PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong With the Patriot League

Pages : 1 [2]

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 19th, 2018, 11:14 PM
BC was a national program in the early 80s....they had beaten Texas, Texas A &M, Stanford et al in the 70s...they were at a much higher level than Lehigh. Lafayette Bucknell in 1980

Boston College became a national program in 1984 with Flutie. From 1942 until 1982 they did not finish ranked in either major poll or play in a bowl game. Prior to 1984 BC was at most a very good regional program that was capable of notching a nationally relevant win here and there. I remember Alumni Stadium before the major renovation in the mid 90's. It was MAC level. Historically, Syracuse had far more national clout than BC due to the Jim Brown and Ernie Davis eras. Both programs suffered through several periods of "blah". These programs did not operate in the same manner as Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Ohio State or even Pitt. Penn State really stepped up their game in the mid to late 50's.

Go...gate
October 19th, 2018, 11:14 PM
BC was a national program in the early 80s....they had beaten Texas, Texas A &M, Stanford et al in the 70s...they were at a much higher level than Lehigh. Lafayette Bucknell in 1980

Exactly.

Go...gate
October 19th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Boston College became a national program in 1984 with Flutie. From 1942 until 1984 they did not finish ranked or play in a bowl game. Prior to 1984 BC was at most a very good regional program that was capable of notching a nationally relevant win here and there. I remember Alumni Stadium before the major renovation in the mid 90's. It was MAC level. Historically, Syracuse had far more national clout than BC due to the Jim Brown and Ernie Davis eras. Both programs suffered through several periods of "blah". Even so, these programs did not operate in the same manner as Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Ohio State or even Pitt. Penn State really stepped up their game in the mid to late 50's.

BC was not nearly as regional as you state. They played a strong schedule and actually opened the 1975 College Football season on Monday night national ABC-TV against Notre Dame. "Regional" programs do not rate such exposure. I agree with you that Syracuse was the strongest eastern program in that era.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 19th, 2018, 11:25 PM
BC was not nearly as regional as you state. They played a strong schedule and actually opened the 1975 College Football season on Monday night national ABC-TV against Notre Dame. "Regional" programs do not rate such exposure. I agree with you that Syracuse was the strongest program in that era.

BC 9-2 1971 team
at WVU L 45-14
at Temple W 17-3
Navy W 49-6
at Richmond W 24-0
Villanova W 23-7
at Texas Tech L 6-14
Pitt W 40-22
at Syracuse W 10-3
Northern Illinois W 20-10
UMass 35-10
Holy Cross 21-7

I know I cherry picked one year but their schedules all look like this! 3 of their opponents are currently FCS. Very regional centric with "Here and there" outliers.....

Temple got a primetime game and college game day 40 years after BC's foray. Because we too played Notre Dame.....

1971 Syracuse Schedule
Wisconsin
at Northwestern
at Indiana
at Maryland
Penn State
Holy Cross
at Pitt
Boston College
at Navy
West Virginia
at Miami (FL)

My college football nerd level is very high...

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 19th, 2018, 11:45 PM
This is fascinating to me.

BC's 1975 schedule with attendance

#9 Notre Dame at Foxboro, MA 61,501
at Temple 10,986
at West Virginia 34,023
Villanova 20,500
Tulane 11,775
Navy 16,227
at Syracuse 24,015
Miami (FL) 25,331
UMass 23,609
at Holy Cross 14,731

Home average 19,488

Go...gate
October 19th, 2018, 11:48 PM
BC 9-2 1971 team
at WVU L 45-14
at Temple W 17-3
Navy W 49-6
at Richmond W 24-0
Villanova W 23-7
at Texas Tech L 6-14
Pitt W 40-22
at Syracuse W 10-3
UMass 35-10
Holy Cross 21-7

I know I cherry picked one year but their schedules all look like this! 3 of their opponents are currently FCS. Very regional centric with "Here and there" outliers.....

Temple got a primetime game and college game day 40 years after BC's foray. Because we too played Notre Dame.....

1971 Syracuse Schedule
Wisconsin
at Northwestern
at Indiana
at Maryland
Penn State
Holy Cross
at Pitt
Boston College
at Navy
West Virginia
at Miami (FL)

And so is mine. One year of scheduling is not representative of a program.

Go...gate
October 19th, 2018, 11:49 PM
This is fascinating to me.

BC's 1975 schedule with attendance

#9 Notre Dame at Foxboro, MA 61,501
at Temple 10,986
at West Virginia 34,023
Villanova 20,500
Tulane 11,775
Navy 16,227
at Syracuse 24,015
Miami (FL) 25,331
UMass 23,609
at Holy Cross 14,731

Home average 19,488

Pretty damn good schedule for the time in major college football.

Go...gate
October 19th, 2018, 11:51 PM
BC 9-2 1971 team
at WVU L 45-14
at Temple W 17-3
Navy W 49-6
at Richmond W 24-0
Villanova W 23-7
at Texas Tech L 6-14
Pitt W 40-22
at Syracuse W 10-3
UMass 35-10
Holy Cross 21-7

1971 Syracuse Schedule
Wisconsin
at Northwestern
at Indiana
at Maryland
Penn State
Holy Cross
at Pitt
Boston College
at Navy
West Virginia
at Miami (FL)

No comparison with 1975. ABC was the only game in town and getting a national game was a plum, no matter who you were. College development officers treated it like Christmas because of the attention and the money it generated for a school.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 19th, 2018, 11:53 PM
And so is mine. One year of scheduling is not representative of a program.

I can list more (just go to wiki) and it's consistent with a program that was not in the same relm as ND, USC, Michigan, Ohio State etc. Syracuse was scheduling at a level above BC until the 1-AA/1-A split. BC definitely near the bottom half in terms of facilities, attendance, scheduling and success until the early 80's.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 19th, 2018, 11:57 PM
Pretty damn good schedule for the time in major college football.

No it's not...lol. It's extremely weak

It's vastly inferior to Penn State's, Syracuse's, WVU's and Pitt's (fellow regional independents at that time) 1975 schedules. It's not even close.

Go...gate
October 19th, 2018, 11:58 PM
I can list more (just go to wiki) and it's consistent with a program that was not in the same relm as ND, USC, Michigan, Ohio State etc. Syracuse was scheduling at a level above BC until the 1-AA/1-A split. BC definitely near the bottom half in terms of facilities, attendance, scheduling and success until the early 80's.

Syracuse had a better facility (though it was crumbling by the 1960's and 1970's - I saw games there and its decay was very sad), but both teams played strong schedules.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 20th, 2018, 12:02 AM
No comparison with 1975. ABC was the only game in town and getting a national game was a plum, no matter who you were. College development officers treated it like Christmas because of the attention and the money it generated for a school.

It was Notre Dame against a fellow Catholic school in the Northeast in 1975!! It makes sense from a T.V. and cultural standpoint! No way in hell does BC get that spot under any other circumstance. C'mon...lol

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 20th, 2018, 12:04 AM
Syracuse had a better facility (though it was crumbling by the 1960's and 1970's - I saw games there and its decay was very sad), but both teams played strong schedules.

Archbold lost about 15k seats in the early 70's due to the wooden bleachers being condemned. Their back was up against the wall In the late 70's. If they didn't get the funding neede to build the dome there was a very good chance they were going to reclassify to 1-AA.

BC was not playing tough schedules relative to their "peers". It's simply not true.

Go...gate
October 20th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Not it's not...lol. It's extremely weak

It's vastly inferior to Penn State's, Syracuse's, WVU's and Pitt's (fellow regional independents at that time) 1975 schedules. It's not even close.

Sorry, I disagree. Syracuse played and lost to one ranked team, Penn State. They did beat Boston College, but not by much. Finished 6-5 with a win over a Villanova program that was struggling to survive. Lost to Rutgers, which was 9-2-0 but beaten by Division II Lehigh and a 4-5-0 Princeton club.

Boston College played two ranked teams (ND and WVU) in finishing 7-4.

Go...gate
October 20th, 2018, 12:13 AM
Archbold lost about 15k seats in the early 70's due to the wooden bleachers being condemned. Their back was up against the wall In the late 70's. If they didn't get the funding needed to build the dome there was a very good chance they were going to reclassify to 1-AA.

BC was not playing tough schedules relative to their "peers". It's simply not true.

It is quite true, even if it does not meet your small sample test.

I have never, ever heard anywhere that SU had considered dropping to I-AA.

Go...gate
October 20th, 2018, 12:18 AM
It was Notre Dame against a fellow Catholic school in the Northeast in 1975!! It makes sense from a T.V. and cultural standpoint! No way in hell does BC get that spot under any other circumstance. C'mon...lol

Who cares how the game happened? It happened.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 20th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Sorry, I disagree. Syracuse played and lost to one ranked team, Penn State. They did beat Boston College, but not by much. Finished 6-5 with a win over a Villanova program that was struggling to survive. Lost to Rutgers, which was 9-2-0 and beaten by Division II Lehigh and a 4-5-0 Princeton club.

What in the world are you talking about?!? First, 'Cuse played a far more ambitious schedule relative to BC's when you consider the large state schools they faced. Second, they played 3 ranked teams! PSU finished 10/10, Pitt 13/15, WVU 17/20.
1975 Syracuse Schedule
Villanova
Iowa
at Tulane
at Maryland
at Navy
Penn State
Boston College
Pitt
at Virginia
West Virginia
at Rutgers

Go...gate
October 20th, 2018, 12:21 AM
What in the world are you talking about?!? First, 'Cuse played a far more ambitious schedule relative to BC's when you consider the large state schools they faced. Second, they played 3 ranked teams! PSU finished 10/10, Pitt 13/15, WVU 17/20.
1975 Syracuse Schedule
Villanova
Iowa
at Tulane
at Maryland
at Navy
Penn State
Boston College
Pitt
at Virginia
West Virginia
at Rutgers

According to Wiki (your source) they played one, Penn State, which was ranked No. 9 at the time of the game.

Go...gate
October 20th, 2018, 12:25 AM
I'm done for tonight. Late night at the office.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 20th, 2018, 12:25 AM
According to Wiki (your source) they played one, Penn State.

You're looking at the time of the game ranking. The final ranking is far more indicative of team strength xsmiley_wix

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 20th, 2018, 12:27 AM
It is quite true, even if it does not meet your small sample test.

I have never, ever heard anywhere that SU had considered dropping to I-AA.

And you consider Syracuse a Colgate rival?!? And yourself a college football nerd?!?! And you never, ever heard of this?!?xrotatehx

Sometimes you make it too easy Go...'Gate :D

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 20th, 2018, 12:41 AM
Who cares how the game happened? It happened.

Context matters. Lehigh and Lafayette didn't get to play at Yankee Stadium simply because it's "college football's most played rivalry". The game was played at Yankee Stadium because it was the 150th meeting of "college football's most played rivalry". There was a special circumstance clearly. BC wasn't playing a quasi neutral site game in New England against another Mid-western school like Michigan State on ABC in 1975. But against ND who had countless subway alums in the Northeast due the large Catholic population? Absolutely, BC was the perfect sidekick.

Neighbor2
October 20th, 2018, 06:51 AM
Go Lehigh TU owl wrote:

The one thing that's been consistent with the PL schools is a bit of an identity crisis. Throughout their history, especially the last 50 or so year, it doesn't seem they know what they want out of football. They dip their toes in different waters but never truly commit.[/QUOTE]

Yes! This is precisely the problem, and I don't see this changing any time soon. There is no unified desire to offer football at a balanced level of participation within the league, let alone as compared to others across the nation at the same classification of play. The result is a football league that remains forever at the fringes, with little chance for meaningful impact on the level it chose to brand itself. So, what's the point?

The current situation of tepid league effort is not appealing. It does nothing to advance a winning narrative around member schools. Coaches, recruits and fans have many other alternatives to satisfy their enthusiasm.

It is time for the Patriot League to make substantive and immediate changes. Quite possibly, football is not a proper fit for the Patriot League, and never will be. Fine. Drop this as a league sport and allow each team to determine what's best for its own well-being. Every current participant will find a home, or play as an independent. Some might even get out of the football business.

UNHWildcat18
October 20th, 2018, 08:41 AM
Maybe it's me but I just don't see the existential crisis for the PL to expand in football. There are really no schools out there that fit the profile athletically/academically.... and really, no big whoop.

Lose a playoff bid? Clutching my pearls....hardly anyone in the Northeast cares about the FCS playoffs.

7 teams is a good size...allows for varied OOC scheduling. Should Holy Cross want to play say Marist and Monmouth annually instead of Yale and UNH? I don't think so.

I highly doubt any of the PL membahs that don't have football will add/bring it back for a lot of reasons... each different for each institution.

A very good train of thought, UNH is playing Dartmouth 2021 2022 2024 2025. I really wish they would schedule Harvard,Brown, or yale for 2019,2020, and 2023, if UNH refuses go outside New England/mid Atlantic for OOC. (besides the FBS money game) then they should be playing the most "visible" teams in the FCS for our given region AKA the ivies. I would be very okay with an FBS/IVY game every year and letting the NEC/PL fill the one spot instead of having an NEC/PL/FBS OOC

Sader87
October 20th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Missed most of the back&forth between Go Gate and Go Lehigh....evah the diplomat, both made good points.

University/D1/today's FBS NorthEast football was a very loose confederation of schools with different agendas up to the 1-A/1-AA split in the late 70s and early 80s.

Penn St and Pitt were national powers prior to the split. BC, Syracuse, West Virginia, Temple and Rutgers were a half-step below them at the time in terms of following, national schedules, facilities etc. The service academies, Holy Cross, Colgate and Villanova were basically playing at an FCS/1-AA level by the late 1970s and were only very loosely connected to the other 1-A schools in the East by then.

BC was becoming a national program through the 1970s undah then AD Bill Flynn who was instrumental in getting that ND game at Foxboro in 1975. I agree that they were more a "regional FBS team" through the 1960s into the 70s but they were becoming a much more national team by 1980 and were very much a large step above a school like Lehigh at that point.

PAllen
October 20th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Context matters. Lehigh and Lafayette didn't get to play at Yankee Stadium simply because it's "college football's most played rivalry". The game was played at Yankee Stadium because it was the 150th meeting of "college football's most played rivalry". There was a special circumstance clearly. BC wasn't playing a quasi neutral site game in New England against another Mid-western school like Michigan State on ABC in 1975. But against ND who had countless subway alums in the Northeast due the large Catholic population? Absolutely, BC was the perfect sidekick.

The catholic church used to require the BC/ND game be played.

DFW HOYA
October 20th, 2018, 04:29 PM
I was going to post the 9-9 score at regulation as what's wrong with the PL, but not today.

http://www.hoyasaxa.com/sports/images/lehigh_403.jpg

Go Green
October 20th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Go Georgetown!!!!

:)

ngineer
October 20th, 2018, 09:10 PM
So, after flipping so many pages, "what's wrong with the Patriot League?"

bulldog10jw
October 20th, 2018, 09:21 PM

Not enough good players?

Son of Eli
October 20th, 2018, 09:25 PM
A very good train of thought, UNH is playing Dartmouth 2021 2022 2024 2025 (tel:2021 2022 2024 2025). I really wish they would schedule Harvard,Brown, or yale for 2019,2020, and 2023, if UNH refuses go outside New England/mid Atlantic for OOC. (besides the FBS money game) then they should be playing the most "visible" teams in the FCS for our given region AKA the ivies. I would be very okay with an FBS/IVY game every year and letting the NEC/PL fill the one spot instead of having an NEC/PL/FBS OOC

Have New Hampshire’s coach give Tony Reno (head coach of Yale) a call. Reno is on record saying he wants to schedule the best teams available. New Hampshire clearly fits the bill, this year notwithstanding.

ngineer
October 20th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Not enough good players?

That's about it.

LehighU11
October 20th, 2018, 09:56 PM
That it still exists.

To me, the fundamental problem is that since the League's formation, the member schools have increasingly diverged in their visions for where football fits in at their respective institutions. This has held almost everyone back. Aside from adopting the entire laundry list of suggestions that have been beaten to death on 28 pages and in countless other threads, the action that would most likely achieve the desired results would be for the PL to drop football as a league sport.

In hindsight, Colgate, Fordham, and Lehigh may have been better off jumping ship to the CAA prior to the conference restructuring that ultimately saw Stony Brook, Albany, and then Elon join. That ship has likely sailed. Stony Brook and Elon have seen the profile of their programs rise since the move, while Albany has arguably fielded better teams as well.

Go...gate
October 20th, 2018, 10:29 PM
And you consider Syracuse a Colgate rival?!? And yourself a college football nerd?!?! And you never, ever heard of this?!?xrotatehx

Sometimes you make it too easy Go...'Gate :D

Yes, both my late brother (also a Colgate grad) and myself. I was also a volunteer for Colgate Sports Information while an undergraduate. Do you have a link to an article regarding this? I would be most interested.

Go...gate
October 20th, 2018, 10:53 PM
The Catholic Church used to require the BC/ND game be played.

Not sure this was ever a requirement, but it sounds like a good idea.

First, however, let the Catholic Church solve the problem of protecting pedophile priests over countless generations.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 20th, 2018, 11:53 PM
That it still exists.

To me, the fundamental problem is that since the League's formation, the member schools have increasingly diverged in their visions for where football fits in at their respective institutions. This has held almost everyone back. Aside from adopting the entire laundry list of suggestions that have been beaten to death on 28 pages and in countless other threads, the action that would most likely achieve the desired results would be for the PL to drop football as a league sport.

In hindsight, Colgate, Fordham, and Lehigh may have been better off jumping ship to the CAA prior to the conference restructuring that ultimately saw Stony Brook, Albany, and then Elon join. That ship has likely sailed. Stony Brook and Elon have seen the profile of their programs rise since the move, while Albany has arguably fielded better teams as well.

The Patriot League ever since its inception in 1986 has always been a very uneasy alliance of interests. In the broadest sense possible, the Patriot League has been about a vague sense of typing high-academic students and sports... but there has always been disagreements as to how to achieve that. Some want no scholarships at all. Others want some scholarships, but tied to the AI. Some want to spend it on basketball but not football. Basketball scholarships almost tore the conference apart, and so did football scholarships. In both cases two extremely divided factions had to come to some late consensus that made nobody happy, but did sort-of keep the academic focus of the league and kept things together.

I detest the Patriot League trying to be something its not. It's not the Ivy League, with their huge endowments and lack of a postseason. It's not the CAA, which are an uneasy alliance of small state schools and private schools that happen to have Rivalries with its members. It's supposed to be it's own thing, with its own way of doing things. Their identity cannot and should not be that it is second banana to anybody.

What ails Patriot League football is incredibly simple. They need to decide that, as a conference, they want their teams to pursue both academic excellence and FCS Playoff excellence. If they really, honestly, want schools like Richmond, Villanova, UNH and William and Mary as members, they need to come up with a demonstrable set of rules that would allow them as would-be members to compete for national FCS titles. People may laugh, but over and over these teams have been casting about, looking to see if the Patriot League will finally get serious about competing, but every time these teams have been able to go back home and laugh, sadly shake their heads, and say "it hasn't changed".

Go...gate
October 20th, 2018, 11:58 PM
The Patriot League ever since its inception in 1986 has always been a very uneasy alliance of interests. In the broadest sense possible, the Patriot League has been about a vague sense of typing high-academic students and sports... but there has always been disagreements as to how to achieve that. Some want no scholarships at all. Others want some scholarships, but tied to the AI. Some want to spend it on basketball but not football. Basketball scholarships almost tore the conference apart, and so did football scholarships. In both cases two extremely divided factions had to come to some late consensus that made nobody happy, but did sort-of keep the academic focus of the league and kept things together.

I detest the Patriot League trying to be something its not. It's not the Ivy League, with their huge endowments and lack of a postseason. It's not the CAA, which are an uneasy alliance of small state schools and private schools that happen to have Rivalries with its members. It's supposed to be it's own thing, with its own way of doing things. Their identity cannot and should not be that it is second banana to anybody.

