PDA

View Full Version : FCS Sightings...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

ODUalum78
September 18th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Saw a guy here in Baltimore walk by me on the way to work with a Elon hoodie on. I stopped him and said I went to college there, and he didn't give me the slightest response. It was awkward. I don't think he knows anyone that went there, more or less that it was probably a college. Pretty good chance he probably stole that hoodie or something

That happened to me at Universal Orlando. I had on an ODU T saw a guy with an ODU sweatshirt on. I said "hey man!" He looked at me with a blank stare. I pointed to my shirt and then his, and he a kind of wry expression and sais "oh.....yeah" and walked on.

WataugaDave
September 18th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Spotted someone on campus sporting a JMU hoodie. No idea what that was about.

MorgantonAPPAlum
September 18th, 2012, 01:00 PM
On patrol in southern Iraq last year, someone had painted the University of Montana symbol on an underpass on MSR Tampa. The Montana guard infantry battalion worked out of Camp Adder and one of their company's is located in Missoula.

UNH72Plus
September 20th, 2012, 03:36 PM
My wife and I were hiking in the Canadian Rockies outside of Lake Louise and ran into a guy wearing a South Dakota State sweat shirt.

Twentysix
September 20th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Saw an EKU soccer shirt on campus today... very obscure.

Any GSU fans know the story of the flag at Tisa's?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/170484_10151093956112008_1176628639_o.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/339420_10151093955117008_1641768618_o.jpg

Great place, highly suggest it to anyone passing through Pago Pago.

There will be an NDSU flag keeping the Georiga Southern flag company starting next summer.

dgtw
September 20th, 2012, 07:35 PM
When I was going in the stadium at the Jax State-UTC game, I saw a guy wearing a Georgia Southern hat.

CID1990
September 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Power Cs everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GH7He-ZSBQ

Tiger better go ahead before these Chatty holders start flooding Augusts National. Nobody will stand a chance.

ST_Lawson
September 21st, 2012, 09:04 AM
I had this situation happen to me, but in reverse.

We live in Illinois, took a big family vacation down to Savannah, GA (me and my family, my sister and her family, my parents). We were having lunch at a restaurant down at the Savannah Riverfront and my mom happened to be wearing a purple Western Illinois shirt (as well as a purple hat and purple coat...she loves purple).

When we were done with our food, a guy at a table next to ours asked if we happened to be from Western. We said that yes, we were, live in Macomb, a bunch of us had graduated from Western and my wife, my mom and myself all work at Western now. The guy said that he had graduated from Western back in the '70s and was from a small town not too far from Macomb. He even mentioned a couple of names of guys that he had been in college with who were still working at Western and we recognized them both (one guy he mentioned was actually the father of one of my high school classmates).

I've also run into Western Illinois grads who recognize our apparel (I frequently wear Western shirts when out and about) in Corpus Christi, TX; Crested Butte, CO; and Portland, OR.

Ginsbach
September 21st, 2012, 10:02 AM
I was riding my bike to ISU's campus this morning and saw a guy wearing a Sam Houston State Football sweatshirt right outside my building. Pocatello is a strange place to see that.

I was wearing my NDSU National Champions shirt.

He did not seem pleased.

Twentysix
September 21st, 2012, 11:17 AM
There are like 700 georgia southern fans on here and none of them have any clue about the flag at Tisa's?

BucBisonAtLarge
September 21st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Baltimore is a great place to talk to strangers, hon. It is the Charm City.

Eaglesrus
September 21st, 2012, 12:08 PM
There are like 700 georgia southern fans on here and none of them have any clue about the flag at Tisa's?

I don't, but next time I'm there I'll ask and let you know.

citdog
September 21st, 2012, 02:02 PM
Baltimore is a great place to talk to strangers, hon. It is the Charm City.

especially the local barrister who dislikes cops.......and lunch

SpeedkingATL
September 21st, 2012, 02:17 PM
At the App State vs. Montana game at The Rock there was a guy a few rows away that had on a Montana State shirt. The coolest thing I saw that day was in downtown Boone before the game where I saw a Montana fan in Montana swag and what appeared to be his 5 or 6 year old son who had on a newly purchased App State Championship tee shirt over a Montana jersey. That's raising em right!

cbuck
September 21st, 2012, 02:28 PM
not an FCS sighting but I had a waiter in Salt Lake CIty ask me which conference McNeese was in. When I started to explain how we played in a different subdivision, he said, "yeah, you play in the FCS."

That's a first for me.

Mattymc727
September 21st, 2012, 04:10 PM
Driving north on the Everett Turnpike, the car in front of me had a Montana State sticker on the rear windshield. You dont see many of those is NH.

Twentysix
September 21st, 2012, 04:30 PM
not an FCS sighting but I had a waiter in Salt Lake CIty ask me which conference McNeese was in. When I started to explain how we played in a different subdivision, he said, "yeah, you play in the FCS."

That's a first for me.

SUU/Weber grad?

AmsterBison
September 22nd, 2012, 07:57 AM
Driving north on the Everett Turnpike, the car in front of me had a Montana State sticker on the rear windshield. You dont see many of those is NH.

Oh, don't sell New Hamsphire short. There are a lot of cars there. (i keed - that would work so much better if the state in question was North Dakota.)

Saw a gentleman with a t-shirt that read "Fighting Sioux" at the local high school's home opener in New Hope, PA.

Skjellyfetti
September 29th, 2012, 10:05 AM
SDSU Jackrabbits sign featured prominently on Gameday this morning.

OL FU
September 29th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Was standing by my office in my Furman shirt, when a guy walks up and says "Hey, I went to Georgia Southern". I said "Great, love the rivalry. Why are you wearing a UGA jersey"xrolleyesx

Eaglesrus
September 29th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Was standing by my office in my Furman shirt, when a guy walks up and says "Hey, I went to Georgia Southern". I said "Great, love the rivalry. Why are you wearing a UGA jersey"xrolleyesx

Thank you, what was his response?

OL FU
September 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Thank you, what was his response?

Been a bull dog fan all his life. Did see him again yesterday. He was excited about the student vote and the potential move up, so at least he does pay a little attention.

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Last weekend I was walking out of the grocery store and a nice asian man in a Honda yeilded to me in the crosswalk. I looked at his license plate frame and he had a Missouri State one. I doubt he was a football fan but still a sighting.

Twentysix
October 18th, 2012, 12:42 AM
FCS sightings,

1) Guy in a richmond sweater on campus.

2) I am doing research in The William and Mary Quarterly.

darell1976
October 18th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Someone at my work was wearing a Fordham hat.

UNIFanSince1983
October 18th, 2012, 12:10 PM
I see a lady at work frequently wearing Georgia State t-shirts

Eaglesrus
October 18th, 2012, 12:28 PM
I see a lady at work frequently wearing Georgia State t-shirts

Not a sighting, but your mention of GA State causes me to mention that I have a co-worker who was a back-up QB at Rhode Island a few decades ago. I thought it would be fun to give him a hard time this week, but turns out he doesn't care.

dudeitsaid
October 18th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Someone came into the Ellensburg Washington IHOP I work at with an NDSU sweatshirt, big time NDSU football fans in the party. I told them that NDSU looked like one of the most dominant teams I'd ever seen in FCS and I fully expected them to repeat...and then they lost! I also told them the touchdown at EWU was the right call, and they got lucky it started snowing because Taiwan Jones was about to set an FCS record for running yards on their D if things didn't get slippery, and they punched me in the face! (kidding, they were very classy, and we had a good laugh.)

Drblankstare
October 27th, 2012, 12:29 AM
I was at Texas Roadhouse in Fargo the other night and a saw an older fella wearing a Montana Grizz sweater. He also had a leatherman on his hip like it was a six shooter.

