PDA

View Full Version : FCS Sightings...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Go Lehigh TU Owl
June 6th, 2018, 07:34 AM
My Colgate crew is here!!

https://scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34789234_1970849956280759_4302325455446343680_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=a4b781ab65800b358af2df98458aa725&oe=5BB04E81

CassBison
June 12th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Been down in Cedar Falls a few times recently and have noticed a good number of people wearing NDSU gear around town.

POD Knows
June 12th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Been down in Cedar Falls a few times recently and have noticed a good number of people wearing NDSU gear around town.I have stayed in Cedar Falls a couple times in the last couple months, did you see a guy walking around with a gray mustache, awesomely handsome, with a Bison hat on. It was probably me, I always make sure I wear the colors on foreign FCS turf.

Bisonoline
June 12th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Been down in Cedar Falls a few times recently and have noticed a good number of people wearing NDSU gear around town.

Two years ago we went down to Western Illinois and took out tailgate trailer with us. On the way back we stopped in Cedar Falls to drop off our trailer at a friends daughters place because we played them the following Sat. The next Friday we drive down. As we are hooking up the trailer on Sat. a car drives by and starts honking. We look up and the guy yells--GO BISON. We are just 2 miles from the stadium in this really nice neighborhood. xnodxxlolx

dewey
July 6th, 2018, 11:13 AM
I saw a guy walking in White Bear Lake last night wearing a James Madison Dukes purple shirt.

Dewey

POD Knows
July 6th, 2018, 12:20 PM
I saw a guy walking in White Bear Lake last night wearing a James Madison Dukes purple shirt.

Dewey
Was he homeless??

Derby City Duke
July 7th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Was he homeless??

Reconning a Bizon hunt obviously xdrunkyx

TribeNomad1
July 9th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Walking by a cafe in Porto, Portugal, I had on my green W&M shirt, saw a young man wearing white W&M shirt, we greeted each other. Turns out, he is German, he and his girlfriend on holiday, and he got the shirt from friend, has no ties to the school. The funny part is that is was a W&M Parent shirtxeyebrowx.

ElCid
July 15th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Followed a car through town on our way to church this morning with a big ole JMU sticker on it. First I have seen in Brevard.

Thumper 76
July 15th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Ran into a Yote fan in Yellowstone two weeks ago. Nice guy, shot the breeze with him for a minute until the wife and kid got tired of me talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDSUKurt
July 21st, 2018, 08:04 PM
In Washington DC today, at my hotel in Alexandria Virginia I ran into a husband and wife with a JMU hat. When they saw my NDSU hat, the wife was a little saddened while the husband said he wants to play us in Frisco again to avenge last loss.

I told him best of luck on the upcoming season. As I left, my 4 year old son threw up the horns and said "Go Bison," which he did unprompted. It warmed my heart.

ElCid
July 23rd, 2018, 09:45 PM
Saw a young gal at an ice cream parlor tonight in Brevard, NC with a Lafayette sweat shirt on. A bit out of the way, although we are sort of a tourist destination.

Laker
July 23rd, 2018, 09:53 PM
Dateline: Saturday, July 21, 2018.

Occasion: BL Days

Observation: Young man wearing a San Diego Torreros shirt.

I was in the park after the parade and I ran into a former neighbor who I hadn't seen since she graduated in 1983. Turns out she and her family were back visiting. I recognized her right away- considering it had been 35 years I thought that was pretty good. They live in Los Angeles and it turned out he was her son. Majoring in engineering. He was impressed that I had heard of his school- he said most people think of San Diego State or UC-San Diego. He was even more impressed when I told him that I was at their playoff game in Fargo.

dewey
July 23rd, 2018, 10:50 PM
Dateline: Saturday, July 21, 2018.

Occasion: BL Days

Observation: Young man wearing a San Diego Torreros shirt.

I was in the park after the parade and I ran into a former neighbor who I hadn't seen since she graduated in 1983. Turns out she and her family were back visiting. I recognized her right away- considering it had been 35 years I thought that was pretty good. They live in Los Angeles and it turned out he was her son. Majoring in engineering. He was impressed that I had heard of his school- he said most people think of San Diego State or UC-San Diego. He was even more impressed when I told him that I was at their playoff game in Fargo.

Did you ask him if he knew the young lady we sawxthumbsupx

Dewey

Laker
July 24th, 2018, 06:14 AM

Dewey

Hah! I thought about it but his mother, father and sister were all standing right by.

WeAreThePride
July 24th, 2018, 06:21 AM
Saw a Jacks fan at a Twins game 9 days ago. I was wearing an NDSU shirt.

UNHWildcat18
July 24th, 2018, 06:26 AM
Saw a guy at the gym with a umaine shirt on that said "beat UNH". Good thing they've won 4 of 19 vs UNH since 2000 xcoffeex

PaladinNation
July 24th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Was on vacation last week at Fripp Island… saw quite a few FCS sightings.

Citadel no surprise.
WCU, GWU, W&M, Richmond, JMU, and VMI.
Not sure what's going on with all the Virginia schools at Fripp.

Saw more Furman than past years.
Around the South Carolina coastal towns, it's still heavy Gamecocks and Tigers.

TheKingpin28
July 24th, 2018, 03:16 PM

Dewey

Hah! I thought about it but his mother, father and sister were all standing right by.

and???

mtjack
July 24th, 2018, 10:58 PM
Attended a family reunion in Jamestown, North Dakota last weekend and saw a lady in a Southern Utah University shirt. They were on vacation and visiting relatives as well. That's the first SUU shirt I've seen outside of Cedar City or St. George.

dewey
July 25th, 2018, 10:28 PM
and???

Seems like a questionable excuse at best:D

Dewey

TheKingpin28
July 26th, 2018, 05:41 AM
Seems like a questionable excuse at best:D

DeweyExactly. Some of us would like to know what happened to other fans who came to Fargo. At least that is what I am masking it as. xlolx

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Mr. C
July 26th, 2018, 09:01 PM
A couple of recent purchases that I have made:

I found a North Dakota State baseball-style hat that I bought for a buck in a Grocery Outlet store in Elizabethton, Tennessee and I picked up a nice, green Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Mustangs t-shirt at a thrift store in Boone, N.C. You wonder how stuff like that gets in some of these places.

Laker
July 28th, 2018, 10:16 PM
I was headin' for a weddin' today and stopped at Mankato's Wal-Mart. Here was a guy with a SIU-Edwardsville t-shirt AND cap standing in the check out line. I would have asked him what the connection was like I did with the Morehead State guy but I was running late.

AmsterBison
July 31st, 2018, 10:32 AM
Was behind an F150 with an Elon bumper sticker a couple days ago in Bucks County, PA. Don't think that I've seen one of those before (Elon bumper sticker, that is.)

Original_Siouxperfan
August 1st, 2018, 06:48 AM
Saw a car with an Illinois State window sticker in the Target parking lot in Orem, Utah last night.

Sammy94
August 1st, 2018, 08:38 AM
Las Vegas sightings - JMU Football T-shirt, Montana hat, SHSU hat (not me).

OL FU
August 1st, 2018, 02:16 PM
A week ago, I was walking down Main Street Greenville and an absolutely stunning woman had a Northern Iowa Shirt on.
Honestly, I wouldn't have noticed the shirt but since she was a looker my eyes wandered;)

dewey
August 6th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Another fellow Bison fan wearing a yellow polo, different style but some color, on a flight from MSP to Moline Illinois. "Go Bison's" were exchanged.

