PDA

View Full Version : Duquesne Apparently Picked up Former Montana DE Chris Favoroso

mvemjsunpx
August 11th, 2018, 04:41 AM
He had 13 TFLs and 6 sacks for the Griz last year. I assume he has to sit out this season, giving him 1 year left to play.

http://www.goduquesne.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5160

RichH2
August 11th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Geez that guy cant stay in one place very long. He started out as a Lehigh commit. Didnt get that FBS offer so JC the Montana now Dukes. Good player tho.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
August 11th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Geez that guy cant stay in one place very long. He started out as a Lehigh commit. Didnt get that FBS offer so JC the Montana now Dukes. Good player tho.

I thought the name rang a bell. Didn't he originally commit to USF before signing with Lehigh?

LU808
August 11th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Looks like an education takes a backseat to football again....too bad.

RichH2
August 11th, 2018, 02:49 PM
I thought the name rang a bell. Didn't he originally commit to USF before signing with Lehigh?

Yes. I forgot that. A fickle fellow. :)

mvemjsunpx
August 11th, 2018, 04:42 PM

I don't know about any of that, but he spent his redshirt year at App State.

There were two reasons for his departure from Montana that were discussed (rumored?) in the spring:

1. He wouldn't fit well in the new defensive scheme (it's supposedly a 3-3-5, which isn't great for a pass-rush DE).
2. He really didn't like new DC Kent Baer.