PDA

View Full Version : It's official! ASU @ Michigan

Pages : 1 [2]

scotteb
February 21st, 2007, 01:02 AM
the playoff comment was tongue in cheek. obviously D-I, err...the division that has all the BCS conferences in it...needs a playoff system.

fyi, michigan didn't deserve to be in the title game last year. didn't deserve it before the RB and certainly didn't after its showing in the RB. not every wolverine fan was a crazed lunatic that felt it was an outrage that michigan wasn't in.

mich. had its chance on nov. 18.

February 21st, 2007, 01:05 AM
... obviously D-I, err...the division that has all the BCS conferences in it...That would be the FBS (it was pointed out in the Michigan press release in case people didn't know it).

Let me help you scotteb:
I-A was relabeled NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS)
I-AA was relabeled NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS)

The relabeling has to do with the postseason opportunities. FBS play bowls and the bowl champion is the BCS champ. FCS plays an NCAA tournament to win the NCAA Division I football championship (like all other NCAA sports except FBS).

Since 1978, NCAA D-I football has had subdivisions. The NCAA uses roman numerals to denote it's divisions, not arabic.

scotteb
February 21st, 2007, 01:05 AM
No one was expecting you to use all of the facts I gave you. But the problem was everyone could clearly see you had not done ANY research on what you were attempting to write about. A good writer can get the job done in a concise way, but you have to have the facts burned into your brain to accomplish that. Try reading a columnist like Ken Burger of the Charleston Post-Courier. Burger is one of the best writers in our profession and does his work in a nice, concise package every day.
David, i'm sorry you don't care for my writing. If you would like to personally critique the ~150 additional stories I've written here, please send me an e-mail.

Best,
Scott

GGASU
February 21st, 2007, 01:34 AM
fyi, michigan didn't deserve to be in the title game last year. didn't deserve it before the RB and certainly didn't after its showing in the RB. not every wolverine fan was a crazed lunatic that felt it was an outrage that michigan wasn't in.

mich. had its chance on nov. 18.

Scott I commend you for coming on the FCS(I-AA) board and making amends.

As you can tell by the number of emails you received we are a dedicated group.

The name change has been confusing to a lot of sports fans outside of I-AA. I love the name change due to the fact that now the officially licensed championship clothes, hats, flags, etc.....now say

Appalachian State Mountaineers
2006 Football NCAA National Champions
Division I

Guess what Florida's officially licensed stuff says......

Florida Gators
2006 Football National Champions
Division I

February 21st, 2007, 02:03 AM
...Guess what Florida's officially licensed stuff says......
Florida Gators
2006 Football National Champions
Division IYep, even Florida's folk mess it up! They had a big hubbub over them being the D-I champs in basketball and football. xlolx Bliss! :rolleyes:

Keeper
February 21st, 2007, 02:19 AM
Well, Ralph they were half-right weren't they.

My cousin Christopher graduated from Gainesville,
and he tells me most of his fellow alums didn't
even know there were other divisions,
"excepin' A-C-C, Big Tayun, un Big Ayut": retard :

February 21st, 2007, 02:23 AM
Well, Ralph they were half-right weren't they.

My cousin Christopher graduated from Gainesville,
and he tells me most of his fellow alums didn't
even know there were other divisions,
"excepin' A-C-C, Big Tayun, un Big Ayut": retard :That's okay, my niece goes to Florida in Gainesville and she had no idea either team won anything. :nod:

tke504oa
February 21st, 2007, 10:28 AM
I know there is a snowballs chance in hell App wins this game, but it is going to be so awsome to hit up the UM board after hell freezes over.

ball21
February 21st, 2007, 10:54 AM
David, i'm sorry you don't care for my writing. If you would like to personally critique the ~150 additional stories I've written here, please send me an e-mail.