Dewey

Southern Bison
August 6th, 2018, 06:55 PM
A week ago, I was walking down Main Street Greenville and an absolutely stunning woman had a Northern Iowa Shirt on.
Honestly, I wouldn't have noticed the shirt but since she was a looker my eyes wandered;)...and you forgot to invite her to the meetup, didn't ya?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180806/ce2f69b445562626b1d263102aca2070.gif

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Derby City Duke
August 22nd, 2018, 09:26 PM
Walking down the concourse at Louisville Slugger Field tonight and passed a guy wearing a NDSU jacket; I had my 2016 NC hat and my JMU Alumni quarter zip on. We exchanged pleasantries and both agreed we'd like to meet up again in Frisco in January.

OhioHen
August 23rd, 2018, 06:48 AM
Got a text from my son yesterday that he passed "an older couple" on the boardwalk in Myrtle Beach wearing old Blue Hens shirts.

Outsider1
August 23rd, 2018, 08:15 AM
Interesting update on a couple of players from ACU's past that got me wondering what this new league will mean for FCS players. Although we still have a couple of NFL players, unless Charcandrick West decides to change leagues now, we just found out two are going AAF. Daryl Richardson, ex ACU running back and brother of Bernard Scott, is moving down to play for San Antonio. Also going to San Antonio will be ex ACU wide receiver Carl Whitley. Do you think you will have players going the AAF route instead of CFL, or other alternatives, if they don't play NFL?

Southern Bison
August 24th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Ran into Mr. C down on the field during pre-game at tonight's preseason Patriots @ Panthers game!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180824/4f965f5e042adb6d49b8ef475a2dcd39.jpg

JSUSoutherner
August 24th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Ran into Mr. C down on the field during pre-game at tonight's preseason Patriots @ Panthers game!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180824/4f965f5e042adb6d49b8ef475a2dcd39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkWHAT ARE THOOOSSSEEEEE!?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180825/09fb085404c7779e5412fa147704ca77.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Southern Bison
August 24th, 2018, 10:48 PM
WHAT ARE THOOOSSSEEEEE!?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180825/09fb085404c7779e5412fa147704ca77.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using TapatalkThey're called driving mocs...I doubt a deliverance-born millenial hick would recognize them.

OL FU
September 12th, 2018, 05:34 AM
Not sure this counts, but yesterday I drove from Greenville SC to Chantilly Va. Pass quite a few FCS schools on the way.

Nice view of the impressive stadium at James Madison!!!!!

POD Knows
September 12th, 2018, 08:38 AM
They're called driving mocs...I doubt a deliverance-born millenial hick would recognize them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkDriving mocs are sweet, really nice for banging around and going through airports. OMFG, I am talking about shoes again, WTH is going on.

MR. CHICKEN
September 12th, 2018, 07:48 PM
....ON ABC NIGHTLY NEWS.......WERE CONDUCTIN' AN INTERVIEW.....WHIFF MAN/WOMAN......NORFF/SOUFF CAROLINA.....'BOUT IMPENDIN' FLO'.......GUY WAS WEARIN'......COLLEGE OF WM & MARY TEE.........AWK!

Laker
September 12th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Driving mocs are sweet, really nice for banging around and going through airports. OMFG, I am talking about shoes again, WTH is going on.

I hope that you aren't turning into Imelda Marcos!

AmsterBison
November 2nd, 2018, 07:49 AM
So I was flipping through channels this morning and stopped on a movie called "Certain Women." The scene in progress had a sports broadcast in the background, and I caught the names Jamal Jones and Deonte Flowers. Sounded like they were using a broadcast was of the Brawl of the Wild.

dewey
November 2nd, 2018, 07:52 AM
I chatted with a SHSU alum this morning walking to work in downtown St Paul. He said he went to SHSU from 2012 to 2016.

Dewey

dewey
November 22nd, 2018, 10:31 AM
I just saw the James Madison marching band in the Macy' Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Dewey

ElCid
November 22nd, 2018, 10:35 AM
I just saw the James Madison marching band in the Macy' Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Dewey

Yup saw that.

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2018, 10:51 AM

Dewey
Dang, must have missed them.

Hope they are having a good time

Derby City Duke
November 22nd, 2018, 08:09 PM
Dang, must have missed them.

Hope they are having a good time

They looked REALLY cold; supposed to have gotten on the buses immediately after the parade to head back to the 'burg for Saturday's game.

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2018, 08:14 PM
They looked REALLY cold; supposed to have gotten on the buses immediately after the parade to head back to the 'burg for Saturday's game.When I went to London to march in the New Year's Day parade we were in England for 8 days. It didn't rain except when we marched. When we stepped off in front of the Ritz it started pouring. The water going through Trafalgar was at least 2 inches deep and I kept having to pour water out of my sax. As soon as we finished the parade and got back to the busses it stopped and that was it.

Ironically, we played "Let the Sunshine In" at the end of the parade for the Queen.

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

ElCid
November 22nd, 2018, 09:15 PM
They looked REALLY cold; supposed to have gotten on the buses immediately after the parade to head back to the 'burg for Saturday's game.

Not as cold as the 1984 inauguration parade in DC. They canx it since it was well below 0 with wind chill. We were very happy to watch from our billets.

Laker
November 22nd, 2018, 09:17 PM
I decided that it was too cold to watch the parade on TV so I turned the channel.

ElCid
November 22nd, 2018, 09:37 PM
I decided that it was too cold to watch the parade on TV so I turned the channel.

That's cold.

AKC_NDSU
November 27th, 2018, 03:49 PM
I'm actually quite impressed by the NDSU flags & sightings I've seen down here in Mesa,AZ. First time down here this time of year, just ridiculous how beautiful the weather is this time of year.

ElCid
December 7th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Said hello to an older lady with a UC Davis sticker on her SUV in the NC moutains. Asked her what she thought of the playoffs. She was clueless.

cx500d
December 7th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Said hello to an older lady with a UC Davis sticker on her SUV in the NC moutains. Asked her what she thought of the playoffs. She was clueless.
Oh, so she was a native Californian

Laker
December 12th, 2018, 08:41 AM
Was in Williams Arena for the Gopher win over North Florida last night. Saw a guy older than me wearing a light blue Columbia sweatshirt. Also ran into four people from Freeborn, the first place that I taught back in 1976-77, two people from Buffalo Lake- one who I played football with, the other who I coached, a guy who I coached with from Hector, and the guy who gave me a free ticket was originally from Renville County where I live- had graduated from Morton.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2018, 08:45 AM
I'm actually quite impressed by the NDSU flags & sightings I've seen down here in Mesa,AZ. First time down here this time of year, just ridiculous how beautiful the weather is this time of year.Arizona is the place where people from North Dakota go to die.

Daytripper
December 12th, 2018, 08:53 AM
Arizona is the place where people from North Dakota go to die.

To be fair, a lot of them come to Texas.....

POD Knows
December 12th, 2018, 09:11 AM
To be fair, a lot of them come to Texas.....Yea, there is quite a few people from my home town that live down there, they aren't retired yet but they like Texas. I get to see them once a year when NDSU makes the trip to Frisco.

SochorField
December 12th, 2018, 10:02 AM
Oh, so she was a native Californian

Yep, the pain of being a college football fan in CA is trying to get other people to care.

cx500d
December 12th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Yep, the pain of being a college football fan in CA is trying to get other people to care.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/402/c35.gif

Laker
December 12th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Saw a Saint Francis (PA) jacket at Williams Arena tonight before the Gopher women's win over Coppin State.

thebootfitter
December 13th, 2018, 01:21 AM
Last Friday, we had our office holiday party in Seattle. We went bowling in Capital Hill and then did a little bar hopping after. I was sporting my #11 Bison jersey from a few years ago. I was stopped no fewer than five or six times by folks asking "Is that NDSU???" or "Is that a Carson Wentz jersey?" or "Hey, I'm from Dickinson! I love it when I see Bison stuff where you wouldn't expect it." Pretty cool. Didn't expect that in Seattle bars on a Friday night.