JMUNJ08
October 27th, 2012, 05:58 PM
DJ's Dugout in Omaha Nebraska flying a Stony Brook Seawolves flag. I think about as random as they come...

dgtw
October 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM
DJ's Dugout in Omaha Nebraska flying a Stony Brook Seawolves flag. I think about as random as they come...

Probably left from the College World Series.

JMUNJ08
October 27th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Probably left from the College World Series.

Good call as its literally steps from the stadium!

DuckDuckGriz
October 27th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Cal Poly polo at Blue plate in Santa Monica, CA.

darell1976
January 17th, 2013, 01:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj-fo5RxJGU&feature=player_embedded#!

Comedian Josh Wolf wearing a Sioux cap.

SeattleGriz
January 17th, 2013, 07:15 PM
While not quite a sighting, I was just in a company video that will be distributed to 170K employees, so I made sure to have my U of Montana lanyard prominently on display.

AmsterBison
January 17th, 2013, 08:21 PM
I saw an App State license plate in southeastern Pennsylvania yesterday... well, they don't have to have front license plates in PA so it was just an App State deal in place of the license plate... not sure what those are called.

WataugaDave
January 17th, 2013, 09:10 PM
"William and Mary Alumni" license plate frame spotted in Boone on Monday.

Twentysix
January 17th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Saw three W&M stickers on cars in Dallas.

Hammerhead
January 18th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Saw an Illinois State sweatshirt outside a grocery store here in Oregon the other day.

MR. CHICKEN
January 18th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Saw three W&M stickers on cars in Dallas

17500....MUSTAH BEEN....LOOKIN'....FO'.......SOUFF-FORK....xdontknowx....BRAWK/OBAMA/BIDEN/MISS.ELLIE!!!!!

Grizo406
January 18th, 2013, 06:00 PM
He's pitched numerous hissy fits this past week, and called me non stop for 2 days, so I decided to give in. With an offer to pay, I decided to honor Ursus' request and have lunch with him, today.

At our terrific lunch at Cafe Zydeco, we noticed a guy wearing a William & Mary hat. I said: "Go Tribe", and he just smiled?!!? Ursus ask him what the connection was, and he said something along the lines of: "I just went there.".

Though we were gonna' get some good football conversation from another FCS fan, (Ursus would have had to handle most of that talk), but it didn't happen.

Not a lot of William & Mary sightings in Missoula, but at least we saw a hat! And, I was finally able to make a valid post in this thread!

You're welcome!

Franks Tanks
January 18th, 2013, 10:30 PM
A house on my jogging route has been flying an App State flag recently. I make sure to stay away.

citdog
January 18th, 2013, 10:33 PM
A house on my jogging route has been flying an App State flag recently. I make sure to stay away.

you should get roundup and dump it in their yard in the shape WCU.

Eaglesrus
January 20th, 2013, 08:58 AM
saw a Furman shirt in the South Park mall in Charlotte yesterday.

HailSzczur
January 20th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Passed a woman walking through the quad at Nova yesterday wearing a SDSU Jackrabbits sweatshirt yesterday, then in the dining hall there was a girl with a Sioux Hockey sweatshirt

Bisonoline
January 20th, 2013, 01:31 PM
We were in Branson Mo last weekend. I was wearing a NDSU National Championship shirt from last year. As we were leaving the restaurant a guy says you got a pretty good football team. He was more familiar with Sam Houston as he was a UCA grad but said he watched the game on TV.

UD77
January 23rd, 2013, 08:57 AM
Saw a UD tee shirt in the White House and in the Trenton NJ capital building.

Appalachigan
January 28th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Current App student here. Went out west for a few weeks this past summer and met a whole family decked out in App gear in a gift shop in Yellowstone. Their daughter goes to App. They actually live near me. Small world

813Jag
January 28th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Saw a guy wearing a NDSU tshirt at Epcot on Saturday.

Skjellyfetti
February 4th, 2013, 04:44 PM
House of Cards (which is great, btw) mentions Furman a couple of times... and just watched an episode that mostly takes place at a military college in South Carolina called "Sentinel"...

Fear the Bird
February 5th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Guy wearing a UTC sweatshirt in my gym this morning

citdog
February 5th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Bought a Montana Griz mug at a 'Spirit Sale' at a local elementary school last week.

Go Griz!

darell1976
February 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO-qAZ6zP90&feature=player_embedded

Around the 1:19 mark there is a guy with a Sioux jersey next to the Warren Moon fan and just above him is a guy in a Bison jersey next to the Minnesota North Stars fan.

McNeese75
February 5th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Woman in a Furman sweatshirt at the Atlanta airport this evening

CID1990
May 18th, 2013, 09:29 AM
UTC Parent sticker on an Embassy employee's car here in San Salvador.

Sent from the center of the universe.

MSUBobcat
May 18th, 2013, 11:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO-qAZ6zP90&feature=player_embedded

Around the 1:19 mark there is a guy with a Sioux jersey next to the Warren Moon fan and just above him is a guy in a Bison jersey next to the Minnesota North Stars fan.

Pretty cool. Not only 2 FCS sightings, but a Sioux fan and Bison fan standing near each other. The Bison fan even reached out and touched the Sioux fan's shoulder. xeekx I didn't think this was allowed under the Bison-Sioux Rivalry Code. Does this mean both lose their respective Fandom cards?

NoDak 4 Ever
May 18th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Pretty cool. Not only 2 FCS sightings, but a Sioux fan and Bison fan standing near each other. The Bison fan even reached out and touched the Sioux fan's shoulder. xeekx I didn't think this was allowed under the Bison-Sioux Rivalry Code. Does this mean both lose their respective Fandom cards?

Those people all had to know one another. How else would you have half a dozen Vikings jerseys with the Bison and Sioux fans in Phoenix?

MSUBobcat
May 18th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Those people all had to know one another. How else would you have half a dozen Vikings jerseys with the Bison and Sioux fans in Phoenix?

Whoooosh!! Quite obvious they knew each other, detective. My point was more about the fact that 2 fans of this "rivalry" (hatred) could be seen being amiable toward each other. This never seems to be the case from reading the NDSU-UND interactions on this board.

IBleedYellow
May 18th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Notice they are holding beers in their hand.

Beer: The ultimate equalizer.

TheRevSFA
May 18th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Was in Saint Lucia, saw Georgia southern, Lehigh, Montana, uca and of course I was in SFA gear

Oh and one guy I saw was rocking Delaware stuff

parr90
May 20th, 2013, 03:21 PM
I was getting of a hotel elevator in Insbrook Austria (sp) while in Europe and a guy getting on had on a Georgia Southern T-shirt. I didnt know him.

saxbison
May 21st, 2013, 12:07 PM
Saw a William and Mary license plate cover on Hwy 83 heading toward Bismarck.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
May 21st, 2013, 03:07 PM
I have an EWU grad at my course today. He's rocking a nice Eagle golf shirt.

ThompsonThe
May 22nd, 2013, 03:06 AM
I went to Cambridge and saw a Harvard shirt.

cannonballgsu
June 11th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Saw this little gem this past weekend:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/cannonballgsu/photo_zps56835dd0.jpg

BEAR
June 11th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Saw a William and Mary shirt on a kid here in Conway. Asked him if he was going to go there. He replied, "sure am!" He appeared to be VERY proud.

ASUMountaineer
June 11th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Saw an NC Tage with "Go Griz" last week in uptown Charlotte.

IBleedYellow
June 11th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Saw a JMU sticker on the car of someone that lives in my apartment complex. Gave them hell for a bit once I figured out they were JMU alumi and going to NDSU.

