PDA

View Full Version : Brady knocks up another gf?

griz37
March 8th, 2007, 10:36 AM
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/08/report_bundchen_pregnant_by_brady/?p1=MEWell_Pos1

Sounds like Tom Brady may have another baby on the way w/a 2nd woman! : smh :

Peems
March 8th, 2007, 10:55 AM
at least he is still dating Gisele.

AppGuy04
March 8th, 2007, 11:04 AM
You're surprised? He gets more ass than a toilet seat!

griz37
March 8th, 2007, 11:07 AM
You're surprised? He gets more ass than a toilet seat!

I am just surprised he isn't more careful. I don't think I would want half of my salary going to 2 different baby mamas.

Cobblestone
March 8th, 2007, 11:09 AM
I certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed. :bow:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00113/gisele_bundchen_113566a.jpg

AppGuy04
March 8th, 2007, 11:10 AM
I am just surprised he isn't more careful. I don't think I would want half of my salary going to 2 different baby mamas.

If you only made 100 grand, I'd agree, but the man has more money than he knows what to do with. That being said, he sure hasn't invested in condoms:rolleyes:

Mr. C
March 8th, 2007, 11:18 AM
This guy think he's Steve Garvey or something? Instead of Steve Garvey Is Not My Padre bumper stickers, we could have Patriot Tom Brady, The Father Of Our Country.

Cobblestone
March 8th, 2007, 11:43 AM
This guy think he's Steve Garvey or something? Instead of Steve Garvey Is Not My Padre bumper stickers, we could have Patriot Tom Brady, The Father Of Our Country.

xlolx xlolx :hurray: xlolx

Marcus Garvey
March 8th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Anybody think Giselle "pulled the goalie", just like Bridget? The only other possiblity is that it was mutual. An unmarried super model doesn't "accidently" get pregnant.

bison95
March 8th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Anybody think Giselle "pulled the goalie", just like Bridget? The only other possiblity is that it was mutual. An unmarried super model doesn't "accidently" get pregnant.

She wouldn't have to pull the goalie if she was a"head"!!!:nod: :D

jstate83
March 8th, 2007, 12:24 PM
If you only made 100 grand, I'd agree, but the man has more money than he knows what to do with. That being said, he sure hasn't invested in condoms:rolleyes:

Tell that to the SPERMINATOR down there.xlolx
Before he knew it, he had 9.
They all came back on his arse later in life.
He almost went broke paying Babies Momma's..............And he had 8 and 9 figure contracts.

Brady better start wrapping it up before Giselle or some other globe trotter give's him something that will eat his arse up from the inside out.:eyebrow:

Just because that flippa is pretty don't mean she ain't burning mofo's.:nono:

Peems
March 8th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Tell that to the SPERMINATOR down there.xlolx
Before he knew it, he had 9.
They all came back on his arse later in life.
He almost went broke paying Babies Momma's..............And he had 8 and 9 figure contracts.

Brady better start wrapping it up before Giselle or some other globe trotter give's him something that will eat his arse up from the inside out.:eyebrow:

too true. But Gisele can support herself, i'd worry about the others though. Sean Kemp...what a stud. THE REIGN MAN
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6303419747.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

HIU 93
March 9th, 2007, 07:23 AM
It is very intersting that NBA players warranted a SI cover story condemning them for having babies out of wedlock, but Tom Brady is repopulating southeastern Massachusets by himself, and he is still America's hero.:confused: xcoffeex ;)

Marcus Garvey
March 9th, 2007, 07:44 AM
It is very intersting that NBA players warranted a SI cover story condemning them for having babies out of wedlock, but Tom Brady is repopulating southeastern Massachusets by himself, and he is still America's hero.:confused: xcoffeex ;)

It's a little early to make that call about Brady. All this has only just come out.

AppGuy04
March 9th, 2007, 07:47 AM

haha, you are comparing Brady's 2 kids on the way to about 500 that NBA players have popped out????? Now thats hilariousxlolx

Mr. C
March 9th, 2007, 07:52 AM
The point being made is the hypocracy that Tom Brady, Mr. Golden Boy, has seemed to be allowed. He is the Teflon QB with his reputation. Two kids or 500, he deserves all the flack he can get for this.

NE MT GRIZZ
March 9th, 2007, 09:28 AM

That's true, most Brazilians are very "open" with their sexuality.