Best,
Scott

Mr. Scott (Michigan Writer)

We thank you for those kind words about our Football team which are the 2x National Champions from Appalachian State University. I hope that you get thousands of emails from our fans blasting your one-sided article about our team. We might be a small university from North Caroilina, but we will stand up and defend all of athletic programs and our University to anyone that disrescepts it without knowing what they are talking about.

I am getting tickets to this game for sure! How about this offer:
I am inviting you to be my guest and sit your sorry Michigan butt in the ASU section for this game and tell everyone there that we are not good enough to play your team. We might lose to your team, but what will they say if we win .. .I would love to see your article then.
I can see it now on the front page of the paper:
ASU upset Michigan at the Big House.....

Thanks for the Bullentin Material .. I know that your article will be post on every ASU football players locker to read.. Why can't you show some class and welcome our team to Michigan and wish us good luck instead of posting those comments.

1 Final comment- If we do win, you might have to pay for some new goal post b/c we will take them back home and throw them in the Duck Pond!

GO App

Black Saturday
February 21st, 2007, 12:50 PM
Sorry 20 seniors and 10 of them seem to be 2006 starters. Bet the other ten were important special teams players and backups.

http://www.goasu.com/football/roster/

Truthfully, APP is in the stages of reloading not rebuilding. Key skill players return. D-Line will be fine come October. See everyone in the finals in '07.

spoogemcgee18
February 21st, 2007, 03:28 PM
Given Scott's assignment and his target audience, I really don't have a problem with the article. Frankly, as the winningest team in our sport's history, Michigan fans have the right to be a little cocky. I don't think most ot the naysayers mean any disrespect by it.

Just as App fans were disappointed when we scheduled Mars Hill and Gardner-Webb (a team in our own division for Pete's Sake!) last year, Michigan fans feel they've been let down my their AD.

And BTW, ENOUGH WITH THE NOMENCLATURE!

BigApp
February 21st, 2007, 03:40 PM
I know there is a snowballs chance in hell App wins this game, but it is going to be so awsome to hit up the UM board after hell freezes over.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AMEN! I've always maintained that one of these days, one of us is going to beat one of those big boys. And I plan on being there when it happens!
:D

scotteb
February 21st, 2007, 04:39 PM
Mr. Scott (Michigan Writer)

We thank you for those kind words about our Football team which are the 2x National Champions from Appalachian State University. I hope that you get thousands of emails from our fans blasting your one-sided article about our team. We might be a small university from North Caroilina, but we will stand up and defend all of athletic programs and our University to anyone that disrescepts it without knowing what they are talking about.

I am getting tickets to this game for sure! How about this offer:
I am inviting you to be my guest and sit your sorry Michigan butt in the ASU section for this game and tell everyone there that we are not good enough to play your team. We might lose to your team, but what will they say if we win .. .I would love to see your article then.
I can see it now on the front page of the paper:
ASU upset Michigan at the Big House.....

Thanks for the Bullentin Material .. I know that your article will be post on every ASU football players locker to read.. Why can't you show some class and welcome our team to Michigan and wish us good luck instead of posting those comments.

1 Final comment- If we do win, you might have to pay for some new goal post b/c we will take them back home and throw them in the Duck Pond!

GO App

Ball21,

Like I've said before, this wasn't an attack on your school. As for the invitation, I appreciate it, but I'll have to decline — I'm beginning to like the press box seats (but mainly just for the free food). If App. State does in fact win, though, I'm sure we can arrange something for me to do in terms of a "I was wrong, you were right" message or essay or some sorts for this board.

A few people have brought up bulletin board material, too. I REALLY hope it doesn't take a student columnist (or as some have referred to me as, a "bad writer," to get excited for this game. It should be a great opportunity for the Mountaineers and fun, but something tells me if it's third-and-goal from the 2, your quarterback isn't going to slam your running back's shoulder pads and say "Remember what that kid none of us have never met said in his respective student newspaper seven months ago? LET'S MAKE HIM PAY!!"