Eaglesrus
June 23rd, 2013, 06:42 AM
We're visiting our son in Charlotte and have seen a number of App State car decals. Also saw a Coastal Carolina tee shirt being worn in a Nordstrom Rack store. Most interesting situation on the trip for me wasn't a sighting, but an encounter. Walked into Mast General Store in Waynesville, NC, and the first thing I hear is a conversation amongst three Western Carolina fans about GSU's and App's move to FBS.

Laker
June 23rd, 2013, 08:21 AM
I saw a Morehead State shirt on a guy in a Hutchinson, MN Walmart. I asked him about it- he had bought it on sale and thought that it was for Minnesota State-Moorhead- he had no idea that it was in Kentucky.

Thundar
June 23rd, 2013, 09:23 AM
I saw a Morehead State shirt on a guy in a Hutchinson, MN Walmart. I asked him about it- he had bought it on sale and thought that it was for Minnesota State-Moorhead- he had no idea that it was in Kentucky.

I'm not sure what's funnier, a guy not knowing the correct spelling for. Minnesota state university, or actually buying a shirt for Moorhead st, although wrong it's the thought of it

CID1990
June 23rd, 2013, 09:53 AM
We're visiting our son in Charlotte and have seen a number of App State car decals. Also saw a Coastal Carolina tee shirt being worn in a Nordstrom Rack store. Most interesting situation on the trip for me wasn't a sighting, but an encounter. Walked into Mast General Store in Waynesville, NC, and the first thing I hear is a conversation amongst three Western Carolina fans about GSU's and App's move to FBS.

Three WCU fans in one place at the same time? You sure it was Mast and not a tractor pull?

etsuandpurdue3
June 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Every so often when I go into the chiropractor, a guy has a Western Illinois sticker on his back truck glass. I've seen some Appalachian State stuff around here since it's the Tri-Cities. A kid at school has worn a Villanova t-shirt. I could be considered canon since I wear a Old Dominion Football t-shirt.

gumby013
June 23rd, 2013, 04:17 PM
Went to the car wash near me in Jersey and the guy drying my car was wearing a Northern Colorado shirt. Doesn't look like their career placement services are up to snuff.

Eaglesrus
June 23rd, 2013, 05:46 PM
Three WCU fans in one place at the same time? You sure it was Mast and not a tractor pull?

It was MGS and two of them were employees.

appsfan
June 23rd, 2013, 07:33 PM
I was behind a car that had a JMU sticker and a JMU license frame the week before last in Lexington, NC.

Eaglesrus
June 24th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Saw an Elon shirt at the local YMCA this morning.

pike51
June 24th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Saw an NDSU t-shirt at the local Sonic. Only 2 miles from the Air Force base so we see a lot of different schools. NDSU was not expected though.

Sycamore51
June 24th, 2013, 09:15 PM
We took the boys to Disney World last week and I saw Montana Griz stuff on 2 different days, several GA Southern people, a father and son wearing Appy shirts, an older couple with NDSU gear on, and one other guy with Indiana State gear on.

CID1990
June 24th, 2013, 09:33 PM
We took the boys to Disney World last week and I saw Montana Griz stuff on 2 different days, several GA Southern people, a father and son wearing Appy shirts, an older couple with NDSU gear on, and one other guy with Indiana State gear on.

All of them were selling peanuts, cotton candy and handing out napkins in the sh***ters weren't they?

darell1976
June 24th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Saw a guy in a Fighting Sioux shirt at my son's baseball game.

appsfan
June 25th, 2013, 08:25 PM
All of them were selling peanuts, cotton candy and handing out napkins in the sh***ters weren't they?

No, the guys in the light blue bell hop costumes were doing that...

CID1990
June 25th, 2013, 09:40 PM
No, the guys in the light blue bell hop costumes were doing that...

The best thing you can do when you see a masterpiece of smack is not to reply but to take notes, Grasshoppa.

Sitting Bull
June 28th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Man with Dartmouth tshirt today.

Southern Bison
June 28th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Saw a guy in a Fighting Sioux shirt at my son's baseball game.

It's nice that the Salvation Army store still has a wide selection of Sioux apparel for sale...xthumbsupx

BEAR
June 28th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Found these at a TJ Max in Conway:

Nearly all the shirts had that thick sewn patch as you can see...and only $6 each! Size large I believe. Interesting to see them so far away from their schools. NDSU and Montana State were the iron on type but the other 4, along with a UCA one I bought, were that hand sewn thick logo. Nice.

Willie
June 30th, 2013, 10:55 PM
I've posted this on CS before, but there's a very attractive woman in my apartment complex with Virginia plates and a JMU sticker in the window. Found out she's going to grad school here at Montana.

Grizo406
July 1st, 2013, 12:22 AM
I was at Caras Park, in downtown Missoula, today with an old acquaintance, and a new friend.

Saw a very attractive older guy wearing a Wofford College t-shirt.

That old F'er had it goin' on!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 1st, 2013, 01:15 AM
I was at Caras Park, in downtown Missoula, today with an old acquaintance, and a new friend.

That was you Schmizbo. It was a pretty nice shirt though.

Grizo406
July 1st, 2013, 03:31 AM
That was you Schmizbo. It was a pretty nice shirt though.

http://wingatemissoula.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/shawn_johnson-72261.jpg

That's Schmizbo406, if you please!??!

I did look pretty good in my Wofford College t-shirt though, huh?!!? xnodxxnodxxnodx

Didn't complain once about being an old queen, nor did I mention anything about the oppressive heat, and the problems it was causing my graham cracker hips.

PS...Is the University Book Store open on Sunday's?

RabidRabbit
July 1st, 2013, 07:39 AM
Although not decked out in SDSU Blue & Yellow, this piano player is an SDSU product, and Iowa & Kansas Rock-n-Roll hall of Famer. I'm rabidly proud of my bro!

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/audience-sizzle-reels-part-1/n38456

citdog
July 1st, 2013, 12:56 PM

Some older guy ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to take me fishing but confided in me that he enjoys using autographed headshots of R. Lee Ermy as aids for self pleasuring.

Grizo406
July 1st, 2013, 07:33 PM
Some older guy ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to take me fishing but confided in me that he enjoys using autographed headshots of R. Lee Ermy as aids for self pleasuring.

Said older guy is rethinking the former, and the later is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

You're welcome...xcoffeex

darell1976
July 3rd, 2013, 10:43 AM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/404990/

GRAND FORKS - A University of North Dakota logo may be popping up in another one of Josh Duhamel’s movies.

Producers for the movie “Strings,” tentatively scheduled to be released in 2014, called UND this week and asked for an image that it could place on a wall in one of Duhamel’s scenes.

UND sent a couple of images that producers could use.

Duhamel, a Minot native and a UND fan, has found ways to get the school’s logo in movies before.

In the 2010 movie “Life As We Know It,” Duhamel asked producers if he could wear the Fighting Sioux logo in the movie. They gave it the OK and he wore a Fighting Sioux T-shirt.

UND going Hollywood...again.

UD77
July 5th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Any golf fans out there that watch the The Big Break - Mexico.

Jay was wearing a JMU hat a couple of weeks ago.

Stephanie (who unfortunately left the show this past week ) was wearing a Furman FU hat.

Only 12 contestants on the show and two were wearing FCS hats

Go Lehigh TU Owl
July 5th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Just met former Montana Griz and current Tennessee Titan Marc Mariani. He was wearing a Griz golf shirt....

saxbison
July 7th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Saw a chocolate lab with a Griz collar at SuperValu in Beulah, ND.

frozennorth
July 7th, 2013, 02:16 PM
I've seen Illinois State twice recently in Grand Forks. EKU as well.

appsfan
July 7th, 2013, 10:46 PM
In Sarasota FL for vacation and I have seen an Eastern Kentucky cap, Villanova T-shirt, Georgia Southern flag, and my App State flag on the beach.

