIW? This is a program in its 10th year of existence and have had one of the best turnaround stories in all of college football. Do you blame our AD for taking the Iowa State game for an extra $300K? That goes a long way with a newish program. Some say we are undeserving at 6 wins. Well we didn’t get to play Houston Baptist who didn’t win 1 conference game this year. Just find it annoying that some want to bully UIW. We will be ready to play on Saturday. It sucks our Southland Conference Freshman of the Year wont be behind center but hey that’s football. A very exciting time to be a UIW Cardinal. I also can’t wait until we kick UTSA’s ass next year at the Alamodome.
Welcome to AGS, this forum has a very large amount of NDSU fans, get used to it. It’s not that they hate you, it’s that they hate all of the FCS collectively, UIW now gets to feel it as well.
Its fun to watch them post after SDSU beats them though.

dewey
November 23rd, 2018, 09:40 AM
Here is the STAS preview of this game.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/preview.asp?lg=CFB&g=201811240117&ref=hea&tm=&src=FCS

Dewey

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2018, 10:37 AM
Welcome to AGS, this forum has a very large amount of NDSU fans, get used to it. It’s not that they hate you, it’s that they hate all of the FCS collectively, UIW now gets to feel it as well.

they don't hate the CAA, they wish all conferences where as good or better than them like the CAA is this year

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2018, 10:40 AM
Its fun to watch them post after SDSU beats them though.Yea, because after we spanked them a few years back in Fargo we thought they dropped the program.

BisonBacker
November 23rd, 2018, 10:48 AM
Very very very new to this message board. That being said what the hell do some of these NDSU posters have against UIW? This is a program in its 10th year of existence and have had one of the best turnaround stories in all of college football. Do you blame our AD for taking the Iowa State game for an extra $300K? That goes a long way with a newish program. Some say we are undeserving at 6 wins. Well we didn’t get to play Houston Baptist who didn’t win 1 conference game this year. Just find it annoying that some want to bully UIW. We will be ready to play on Saturday. It sucks our Southland Conference Freshman of the Year wont be behind center but hey that’s football. A very exciting time to be a UIW Cardinal. I also can’t wait until we kick UTSA’s ass next year at the Alamodome.

Welcome to the board. Stick around and have some fun.

................xeekxxpopcornx.................... BRAWK!

Don't you just love these Decemberists? xlolx

MSUBobcat
November 23rd, 2018, 11:00 AM
Here is the STAS preview of this game.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/preview.asp?lg=CFB&g=201811240117&ref=hea&tm=&src=FCS

Dewey

16 pt spread even without accounting for Copeland being out xeyebrowx I hope everyone's predictions are right. It would be even gravier gravy on the season to get a blowout win in the playoffs before a beatdown by the Bison. I was hoping for a winning record and a Brawl victory this year. A playoff berth was nice, a win would be better and a large margin would be about the pinnacle for my expectations this year.

cx500d
November 23rd, 2018, 11:03 AM
Hate is a strong word....that’s not true. Personally I like watching this level of football. Some fans get bent out of shape when we don’t share their same opinion of how good their team is.

i already agree, the biggest turn around may be uiw, so their coach deserves some recognition. However, with their starting qb out, I don’t see them beating the kitties. I wish them the best of luck though.

F'N Hawks
November 23rd, 2018, 11:14 AM

You've figured it out. They think they know alot about everything in FCS because their team is good. About 50% of them actually know something. The others repeat, accentuate, and apply to situations that don't relate.

Bison56
November 23rd, 2018, 11:23 AM
You've figured it out. They think they know alot about everything in FCS because their team is good. About 50% of them actually know something. The others repeat, accentuate, and apply to situations that don't relate.
Does your neck get sore always looking up?

BisonBacker
November 23rd, 2018, 11:24 AM

xthumbsupx

ming01
November 23rd, 2018, 11:33 AM

Yes, Ndsu fans (I am one) will bad mouth every conference but the Valley, only to be pissed when someone down talks the FCS

F'N Hawks
November 23rd, 2018, 11:50 AM

Case in point. ^^^

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 23rd, 2018, 11:51 AM

xlolx

Of course a flickertail fan would give an opinion totally unbiased...