SochorField
December 14th, 2018, 12:35 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/402/c35.gif

Thought it was a football joke.....not a dumb political one. You know......since this is a football message board.

MR. CHICKEN
December 22nd, 2018, 09:23 AM
.....AH’M IN.......CYPRESS, TX......VISITIN’ MAH.....DAUGHTER/FAMILY......SAW UH SOMETHIN’.....TEEN....DONNIN’.....UH SAMMIE HAT & KEELER SHADES......AT UH OUTDOOR MALL.......xcoolx...AWQ!

Laker
January 21st, 2019, 08:41 PM
Was in Williams Arena watching the Gophers- saw someone walk by wearing a Marist jacket. Tried to catch up with them but it was too crowded to ask the connection.

CID1990
April 25th, 2019, 06:27 AM
Riding my motorcycle down Samakhee Road here in Bangkok I just saw a Thai dude going in the other direction wearing a NDSU tshirt

Derby City Duke
April 26th, 2019, 01:09 PM
Was sitting in a restaurant in Rothenburg ob d. Tauber, Germany recently and had a nice chat with a gentleman wearing a JSU cap. Lives near Kaiserslautern, Germany working somewhere in the Defense Department. I got his attention with a friendly 'Go Cocks!' to which he chuckled. Good conversation about JSU, JMU, and FCS football in general.

UpstateBison
June 18th, 2019, 06:29 PM
Just met a student from South Dakota State in Samara, Costa Rica. He is down here studying Spanish.

CenMEBlackBearFan
June 19th, 2019, 07:39 AM
Saw a guy at the gym with a umaine shirt on that said "beat UNH". Good thing they've won 4 of 19 vs UNH since 2000 xcoffeex

5 of 20 plus we have the Musket.xnodx
And most importantly we have 1999 to win a NC!!!xbowx

katss07
June 19th, 2019, 11:19 PM
.....AH’M IN.......CYPRESS, TX......VISITIN’ MAH.....DAUGHTER/FAMILY......SAW UH SOMETHIN’.....TEEN....DONNIN’.....UH SAMMIE HAT & KEELER SHADES......AT UH OUTDOOR MALL.......xcoolx...AWQ!
You’ll probably see plenty of Sammy gear. Welcome to Houston, Mr. Chicken!

I was also at a mall in greater Houston yesterday and saw a replica NDSU mini helmet (the ugly green one) signed by Carson Wentz.

POD Knows
June 20th, 2019, 08:26 AM
You’ll probably see plenty of Sammy gear. Welcome to Houston, Mr. Chicken!

I was also at a mall in greater Houston yesterday and saw a replica NDSU mini helmet (the ugly green one) signed by Carson Wentz.Did you buy it?

OhioHen
June 24th, 2019, 08:17 AM
Texas Southern tee shirts spotted on Freedom of the Seas Southern Caribbean cruise last week.

Panther88
June 24th, 2019, 01:38 PM
Was in Belize, Honduras, and Salvador last month and saw PLENTY of NDSU (var 201* years), JMU, Montana Grizz, and SDSU tee-shirts on several upon several. I chuckled.

JSUSoutherner
June 24th, 2019, 02:57 PM
One of the guys I watch on YouTube has a Big Sky Conference hoodie.

NY Crusader 2010
June 24th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Mercer football bumper sticker spotted on my vacation in Hilton Head.

Also got a spot on the beach on Friday next to a MASSIVE Georgia Southern tent.

AmsterBison
June 25th, 2019, 08:03 AM
Saw a woman in a JMU football t-shirt in the grocery store parking lot.

MR. CHICKEN
June 25th, 2019, 08:31 AM
Saw a woman in a JMU football t-shirt in the grocery store parking lot.

........PROLLY.....UH SHOPLIFTER.......AWK!

SonuvaHenx2
June 26th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Texas Southern tee shirts spotted on Freedom of the Seas Southern Caribbean cruise last week.

One lady on my scuba excursion was a W&M alumn, her son starting at JMU in the fall.

SonuvaHenx2
June 30th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Gentleman wearing NDSU jersey in front of me in security line heading into Reds vs Cubs game in Cincy today

NDSUKurt
June 30th, 2019, 08:43 PM
My family and I completed the International Bridge Walk on Saturday from Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan to Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada (proudly sporting NDSU gear).

While waiting for the shuttle back to America, we ran into some people wearing South Dakota State shirts.

They were friendly but I heard them talking after I started to leave about how NDSU fans are everywhere...which we are.

gofurman
June 30th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Went to Yankees game in NYC - saw an Appy guy on the jumbotron.. he then pointed to his App State shirt w pride

JSUSoutherner
July 17th, 2019, 07:23 AM
On the drive home from work this morning I was following an old Civic with Georgia plates through Conyers. Had a UC Davis decal on the back.

SonuvaHenx2
July 28th, 2019, 04:22 PM
UAlbany tshirt spotted at Dayton Celtic Festival this afternoon

ST_Lawson
July 29th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Spent the last week in Charlevoix, MI (pretty far north up the mitten, about an hour from Mackinac Island). The house next door to where we were staying had a pickup truck with a (Montana) Griz sticker on the back window.

RabidRabbit
July 31st, 2019, 04:04 PM
One of my neighbors in Justin, TX was out for his morning walk in his UNI yellow/ purple shirt. We had a good chat about UNI/ SDSU rivalry over the years, as we’re both participated against each other as NCC conference mates

DEX
July 31st, 2019, 09:54 PM
Saw a guy at the atm with a Southern U tshirt on.

JSUSoutherner
August 15th, 2019, 06:34 AM
Just saw a Griz vanity plate on the drive home from work.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
August 28th, 2019, 11:10 AM
UC Davis guy visiting today! Definitely a big supporter of Aggies athletics...

https://scontent.fagc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/69219466_2711242402241507_8467920180347928576_n.jp g?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnE2cgq9ipKeU0PphNSgrZGrDT9f-GlJEvYiDcd43DozIPPeiIsxm5yN_XVtY9HjS4&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.fna&oh=3ece82b54c0fce2727efca2abe3e3236&oe=5E0AA0BA

Laker
August 28th, 2019, 11:58 AM
One of my neighbors in Justin, TX was out for his morning walk in his UNI yellow/ purple shirt. We had a good chat about UNI/ SDSU rivalry over the years, as we’re both participated against each other as NCC conference mates

I was in the Marshall MN WalMart on Sunday- got a big smile from a blonde who was wearing a Jacks shirt. Then I remembered that I was wearing a Jacks cap. Oh well............

Herder
August 28th, 2019, 04:11 PM
I saw a bunch of guys wearing Jackrabbit gear in Minnesota, dancing around the End Zone at TCF Stadium, multiple times. Please tell me it wasn't a mirage. Hope they do the FCS proud on Thursday.

cx500d
August 28th, 2019, 04:23 PM
I saw a bunch of guys wearing Jackrabbit gear in Minnesota, dancing around the End Zone at TCF Stadium, multiple times. Please tell me it wasn't a mirage. Hope they do the FCS proud on Thursday.

Like this?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190828/c71f1cb82a6d80994a99e441cbe34c3c.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dewey
August 31st, 2019, 08:04 AM
We were at the Minnesota State fair yesterday and we saw the following FCS schools represented.

NDSU
SDSU
South Dakota
GFCC
Montana State
Dartmouth
VMI

Dewey

Outsider1
August 31st, 2019, 09:47 AM
ACU on College Game Day :)

BisonTru
October 18th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Not surprising to see this in Fargo today. I’d guess he hauls the gear, but damn nice rig.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191019/e6a473831803a8df0383dd087189a0e9.jpg

Bisonoline
October 19th, 2019, 11:30 PM
We were at the Little Big Horn Thursday and saw a kid wearing a JMU T shirt.