GATA_Eagles
July 8th, 2013, 06:59 AM
This was last Saturday but there was a Citadel grad that ate at a restaurant in Albany, GA with his wife

cannonballgsu
July 8th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Saw a Chatty "C" on the back of a Jeep this past weekend in GA heading west on I16.

CID1990
July 8th, 2013, 11:07 AM
This was last Saturday but there was a Citadel grad that ate at a restaurant in Albany, GA with his wife

It was his 3rd wife and it was a Denny's, right?

pike51
July 8th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Georgia Southern sign on the wall of the fish market that Alton Brown visits for his show Good Eat's (episode: Wake Up Little Sushi)

Thundering_Herd
July 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/404990/

UND going Hollywood...again.
you'll probably need more Kleenex and jergens soon... I think you need to go back and read what this is supposed to be about. Sightings of out-of-state fcs apparel in your neck of the woods as opposed to actively seeking und gear on the internet or spotting wioux gear in Fargo (75 miles from grand forks).... big deal!

Anyhoo, coming off of two different trips to Colorado and the Black Hills where I saw Towson, Ga So, N Colorado, Griz, SDSU, and NDSU gear at Denver International. My two year old had his favorite Bison cap on and got "Go Bison" at the airport, down at Mt Rushmore and from a cashier on top of Pike's Peak (CSU grad... chuckle-worthy). Went to a cave tour near Sturgis. When we just got down into the first cavern, the previous group was finishing up. Some Bieber haircut-looking twig in that group saw my shirt and my little man's cap and said "I go to SD State, you guys suck". I said "You'd better leave if you wanna see light again. My 2 yr old will kick your wabbit ass". I assumed that was his mom that grabbed his arm and led him out of the cave.

Mountaineer
July 8th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Saw a Lehigh shirt on a dude at MoKaBe's Coffeehouse in the Tower Grove area of St. Louis.

Also a guy wearing App gear around - oh wait, that was me. :D

Laker
July 8th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Last night in Hector, MN at a play dress rehearsal for the 135th anniversary of the town- two of the guys in the choir had NDSU t-shirts on. Together with the guy next to them in the Gustavus t-shirt, they looked like the side of an offensive line. BIG boys!

darell1976
July 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM
you'll probably need more Kleenex and jergens soon... I think you need to go back and read what this is supposed to be about. Sightings of out-of-state fcs apparel in your neck of the woods as opposed to actively seeking und gear on the internet or spotting wioux gear in Fargo (75 miles from grand forks).... big deal!

Anyhoo, coming off of two different trips to Colorado and the Black Hills where I saw Towson, Ga So, N Colorado, Griz, SDSU, and NDSU gear at Denver International. My two year old had his favorite Bison cap on and got "Go Bison" at the airport, down at Mt Rushmore and from a cashier on top of Pike's Peak (CSU grad... chuckle-worthy). Went to a cave tour near Sturgis. When we just got down into the first cavern, the previous group was finishing up. Some Bieber haircut-looking twig in that group saw my shirt and my little man's cap and said "I go to SD State, you guys suck". I said "You'd better leave if you wanna see light again. My 2 yr old will kick your wabbit ass". I assumed that was his mom that grabbed his arm and led him out of the cave.

Better tell RabidRabbit then...
Post #841

Although not decked out in SDSU Blue & Yellow, this piano player is an SDSU product, and Iowa & Kansas Rock-n-Roll hall of Famer. I'm rabidly proud of my bro!

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/...-part-1/n38456

And who cares where I see UND gear. Are you the FCS Sightings police?

UNDColorado
July 8th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Better tell RabidRabbit then...
Post #841

And who cares where I see UND gear. Are you the FCS Sightings police?

Seems like an FCS sighting to me...

To stay on topic I recently saw a couple up in the mountains (most likely on vacation), the girl had a UND shirt and the guy had a NDSU baseball cap. I imagine sports arguments in that house heat up from time to time lol. I didn't get a chance to talk to them because I was going downhill on my mountain bike. I did yell out Go Sioux though!

crabby terrier
July 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM
i saw a guy with a GRIZ t-shirt on in the Turks and Caicos a few weeks ago. he said he was at the '07 playoff game when we beat them. i wore my wofford shirts the next two days but didn't run into him again. did have someone from wisconsin comment about my shirt and our basketball team of 2010.

GO TERRIERS!!!

GATA_Eagles
July 8th, 2013, 07:56 PM
It was his 3rd wife and it was a Denny's, right?

No I'm working on my internship and have a second summer job as well. It's a place called Roosters

Tribe4SF
July 11th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Walk into the grocery in Avon, NC on Hatteras Island and spot a guy in an NDSU Natl. Champ t-shirt. Had a good talk, and agreed the Tribe and Bison need to meet this year!

pike51
July 11th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Walk into the grocery in Avon, NC on Hatteras Island and spot a guy in an NDSU Natl. Champ t-shirt. Had a good talk, and agreed the Tribe and Bison need to meet this year!

Obviously the guy was picking up some VD meds from the pharmacy. Must have been down in Norfolk the night before. :)

Bogus Megapardus
July 11th, 2013, 04:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BO6PWA1CcAAaFTs.jpg

dewey
July 11th, 2013, 04:40 PM
I saw a Richmond Spiders logo on the back of a SUV this morning on the way to work in Minneapolis Minnesota.

Dewey

ncbears
July 11th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Saw a guy wearing a Sac State sweatshirt in Boulder, last week.

Eaglesrus
July 13th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Just saw a Montana State University Bobcats tee shirt on a river cruise in Ottawa, Canada. Up here trying to escape the heat; we failed.

Laker
July 13th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Little boy wearing an orange Idaho State cap in Hector, MN!

darell1976
July 13th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Little boy wearing an orange Idaho State cap in Hector, MN!

Did you tell the parents that's child abuse.:D

Laker
July 13th, 2013, 06:37 PM

:D I'll be on the lookout tonight when I go in to watch the fireworks.

Grizo406
July 13th, 2013, 06:40 PM
At the Farmer's Market in downtown Missoula today, I saw a guy wearin' an old school University of Montana t-shirt, getting his ass kicked by a large bag of popcorn!xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

It was awesome!!xnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
July 13th, 2013, 07:25 PM
That bag of popcorn was an asshole.

Grizo406
July 13th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Kettle Korn remains undefeated in Missoula, and lookin' for a title shot against the best popcorn on our Planet; the stuff that comes from Ace Hardware!

Put some ice on your ego, pal...there's a reason I didn't want any of it!!xlolxxlolxxlolx

dewey
July 13th, 2013, 09:48 PM

No kidding!

Dewey

Twentysix
July 14th, 2013, 02:26 AM
I've seen a million CP and UC-Davis license plate holders and hats and t shirts while ive been in sanfran/sac/napa. One Montana state shirt in Los Angeles and one tonight at the wharf in SF. there were also an inexplicably large number of NAU shirts at NAU's campus xblehx and I saw a kid wearing sd state shorts in blue and gold at muir forest north of sf. I think he got them from a thrift store :\

I have seen zero sac gear while in sacramento. I did see a guy wearing a Cal Poly hat and a UC Davis shirt though, he was working at the castle in napa. Seemed kind of weird, they must be crappy rivals.

Sadly the people I am staying with in Sac didn't seem to realize either Davis or Sac had a football team. And they seem to know more about Davis than Sac.

Also caught a glimpse of a LEHIGH sweatshirt at the wharf.

gumby013
July 14th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Went looking for Twinkies at 6am today at the Walmart in Kearney, NJ.