What ails Patriot League football is incredibly simple. They need to decide that, as a conference, they want their teams to pursue both academic excellence and FCS Playoff excellence. If they really, honestly, want schools like Richmond, Villanova, UNH and William and Mary as members, they need to come up with a demonstrable set of rules that would allow them as would-be members to compete for national FCS titles. People may laugh, but over and over these teams have been casting about, looking to see if the Patriot League will finally get serious about competing, but every time these teams have been able to go back home and laugh, sadly shake their heads, and say "it hasn't changed".

Well said.

PAllen
October 21st, 2018, 02:23 AM
Not sure this was ever a requirement, but it sounds like a good idea.

First, however, let the Catholic Church solve the problem of protecting pedophile priests over countless generations.

Agree with the pedophile thing, that is beyond excusable.

As for ND, ND had two games set in stone on the schedule every year. BC because the church said so, and Navy because ND wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Navy getting them through the WWII years. The church has eased up on the BC thing, but ND will continue to play Navy "as long as they want to play us".

UNHWildcat18
October 21st, 2018, 05:28 AM
Have New Hampshire’s coach give Tony Reno (head coach of Yale) a call. Reno is on record saying he wants to schedule the best teams available. New Hampshire clearly fits the bill, this year notwithstanding.

I hope we can get it done! no reason to play two NEC/PL teams a year when 4 ivies are a short bus ride away.

Franks Tanks
October 21st, 2018, 06:53 AM

That’s just not accurate. Who exactly would even order such a thing, and what power would the “church” have to punhish if non-compliant? They played because both sides saw a benefit in playing the game.

PAllen
October 21st, 2018, 08:18 AM
That’s just not accurate. Who exactly would even order such a thing, and what power would the “church” have to punhish if non-compliant? They played because both sides saw a benefit in playing the game.

That comes straight from multiple interviews with the ND AD in the '90s regarding the possibility of ND joining the Big 10.

DFW HOYA
October 21st, 2018, 09:07 AM
As for ND, ND had two games set in stone on the schedule every year. BC because the church said so, and Navy because ND wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Navy getting them through the WWII years. The church has eased up on the BC thing, but ND will continue to play Navy "as long as they want to play us".

The church said so? Who? Was there some sort of synod that reached this conclusion?

ND wasn't told what to do by anyone. ND does what it wants to do. In the 1920's, Georgetown would invite Knute Rockne to its football dinner every year, hoping he would add them to the schedule. After a few visits, Rockne minced no words: ND wasn't in the business of promoting other Catholic schools as long as they were making the decisions. And that's why after Rockne ND never scheduled Georgetown, Fordham, Holy Cross, Manhattan, Duquesne, Xavier, etc. It played a game in 1952 against Detroit at Tiger Stadium but that was it until it scheduled BC.

But back to the topic at hand (again): please revisit LFN's comments on the prior page. Recommended reading.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?214566-What-s-Wrong-With-the-Patriot-League&p=2694897&viewfull=1#post2694897

PAllen
October 21st, 2018, 09:23 AM
The church said so? Who? Was there some sort of synod that reached this conclusion?

ND wasn't told what to do by anyone. ND does what it wants to do. In the 1920's, Georgetown would invite Knute Rockne to its football dinner every year, hoping he would add them to the schedule. After a few visits, Rockne minced no words: ND wasn't in the business of promoting other Catholic schools as long as they were making the decisions. And that's why after Rockne ND never scheduled Georgetown, Fordham, Holy Cross, Manhattan, Duquesne, Xavier, etc. It played a game in 1952 against Detroit at Tiger Stadium but that was it until it scheduled BC.

But back to the topic at hand (again): please revisit LFN's comments on the prior page. Recommended reading.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?214566-What-s-Wrong-With-the-Patriot-League&p=2694897&viewfull=1#post2694897

Again, that comes from the ND AD at the time. Don't believe me? I don't care. Go watch some of his interviews as to why ND hemmed and hawed, then turned down the Big 10.

Go Green
October 21st, 2018, 03:24 PM

Fascinating that the Church did not require Holy Cross to join the Big East.

:)

DFW HOYA
October 21st, 2018, 03:56 PM
Again, that comes from the ND AD at the time. Don't believe me? I don't care. Go watch some of his interviews as to why ND hemmed and hawed, then turned down the Big 10.

I believe you, but who is this person in "the Church" scheduling teams? It's like saying someone in "the government" told him.

ND held back on the Big Ten because the alumni felt it would diminish their national standing as an independent.