Daytripper
January 2nd, 2020, 02:23 PM
At the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans with Baylor v. Georgia and ran into a guy in NDSU gear. I was wearing my Sam Houston cap with a Baylor shirt (a house divided). We had a good FCS moment.

JSUSoutherner
January 2nd, 2020, 02:24 PM
At the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans with Baylor v. Georgia and ran into a guy in NDSU gear. I was wearing my Sam Houston cap with a Baylor shirt (a house divided). We had a good FCS moment.

Baylor let me down.

clenz
January 2nd, 2020, 02:40 PM
Baylor let me down.
Baylor shouldn't have a football team

JSUSoutherner
January 2nd, 2020, 03:34 PM

They cleaned house.

I don't have an issue with Rhule. He seems like alright dude.

Daytripper
January 2nd, 2020, 03:36 PM

Opinions are like assh.... never mind. Baylor cleaned house. Matt Rhule changed the culture. Briles is a pariah. Get over it.

clenz
January 2nd, 2020, 03:42 PM
They cleaned house.

I don't have an issue with Rhule. He seems like alright dude.
Institutional corruption - same as Penn State.

Admin, boosters, everyone, etc. played a part in that **** happening.

JSUSoutherner
January 2nd, 2020, 03:47 PM

I'm not going to continue this discussion in this thread. If you want to debate it, hit me up. But there's no reason for the three of us to get into it and derail here on an otherwise very good thread.

Daytripper
January 3rd, 2020, 08:48 AM
I'm not going to continue this discussion in this thread. If you want to debate it, hit me up. But there's no reason for the three of us to get into it and derail here on an otherwise very good thread.

https://media.giphy.com/media/nFjDu1LjEADh6/giphy.gif

Daytripper
January 3rd, 2020, 10:14 AM

Still in New Orleans and saw a woman in the lobby of the hotel wearing a SDSU Jackrabbits sweatshirt.

neverobeyed
January 3rd, 2020, 11:18 PM

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to clenz again."

Baylor and Penn State should've been death-penalty'd. Except, you know, money, money, money.

POD Knows
January 4th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Still in New Orleans and saw a woman in the lobby of the hotel wearing a SDSU Jackrabbits sweatshirt.Was she homeless or a hooker?

cx500d
January 4th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Was she homeless or a hooker?
She was showing her tits for cheap bead necklaces

ST_Lawson
February 5th, 2020, 01:04 PM
I just saw a guy wearing a WIU jacket in the KC Chiefs Championship parade.

Oh, wait...that's DL Khalen Saunders:

https://i.imgur.com/uc609Ad.jpg?1

clenz
February 5th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Pretty sure that's Xavier on the left

that guy
February 5th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Goggles no hat or hat no goggles for the blizzard, which is better?

NY Crusader 2010
February 6th, 2020, 05:15 AM
Saw a guy wearing Northern Arizona sweater in an independent C-TOWN supermarket on University Avenue in the Bronx -- right down the road from Bronx Community College for anyone on this board who is familiar with the borough.

JSUSoutherner
February 6th, 2020, 04:18 PM
I saw a car with a JMU sticker on the back today.

In Cassville, Missouri.

Go ahead and open your Google Maps for that one.

Bisonoline
February 6th, 2020, 05:20 PM
WTF are you doing up there?

JSUSoutherner
February 6th, 2020, 05:27 PM
WTF are you doing up there?

My grandparents live on Table Rock Lake. Been up here all week visiting them before I start the new job.

Laker
February 10th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Not FCS, but who in the world at Target put these things out for sale? Reminds me of when the NCAA sent the FCS championship banner to Grand Forks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQcX_R9WoAAJ62L?format=jpg&name=medium

that guy
February 10th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Replace the M and put UND in there and go to gofer's next hockey game would be classic!

ST_Lawson
February 10th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Not FCS, but who in the world at Target put these things out for sale? Reminds me of when the NCAA sent the FCS championship banner to Grand Forks.

I think my brain just broke

clenz
February 10th, 2020, 04:15 PM

Target is a hoted of those types of things.

You can tell wherever they get them from does it by color. I've seen so much UNI stuff with UCA or Northwestern or WIU etc. on it and it's always at Target.

Then again, I don't shop at Wal Mart so I have no idea if it happens there - plus the Wal Mart around me would't carry UNI gear is my guess

Laker
February 10th, 2020, 04:36 PM
UPDATE - per @kilecarp (https://twitter.com/kilecarp)
, this issue has been resolved by Target, and the shirts have been removed quickly from the store.

cx500d
February 10th, 2020, 07:41 PM

Obviously they bought these off Alibaba. The NCAA should be hammering target for selling unlicensed merchandise

cx500d
February 10th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Target is a hoted of those types of things.

You can tell wherever they get them from does it by color. I've seen so much UNI stuff with UCA or Northwestern or WIU etc. on it and it's always at Target.

Then again, I don't shop at Wal Mart so I have no idea if it happens there - plus the Wal Mart around me would't carry UNI gear is my guess

Does anybody carry uni gear? I’ll bet the uni bookstore doesn’t even carry it

JSUSoutherner
February 10th, 2020, 08:07 PM

Sometime last year I was in a store and they had "Alabama" written on a shirt with a picture of Mississippi.

MR. CHICKEN
February 10th, 2020, 08:45 PM
31383...............AH'D SAY......IT'S UH...KNOCK-OFF SHIRT...........FROM......UH......HUSKER DU CONCERT.........AWK!

uni88
February 10th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Sometime last year I was in a store and they had "Alabama" written on a shirt with a picture of Mississippi.Maybe they just put the screen print on backwards?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MR. CHICKEN
February 11th, 2020, 07:29 AM
31384....AH SAW UH 'NOVA SWEAT........WHIFF.............."WE DON'T FEAR....DUH BIRD"......ON DUH BACK........xembarrassedx:(xembarrassedx...AWK!

UNHWildcat18
February 11th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Mercer football bumper sticker spotted on my vacation in Hilton Head.

Also got a spot on the beach on Friday next to a MASSIVE Georgia Southern tent.

Was at hilton head for my now brother in laws bachelor party this past june. had a place on the beach, was a ridiculously nice area to be in for 4 days. Played golf at Harbour town, I was definitely not worthy of playing there. Really want to go back though, and you know buy a place there if I find 10 million dollars on the side of the road by chance.

........Also saw a gamecocks polo.......I know shocking..

Laker
February 11th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Sometime last year I was in a store and they had "Alabama" written on a shirt with a picture of Mississippi.

Why did I immediately think of you when I saw this???

https://twitter.com/maxamillion4471/status/1227062023751700480

JSUSoutherner
February 11th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Just went out to lunch and saw a NAU sticker on a car in the parking lot here in Grand Rapids.

Grizalltheway
February 11th, 2020, 12:07 PM
I occasionally see a Subaru with a Yale license plate frame on my morning commute.

JSUSoutherner
February 11th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Why did I immediately think of you when I saw this???

https://twitter.com/maxamillion4471/status/1227062023751700480

No idea. I'm insulted you saw such a low quality ice cream brand and thought of me.