You better hit the weight room like the flickertails to prepare for next year....xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 23rd, 2018, 11:53 AM
Case in point. ^^^

Go back to your Hitler Youth Board so you can talk hockey which should be interesting because your team is very mediocre this year....xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2018, 11:53 AM
I've mentioned a few times that this season the playoff smack should be taken down quite a bit. I will mention it again.

If you feel a need to be a dick to everyone that ain't your team then by all means jump on the smack board bit over the last few seasons these game threads have been pure **** and it is a very few of you that keep turning them into that.

Drop the tough guy **** and have a 1/2 way decent conversation in these game/matchup threads. This ain't no time of year to have the FCS board suddenly disappear on you so make an effort to remain a member of it.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2018, 11:56 AM
As for the game. This is one I'm looking forward to for sure. I think UIW is going to challenge MSU pretty good and don't see why they couldn't win it since they do have a good passing game and also can run the ball pretty well.

I think Troy Anderson and MSU's D line are the keys in this one but glad to see some new blood in the playoffs and looking forward to the performance.

ming01
November 23rd, 2018, 11:58 AM
Who wins?

Bisonoline
November 23rd, 2018, 12:01 PM
Hate is a strong word....that’s not true. Personally I like watching this level of football. Some fans get bent out of shape when we don’t share their same opinion of how good their team is.

i already agree, the biggest turn around may be uiw, so their coach deserves some recognition. However, with their starting qb out, I don’t see them beating the kitties. I wish them the best of luck though.

Bingo.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2018, 12:01 PM
Who wins?

Good job man. That should have been done on the original thread and all game threads actually would be a good idea for the playoff games.

If I can merge it with the other one do you mind in I do that?

ming01
November 23rd, 2018, 12:03 PM
Go for it. Would make more sense

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2018, 12:12 PM
Bingo.

That may be true in some cases but I know damn well it is the way some need to act like assholes too. For instance being a Montana fan and being pretty f'n good to lots of NDSU guys and them returning the favor personally to see some trashing my team for no reason just to be an asshole makes me question why they feel the need to do this crap out of nowhere.

There is a world of difference between saying something truthful and just being an asshole about it. So let's not act like that isn't also what is happening.

I don't need or want every game thread ran into the ground this season is the point I'm trying to get across here just in case that is not clear so using your reply to try and mitigate on this one oline.xthumbsupx

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2018, 12:30 PM

speaking of looking up...... I hear boredom has crept into Fargo, time for a real challenge

Bison56
November 23rd, 2018, 12:32 PM
speaking of looking up...... I hear boredom has crept into Fargo, time for a real challenge
Send the check, I know you’re good for it.:)

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2018, 12:47 PM
Send the check, I know you’re good for it.:)

if you guys are scared of Bama, how bout Notre Dame..... I would look foreward to the Bison being challenged, it won't be happening in the playoffs

Truth is nobody really knows how good you are kind of like Princeton and Dartmouth xcoffeex

F'N Hawks
November 23rd, 2018, 03:11 PM
After watching CC handle Montana that year when it was like 4 degrees I no longer prescribe to the weather notion. If Copeland was playing I think this would be a tight one but know nothing about that backup.
I am interested to see if UIW can handle the QB run stuff as the game goes on. Can be really tough on poor/average run defenses.

Bison56
November 23rd, 2018, 03:25 PM
After watching CC handle Montana that year when it was like 4 degrees I no longer prescribe to the weather notion. If Copeland was playing I think this would be a tight one but know nothing about that backup.
I am interested to see if UIW can handle the QB run stuff as the game goes on. Can be really tough on poor/average run defenses.

Usually the team not use to the weather dresses appropriate and the other tries to look tough and just ends up being cold and miserable.