Bill
October 21st, 2018, 04:27 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAgAAZABkAAD/7AARRHVja3kAAQAEAAAAPAAA/ 4ADkFkb2JlAGTAAAAAAf/bAIQABgQEBAUEBgUFBgkGBQYJCwgGBggLDAoKCwoKDBAMDAwMD AwQDA4PEA8ODBMTFBQTExwbGxscHx8fHx8fHx8fHwEHBwcNDA0 YEBAYGhURFRofHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fH x8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8f/8AAEQgBAwD6AwERAAIRAQMRAf/EAK4AAAAHAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcACAkBAAMBAQEBA AAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYQAAEDAgQDBQQGBwYEBgMAAAERAgM ABCExEgVBUQZhcSITB4GRMhShscFCUiPw0eFiojMVcoJTJBYI8 ZKyQ8LSYzQlNnNVFxEAAgICAgIABQMEAAQHAAAAAAERAiEDMRJ BBFFhIjIFcRMU8IGRobHBYjPR4fFCUpIV/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDEhIjdLgCRw4CnJcB1aQO3EfsqLMtCbs8 M QoQxB2LioRMT2UeCIOK9 OHuwoABpcQTxGCiqFBx8whfenAU5JaC6Tj7yaGsCDgOxxULh7u VMAHOLRiFxx7qgtDjb7DcNyvI7HbreS7u7ghsNvC0ve48gBUu8 Dg2XpT/bBvlxDHe9XbjFslu5HfKRpNckcjjob/ABVy7fZVctpFVq3wiz776Dem9zZstdkvbvbruJqN3C4PnQyv4e YzwuHe1Erir Y1O3WcGv8AFvEmJ9Z n3U/R9yId2t/8vKUtr E ZbSjPwSDBf3Shr1KbFZSjGGiuKSEGQ9mXdWqQgQCuPHnjThCOL sUOCDIUcBJzWEE8FUHLDlTiCZCPDQ1PefspMs4JxKdvaRUpAJF C7DicCClAJhJNOkhUdyoCRAoMCcB25e6kNMVD26QCR9dA5EHvY H4nDiBhlRBAcTRgoqceyrQrMI ViduY7aIgkRMjASTgc1oK7CUk7XFT7BSgYAmiUnhhiKYSJumCl CeaUNDVg3zI5D3/TRA xP/MwloLXZcqCUwzb2BELgT9vJaUDVgrruAgDUMPqpRANiZuYCuIx w5mlDA4XMGTZEPZ2VUQDBFxAGhy4jhlTFILp7ZCnH4hRAICK4t hx9q0iWC 8tkQFSMiMM6ollu9NfTPfevdxeyxS12u2cBfbnKD5bNX3Gj/uSEZNHtSufbsVS6nqPp7ovpv0/2uK22C1Ed7MrLnc7lofcyFqfe 6CuDRhXi/kvc2aojydfr6lZ54C3FxPK50kshkefvEk18xs22u5sz0q0VVgb PZpaztxIrMpASG0ns59vvbdl3t1yEubOcB0T14p913Itxru9P3 b6Xj7TLbordZPOfq36eSdK3B3baHPuenJ3ho1HVLZyO GCcjgfuP499fY r7Vd1e1Tyt2t0cMzQ7ycccOA7a7IMewT tBcT/eppCbDHenJh8OFXApEH7w8/anKk6gmJf1d544nPhSgfYTfukpdqXE50Kodgkm4yu41Qdgnz0p xWphD7BxfyJmU40dRdghun6jmaI IdgTcvIQd2NNCYHzEg4leXbTfyFIAleQnuoQSEMjxlnSHIOqQ4 A00KQyuBRw7yKIADSeXGlkAnzk/Bx9lORgC6mATVhypDBN3OQmo9tEhJ3zUy/Ee2gJO Zmw8RQUMA3zUxzNAjvmZvxHH7KYSGZNNmuA91SxSXT029O966y 3aOJmq22mN7RfbgWqGAkDRH OV2TW /Csd21VXzNKanbK4PdfR3R2zdObRZ7fYWjba3s26baHNzdWLnyu /K84ud7qwpTPa3JbfhcBeoflJH VdGWNokSOaMKA4saVIOY7q8b8utbaV218Dp9bsvtIR 1XAiMtu8XcAwL4swn4mHFteFf1LJTX6q/I7VtXDwyOeSjcUOKrXG2bC1tte43R/y9s6Vpx1EI3/mKCujV6t7/bVsi 2teWLf6Ki3jbt52jcoYJZXQxtDdStex4eTFKRwJ45tPiGVfU/i/XdKQ8WTPP8AY2qz/wClnif1F6GuOkupbnbH63W4JfayPCOMakaX/vscCx3aFyr2td5UnDasMrPkEitSTvJcqDLlQmAURHiacgG XA41MgcIG4H2GmABgC/SKa5AMIsSlOZAARAhUP7TUyBzWeLEIaYChjQ4mgDjEOGFLyALY wQtNsAXRA9qfe50SALYsUACcaJAVbbAlUFEgG8jsGdUBHGLkKk APKHLAjDvpMaZzI1Q0xSH8lOCuOXKlyALYh7apoA4hwUcaXAHF oy51IE50j0vc9Q7xFYRK2MeO5lAUsiBAUDi5znBrRxcRU2tCNv X0W23VV5PbHpJ0fZ7ZtkE0cDYbG1Bi2 EZF4JEszj946sA7ji7jXHSbW7P x1ezsr9lPtRpTUIWtjkK31PBczPYyFr5XmVGsYFT8sV8/ apazqq5O31bJTI22/p28ZI181w6CQBUixkHe4eEe01yer M3TM9P05L2 zXhKRW5vNqZctkg8qW4ALPMlZg5wIGLyGx6v0WvTfq605 l2 a/pGKs3h8EXu19vRc5s8zvKb4Sxn5bQuWpvD214vvbPYo4s4r8jr 0V1vjkden72m43RvFvkg9/jr2vwjnV/c5vc 5GY/7pPT5m47MN/to1mgVz9P42txX/APJG3/ma3nXsVcP5M47ZX6HkgMOC88xzrogyDOjOQPf/AMaAAEK4cSF5UACIVHfTkAhjAzP6dlAHCPmi8V5cqMgDGwqEJG IpwAbyTkOPOkAURYle5RwoYCoiyIzpoQPlKewYmhjBZF EJ2UuQBfEiEhaQAshTuOZ7qcgLthyXAUpgAvlO7f2U wEW6NQMMkWqjAA WNWfDIUACGYgpgtEAD5eIPHkalIDgwqqZZr9tVACrYl4KCcf0F IAojxTIHnlUeRM3f0W6Sc6xsRGNF7u8we6Ti1hL44U/sRsmm79NcnsOfpPZ9Zfteu7 buF i5/wA8Hra0tobe2it7caYIGNjjbya0IKtHmjoJlTAam1a lkcXlpABbqIYcE EVg6p3z8BpwhlcWrb/cpLWUubawNB8tp0q4pmnfU2Xe/V8JFp9ayvIwmgsI5JNsjuXM26VzRKhUMc5QWajgFSsbVSt0T hlTKn/3BpOn2idthczPmtJGn5Odx/PhcB8OpPE1OBwq76az0t9VXwC2P7lhoR6S2 523dd3sp9DzG23cJ41AkD/ADCPAV0IOC0en637M1XEi3bO6TH/AFVs8e89Pbhtr2gmeImJcfzGeOP IV1swqfPnettNhvN5ZOaWiGVzWtTgqt/hNdFWmpM2ocDQsGAGXCnIHMgOpePA8aaQpBMaFB30hhDCcS4Z5 nOmlgAPLCkp2HtogA7IyRgMVxqgDGLAAYmpwADYW5phkBQ2Auy EKnLJDQmI4xEHLL3mjIAxwkuB5ZGlIwTA9zgPYKOQLnc3fSlrt kGyS9OR2NzcMjEnUVxcS3EwLkJkjt4tIDewjKtZ8QTCa ZVfl3NkcGlQMA4BARzAOKHtrIAfKPM0QEkJoI4LwTjVeSgPLHa 0YrTbAERgID3ftoYBtARM 3HvoAEQ6UOWkZ1LQCjYkyGWZx unAHeS44AYnBoHM0rAewvRzardu6zvYPBs9uy3gwGDnsbBw5R2/8VcFc3fyPW960VpT/wCNV/vL/wCJsTC5EyNbHnQLsVEoARZM4XskbmozS0scTmSqhPZWFrpbM/AqMDTdYHQyf1K3mEMkY0yagXMc1UxSjZXPdOIHR GsEU17ZYTD5ui3uzruGeGQtcpXQ4jJ3Ba5u848W5/8jXq fgPNsde393HO8RxWdoEiY14fI5xaEL0wGHCt6J3as KkWarjyzrAOPVm9YgjyLLAHxDCTMfVWy 9/wBiLfav7ko4luI51ojNniD1y2dm3 pO6RMbpa55cnYXEt/gIrSnBOx5/UoZhAKcUwNaRkiQ3k5EKSMSOC0SEg UpIRBmO/2UMADGMRiG8udE5GJuidg7h GlORh44CDjjyH1UxSKiJpbpGf0jlSfIpCthxQ8M K0hyOGwDA8TzqiWwXxYgKh40mxHRw4lAhpscyO7O3b57pSS1kE bpNbcCCB4ce1xAoBEdtu3Rxa5JMbkn49Qc0LiQEXiedNSOzJAR EELkeGeBpMUSH8k/i4plwohCggTENKjHlTNAHRHLjxpQIKI0I8PHEcqpsYcRHgMR7K mIEGEIz9tEsYctQK3PFTypSAts0IuN5sYCQRJcxMI4YvAp24HX lHtL0ht2x9O3t21qOvNwnxzVsCQtx/uGuKiiTs9m7teS/RuOAzrQ5ngcMXMeygaK91SwD80ahIHxo8EgDwvy7ca8L83Zqqj HB2epzA12/et5c7ydPzrXBNBb4k7x9ted6v5LfMR3Ntvr0WeB9dnZor63beR fLz3AxiBbpcWjAP0lFFe09 uV3UW By1reH14Gtz1RY7eHW 12YarnFxcPLbqOZ0jE1xbvzVNf01r/AMjWnqO2bM7pHdbjcdy3S5uAxrwy3a0MCK0a8e2u/wDGb7bqO9uWZezr6wkT87k9vGvURyHlD/c3aAdfxztH863jLvYxo yrrIXMj8kE44FcTxrSTGQwhK9gGB76IHMhvKOkoO8U2IT8oA8O 6paKnIJj9nLs7qSG2HihxPEcqYmw7okAKZr2mh8iQUQ8chShMF 5Fyw4KBlhVSJhm208x0wQulcEGljS7uwaO2iAHcHTHUTngN2u7 OsEt/IkxTEn4aaqxtQO4unb1ljPPdxC3axzWiO7cYWOKoQ/J4apGIFFkCRG/0 bb53WNwNE8HgkbmFRV9uYppQJsUa2PJQlEIBXy2czlzpAQRiQY Zfp7qUFoSLQMFRCq4EmlINBQGElcDx451QCrI8DpKtywwIX30o YrCUj2NchK/vcaGMYXN8UPDFCRTBIe9IXDbjqvZoXvLWyX1s1zlRFlaCVqWNH u/oKG2i6Q242qmObzZgXFSskz3E/TXNVYN78llgKovD66pkjpgdmMqmQRD9QPgYCbqB8tsHRlWOa3x eIIfvV5H5V64TvlfI6fXTnDIWbfbp7DDaNbaQHDTGEP/NnXgbPyN460XSvy/wDE7a uubfUyLma1zXeZ4teJ1Yr315/ZvOToSG000jIRGhnjYToavjaM0Y45/2TWq3q6jZ/nyLpnBPdBSxyT7m6OXWNMALEQsxkwIRQTyr6z8NTrqeZyeb7su xZbsgIVr2UcSPMX 53QeqLFw P5dgzxRCVqq RbDHMUBIxNWmZMDhkgOPspiTFNRIKgJ9IpMEFQ6SCBTS I28hXawFwwHfhRkJOAeCAMcBnQ2ORUF7gRkf10JZE3gTcJA5Fx 5UpEmDG9zXtcW6mgguByKcDTTKwWe 9SespWPg2w2uz2jhpjbYscxzWKoCghSOZqm2HZDe06s66n2t20 w7nMoa X5yN723GCkhQpe3S4jTSyUr SBuuruu3X7rWS/kuDE0QMfOWkaVBRy/Fi3jjSdmwks9v6h9QGHyd22uw3eMlZDPE10zlzPmOGrV2rVdhd l5QnuF/wBEzwQyTW0vTW43Ej/8nK58sUcYa0xvIe3UkilEecsqaiBOi8Db5Cx//b2f4v5jvg/F8H0Z0pF1ZWTqKocsO2pY wQsJxBPsywoY0wjYTmD2ledPkTYq2JxCIVJxH1UQEiF5E8RYYL nT4BFeuT4yO3GlyWkdaXElrcxXEXhmhe2Rh/eYQRUtAe2fTr1Dii2Nu3NtTeSaWX1i4v0tFreNErWqASfLkL2e yvJ9z2v2LcSrcHbp0rYuYgsknqHubIy/wCXtrZoxc5HPICoqkj6q8m35fbb7am38bWubDeD1B3C8kfG27L fLm8lxY1oGotDm4gZEGuXb7/stJz4kuuvV/uCR27dHbnsd7O6YzOZcMCuKnwOLCh5YVF73vot3cuV/sdVXuuvzG6Dj768t1OoJLk7l9FRkaGz9JOS540NjG 2dSbjtO43DbO2ZPE5kbrhjnAF5VwGk5qAufZXufj/AMgtGtT9rbOXdoWyxZtq652XeZxZgvs9yGLrK4Rsh/sHJ47q l9b29e1TVnBt9e1P0PPf 44tufUIQNQmC0hbIOTnNVK7KM5tmIMzFmoC zCtTALLahgVclxoaAQ0uTDgcaGhodMtQ9nAfu0B5OfagoBjwCY e gAWwMB8XHKjAg4tWNTAr7 HGm ZHIV9s0FU4ZhaAObbs458koYcCrYGAqnYSaVUmIfbKXw7nB8vI LeZz2sZOQoYS4YuTHTz7KqzKryMdx259pvslrdFjrm3c8OZEB5 aNcQ0tIzGJQ5pUjfBdujdg2u1sbjq3qGzkn2axe2KytmhG3V67 FkT3ZiNoGp59lU/gOqjJUeo7m53vcbm/3H8 e5eXuLsQmQaAcmtGAHAUoJbkhv9ObZ/gD3uy5VMCl/E5sDDgQnblwquQwGEUYOoBOCU4AcN2i9ksnX7bOV1jG/y33bWOMTX8Gl4GkGp7IrraJ8CAiAKAI5O80wLvvnpGLbox29jd I5L KBtxNYeWQ0RkYhsi/E0Ffhrmr7Kbg7n6NlTsYhdsSUkZrXRByIRx1d1Sxm6ekXUBm2C zD3/nbLObGdSn Svna4HKP8O5Bb/erzfymntqlc0cnT6l4tnyabuvUotXFtxGPMc0NdGodrcQg9rhm teGtysvpX0v8AqTbZRJ/VyiGtdztbiUvtWT29uHtdcTHW Ilvwta1oJfJ3cM6yaj7mv8Ah/sXWtvtlGp9JTMstskbbP0v8uN4gmaBqD5DrLmHFcajVudaXti3 BvfXwibMm23I/PtX2srs5YAXsXmWHEVm3o2TNXR/LKHF68NMay7Rdvla22IuQ/4XsP8A1AppPfWN/Q2T9P1J/Atb6xnASXY4LXxbhexQcfJZ bJ7Gtp//m9f 5dV/wBsP5Df2qSjb/fQQb2 XbGy/LQxsbculaA5znh2k FcOFdCpqda1q21nL/Um9rpT5GhjhvNoddbgRF8sHStnXTI1MVaW4g8Kqvrur767Q5/yTr3TiyMW6g3S63nebncZ3ukkmLQ6R5LnHQA0aicygr7LRR1qp 5PI3W7WxwNPKGniBhWyMgjoC4fYKTTHgILByg8edHVhgWEBaoT LCiRAOjcRhRMgcyNUCImZzQ5U5kBQRlDlicUoAIYdRwVOGdPwE irYHacsuVGADOhczHIA02ApYQOmvYomhznvcAGgYk8EqGsFJZH e6N6ctd6s7jdJZ7Z93GBf2JaBK1zHuZricRpdG5rGoRxpJwaQv BL9U77Dftstr2t7mbNtrAyK1UIJnYySPLSQ57lz5YVoiLsg/lFOX6c6OvJnIr8kOyiA7EG23OBITDhjSShjG7olkZ2uA0jv/bUsuvMGo3HW23zWVvsW12bbDapHi13KOMDy3eY3TqAx8RLc681 7H2k grrotcLyjO7/bJdv3OSzuAj4XgErm1cCD2ivRntWUeHanS0P4mlbpuG5y7ZeQ Q99pJayhVGnT5ZRUNeVqzafmfQb7L9uPkefZ9vdrJTH7K9VrJ8 6mNm7dIuSLkvGhLASXX0xuGWPUbLS5JFluzDt90hyEpHlv72SB rhUXUpzwVV5Nus49qle2PdbG5uby3VlwIdLWGZA15MjzxA/Dxr5Hborqs1a8L4eYPWo 6lVkue171tcDGth2SJrWhB507pEI/dYGM91cltvr1cqvZ/wDUzb9m7WXH6FmseoNxnINnZwRABA2GBT78a0p Qusa6VS Skytor5b/wAkp8x1VIwHTIOODGt ytHv9trCf/1Rn00/0xjdf14nzXunGCFyYYZ8Kwe72Vlp/wCDRV1x4IPcJtweXuWLzDl5kXLP4C041z7PZ7f9yqf mbUoksMpW7xzudcx7gX28V25i3ELli8DS3QVxR2onHjW1NqdYp 4nD/yO2tW5KRvG5322bTc7VJKXyTOEbX/dfE373twr3Px1Ft2Jr7Vl/qeZvtalXPPCKfDE3AIqlT7a l64PNY5fGzUEGC5cKkABG3ll7KtCQp5AaDgpTE/bSgYj5QcMOPDnSjIpOkiQLhpPAUNDAjjUggKmeFVABzESFAVOz jUsJC QueCqp7KaAdNhagRQRkRlh/xoQgssOGAC8eOdUCJPowWUXVO3y3p/wAo2ZonccAGfeKnkMaixprU2JX1Z27ZN83m2361nF1aPPkbdGx kbY2sjJL0QMfpcihxbj3JSVSrFagt2NDQ1oC/dan2VpBkOmRFFPHJOfKhiD6Hc GrKiUOCCjj1HLJCPr il1Ug2HsPJt95s7maJk8EMrZJInhWODSuI5YVlseGa6Y7qSxyP sd/v5bmxs2WLr5vmW0DPCx1zC74y0YNGONeW WfQWh8E9uPp5Hv8lvLFfRQbixjW3nmL5byCBmF0kZV0atrSg4v Y9bs5RZYthjNxLZTBwj0OhLc2lWopdWOue527KroYHe7MI7iWA gExvcwngS0kV6nJ863Dgb/wBJGKgBMin0U3UmQWWEkb9bVa9pDmubmCMjUQNM2G16jjntNuv IxHJue4QtbewO1lxkgSPzgyMOJ1jPIYV4/ufj1vaaxGGelo9l0X6k5a7z1FaiMttoInscXBzmBS3gCHGX7K5 1 M1U5X/M6K32bP0JSP1A6xcDE/c/lySNDYYmNwyw1B1dFbKvBrX1K RYdQ9QXTXxz7rdnUMS2VzRz 7prXs3yV/HouEQk279QOmMcO X0Lcgzzi76Hhy1MpMpevX4HXG676Ikm3aVzmABmtrQR2q0Ae8V lt0ar4tUn9pr7WRp6qupGu27eY2tfK1xhmUaZW44OTw6k7q8f2 fxnR9tfA1sXFjPtxkdczMCksiBZE4kk6dRIX2Gvq/S9b9vWl58nhexu72bE2QgYgfqrsOeRUxIFyTIE0L5gA2LxdnAc KYgxjKHBOKijwAm1hUphhiP1VLHAo6IOYunDgn6qcQAEcRa4OR PwgYpQKRQRAYLliaSfyGA2Jq8yPi7jQA5EJABDVITHtqgCPgHl/QAKQInOhxZQ9Rbe65g ZLrqJrIypj0hrjJ5jUKtSpbNdSRYvUne ndwA2rabWG0k2mQieNjmRgucDqa2Lwv1gIuGVCrHzDYlGChRxg ICcUQcquMGSY8bFjkrRxXLCmgFfI7Ry/bR1DsV2GMtCYY5foaFgUgMga67ha9zYWPcGvlcDpaHYajpxQKt Z24g0pyi6entjJaPube9bDFNZyB9qZpAdRdgRGWlwc1zTXkNNM 9/U ylE9eRXFncTShpjE0gwX4Q7h76ISK7OR3ZbvM22kZK/VIXI137qcaqtsyO9sGUXrIzuFyWhWGR5b/zGvVpwfPbPuYl8sFRAueeBNODNMdbXt9tJeLcMMsMLXSmJqgvT JpI5mufft61bO30NC27FV8F92WC2sXt0Wot2YOfGxXNaVx0OcS 5DxC4e2uTV7Tbyenu9OtftJR7RLeSPYSY1UOIQpUbrS8F6atVG 91c7NaNW8nIQnwMQOKd1Zdcm/ZhYOr nCdMd0xUUxHP2GtISJViRgu9nnkEjHALiDmihUWowNDa/8i HlWzS97fhLcR76p1bE2VvfHSQ277V7Fc4B4LhixzE8QPA8K6vW pLc8Hm 7ZRjkqroNIzQLgld fB5LDRRkHHIKvtoj5CFHxJiR3ZU4Gc1gUJmir ndSXwEH8tuZCDtx9tUAhpXgg7vqpKB5FvLBYEGeAHJKbyEBfLT Pj3cKS Ag5hUYnEhMBQ5koAMy7F4DOkIctYfLCYVTn4DkF8CMcEzx laTqEkX1Jucmx2 zXQeA2W8bKGJiPLLRq1YcHc6mxrTBf vLSNvVe6QtDBDe7dZbjb3DoxrkIjQtEmaeD9dKgW8lPhjHA5FT 31osGKHzI1PYOI7e n5Bh/Kd2/t91HVikgGQkFApTALSa/wAgIXEQVCEPA0mkMSO5/K7ntBmZ/k4JQ57gquOpStcPsUcs9H1d0JI2 Ce03ywcYnNc0jB33guIWuaMYPRbgp 83V1YGRkoIkYCNSYHhh350aay4Mt94rJS/LLnF3Mq48FJ7a9bJ4bDhrtOOad9ADjbQ1t9GCcHny3dzsvprn9 midGjr9HY6bqsvVvt0rNzfcS bpczXC0qGObxGngWmvK10Po9zmpKw3oLSrBrIwGVaWtBCpKKz1 T0gdw8y6juLgscEdDBJ5Z72kBfYTU1mZIvqnyUZnQ 7/NMZaSzxt8Op85BK9ik51TtOYM1qaLJ1lte9bP0zbTWEhkvXHTK SeB4hKVF8R7FZcFN2XeOvLc aWvmjcUSJwk/gwJrR9fBzzfyXvqG/uH2tmyUFs1xDG64eQhKEnSiKENdnquTh91QlPkg52ZHiAFrssz z2DDGUDsjw99KsiBmACEcM1p2who6FjtYxQkoF9 FSkKRxoACDjVpAImEYcedLqAbyvy0dmKGvAwGxKfCicf FHHAB/LzJPsWjkPJzYxyx9wo44HAvGzJGkAqgHGqEL29he3TzHbwumkD dTmMGrBvEpUOyRVaO3CK/u22bTuG8x2l6ZCYYDM2MM J0QLgzWgd45PCR9NY7GpNaVcFs2jqyO46gLOoJoW3Ddhl2 BkURLYSXNdEzSxfE7EFxq8TkScpkZDF4gmA5ZLWq4Mh5oQZHjn QAb2D3ceWVOAggxHiRkVy7aJJgbXcWOpfatSyh3/AKY d6WvdyuDojB8uybh ZMxHPI/dY0he0istn2uTf16NvAz6L6zutpeIHk6CRqB4nKvPtVo9HXulQ yz9WbjPuDba60aYZdTWPATUWoUKcQorp9Wk5aOb3b8Ir2lXo3F TXZOYPPgN5bpHMYwEvcQAwBSScgAMVqXIJFw/wD5 7Y9mPUnWE7tqsWAOt7GNDfXL82sYw4R9rnZcqxvu R1ev6zvbH/AKDzbt4duVvZ3Js57X5mJzx5rsc0CfiX8SV5uxZTg hdqtQnMBbqTyXtLQhdmnOs7pjVoYg3qCO2icJyjR8TiiAAUqOD pVVEhNv3S5u5myNDLe3cPMhMxSSUg9uWHCnDaMmkPerbqE7ZG6 2LZn25bJLGHD4fvFOytoSSM2MttfsojF1AI9TwpkDRqPtzWsk2 W6uCB3m4 a3Yu 7G0NA9qmvV9ev0SfOe7ftsfwG8jCG4ZovsroiTjE4oySqZZGj5 CFJ4sFBwX66bQwsDMQSFB49lCeRDoMV3cnGhjkLpaCeOOIyxog UnaG6EGRz76MjAMYHBHU4wAcxojRmlS0MIGAEduYoQQOGRjS0A AkfbglN2Qksjjfr5/TWxvuJ5HRXN2z QCjxHwVMtRrz/AGr9mqo9n8fR0Ts/JH9JdF7hf3f9S326ZtU1wwOjh8TrpzEwJXwM4YY1k9ySXyG/WblvySVzs/Se2B9vtrydwLnOlkkk8yaQH4i899dHrbXazTOf2tFa1lcjeNni XKuyfiecOWtCEAKMMapoR3lt 32UhkSGh2PPicfZQJMW2Ppu86j3222m1Ia d3jkPwxxjFz3dwrO7gpKSzetNvHsF1tHS 1rHYWlgTHKU1SSulLpnH953hWsd6aqvnJ3etw4MjisR8 HvJa5zlcO01gV1cmx2XS91uvQe5vtxqdt00VzbMTF0Yi0zhvtQ yunQ2qZ8mHsqWVDpvbZdz6gsNvYzWZ5mCQFQBGHK8uP4Q0GrvZ JHNVOYPRw2q0 bjf05sVlYNgOlu9XELWaVw/y0QAfI795xa3vrmdmzqVKrkhN46B6X6q6tivNz3Ybs7Zmtiudr/KVkx8Wqfy0d4hjpdgOFTZTEm1N7rVpKCT6/6csLnZmXlhC1k23jBsYAWLItQcsxS2KUP1tvW2fJkd2xrwCHBO 3trjf z18EJue3WjXxzTh0xaQRas 8TkopTDkJwMt vtvMHkXlvPamLFjnxOAaU8Ja9gcPbVoHJB7PeWhllfNPLdTIUL Q5xATsCUQZy0HtbS8triJ0b3fKXDzJE04FoRSTSVU3BN97VWPo PHO5xOLjh7ONe1SsKD52zltj6aIaURQvhTKnBKQixoLu1uaKvd QwQeaEEBAnfy9lDQHRRaXAimviDFyxpxPAIlA2ELGkIMjzz5UM QbQC08Tyypx5GFaxEQj3UTkA7W5jjxowhJBfLOfZ7KUYAl l7cP3Jr3gBtu10pJAIBb8OZTOsN761Or1aJ3RG7301Y9V7rPJu e6OtLGB7fBE0OmlecdIJwaAONeTW0ZPatRxCB6ig6VYsE95dxz kBsVz55DncMdIAqG8mj4yxhs zbXYWkj7Vpe R F2XmRzxycTy4V6Pp2 o8r3df0pj Jpw4EZ99ehZHmyO2sCAFe3DnRAA U3s n3UQBDOYUP6Y8qEyTYfRHYIrfbbrfZWgTXcnkwnlFFi5P7T/AKqxs5ZqsIhvWHYXdTWe4SWKf1XZpHXNmB/3BG0ebF/fZi3tFXs1dqQa6rdbfqZ/0P0Bum/th3e7YbLapAHQyyBHzN/9JhxT944cq49Ol2/Q327lXCyzdujYre2jure3bpt4RHGxp5EEe2u3ZWKwckzkvVrbW