TheKingpin28
March 15th, 2020, 02:51 PM
I saw a Bunny pullover at the gym today. I felt bad for him since he saw my NDSU gear on.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Laker
June 26th, 2021, 10:40 AM
This picture from Nicollet MN Friendship Days is from seven years ago. Dan was a wrestler, Lisa was my basketball captain when we won the District, Emily is Miss Nicollet. I asked how Eric got a WCU shirt and Lisa said she had no idea.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.18172-8/10507035_313155458848586_8959276799663162041_o.jpg ?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=sOFZTvx8QCUAX_yk0kT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=d6fb5c3a39ceec0d2e4ee33bb551bc2d&oe=60DC06C3

JSUSoutherner
June 26th, 2021, 11:58 AM
Was in Munising in the UP to go on a cruise out to Picture Rocks and found a car with a Montana State sticker the other day in the parking lot.

Laker
December 12th, 2021, 06:00 PM
I was at the NDSU men's game with CSU-Northridge Friday night. Saw a college age gal with a Dartmouth shirt on.

ElCid
February 1st, 2022, 12:53 PM
Saw a real big old guy in a Fordham sweatshirt at the grocery store today. Obviously one the many city refugees that have moved to the mountains as of late.

Sitting Bull
February 23rd, 2022, 05:52 PM
The National College Championship last night on Jeopardy, the three finalists included two from FCS Universities: Northeastern and Kennesaw State. The young man who won was from U. Texas.

FUBeAR
February 23rd, 2022, 07:00 PM
The National College Championship last night on Jeopardy, the three finalists included two from FCS Universities: Northeastern and Kennesaw State. The young man who won was from U. Texas.
Yeah…was surprised that Hooty didn’t start several threads about it. The KSU kid did finish 2nd and seemed like a pretty cool kid in a sorta nerdy kinda way. Definitely not a braggadocious, blow-hard jerk like FUBeAR has assumed all KSU peeps must be after encountering the likes of Hooty here.

caribbeanhen
February 25th, 2022, 08:34 AM
Yeah…was surprised that Hooty didn’t start several threads about it. The KSU kid did finish 2nd and seemed like a pretty cool kid in a sorta nerdy kinda way. Definitely not a braggadocious, blow-hard jerk like FUBeAR has assumed all KSU peeps must be after encountering the likes of Hooty here.

Hooty

you mean the unwashed peasant? That guy cracks me up

Daytripper
March 1st, 2022, 02:16 PM

I loved watching that UT Austin kid win...just knowing that every member of the TAMU Aggie cult was absolutely losing their s**t watching him.

DFW HOYA
March 1st, 2022, 06:20 PM
I loved watching that UT Austin kid win...just knowing that every member of the TAMU Aggie cult was absolutely losing their s**t watching him.

People from outside Texas don't understand how two high schoolers could go to college, one to Austin and one to College Station, and how their lives will then diverge.

Daytripper
March 1st, 2022, 07:57 PM
People from outside Texas don't understand how two high schoolers could go to college, one to Austin and one to College Station, and how their lives will then diverge.

Truth.

Sir William
March 16th, 2022, 04:29 PM
At Universal Orlando this week. Have seen:

Holy Cross
Dartmouth
NDSU
Abilene Christian
JMU
SFA
Montana St
SHSU
N Iowa
ETSU
William & Mary

Drank Butterbeer - hated it. Ate Häagen-Dazs - much, much better.

Sir William
March 16th, 2022, 07:38 PM

Holy Cross
Dartmouth
NDSU
Abilene Christian
JMU
SFA
Montana St
SHSU
N Iowa
ETSU
William & Mary

Add Illinois State to the list also.

NDSU1980
March 16th, 2022, 07:58 PM

Holy Cross
Dartmouth
NDSU
Abilene Christian
JMU
SFA
Montana St
SHSU
N Iowa
ETSU
William & Mary

OK, what is Butterbeer? It doesn't sound like anything I'd try.

ElCid
March 16th, 2022, 10:40 PM
OK, what is Butterbeer? It doesn't sound like anything I'd try.

Think Hogwarts. Yuck. It's non alcoholic as well.

BEAR
March 22nd, 2022, 11:09 PM
Got a pic of a NDSU Bison license plate frame here in Conway!

Long way from home....xnodx

katss07
March 27th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Ran to a few girls who go to Fordham at a bar in NOLA last week over spring break. Doubt they know Fordham has a football team xlolx

Also... JMU bumper sticker in Huntsville? Contemplated giving them the finger.

POD Knows
March 27th, 2022, 05:11 PM
Ran to a few girls who go to Fordham at a bar in NOLA last week over spring break. Doubt they know Fordham has a football team xlolx

Also... JMU bumper sticker in Huntsville? Contemplated giving them the finger.
The JMU folks would have just littered your area with purple steamers. They carry those everywhere.

NY Crusader 2010
March 27th, 2022, 05:52 PM
Saw a Delaware bumper sticker on a car on Prospect Avenue and 181st Street in the Bronx on Friday while picking my daughter up from daycare.

NY Crusader 2010
March 29th, 2022, 07:47 AM
Spotted a Lafayette College window sticker while driving along Southern Boulevard adjacent to the Bronx Zoo this morning.

NY Crusader 2010
May 2nd, 2022, 05:08 PM
Was in Bronx Zoo with my daughter and saw the following:

Harvard
Princeton
Brown
Fordham
Stony Brook
Albany
Northern Iowa

The couple who joined me with their two daughters are both Sacred Heart alum...but they didn't sport any apparel unfortunately.

AmsterBison
May 10th, 2022, 11:09 AM
The couple who joined me with their two daughters are both Sacred Heart alum...but they didn't sport any apparel unfortunately.

I saw a Sacred Heart sticker on a vehicle at the grocery store this week.

NY Crusader 2010
May 12th, 2022, 05:27 AM
I saw a Sacred Heart sticker on a vehicle at the grocery store this week.

You should have told the occupant that their school needs some representation on AGS. Despite their recent success, I don't think they have one poster on here.

Winterborn
May 18th, 2022, 01:54 AM
Montana St. fan on my flight to India this week and received "Go Bison" by an older couple in Charles de Gaulle when I went through there recently (was wearing an NDSU polo).

NY Crusader 2010
May 18th, 2022, 07:23 AM
Spotted a Bucknell bumper sticker (Massachusetts plates) on New England Thruway headed towards Connecticut.

BEAR
May 23rd, 2022, 04:19 PM
Stopped by a garage sale this weekend and found Richmond Spiders Baseball shirts for 50 cents. Bought them both.
Asked who attended Richmond and the lady running it pointed to her husband and said he was a coach for the team.
Woah. WTH is a Richmond coach doing living in Conway Arkansas?????? xlolx
Well I guess it does have 3 colleges of varying sizes so there's opportunity there...plus I don't keep up with Richmond baseball so I don't know if he was fired or just simply left...
Either way cool way to get some FCS swag cheap...

OhioHen
May 29th, 2022, 07:30 PM
Last week onboard Ovation of the Seas for an Alaska cruise, I spotted a Bizun sweatshirt.

NY Crusader 2010
May 31st, 2022, 12:56 PM
Saw a Stop & Shop employee at their store in Co-Op City wearing a YALE baseball hat yesterday.

On Saturday, while exiting MSG following the Rangers Game 6 win, I spotted someone wearing a North Dakota Fighting Sioux hockey jersey sweater.

caribbeanhen
June 1st, 2022, 09:50 AM
Saw a young oriental wearing a UC Davis shirt on St Marks st in lower Manhatten

The Dollar Pizza slice is just as good as the three dollar slice

NY Crusader 2010
June 2nd, 2022, 06:28 AM
Georgetown and Cornell baseball caps spotted at Tuesday night's Yankees game v. the Angels.

AmsterBison
June 2nd, 2022, 10:05 AM
Saw a Stop & Shop employee at their store in Co-Op City wearing a YALE baseball hat yesterday.

On Saturday, while exiting MSG following the Rangers Game 6 win, I spotted someone wearing a North Dakota Fighting Sioux hockey jersey sweater.