Spotted the following:

Monmouth Shirt
Lehigh Hat
Campbell Shirt...WTF

Bisonoline
July 14th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Went looking for Twinkies at 6am today at the Walmart in Kearney, NJ.

Spotted the following:

Monmouth Shirt
Lehigh Hat
Campbell Shirt...WTF
\

You pregnant?:D

Twentysix
July 15th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Had a reverse sighting today at the California State Fair. A guy in a twins shirt made a point to come up to me and talk to me about the bison.

gumby013
July 15th, 2013, 05:00 AM
\

You pregnant?:D

Nah, just fat. :)

Bisonator
July 15th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Met a couple of Griz fans (hats) at the fair in Fargo on Saturday. Nice people we had a good chat about the upcoming season! :)

Also saw a couple jack fans (shirts) there too. Unfortunately! xpissedx

cmaxwellgsu
July 19th, 2013, 07:59 PM
I saw a Montana St sticker on a truck in south GA today. Did a double take.

RabidRabbit
July 19th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Duquense Football sweatshirt spotted at the SpringHill near LaGuardia Airport to go with the Jacks shirt, and NDSU Bison shirts seen each day at the same SpringHill.

Eaglesrus
July 20th, 2013, 07:56 PM
This is not a report of a sighting, just the opposite, in fact. I'm disappointed that no App Staters have reported seeing a GA Southern hat and tee shirt in Charlotte today. Would have enjoyed meeting some.

Twentysix
July 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM
Saw a Montana State license plate holder in Portland, and a PSU business student selling ice cream at the Saturday market. Also another reverse NDSU sighting with another alumni in Portland.

Bisonoline
July 21st, 2013, 03:31 PM
Saw a Montana State license plate holder in Portland, and a PSU business student selling ice cream at the Saturday market. Also another reverse NDSU sighting with another alumni in Portland.

What are you doing out there?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
July 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM
There's a guy in a Northern Colorado Golf Shirt playing at my club today. Also, one of the lady Dartmouth golfers was playing this afternoon.

UAalum72
July 21st, 2013, 05:24 PM
Saw a Lehigh t-shirt with a Mountain Hawk crapping a Leopard in the Cask & Flagon before the Yankees-Red Sox game yesterday.

Twentysix
July 21st, 2013, 11:26 PM
What are you doing out there?

On my way to Vancouver from LA with about 20 days in between, lol. Saw some griz and cat stuff in Seattle, no sign of any EWU stuff though.

ncbears
July 21st, 2013, 11:46 PM
On my way to Vancouver from LA with about 20 days in between, lol. Saw some griz and cat stuff in Seattle, no sign of any EWU stuff though.

Love that area of the country. Absolutely gorgeous!

ncbears
July 21st, 2013, 11:48 PM
Saw a guy with a UNI shirt in Estes Park, Co today. Freaking tourists . xnonono2x

gumby013
July 22nd, 2013, 04:57 AM
Went out to that Walmart in Kearney, NJ again, looking for Twinkies.

Spotted a Stony Brook shirt.

Still no Twinkies though...

Sam_Kats
August 5th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Saw a 'Maine Alumni' sticker on a truck down here on the Texas Gulf Coast.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 5th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Went out to that Walmart in Kearney, NJ again, looking for Twinkies.

Spotted a Stony Brook shirt.

Still no Twinkies though...

I saw this billboard in Kansas City yesterday.

http://www.lamar.com/~/media/FCC9B40C7E554EAC8719A3F279FEC67E.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Saw a guy wearing a Maine shirt in local convenience store last week. citdog actually spotted him and talked to him for a few minutes. He was sort of surprised having a couple dudes in Missoula come up and talk to him with knowledge of his team.

Especially since one of the dudes sounds like he's from Charleston.

TheRevSFA
August 5th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Saw a 'Maine Alumni' sticker on a truck down here on the Texas Gulf Coast.

I think I saw the same truck

TheRevSFA
August 5th, 2013, 12:50 PM
I saw some McNeese stuff on the Island this weekend - proof that Galveston is truly the Redneck Riveria

FormerPokeCenter
August 5th, 2013, 04:14 PM
No self-respecting McNeese fan would be caught dead on Galveston Island. Clearly, they were slumming! If a McNeese fan wants to go to the beach, we head to Johnson's Bayou and/or Holly Beach in Cameron Parish!

On a related note, I saw a guy rockin a Towson Jersey during the 24 Hours of Booty in Charlotte last week. Nice guy. I threw the football with his kids while I took a break from riding...

I tried to look up Chet Steadman, who's a regular on AGS and who captained a team in Charlotte, Team 2 x 4, but I didn't realize that the backs of their jerseys said "Hammer Cancer" until about midway through the event. I probably rode by him on the course and didn't realize it. I was wearing a generic 24HOB jersey...

McNeese75
August 6th, 2013, 12:44 AM
I saw some McNeese stuff on the Island this weekend - proof that Galveston is truly the Redneck Riveria

Obviously so, you were there!!!! xlolx

Southern Bison
August 6th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Spotted a young couple in Walmart with GaSo shirts in Charlotte...

dewey
August 6th, 2013, 08:32 AM
I saw a Colgate window sticker on highway 169 and I-694 this morning.

Dewey

pike51
August 6th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Spotted a young couple in Walmart with GaSo shirts in Charlotte...

Hmmm... JGEagle7 (from GSUFans) just moved there and GSU08 (from GSUFans) lives there. Could have been one of them.

In April, we have the Web.com Tour in town (Valdosta, GA) and I've got a couple of caddies who stay at our house and have done so for a few years. One of them is an NDSU grad. I've lost the bet the past 2 years so I'm the proud owner of 2 NDSU championship t-shirts. However, he wears the Georgia Southern Ping Polo I gave him at least once a week!

NoDak 4 Ever
August 6th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Hmmm... JGEagle7 (from GSUFans) just moved there and GSU08 (from GSUFans) lives there. Could have been one of them.

In April, we have the Web.com Tour in town (Valdosta, GA) and I've got a couple of caddies who stay at our house and have done so for a few years. One of them is an NDSU grad. I've lost the bet the past 2 years so I'm the proud owner of 2 NDSU championship t-shirts. However, he wears the Georgia Southern Ping Polo I gave him at least once a week!

I'd rock a GSU shirt once in a while if I had one. I might not have done that if we weren't 3-0 against you guys. Not smack, just real talk. My wife used to coach debate at UW Oshkosh, with that and during her grad school recruiting trips, I ended up with a Idaho State, Ohio State, North Carolina, Marquette and Wayne State t-shirt. Combined with my 5 stop college career I also have a Minnesota State-Moorhead, St. Cloud State, and South Dakota State shirt of some kind.

One of the advantages of working from home, I never have to buy a grown up wardrobe xthumbsupx

Pard4Life
August 6th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Saw a black BMW on the Parkway in North Jersey with a Montana State bumper sticker.

Double bonus: car also had a New Mexico Tech sticker.

TheRevSFA
August 6th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Obviously so, you were there!!!! xlolx

Ha..I live there..I try to keep the redneck away

TheRevSFA
August 6th, 2013, 02:21 PM
No self-respecting McNeese fan would be caught dead on Galveston Island. Clearly, they were slumming! If a McNeese fan wants to go to the beach, we head to Johnson's Bayou and/or Holly Beach in Cameron Parish!

On a related note, I saw a guy rockin a Towson Jersey during the 24 Hours of Booty in Charlotte last week. Nice guy. I threw the football with his kids while I took a break from riding...

I tried to look up Chet Steadman, who's a regular on AGS and who captained a team in Charlotte, Team 2 x 4, but I didn't realize that the backs of their jerseys said "Hammer Cancer" until about midway through the event. I probably rode by him on the course and didn't realize it. I was wearing a generic 24HOB jersey...