cscN18tCJnNAc/Q3UOYBTnXDJoQXqB0bF1NtcUXzc1leWUoutvuIpZY2suGD8t8j Y3N1hpxANVVgmQHRvSm 9OblvHzl9DfWN5IyW2mbbsiu5ZXAunlvHsAEj9TkanCla0lFiu vG12YJw7KENGUdZdNXVhLPd2rQ 3lOp8bRiw/upwrDbSco7dO/wAMp23T2Upd5h1SKniORJrkZ6Otpi19tsl2wiK6Ecp 9qIGPdwqkmbZXAztdmu7KQm6u2zNCl6YAD2jKnOMkXq2yZ2b0y 6q6jsJty24RMtVLLRtw8xmVvEsUEaeAOFdeisNNnj 3ulOq8kLunR3U/T05G67fLbMyE6aoSRkkjVaffXdW6Z5fVobyOJTHhiB yrdggTicCSgwPdwogSkXeAWIfanZVQEAMGlAAFyQ4/XS4YQKlnh5YY0/CG0FLSHIndTSAU0kMIAJ58aXgEItapzyOXZwpTgTFQz2rgp4Ux oIAmSKc6fAuR7a3EsFldSMHhLAHkKUC1ye2n1R2 l9zHO37eYNsL77Z5biWbxmd7XOeh H4Dg1OyvLuew2V7d5bOQsgb06NbFLJHRBCebi7HDtqaieR3t5u jaNa98bYAMLaNrQI3f2mkiu70uXB5/vv6UmO42Yk/eRMK9HqeWhwMW8E5mmhnaG/Z 2q61FJDlrjpKKcmp7kFS8Dg9EbBbt2vYrfa8NVvbRCRMPHIrnY d9ZUy5NLYUFU2fdNu/1FvsMkAlmjuZI43k4DS0KNPceFdDTcQLwDJuMskT5ZWGJrVayM HSxhRuGTQgwFGBNyO kLku2W8vQum4umMgcciA5rVHYpNRscspF3i3uKyuPlLkaYnSPD JRk0k6gHDtWuFo05JdzgW6mEGN2K0kIj5mkuJChqkKcqY5GNxE 8AOaVaVIcMqllJkXuDGugOsBEQrVIpGS9T9DSNuJLzZpBHK5S6 F66XE8uS1jbSnlHTr9h1KZeR9VxPEclm9hGCtOoDgqhClYPW5g 6/5uC3dEdJXNz5e6bpeMn8sscdpcx72yAqWiRzUIy/XXZp9dLNmce73LNQka/6cb6d66btL6eL5e5Gu2uoAEEc8DzG9rW5Io8PZVWWWcty3zW8F xA 2uYmz20jdMkcgDmuB4EHClJBmnU3oZt92ZbjY7s2chV0dnMNcI PJr/jaPfWtdr8kOhke89N71sF/8pu1s63lIVjijmvblqY4KHVtWyZnDG33SfoFMA0bRhmpyw/ZT5ELaNOJwPHvNDGE8sgquHbRUA4YBGuJX6O6mvmARrcu9cEyq X8UALmoOSdo 2nxkaZJ9N9L7r1Hfiz26IuDSDNcOwjiafvOd9mdKzSywSyWXrX o632EW2zROfM26Y2aS5dgZHMKPRMg1Rh215/sNtnqemqpMpvV8HVFpbC52B8ro2 CeExiR5cToYYhrDnglQ7Dwp20fxcZ5J2e65xwZtadSdSC nt93AtbiBw81sjXgkEKPA7FDWN9CTwba/ZbWTQNks5I7I3UoPnXRD3MA0ho4BreHOvR9bWq1PO9na72 SHjWlVAGBQGug50OHNJyGQzoTADyz2/sqgHPpvtkW79Y2EL2h0ELnXUwPFsA1he9wArn2cF1rk17p2Sab dr S7l8x9y2KaFpACMDdBGHIiqjGBuTzz196iv6V9Rr35Z0dz/8hJJe2wIURkaSNQyditF9vRmipKNR2 LZuqtrtb213BtzZXSvj0FAjMXtkb8Qc3Ig1srprBm6tFmdI2Pa rGOEBsbrxjGAYAMjJKJ/drNoa5LLfW8b94a0t1RTtROThio99cb4KkktvtZoGui1rb4 AgqOSGpAXe3U1zMEIx yiQEYBCNULgjXYhcseVMCN3namsjLvE6HiRjpPs uhMpMrV7tek6mYtPPEUFyRcllE1/jYCOZHGkyiR24xRtcGI0PwI7TxoEzPLNvVvSfX99NtW Wn n717pr3bp3OJEzm4PbGGPR65kHEUKr5FK8mt9LdbbhvW421nBt z57EQyvv970mK1bI0hrIoQ/GRziq8hTJski3AvBw9i0pIIfeNnsuoLSXad7hY9rldBMzBzTwc wlSHCmmJqTB tOid06XvfKuQZbKYpbXrR4HgZA/hd2V1UumzJ1grzLljCNRxyJBqlZAqNjpkkbyEcpOCLjQmDUBXG MOCjniP205nAQCZY9HxBeHHtobhAIGaJp Lngq45CkI17pv0a26426GfebicXc8bZXQwFrGxhwUNJIcS6sL7 nODVURo zWW3bbtsdnZRNiggWNrQinTgrjxPM1KyUyseolg/ctnkjgaHXsAc 2ORUhHNBwxcMu1K1rrTJV3X 55d3X1AvLO1n2zc7T5yb5h08M9z8wxkT2 EsEMREIMgb8TWqDiq0u QnA/wBit7S6hg3XdbIneD/NnnnkuHPA/lu/M HS1GtGOFUqp58idsQWGTcIXgAZpgV 01rJEiJvmB3ZwFIJQY7nHpwx7KbYgn9QHL66cgPPQ3fC7qu6EZ B/ Pn1 0tGHtrkrftg6rqDV9muxDum1NmIa64jfC08C4HUB7RlXSuGjBm FernopvW79X3m/dPaLqzupTJe2/mNFwyRziHeW0p5jeOaj2Vlu1NuTWtjSej nNs6M6QtrRsQi3K5Z5u4EFSx3 GDjlgp4mtNVIRNnLJ4Oe3Z9gDs7iSW5cvM5fXVTyJF135snkRX EShzAHMPFUUVxlIedP7v/U7Fkj26JQPzACCF5rUtDaHzhgefLnQISLVGsY9nKgBzEA9ha8Z hCOyp4Ah9x2nVG9rFBb4oz/4U41Q0ytzRAKyVoDvxDLmDQXIwvXts4pZnZRN1Ndmp4fTU/qVJgXU53XqPqa92KGSOExBl7aSO1BxcwBsjnvZw1POlvZjR9zw RHxPVnQll8j0rttg4aXxQtLgQhV3iJI5k504JeSfCqARiMKIEM t2ilDGzQkebGVauGXbTTACez2/fdpfZX8DZ7a4akkbsceYPAjgRSgDLd0/262TpS w3 aAFdEdxC2VP7zDH9VFm/ia1uvgVfdfRLr7a2GW1dBu0LRibZxbKgP8AhyaV9hNVRwK7qym 3MF9azugu4Jba5YUdDI1zHhMMnAGupOcnJZDeAyz3MVvErpJnt jjB4uc7SB7zTbwJHoKw9GukNsggmubeXcLqHS SWSUtaXtQ4RtRuleBrlexmyqkXb5tmMxOiFzAceBHdUQURVtuT X3EzYFdG92tuoFp7QlbUQmKXkYnYDxHA1onBESY1vnTVj1D6t2 MF3G2bbrV75JrYxgNeIYwVc5oyMhDccamlk8FdcyQPW/S1z0/vDoI9TrKZZbKUjNh 4TzYcDW DBqGQAhnJ8Yw k04fIpHEdrM4YNPeeVDQ4EriCZhDQ0g9mdFoQQJJc/hPLhSkII30BuZYeuJoXO0/M7ddRjlqDQ8Z/2a8/VZdj092p1rJuW4Nc3YdvnYUurV/mRyNUgFpDh4q76cs4Uhrue4f0yXzdJFvP4g7g15xLF kdldD4yKrkq /dVMuIyxjTrfgCcyvKs7bEkXWpddzuoxu 1bYzD5C0j8wcnPAUH2Co64BGhzt Y2eJ4KqwZdlckZGmQHTDpNuvpLd0o We5wZHxBJUfXUwUy5tcHeJCO kISiBD3A4tU58qBDiNfaufZSYwZWaxjnw76AIfc7Njnh4bgRiE 48R9tBSZWN82s3Jhg0GK2kcG3UgRQzIaRwJOZ4VDll1HG39C9O WkgfFaN1N4uUnPI441osESWiOQRuYBlkO6kSSAcMDzpgFuWtfC 4O FMxSSAidsuI4pnwsLgHeJoeEqgJW7WSDXH8bcW1FhoqV3vF7He SQ8hoB1YjPlUo0gQvrnYd3ZHFv1lDfxDBrpG/mN7nBHD31asS6iFt6OdFxbxt297e6a3baSCcW5f5kb3DFql6ua h7au1myYSL017pYyHHHI1IMi7v/ANq3ElHuZ7wo qmkIjoQWXgieAMFKZlccaunIN4H8rxG9HIGIT7Bifoq3wSjGPS f5rdut oOoZnudFbk20DV8CzPLjkMwxn006aVVj7No1DqXpuHftoks3J5 yeZaSnNsgCD2OydVJwyGYTLI62uJIJ4/KnhcWSxuwLXNKEe q7GcBo72FoTAJ mFDuNDe6uWPcrTjUu5UDfzncuK1PYIKx6WBrev9s0O0FwmaXY HVC8cK8zQ/rR9B76X7bPQF7BMzpxkah5jlcPNaqEO769iqyeBwRrLg3W2Pjf GJm4NnjcNQcBzB7ga66Z5Mb4Iqw6c6fm3qzkY2SHTOxz7cnXE4 NKkHX4m 81ns0Iuu1vkUs9x c6s3S c7B7yI0xGlSlYN/Uaxg2HY5PO2CE5gFwXsWue LDWUV28ey03Zsjmkl5V2k5ooqGMudnM2WNjwcHNBTnhUgCXhsr 8MOfeKBDhr1NJjFAdVACNzF5kLgPjzb3jhSgCPMLHsGoK1wxHZ 20kUhN5ZHE R7wxsQJe9xQBrQpJ7Eq0Jg2s9td2sV3aTxz20rQ6KaJwfG9pyc 1zSQR3UQDT8klbS6mIT4m4UCFJHAsHE8udAEIbu2 YcxznCeJxAL8udVAEzazgsQY6sQlSAje2UU8f5gRw EjMHlSgCl7rZm3uQANPi0hvB1Jlpll2FzxBJZuwbCGvaOw51UE sd2r3ROkidxLnNPYThQIY7i8M2 8kQ/kFsmfIhU9lNPIEHa3kL7 ORga0OPjQ6sUrSvIMU6q3X5PYN1u9Wn5a0kIP7zxpb9JrSy8fE kp/obYeT0ULghJb 5lndzIBEbf k1pJK4NNtHhQx GnKs2MyL126WksruHqayZ RduEG4AfdmT8uTueAh7R20kTYyMX8q/EpFNyRIuJpXMxKJlUuGNBPmZfxHJKCupEelz2yde7W1zdbT5pc 0KFAheowxyrz9FYuj1/a3p0g9OC3 Y6XeQSpc4hgyHJFxwFeonFpPKM8duztn3l1vMCLW7bpd 7IPve1ca0rtiyQWpKkcXPUUNvG8tBe9wIagwxHOtb7kjOtCG6d lcbm5ld4eIaP11x0upNmsG7dFyeZ05G04aSQlRt 4S4GW RuaDM0aXRuGkjiDjUMpEnsN35tq0fCRm1caQMfB7jcvbqIAAIG VEgLtfihzWkKRwHeHtNIYKlcc/1UwGLm6JnsyBOpvccanyBF9QWu9Sbbd/0OeGHdZI0tH3LdcIlaVb5jUKtcFa5KpFIo/pfa9Qbbvm87ReXkIsNpa23btENtJbRRPlPzLbi3e50gkY/wAx7DjhpFVbhMXg0qCTx4FVHvqRD3UjSuHbyoAgr2zkN4ZotJa 4BQo1A 3hVJgPtve5zWMJAewoQDwpMCUeFIC48QcqQFT6stR5lq5uDHya XyqqLj9dESNMU22/J3qRjP5ZjYx68SFxpwEj/cXmGSO4BAahY/gAuX00oENo3/NbZuLCV1W8iA9jTVAZr0lujp4JJHvXTK3vVFStdUtjfAv6sbob boC9TB13LHAAqYBXu qtHm39jN8Fq6M2k7f07tNkCWeTaxCQjAlxaHHHvNNsCy QWkPXvFZyCEt322w3zZ7vZr0LBdxmMu4tObXjta7EUmHJ5F3Pb 59s3e8264cDNZzPglLci6Nxbh7qjvmBvViRVkn5P73LjVyREBf mW8uK8MqRMivQVi2y682p4aSA QEjNPKdU9Ema9n5PSthE921ueg8fiITHHnWjAy31N2seayVjRn q1DtwNRdF1RRjJPG3SZXsYMichwrNSVBbuhbXzILyZ7wW/CHqShq9byTdG59ERhuxMYSpBOORo28krgPvERc8NcQ1oCnDE8K iRiO0siicRCvi4vClaAY6kk8u/chxIA7FGdOBSOo5y8qQnZRAD2B4cEPu7akEDIwOGZHJ1AyLubg x3cMM7XNfIrWPQ6HYak1ZLhkaLDQZ oxHTgU8PeMRSTBHB5kja5U1BRyC0xBGjS77aAJAEGPPPKgCt7z P8ndRloIEhKIcMKtcAKOvJI7Wa5YSHxxl6t4IFwNCQDG06vtbx oc17nKPD4kXvWq6Ckd3G4W99ZugekbnIY3LqRzcQcCKjqMbbFP tct Zra7bekkMmLC0tY9oTSEyRcqOQgmt/wBDtruTiSyMuHZpxw91SBFdH3bbyzuQoP5RBT95pptjgy3okFt pfAKSy7LQRyaEIPvrT1 R3iEH9UnncLzprYGlfnbxr5Gj8JeGKfYDWsfUzP4GuRMUljSjB gB2DKqeCAz7iWAFjyjfuklSvtpJSEjd90WgnUAW4qtV1FJ509X rfYLbqt13tV6yeS9LpdwtGuLzDMquOoYI/NFUd1cXsRS3J6frVdqw0Ut 46SAHYnNKzrtM9ukL/UGcjmuf7Kr95B/HJ3pbc4p vtljUkPn0IpGbHACrrsbYvY1dT05suG3jW4qhAhIBIQpgRmK2u 4ZyFS9RbJjtv8yNiKEBIOCFai3xNKGRS3kUTjBesAD8GSHELkN QrKuyXDNGi69DQ2zNpuTG0NifJ488ssOVba3Jlc2Lop0Y23S1x I4F2fvqdnIkSl3biSVpJRqOBHeMKlANbGycS2WKctafiaQuR5U SNjO7kW foJGlG 2qFI8typHFPsoEh1DMGuxzJqWhofB oUhjXc43y2cmgAyRkSs/tMKj9VA0xo2UFmGRCikg4M86r9cOiOj96fsm8i7bdN0yB0MIkj 8uTFpXUDmoRKpIHBKdHeq/Q/WVzNadP3ck11bx dLBLE6JwZq0qNWDsTilKAhF0t5FhIUkjD9VBJA9W6/lonIFa/73BQlUgEtvlElhLG5wLXMe0nPAg8KaBlHt9Ze150M0jSQBo4YZ Z1qSviSEUzoWaSVIJJcV48VxpNFySXpI9t1bX9x5bGiW9lOpo ItDRqXnXPV4KsXHfL1kFnK57NYLC0jsOFMSRC9A24hhvmtcXMG kMJK HQPqpIdjKum7l1vYXLozg /uSiEktDw1VGSGtPXxIXWEDud JfWDa2vBki2qASOY0L42xlx/jfXRpq2/1M7PJp1v1I9UFo8t56gDWttZlMkL1b6mdNbLA4XczW3mnUyD45 CeHhGXtqcV5KVG DA tfWTqnftVvt5fYWOIf5RIkkH7zuHcKw2bm1FcGuuqXzKDHeytU PXUcSuffXn2pk9PXuwIS38z5DpK1VapI59m12sK bc/i 6uXGlBtLLD0na39l13s/zcbo3tvImknDNyVaTq0mZ3t3TZ7C2Jj/kj4tRarSTzFddjz0yH6uh83bJwCrkwwKL2UnwXUwfqW3kNu5xC Pa72jHsrj4Ni8emsRh6SbLK4ySyveUzw1FK6tRjc1voycvttII MeBCquWNPYSieuWkuDy1QMRWY4Gu3ERtuGuCaHq0LwcFpjIKS7 ZJus4KquCVQoJOGQBmAVBnz40CgcNkRCKGMeW8y4fotRAIXHE5 86BkVEDHqhdmxxap4hVb/CRSkbPM3 7Dp8Qb1tG MHhuoXW0zsfjjOpq x1XXiTPYUT0H6gbsvqhs0j36IL2Q2NwTlpuRoH8ek0WHr5Pa1u S2RzTgn2GpRTInq0NG3F2RYQhK8SnCrAi9mulgQNaW46mglUpo BnPtjfJklIj1LqbpKBF5BcTlVdiWitbxOy2tpkkbqcpPaDwSpv bA0i2 jdunS8dwMDJJM4t73kZ ysa8Gly07rF8y5saeBczxOX0VTJQntdrFYW 4uY0ta0FzvYCTQDZj/S8L5tv23RqaJZJJi7g5ss7j4vYBVan9LKtyQGxb/ZN9Qt93W61PAS3tmgKS6WUD6m11a7KvLMWm DTLj rSWjhC1tu5w8Lx4jWquvAnqaMN6m6F3V29yz3Uj5fPcXPlepcp 5muTfWHJv69ZBi6JgEbvEhTDvSubsdn7KITeOmLCAhVLjm4cKb qJVK/JtMUUp0jUFw4kDOuW92dun10w3kDl 7WXex2fxanqrqj0422VzbtkTWzW72yMcBkWlQa9p2Vlk Zq44Jjpa4kdbm1RwYxyKSrj31NjKvA532AfLOaQhQkjh76llow rqGzeHXcL/C8FxxzC4rXJZ5ybrgtnQ8ToukLd4KEtKccS4rhXXpMbmm9JGIx a2DScnsCd6oEouSizysDz4cBWQMi5JWR3MrNWMjF0Lj4eP01Qy rlzxfu0Agucjh9oqmMsFqQYVIRUNIB5EGZEYNGR50hMUhcWPGC sOIPKiBD9jgRhUlEbete29JTB7Q4DtbgfsoAyX/c7Bttx6daJ54mbhbzx3NpC4gPkDTok0f3X1Ksk4fk0/ZtaraUpcnke0uZbW6huoSWywyNkjcPxMOofSK2OZOD3v0x1Ltv UG2We62c7Jm3EMb5mscHeXJIwOLXJkQTWSsjpvSOfPAr1YzXtE zm4oA4Y6VQ1ojKSo7PclrWtcrAMWr29tNIGNriF7jcPb TG4nWQukgY/F7KcgVDqC6E7DC12sYIFCYYVjsZojTvSW8jj6dt9uejZZGudC4 4AkPOFFVgVmXeGF0TyZjrdmiZd1Nklf603Zm0dG7pduck1wyRs DeJJaQKECyZraF23bRG7WjLKyBfEMAHiNePI1dB2xkzXpbS62k nlDi 6vGOjcmB0PAzpbrZHpXBvuz3zLtxjd90kdta67YNt9YYPU2xW0 1g95YC8BVI5VdsqDHXbqzFt 3WO0LoB8bVBHZXE6uT0HtUFG3O/3C7/lR4DI1orJKDks7N4Im3N4ZHCcIVxArK1E2b6/YdeR4g 39lZ/tL4HT/KZ7Iu9wZcWJVFe0g 6u9I8gi9hdGWhqeW9n/cA IczQyOCR3IOfDpOOGJXlUIaMS6ta5m63DRgHqn7K5tvJvUsnSQ EfSlschoAJPBCtdGicGdy99KyxeENcWS4FERrh2JVXM0y7OxaM UPGsiyJu4Z3tkexjAnwyfeJ5YcKYiDns4Py3Rq7WPEeTlq5GPL J5EelxUjAmkKR6CjUBxGK8xQDBY9r3K04DhwwoEO4ZiMDnyqGN CW4gl8D1QNcWOI5PGH0gUmUlJ539cuhutbjcZ93GvdNsnj8mEQ tJNuEQMcwLmeIrg3ard 3OT3PS9rWtNtbw2n/c82kOCsKgtPiBzUV6knzjR6E/2tHeZtxupIyRtcVu6O6Bxa6UOBiA/eGPsri6tbX8GevbdW3q1T 5PH6G/wDUbfM2i4YCh0eFMUIxwrtR5hn 3ymN7fPQjEaicB7ONFRsY79NdABgkcbZ3j0NUNxzqLvBS5K66H znsa0LjkmPZhWMSWaBsO3Mj263bJ5oMBTVHJokaSVBGYrdLEEs uH o5LW20tuHXTwPy/PY0OA5EhFpqhEmf9dXV/uk0cN09fPfFDDAwksY2SRrXYfCqLRshVhDplkL1/fR2fSe6zxkj5h4gZioBULpTspawtwVbp/bhBsdi3N7mMmd/ae4OPDtqLqWaVNV6LimN0 Ry6XO8KpgK108SdHtQy bpaeZYuaQqtwrSrycTZ5n632qSDe5FBET3/Saz31dVJ0aLdnBK7V09ZvtIyWhUBwGZrkR6n7aK31XtNtbPkli aAQMMKrWzl9nWlwU35m6/wAPh9HvrbscUs9hstPl7IF5UtCBe2uozq8jTp2KGdXxOeZx4Cw 4MCE4is7fAlrMkxfMJCFwDgMQ3FajwNGNdfwuj3MaGoHghriEC 8wa59qNak901EW9LQB3iIYF5KCSMMa30mdy19LzagwStKPQqcw ezlWlkRJf4wDDiprApDN0zfMMalrfvEBV76YEfdMhidp F7cW4IoPGmgExGEDlClMsc6YxRSpaqA5lMxQJikPxeAdhREoAc QNb4ji5xOdKRBL9uq0kdkY0kb3sOr7KSGhI3bGRaQMHj2IaUFI 8KeqWxSbF1zu1m6MsifO6a3TIskOoJ3LWkGVkbp/tLuZ29N77G4fkMvYnRk5anxeL6m1FjSnBs29FrttnaMFY7E5Ak FEqqiZmyRCEljidY IHJR2itEA3uNzEm3C0YxXkoJFybnWNrZguqA2u0LpQWMyKaiDw TjRVBZlq2 WXyiyMoWktXDEdvtq5FA8l/JhWR3icFyU88x21VSWVKQul3S2cuoMdLPJz/LaQ3 J4qNpVCpepLZpNn2XaBhLuFyXuCIfG4Nbh/fp0WCbPI/nbBBeS2wc4EPayFqeHAgBaiycwaJmt9H7O 3iZraA7iK1agrZeS6yWzZItJGBFRJizNOuuhY70Pla1HjFedb4 tWGKjdbSigww3G3LBMPg7EwrhvTqz2de3tUqXU15DIXAlHBcfr FJVM92xcMhdFvyb/LX2frogn6T011buDbO2JLgMExyxwr0F8TzK5cDTpN8b7OGXH8x uJUoVJ qslaclbK9bQWOdzS3wMHEAoEPvpMlGWeqMTw2N4CIQMsqx3cGt CU6bhA6TtsldCCO7hjVaeERs5JbpuYMeEaXRhwAa3LtII51vYz RoVrJ UrTqYckzBNc5aDsc1iNAAcc6AI7dox5jXHIhDTTGNWxhrQdJBA RoNUJhmtf3k5rQAfU1dDDjkjfpoAdQODGkFACgFSxB52h8TmIN LgWlpxUEUIbIWzcJLSF5z0IiqhZ4Tj7KUllG9RfSTpvrRvnXwd b38bSyC6jKFpOSj7wolg0mTvRPSez9KbBBtG1xCOGPxTP 9JKQNcjycy5KAwSm8eOxkDVwaQU7qqpLM1nfEbVg0EuOAaME4p jlVzBKyNImEEOGCjFpzB5rWBqTu3QhsIdIUDirWhEStVwSyU2p vm a2Noc MA4lMs6EOx28SllmjpPLkfgNIUjmqVrUzZXHRx ddPt4/ghbGGHE6n Ny4Z EVhsbk0rwVrqG3df8AqVs9jGjGbbAJCBiGmNhk sitaLBm3LJOS3d/VY3PP5c1zGfCFGLwvcKi/wBxpXwegILeKDBoQL9FNuSWOw8JnhUIBjuLI5Yy044VrVksyzr fZXOa58TUK4uFXeqaNNexrBQv9MxXsbhKMeJ44Vxu3hHo009lL GP jWcj8WnLhS7fMP4xrnqfZSOsnOiJLgchXZP0tHma/uQt0Bbtfsts6bBxarRj949mFZLgvf8AcyzSg4AhHDmhp5MkUL1 OtWO2mU6gCPESezlWd1g0ryG6edG/pCy0lGmFpU5kdtVpWCbcimw K4WF6 X/ANtpAJdnwrouY1NJ2yZk0TSfDJgornsaIVewvmc1urv4VIBNxt yLNWtQhy4/bQUMRBKQr9I r2VQmcG6cSUJzPGmIFjUOoHhw4UAKxoHDUchguVDAM8tcCAc PYaIAh7NgiZNbghIZpB2gOOsDH 1UMoNcMbiow5ChFMascijCmIG5V9q9oAJIQJ3UJ5FBlc9y97hG MHNKEdqcBV9oFA9s4A6UEBQCAUGNZquS2Ts5Z4Q1ulqJpTBfZV kh9smdHcEjwlpUftorkbO3 STVFHGT aVXAAHjqOaJWqwZkPt7DMY3wPIbdXBcXFSrYzpGI4JHXOkmzVF Z6Tkdf9fdQbq0hzYm RE84gF7//ACx11Iy ZYgWfMtaI3CSScF5cwImoEEFawtyaUNhnu0II45CrdS8DiGfW3 HDsrNIyYjNIVTnwrUlsh9720y27iG4nhVp4HVGY3b22U0sbV1B 2I41w7cWPZ0faN/6gP8ACOWrI/FUdUaQWDcupYrixbD53zUrWCN8pwL3tABcR213detcuTzq2Ulg 6aZL8lbRRaBIbdkjGuwAxP66zq8HNszZv5k65pDQLln5o 8urHmuFUZlT9QLcTbNM1cUxzSs7cZNajDphwd0bZcQIg1BgcCR Rq4JuH2OW0ZemJxCOx1xlAE7RyrqsZJ5NKsglsx7kB4PGOfOua xZIMe3SpyGFSMJdjVavQqgUDuoGRTZHvyaQBzRTViYDgdRJ IYBcjQIGNwaQwkYZrhSCRZwYQutqDtBxpgIslcH5KOBoAYS/lbhchAPMEcpKZkgtJ/hFSyhOaZjlT6aEgG7UK/QaBnXJJhIB7/AKqdVkbeDLyZDcO1AFHHEDIg8aGxJFk2exljjc9y4fCDgEOeFF UDY4kbpIe4qAULRy7EoEgbQQOe4gHUmC4KOdCQ2Nt4bqEji8AR RuLtPxIASPqrRvBJExEWFm fFjdtsHynE/FpRoI71rLWso0s8EJ6SW90OnLzcXMa4bjcyOaTmsY0L79SV0oy 8ExbNfNvFrC9pDjcxnTjm5wXgFCVg1Ni08GwvjD3dowrVmasLa Cxi1muRyIR63zAkeEcK1ZCeRxfPYLZxKZfVUSa0MY6wkdBubvJ ZqdL4tVY7anp6L4IH5i8/D21kbdmWa38n85PlPjPw an08a9G/J4teS27emu0y/kj4FT4h/DWSB8snDm3Ls50MRCdYJ/T3qn8s5qn0VlYtclc6Y/ kWWf3u743fRyp6OEK4jten54/AqHPVp L7vD 1XTYyRqe0/y2/F8I7q5XyWSeKHLPiiVIBSvyzs/hPdQNEb95vdx/8ADViBd/LOefH7KAG06eSFT2r9KUAMRp1t DPhqT2UAS1qmhqeVw FU mgCO3HV86V1p5QTVp0/GfhTGkxrgYuXXx9qJTGGbn iUAKS/y39woXIjP7b/3D/g M9 dK3JfgstknlDknDKmuCRCb4n59qfbSQAw/AcviP6CnXkpkfuvwXOfwDLL4fq ytLfaZ1K91F/9V6hTUvyrF08tfb93nWdfuLvwPfTVP9A7OiJofz0r5j1z 9z4LW5DHO0af9R2Oa/ON NUzOXZWb 4uvBq7/5hzz4U2ZIcFdJVf7yJ9FJDYSHI5VZNRlvK/JFNf91PtqTbXyZZ1CnzI FU ur9VZewd3r8saYf ln21yf1/XzO3/B/9k=

