PDA

View Full Version : FCS NC : NDSU vs JMU

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

jmuwishyouhadadukedog
January 6th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Hopefully will see ya'll again next year, just a different outcome.

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 02:12 PM
NDSU has a great defense and made some key defensive plays but lets be honest, the JMU WR's and Schor had the yips today and it cost them dearly.
Schor was himself. WRs the story

CappinHard
January 6th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Because it isn't true.

Ummm, ok... Go watch the play.

Doooks
Why are you sitting in the front yard?

Duh. That's where the TV is.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
NDSU has a great defense and made some key defensive plays but lets be honest, the JMU WR's and Schor had the yips today and it cost them dearly.

Schor was justified being a little jumpy. The Bison DL won the battle against the Duke OL. The JMU WR's have to catch some of those passes.....

TheKingpin28
Hell of a game! Hats off to JMU for bringing the best game that this championship has seen since ISUr. I look forward tonseeing you guys again next year. We need a H-H!

Hail the Bison!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Daytripper
Who would have believed that NDSU was shut out in the second half and won the game.

UNHWildcat18

Seriously JMU’s WR’s dropping wide open passes was more of a factor than NDSU’s defense. Besides that INT in the third

ST_Lawson
Duh. That's where the TV is.

If the TV and couch are in the front yard, is the fridge on the front porch?

FCS_pwns_FBS
January 6th, 2018, 02:14 PM

Yup, they beat themselves. But sometimes the champs are the teams that do that the least.

Daytripper
January 6th, 2018, 02:14 PM
Put your fastest guy in the wildcat and run around for 4 seconds.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:15 PM
If the TV and couch are in the front yard, is the fridge on the front porch?

Neighbor's front porch. We combine resources.

JMUNJ08
And 1 of 6 in red zone. Just shows JMU unable to capitalize but clearly on par with NDSU. This is 5 to 5 if played 10 Times. More breaks for Bison

Go Lehigh TU Owl
Put your fastest guy in the wildcat and run around for 4 seconds.

Straight go routes and heave it out of bounds....

Doooks
Pick six for the win!

ST_Lawson
Neighbor's front porch. We combine resources.

Fiscally sound practice.

dwtime
January 6th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Schor was himself. WRs the story

That INT he threw in the red zone was a killer, get a FG there and they only need at FG at the end to win

jmu
jmu definitely still the better team of the two. 9 out of 10 matchups jmu wins, we probably had 100 yards of lost offense from dropped passes.

Bisonator
Yes where are the streamers!

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Yes where are the streamers!

Gathering them up for the outhouse. Recycling you know.

centennial
JMU lost bitches.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
Congrats NDSU! 6 titles in 7 years is absurd!!

With that said, FCS has a seriously parity issue and it's not good imo. The Bison are clowning the rest of the subdivision.....

JMUNJ08
Coach K “field goals don’t beat us”. Yep...

TennBison
Ummm, ok... Go watch the play.
Watched it twice now, still not seeing it.

X-Factor
January 6th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Footnote....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christiank22
jmu definitely still the better team of the two. 9 out of 10 matchups jmu wins, we probably had 100 yards of lost offense from dropped passes.YOU LOST HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA YOU LOST!!!!!!! YOU LOST!!!! LUCKY WE PLAYED OUR WORST GAME EVER! LOLOLOLOLOL YOU LOSE!!!!

To all the real JMU fans, hell of a game and hell of a team you have. It's a blast watching a competitive game in the championship. I would be lying if I said I was 100% confident.

See you guys again soon.

To the poster above - HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOSER. GO CRY YOU JOKE.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Doooks
JMU and NDSU. Titans of the FCS. Winners of the last 7 straight national championships. Congratulations to these two programs on their domination.

Twentysix
AND LIKE I CALLED IT JMU IS BACK TO BACK NATL CHAMPS LET S GO BOYYS HAHA SUCK IT NDSU BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR HAHAHAHADude seriously, hit your phone with a hammer.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

X-Factor
Nice game JMU. Best opponent we’ve faced in title game, easily

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 02:19 PM
NDSU seriously played the worst game of the playoffs. And still beat this overrated, classless team. LOL.

Drblankstare
January 6th, 2018, 02:19 PM
What a madhouse, what a bleeping mess. I love it all

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Footnote....