Bisonwinagn
November 23rd, 2018, 04:09 PM
Some good football talk here thanks. I expect this to be a competitive game and again the reason being MSU coming off a rivalry game. Could be close until the end.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2018, 04:16 PM

Yep, if weather is gonna affect a team it is only short lived in the beginning of the game usually and it is only a narrow window that the home team has a chance to make that a factor. If the home team takes advantage then and only then will the weather seem to be a problem because the home team is up and rolling at that point which is really what would have happened anyway even in 60 degree weather.

It's fun to crack jokes about, it does not mean jack squat though.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2018, 04:20 PM
Usually the team not use to the weather dresses appropriate and the other tries to look tough and just ends up being cold and miserable.
I don't know dude, I'm still wearing shorts and a t shirt if I'm working outside right now with a sweatshirt a little bit here and there. It just still feels comfortable so I don't think that happens too much when those big boys are out there running and pushing against each too much. If it's 20 below then I'd agree with you though.

Bison56
November 23rd, 2018, 04:42 PM
I don't know dude, I'm still wearing shorts and a t shirt if I'm working outside right now with a sweatshirt a little bit here and there. It just still feels comfortable so I don't think that happens too much when those big boys are out there running and pushing against each too much. If it's 20 below then I'd agree with you though.

Oh I agree with you, and I'm talking more about when it is like you said 20 below.

cats2506
November 23rd, 2018, 06:46 PM
I agree that the outcome will likley be on how well they handle Anderson.
I usually don't buy into the weather much, But this will be the 4th game for MSU under 35F, Its a small factor if any at all, Now if it snows it might be a bigger factor, more because of the offensive styles than anything else. UIW arrived in Bozeman yesterday and practiced in Livingston this AM

Daytripper
November 23rd, 2018, 08:14 PM
Don't try selling the rest of the world on UIW just because you think they are good for beating your team or finishing well in the Southland. How many times have we had to hear about how teams from the Southland having great players (best player this,best player that), or the dreaded "southern speed" on a team thinking those teams would do well, only to watch them get smoked.
The troll returns.

SpreadTheWord
November 23rd, 2018, 09:21 PM
I am so freakin' excited for tomorrow! First FCS playoff game in UIW history. Win or lose I am so proud of what this team has accomplished this season. To go from 1-10 to co-conference champions and a playoff birth in just one short year is absolutely tremendous. As a former player for the Cardinals who has been with this program since its inception, tomorrow truly is a dream come true. I know a lot of you guys have witnessed your schools play numerous playoff games over the years so I'm sure one first round game is no big deal to y'all. However, for us newbies, it means the world. Don't ever take your team's success for granted. Best of luck to both Montana State and UIW. I have a feeling this one will be a lot closer than everyone thinks.

Daytripper
November 23rd, 2018, 09:27 PM
I am so freakin' excited for tomorrow! First FCS playoff game in UIW history. Win or lose I am so proud of what this team has accomplished this season. To go from 1-10 to co-conference champions and a playoff birth in just one short year is absolutely tremendous. As a former player for the Cardinals who has been with this program since its inception, tomorrow truly is a dream come true. I know a lot of you guys have witnessed your schools play numerous playoff games over the years so I'm sure one first round game is no big deal to y'all. However, for us newbies, it means the world. Don't ever take your team's success for granted. Best of luck to both Montana State and UIW. I have a feeling this one will be a lot closer than everyone thinks.
Congrats to you and all Cardinals fans.

Bisonoline
November 23rd, 2018, 10:02 PM

Congrats on making the playoffs and good luck.

BisonFan02
November 23rd, 2018, 10:12 PM

http://i.imgur.com/VT7XQ.gif

Good luck tomorrow errrrrbody.

cats2506
November 23rd, 2018, 11:07 PM
Will there be many Cardinal fans there tomorrow?
I'm excited too, Its been awhile since we have been in the playoffs too, I had no expectations of making it this year, I thought we needed one more year to build.