Were you at the game last night? That was freaking awesome. I do not wear Bison gear to stuff like that because it could screw up the mojo.

JSUSoutherner
June 2nd, 2022, 12:12 PM
Fairbanks Alaska yesterday at the Salmon Bake I spotted a guy in a SEMO sweater.

NY Crusader 2010
June 5th, 2022, 01:53 PM
Were you at the game last night? That was freaking awesome. I do not wear Bison gear to stuff like that because it could screw up the mojo.

I was indeed at our Game 6 victory over Carolina

- - - Updated - - -

I was indeed at our Game 6 victory over Carolina

nevadagriz
June 10th, 2022, 09:04 PM
Saw a family of Jackrabbit fans walking around Winnemucca Nv wed night.

NY Crusader 2010
June 20th, 2022, 05:21 AM
Spotted a Delaware bumper sticker at Lakeside Field Club in North Salem, NY on Father's Day. Also a Cornell sweatshirt.

BEAR
June 20th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Spotted a Delaware bumper sticker at Lakeside Field Club in North Salem, NY on Father's Day. Also a Cornell sweatshirt.

https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/andy-cornell-feature.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=500&dpr=1.5

caribbeanhen
June 21st, 2022, 07:11 AM
i saw a couple people wearing montana shirts in san marcos.

Saw a boatload off hotties packed tight at San Marcos, a trendy and cheap Manhatten Italian restaurant. 3 dollar cervezas. Saw a few Columbia Sweat shirts and at least one Cornell. I didn’t even try to ask because I didn’t want to get arrested and it was obvious they had no clue about FCS football.

TribeNomad1
June 21st, 2022, 04:15 PM
Saw a boatload off hotties packed tight at San Marcos, a trendy and cheap Manhatten Italian restaurant. 3 dollar cervezas. Saw a few Columbia Sweat shirts and at least one Cornell. I didn’t even try to ask because I didn’t want to get arrested and it was obvious they had no clue about FCS football.

My daughter (in college and almost 20) told me it is "cringy" and no young girls want to talk to old guys. Of note, when alcohol is out at tailgates I do see them flitting around.

caribbeanhen
June 21st, 2022, 05:47 PM
My daughter (in college and almost 20) told me it is "cringy" and no young girls want to talk to old guys. Of note, when alcohol is out at tailgates I do see them flitting around.

Yeah and old guys don’t wanna talk to young girls either ....at least this one, too creepy even when they flirt

ElCid
June 22nd, 2022, 06:45 PM
Yeah and old guys don’t wanna talk to young girls either ....at least this one, too creepy even when they flirt

Y'all speak for yourselves.

NY Crusader 2010
July 10th, 2022, 06:09 AM
While on an overnight road trip to Boston area for Yankees-Red Sox game Friday night, saw the following bumper stickers:

Cornell
Harvard
Fordham
Stonehill
Bryant
Georgetown
Rhode Island

CenMEBlackBearFan
July 10th, 2022, 07:15 AM
While on an overnight road trip to Boston area for Yankees-Red Sox game Friday night, saw the following bumper stickers:

Cornell
Harvard
Fordham
Stonehill
Bryant
Georgetown
Rhode Island

You saw an awesome game, sorry that was last nite, Friday sucked, Go Sox!!!xnodx

caribbeanhen
July 10th, 2022, 07:31 AM
You saw an awesome game, sorry that was last nite, Friday sucked, Go Sox!!!xnodx

Great to see there’s some baseball fans on here but not so good you both never post on the MLB thread

NDSUKurt
July 16th, 2022, 10:11 AM
After attending a week long teachers conference at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, my family went to the Orlando Science Center where I saw a man with a JMU shirt on (yes, I know that as of July 1 they are now in the Sun Belt, but I figure the timeline is close enough). He saw my NDSU shirt and had, and we xhatted... he said he is disappointed that NDSU and JMU won't have games coming up.

TribeNomad1
July 20th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Young woman wearing Stony Brook shirt walking down street in neighborhood just outside Denver this afternoon.

caribbeanhen
July 20th, 2022, 06:49 PM
Young woman wearing Stony Brook shirt walking down street.

was she singing de do dah Diddy diddy dum diddy do ? 😂

FUBeAR
July 20th, 2022, 06:58 PM
was she singing de do dah Diddy diddy dum diddy do ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5yhKQo3dc
FUBeAR thinks the line early in this clip, “Hey, we’re walking,” is about the funniest line in any movie ever made.

caribbeanhen
July 20th, 2022, 07:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5yhKQo3dc
FUBeAR thinks the line early in this clip, “Hey, we’re walking,” is about the funniest line in any movie ever made.

I saw that movie in Ocean City, Maryland about a week before I went to Boot Camp. I had some big plans but needless to say they were quickly doused...

TribeNomad1
July 20th, 2022, 07:42 PM
I saw that movie in Ocean City, Maryland about a week before I went to Boot Camp. I had some big plans but needless to say they were quickly doused...

No liaisons with comely MP’s?

caribbeanhen
July 20th, 2022, 07:52 PM
No liaisons with comely MP’s?

Nope, first thing I heard from the CC was ...

Where the hell are you from slimeball?

Sir Delaware sir

Delaware .... I used to have girlfriend from Delaware...I think her name was Gracie, was that your mother son...

Sir no sir

Did your mother send you here to piss me off boy ....get down

and so it went, 9 weeks of this

MR. CHICKEN
July 21st, 2022, 07:09 AM
......AH......THE TURNS....THREADS TAKE......:D:)xlolxxnodx:):D........BRAWK!

Catatonic
July 21st, 2022, 01:43 PM
Saw a girl dining on the patio of a restaurant wearing a South Dakota State T. I strolled over and said, ‘what brings a jack rabbit to Reston VA? She looked at me funny and said, ‘Whut?’ I pointed to her t. She laughed and said,’oh, this. I picked it up for a dollar from the Goodwill store.’

caribbeanhen
July 21st, 2022, 02:42 PM
Saw a girl dining on the patio of a restaurant wearing a South Dakota State T. I strolled over and said, ‘what brings a jack rabbit to Reston VA? She looked at me funny and said, ‘Whut?’ I pointed to her t. She laughed and said,’oh, this. I picked it up for a dollar from the Goodwill store.’

lol

dewey
July 21st, 2022, 04:11 PM

I feel like she overpaid for the shirt:D

Dewey

TribeNomad1
July 25th, 2022, 07:22 PM
Still in Colorado. Couple of UNI shirt wearers, Mercer, SF Austin, Weber State. Need some more East Coast action. Hiked around Rocky Mt Nat. Park, thought I would see more.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
July 25th, 2022, 08:36 PM
While in the Chicago/Madison area I saw several Western Illinois, Illinois State, Southern Illinois and Indiana State stickers, magnets, shirts and hats. I also saw a Drake University t-shirt on a guy at truck stop along I-94 west of Milwaukee.

NY Crusader 2010
July 30th, 2022, 06:16 AM
On the New England Thruway (I-95) in Rye, I spotted a Georgetown bumper sticker. Guy was also driving like a complete douche.

katss07
August 30th, 2022, 03:23 PM
Furman plates spotted on campus in Huntsville today. Wish I would’ve seen the person, would’ve gave them a big “FU All the Time!”

NY Crusader 2010
August 31st, 2022, 07:20 AM
I spotted someone wearing a Kennesaw State T-shirt in Shoprite on Bruckner Boulevard in the Bronx this past Monday.

caribbeanhen
August 31st, 2022, 08:05 AM
I spotted someone wearing a Kennesaw State T-shirt in Shoprite on Bruckner Boulevard in the Bronx this past Monday.

were they shoplifting?