ESPN2 running to ND Cuse b-ball? Gross

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 02:20 PM
jmu definitely still the better team of the two. 9 out of 10 matchups jmu wins, we probably had 100 yards of lost offense from dropped passes.
STFU you butt hurt asshat

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Congratulations NDSU fans.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 6th, 2018, 02:21 PM
THIS IS WHERE LEGENDS ARE MADE COME ON BABY

Legendary NDSU defense

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 02:22 PM
NDSU seriously played the worst game of the playoffs. And still beat this overrated, classless team. LOL.

Not as classless as you apparently. Maybe it was strength of OPP? And not sure how we were overrated. Love to hear your fake news...

Daytripper

Says the fan of the team that lost.... One of the things that makes a bad fan is the inability to lose gracefully.

The Kicker
Anyone have link to postgame not seeing it on espn3

GsephBison
Order restored! JMU was as good as advertised, thankfully so where the Bison

ALPHAGRIZ1
And 1 of 6 in red zone. Just shows JMU unable to capitalize but clearly on par with NDSU. This is 5 to 5 if played 10 Times. More breaks for Bison
Its 9-1 NDSU if the refs dont kill the Bison all day like they did

TheRevSFA
Congrats to NDSU and to the Bison fans on this board

Also JMU, way to boo Briscoe. I don’t get your butthurt over him but you have managed to lay claim to being the least classy fan base in FCS. Well done.

UNAPride
January 6th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Congrats to NDSU on another title and JMU on another great season!

Not really looking forward to my Lions visiting the Fargodome in September.

"Welcome to FCS North Alabama!" #trailbyfire #sinkorswim

gsf23nd
Don't hang your heads JMU....you still have the Great Western BBQ Bowl win....

ALPHAGRIZ1

Agreed very un NDSU like today

UNHWildcat18

Lol dude you had an INT and about ten dropped passes from JMU receivers that saved you. You didn’t play your worst game JMU D just shut you down for the most part. yeah not hard working good kids on the JMU team. God you give the other posters a bad name. Overrated team? Who beat SDSU this year? Just be happy you won.

HUMBLE YOURSELF

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh, you just keep telling yourself that. If your team was so good then why are receivers dropping passes. Oh I know, just like when SDSU had 10 turnovers and JMU claimed they caused every one (like 10 turnovers in one game isn't a total fluke). Either way, you lost and were lucky to be here, or did you forget the Weber game that you barely squeaked out by a miracle.

RowdyRabbit
Congrats NDSU fans. My dad and agreed when Ndsu went up 17-3 that was all they needed to win.

JMUNJ08
Its 9-1 NDSU if the refs dont kill the Bison all day like they did

How’d the refs kill you? All close calls go Bison today. 2 ‘stand’ called on field that would have went other way if called differently on field

gsf23nd
Lol dude you had an INT and about ten dropped passes from JMU receivers that saved you. You didn’t play your worst game JMU D just shut you down for the most part. yeah not hard working good kids on the JMU team. God you give the other posters a bad name. Overrated team? Who beat SDSU this year? Just be happy you won.

HUMBLE YOURSELF

Maybe the WR's were just afraid of getting hit...

TheRevSFA
Maybe JMU should have practiced yesterday instead of getting the day off.

Oh well

Twentysix
Where is the ceremony? Nothing works on espn3

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Not as classless as you apparently. Maybe it was strength of OPP? And not sure how we were overrated. Love to hear your fake news...

https://new1.fjcdn.com/pictures/Troll_204c19_1264966.jpg

Twentysix
jmu definitely still the better team of the two. 9 out of 10 matchups jmu wins, we probably had 100 yards of lost offense from dropped passes.Seriously break your phone and never post here again.

TheRevSFA

HUMBLE YOURSELF

Beating SDSU doesn’t matter when NDSU beats you.

JMUNJ08
Congrats to NDSU and to the Bison fans on this board

Also JMU, way to boo Briscoe. I don’t get your butthurt over him but you have managed to lay claim to being the least classy fan base in FCS. Well done.

Briscoe didn’t deserve #2. Seems pretty knowledgeable fan base to me...

Noryan34

so did NdSU OL. Why it’s a team game. All facets count not just one position.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:26 PM
I have nothing to say, but I'm gonna keep going until I get to 100 posts.