AppGuy04
March 9th, 2007, 09:42 AM
The point being made is the hypocracy that Tom Brady, Mr. Golden Boy, has seemed to be allowed. He is the Teflon QB with his reputation. Two kids or 500, he deserves all the flack he can get for this.

I'm not saying he isn't an idiot. I've never liked him anyways. The NBA is notorious for children out of wedlock, they have a well deserved "rep"

jstate83
March 9th, 2007, 09:51 AM
haha, you are comparing Brady's 2 kids on the way to about 500 that NBA players have popped out????? Now thats hilariousxlolx

Has he married any of these women?
Mofo had not left 1 a good week before the other was pregnant?
Sound's like he's lining up Babies Mammas also.xlolx
Who's next and who DON'T you know about.:eyebrow:

And that 500 comment would not be so funny if you knew what you were talking about.

Erlacker...............Black baby mamma.
MR. USC LIENERT.......................Basketball Baby Mamma.
And on and on in every sport.

jstate83
March 9th, 2007, 09:53 AM

You know how it is whenever the NBA is mentioned.
The "But" or "It's not the same" excuses come out here. xlolx

SU Jag
March 9th, 2007, 09:55 AM

Damn! Me and a few classmates were talking about the same thing yesterday.

UNH 40
March 9th, 2007, 10:03 AM
There is no truth to this story out of Brazil.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=187367&srvc=home

That being said, I will say that he has to watch himself because he will lose a lot of fans in New England if this keeps up. He should try to mend fences with Moynahan and get back together with her, and help to raise the child they will be having the right way.

griz37
March 9th, 2007, 10:40 AM
He should try to mend fences with Moynahan and get back together with her, and help to raise the child they will be having the right way.

That is ridiculous. I have known kids who's parents were together "for the children" & those kids were far more messed up than anyone I have ever known who grew up in a single parent household. Two parents together isn't always the right way. :twocents:

kardplayer
March 9th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Shocking - a Boston newspaper jumped in to defend him first.

Even if Giselle isn't with child - the double standard is obvious. Urlacher (which I hadn't heard about - case in point), Leinart, and Brady are not get nearly the grief that other athletes get over the same thing.

Peems
March 9th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Shocking - a Boston newspaper jumped in to defend him first.

Even if Giselle isn't with child - the double standard is obvious. Urlacher (which I hadn't heard about - case in point), Leinart, and Brady are not get nearly the grief that other athletes get over the same thing.

Isn't he still with Gisele? Also everyone needs to get off the NBA bash wagon. I urge you to name 3 guys in the current NBA who are doing what Brady HAS done.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 9th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Isn't he still with Gisele? Also everyone needs to get off the NBA bash wagon. I urge you to name 3 guys in the current NBA who are doing what Brady HAS done.

Kobe Bryant... Jason Kidd...

Peems
March 9th, 2007, 11:57 AM

there's two, and kobe is a rapist. Jason Kidd? enlighten me?

AppGuy04
March 9th, 2007, 12:01 PM
That is ridiculous. I have known kids who's parents were together "for the children" & those kids were far more messed up than anyone I have ever known who grew up in a single parent household. Two parents together isn't always the right way. :twocents:

agreed!

griz37
March 9th, 2007, 12:03 PM

Lebron James has a kid out of wedlock also.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 9th, 2007, 12:07 PM

I don't know if he's a wife beater or not, but Kidd has kids from three different mothers. Add LeBron, and that's three.

AppGuy04
March 9th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Jordan was a womanizer and we all know about the Spermanator aka Shawn Kemp

and who was it, Wilt? who supposedly slept with 100,000 women

ASU Kep
March 9th, 2007, 12:13 PM

AppGuy04
March 9th, 2007, 12:16 PM

might be 100,000 if you count the people those 20,000 have slept with

Col Hogan
March 9th, 2007, 12:20 PM

Brady has acknowledged one child...rumor has a second out there...may be true, may not. If it is true, he deserves the SI cover just like Kemp, who openly admits to NINE.

Why don't you openly say what you are artfully dancing around.....

Peems
March 9th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Jordan was a womanizer and we all know about the Spermanator aka Shawn Kemp

and who was it, Wilt? who supposedly slept with 100,000 women

I said current.

Peems
March 9th, 2007, 12:36 PM
so lebron, kidd, and kobe. Well i guess that proves it three horrible men who all have at least one kid out of wedlock...

AppGuy04
March 9th, 2007, 12:37 PM
I said current.