Best,
Scott

scotteb
February 21st, 2007, 04:40 PM
Given Scott's assignment and his target audience, I really don't have a problem with the article. Frankly, as the winningest team in our sport's history, Michigan fans have the right to be a little cocky. I don't think most ot the naysayers mean any disrespect by it.

Just as App fans were disappointed when we scheduled Mars Hill and Gardner-Webb (a team in our own division for Pete's Sake!) last year, Michigan fans feel they've been let down my their AD.

And BTW, ENOUGH WITH THE NOMENCLATURE!

Thank you. Very well put.

Block-A
February 21st, 2007, 04:49 PM
An upset Michigan fan interviews himself for his blog. You can read it here:

http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/

"So, what do you think of Michigan playing Appalachian State in the season opener?

I think it's bull****. Complete bull****.

You hate Appalachian State that much?

No, that's not it at all. In fact, let me start by saying please save the emails if you go to/went to/root for ASU. This isn't a slam on them. Honest. Hell, I know nothing about the school except that it's located in North Carolina, they are the 1-AA champs and have that "hot" promotional video. My beef isn't with Appalachian State, it's with scheduling 1-AA teams to begin with. Any 1-AA team."

February 21st, 2007, 04:53 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh, deflection!

did you visit www.appcountry.com yet?

SoCon48
February 21st, 2007, 05:25 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AMEN! I've always maintained that one of these days, one of us is going to beat one of those big boys. And I plan on being there when it happens!
:D

Auburn was almost it!

phillyAPP
February 21st, 2007, 05:36 PM
Thats funny you wished APP will go 11-1 next year because we actually went 14-1 or 14-0 after NC state game.
We, APP fans are excited to play and test Michigan. We are happy you scheduled us and I know Michigan will respect APP STATE when we leave Ann Arbor.
Just don't be surprised if we last longer than you think before the game is over. " Any Given Saturday"
SEE Ya'LL in September.

phillyAPP
February 21st, 2007, 05:53 PM
AMEN on everything you said especially about how upset we were scheduling Mars Hill and Garner Webb.

Lets enjoy Michigan and all the stupid things that will be said for the next 6 + months. September 1 will be a great day nomatter what happens,barring injuries.

ball21
February 21st, 2007, 06:33 PM
Ball21,

Like I've said before, this wasn't an attack on your school. As for the invitation, I appreciate it, but I'll have to decline — I'm beginning to like the press box seats (but mainly just for the free food). If App. State does in fact win, though, I'm sure we can arrange something for me to do in terms of a "I was wrong, you were right" message or essay or some sorts for this board.

A few people have brought up bulletin board material, too. I REALLY hope it doesn't take a student columnist (or as some have referred to me as, a "bad writer," to get excited for this game. It should be a great opportunity for the Mountaineers and fun, but something tells me if it's third-and-goal from the 2, your quarterback isn't going to slam your running back's shoulder pads and say "Remember what that kid none of us have never met said in his respective student newspaper seven months ago? LET'S MAKE HIM PAY!!"

Best,
Scott

Thanks for the quick reply back, I don't blame you for the good seats in the press box with free food. Even if we don't win I think a nice write up on our team will be greatlly appreciate, too. We might be undersize and not in the same category with UM, but let us prove to you and everyone in UM that we can play football with the best of them.

It should be a great opportunity for the Mountaineers and fun, but something tells me if it's third-and-goal from the 2, your quarterback isn't going to slam your running back's shoulder pads and say "Remember what that kid none of us have never met said in his respective student newspaper seven months ago? LET'S MAKE HIM PAY!!"

Trust me if it is 3rd and goal on the 2 WE WILL SCORE AND YES our whole team will remeber what was said. Have you ever played any athletic sports? When someone makes comments about your team, it just adds gasoline to the fire and everyone goes out there to prove that person wrong
We look forward to the challenge!