NY Crusader 2010
September 1st, 2022, 06:13 AM
were they shoplifting?

Nah, FCS football fans keep it classy. Plus, this Shoprite invests in legit security to deter theft at least to some extent. Drug store channel is where most of that is taking place.

FUBeAR
September 1st, 2022, 06:20 AM
were they shoplifting?
Nah, FCS football fans keep it classy.Tell FUBeAR you’ve never been to Kennesaw without telling FUBeAR you’ve never been to Kennesaw.

ElCid
September 1st, 2022, 10:08 AM

Hah! Shoprite. Haven't seen one of those since I was up in Jersey a few years ago.

I periodically see a lot of northern school shirts in my local Ingles store when grocery shopping. Mostly Ivy League but you can't tell if they got them in a second hand store or not. Saw a Fordham sweatshirt last fall. There is a Chattanooga fan in my neighborhood who put out their Chatty banner every fall.

The Yo Show
September 1st, 2022, 04:40 PM
Saw a Stephen F Austin fan at the local home depot

AmsterBison
September 2nd, 2022, 09:53 AM
Saw a WCU sticker on a car at vet's office.

SonuvaHenx2
September 14th, 2022, 08:56 PM
Joined my 1st-grader for lunch at school today (near Dayton, OH), kid in her class was wearing a Drake football tshirt

NY Crusader 2010
September 28th, 2022, 05:40 AM
SWAC sighting in the Bronx -- saw a woman wearing a Grambling State T-Shirt in Stop & Shop @ Bartow Plaza in Co-Op City

FUBeAR
September 28th, 2022, 06:19 AM
Saw a WCU sticker on a car at vet's office.Cantamount fan taking his girlfriend in for a checkup, huh?

Winterborn
September 28th, 2022, 07:13 AM
Saw a Harvard shirt on a guy when I was out in Ann Arbor, MI a couple of weeks back.

NY Crusader 2010
September 28th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Cantamount fan taking his girlfriend in for a checkup, huh?

Post of the year candidate?

ElCid
October 18th, 2022, 12:35 AM
Followed a pickup truck through the forest today in the NC mountains with a UC Davis sticker on its back window.

JSUSoutherner
October 18th, 2022, 09:37 AM
Saw a Stephen F Austin fan at the local home depot
Glad they were able to find a job after school.

MSUBobcat
October 18th, 2022, 09:43 AM
Probably won't know how to paste this correctly, but HS classmate posted this vintage NDSU letter jacket on Facebook, found at Cannery Row Antique Mall in Monterey, CA.

Goddamn it.... what am I doing wrong? It shows as a pic on my screen, but when I post it turns to an attachment that I'm guessing people can't open.

POD Knows
October 18th, 2022, 09:53 AM
Probably won't know how to paste this correctly, but HS classmate posted this vintage NDSU letter jacket on Facebook, found at Cannery Row Antique Mall in Monterey, CA.

Goddamn it.... what am I doing wrong? It shows as a pic on my screen, but when I post it turns to an attachment that I'm guessing people can't open.
You got to use IMGUR or something like that. You can’t just cut and paste anymore or use the icon in the toolbar for pics. It is kind of a pain in the ass.

MSUBobcat
October 18th, 2022, 10:06 AM
You got to use IMGUR or something like that. You can’t just cut and paste anymore or use the icon in the toolbar for pics. It is kind of a pain in the ass.

Too much for this guy apparently. I'd guess it's from the 70's perhaps. When it came across the feed, I thought of this thread then went.... you ain't gonna be able to post that, moron!

POD Knows
October 18th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Too much for this guy apparently. I'd guess it's from the 70's perhaps. When it came across the feed, I thought of this thread then went.... you ain't gonna be able to post that, moron!
I would be real curious to see that jacket. Got to figure out a way to get it posted here

FUBeAR
October 18th, 2022, 10:31 AM
FUBeAR uses https://postimages.org/

1) Click on “Choose Images”

https://i.postimg.cc/W4yCFMhf/64-B8-DDFA-700-C-4828-AD62-920891-A80-EDD.png

2) Click on the icon to the right of the field labeled “Direct Link”

https://i.postimg.cc/6QxG9PhH/7039-FA13-232-E-47-A5-B02-A-D09075-C3-F582.png

3) Come to AGS and click on the picture of a tree icon on the menu bar at the top of your post ‘field’
4) Click on “From URL” tab
5) Paste the URL you copied to your clipboard into the “URL” field
5) Uncheck the “Retrieve file…” box
5) Click OK…and it’s like MAGIC!

https://i.postimg.cc/k5w1KWDd/B3-C54519-21-E8-4559-A95-D-A9-D3-B0-C6-FFCE.png

MSUBobcat
October 18th, 2022, 10:59 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/x8yXGtYq/NDSU.jpg

All credit to FUBeAR for directing the computer illiterate!

POD Knows
October 18th, 2022, 11:08 AM

That is a sweet jacket. Thanks for the pic.

Winterborn
October 18th, 2022, 11:14 AM

That is a nice jacket! I would wear it in a heartbeat.

MSUBobcat
October 18th, 2022, 11:30 AM

Didn't get a price from her, but give 'em a call! Don't let that piece of history get mothballed!

POD Knows
October 18th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Hey E, you need that jacket. The store has a website and it would be a cool road trip for you to a great part of the country. My guess is that the jacket is probably gonna run kind of small though except the way it hangs on that hanger it looks sort of broad in the shoulders.

Winterborn
October 18th, 2022, 01:02 PM
Didn't get a price from her, but give 'em a call! Don't let that piece of history get mothballed!

I wonder if they ship. xholyx

MSUBobcat
October 18th, 2022, 01:09 PM
I wonder if they ship. xholyx

If you're paying, I'm sure they would. Then you can come on AGS and show off the new old swag!

Winterborn
October 18th, 2022, 01:44 PM
Hey E, you need that jacket. The store has a website and it would be a cool road trip for you to a great part of the country. My guess is that the jacket is probably gonna run kind of small though except the way it hangs on that hanger it looks sort of broad in the shoulders.

They do have a website but nothing listed on it. And a rode trip with the Cayenne would be fun.

Be cheaper to just call and have them ship it if it is the right size.

POD Knows
October 18th, 2022, 01:50 PM
They do have a website but nothing listed on it. And a rode trip with the Cayenne would be fun.

Be cheaper to just call and have them ship it if it is the right size.Dude, it is man cave **** even if it doesn't fit, if I was an NDSU alum or something I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Winterborn
October 18th, 2022, 01:53 PM
If you're paying, I'm sure they would. Then you can come on AGS and show off the new old swag!

Highly tempting. I am a big sucker for NOS items.

My collection of IH hubcaps is a very visible clue of my addiction. xlolx

Winterborn
October 18th, 2022, 01:54 PM
Dude, it is man cave **** even if it doesn't fit, if I was an NDSU alum or something I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Valid point. Could put it behind glass. :D

Daytripper
October 24th, 2022, 12:17 PM
Was at a very small high school in Southeast Texas and saw a female student wearing a Delaware State sweatshirt.

Laker
November 4th, 2022, 07:48 PM
A week ago in New Ulm MN Kwik Trip- stopped for gas, saw a guy with a Dixie State sweatshirt!

Laker
March 20th, 2023, 09:38 AM
I was at the NJCAA women's D3 basketball tournament in Rochester MN on Wednesday. Saw a woman wearing a Stetson jacket. Four Minnesota junior college teams there, Maryland, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas. Never found out what her connection was to the Hatters.

Laker
May 1st, 2023, 10:23 PM
UND shirt on a gal who had been born in Fargo, went to school in Grand Forks, worked at a U-haul place in Phoenix. We had an interesting conversation about places and people who we had in common.