Last I heard Holly Beach was a debris pile

Walkon79
August 6th, 2013, 02:38 PM
I ran into another MSU fan while playing golf in Moorehead, and a day earlier saw a family decked out in Griz gear at Detriot Lakes.

FormerPokeCenter
August 6th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Last I heard Holly Beach was a debris pile

That does nothing to diminish it's allure as the Coon Ass Riviera...No self-respecting Coon-Ass is going to vacay where there's an accumulation of red necks...

Willie
August 7th, 2013, 07:39 PM
I ran into another MSU fan while playing golf in MOORHEAD, and a day earlier saw a family decked out in Griz gear at Detriot Lakes.

FIFY. Having lived in F-M for 4 years, I know they're very picky about how you both say and spell it.

Southern Bison
August 8th, 2013, 01:27 AM

Sounds about right for the ages and they were in the Lawn & Garden section...hell, ask them if they shop at the Walmart off South Tryon St.

Web.com Tour will be in Charlotte in September...I've had a couple of friends that caddy on the tour stay with me. Who is the NDSU grad?

I was in there today and I couldn't believe what I saw!! There was a guy I can only describe as a true redneck wearing jean shorts with "strategically placed" App State stickers. I honestly think they were in those locations to cover up tears or holes in his jorts. If I could've snapped an inconspicuous pic, I would've.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 8th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Sounds about right for the ages and they were in the Lawn & Garden section...hell, ask them if they shop at the Walmart off South Tryon St.

Web.com Tour will be in Charlotte in September...I've had a couple of friends that caddy on the tour stay with me. Who is the NDSU grad?

I was in there today and I couldn't believe what I saw!! There was a guy I can only describe as a true redneck wearing jean shorts with "strategically placed" App State stickers. I honestly think they were in those locations to cover up tears or holes in his jorts. If I could've snapped an inconspicuous pic, I would've.

Awesome, you should have went and talked to him, I'm pretty sure that was Appaholic.

Twentysix
August 8th, 2013, 02:14 AM
FIFY. Having lived in F-M for 4 years, I know they're very picky about how you both say and spell it.

One is in Minnesota and ones in Kentucky I think. (though he added an additional o for Kentucky.)

Go Lehigh TU Owl
August 8th, 2013, 04:23 AM
NDSU and Towson shirts at the NASCAR race at Pocono this past Sunday.

cannonballgsu
August 8th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Although they weren't wearing App State gear, my new wife and I met two App State grads in Negril Jamaica last week. Very nice couple too.

pike51
August 8th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Saw a guy getting arrested this morning wearing a Sam Houston shirt! True story!

gumby013
August 8th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Saw a guy getting arrested this morning wearing a Sam Houston shirt! True story!

I hope it was the runner-up shirt.

Sam_Kats
August 8th, 2013, 01:16 PM
He won't have to change colors, at least

Walkon79
August 8th, 2013, 01:22 PM

Sorry :( I always screw that up. Nice golf course BTW out on the east side of town. The Meadows? I think. We stayed in Fargo for about 4 days and i wore my Bobcat hat, even on campus :)

word
August 8th, 2013, 01:44 PM

Nickels has been pretty quiet lately......???

dewey
August 9th, 2013, 07:38 PM
I just saw a girl wearing Illinois State sweatshirt at the Becker county fair in Detroit Lakes Minnesota. Crazy that it is 65 degrees in early August.

Dewey

chattownmocs
August 9th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Moc golfer Steven Fox captured the Tennessee Amateur Championship today at Chattanooga Golf and Country club. Fox now heads to Brookline Massachusetts to defend his US Amateur title next week.

gumby013
August 10th, 2013, 09:07 AM
No FCS sightings this time, besides my own NDSU hat. But, I did find these!

Eaglesrus
August 10th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Saw a car with a Furman plate and another with W&M and Tribe magnets in Annapolis, MD today.

Southern Bison
August 17th, 2013, 08:29 AM
At the Wyndham Championship (PGA) in Greensboro...sporting my Bison gear and have already seen App State. Updates throughout the day.

Eaglesrus
August 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Saw an App State decal on a car with a local tag in Savannah today.

RabidRabbit
August 17th, 2013, 09:45 AM
SpringHill Suites near LGA in NYC. SacSt Hornets, NDSU Bison, SDSU Jacks.

Twentysix
August 17th, 2013, 10:50 AM
SpringHill Suites near LGA in NYC. SacSt Hornets, NDSU Bison, SDSU Jacks.

That's crazy, I never even saw Sac St stuff in Sacramento, lol.

TribeNomad
August 17th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Saw a guy in a UNH Wildcats shirt at Wall Drug in Wall, SD.

melloware13
August 17th, 2013, 09:01 PM
I saw a van with RI plates and Maine Black Bears decals driving north on I-95 in SC

Edit: In the states of the schools, but with out of state plates, I saw a car with NC plates and a Jacksonville Dolphins decal just north of Jacksonville on 95 and a car with DE plates and a Citadel decal on 95 around Manning, SC

TribeNomad
August 23rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Not FCS (but our first foe this year). Saw a gaggle of Wvu fans at Mt. Rushmore yesterday. Group of older folks all decked out in the yellow and blue.

Twentysix
August 24th, 2013, 09:13 AM
There was a guy decked head to toe in samford gear at Loaf and Jug on North University, Illinois license plate though.

OL FU
August 24th, 2013, 10:14 AM

That is the reason I don't make those bets.xsmhx I would rather lose the money:o

Eaglesrus
September 11th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Gotta say that I was REALLY surprised to see a guy wearing a GA Southern shirt in the airport in Sacramento, CA today.

Skyhawk71
September 11th, 2013, 08:19 PM
In Saint Louis, Mo: @ Cardinals game last week: Montana State, UNI, Central Arkansas

pike51
September 16th, 2013, 06:41 AM
At the Georgia Southern, Wofford game...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18264&stc=1

Pike51, Southern Bison, 1peat (from GSUFans)

Apparently, it only take 1 Bison fan to put the bad mojo on Georgia Southern.

RabidRabbit
September 16th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Saw a guy in a UNH Wildcats shirt at Wall Drug in Wall, SD.

Hope you saw the Corn Palace too. Enjoy the Black Hills trip.

University of San Diego at the NY SpringHill during the US Open tourney.

Southern Bison
September 16th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Now Pike, you know Lil' Man & I were cheering for GaSo...and here's the proof.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=43447a813a&view=att&th=14128b10762c3fc2&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1446371204057268224-local0&safe=1&zw

Roll Eagle
September 20th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Southern Bison

http://i.imgur.com/dSETyhG.jpg

Walkon79
September 20th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Northern Co. Sweatshirt at the Seahawks / Niners game!

CopperCat
September 20th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Saw an SUV with an App State bumper sticker on I-5 in traffic today. Oregon plates though. Does that make them Oregon hippy or an Appalachian hippy?

Southern Bison
October 3rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
Spotted an Albany t-shirt in Rock Hill, SC yesterday filling up with cheap gas.

veinup
October 3rd, 2013, 07:22 PM
Saw an SUV with an App State bumper sticker on I-5 in traffic today. Oregon plates though. Does that make them Oregon hippy or an Appalachian hippy?

saw an SUV with a JMU sticker on it today, Seattle.

Winindy
October 4th, 2013, 07:43 AM
My son's middle school in Indianapolis is usually a uniform wearing school, polo shirt and khakis. Yesterday was college day though, and they could wear shirts from any school. My son decided to wear a NDSU shirt and thought he'd be the only one representing them. Turns out there were 3 other kids wearing Bison gear.