Go App
2X National Champions
:)

Black Saturday
February 22nd, 2007, 09:20 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot, you weirdos have this thing called a "playoff." Crazy concept, heh.

Maybe UM would have a better shot at winning a national title than let a computer determine if you are worthy. APP probably would not have 2 national titles if a computer was left to the task. Play it on the field were it was meant to be.

lizrdgizrd
February 22nd, 2007, 09:52 AM
Maybe UM would have a better shot at winning a national title than let a computer determine if you are worthy. APP probably would not have 2 national titles if a computer was left to the task. Play it on the field were it was meant to be.
Or people rather than computer. The people polls are even worse than the computer polls at predicting outcomes. :o

james_lawfirm
February 22nd, 2007, 10:06 AM
With all due respect, informing the student body at my school about App. State's history within the framework of a ~450 word column certainly wouldn't be in the paper's best interest. I'm glad you're so passionate about the issue, C, but to think I should factor in everything from your aforementioned article is pretty foolish.

Nonetheless, I appreciate the response, and the subsequent forwarding of it to the both the sports and opinion section of the Daily that you did in your e-mail.

Best,
Scott

Foolish? Yep, I see a fool all right. But, it's not Mr. C.

Appstate29
February 22nd, 2007, 10:50 AM
It should be a great opportunity for the Mountaineers and fun, but something tells me if it's third-and-goal from the 2, your quarterback isn't going to slam your running back's shoulder pads and say "Remember what that kid none of us have never met said in his respective student newspaper seven months ago? LET'S MAKE HIM PAY!!"

Best,
Scott

As a former (bad) high school football player, remembering a slight from 7 months ago on your team and school by anybody might just be that extra umphh needed to get past the goal line...

Peems
February 22nd, 2007, 11:50 AM
First off, as pointed out earlier we are not an ASU board we are all FCS, i personally cheer for the real UM(Montana), but with that being said I'm still cheering for App. against Michigan.

BigApp
February 22nd, 2007, 01:26 PM
free food in the press box is for wienies. Come on out and get the best free food you can find--from the tailgates!

ASU Kep
February 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
As a former (bad) high school football player, remembering a slight from 7 months ago on your team and school by anybody might just be that extra umphh needed to get past the goal line...

:nod: :nod: :nod:

BarefootApp
February 22nd, 2007, 02:33 PM
Threepeat after me: ASU.

Apps32
February 22nd, 2007, 03:27 PM
I hope the Mountaineers go 11-1 next year, and I sincerely mean that

No you don't, because that means we beat Michigan...

BigApp
February 22nd, 2007, 09:57 PM
took me a sec to figure that out, 32...but you're right!

FargoBison
September 1st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Well then... I guess we're going to find out just how much of a difference there is between these two different levels of football. I suspect these games will not be as close as the UND/UNI game was last year, but time will tell. If either App. State or Youngstown should prove me wrong, I will have earned a big plate of crow to eat. Should they both get massacred, then I think a lot of people will owe me an apology for all the hostility in regards to my view of D1 and D1-AA.

DaveK how would you like your Crow????

Gil Dobie
September 1st, 2007, 02:59 PM
Well then... I guess we're going to find out just how much of a difference there is between these two different levels of football. I suspect these games will not be as close as the UND/UNI game was last year, but time will tell. If either App. State or Youngstown should prove me wrong, I will have earned a big plate of crow to eat. Should they both get massacred, then I think a lot of people will owe me an apology for all the hostility in regards to my view of D1 and D1-AA.

App St proved you wrong. xthumbsupx

GGASU
September 3rd, 2007, 08:55 AM
I see a lot of small numbers on the ASU predictions (3,7,10)

Michigan gave up 80 points in their last two games, and graduated most of the defense.
ASU on the other hand was an offensive machine with two huge record book performances:

Edwards (pass 2000 rush 1000) only 5th time in Div 1 history
Richardson 30 TD (College football record)

Having one of these results is outstanding, having both happen in the same year is unheard of.