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Wow. Glad that is over. I think i am going to have to get drunk. JMU is the best defensive team we have played in a long time. Lucky for us that Stapleton is their only receiver that decided to show up for JMU. Bison D showed great heart today. They were put in bad situations all day and came through.

TennBison
JMU and NDSU. Titans of the FCS. Winners of the last 7 straight national championships. Congratulations to these two programs on their domination.
How about we say it the way it really is. "NDSU winners of 6 of the last 7 championships, and someone else snuck in a rare one but failed."

Noryan34
Beating SDSU doesn’t matter when NDSU beats you.

Agreed Who cares who beats you when you win the last game of the year. Butt hurt crybabaies. Gdi I love it.

TheRevSFA

Thats your opinion. I don’t think he did either but he won it.

Stay classy and go clean up your mess in the parking lot

centennial

HUMBLE YOURSELF
Trolling JMU fans and the CAA boot lickers has been fun this year.

Laker
Straight go routes and heave it out of bounds....

Remember how Oklahoma State lost to Central Michigan on a play like that. Of course, the officials made the wrong call............

Nor Eastern
January 6th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Trolling JMU fans and the CAA boot lickers has been fun this year.

It never gets old

Doooks
How about we say it the way it really is. "NDSU winners of 6 of the last 7 championships, and someone else snuck in a rare one but failed."

No thanks, I like my version better.

Daytripper

Whether your bigly knowledge of football is correct or not, it is still classless to boo a kid who won an award. Just proves once again why JMU fans are the worst.

ALPHAGRIZ1
How’d the refs kill you? All close calls go Bison today. 2 ‘stand’ called on field that would have went other way if called differently on field

They didn kill me, they killed NDSU lots of missed calls the only one they got right was the fumble by the JMU WR

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Nope. Doesn't matter. Pretty classless move by JMU fans. Hats off to the JMU football team. Their fans can go suck a dick.

penguinpower
January 6th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Who would have believed that NDSU was shut out in the second half and won the game.

Defense wins championships. Until SHSU learns what that is they will never win one

Bisonator
January 6th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Congratulations NDSU fans.Thank you for being a great JMU Dukes fan and congrats to the Dukes on another great season and a hell of a game today!

James Madison had a great team no question about it!

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Nope. Doesn't matter. Pretty classless move by JMU fans. Hats off to the JMU football team. Their fans can go suck a dick.

That guy throwing punches should've been ejected. Fans were classless morons.

Daytripper
January 6th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Defense wins championships. Until SHSU learns what that is they will never win one

Dude, really?

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 02:32 PM

HUMBLE YOURSELF
Not your team that is for sure. And 10 turnovers will make a team lose any football game.

jmu
GOOD GAME FOLKS BUT JMU IS STILL NATL CHAMPS BACK TO BACK SORRY NDSU. HOWS THAT 27 GAME WIN STREAK TASTE

HAVE FUN CLOWNING SOUTHERN UTAH POLYTECHNIC JUNIOR COLLEGE OR WHATEVER TEAMS YOU GUYS HAVE IN YOUR CANADIAN FOOTBALL CONFERENCE WHILE WE GO UP TO FBS IN A COUPLE YRS AND START WINNING BOWL GAMES.

Bisonator
Congrats NDSU! 6 titles in 7 years is absurd!!

With that said, FCS has a seriously parity issue and it's not good imo. The Bison are clowning the rest of the subdivision.....

I disagree, JMU is right there with us along with a few MVFC teams.

Nickels
I didnt learn anything today.

NDSU still owns the FCS and JMU fans are the biggest douchebags in the FCS.

kdinva
January 6th, 2018, 02:33 PM
JMU's defense played very, very damn well. JMU's offensive execution was poor, and settling for the FG at the end of the first half told us all something there......that maybe Coach Houston had lost confidence in the offense?

NDSU's defense hit hard, shook up JMU's skill players......made Schorr run for his life like he never had to prior....

Doooks

Watch the replay. JMU guy was away from the play and was speared in the back. The punches were well deserved.

Daytripper

You mean that South Dakota team....???

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Ugh, never mind... so much for discussion...