Professor Chaos
November 23rd, 2018, 11:22 PM
Great to hear and good luck tomorrow! This post should be read by anyone who says the playoffs are too watered down or need to be contracted.

dewey
November 23rd, 2018, 11:37 PM

You should be super excited. Great season for the Cardinals.

Great post.

Dewey

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 04:46 AM
Tomorrow is today...let’s get ready to rumble!

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2018, 04:55 AM

pulling for the upset!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Saturday is finally here.

Looking forward to some football.

Good luck to both of these teams.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:48 AM
Hopefully it’s snowing like it was at the Washington State game last night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UIWCards16
November 24th, 2018, 07:11 AM

LFG!!! Couldn’t have said it any better. Cheers to us pulling the upset!

Catatonic
November 24th, 2018, 07:27 AM
Went with UIW against all logic...AGS, right?

cats2506
November 24th, 2018, 08:13 AM
Leaving for Bozeman, (2 1/2 hour trip)
Looks like snow will not be a factor
should be a balmy day
Go Cats

Bison56
November 24th, 2018, 08:25 AM

So did I.

Reign of Terrier
November 24th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Tomorrow is today...let’s get ready to rumble!Okay William Joel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

MSUBobcat
November 24th, 2018, 09:49 AM

You guys have accomplished a lot in a short time and had a great turnaround from last year. Congrats and good luck. Will be a fun one regardless.

Schism55
November 24th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Hopefully it’s snowing like it was at the Washington State game last night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://twitter.com/NCAA_FCS/status/1066363186511663104
Ask, and you shall receive good sir!!

Serpentor
November 24th, 2018, 10:39 AM

Logic is for the weak! Burn the heretics!

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 12:30 PM
This reminds me of our first PO game against Robert Morris in 2010. I don't think any Bison fans knew what to expect and had few expectations of doing much but they made a run to the quarters and it was exciting and lit a fire in the fan base that has yet to be extinguished. Hope this generates more excitement and fan support for UIW!

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 12:47 PM
If I were to pick a second favorite team in the FCS it would be UIW. Really pulling for you guys here in Houston. It’ll be tough without Copeland but best of luck to both squads.

Good luck to MSU as well.

JALMOND
November 24th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Doesn't sound like much snow today. But...sounds like it will be a bit breezy (10-15 mph).

Bison56
November 24th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Blocked punt by MSU run in for a TD. A lot of mental mistakes by UIW in first drive.

geaux_sioux
November 24th, 2018, 02:14 PM
Blocked punt by MSU run in for a TD. A lot of mental mistakes by UIW in first drive.

Lots of long sleeves for UIW as well.

Bison56
November 24th, 2018, 02:20 PM
TD UIW!

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 02:26 PM
https://www.thepubliceditor.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Muica_Too_Sexy_For_My_Chair.gif

Hood
November 24th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Make some noise Cardinals. I have a relative in San Antonio that didn't even know y'all had a football team, much less in the same conference as the alma mater of my wife and I. Maybe your locals can start taking notice.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Lol procedure penalty on MSU on 4th and short and then they miss the field. Lets go IW

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Make some noise Cardinals. I have a relative in San Antonio that didn't even know y'all had a football team, much less in the same conference as the alma mater of my wife and I. Maybe your locals can start taking notice.

But they have an outstanding FBS team in San Antonio

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 02:33 PM
How about this UIW quarterback? Making decent decisions and playing pretty good. First start on the road, cold game, big stage.

MSU gets the ball. Miscue by UIW.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Either this isn't the same UIW NDSU played a few years ago, or they are playing Montana State

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Either this isn't the same UIW NDSU played a few years ago, or they are playing Montana State
Trust me, this isn’t the same Word you guys played. They’re good.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Wow is MSU ugly on offense

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 02:38 PM
We’ve played one, tied at 7.

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 02:45 PM
MSU avoiding disaster...again.