31-27 (Michigan scores late to make it close)

Found my Febuary prediction, when the game was announced.

We both have an open date next year......Rematch in Charlotte anyone?

Pantherpower
September 3rd, 2007, 09:43 AM
ASU proudly carried the banner for all FCS schools. I was so damned proud of how the Mountaineers held on and felt like I'd just witnessed a miracle....but make no mistake, it was no fluke!

In what I'm sure most Michigan fans, players and coaches felt beforehand would be a game that would soon be but a brief footnote, will now echo in eternity. While I'm sure they'd like to, they will never, ever, forget September 1, 2007....the day they took the field and lost at the hands of the Appalachian State Mountaineers.

Congrats ASU!!xbowx

AZGrizFan
September 3rd, 2007, 10:31 AM
Found my Febuary prediction, when the game was announced.

We both have an open date next year......Rematch in Charlotte anyone?

You are good. xthumbsupx

bobbythekidd
March 31st, 2008, 09:17 PM
A little perspective here from a long-time Michigan fan and Richmond grad whose parents live about a mile from the stadium in Boone.

ASU has no chance in this game and will get pounded by whatever score Lloyd feels like winning by.

Anyway, good luck to ASU, but it it gonna be a long day for them and anyone that hopes this game is remotely close past about halfway through the 2nd quarter is kidding themselves or needs to do a little research before they spout off. Michigan will likely be ranked no less than 4th, nationally, when the season opens. And will likely fail to live up to it but we have gotten used to it.

You guys are crazy. You watch too much I-AA football to have any sort of opinion when I plays I-AA.

Michigan wins this game by whatever score they want to, let me just end the drama and suspense for you guys. Nice little division you/I have, The Big House will be a comeuppance. Part of me hope Lloyd pours it on so my buddy and you guys can stop with this BS.

YOU/ASU WILL BE PLAYING A TOP 5 TEAM ON THE ROAD AND WILL GET BLOWN OUT BY AS MANY AS LLOYD FEELS LIKE BEATING THEM BY.

Fortunately, that won't be as many as you'd get in The Swamp.

But Michigan will blow the DOORS off of ASU on 9/1 and it's absurd that "you guys" (using that term loosely) think anything otherwise.

For God's sake, why do you ALWAYS cite the lowlys (Indiana, Ball State, etc) to bring credence to the "FCS". No one gives a F about the, and that's the only reason they occasionally sneak up on the teams of D-1 that actually matter.
I reread this thread out of boredom. Anyone seen this guy since?xlolxxlolxxlolx

bobbythekidd
March 31st, 2008, 09:19 PM
Congrats to lzrdgizrd, Appstate29, peems, Umass74, Gil Dobie, and GGASU for the correct predictions of an Appy victory.

lizrdgizrd
April 1st, 2008, 07:59 AM
Congrats to lzrdgizrd, Appstate29, peems, Umass74, Gil Dobie, and GGASU for the correct predictions of an Appy victory.

Did I really predict a win?!?! xeekx

Now I'm gonna have to go back through this one too. :p

UPDATE:

Michigan - 100
ASU - 101
:thumbsup:

I guess I did predict a win. xlolx

CharlestonAppFan
April 1st, 2008, 10:20 AM
I reread this thread out of boredom. Anyone seen this guy since?xlolxxlolxxlolx

It looks like he didn't care to come back to the board after his comments:

GlennGoBlue's Last Activity: 08-24-2007 04:29 PM

xlolx xlolx I don't blame him xsmhx :D xrotatehx

GreatAppSt
April 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM
It looks like he didn't care to come back to the board after his comments:

GlennGoBlue's Last Activity: 08-24-2007 04:29 PM

xlolx xlolx I don't blame him xsmhx :D xrotatehx

I just emailed some of his foolish quotes back to hinm for his review, today seemed appropriate.xthumbsupx :D xthumbsupx

AppGrad06
April 1st, 2008, 12:14 PM

nice to see it wasn't just App fans who projected the win.

ngineer
April 1st, 2008, 12:44 PM
Maybe he died from shock or is still in therapy...