ALPHAGRIZ1
Agreed......the refs favored JMU all day

TennBison
Maybe you missed the indisputable fact that NDSU had more penalties called against them than JMU did, hummmmmmm.

centennial
GOOD GAME FOLKS BUT JMU IS STILL NATL CHAMPS BACK TO BACK SORRY NDSU. HOWS THAT 27 GAME WIN STREAK TASTE

HAVE FUN CLOWNING SOUTHERN UTAH POLYTECHNIC JUNIOR COLLEGE OR WHATEVER TEAMS YOU GUYS HAVE IN YOUR CANADIAN FOOTBALL CONFERENCE WHILE WE GO UP TO FBS IN A COUPLE YRS AND START WINNING BOWL GAMES.

JMU isn't going to the FBS.. Virginia law would require 10-15 million more $$ from the boosters, and stop stealing from the students. Enjoy being irrelevant next year.

TheRevSFA

put your phone down, you’re drunk and butthurt.

Also I bet you can’t wait to be as irrelevant as ODU is

Bison56
Great defensive game. NDSU D was in the hole all game and battled, JMU D also battled hard, my kind of football. Now it's the off-season

TheKingpin28
January 6th, 2018, 02:35 PM

We had a 33 game win streak. Go **** yourself you toolbag. When NDSU lost last year, we were graceful. You on the other hand are complete ****.

Oh and kiss the 6 rings...

Daytripper
Agreed......the refs favored JMU all day

Southland refs aren't smart enough to consciously favor anybody.

Go Lehigh TU Owl

No they're not. Conference games will always be tough. There hasn't been another MVFC program rise up and challenge nationally like NDSU.

Doooks
I didnt learn anything today.

NDSU still owns the FCS and JMU fans are the biggest douchebags in the FCS.

Note to self: bring more streamers next year

Nor Eastern
WHILE WE GO UP TO FBS IN A COUPLE YRS AND START WINNING BOWL GAMES.

Gonna be several, many, years.

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Watch the replay. JMU guy was away from the play and was speared in the back. The punches were well deserved.

Punches were deserved? Classless fans and team. That guy threw punches 2 more times in the game. Trash.

gsf23nd
January 6th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Maybe you missed the indisputable fact that NDSU had more penalties called against them than JMU did, hummmmmmm.

Don't ruin the narrative with facts....

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 02:37 PM

And all the missed holding calls? That fumble call was critical along with ‘roughing kicker’ call that really woulda been ‘running into’ which wouldn’t have given 1st down. Sorry you guys aren’t disciplined and had more calls against you

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:38 PM
It's a good thing there was a title game. Otherwise the fans would have to argue it out on the internet.

TheKingpin28
January 6th, 2018, 02:39 PM
And all the missed holding calls? That fumble call was critical along with ‘roughing kicker’ call that really woulda been ‘running into’ which wouldn’t have given 1st down. Sorry you guys aren’t disciplined and had more calls against you

Be more graceful when you lose. Seriously, it sucks, but get over it. Good teams find a way to win even when the calls are against them. Just stop making excuses.

BisonFan02

Bull****.

Daytripper

The classy thing to do is to congratulate the winner and step away to decompress.

JMUNJ08
Don't ruin the narrative with facts....

Useless ones...

Nickels
January 6th, 2018, 02:40 PM
NDSU outclassed JMU both on the field and in the stands. Great job guys. Epic program through and through.

Daytripper
It's a good thing there was a title game. Otherwise the fans would have to argue it out on the internet.

Stick around. You seem to be the only Duke fan that isn't a total assclown.

centennial

https://i.giphy.com/media/d2lcHJTG5Tscg/giphy.gif

Twentysix
We had a 33 game win streak. Go **** yourself you toolbag. When NDSU lost last year, we were graceful. You on the other hand are complete ****.

Oh and kiss the 14 rings...

Fify

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Are you guys graduating any top players? (ie. anyone else have a chance to win next year)

Our QB is gone.

BisonFan02
Congrats to NDSU on another title and JMU on another great season!

Not really looking forward to my Lions visiting the Fargodome in September.

"Welcome to FCS North Alabama!" #trailbyfire #sinkorswim

I dig it....its a good experience to build a team.

Gangtackle11
Good game to watch. Congrats to NDSU on the ‘ship. JMU had a great season. The 2 best teams were in the ‘ship & it came down to the final minute.

Winter is here. Enjoy your offseason.

AmsterBison
January 6th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Ugh, never mind... so much for discussion...

JMU's defense was insanely good. If they played this game ten times, JMU wins 5. If they said "first one to 24 wins", the game might be going into February. I really didn't see a weakness in JMU (but then I don't watch many JMU games)... NDSU's special teams were putrid though and JMU doesn't drop that many balls again (unless they play in a hurricane combined with a blizzard) - I don't see that last thing as a weakness, just a bad time to have a bad game.