RichH2
October 21st, 2018, 05:22 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAgAAZABkAAD/7AARRHVja3kAAQAEAAAAPAAA/ 4ADkFkb2JlAGTAAAAAAf/bAIQABgQEBAUEBgUFBgkGBQYJCwgGBggLDAoKCwoKDBAMDAwMD AwQDA4PEA8ODBMTFBQTExwbGxscHx8fHx8fHx8fHwEHBwcNDA0 YEBAYGhURFRofHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fH x8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8fHx8f/8AAEQgBAwD6AwERAAIRAQMRAf/EAK4AAAAHAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcACAkBAAMBAQEBA AAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYQAAEDAgQDBQQGBwYEBgMAAAERAgM ABCExEgVBUQZhcSITB4GRMhShscFCUiPw0eFiojMVcoJTJBYI8 ZKyQ8LSYzQlNnNVFxEAAgICAgIABQMEAAQHAAAAAAERAiEDMRJ BBFFhIjIFcRMU8IGRobHBYjPR4fFCUpIV/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDEhIjdLgCRw4CnJcB1aQO3EfsqLMtCbs8 M QoQxB2LioRMT2UeCIOK9 OHuwoABpcQTxGCiqFBx8whfenAU5JaC6Tj7yaGsCDgOxxULh7u VMAHOLRiFxx7qgtDjb7DcNyvI7HbreS7u7ghsNvC0ve48gBUu8 Dg2XpT/bBvlxDHe9XbjFslu5HfKRpNckcjjob/ABVy7fZVctpFVq3wiz776Dem9zZstdkvbvbruJqN3C4PnQyv4e YzwuHe1Erir Y1O3WcGv8AFvEmJ9Z n3U/R9yId2t/8vKUtr E ZbSjPwSDBf3Shr1KbFZSjGGiuKSEGQ9mXdWqQgQCuPHnjThCOL sUOCDIUcBJzWEE8FUHLDlTiCZCPDQ1PefspMs4JxKdvaRUpAJF C7DicCClAJhJNOkhUdyoCRAoMCcB25e6kNMVD26QCR9dA5EHvY H4nDiBhlRBAcTRgoqceyrQrMI ViduY7aIgkRMjASTgc1oK7CUk7XFT7BSgYAmiUnhhiKYSJumCl CeaUNDVg3zI5D3/TRA xP/MwloLXZcqCUwzb2BELgT9vJaUDVgrruAgDUMPqpRANiZuYCuIx w5mlDA4XMGTZEPZ2VUQDBFxAGhy4jhlTFILp7ZCnH4hRAICK4t hx9q0iWC 8tkQFSMiMM6ollu9NfTPfevdxeyxS12u2cBfbnKD5bNX3Gj/uSEZNHtSufbsVS6nqPp7ovpv0/2uK22C1Ed7MrLnc7lofcyFqfe 6CuDRhXi/kvc2aojydfr6lZ54C3FxPK50kshkefvEk18xs22u5sz0q0VVgb PZpaztxIrMpASG0ns59vvbdl3t1yEubOcB0T14p913Itxru9P3 b6Xj7TLbordZPOfq36eSdK3B3baHPuenJ3ho1HVLZyO GCcjgfuP499fY r7Vd1e1Tyt2t0cMzQ7ycccOA7a7IMewT tBcT/eppCbDHenJh8OFXApEH7w8/anKk6gmJf1d544nPhSgfYTfukpdqXE50Kodgkm4yu41Qdgnz0p xWphD7BxfyJmU40dRdghun6jmaI IdgTcvIQd2NNCYHzEg4leXbTfyFIAleQnuoQSEMjxlnSHIOqQ4 A00KQyuBRw7yKIADSeXGlkAnzk/Bx9lORgC6mATVhypDBN3OQmo9tEhJ3zUy/Ee2gJO Zmw8RQUMA3zUxzNAjvmZvxHH7KYSGZNNmuA91SxSXT029O966y 3aOJmq22mN7RfbgWqGAkDRH OV2TW /Csd21VXzNKanbK4PdfR3R2zdObRZ7fYWjba3s26baHNzdWLnyu /K84ud7qwpTPa3JbfhcBeoflJH VdGWNokSOaMKA4saVIOY7q8b8utbaV218Dp9bsvtIR 1XAiMtu8XcAwL4swn4mHFteFf1LJTX6q/I7VtXDwyOeSjcUOKrXG2bC1tte43R/y9s6Vpx1EI3/mKCujV6t7/bVsi 2teWLf6Ki3jbt52jcoYJZXQxtDdStex4eTFKRwJ45tPiGVfU/i/XdKQ8WTPP8AY2qz/wClnif1F6GuOkupbnbH63W4JfayPCOMakaX/vscCx3aFyr2td5UnDasMrPkEitSTvJcqDLlQmAURHiacgG XA41MgcIG4H2GmABgC/SKa5AMIsSlOZAARAhUP7TUyBzWeLEIaYChjQ4mgDjEOGFLyALY wQtNsAXRA9qfe50SALYsUACcaJAVbbAlUFEgG8jsGdUBHGLkKk APKHLAjDvpMaZzI1Q0xSH8lOCuOXKlyALYh7apoA4hwUcaXAHF oy51IE50j0vc9Q7xFYRK2MeO5lAUsiBAUDi5znBrRxcRU2tCNv X0W23VV5PbHpJ0fZ7ZtkE0cDYbG1Bi2 EZF4JEszj946sA7ji7jXHSbW7P x1ezsr9lPtRpTUIWtjkK31PBczPYyFr5XmVGsYFT8sV8/ apazqq5O31bJTI22/p28ZI181w6CQBUixkHe4eEe01yer M3TM9P05L2 zXhKRW5vNqZctkg8qW4ALPMlZg5wIGLyGx6v0WvTfq605 l2 a/pGKs3h8EXu19vRc5s8zvKb4Sxn5bQuWpvD214vvbPYo4s4r8jr 0V1vjkden72m43RvFvkg9/jr2vwjnV/c5vc 5GY/7pPT5m47MN/to1mgVz9P42txX/APJG3/ma3nXsVcP5M47ZX6HkgMOC88xzrogyDOjOQPf/AMaAAEK4cSF5UACIVHfTkAhjAzP6dlAHCPmi8V5cqMgDGwqEJG IpwAbyTkOPOkAURYle5RwoYCoiyIzpoQPlKewYmhjBZF EJ2UuQBfEiEhaQAshTuOZ7qcgLthyXAUpgAvlO7f2U wEW6NQMMkWqjAA WNWfDIUACGYgpgtEAD5eIPHkalIDgwqqZZr9tVACrYl4KCcf0F IAojxTIHnlUeRM3f0W6Sc6xsRGNF7u8we6Ti1hL44U/sRsmm79NcnsOfpPZ9Zfteu7 buF i5/wA8Hra0tobe2it7caYIGNjjbya0IKtHmjoJlTAam1a lkcXlpABbqIYcE EVg6p3z8BpwhlcWrb/cpLWUubawNB8tp0q4pmnfU2Xe/V8JFp9ayvIwmgsI5JNsjuXM26VzRKhUMc5QWajgFSsbVSt0T hlTKn/3BpOn2idthczPmtJGn5Odx/PhcB8OpPE1OBwq76az0t9VXwC2P7lhoR6S2 523dd3sp9DzG23cJ41AkD/ADCPAV0IOC0en637M1XEi3bO6TH/AFVs8e89Pbhtr2gmeImJcfzGeOP IV1swqfPnettNhvN5ZOaWiGVzWtTgqt/hNdFWmpM2ocDQsGAGXCnIHMgOpePA8aaQpBMaFB30hhDCcS4Z5 nOmlgAPLCkp2HtogA7IyRgMVxqgDGLAAYmpwADYW5phkBQ2Auy EKnLJDQmI4xEHLL3mjIAxwkuB5ZGlIwTA9zgPYKOQLnc3fSlrt kGyS9OR2NzcMjEnUVxcS3EwLkJkjt4tIDewjKtZ8QTCa ZVfl3NkcGlQMA4BARzAOKHtrIAfKPM0QEkJoI4LwTjVeSgPLHa 0YrTbAERgID3ftoYBtARM 3HvoAEQ6UOWkZ1LQCjYkyGWZx unAHeS44AYnBoHM0rAewvRzardu6zvYPBs9uy3gwGDnsbBw5R2/8VcFc3fyPW960VpT/wCNV/vL/wCJsTC5EyNbHnQLsVEoARZM4XskbmozS0scTmSqhPZWFrpbM/AqMDTdYHQyf1K3mEMkY0yagXMc1UxSjZXPdOIHR GsEU17ZYTD5ui3uzruGeGQtcpXQ4jJ3Ba5u848W5/8jXq fgPNsde393HO8RxWdoEiY14fI5xaEL0wGHCt6J3as KkWarjyzrAOPVm9YgjyLLAHxDCTMfVWy 9/wBiLfav7ko4luI51ojNniD1y2dm3 pO6RMbpa55cnYXEt/gIrSnBOx5/UoZhAKcUwNaRkiQ3k5EKSMSOC0SEg UpIRBmO/2UMADGMRiG8udE5GJuidg7h GlORh44CDjjyH1UxSKiJpbpGf0jlSfIpCthxQ8M K0hyOGwDA8TzqiWwXxYgKh40mxHRw4lAhpscyO7O3b57pSS1kE bpNbcCCB4ce1xAoBEdtu3Rxa5JMbkn49Qc0LiQEXiedNSOzJAR EELkeGeBpMUSH8k/i4plwohCggTENKjHlTNAHRHLjxpQIKI0I8PHEcqpsYcRHgMR7K mIEGEIz9tEsYctQK3PFTypSAts0IuN5sYCQRJcxMI4YvAp24HX lHtL0ht2x9O3t21qOvNwnxzVsCQtx/uGuKiiTs9m7teS/RuOAzrQ5ngcMXMeygaK91SwD80ahIHxo8EgDwvy7ca8L83Zqqj HB2epzA12/et5c7ydPzrXBNBb4k7x9ted6v5LfMR3Ntvr0WeB9dnZor63beR fLz3AxiBbpcWjAP0lFFe09 uV3UW By1reH14Gtz1RY7eHW 12YarnFxcPLbqOZ0jE1xbvzVNf01r/AMjWnqO2bM7pHdbjcdy3S5uAxrwy3a0MCK0a8e2u/wDGb7bqO9uWZezr6wkT87k9vGvURyHlD/c3aAdfxztH863jLvYxo yrrIXMj8kE44FcTxrSTGQwhK9gGB76IHMhvKOkoO8U2IT8oA8O 6paKnIJj9nLs7qSG2HihxPEcqYmw7okAKZr2mh8iQUQ8chShMF 5Fyw4KBlhVSJhm208x0wQulcEGljS7uwaO2iAHcHTHUTngN2u7 OsEt/IkxTEn4aaqxtQO4unb1ljPPdxC3axzWiO7cYWOKoQ/J4apGIFFkCRG/0 bb53WNwNE8HgkbmFRV9uYppQJsUa2PJQlEIBXy2czlzpAQRiQY Zfp7qUFoSLQMFRCq4EmlINBQGElcDx451QCrI8DpKtywwIX30o YrCUj2NchK/vcaGMYXN8UPDFCRTBIe9IXDbjqvZoXvLWyX1s1zlRFlaCVqWNH u/oKG2i6Q242qmObzZgXFSskz3E/TXNVYN78llgKovD66pkjpgdmMqmQRD9QPgYCbqB8tsHRlWOa3x eIIfvV5H5V64TvlfI6fXTnDIWbfbp7DDaNbaQHDTGEP/NnXgbPyN460XSvy/wDE7a uubfUyLma1zXeZ4teJ1Yr315/ZvOToSG000jIRGhnjYToavjaM0Y45/2TWq3q6jZ/nyLpnBPdBSxyT7m6OXWNMALEQsxkwIRQTyr6z8NTrqeZyeb7su xZbsgIVr2UcSPMX 53QeqLFw P5dgzxRCVqq RbDHMUBIxNWmZMDhkgOPspiTFNRIKgJ9IpMEFQ6SCBTS I28hXawFwwHfhRkJOAeCAMcBnQ2ORUF7gRkf10JZE3gTcJA5Fx 5UpEmDG9zXtcW6mgguByKcDTTKwWe 9SespWPg2w2uz2jhpjbYscxzWKoCghSOZqm2HZDe06s66n2t20 w7nMoa X5yN723GCkhQpe3S4jTSyUr SBuuruu3X7rWS/kuDE0QMfOWkaVBRy/Fi3jjSdmwks9v6h9QGHyd22uw3eMlZDPE10zlzPmOGrV2rVdhd l5QnuF/wBEzwQyTW0vTW43Ej/8nK58sUcYa0xvIe3UkilEecsqaiBOi8Db5Cx//b2f4v5jvg/F8H0Z0pF1ZWTqKocsO2pY wQsJxBPsywoY0wjYTmD2ledPkTYq2JxCIVJxH1UQEiF5E8RYYL nT4BFeuT4yO3GlyWkdaXElrcxXEXhmhe2Rh/eYQRUtAe2fTr1Dii2Nu3NtTeSaWX1i4v0tFreNErWqASfLkL2e yvJ9z2v2LcSrcHbp0rYuYgsknqHubIy/wCXtrZoxc5HPICoqkj6q8m35fbb7am38bWubDeD1B3C8kfG27L fLm8lxY1oGotDm4gZEGuXb7/stJz4kuuvV/uCR27dHbnsd7O6YzOZcMCuKnwOLCh5YVF73vot3cuV/sdVXuuvzG6Dj768t1OoJLk7l9FRkaGz9JOS540NjG 2dSbjtO43DbO2ZPE5kbrhjnAF5VwGk5qAufZXufj/AMgtGtT9rbOXdoWyxZtq652XeZxZgvs9yGLrK4Rsh/sHJ47q l9b29e1TVnBt9e1P0PPf 44tufUIQNQmC0hbIOTnNVK7KM5tmIMzFmoC zCtTALLahgVclxoaAQ0uTDgcaGhodMtQ9nAfu0B5OfagoBjwCY e gAWwMB8XHKjAg4tWNTAr7 HGm ZHIV9s0FU4ZhaAObbs458koYcCrYGAqnYSaVUmIfbKXw7nB8vI LeZz2sZOQoYS4YuTHTz7KqzKryMdx259pvslrdFjrm3c8OZEB5 aNcQ0tIzGJQ5pUjfBdujdg2u1sbjq3qGzkn2axe2KytmhG3V67 FkT3ZiNoGp59lU/gOqjJUeo7m53vcbm/3H8 e5eXuLsQmQaAcmtGAHAUoJbkhv9ObZ/gD3uy5VMCl/E5sDDgQnblwquQwGEUYOoBOCU4AcN2i9ksnX7bOV1jG/y33bWOMTX8Gl4GkGp7IrraJ8CAiAKAI5O80wLvvnpGLbox29jd I5L KBtxNYeWQ0RkYhsi/E0Ffhrmr7Kbg7n6NlTsYhdsSUkZrXRByIRx1d1Sxm6ekXUBm2C zD3/nbLObGdSn Svna4HKP8O5Bb/erzfymntqlc0cnT6l4tnyabuvUotXFtxGPMc0NdGodrcQg9rhm teGtysvpX0v8AqTbZRJ/VyiGtdztbiUvtWT29uHtdcTHW Ilvwta1oJfJ3cM6yaj7mv8Ah/sXWtvtlGp9JTMstskbbP0v8uN4gmaBqD5DrLmHFcajVudaXti3 BvfXwibMm23I/PtX2srs5YAXsXmWHEVm3o2TNXR/LKHF68NMay7Rdvla22IuQ/4XsP8A1AppPfWN/Q2T9P1J/Atb6xnASXY4LXxbhexQcfJZ bJ7Gtp//m9f 5dV/wBsP5Df2qSjb/fQQb2 XbGy/LQxsbculaA5znh2k FcOFdCpqda1q21nL/Um9rpT5GhjhvNoddbgRF8sHStnXTI1MVaW4g8Kqvrur767Q5/yTr3TiyMW6g3S63nebncZ3ukkmLQ6R5LnHQA0aicygr7LRR1qp 5PI3W7WxwNPKGniBhWyMgjoC4fYKTTHgILByg8edHVhgWEBaoT LCiRAOjcRhRMgcyNUCImZzQ5U5kBQRlDlicUoAIYdRwVOGdPwE irYHacsuVGADOhczHIA02ApYQOmvYomhznvcAGgYk8EqGsFJZH e6N6ctd6s7jdJZ7Z93GBf2JaBK1zHuZricRpdG5rGoRxpJwaQv BL9U77Dftstr2t7mbNtrAyK1UIJnYySPLSQ57lz5YVoiLsg/lFOX6c6OvJnIr8kOyiA7EG23OBITDhjSShjG7olkZ2uA0jv/bUsuvMGo3HW23zWVvsW12bbDapHi13KOMDy3eY3TqAx8RLc681 7H2k grrotcLyjO7/bJdv3OSzuAj4XgErm1cCD2ivRntWUeHanS0P4mlbpuG5y7ZeQ Q99pJayhVGnT5ZRUNeVqzafmfQb7L9uPkefZ9vdrJTH7K9VrJ8 6mNm7dIuSLkvGhLASXX0xuGWPUbLS5JFluzDt90hyEpHlv72SB rhUXUpzwVV5Nus49qle2PdbG5uby3VlwIdLWGZA15MjzxA/Dxr5Hborqs1a8L4eYPWo 6lVkue171tcDGth2SJrWhB507pEI/dYGM91cltvr1cqvZ/wDUzb9m7WXH6FmseoNxnINnZwRABA2GBT78a0p Qusa6VS Skytor5b/wAkp8x1VIwHTIOODGt ytHv9trCf/1Rn00/0xjdf14nzXunGCFyYYZ8Kwe72Vlp/wCDRV1x4IPcJtweXuWLzDl5kXLP4C041z7PZ7f9yqf mbUoksMpW7xzudcx7gX28V25i3ELli8DS3QVxR2onHjW1NqdYp 4nD/yO2tW5KRvG5322bTc7VJKXyTOEbX/dfE373twr3Px1Ft2Jr7Vl/qeZvtalXPPCKfDE3AIqlT7a l64PNY5fGzUEGC5cKkABG3ll7KtCQp5AaDgpTE/bSgYj5QcMOPDnSjIpOkiQLhpPAUNDAjjUggKmeFVABzESFAVOz jUsJC QueCqp7KaAdNhagRQRkRlh/xoQgssOGAC8eOdUCJPowWUXVO3y3p/wAo2ZonccAGfeKnkMaixprU2JX1Z27ZN83m2361nF1aPPkbdGx kbY2sjJL0QMfpcihxbj3JSVSrFagt2NDQ1oC/dan2VpBkOmRFFPHJOfKhiD6Hc GrKiUOCCjj1HLJCPr