Pages : 1 [2]

Bisonoline
September 16th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Also they are the only ND team to come into Huntsville and win! NDSU is 0-1

Weve done pretty good in Frisco. You? xthumbsupx

Katfan
September 16th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Weve done pretty good in Frisco. You? xthumbsupx
It was my one smart ass comment that I’m allowed!
PS you could add Fargo as well!

cx500d
September 16th, 2018, 08:48 PM

What's your record in Fargo?

Bisonoline
September 16th, 2018, 08:52 PM

:D

Southern Bison
September 16th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Don’t respond to him. He’ll tucker himself out eventually if we ignore him. He adds nothing but nonsense to any discussion.Sounds exactly like a certain Bison fan...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Southern Bison
September 16th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Here is a note once again to UND/NDSU fans. We all got real sick of the same old argument **** long ago. I've mitigated it over the years and it's been an acceptable level even if a bit excessive the last few years. I will not allow you to **** all over the FCS threads any longer. I will begin to pull you from these threads and take the FCS board away from anyone that can not keep it to a more acceptable level on them.

What's acceptable? Making one quick hit/funny and moving the hell on and leaving the stupid worn out crap alone. The rest of the board is and has been fairly tired of the act for a very long time. This is not directed at any one person but there are a small handful that continue to ruin threads on the FCS board. Know your surrounding and comport yourself appropriately for that board.

The SHSU stuff is also a bit overdone. Those people that caused trouble by running their mouths so much are not the ones that remain here and discuss games with us now. I'd like some of you to take this into account and stop making those here "pay" for any crap you carry with you over previous debates with others.

None of you ever go over to the smack board and make use of it. I suggest you start doing so because I am going to make it a major part of your experience here if you don't stop doing the overt smack on this one. About once a year I need to come in and make this statement but I usually just start working toward my threat before doing it a second time.I couldn't resist...xpeacexhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/376e44a23bb10a064485732f13a486c3.gif

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Katfan
September 16th, 2018, 09:25 PM
0x3

Bisonoline
September 16th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Where did he say these things?

I read it in an article last week. I will see if I can find it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bearkats-keeler-call-audible-change-future-133403350--ncaaf.html

SDFS
September 16th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Admin said - 1 wise crack... you don't get more than 1 because your game is weak. Sorry it just had to be said. You may now leave this fine thread. Sorry xnodx

cx500d
September 16th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Admin said - 1 wise crack... you don't get more than 1 because your game is weak. Sorry it just had to be said. You may now leave this fine thread. Sorry xnodx
I don't think the admin said it, someone else said it, as a personal limit. However, my top end is unlimited.

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2018, 10:28 PM
I don't think the admin said it, someone else said it, as a personal limit. However, my top end is unlimited.

Heh heh.....top end.

cx500d
September 16th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Heh heh.....top end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwpLvLb0_0c

DaveK
September 16th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Also they are the only ND team to come into Huntsville and win! NDSU is 0-1

xnodx

Serpentor
September 20th, 2018, 08:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwpLvLb0_0c

Points for random "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry" reference I suppose...

Twentysix
September 20th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Here is a note once again to UND/NDSU fans. We all got real sick of the same old argument **** long ago. I've mitigated it over the years and it's been an acceptable level even if a bit excessive the last few years. I will not allow you to **** all over the FCS threads any longer. I will begin to pull you from these threads and take the FCS board away from anyone that can not keep it to a more acceptable level on them.

What's acceptable? Making one quick hit/funny and moving the hell on and leaving the stupid worn out crap alone. The rest of the board is and has been fairly tired of the act for a very long time. This is not directed at any one person but there are a small handful that continue to ruin threads on the FCS board. Know your surrounding and comport yourself appropriately for that board.

The SHSU stuff is also a bit overdone. Those people that caused trouble by running their mouths so much are not the ones that remain here and discuss games with us now. I'd like some of you to take this into account and stop making those here "pay" for any crap you carry with you over previous debates with others.

None of you ever go over to the smack board and make use of it. I suggest you start doing so because I am going to make it a major part of your experience here if you don't stop doing the overt smack on this one. About once a year I need to come in and make this statement but I usually just start working toward my threat before doing it a second time.We are about to be in the same conference again. I wish you luck in your war against smack ursus. It's gonna be a long and grueling battle that will take many years.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Daytripper
September 20th, 2018, 09:37 AM
We are about to be in the same conference again. I wish you luck in your war against smack ursus. It's gonna be a long and grueling battle that will take many years.

I think he just wants it corralled into threads that are originally focused on UND/ NDSU.... He wants to keep it out of unrelated threads....

Twentysix
September 20th, 2018, 09:47 AM
I think he just wants it corralled into threads that are originally focused on UND/ NDSU.... He wants to keep it out of unrelated threads....I'm just saying that new accounts slap fighting should be expected. This is the kind of rivalry that includes theft and vandalism.

Daytripper
September 20th, 2018, 09:48 AM
I'm just saying that new accounts slap fighting should be expected. This is the kind of rivalry that includes theft and vandalism.

Truth!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2018, 12:13 PM
We are about to be in the same conference again. I wish you luck in your war against smack ursus. It's gonna be a long and grueling battle that will take many years.

That's OK, I am one stubborn SOB and I don't mind a little smack and let it go until it's pure **** and anybody that wnants to tes those boundaries are welcome to do so. I have many tools at my disposal to make their life here much worse than mine will be. I apprecaite the wishes though all the same.

We have a smack board and I think a lot of NDSU and UND fans are going to have get comfortable on it.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2018, 12:16 PM
I think he just wants it corralled into threads that are originally focused on UND/ NDSU.... He wants to keep it out of unrelated threads....

Major factor right here, you got this one down pretty well. Every UND game thread is filled with NDSU guys bitching an moaning and trying to be dicks and ruin a game thread for no reason at all other than to be an asshole. Do that on your home boards if you want to, this one is more for the groups outside of your fanbases to get together and be in on teams around the country.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2018, 12:19 PM
I'm just saying that new accounts slap fighting should be expected. This is the kind of rivalry that includes theft and vandalism.

It is expected. Me coming down on it at some point should also be expected. Do you remember how it was 5 yrs. ago with all the crap. It is a better place to be now without all that crap and it won't go back to that.xthumbsupx

70MilesFromCanada
September 20th, 2018, 12:19 PM

Rivalry? Nah. The Bizon play for a “marker” now with another fine state institution. Just ask ‘em.

IBleedYellow
September 20th, 2018, 12:36 PM
It is expected. Me coming down on it at some point should also be expected. Do you remember how it was 5 yrs. ago with all the crap. It is a better place to be now without all that crap and it won't go back to that.xthumbsupx

Yeah, Darrel left for good.

/s

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Yeah, Darrel left for good.

/s

Don't forget Mplsbison.

Dewey

IBleedYellow
September 22nd, 2018, 09:35 PM
Well now I just think neither team was very good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Twentysix
September 22nd, 2018, 10:39 PM
Well now I just think neither team was very good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TapatalkYea neither team is top 40 imo