BTW, the JMU fans they interviewed before the game were hilarious - sounded like a fun group (I'd be disappointed if a JMU fan has to buy their own drinks tonight.)

Doooks

That's because I joined in December. I had already spent all my assclown money on Christmas presents.

Daytripper
Are you guys graduating any top players? (ie. anyone else have a chance to win next year)

Our QB is gone.

We lose our QB. We think we have some depth to compete, but we will see. We are returning a stable of wide receivers, so that should help.

Noryan34
January 6th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Be more graceful when you lose. Seriously, it sucks, but get over it. Good teams find a way to win even when the calls are against them. Just stop making excuses.

They cant. They all use to that east coast eliteism where people give you @#!? Without working for it. Get butthirt when they don’t get it and blame it on someone else.

Who cares. at the end of the day the green and gold is hoisting the trophy. Let them take their consolation prize of what ifs home with them.

KPSUL

Holding on to the ball is a big part of the game. No way is "JMU would win 9 0f 10" a legitimate take away from this game.

TheKingpin28
Fify

I was trying to be nice and only include FCS, but if these dickheads want to parade around and try and act like this, then let them. We do not need their kind on here if they cannot lose gracefully. I know most of the NDSU fans were on here after the loss congratulating them, but these folks feel the need to say the game was rigged and had it been fair they would win 9 out 10. Yeah GTFO with that ****.

IBleedYellow
And all the missed holding calls? That fumble call was critical along with ‘roughing kicker’ call that really woulda been ‘running into’ which wouldn’t have given 1st down. Sorry you guys aren’t disciplined and had more calls against youYou don't even know what roughing the kicker is.

If you take out his plant leg, which your players did, it's roughing 100% of the time.

Btw how's 14-1 feel? Feels pretty good from here.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Thats your opinion. I don’t think he did either but he won it.

Stay classy and go clean up your mess in the parking lot

I don't agree with Briscoe winning either, but you don't ****ing boo the guy.

centennial

Our QB is gone.
Losing a good bit. Best WR, LB and some linemen that matter for sure.

http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?path=football

TennBison
Just keep being a losing crybaby, your team lost, your fans here were dicks (here) and you get to say "we almost won but could not pull it off". and your attending fans get to have a great trip home while NDSU fans party all the way.

TheKingpin28
January 6th, 2018, 02:45 PM
I dig it....its a good experience to build a team.

It is a great test to see where your program stands into relation to the best of the best. I look forward to seeing them play.

Doooks
Btw how's 14-1 feel? Feels pretty good from here.

I think it would feel better if that 1 came a little earlier in the season.

Twentysix
I think it would feel better if that 1 came a little earlier in the season.Careful what you wish for. Losing the semi was the worst thing that ever happened.

TheKingpin28
January 6th, 2018, 02:46 PM
They cant. They all use to that east coast eliteism where people give you @#!? Without working for it. Get butthirt when they don’t get it and blame it on someone else.

Who cares. at the end of the day the green and gold is hoisting the trophy. Let them take their consolation prize of what ifs home with them.

I just cannot believe that they are making excuses like this. It is quite pathetic.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:46 PM
I was thinking September

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 02:47 PM
The classy thing to do is to congratulate the winner and step away to decompress.

Gloating isn’t in my book... NDSU def classy in Ls speaking to last year but I guess not in Ws?

It was clear both teams were great this year. More plays by NDSU today gave them the W. I’m so happy too that the game was as close as predicted (vegas had 4 btw). We had our chances but not capitalizing/ great DL play by NDSU did us in.

Hats off to an incredible large/ loyal/ tradition filled fan base. Clear we have room to grow. We’ll be back in the playoffs next year and hope for the rubber match!

Hammerhead
Note to self: bring more streamers next year

Do JMU fans throw streamers for field goals or only touchdowns?

centennial
Is JMU ordering some runner up t shirts?

Bisonator
No they're not. Conference games will always be tough. There hasn't been another MVFC program rise up and challenge nationally like NDSU.
Ummm except for ISUr, YSU and SDSU......xrolleyesx

KPSUL
January 6th, 2018, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=Doooks;2599961]Are you guys graduating any top players? (ie. anyone else have a chance to win next year)

How about your 3 outstanding interior lineman, an All Conference TE, several DL, 3 LBs and both safeties? 4 or so All Americans in that mix.