il1Ug2HsPJt95s7maJk8EMrZJInhWODSuI5YVlseGa6Y7qSxyP sd/v5bmxs2WLr5vmW0DPCx1zC74y0YNGONeW WfQWh8E9uPp5Hv8lvLFfRQbixjW3nmL5byCBmF0kZV0atrSg4v Y9bs5RZYthjNxLZTBwj0OhLc2lWopdWOue527KroYHe7MI7iWA gExvcwngS0kV6nJ863Dgb/wBJGKgBMin0U3UmQWWEkb9bVa9pDmubmCMjUQNM2G16jjntNuv IxHJue4QtbewO1lxkgSPzgyMOJ1jPIYV4/ufj1vaaxGGelo9l0X6k5a7z1FaiMttoInscXBzmBS3gCHGX7K5 1 M1U5X/M6K32bP0JSP1A6xcDE/c/lySNDYYmNwyw1B1dFbKvBrX1K RYdQ9QXTXxz7rdnUMS2VzRz 7prXs3yV/HouEQk279QOmMcO X0Lcgzzi76Hhy1MpMpevX4HXG676Ikm3aVzmABmtrQR2q0Ae8V lt0ar4tUn9pr7WRp6qupGu27eY2tfK1xhmUaZW44OTw6k7q8f2 fxnR9tfA1sXFjPtxkdczMCksiBZE4kk6dRIX2Gvq/S9b9vWl58nhexu72bE2QgYgfqrsOeRUxIFyTIE0L5gA2LxdnAc KYgxjKHBOKijwAm1hUphhiP1VLHAo6IOYunDgn6qcQAEcRa4OR PwgYpQKRQRAYLliaSfyGA2Jq8yPi7jQA5EJABDVITHtqgCPgHl/QAKQInOhxZQ9Rbe65g ZLrqJrIypj0hrjJ5jUKtSpbNdSRYvUne ndwA2rabWG0k2mQieNjmRgucDqa2Lwv1gIuGVCrHzDYlGChRxg ICcUQcquMGSY8bFjkrRxXLCmgFfI7Ry/bR1DsV2GMtCYY5foaFgUgMga67ha9zYWPcGvlcDpaHYajpxQKt Z24g0pyi6entjJaPube9bDFNZyB9qZpAdRdgRGWlwc1zTXkNNM 9/U ylE9eRXFncTShpjE0gwX4Q7h76ISK7OR3ZbvM22kZK/VIXI137qcaqtsyO9sGUXrIzuFyWhWGR5b/zGvVpwfPbPuYl8sFRAueeBNODNMdbXt9tJeLcMMsMLXSmJqgvT JpI5mufft61bO30NC27FV8F92WC2sXt0Wot2YOfGxXNaVx0OcS 5DxC4e2uTV7Tbyenu9OtftJR7RLeSPYSY1UOIQpUbrS8F6atVG 91c7NaNW8nIQnwMQOKd1Zdcm/ZhYOr nCdMd0xUUxHP2GtISJViRgu9nnkEjHALiDmihUWowNDa/8i HlWzS97fhLcR76p1bE2VvfHSQ277V7Fc4B4LhixzE8QPA8K6vW pLc8Hm 7ZRjkqroNIzQLgld fB5LDRRkHHIKvtoj5CFHxJiR3ZU4Gc1gUJmir ndSXwEH8tuZCDtx9tUAhpXgg7vqpKB5FvLBYEGeAHJKbyEBfLT Pj3cKS Ag5hUYnEhMBQ5koAMy7F4DOkIctYfLCYVTn4DkF8CMcEzx laTqEkX1Jucmx2 zXQeA2W8bKGJiPLLRq1YcHc6mxrTBf vLSNvVe6QtDBDe7dZbjb3DoxrkIjQtEmaeD9dKgW8lPhjHA5FT 31osGKHzI1PYOI7e n5Bh/Kd2/t91HVikgGQkFApTALSa/wAgIXEQVCEPA0mkMSO5/K7ntBmZ/k4JQ57gquOpStcPsUcs9H1d0JI2 Ce03ywcYnNc0jB33guIWuaMYPRbgp 83V1YGRkoIkYCNSYHhh350aay4Mt94rJS/LLnF3Mq48FJ7a9bJ4bDhrtOOad9ADjbQ1t9GCcHny3dzsvprn9 midGjr9HY6bqsvVvt0rNzfcS bpczXC0qGObxGngWmvK10Po9zmpKw3oLSrBrIwGVaWtBCpKKz1 T0gdw8y6juLgscEdDBJ5Z72kBfYTU1mZIvqnyUZnQ 7/NMZaSzxt8Op85BK9ik51TtOYM1qaLJ1lte9bP0zbTWEhkvXHTK SeB4hKVF8R7FZcFN2XeOvLc aWvmjcUSJwk/gwJrR9fBzzfyXvqG/uH2tmyUFs1xDG64eQhKEnSiKENdnquTh91QlPkg52ZHiAFrssz z2DDGUDsjw99KsiBmACEcM1p2who6FjtYxQkoF9 FSkKRxoACDjVpAImEYcedLqAbyvy0dmKGvAwGxKfCicf FHHAB/LzJPsWjkPJzYxyx9wo44HAvGzJGkAqgHGqEL29he3TzHbwumkD dTmMGrBvEpUOyRVaO3CK/u22bTuG8x2l6ZCYYDM2MM J0QLgzWgd45PCR9NY7GpNaVcFs2jqyO46gLOoJoW3Ddhl2 BkURLYSXNdEzSxfE7EFxq8TkScpkZDF4gmA5ZLWq4Mh5oQZHjn QAb2D3ceWVOAggxHiRkVy7aJJgbXcWOpfatSyh3/AKY d6WvdyuDojB8uybh ZMxHPI/dY0he0istn2uTf16NvAz6L6zutpeIHk6CRqB4nKvPtVo9HXulQ yz9WbjPuDba60aYZdTWPATUWoUKcQorp9Wk5aOb3b8Ir2lXo3F TXZOYPPgN5bpHMYwEvcQAwBSScgAMVqXIJFw/wD5 7Y9mPUnWE7tqsWAOt7GNDfXL82sYw4R9rnZcqxvu R1ev6zvbH/AKDzbt4duVvZ3Js57X5mJzx5rsc0CfiX8SV5uxZTg hdqtQnMBbqTyXtLQhdmnOs7pjVoYg3qCO2icJyjR8TiiAAUqOD pVVEhNv3S5u5myNDLe3cPMhMxSSUg9uWHCnDaMmkPerbqE7ZG6 2LZn25bJLGHD4fvFOytoSSM2MttfsojF1AI9TwpkDRqPtzWsk2 W6uCB3m4 a3Yu 7G0NA9qmvV9ev0SfOe7ftsfwG8jCG4ZovsroiTjE4oySqZZGj5 CFJ4sFBwX66bQwsDMQSFB49lCeRDoMV3cnGhjkLpaCeOOIyxog UnaG6EGRz76MjAMYHBHU4wAcxojRmlS0MIGAEduYoQQOGRjS0A AkfbglN2Qksjjfr5/TWxvuJ5HRXN2z QCjxHwVMtRrz/AGr9mqo9n8fR0Ts/JH9JdF7hf3f9S326ZtU1wwOjh8TrpzEwJXwM4YY1k9ySXyG/WblvySVzs/Se2B9vtrydwLnOlkkk8yaQH4i899dHrbXazTOf2tFa1lcjeNni XKuyfiecOWtCEAKMMapoR3lt 32UhkSGh2PPicfZQJMW2Ppu86j3222m1Ia d3jkPwxxjFz3dwrO7gpKSzetNvHsF1tHS 1rHYWlgTHKU1SSulLpnH953hWsd6aqvnJ3etw4MjisR8 HvJa5zlcO01gV1cmx2XS91uvQe5vtxqdt00VzbMTF0Yi0zhvtQ yunQ2qZ8mHsqWVDpvbZdz6gsNvYzWZ5mCQFQBGHK8uP4Q0GrvZ JHNVOYPRw2q0 bjf05sVlYNgOlu9XELWaVw/y0QAfI795xa3vrmdmzqVKrkhN46B6X6q6tivNz3Ybs7Zmtiudr/KVkx8Wqfy0d4hjpdgOFTZTEm1N7rVpKCT6/6csLnZmXlhC1k23jBsYAWLItQcsxS2KUP1tvW2fJkd2xrwCHBO 3trjf z18EJue3WjXxzTh0xaQRas 8TkopTDkJwMt vtvMHkXlvPamLFjnxOAaU8Ja9gcPbVoHJB7PeWhllfNPLdTIUL Q5xATsCUQZy0HtbS8triJ0b3fKXDzJE04FoRSTSVU3BN97VWPo PHO5xOLjh7ONe1SsKD52zltj6aIaURQvhTKnBKQixoLu1uaKvd QwQeaEEBAnfy9lDQHRRaXAimviDFyxpxPAIlA2ELGkIMjzz5UM QbQC08Tyypx5GFaxEQj3UTkA7W5jjxowhJBfLOfZ7KUYAl l7cP3Jr3gBtu10pJAIBb8OZTOsN761Or1aJ3RG7301Y9V7rPJu e6OtLGB7fBE0OmlecdIJwaAONeTW0ZPatRxCB6ig6VYsE95dxz kBsVz55DncMdIAqG8mj4yxhs zbXYWkj7Vpe R F2XmRzxycTy4V6Pp2 o8r3df0pj Jpw4EZ99ehZHmyO2sCAFe3DnRAA U3s n3UQBDOYUP6Y8qEyTYfRHYIrfbbrfZWgTXcnkwnlFFi5P7T/AKqxs5ZqsIhvWHYXdTWe4SWKf1XZpHXNmB/3BG0ebF/fZi3tFXs1dqQa6rdbfqZ/0P0Bum/th3e7YbLapAHQyyBHzN/9JhxT944cq49Ol2/Q327lXCyzdujYre2jure3bpt4RHGxp5EEe2u3ZWKwckzkvVrbW cscN18tCJnNAc/Q3UOYBTnXDJoQXqB0bF1NtcUXzc1leWUoutvuIpZY2suGD8t8j Y3N1hpxANVVgmQHRvSm 9OblvHzl9DfWN5IyW2mbbsiu5ZXAunlvHsAEj9TkanCla0lFiu vG12YJw7KENGUdZdNXVhLPd2rQ 3lOp8bRiw/upwrDbSco7dO/wAMp23T2Upd5h1SKniORJrkZ6Otpi19tsl2wiK6Ecp 9qIGPdwqkmbZXAztdmu7KQm6u2zNCl6YAD2jKnOMkXq2yZ2b0y 6q6jsJty24RMtVLLRtw8xmVvEsUEaeAOFdeisNNnj 3ulOq8kLunR3U/T05G67fLbMyE6aoSRkkjVaffXdW6Z5fVobyOJTHhiB yrdggTicCSgwPdwogSkXeAWIfanZVQEAMGlAAFyQ4/XS4YQKlnh5YY0/CG0FLSHIndTSAU0kMIAJ58aXgEItapzyOXZwpTgTFQz2rgp4Ux oIAmSKc6fAuR7a3EsFldSMHhLAHkKUC1ye2n1R2 l9zHO37eYNsL77Z5biWbxmd7XOeh H4Dg1OyvLuew2V7d5bOQsgb06NbFLJHRBCebi7HDtqaieR3t5u jaNa98bYAMLaNrQI3f2mkiu70uXB5/vv6UmO42Yk/eRMK9HqeWhwMW8E5mmhnaG/Z 2q61FJDlrjpKKcmp7kFS8Dg9EbBbt2vYrfa8NVvbRCRMPHIrnY d9ZUy5NLYUFU2fdNu/1FvsMkAlmjuZI43k4DS0KNPceFdDTcQLwDJuMskT5ZWGJrVayM HSxhRuGTQgwFGBNyO kLku2W8vQum4umMgcciA5rVHYpNRscspF3i3uKyuPlLkaYnSPD JRk0k6gHDtWuFo05JdzgW6mEGN2K0kIj5mkuJChqkKcqY5GNxE 8AOaVaVIcMqllJkXuDGugOsBEQrVIpGS9T9DSNuJLzZpBHK5S6 F66XE8uS1jbSnlHTr9h1KZeR9VxPEclm9hGCtOoDgqhClYPW5g 6/5uC3dEdJXNz5e6bpeMn8sscdpcx72yAqWiRzUIy/XXZp9dLNmce73LNQka/6cb6d66btL6eL5e5Gu2uoAEEc8DzG9rW5Io8PZVWWWcty3zW8F xA 2uYmz20jdMkcgDmuB4EHClJBmnU3oZt92ZbjY7s2chV0dnMNcI PJr/jaPfWtdr8kOhke89N71sF/8pu1s63lIVjijmvblqY4KHVtWyZnDG33SfoFMA0bRhmpyw/ZT5ELaNOJwPHvNDGE8sgquHbRUA4YBGuJX6O6mvmARrcu9cEyq X8UALmoOSdo 2nxkaZJ9N9L7r1Hfiz26IuDSDNcOwjiafvOd9mdKzSywSyWXrX o632EW2zROfM26Y2aS5dgZHMKPRMg1Rh215/sNtnqemqpMpvV8HVFpbC52B8ro2 CeExiR5cToYYhrDnglQ7Dwp20fxcZ5J2e65xwZtadSdSC nt93AtbiBw81sjXgkEKPA7FDWN9CTwba/ZbWTQNks5I7I3UoPnXRD3MA0ho4BreHOvR9bWq1PO9na72 SHjWlVAGBQGug50OHNJyGQzoTADyz2/sqgHPpvtkW79Y2EL2h0ELnXUwPFsA1he9wArn2cF1rk17p2Sab dr S7l8x9y2KaFpACMDdBGHIiqjGBuTzz196iv6V9Rr35Z0dz/8hJJe2wIURkaSNQyditF9vRmipKNR2 LZuqtrtb213BtzZXSvj0FAjMXtkb8Qc3Ig1srprBm6tFmdI2Pa rGOEBsbrxjGAYAMjJKJ/drNoa5LLfW8b94a0t1RTtROThio99cb4KkktvtZoGui1rb4 AgqOSGpAXe3U1zMEIx yiQEYBCNULgjXYhcseVMCN3namsjLvE6HiRjpPs uhMpMrV7tek6mYtPPEUFyRcllE1/jYCOZHGkyiR24xRtcGI0PwI7TxoEzPLNvVvSfX99NtW Wn n717pr3bp3OJEzm4PbGGPR65kHEUKr5FK8mt9LdbbhvW421nBt z57EQyvv970mK1bI0hrIoQ/GRziq8hTJski3AvBw9i0pIIfeNnsuoLSXad7hY9rldBMzBzTwc wlSHCmmJqTB tOid06XvfKuQZbKYpbXrR4HgZA/hd2V1UumzJ1grzLljCNRxyJBqlZAqNjpkkbyEcpOCLjQmDUBXG MOCjniP205nAQCZY9HxBeHHtobhAIGaJp Lngq45CkI17pv0a26426GfebicXc8bZXQwFrGxhwUNJIcS6sL7 nODVURo zWW3bbtsdnZRNiggWNrQinTgrjxPM1KyUyseolg/ctnkjgaHXsAc 2ORUhHNBwxcMu1K1rrTJV3X 55d3X1AvLO1n2zc7T5yb5h08M9z8wxkT2 EsEMREIMgb8TWqDiq0u QnA/wBit7S6hg3XdbIneD/NnnnkuHPA/lu/M HS1GtGOFUqp58idsQWGTcIXgAZpgV 01rJEiJvmB3ZwFIJQY7nHpwx7KbYgn9QHL66cgPPQ3fC7qu6EZ B/ Pn1 0tGHtrkrftg6rqDV9muxDum1NmIa64jfC08C4HUB7RlXSuGjBm FernopvW79X3m/dPaLqzupTJe2/mNFwyRziHeW0p5jeOaj2Vlu1NuTWtjSej nNs6M6QtrRsQi3K5Z5u4EFSx3 GDjlgp4mtNVIRNnLJ4Oe3Z9gDs7iSW5cvM5fXVTyJF135snkRX EShzAHMPFUUVxlIedP7v/U7Fkj26JQPzACCF5rUtDaHzhgefLnQISLVGsY9nKgBzEA9ha8Z hCOyp4Ah9x2nVG9rFBb4oz/4U41Q0ytzRAKyVoDvxDLmDQXIwvXts4pZnZRN1Ndmp4fTU/qVJgXU53XqPqa92KGSOExBl7aSO1BxcwBsjnvZw1POlvZjR9zw RHxPVnQll8j0rttg4aXxQtLgQhV3iJI5k504JeSfCqARiMKIEM t2ilDGzQkebGVauGXbTTACez2/fdpfZX8DZ7a4akkbsceYPAjgRSgDLd0/262TpS w3 aAFdEdxC2VP7zDH9VFm/ia1uvgVfdfRLr7a2GW1dBu0LRibZxbKgP8AhyaV9hNVRwK7qym 3MF9azugu4Jba5YUdDI1zHhMMnAGupOcnJZDeAyz3MVvErpJnt jjB4uc7SB7zTbwJHoKw9GukNsggmubeXcLqHS SWSUtaXtQ4RtRuleBrlexmyqkXb5tmMxOiFzAceBHdUQURVtuT X3EzYFdG92tuoFp7QlbUQmKXkYnYDxHA1onBESY1vnTVj1D6t2 MF3G2bbrV75JrYxgNeIYwVc5oyMhDccamlk8FdcyQPW/S1z0/vDoI9TrKZZbKUjNh 4TzYcDW DBqGQAhnJ8Yw k04fIpHEdrM4YNPeeVDQ4EriCZhDQ0g9mdFoQQJJc/hPLhSkII30BuZYeuJoXO0/M7ddRjlqDQ8Z/2a8/VZdj092p1rJuW4Nc3YdvnYUurV/mRyNUgFpDh4q76cs4Uhrue4f0yXzdJFvP4g7g15xLF kdldD4yKrkq /dVMuIyxjTrfgCcyvKs7bEkXWpddzuoxu 1bYzD5C0j8wcnPAUH2Co64BGhzt Y2eJ4KqwZdlckZGmQHTDpNuvpLd0o We5wZHxBJUfXUwUy5tcHeJCO kISiBD3A4tU58qBDiNfaufZSYwZWaxjnw76AIfc7Njnh4bgRiE 48R9tBSZWN82s3Jhg0GK2kcG3UgRQzIaRwJOZ4VDll1HG39C9O WkgfFaN1N4uUnPI441osESWiOQRuYBlkO6kSSAcMDzpgFuWtfC 4O FMxSSAidsuI4pnwsLgHeJoeEqgJW7WSDXH8bcW1FhoqV3vF7He SQ8hoB1YjPlUo0gQvrnYd3ZHFv1lDfxDBrpG/mN7nBHD31asS6iFt6OdFxbxt297e6a3baSCcW5f5kb3DFql6ua h7au1myYSL017pYyHHHI1IMi7v/ANq3ElHuZ7wo qmkIjoQWXgieAMFKZlccaunIN4H8rxG9HIGIT7Bifoq3wSjGPS f5rdut oOoZnudFbk20DV8CzPLjkMwxn006aVVj7No1DqXpuHftoks3J5 yeZaSnNsgCD2OydVJwyGYTLI62uJIJ4/KnhcWSxuwLXNKEe q7GcBo72FoTAJ mFDuNDe6uWPcrTjUu5UDfzncuK1PYIKx6WBrev9s0O0FwmaXY HVC8cK8zQ/rR9B76X7bPQF7BMzpxkah5jlcPNaqEO769iqyeBwRrLg3W2Pjf GJm4NnjcNQcBzB7ga66Z5Mb4Iqw6c6fm3qzkY2SHTOxz7cnXE4 