Lorne_Malvo
November 24th, 2018, 02:47 PM
UIW got screwed, that was a turnover.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 02:50 PM
UIW got screwed, that was a turnover.
Yep. Big time ****ty call. Clearly a fumble. This is the second time I have seen MSU play. The other time was against SDSU. They are who I thought they were

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 02:51 PM
cool - snow....Nice safety

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Saftey, Montana St. It’s the right call. But the Cardinals got screwed a few plays ago on the non turnover.

Silenoz
November 24th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Yep. Big time ****ty call. Clearly a fumble. This is the second time I have seen MSU play. The other time was against SDSU. They are who I thought they were

As long as they beat us Choate will be there forever

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Sucks for UIW getting the Safety call but not getting the turnover.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 02:53 PM
cool - snow....Nice safety
I didn’t see the replay
on that. Wasn’t the running back over there on that pass

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 02:54 PM
As long as they beat us Choate will be there forever
Your D is starting to show up.

Silenoz
Your D is starting to show up.

My what?

cx500d
#SouthernSpeedtm per the announcers

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 02:58 PM
My what?
OMG. Sorry. Stupid iPhone.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 02:59 PM
OMG. Sorry. Stupid iPhone.

Maybe you should get a real phone, like the rest of us. (I cam say this as I no longer have a flip phone)

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Defense stands tall! UIW holds after the safety.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 03:01 PM
not even close.....shoulda kicked it

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Lots of #SouthernSpeedtm

Lorne_Malvo
November 24th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Wow. NDSU will have freshmen playing by halftime against either of these teams. This is bad football.

uofmman1122
Lol what a dumb playcall

POD Knows
Maybe you should get a real phone, like the rest of us. (I cam say this as I no longer have a flip phone)
Nothing wrong with the phone. I just needed to blame my post on an inanimate object

Bisonator
Bobkitties trying to lose this game? Fake FG??xrolleyesx

Schism55
November 24th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Montana St fg team, yikes xeyebrowx

uofmman1122
November 24th, 2018, 03:04 PM
NDSU is going to literally murder either of these teams.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Nothing wrong with the phone. I just needed to blame my post on an inanimate object

Why not the Sebring?

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 03:06 PM
#SouthernSpeedtm vs #RancherTough

uofmman1122
November 24th, 2018, 03:08 PM
#SouthernSpeedtm vs #RancherTough lol

NDSUtk
November 24th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Why not the Sebring?Pod drives a Sebring?? Convertible?!

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Pod drives a Sebring?? Convertible?!

:D

FormerPokeCenter
November 24th, 2018, 03:11 PM
The announcers do realize that Texas kids often live on ranches, right???

mmiller_34
November 24th, 2018, 03:11 PM
This Montana State OLine is horrid.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 03:12 PM
what, no fake this time?

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Is Eric Morris wearing ski boots too?

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Pod drives a Sebring?? Convertible?!
No. But I own two of them. Both convertibles and both pieces of ****.

IBleedYellow
November 24th, 2018, 03:20 PM
This Montana State OLine is horrid.Oh boy!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

FormerPokeCenter
November 24th, 2018, 03:21 PM
The MSU fans seem to be chanting something...I can't quite make out what it is...

NDSUtk
November 24th, 2018, 03:22 PM
No. But I own two of them. Both convertibles and both pieces of ****.My best friend owned a Sebring convertible and drove it (and babied it big time) until we were about 30 (so we are talking like 2010+). He thought it was the greatest damn car ever. We used to call it the Barbie mobile because it was definitely not a car a traditional male would voluntarily drive.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 03:23 PM
The MSU fans seem to be chanting something...I can't quite make out what it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpQcRfv5UQ

I apologize for this. :D

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 03:24 PM
My best friend owned a Sebring convertible and drove it (and babied it big time) until we were about 30 (so we are talking like 2010+). He thought it was the greatest damn car ever. We used to call it the Barbie mobile because it was definitely not a car a traditional male would voluntarily drive.

Sebrings are like fat girls... fun to ride, but you don't want to be seen in one

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 03:25 PM
These announcers just compared Anderson to Tebow. That is some serious blasphemy.