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 02:49 PM
I think it would feel better if that 1 came a little earlier in the season.Like in the quarter finals, where it should have happened.

TennBison

NDSU has lost many top notch players over the last 7 years, and yet we just seem to reload and come back with someone just as good if not even better. Remember Brock Jensen, then we had Carson Wentz, now Easton Stick (only 3 losses in 3 years) and one more year to go with him.

JMUNJ08

Appreciate it from SHSU fan.. in the voice of Chris Carter “cmon man”! There are a few of us...

Daytripper
January 6th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Gloating isn’t in my book... NDSU def classy in Ls speaking to last year but I guess not in Ws?

It was clear both teams were great this year. More plays by NDSU today gave them the W. I’m so happy too that the game was as close as predicted (vegas had 4 btw). We had our chances but not capitalizing/ great DL play by NDSU did us in.

Hats off to an incredible large/ loyal/ tradition filled fan base. Clear we have room to grow. We’ll be back in the playoffs next year and hope for the rubber match!

What exactly have the Bison fans on here done that is classless? Any smack thrown around by them is in response to JMU fans excuse-making.

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 02:50 PM
NDSU has lost many top notch players over the last 7 years, and yet we just seem to reload and come back with someone just as good if not even better. Remember Brock Jensen, then we had Carson Wentz, now Easton Stick (only 3 losses in 3 years) and one more year to go with him.NDSU is going to be salty as **** next year. Most of our key skill players are back and we are deep.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:51 PM

Wait, we get free stuff? SWEET. I love the east coast! I'm going to the fridge to get some free salsa. Be right back.

Bisonator

Our QB is gone.
We lose Deluca, Tanguay and Dempsey on defense. Kuhnert, Illies, Wentz and Legendowski on offense. Plus our AA ling snapper Fisher. We'll reload!

centennial
How about 3 outstanding interior lineman, an All Conference TE, several DL, 3 LBs and both safeties? 4 or so All Americans in that mix.

Guys behind them are good. NDSU will be fine. We will start to see some Carson Wentz recruiting affect. The last 2 classes at NDSU now have legit star players all around vs trying to find diamonds in the rough.

TennBison
NO, They are ordering their runner up Streamers.

KPSUL
NDSU has lost many top notch players over the last 7 years, and yet we just seem to reload and come back with someone just as good if not even better. Remember Brock Jensen, then we had Carson Wentz, now Easton Stick (only 3 losses in 3 years) and one more year to go with him.

NDSU has an incredible football program! However, that doesn't seem to keep you from continually acting like a moron.

Twentysix
January 6th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Wait, we get free stuff? SWEET. I love the east coast! I'm going to the fridge to get some free salsa. Be right back.You're my favorite

semobison
Congrats JMU on a great season. This game could have gone either way. Very fitting that the two best defenses in the country fought it out until the final minute....but....How bout those Bison!

penguinpower
Punches were deserved? Classless fans and team. That guy threw punches 2 more times in the game. Trash.

This is the reason I have a problem with EMU. Last year at the national championship we dealt with a plethora of obnoxious and classless JMU fans.

TheKingpin28
Appreciate it from SHSU fan.. in the voice of Chris Carter “cmon man”! There are a few of us...

Have you seen what you posted?

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 02:54 PM
The key for NDSU in this game is to get out early and get a lead. NDSU has been down by more than 7 points twice this season....once @ YSU (win in OT) and @ SDSU. The NDSU O tends to press when down by 10+ and that is how you get Stick startled.

The key for JMU is the inverse. They can overcome that against Weber....but probably not NDSU.

The thing to watch is the first full second the ball is snapped. If NDSU can get a good push up front after the snap, I like their chances in this game.

Another key is going to be special teams and field position. NDSU can't afford short/shanked punts.

Welp....almost called that one. xlolx

Great game JMU....that D is no ****ing joke. They could move.

I'm still trying to figure out how NDSU won. they absolutely got their asses handed to them in the field position battle. It looks like NDSU held onto the ball just long enough to wear down JMU's D towards the end.

On that note, the game MVP is the Bison D. I know you have to pick one guy, but they won't ever have to buy a beer in Fargo ever again.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:54 PM
NO, They are ordering their runner up Streamers.