NKkHX4m 81ns0Iuu1vkUs9x c6s3S c7B7yI0xGlSlYN/Uaxg2HY5PO2CE5gFwXsWue LDWUV28ey03Zsjmkl5V2k5ooqGMudnM2WNjwcHNBTnhUgCXhsr 8MOfeKBDhr1NJjFAdVACNzF5kLgPjzb3jhSgCPMLHsGoK1wxHZ 20kUhN5ZHE R7wxsQJe9xQBrQpJ7Eq0Jg2s9td2sV3aTxz20rQ6KaJwfG9pyc 1zSQR3UQDT8klbS6mIT4m4UCFJHAsHE8udAEIbu2 YcxznCeJxAL8udVAEzazgsQY6sQlSAje2UU8f5gRw EjMHlSgCl7rZm3uQANPi0hvB1Jlpll2FzxBJZuwbCGvaOw51UE sd2r3ROkidxLnNPYThQIY7i8M2 8kQ/kFsmfIhU9lNPIEHa3kL7 ORga0OPjQ6sUrSvIMU6q3X5PYN1u9Wn5a0kIP7zxpb9JrSy8fE kp/obYeT0ULghJb 5lndzIBEbf k1pJK4NNtHhQx GnKs2MyL126WksruHqayZ RduEG4AfdmT8uTueAh7R20kTYyMX8q/EpFNyRIuJpXMxKJlUuGNBPmZfxHJKCupEelz2yde7W1zdbT5pc 0KFAheowxyrz9FYuj1/a3p0g9OC3 Y6XeQSpc4hgyHJFxwFeonFpPKM8duztn3l1vMCLW7bpd 7IPve1ca0rtiyQWpKkcXPUUNvG8tBe9wIagwxHOtb7kjOtCG6d lcbm5ld4eIaP11x0upNmsG7dFyeZ05G04aSQlRt 4S4GW RuaDM0aXRuGkjiDjUMpEnsN35tq0fCRm1caQMfB7jcvbqIAAIG VEgLtfihzWkKRwHeHtNIYKlcc/1UwGLm6JnsyBOpvccanyBF9QWu9Sbbd/0OeGHdZI0tH3LdcIlaVb5jUKtcFa5KpFIo/pfa9Qbbvm87ReXkIsNpa23btENtJbRRPlPzLbi3e50gkY/wAx7DjhpFVbhMXg0qCTx4FVHvqRD3UjSuHbyoAgr2zkN4ZotJa 4BQo1A 3hVJgPtve5zWMJAewoQDwpMCUeFIC48QcqQFT6stR5lq5uDHya XyqqLj9dESNMU22/J3qRjP5ZjYx68SFxpwEj/cXmGSO4BAahY/gAuX00oENo3/NbZuLCV1W8iA9jTVAZr0lujp4JJHvXTK3vVFStdUtjfAv6sbob boC9TB13LHAAqYBXu qtHm39jN8Fq6M2k7f07tNkCWeTaxCQjAlxaHHHvNNsCy QWkPXvFZyCEt322w3zZ7vZr0LBdxmMu4tObXjta7EUmHJ5F3Pb 59s3e8264cDNZzPglLci6Nxbh7qjvmBvViRVkn5P73LjVyREBf mW8uK8MqRMivQVi2y682p4aSA QEjNPKdU9Ema9n5PSthE921ueg8fiITHHnWjAy31N2seayVjRn q1DtwNRdF1RRjJPG3SZXsYMichwrNSVBbuhbXzILyZ7wW/CHqShq9byTdG59ERhuxMYSpBOORo28krgPvERc8NcQ1oCnDE8K iRiO0siicRCvi4vClaAY6kk8u/chxIA7FGdOBSOo5y8qQnZRAD2B4cEPu7akEDIwOGZHJ1AyLubg x3cMM7XNfIrWPQ6HYak1ZLhkaLDQZ oxHTgU8PeMRSTBHB5kja5U1BRyC0xBGjS77aAJAEGPPPKgCt7z P8ndRloIEhKIcMKtcAKOvJI7Wa5YSHxxl6t4IFwNCQDG06vtbx oc17nKPD4kXvWq6Ckd3G4W99ZugekbnIY3LqRzcQcCKjqMbbFP tct Zra7bekkMmLC0tY9oTSEyRcqOQgmt/wBDtruTiSyMuHZpxw91SBFdH3bbyzuQoP5RBT95pptjgy3okFt pfAKSy7LQRyaEIPvrT1 R3iEH9UnncLzprYGlfnbxr5Gj8JeGKfYDWsfUzP4GuRMUljSjB gB2DKqeCAz7iWAFjyjfuklSvtpJSEjd90WgnUAW4qtV1FJ509X rfYLbqt13tV6yeS9LpdwtGuLzDMquOoYI/NFUd1cXsRS3J6frVdqw0Ut 46SAHYnNKzrtM9ukL/UGcjmuf7Kr95B/HJ3pbc4p vtljUkPn0IpGbHACrrsbYvY1dT05suG3jW4qhAhIBIQpgRmK2u 4ZyFS9RbJjtv8yNiKEBIOCFai3xNKGRS3kUTjBesAD8GSHELkN QrKuyXDNGi69DQ2zNpuTG0NifJ488ssOVba3Jlc2Lop0Y23S1x I4F2fvqdnIkSl3biSVpJRqOBHeMKlANbGycS2WKctafiaQuR5U SNjO7kW foJGlG 2qFI8typHFPsoEh1DMGuxzJqWhofB oUhjXc43y2cmgAyRkSs/tMKj9VA0xo2UFmGRCikg4M86r9cOiOj96fsm8i7bdN0yB0MIkj 8uTFpXUDmoRKpIHBKdHeq/Q/WVzNadP3ck11bx dLBLE6JwZq0qNWDsTilKAhF0t5FhIUkjD9VBJA9W6/lonIFa/73BQlUgEtvlElhLG5wLXMe0nPAg8KaBlHt9Ze150M0jSQBo4YZ Z1qSviSEUzoWaSVIJJcV48VxpNFySXpI9t1bX9x5bGiW9lOpo ItDRqXnXPV4KsXHfL1kFnK57NYLC0jsOFMSRC9A24hhvmtcXMG kMJK HQPqpIdjKum7l1vYXLozg /uSiEktDw1VGSGtPXxIXWEDud JfWDa2vBki2qASOY0L42xlx/jfXRpq2/1M7PJp1v1I9UFo8t56gDWttZlMkL1b6mdNbLA4XczW3mnUyD45 CeHhGXtqcV5KVG DA tfWTqnftVvt5fYWOIf5RIkkH7zuHcKw2bm1FcGuuqXzKDHeytU PXUcSuffXn2pk9PXuwIS38z5DpK1VapI59m12sK bc/i 6uXGlBtLLD0na39l13s/zcbo3tvImknDNyVaTq0mZ3t3TZ7C2Jj/kj4tRarSTzFddjz0yH6uh83bJwCrkwwKL2UnwXUwfqW3kNu5xC Pa72jHsrj4Ni8emsRh6SbLK4ySyveUzw1FK6tRjc1voycvttII MeBCquWNPYSieuWkuDy1QMRWY4Gu3ERtuGuCaHq0LwcFpjIKS7 ZJus4KquCVQoJOGQBmAVBnz40CgcNkRCKGMeW8y4fotRAIXHE5 86BkVEDHqhdmxxap4hVb/CRSkbPM3 7Dp8Qb1tG MHhuoXW0zsfjjOpq x1XXiTPYUT0H6gbsvqhs0j36IL2Q2NwTlpuRoH8ek0WHr5Pa1u S2RzTgn2GpRTInq0NG3F2RYQhK8SnCrAi9mulgQNaW46mglUpo BnPtjfJklIj1LqbpKBF5BcTlVdiWitbxOy2tpkkbqcpPaDwSpv bA0i2 jdunS8dwMDJJM4t73kZ ysa8Gly07rF8y5saeBczxOX0VTJQntdrFYW 4uY0ta0FzvYCTQDZj/S8L5tv23RqaJZJJi7g5ss7j4vYBVan9LKtyQGxb/ZN9Qt93W61PAS3tmgKS6WUD6m11a7KvLMWm DTLj rSWjhC1tu5w8Lx4jWquvAnqaMN6m6F3V29yz3Uj5fPcXPlepcp 5muTfWHJv69ZBi6JgEbvEhTDvSubsdn7KITeOmLCAhVLjm4cKb qJVK/JtMUUp0jUFw4kDOuW92dun10w3kDl 7WXex2fxanqrqj0422VzbtkTWzW72yMcBkWlQa9p2Vlk Zq44Jjpa4kdbm1RwYxyKSrj31NjKvA532AfLOaQhQkjh76llow rqGzeHXcL/C8FxxzC4rXJZ5ybrgtnQ8ToukLd4KEtKccS4rhXXpMbmm9JGIx a2DScnsCd6oEouSizysDz4cBWQMi5JWR3MrNWMjF0Lj4eP01Qy rlzxfu0Agucjh9oqmMsFqQYVIRUNIB5EGZEYNGR50hMUhcWPGC sOIPKiBD9jgRhUlEbete29JTB7Q4DtbgfsoAyX/c7Bttx6daJ54mbhbzx3NpC4gPkDTok0f3X1Ksk4fk0/ZtaraUpcnke0uZbW6huoSWywyNkjcPxMOofSK2OZOD3v0x1Ltv UG2We62c7Jm3EMb5mscHeXJIwOLXJkQTWSsjpvSOfPAr1YzXtE zm4oA4Y6VQ1ojKSo7PclrWtcrAMWr29tNIGNriF7jcPb TG4nWQukgY/F7KcgVDqC6E7DC12sYIFCYYVjsZojTvSW8jj6dt9uejZZGudC4 4AkPOFFVgVmXeGF0TyZjrdmiZd1Nklf603Zm0dG7pduck1wyRs DeJJaQKECyZraF23bRG7WjLKyBfEMAHiNePI1dB2xkzXpbS62k nlDi 6vGOjcmB0PAzpbrZHpXBvuz3zLtxjd90kdta67YNt9YYPU2xW0 1g95YC8BVI5VdsqDHXbqzFt 3WO0LoB8bVBHZXE6uT0HtUFG3O/3C7/lR4DI1orJKDks7N4Im3N4ZHCcIVxArK1E2b6/YdeR4g 39lZ/tL4HT/KZ7Iu9wZcWJVFe0g 6u9I8gi9hdGWhqeW9n/cA IczQyOCR3IOfDpOOGJXlUIaMS6ta5m63DRgHqn7K5tvJvUsnSQ EfSlschoAJPBCtdGicGdy99KyxeENcWS4FERrh2JVXM0y7OxaM UPGsiyJu4Z3tkexjAnwyfeJ5YcKYiDns4Py3Rq7WPEeTlq5GPL J5EelxUjAmkKR6CjUBxGK8xQDBY9r3K04DhwwoEO4ZiMDnyqGN CW4gl8D1QNcWOI5PGH0gUmUlJ539cuhutbjcZ93GvdNsnj8mEQ tJNuEQMcwLmeIrg3ard 3OT3PS9rWtNtbw2n/c82kOCsKgtPiBzUV6knzjR6E/2tHeZtxupIyRtcVu6O6Bxa6UOBiA/eGPsri6tbX8GevbdW3q1T 5PH6G/wDUbfM2i4YCh0eFMUIxwrtR5hn 3ymN7fPQjEaicB7ONFRsY79NdABgkcbZ3j0NUNxzqLvBS5K66H znsa0LjkmPZhWMSWaBsO3Mj263bJ5oMBTVHJokaSVBGYrdLEEs uH o5LW20tuHXTwPy/PY0OA5EhFpqhEmf9dXV/uk0cN09fPfFDDAwksY2SRrXYfCqLRshVhDplkL1/fR2fSe6zxkj5h4gZioBULpTspawtwVbp/bhBsdi3N7mMmd/ae4OPDtqLqWaVNV6LimN0 Ry6XO8KpgK108SdHtQy bpaeZYuaQqtwrSrycTZ5n632qSDe5FBET3/Saz31dVJ0aLdnBK7V09ZvtIyWhUBwGZrkR6n7aK31XtNtbPkli aAQMMKrWzl9nWlwU35m6/wAPh9HvrbscUs9hstPl7IF5UtCBe2uozq8jTp2KGdXxOeZx4Cw 4MCE4is7fAlrMkxfMJCFwDgMQ3FajwNGNdfwuj3MaGoHghriEC 8wa59qNak901EW9LQB3iIYF5KCSMMa30mdy19LzagwStKPQqcw ezlWlkRJf4wDDiprApDN0zfMMalrfvEBV76YEfdMhidp F7cW4IoPGmgExGEDlClMsc6YxRSpaqA5lMxQJikPxeAdhREoAc QNb4ji5xOdKRBL9uq0kdkY0kb3sOr7KSGhI3bGRaQMHj2IaUFI 8KeqWxSbF1zu1m6MsifO6a3TIskOoJ3LWkGVkbp/tLuZ29N77G4fkMvYnRk5anxeL6m1FjSnBs29FrttnaMFY7E5Ak FEqqiZmyRCEljidY IHJR2itEA3uNzEm3C0YxXkoJFybnWNrZguqA2u0LpQWMyKaiDw TjRVBZlq2 WXyiyMoWktXDEdvtq5FA8l/JhWR3icFyU88x21VSWVKQul3S2cuoMdLPJz/LaQ3 J4qNpVCpepLZpNn2XaBhLuFyXuCIfG4Nbh/fp0WCbPI/nbBBeS2wc4EPayFqeHAgBaiycwaJmt9H7O 3iZraA7iK1agrZeS6yWzZItJGBFRJizNOuuhY70Pla1HjFedb4 tWGKjdbSigww3G3LBMPg7EwrhvTqz2de3tUqXU15DIXAlHBcfr FJVM92xcMhdFvyb/LX2frogn6T011buDbO2JLgMExyxwr0F8TzK5cDTpN8b7OGXH8x uJUoVJ qslaclbK9bQWOdzS3wMHEAoEPvpMlGWeqMTw2N4CIQMsqx3cGt CU6bhA6TtsldCCO7hjVaeERs5JbpuYMeEaXRhwAa3LtII51vYz RoVrJ UrTqYckzBNc5aDsc1iNAAcc6AI7dox5jXHIhDTTGNWxhrQdJBA RoNUJhmtf3k5rQAfU1dDDjkjfpoAdQODGkFACgFSxB52h8TmIN LgWlpxUEUIbIWzcJLSF5z0IiqhZ4Tj7KUllG9RfSTpvrRvnXwd b38bSyC6jKFpOSj7wolg0mTvRPSez9KbBBtG1xCOGPxTP 9JKQNcjycy5KAwSm8eOxkDVwaQU7qqpLM1nfEbVg0EuOAaME4p jlVzBKyNImEEOGCjFpzB5rWBqTu3QhsIdIUDirWhEStVwSyU2p vm a2Noc MA4lMs6EOx28SllmjpPLkfgNIUjmqVrUzZXHRx ddPt4/ghbGGHE6n Ny4Z EVhsbk0rwVrqG3df8AqVs9jGjGbbAJCBiGmNhk sitaLBm3LJOS3d/VY3PP5c1zGfCFGLwvcKi/wBxpXwegILeKDBoQL9FNuSWOw8JnhUIBjuLI5Yy044VrVksyzr fZXOa58TUK4uFXeqaNNexrBQv9MxXsbhKMeJ44Vxu3hHo009lL GP jWcj8WnLhS7fMP4xrnqfZSOsnOiJLgchXZP0tHma/uQt0Bbtfsts6bBxarRj949mFZLgvf8AcyzSg4AhHDmhp5MkUL1 OtWO2mU6gCPESezlWd1g0ryG6edG/pCy0lGmFpU5kdtVpWCbcimw K4WF6 X/ANtpAJdnwrouY1NJ2yZk0TSfDJgornsaIVewvmc1urv4VIBNxt yLNWtQhy4/bQUMRBKQr9I r2VQmcG6cSUJzPGmIFjUOoHhw4UAKxoHDUchguVDAM8tcCAc PYaIAh7NgiZNbghIZpB2gOOsDH 1UMoNcMbiow5ChFMascijCmIG5V9q9oAJIQJ3UJ5FBlc9y97hG MHNKEdqcBV9oFA9s4A6UEBQCAUGNZquS2Ts5Z4Q1ulqJpTBfZV kh9smdHcEjwlpUftorkbO3 STVFHGT aVXAAHjqOaJWqwZkPt7DMY3wPIbdXBcXFSrYzpGI4JHXOkmzVF Z6Tkdf9fdQbq0hzYm RE84gF7//ACx11Iy ZYgWfMtaI3CSScF5cwImoEEFawtyaUNhnu0II45CrdS8DiGfW3 HDsrNIyYjNIVTnwrUlsh9720y27iG4nhVp4HVGY3b22U0sbV1B 2I41w7cWPZ0faN/6gP8ACOWrI/FUdUaQWDcupYrixbD53zUrWCN8pwL3tABcR213detcuTzq2Ulg 6aZL8lbRRaBIbdkjGuwAxP66zq8HNszZv5k65pDQLln5o 8urHmuFUZlT9QLcTbNM1cUxzSs7cZNajDphwd0bZcQIg1BgcCR Rq4JuH2OW0ZemJxCOx1xlAE7RyrqsZJ5NKsglsx7kB4PGOfOua xZIMe3SpyGFSMJdjVavQqgUDuoGRTZHvyaQBzRTViYDgdRJ IYBcjQIGNwaQwkYZrhSCRZwYQutqDtBxpgIslcH5KOBoAYS/lbhchAPMEcpKZkgtJ/hFSyhOaZjlT6aEgG7UK/QaBnXJJhIB7/AKqdVkbeDLyZDcO1AFHHEDIg8aGxJFk2exljjc9y4fCDgEOeFF UDY4kbpIe4qAULRy7EoEgbQQOe4gHUmC4KOdCQ2Nt4bqEji8AR RuLtPxIASPqrRvBJExEWFm fFjdtsHynE/FpRoI71rLWso0s8EJ6SW90OnLzcXMa4bjcyOaTmsY0L79SV0oy 8ExbNfNvFrC9pDjcxnTjm5wXgFCVg1Ni08GwvjD3dowrVmasLa Cxi1muRyIR63zAkeEcK1ZCeRxfPYLZxKZfVUSa0MY6wkdBubvJ ZqdL4tVY7anp6L4IH5i8/D21kbdmWa38n85PlPjPw an08a9G/J4teS27emu0y/kj4FT4h/DWSB8snDm3Ls50MRCdYJ/T3qn8s5qn0VlYtclc6Y/ kWWf3u743fRyp6OEK4jten54/AqHPVp L7vD 1XTYyRqe0/y2/F8I7q5XyWSeKHLPiiVIBSvyzs/hPdQNEb95vdx/8ADViBd/LOefH7KAG06eSFT2r9KUAMRp1t DPhqT2UAS1qmhqeVw FU mgCO3HV86V1p5QTVp0/GfhTGkxrgYuXXx9qJTGGbn iUAKS/y39woXIjP7b/3D/g M9 dK3JfgstknlDknDKmuCRCb4n59qfbSQAw/AcviP6CnXkpkfuvwXOfwDLL4fq ytLfaZ1K91F/9V6hTUvyrF08tfb93nWdfuLvwPfTVP9A7OiJofz0r5j1z 9z4LW5DHO0af9R2Oa/ON NUzOXZWb 4uvBq7/5hzz4U2ZIcFdJVf7yJ9FJDYSHI5VZNRlvK/JFNf91PtqTbXyZZ1CnzI FU ur9VZewd3r8saYf ln21yf1/XzO3/B/9k=