My elementary school son also had college day and he wore a Citadel shirt. He was a loner.

Tribal
October 4th, 2013, 08:49 AM

I took this a couple of days ago in Annandale, Virginia.

RabidRabbit
October 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
UND, like SDSU, has several ROTC programs. There are a fair # of SDSU/UND alumni in the DC area.

That is a REALLY GOOD personalized VA plate tho.

Twentysix
October 4th, 2013, 10:59 AM
UND, like SDSU, has several ROTC programs. There are a fair # of SDSU/UND alumni in the DC area.

That is a REALLY GOOD personalized VA plate tho.

There are public schools that don't have ROTC?

We have Army and Air Force I think.

RabidRabbit
October 4th, 2013, 12:30 PM
There are public schools that don't have ROTC?

We have Army and Air Force I think.

IIRC, USD nor UNO have ROTC.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 9th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Here in Lawrence, saw a guy using a local bank ATM at a grocery store so might be a local wearing head to toe PVAM gear. Thought he might be a Vikings fan till he turned around.

Twentysix
October 9th, 2013, 02:23 PM
IIRC, USD nor UNO have ROTC.

I actually just found out NDSU is cutting its army ROTC programs in 15-16. :\

USD is another program that is having their ROTC cut, so they must have had it.

University of South Dakota
Northern Michigan University
North Dakota State University
University of Wisconsin–La Crosse
Arkansas State University
University of Tennessee at Martin
University of North Alabama
Georgia Regents (Augusta State) University
University of Southern Mississippi
East Tennessee State University
Morehead State University
Tennessee Technological University
University of California–Santa Barbara

Eaglesrus
October 9th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Saw a James Madison shirt in one of the local YMCAs the other day.

citdog
October 9th, 2013, 04:00 PM
seen in pigs ass, ga

http://media5.picsearch.com/is?YgknWDTBnKlg84I11wlwZd9Iba7Hmh34B8KYIFAll0M&height=341

NoDak 4 Ever
October 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Saw a James Madison shirt in one of the local YMCAs the other day.

On a homeless guy staying there?

MR. CHICKEN
October 9th, 2013, 04:33 PM
seen in pigs ass, ga

http://media5.picsearch.com/is?YgknWDTBnKlg84I11wlwZd9Iba7Hmh34B8KYIFAll0M&height=341

YSUBIGRED......WHIFF...."BIG RED"...........AWK!

YSUBIGRED...HAD HER BATH WAWA....IN HIS SIPPY CUP...................BRAWK!

Southern Bison
October 26th, 2013, 09:53 PM
I think it's safe to say that I will never be invited to another GaSo game ever! 0-4 when I've been in attendance...

Thanks to NCEagle2000 for the tickets and tailgating with RollEagle.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/1390753_10202038024943135_1145544634_n.jpg

UNH_Alum_In_CT
October 27th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Yesterday, I had the pleasure of reliving some good tailgating at Shuart Stadium with old friend Uncle Buck at Lavalle Stadium. He's embraced Seawolves' Football, but doesn't have the same passion as he did for the Flying Dutchmen. Some great LI Italian Heroes washed down with Smuttynose (NH) Maibock, Red Hook (NH) Black Lobstah Lager and Harpoon (MA or VT) Octoberfest brews. Also, stopped to talk with a guy wearing a Delaware sweatshirt and cap. Turns out he lives on Long Island and had two sons attend UNH.

NCEagle2000
October 27th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I think it's safe to say that I will never be invited to another GaSo game ever! 0-4 when I've been in attendance...

Thanks to NCEagle2000 for the tickets and tailgating with RollEagle.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/1390753_10202038024943135_1145544634_n.jpg
Anytime it was a pleasure hanging out with ya'll and yes you are never allowed at another Georgia Southern football game.

Tubakat2014
October 31st, 2013, 05:25 PM
Saw a Western Carolina decal on a car in Houston today. A nice change of pace from the 500 million A&M and UT decals and bumper stickers I see every day.

Southern Bison
November 1st, 2013, 12:59 AM
The bartender at my local watering hole wearing a W&M shirt! Atta Boy!

SoCon2013
November 2nd, 2013, 10:11 AM
YSUBIGRED......WHIFF...."BIG RED"...........AWK!

YSUBIGRED...HAD HER BATH WAWA....IN HIS SIPPY CUP...................BRAWK!

Hilarious. Where have you been the last few years? Back in the day, your humor was some of the brightest posts on AGS. You seemed to have the knack of poking fun without ever being malicious.

Southern Bison
November 2nd, 2013, 02:24 PM
PhillyApp, GreatAppSt, Southern Bison, Big C, & T-Doghttps://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202096586047126&id=1561783847&set=gm.10151708479086120&source=48&refid=18&ref=bookmark&_ft_

citdog
November 2nd, 2013, 02:40 PM
PhillyApp, GreatAppSt, Southern Bison, Big C, & T-Doghttps://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202096586047126&id=1561783847&set=gm.10151708479086120&source=48&refid=18&ref=bookmark&_ft_

http://abbym.edublogs.org/files/2012/11/InvisibleMan-mage-t0qjq4.jpg

Southern Bison
November 2nd, 2013, 08:55 PM

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1436_10202096586047126_882747591_n.jpg

stevdock
November 2nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
This is as good a place as any to post this. My family and I went to Disneyworld a few weeks ago and my 6 year old daughter said to me, "Dad the first character that has all five fingers I'm teaching the Bison horns to." So we saw a few characters and she was kinda disappointed that Mickey and Co. only had 4 fingers. Then we ran across Chip and Dale, and my daughter was so excited. Here's the final result.

appsfan
November 12th, 2013, 11:16 PM
I was in San Francisco this weekend to watch my Panthers defeat the 49ers. While I was there, I saw a guy in a Youngstown State hoodie as well as a woman wearing a Norfolk State hoodie.

maine612
November 13th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Minneapolis airport this morning....just saw a couple in his and hers NDSU jackets....the NASCAR type. Probably not rare to see bison gear at MSP but they made a particularly noticeable pair.

Twentysix
November 13th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Minneapolis airport this morning....just saw a couple in his and hers NDSU jackets....the NASCAR type. Probably not rare to see bison gear at MSP but they made a particularly noticeable pair.

That is the ninth NC jacket I think.

maine612
November 13th, 2013, 08:10 PM
That is the ninth NC jacket I think.

Even stranger....on my flight to Boston was the entire NDSU women's basketball team flying to play.....you guessed it....Maine.

Weird.

citdog
November 13th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Even stranger....on my flight to Boston was the entire NDSU women's basketball team flying to play.....you guessed it....Maine.

Weird.

PICS?

maine612
November 13th, 2013, 08:18 PM
PICS?

Will need to step up my game I guess. The thought of taking a picture didn't even occur to me because frankly that's a bit creepy.

Lehigh'98
November 13th, 2013, 08:30 PM
I was in San Francisco this weekend to watch my Panthers defeat the 49ers. While I was there, I saw a guy in a Youngstown State hoodie as well as a woman wearing a Norfolk State hoodie.

The Eddie DeBartolo Youngstown - SF connection

Southern Bison
November 17th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Mr. C joined me (middle) & Bri-dog in Youngstown to watch the Bison clinch another MVFC Championship!

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1004993_10202228900634908_1267712338_n.jpg

Southern Bison
November 17th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Gumby013 & I celebrate another Bison victory!!