FormerPokeCenter
November 24th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Who do I sue to get those 4 minutes and 25 seconds of my life back????

NDSUtk
November 24th, 2018, 03:28 PM

I apologize for this. :DSweet baby Jesus. Someone thought that was a good idea...

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Who do I sue to get those 4 minutes and 25 seconds of my life back????

Hahahaha. I apologized for that. It's almost as bad as Cheney by EWU or SHSU Summer Orientation Video.

Bison56
November 24th, 2018, 03:31 PM

you should be banned for posting thisxnodx

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Wow. NDSU will have freshmen playing by halftime against either of these teams. This is bad football.

xnodx

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 03:42 PM
you should be banned for posting thisxnodx
I second that xlolx

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 03:55 PM
MSU stinkums

KnightoftheRedFlash
November 24th, 2018, 04:10 PM

Those MSU cheerleaders in the video look fine.

BEAR
November 24th, 2018, 04:16 PM
I think IWU has done well so far.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Anderson vs UIW

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Td MSU....

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Congrats to the cats! Bring it on kitties!

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 04:46 PM
MSU certainly kicked it up a notch after the half

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 24th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Good showing by MSU. NDSU is going to roll them but Choate has something cooking in Bozeman. I think they'll be a legit player next year.

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Congrats to the cats! Bring it on kitties!

Can they buyout this game? :D

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Omg, fumble by uiw on the goal line

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Add kitties return the favor, coughing it up to uiw after a long run

bobcathpdevil56
November 24th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Pick for MSU. 5 mins left

kdinva
November 24th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Montana state wins 35-14.......on to Fargo....

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Looking forward to seeing how the Bison defense does against Anderson.

CommishBigSmooth
November 24th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Kudos to the Word, they made it a game. Better showing compared to what I expected.
Bobcats will get run next week big time, but they've got some potential.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Nice adjustments from MSU....good win

Daytripper
November 24th, 2018, 05:29 PM
UIW just didn't have the depth or their starting QB. Kudos to them for keeping it close. They are going to be legit for the next few year....if they can keep their coach.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:39 PM
UIW just didn't have the depth or their starting QB. Kudos to them for keeping it close. They are going to be legit for the next few year....if they can keep their coach.
I think their coach was going to hit the slopes right after the game with all his Texas style ski garb

Daytripper
November 24th, 2018, 05:42 PM
I think their coach was going to hit the slopes right after the game with all his Texas style ski garb

LOL...

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:44 PM
UIW just didn't have the depth or their starting QB. Kudos to them for keeping it close. They are going to be legit for the next few year....if they can keep their coach.They had some nice players on D, I only watched the first half but they were quick.

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Hey congrats to UIW on a great year. What y’all are building is really cool. Nice stadium, cool campus in a nice city. Too bad Copeland didn’t play the game wouldn’t have ended the same.

Congrats MSU, good luck against NDSU.

Outsider1
November 24th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Congrats UIW, you have a lot to be proud of. You still played well even without a potent offensive weapon. More experience and maturity will only work in your favor. MSU, ya'll were really fun to watch, great program!! Good luck to you in the 2nd round.

Catbooster
November 24th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Congratulations on a good year UIW. Your team has come a long way in a short time and you should be proud of them.

UIWCards16
November 25th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Tough game! We hung in for a while but you can’t turn the ball over like that. But what a great year. So proud of this team and can’t wait to see them build off of this!!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 25th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Good job to both teams. UIW got a taste so it will be interesting to see fanbase and program growth over the next few seasons. Good job MSU on the win. Not a complete team but they have just enough sometimes to get by and getting this far with that is fairly impressive with the big pieces they have lost for this season. Good luck going forward Cats.

Good luck next season Cards.

TennBison
November 25th, 2018, 03:46 PM
This UIW is not CC team.
You are correct. I was only using CC as an example in order to reference the fans of CC complaining about the cold weather.