T-Dog
April 1st, 2008, 02:54 PM
I really wished I had bet on this game. I firmly believed up until two weeks before the game and got cold feet and changed my stance to "we'll keep it close". xnonono2x I won't do it again.

T-Dog
April 1st, 2008, 03:01 PM
btw, ASU is undefeated all-time when I've been in attendance dressed as a gorilla. just something to think about...

I would like to bring up that this is still true. xthumbsupx

And yes, he wore the gorilla suit to Michigan. He didn't wear it to the GaSo game though so it's still got the charm.

AppGrad06
April 1st, 2008, 03:20 PM

And yes, he wore the gorilla suit to Michigan. He didn't wear it to the GaSo game though so it's still got the charm.

hope he wears it every game this season

Peems
April 1st, 2008, 03:51 PM

I'm a genius!!! Now just to cover all bases for this year! LSU goes down to the Mountaineers!

I-AA Fan
April 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM
why don't we just try to keep this thread going for next season as well ...there are just so few ASU threads on the board. Oh wait I must have that ASU filter turned on.

eaglesrthe1
April 1st, 2008, 07:47 PM
hope he wears it every game this season

No gorillas allowed in Paulson. It's got something to do with homeland security....OURS.xsmiley_wix

phillyAPP
April 1st, 2008, 07:58 PM
No gorillas allowed in Paulson. It's got something to do with homeland security....OURS.xsmiley_wix

FUNNY EAGLESRthe1 - Who would give the ape mouth to mouth when he passed out from the heat anyway? xsmiley_wix

FCS_pwns_FBS
April 1st, 2008, 08:22 PM

Ask him if I can borrow it for a trip to Athens on August 29th.

AppGrad06
April 1st, 2008, 09:00 PM
FUNNY EAGLESRthe1 - Who would give the ape mouth to mouth when he passed out from the heat anyway? xsmiley_wix

might be a little hot on the bayou tooxsmiley_wix

McNeese75
April 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM
might be a little hot on the bayou tooxsmiley_wix

xnodx That will be one cooked monkey :D

Gil Dobie
September 2nd, 2011, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the boards.

This is from another thread and gives credit to the poster that said the comments. Enjoy.