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1441246_10202228900034893_410947353_n.jpg

MR. CHICKEN
November 17th, 2013, 08:21 AM
18520.....AH WAS IN DUNLAP, ILLINOIS...COUPLE WEEKS AGO.......VISITIN' MAH DAUGHTER...GRANDAUGHTER...SON-IN-LAW......FEW HOUSES DOWN DUH STREET.....WERE UH PICK-UP...WHIFF N. IOWA....FULL BACKWINDOW DECAL...IN DRIVE WAY....AN'......UH CAR WHIFF N. IOWA LICENSE PLATES..OUT FRONT....AWK!

Eaglesrus
November 22nd, 2013, 08:30 PM
Saw two App State shirts in Animal Kingdom at Disney World yesterday.

Grizo406
November 22nd, 2013, 09:48 PM
While I was in Ursus' office this afternoon, I saw a VERY SHARP dressed man wearing a 2012, SHSU/NDSU National Championship game long sleeve t shirt...along with a pair of Air Jordan 3 Black Cement shoes, and a University of Montana hoody.

That old MF'er had it goin' on!xnodx

citdog
November 22nd, 2013, 09:56 PM
While I was in Ursus' office this afternoon, I saw a VERY SHARP dressed man wearing a 2012, SHSU/NDSU National Championship game long sleeve t shirt...along with a pair of Air Jordan 3 Black Cement shoes, and a University of Montana hoody.

That old MF'er had it goin' on!xnodx

But this gentleman couldn't pull off the look of a large sweatshirt that said The Citadel on it.

Southern Bison
November 23rd, 2013, 07:30 AM
Just spotted an Indiana State fan as Lil' Man & I are rolling down I-85 to the Furman game.

RabidRabbit
November 23rd, 2013, 09:03 AM
Riding the train out to MetLife stadium for Packers/Giants, had a good chat with a UND fighting, in his green/black, and I in royal blue & yellow. A U of Albany fellow was also on the train.

Grizo406
November 23rd, 2013, 07:02 PM
But this gentleman couldn't pull off the look of a large sweatshirt that said The Citadel on it.

Although it was a very nice sweatshirt, "this gentleman" couldn't pull the look off because IT WAS TOO F'n SMALL! But, you knew that, right?

"This gentleman's" traps, lats, and pecs are just too big, and well defined to fit into anything smaller than an XL! "This gentleman" is being modest, but even giving him an XL shirt is pushin' it.xsmiley_wix

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2013, 07:12 PM
It was even more insulting when he tried to act like he went to any sort of effort to get that same shirt for me. I was VERY clear on the size but that's what came in.

He ordered 4 shirts from me and I went to the trouble of getting all four of them in the requested size.

citdog
November 23rd, 2013, 07:14 PM
moving right along......

saw lots of people in Griz gear today!

Southern Bison
November 23rd, 2013, 08:18 PM
OL FU & Southern Bison at the Paladins' 50-yd line!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/893388_10202280723730453_1788470052_o.jpg

IBleedYellow
November 23rd, 2013, 08:23 PM
That looks like a good time SO!

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Grizo406
November 23rd, 2013, 09:16 PM
It was even more insulting when he tried to act like he went to any sort of effort to get that same shirt for me. I was VERY clear on the size but that's what came in.

He ordered 4 shirts from me and I went to the trouble of getting all four of them in the requested size.

You're a stickler for details, Ursus, but you've ALWAYS got my size right...whether it's a t shirt, hoody, jacket, or Speedos!

You aren't very easy on the eyes, but I do appreciate your effort, thoughtfulness, and attention to detail, my friend!xbowx

citdog
November 23rd, 2013, 09:27 PM
OL FU & Southern Bison at the Paladins' 50-yd line!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/893388_10202280723730453_1788470052_o.jpg

Caskey is not aging well

OL FU
December 2nd, 2013, 12:24 PM
Caskey is not aging well

Well ****. What do you expect. I'm Oldxrolleyesx:p:)

Southern Bison
December 7th, 2013, 11:48 AM
At the Butler/Mallard Creek playoff game in Charlotte, NC & run into former NDSU alum & Bison asst. coach Shane Richardson who is the current Def. Coord. at UNC-Pembroke (D-II). Bison Nation!!

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1466209_10202391338055742_1499034710_n.jpg

Pard4Life
December 12th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Saw a NDSU green sweatshirt hoodie outside of the Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia the other day... which is fitting because the Terminal's color scheme is green and yellow.

Apphole
April 8th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Met and chatted with a Griz alum at a bar in Raleigh a few weeks ago. We exchanged stories of watching the 2009 playoff game. He's version seemed like more fun.

Mentioned this website. He might join up soon.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 9th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Riding home last night and saw a dude with an Orange "SH" on the back pack so I asked him if he had went to Sammy and talked a little about the football team and he said he's from here and his sister just started school down there.

Missoula girl at SHSU, keep your hands off her ya heathens.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 9th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Met and chatted with a Griz alum at a bar in Raleigh a few weeks ago. We exchanged stories of watching the 2009 playoff game. He's version seemed like more fun.

Mentioned this website. He might join up soon.

That's pretty cool. Always like bending the ear of someone when you em'.

Sammy94
April 9th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Missoula girl at SHSU, keep your hands off her ya heathens.

Very smart girl.

centennial
April 9th, 2014, 05:01 PM
I see Griz plates and even NDSU plates here in Denver. Saw a NAU car the other day.

dewey
April 9th, 2014, 10:49 PM
I saw an older lady wearing a EWU eagles sweatshirt in Crystal Minnesota the other day.

Dewey

lionsrking2
April 10th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Dominique Wilkins (aka The Human Highlight Film) dons a Southeastern Louisiana basketball jersey, alongside Southeastern alumn, and Good Morning America anchor, Robin Roberts, prior to a recent Atlanta Hawks game ... the occasion was to raise money and awareness for bone marrow matches and donors.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjSzz-fIAAAmAso.jpg:large

Southern Bison
August 25th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Bristol Baby!! Forget Va Tech and UT...it's Bison Country

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/25/310c081fe50a9f897be36f4437c6a3a7.jpg

Skyhawk71
August 31st, 2014, 08:46 PM
Attended Vanderbilt vs. Temple game on Thursday, I assume that fans fly their undergraduate flags with their Vandy flags- James Madison, Lehigh, William & Mary & Drake where all in the area around our tailgate.......I thought that was pretty neat- way better than the turds that fly UTK flags at the UTM tailgates

Go Lehigh TU Owl
August 31st, 2014, 08:47 PM
Attended Vanderbilt vs. Temple game on Thursday, I assume that fans fly their undergraduate flags with their Vandy flags- James Madison, Lehigh, William & Mary & Drake where all in the area around our tailgate.......I thought that was pretty neat- way better than the turds that fly UTK flags at the UTM tailgates

Jealous!! xthumbsupx

Skyhawk71
August 31st, 2014, 08:50 PM
Jealous!! xthumbsupx

Temple played well, don't really know how bad Vandy is- you got a good coach there at Temple with our former outstanding QB Derrick Carr- he is a great kid; wow, didn't realize former UTM OC, and UTC OC Marcus Satterfield is also at Temple- now that makes sense how Derrick ended up there as a GA

NoDak 4 Ever
August 31st, 2014, 10:30 PM
Saw a car in front of me with an old looking App State sticker (that still counts, right?). Kansas plates so I assume she was a local.

citdog
August 31st, 2014, 10:41 PM
Saw a car in front of me with an old looking App State sticker (that still counts, right?). Kansas plates so I assume she was a local.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xtObfaBv2KE/T-qIH-Vc9yI/AAAAAAAB_Js/UuoMC0kbLks/s1600/trailerparklimo.jpg

BisonFan02
August 31st, 2014, 11:10 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xtObfaBv2KE/T-qIH-Vc9yI/AAAAAAAB_Js/UuoMC0kbLks/s1600/trailerparklimo.jpg

Okay....that is awesome! I want one.