I understand, but current is not how the NBA has the reputation they have. As I said before, it is a well deserved reputation, no other sport is even close.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 9th, 2007, 12:46 PM
so lebron, kidd, and kobe. Well i guess that proves it three horrible men who all have at least one kid out of wedlock...

Let me be clear: you said "stop dumping on the NBA" and name three current NBA players that had kids out of wedlock. I did. Now, it would be just as easy to name for the NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS... the list goes on and on. And not all the players having kids out of wedlock are black either. Brady proves that you can look like everybody's all-American, be in the whitest state of the Union and still be an ass. He hasn't displaced Wade Boggs or Mark Chmura yet, but he's getting several steps closer.

The NBA, however, clearly trades on "edginess" and, by definition, vice. You don't simply put the NBA all-star game in Vegas or Florida and don't expect a lot of floozies and hangers-on. It's always been present since the history of ALL sports, but it's a first to me when a sport starts flaunting it the way the NBA has. The NFL and Super Bowl weekend has also been part of this too.

Anyway, Brady is an ass.

GannonFan
March 9th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Anyway, Brady is an ass.

Why does he qualify for this distinction now? Just because he has a kid (maybe 2, still need confirmation on that) out of wedlock? And techinically speaking, he could still marry either one of these women and since they are basically pregnant at about the same time one of the children could be born to married parents.

No one is saluting Brady on this, but sleeping with your girlfriend is not a crime, and both women were his girlfriends at the separate times when they apparently got pregnant. It's not as if he's having kids with other women while in a relationship with someone entirely different. Let's let the smoke clear on this, see if the second pregnancy is true, and see how he acts after this before we start pronouncing him to be an ass. Having sex with two different girlfriends over the course of two months normally doesn't cross that threshold.

jstate83
March 9th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Oscar Da La Hoya
Mark Messier
Larry Bird

Bill Belicheck is working on it with his secratary. xlolx

Cobblestone
March 9th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Having sex with two different girlfriends over the course of two months normally doesn't cross that threshold.

If it did I'd have been an xazzx xazzx back in my single days.

mcveyrl
March 9th, 2007, 01:51 PM

I've got to agree with this. But, Brady's never been my hero.

This is prevalent in all sports. The fact is that athletes can get it pretty easily, and, being men, they take advantage (or women, look at the LSU scandal). The NBA got the press because of Shawn Kemp's numbers. His 9 are the exception more than the rule. My completely uneducated estimate is that most athletes that have a child out of wedlock have 1 or 2.

But, Brady's getting more press than most other athletes that have a child out of wedlock, too (with the exception of Sugar Daddy Kemp). He'll still be the golden boy, though.

HIU 93
March 9th, 2007, 01:54 PM

Neither have children out of wedlock.

HIU 93
March 9th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Why don't you openly say what you are artfully dancing around.....

All will be revealed in time, young Jedi!xlolx

Peems
March 9th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Let me be clear: you said "stop dumping on the NBA" and name three current NBA players that had kids out of wedlock. I did. Now, it would be just as easy to name for the NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS... the list goes on and on. And not all the players having kids out of wedlock are black either. Brady proves that you can look like everybody's all-American, be in the whitest state of the Union and still be an ass. He hasn't displaced Wade Boggs or Mark Chmura yet, but he's getting several steps closer.

The NBA, however, clearly trades on "edginess" and, by definition, vice. You don't simply put the NBA all-star game in Vegas or Florida and don't expect a lot of floozies and hangers-on. It's always been present since the history of ALL sports, but it's a first to me when a sport starts flaunting it the way the NBA has. The NFL and Super Bowl weekend has also been part of this too.

Anyway, Brady is an ass.

Where did I say that?:confused:

BigApp
March 10th, 2007, 02:30 PM
I certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed. :bow:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00113/gisele_bundchen_113566a.jpg

I would...so I could f' her on the floor!

Col Hogan
March 10th, 2007, 07:25 PM
All will be revealed in time, young Jedi!xlolx

Yo, Obi-wan...still waiting.xlolx xlolx xlolx

Now seems Brady only procreated once...hope that doesn't spoil the lesson. :eyebrow:

kardplayer
March 10th, 2007, 07:49 PM
There's a baseball player out there with five kids by at least 3 moms, but I can't find the name. Shocked that it didn't pop on Google...

EDIT: Found it. Torii Hunter
http://www.examiner.com/a-570612~Twins__Hunter_tells_tale_of_escaping_from_h is_rough_hometown.html