1. Montana doesn't like Montana State
2. San Diego is overrated
3. NDSU should be #1 and got jobbed not being in the playoffs, in the minds of most posters not from NDSU
4. A player from Cal-Poly will win the Buchanan
spelunker64
5a.You left off the fact that you are considered a Homer is you think your team has a shot at winning a game!
BrevardMountaineer03
5b. The SoCon "is weak", and if you pick anyone other than App. St., Furman, and Wofford, to finish in the top 3 you are absolutely crazy!
BULLDOG8180
6. You'll love it when AZGrizFan posts anything since he has the best avatar on the board.
Cobblestone
7. Don't get involved in the GSU/BVG debate. No matter what you post, a GSU fan will promptly tell you your an idiot and lack the necessary information.
8. It'll take a while, but you will come to understand every word from Mr. Chicken.
9. San Diego would've beat Ohio State this year.
10. App State is "over-rated"
11. Use the correct terminology when referring to FCS. Ralph knows where you live.
12. Refer all sexual/moral questions to Cap'n Cat in the longue, he's our AGS resident Dear Abby.
13. Don't ever post in Crapsville before the season is officially over for ASU. If you've won the NC, don't post still because you'll jinx it for next year.
14. CatfishCCU is of unknown sexual orientation and very well might also be known as AppGuy.
15. The Furman posters on this board are generally pretty cool, do not confuse them with their purple companions on the UFFP.
16. Don't talk too much smack about WCU...their diehards are already probably contemplating suicide as it is.
17. We'll never live down "hot, hot, hot." Before every big game, expect our opposing team to bring it up like nobody has ever seen if before. Yes, we've explained that it wasn't meant for release or to be a recruitment video. No, they don't listen.
18. Montana cannot lose at Wa-Griz, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
19. Don't get in the middle of a D1B/Cap'n Cat/UNH Wildcats vs. Baldy/AZGrizFan political battle unless you have approximately 36-48 continuous hours available to argue over pointless details.
20. If a team starts unexpectedly having a great season, expect their posters to multiply 1000x over (*ahem* San Diego).
21. Please don't criticize another poster for their lack of spelling. Sometimes you just want to get you point across, not turn in a freakin' spellproofed essay.
22. Cap'n Cat bribes the girls in his pictures to appear with him, don't let him tell you otherwise.
23. Anybody on here with over 3,000 posts officially has no life (I'm getting close, I know).
24. IGO4UNI is ALWAYS drinking, feel no obligation to crack one open just to post on his drinking threads, another opportunity shall come usually within 12-14 hours.
25. Don't tell Cap'n Cat you live near some good fishing spots unless your sure you're cool with a HUGE dude crashing on your couch for a few days/months.
26. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself to fellow AGS'ers at a tailgate. Although perhaps somewhat awkward at first, we're all usually hammered anyway.
27. App fans are despicable, vile pieces of trash to all opposing teams' fans following their visit and loss at KBS. Accept this as the price of success.
28. Dave Coulson is a through-and-through App homer. Don't let his extensive knowledge of all FCS teams and usually correct predictions fool you.
29. D1B did NOT in fact play for Liberty University as he is actually the anti-Christ.
30. Thou shalt be liked more around AGS if you change your avatar to a pic of a smokin' hot chick.
31. Prognosticating and arguing about who's gonna win on AGS is to many more fun than the actual game.
32. If thou talketh smack and thou team loseth, taketh not a few weeks off AGS in hopes that we'll forget. Cometh back over and eat thou crow. We have long memories, anyway.
33. Honestly, the east-coast-bias thing is just stupid.
34. Thou shalt not post naked pictures on the bikini thread.
35. Arguing about whether or not is colder in one FCS city versus another and what sort of advantage that gives is stupid, do not partake.
36. If an AGS fans' team is losing, chances are great it's the fault of the playcalling and coaching. If they ran the team, things would be going a lot better.
ASU Kep
37)Great West is best.....if only this year.....and if counting only non-play-off wins
Rabit Rabbit
38) Bison95 is married and therefore hasn't had sex in a long time...he requires that he lives vicariously through you.
39) UNHWildCats has a thing for Asians...
40) Mods are your freinds here....respect them
41) Any pictures of hot women that you come across or hilarious videos you are OBLIGATED to post them here...
42) Once again, CatfishCCU's sexual orientation is heterosexual and Sticky Bunz is just a nickname
CatfishCCU
43) Every FCS conference has the worst referees in the world!
Ohio Hen
44) If you have a teen age daughter, do not take her anywhere near a Northern Iowa game.
45) If have a teenage asian son, don't take him anywhere near a New Hampshire game
46) If you think you know everything, you must be a Delaware fan
47) Don't be too impressed when it looks like Delaware fans always monopolize the top ten of any contest held by or sponsored by AGS. 90% of all AGS members are Delaware Fans. Also as bad as UD has been over the last few years, they have plenty of time to trivialize
48) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, Catfish CCU and AppGuy04 are the same person. However, AppGuy is really straight
49) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, billk and gannonfan are the same person
50) I am, and you will be too, amazed at all the absolutely useless information known by 89hen
OL FU
51. The BSC is overrated---especially according to Hens fans.
AZGrizFan

Blast from the past :)

boonegoon
September 2nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Blast from the past :)

I appreciate that, thank you. Better than most of us newcomers here.