PDA

View Full Version : More reasons to like Kevin Durant

griz37
March 30th, 2007, 02:18 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2818952

Texas coach Rick Barnes call him the best teammate he has seen. Durant says he loves college & feels no sense of entitlement to play in the NBA. Sounds like a kid who really has priorities straight. I hope he stays in school but I bet he succeeds no matter what he does.

bobcatfan06
March 30th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Of course he loves college, he doesn't have to do anything to get a good grade. He is a star at Texas, he doesn't have to do a damn thing in school. F Durant and Texas.

AppGuy04
March 30th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Of course he loves college, he doesn't have to do anything to get a good grade. He is a star at Texas, he doesn't have to do a damn thing in school. F Durant and Texas.

Jealousy in its most basic formxrolleyesx

bobcatfan06
March 30th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Not even close. Pure hatred is a better word.

Trust me, if you guys went to Texas State and had to constantly hear about Texas this, Texas that, blah blah blah you would be tired of it also.

AppGuy04
March 30th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Not even close. Pure hatred is a better word.

Trust me, if you guys went to Texas State and had to constantly hear about Texas this, Texas that, blah blah blah you would be tired of it also.

Try winning 2 national championships in a row and nobody cares cause we don't play in the ACC

bobcatfan06
March 30th, 2007, 03:54 PM
True that. Although when we went to them SemiFinals in 05, we got some pretty good coverage.

appfan2008
March 30th, 2007, 04:00 PM
It sounds like a pretty good kid and i like the fact that he is even considering staying that shows a lot of maturity

appfan2008
March 30th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Jealousy in its most basic formxrolleyesx
I would have to agree that i dont like his explanation... jealousy is the word

Peems
March 30th, 2007, 04:10 PM
It sounds like a pretty good kid and i like the fact that he is even considering staying that shows a lot of maturity

I'm sure he is considering staying in schoolxrolleyesx If he stays I will wear App. Gear at Griz home games.