Well said Bill. :)

Bill
October 21st, 2018, 05:32 PM
Well said Bill. :)

Ha! Sorry about that. I tried to put a picture of Pope John Paul II - since he would have been in charge of all church scheduling at that time. However, no matter how many times I edited it, the picture kept disappearing. Almost like it was a message from above.xeyebrowx

Go...gate
October 21st, 2018, 09:27 PM

Moose Krause said that?

ngineer
October 22nd, 2018, 01:07 PM
Moose Krause said that?

"Antlers in the Tree Tops"--by Hu Goosed deMoose

Pard4Life
October 22nd, 2018, 02:44 PM
Lafayette could be competitive but the admin calls the shots and it's questionable how much they ultimately care.

LC gave up major football following the Depression. They hired a president from W&J,which killed football, and it was demphasized at LC.

Some bright spots: a few years in the 50s and 1968 but that's it until Russo. Notice that when LC was in the ECC, the school was more competitive athletically everywhere? Take women's basketball: averaged 20+ wins since birth until the PL era... then lucky to get 10 wins or 5 a year!

Sader may complain about the PL killing HC football but the PL killed LC athletics upon the death of the ECC around 1990.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2018, 03:11 PM
Lafayette could be competitive but the admin calls the shots and it's questionable how much they ultimately care.

LC gave up major football following the Depression. They hired a president from W&J,which killed football, and it was demphasized at LC.

Some bright spots: a few years in the 50s and 1968 but that's it until Russo. Notice that when LC was in the ECC, the school was more competitive athletically everywhere? Take women's basketball: averaged 20+ wins since birth until the PL era... then lucky to get 10 wins or 5 a year!

Sader may complain about the PL killing HC football but the PL killed LC athletics upon the death of the ECC around 1990.

LC killed Lafayette Athletics. They enthusiastically embraced non-scholarship men's (and by extension women's) basketball and they paid the price. O'Hanlon worked hard and got the occasional solid team but was up and down, and Lafayette was one of the final PL schools, I believe to offer any basketball scholarships.

The Boogie Down
October 22nd, 2018, 08:21 PM
To catch up on some previous comments here... When you think about PL teams that seem to care about the classroom and (to some extent at least) the gridiron, Lehigh and Fordham both come to mind despite each of their horrific seasons. Obviously, even before Fordham, Colgate comes to mind too. And yeah, maybe-maybe Holy Cross is going to get back in that direction as well. Maybe. But then there's everyone else. The teams that truly don't seem to care about football at all. Ones like Lafayette, Bucknell and at the top of the list, Georgetown. Yet, despite no scholarships, no administration backing, no attendance, no stadium the Hoyas are a Colgate win away from possibly winning this whole league!

Personally I usually root for underdogs so I'll be rooting for Georgetown but what would it say to everyone else if they won it all? Forget scholarships? Forget about advancing football facilities? Trim coaching salaries? How would that change the direction of a league that already seems to want different things from different members? Would Georgetown winning the league make a further football deemphasis more palatable for Lafayette, Bucknell and maybe a few others too?

NY Crusader 2010
October 22nd, 2018, 08:41 PM
LC killed Lafayette Athletics. They enthusiastically embraced non-scholarship men's (and by extension women's) basketball and they paid the price. O'Hanlon worked hard and got the occasional solid team but was up and down, and Lafayette was one of the final PL schools, I believe to offer any basketball scholarships.

They were the last. I believe the 2007-2008 season was the first year they had a full complement of scholarship players.

DFW HOYA
October 22nd, 2018, 09:44 PM
The teams that truly don't seem to care about football at all. Ones like Lafayette, Bucknell and at the top of the list, Georgetown. Yet, despite no scholarships, no administration backing, no attendance, no stadium the Hoyas are a Colgate win away from possibly winning this whole league!

We've been through some of these issues before but do not confuse "no scholarships" with "no administration backing".

Georgetown has a certain myopia about athletic scholarships but it is a byproduct of the most diverse admissions pool in the league and the institutional demand to provide 100% need based, full need aid--a offer which only Holy Cross meets, but for half the number of applicants each year. With more first generation students coming to Georgetown than ever before, need based aid is a huge driver, and with only 60 athletic scholarships across 14 other men's sports, it's a no-sell to argue that GU needs to double that amount just to be competitive in the PL.

Football gets administrative backing. Its budget is hampered by the significant chunk of the budget devoted to basketball, but again that's a tough argument that less must be spent on a major revenue sport just to support another team just to be competitive in the PL, which isn't even Georgetown's main athletic conference. And, of course, Georgetown is the only PL school whose college president actually played college football at that school. He knows first hand why they play the game.

Franks Tanks
October 22nd, 2018, 10:21 PM
To catch up on some previous comments here... When you think about PL teams that seem to care about the classroom and (to some extent at least) the gridiron, Lehigh and Fordham both come to mind despite each of their horrific seasons. Obviously, even before Fordham, Colgate comes to mind too. And yeah, maybe-maybe Holy Cross is going to get back in that direction as well. Maybe. But then there's everyone else. The teams that truly don't seem to care about football at all. Ones like Lafayette, Bucknell and at the top of the list, Georgetown. Yet, despite no scholarships, no administration backing, no attendance, no stadium the Hoyas are a Colgate win away from possibly winning this whole league!

Personally I usually root for underdogs so I'll be rooting for Georgetown but what would it say to everyone else if they won it all? Forget scholarships? Forget about advancing football facilities? Trim coaching salaries? How would that change the direction of a league that already seems to want different things from different members? Would Georgetown winning the league make a further football deemphasis more palatable for Lafayette, Bucknell and maybe a few others too?

Lafayette offers 60 scholarships, still has the best stadium in the league and I believe the 3rd highest football budget. By Patriot League standards of caring Lafayette most certainly does. What we’ve had was terrible coaching for about a decade, and an AD who refused to hold anyone accountable. The Lafayette athletic department has a long way to go, but the pieces are there for this team to be successful in the league.

Sader87
October 23rd, 2018, 06:41 AM
The elephant or 800 lbs gorilla (or choose your very own zoo animal :) ) in the room, is the rapidly declining attendance, lack of student support etc for PL football at all the membah schools.

Do 5 or 6 home Saturdays in the Fall with crowds of roughly 3,000 warrant annual football budgets in the $5MM range?

I'm not arguing here that it doesn't...but you know the administrations at every school will be asking themselves that question soon if they aren't already doing so now.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 23rd, 2018, 08:02 AM
The elephant or 800 lbs gorilla (or choose your very own zoo animal :) ) in the room, is the rapidly declining attendance, lack of student support etc for PL football at all the membah schools.

Do 5 or 6 home Saturdays in the Fall with crowds of roughly 3,000 warrant annual football budgets in the $5MM range?

I'm not arguing here that it doesn't...but you know the administrations at every school will be asking themselves that question soon if they aren't already doing so now.

Not everyone in the league has terrible attendance. Lehigh and Lafayette have both had several crowds in the 6-9k range in recent years despite having some ugly teams. Those two are located in a football hotbed filled with just enough curious locals to sustain respectable FCS attendance. I still think a 10k home average for Lehigh is possible if the stars would align with a good team and right opponents. Holy Cross is in the same boat in terms of respectable attendance.

The issues really lie in DC and Lewisburg imo. Bucknell's apparent indifference to football is scary. I honestly think they care less than Georgetown.

Sader87
October 23rd, 2018, 08:21 AM
Attendance is horrific throughout the league, understandable given the results this year but it hasn't been a 1 year phenomenon.

Colgate and Bucknell are in sparsely populated/remote regions....so they have a built-in excuse to a degree but neither school has seen a crowd above 10K in years. Fordham really hasn't drawn too well lately and even if they did the "stadium" seats like 7K. Lehigh and Lafayette have historically drawn well but their #'s have bottomed out in the last 5 years or so. Georgetown isn't even in the discussion when it comes to attendance figures. As for HC, there were more HC people at the BC game this year, roughly 10K, than at any game at Fitton this year.

I'm not arguing attendance #'s are the be all and end all for a football program. HC will continue to have D1 football (for the time being anyway) as a backdrop for Homecoming, President Council (fundraising), playing the Ivies etc etc but to ignore that attendance is cratering in this league is to ignore the obvious imo.

van
October 23rd, 2018, 08:56 AM
Hoyas can never draw big numbers with the stadium in its current configuration, on the other hand they get a full house, who knows what they might draw if they had a decent place

Franks Tanks
October 23rd, 2018, 09:40 AM
Attendance is horrific throughout the league, understandable given the results this year but it hasn't been a 1 year phenomenon.

Colgate and Bucknell are in sparsely populated/remote regions....so they have a built-in excuse to a degree but neither school has seen a crowd above 10K in years. Fordham really hasn't drawn too well lately and even if they did the "stadium" seats like 7K. Lehigh and Lafayette have historically drawn well but their #'s have bottomed out in the last 5 years or so. Georgetown isn't even in the discussion when it comes to attendance figures. As for HC, there were more HC people at the BC game this year, roughly 10K, than at any game at Fitton this year.

I'm not arguing attendance #'s are the be all and end all for a football program. HC will continue to have D1 football (for the time being anyway) as a backdrop for Homecoming, President Council (fundraising), playing the Ivies etc etc but to ignore that attendance is cratering in this league is to ignore the obvious imo.

You’re absolutely correct, especially is noting a significant drop in the last few years.

Colgate- nice stadium and good football, but little local population. Binghamton, Syracuse and Utica are all at least an hour away so a bit of a commitment to attend for locals who are due hard fans. Campus is also a haul from the population centers on the east coast where most alums reside.

Fordham- small time stadium, and lots to do in NYC on nice fall afternoon. Campus also not the easiest to get to from the burbs, and some folks get intimidated driving into the Bronx and dealing with NYC traffic. Roughly 20 million people in a 60 mile radius however, so they should do a little better!

Georgetown- hard to say what they are capable of without a decent stadium. Traffic and parking can be horrendous, so many must feel it’s not worth the hassle.

Bucknell- probably the most underperforming school. Far for most alums, but enough local population to drive decent numbers if locals were somewhat engaged. Being close to PSU is rough. However D2 Bloomsburg, about 30 miles away, managed about 5k per game.

Cross, Lafayette and Lehigh have the most potential to draw. All are obviously located in small to medium sized cities with a good local population. Also close to major cities where a good deal of alums reside.

The issue at Lafayette in particular is just too many years of bad football. People used to stay away because the stadium was poor and I get that, but now it’s just indifference among our alums, students and locals. In the years after the stadium opened and the team was good, attendance was great. Homecoming and Family weekend games drew 7-9k, and we had decent support from locals. Colgate in 09 in November had 9,700. Early season games against the likes of Penn and Princeton on special weekends drew 8-9k. Two weeks ago they said we had 5k for homecoming, but probably had 3k in the stands. We really screwed up the momentum by having such a poor product for far too long.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 23rd, 2018, 09:52 AM

The HC game vs. BC was well attended, despite the predestined outcome, because it was an event. It was an ancient Rivalry that was the first time anyone could see a BC/HC game in decades. There were marching bands, students, professional people running the entertainment for the fans.

Games need to be events. Not every event is equal but something has to be really damned compelling for someone to spend an entire day coming out to the stadium. There needs to be compelling tailgates, college football things you can't get at home (marching bands, a DJ, dancers, crowds) and hopefully a good football team as well.

There are only two marching bands in the Patriot League - Lehigh's and Holy Cross'. Colgate, Fordham, Georgetown, Lafayette and Bucknell have pep bands. A dirty little secret is that nobody goes to a college football game to watch pep bands. However a decent marching band engages students and alumni to go to games where they might not ordinarily go. 100 marching band members, 100 parents/alums and 50 support staff - that's a pretty good travelling troupe right there, and a built-in party.

I do believe that there are ways to make home football games more of a party atmosphere, but it requires money and organization. It requires some cultivation of a positive tailgate culture, it requires a homecoming (something that was not set up this year for Lehigh, which is a break from years past and incomprehensible, IMO) and it requires ancillary spending that may not seem like a "get me a profit today" spending item but is exactly what causes people to return. A lot of my love of Lehigh football came from showing up at tailgates with my pals, sharing some beers, rolling into the stadium and taking in everything that the game had to offer - and not just Lehigh/Lafayette. I've been to loads of non-Lafayette games. Building that sort of culture takes time and money, with uncertain payoff - but I believe it does indeed pay off. So in many ways, all of this tailgate crack-downs and lack of spirit teams is an offshoot of the John "Athletics is a money-making-operation or it's worthless" Silber bull**** that has infected our thinking about college sports and needs to be challenged and eradicated.

Not every game needs to be Lehigh/Lafayette or BC/HC, but every team should have at least one of those types of games on the schedule every year. There needs to be a long tailgate time, a band, spirit teams, parades, hell, maybe even concerts. What I am confident in saying is that there is a lot of stuff that isn't being tried that could be.

DFW HOYA
October 23rd, 2018, 12:00 PM
110% agree with the above post. PL teams may not be in "the entertainment business", as one former president put it, but the ability to provide a memorable pre-game, halftime, and post-game experience is vital to the cause. In almost all cases, they fail to do so. Lehigh has the last of the PL marching bands (HC is now more of an ensemble) and the other schools certainly could take a lesson from what a halftime show means:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLA8tTAX7R8

And while I've posted this before, this clip is what a college football pre-game is all about. Not a fan of the Domers but one can't help but be impressed..and no band scholarships among them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH0zgyaHKg0&feature=youtu.be&t=55

ngineer
October 23rd, 2018, 12:05 PM
Hoyas can never draw big numbers with the stadium in its current configuration, on the other hand they get a full house, who knows what they might draw if they had a decent place

I've been to G'town a number of times, and it just seems that a nice 5,000 seat stadium at their current location would be great. Being right on campus it should be easy to pull in even the casually interested students.

ngineer
October 23rd, 2018, 12:27 PM
110% agree with the above post. PL teams may not be in "the entertainment business", as one former president put it, but the ability to provide a memorable pre-game, halftime, and post-game experience is vital to the cause. In almost all cases, they fail to do so. Lehigh has the last of the PL marching bands (HC is now more of an ensemble) and the other schools certainly could take a lesson from what a halftime show means:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLA8tTAX7R8

T
And while I've posted this before, this clip is what a college football pre-game is all about. Not a fan of the Domers but one can't help but be impressed..and no band scholarships among them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH0zgyaHKg0&feature=youtu.be&t=55

Thanks for posting that DFW--that always brings a smile to my face. That was a great halftime show and the way it developed with the 'pards pep band not leaving the field. I must say, the Marching '97's presence at Lehigh's football games really helps make the atmosphere. The constant music coming out of the stands with the various familiar fight songs and stand songs ("Theme to Hogan's Heroes", and "The Stripper"--played while a couple members strip down to their undies, if they cannot 'cojole' a visiting band member or cheerleader to lead them) make for a unique atmosphere. Unfortunately, with this year's abomination, the '97 are all about we've had to cheer. For a band made up of non-music majors, they do a great job.

RichH2
October 23rd, 2018, 12:38 PM
Thanks for posting that DFW--that always brings a smile to my face. That was a great halftime show and the way it developed with the 'pards pep band not leaving the field. I must say, the Marching '97's presence at Lehigh's football games really helps make the atmosphere. The constant music coming out of the stands with the various familiar fight songs and stand songs ("Theme to Hogan's Heroes", and "The Stripper"--played while a couple members strip down to their undies, if they cannot 'cojole' a visiting band member or cheerleader to lead them) make for a unique atmosphere. Unfortunately, with this year's abomination, the '97 are all about we've had to cheer. For a band made up of non-music majors, they do a great job.

Glad to see the 97 back at full strength. Had quite a few less for some years. A while back, band allowed alums to march also and got some help from Admin for recruiting.xthumbsupx

Neighbor2
October 23rd, 2018, 12:56 PM
The Lehigh football experience is in dire need of a large video board. With the grandstands located so far back from the sideline it would be nice to see replays up close, etc. Can't imagine why there isn't already a large board at Goodman already. It would even help the Graduation experience.

RichH2
October 23rd, 2018, 01:09 PM
The Lehigh football experience is in dire need of a large video board. With the grandstands located so far back from the sideline it would be nice to see replays up close, etc. Can't imagine why there isn't already a large board at Goodman already. It would even help the Graduation experience.

Yup.

LUHawker
October 23rd, 2018, 01:23 PM
Lafayette ... still has the best stadium in the league a

Me thinks you are a bit biased on this point.

PAllen
October 23rd, 2018, 06:30 PM
Me thinks you are a bit biased on this point.

I'll give him top 2.

ngineer
October 23rd, 2018, 09:15 PM

Simply $$$. Write your check and put your name on it. They have been looking into a large video board that can be disassembled for use elsewhere on campus, in smaller size, i.e. a section could be used in Grace Hall for Wrestling. I do note the current scoreboard had problems during the Fordham game. So if it dies, it may force the administration's hand.

Bill
October 23rd, 2018, 09:24 PM
Simply $$$. Write your check and put your name on it. They have been looking into a large video board that can be disassembled for use elsewhere on campus, in smaller size, i.e. a section could be used in Grace Hall for Wrestling. I do note the current scoreboard had problems during the Fordham game. So if it dies, it may force the administration's hand.

ngineer - this is the biggest issue I have with Lehigh's higher administration. If the school chooses to sponsor varsity football at the FCS level, then it needs to make the financial commitment - not wait until they can convince / shame some alum into donating it. Lehigh does not lack for money as a whole, but the way some of the sports (including football) are nickeld and dimed is embarrassing.