102 in Phoenix. It was 28 in MN when I got up Wednesday- Thursday driving through New Mexico the truck notified me that the road may be icy as the temperature was 32. If you've never seen the Salt River Valley in Arizona I suggest driving through it.

NY Crusader 2010
May 6th, 2023, 07:36 AM
This was a while back and I forgot to post it but I was driving up I-91 in northern Connecticut on the way to Springfield for the decisive game of the Holy Cross-American International hockey quarterfinal series. Saw a bright yellow Jeep Wrangler with a NDSU spare tire cover. And it was definitely the shade of yellow found on the trim of the Bison jerseys and helmet -- IIRC NDSU sometimes does wear yellow jerseys.

There were a number of AIC hockey players from North Dakota and Minnesota. I wouldn't have been surprised if that person was going to the game.

JSUSoutherner
May 28th, 2023, 05:00 AM
Just ran into some EIU fans in the Metro here in Rome on the way to the Colosseum

TribeNomad1
May 28th, 2023, 12:29 PM
Just ran into some EIU fans in the Metro here in Rome on the way to the Colosseum

Have the Lions been fed?

JSUSoutherner
May 28th, 2023, 12:54 PM
Have the Lions been fed?
Yeah, Lindenwood beat them in 2OT last year.

Ncagalum
May 30th, 2023, 07:55 PM
Saw a guy wearing an NDSU sweatshirt at the Elbe Philharmonie in Hamburg (yes Virginia, Germany) a couple days ago. He was speaking German and walking in other direction so I didn’t get a chance to speak with him.

Ivytalk
June 4th, 2023, 03:34 PM
In season 5 of The Crown, which my wife and I are now watching (again), Princess Diana wore a Harvard sweatshirt in a couple of episodes. So there’s that.

NY Crusader 2010
June 5th, 2023, 09:12 AM
I saw a car driving on the Bruckner Expressway in the Bronx this morning with two Lafayette stickers.

NY Crusader 2010
August 18th, 2023, 08:27 PM
On a quick 3-day vacation to Maine, I was surprised to only come across apparel from 3 FCS schools:

Holy Cross (x2!), Bryant, Villanova

Saw a lot of college sweatshirts and other gear but not FCS...

Pards Rule
August 27th, 2023, 11:49 AM
I saw a car driving on the Bruckner Expressway in the Bronx this morning with two Lafayette stickers.

Yes! And I have a guy and his family who have a 2nd home here on LBI, same street as me, who is a Cross grad. So we always chat up the upcoming season (they arent here much after Sept but did have a beer with them last NYE at Delaware Oyster House at Blvd & Delaware Ave in Beach Haven Terrace). Its really cool seeing all the flags for colleges flying here on Long Beach Island (LBI, NJ) with Patriot League, Delaware, and some unusual ones like Catholic Univ, Idaho! and SUNY Brockport! If I have time driving on the Beach Ave (used pretty exclusively for runners, joggers and bikers as well as cars lol) and no one behind me if I see a Lafayette shirt Im saying hi. Lehigh folks I stop and say GO PARDS!

Pards Rule
August 27th, 2023, 11:58 AM
I may have one to beat that? I was in Lewisburg PA (Bucknell! My parents 61 and brother 86 - and my tuxedo male cat Siete from 7th hole tree on Bucknell Golf Course now with me for 6 years, approx 7 years old) I saw in the Walmart NDSU tshirts selling for a buck! I guess oops wrong Bison shipment? Anyways txt my very good friend out in Fargo (we met prior to 2011 NDSU-Lafayette game when I went out there for four days) and said what size are you? He txt 2XL and noted the outline of the state behind the NDSU lettering was of South Dakota!! I didnt note that but true! So I bought him and his friend Pat one each and kept three. Tony my friend and Pat came to visit me for the afternoon here on Long Beach Island NJ when they came out to see the NDSU-Delaware game. First time they saw Atlantic!

NY Crusader 2010
September 14th, 2023, 06:28 AM
Spotted both Howard and Morgan State window stickers as I drove by the drop-off line at Harry Truman HS in Co-Op City Bronx, NY on Tuesday morning.

MSUBobcat
September 14th, 2023, 09:18 AM
Ran into a former Bobcat player on the light rail going to the Raiders @ Broncos game. Didn't catch his name. He would have been leaving MSU right around when I started.

Winterborn
September 14th, 2023, 02:00 PM
Ran across a nice young lady in NDSU football hoodie in Pornichet, FR and a Montana fan in Charles de Gaulle on the same trip.

caribbeanhen
September 14th, 2023, 03:41 PM
Ran across a nice young lady in NDSU football hoodie in Pornichet, FR and a Montana fan in Charles de Gaulle on the same trip.

café on the left Bank
Ordinary wine
Touching all the girls with your eyes

TribeNomad1
September 14th, 2023, 07:24 PM
café on the left Bank
Ordinary wine

Across the channel..........."Sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent".

Winterborn
September 15th, 2023, 02:48 PM
café on the left Bank
Ordinary wine

Not a bad song by the Wings. xthumbsupx

But my thoughts were not that lighthearted that evening, as I had just got back from visiting Normandy and going through the Ardennes forest. This song (original is by Motorhead) came to mind while I was driving though the French countryside and thinking of the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgGhhnQB1gw

The original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyDOGpBc40

OhioHen
September 16th, 2023, 08:17 AM
Yesterd, I was joined on a plane from Charlotte to Milwaukee by the ETSU women's golf team.

Pards Rule
September 16th, 2023, 08:49 AM
Yesterd, I was joined on a plane from Charlotte to Milwaukee by the ETSU women's golf team.

Who were they playing going to MKE?

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2023, 06:58 AM
Not a bad song by Wings
]

Really, one of his worst in fact I wish I never listened to that song:D

uni88
September 17th, 2023, 04:46 PM
Who were they playing going to MKE?

University of Wisconsin Badger Invitational.

NY Crusader 2010
September 26th, 2023, 05:27 PM
Was at Parent/Teacher night at St. Barnabas where my daughter is in Pre K. Briefly chatted with a woman wearing a William & Mary sweater and found out she's an alum. Told her I hoped to see her in Frisco!

ElCid
November 14th, 2023, 07:07 PM
Saw a dude cruising in downtown Brevard with a William & Mary license plate holder.

Laker
November 14th, 2023, 07:30 PM
Fergus Falls MN Wal-Mart. I'm buying chocolate milk (really) and a guy walks by wearing a Towson State sweatshirt. I was going to ask him the connection but didn't get my cart turned around fast enough.

Laker
November 15th, 2023, 11:28 PM
I'm in Williams Arena for the Gopher-Bison WBB game (you often see Bison gear there but it isn't about that). I look up at the out of town scoreboard and they had the score up for DIXIE STATE and UNLV, which was Tuesday night but anyway- shouldn't someone tell them about the name change?

NY Crusader 2010
November 18th, 2023, 08:29 AM
Saw a Tesla with Colgate and Notre Dame stickers on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Westchester County yesterday.

WWII
November 23rd, 2023, 03:06 PM
Montana Grizzly sweatshirt at the UAlbany v Army men's basketball game in Glens Falls.

NY Crusader 2010
March 5th, 2024, 05:51 PM
Saw a Western Carolina bumper sticker in Hartsdale, NY yesterday after taking my wife and newborn son to doctor's appointment.

NY Crusader 2010
March 7th, 2024, 03:19 PM
Spotted a URI bumper sticker in the Target parking garage in downtown White Plains, NY

Mocdaddy
March 17th, 2024, 03:57 PM
Montana Grizzly Alumni License Plate holder on Hwy 153 in Hixson, Tennessee.