Good one. xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 02:55 PM
On that note, its time for Decemberists on both sides to take a 24 hour rule.....settle down....and decide if you wanna come back in the offseason. xlolx

nickp
Props to JMU for what they've put together. The Dukes are going to be a power for years to come.
And of course WAY TO GO BISON!!! Six of the last seven national championships, and now tied for the most FCS championships A total dynasty

IBleedYellow
Keep it classy, JMU fans. Leaving your **** everywhere.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180106/b6e7209dd97cab0705398d995d037d20.jpg

centennial
NDSU has an incredible football program! However, that doesn't seem to keep you from continually acting like a moron.

Thanks. I act like a moron just for the salty JMU, UNH and some other team fans. Usually, I don't care but the "I hate NDSU" messages on your home boards makes it extra special.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 02:56 PM
We lose Deluca, Tanguay and Dempsey on defense. Kuhnert, Illies, Wentz and Legendowski on offense. Plus our AA ling snapper Fisher. We'll reload!

Don't forget our punter. :D

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Do JMU fans throw streamers for field goals or only touchdowns?

I don't know. I haven't been to a game since I graduated a very long time ago.

IBleedYellow
January 6th, 2018, 02:57 PM
I don't know. I haven't been to a game since I graduated a very long time ago.They only threw them once.

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Have you seen what you posted?

Tried to bring in thoughts and feelings from other side. Haven’t been on too much this year but recall all SHSU garbage from last year. If things have changed here, that’s great.

To say the world was against NDSU today is laughable. NDSU won it, no * from me, we had chances and didn’t take them. Great game all around.

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 02:58 PM
I am like the Jedi Master of being a dick when I feel like it, but mostly it is in response to things other people do and not my acting like that out of the blue for no reason at all.
I can at least admit to everyone, that yes I will be a sarcastic jerk if posters want to push things in that direction.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 02:58 PM

If it's printed on one of those shirts with a set of abs on the front then I'll take two. One for me and one for the wife. Haven't seen any abs around here in about 20 years.

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Tried to bring in thoughts and feelings from other side. Haven’t been on too much this year but recall all SHSU garbage from last year. If things have changed here, that’s great.

To say the world was against NDSU today is laughable. NDSU won it, no * from me, we had chances and didn’t take them. Great game all around.

https://i.giphy.com/media/hppWdK8gcmzXq/giphy.gif

JMUNJ08

Isn’t that a good thing 😉?

ALPHAGRIZ1
Keep it classy, JMU fans. Leaving your **** everywhere.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180106/b6e7209dd97cab0705398d995d037d20.jpg

Typical East coast garbage...........................

Daytripper

Had an old, old friend that used to say that you can tell a lot about a person by what he does in a parking lot.

Hammerhead
If you pack it in, pack it out.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Isn’t that a good thing ?

Its a great thing. xlolx

Bisonator
January 6th, 2018, 03:00 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how NDSU won. they absolutely got their asses handed to them in the field position battle. It looks like NDSU held onto the ball just long enough to wear down JMU's D towards the end.

On that note, the game MVP is the Bison D. I know you have to pick one guy, but they won't ever have to buy a beer in Fargo ever again.
No doubt about it. Easton made some big plays but also had some WTF moments. I'd have given the MVP to Tanguay or Bridges for those picks. Those were huge plays!

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 03:01 PM
If you pack it in, pack it out.

Don’t disagree. We have a great pickup crew at our home games. Probably thinking of what we normally have (which is never case at a professional stadium)

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 03:02 PM
No doubt about it. Easton made some big plays but also had some WTF moments. I'd have given the MVP to Tanguay or Bridges for those picks. Those were huge plays!

I'd have a tough time picking one guy on D.....I'd narrow it to the DL/DEs....they kept Schor pretty uncomfortable and kept him in check from running for the most part.

alvin.kmiec
January 6th, 2018, 03:02 PM

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣X10,000
Y’all will be the big college bunching bag for a few years before the tampon bowl

Bisonator
January 6th, 2018, 03:03 PM
I'm trying hard to......xnodx

TheKingpin28
January 6th, 2018, 03:04 PM
I'd have a tough time picking one guy on D.....I'd narrow it to the DL/DEs....they kept Schor pretty uncomfortable and kept him in check from running for the most part.

I'd pick the 2016 JMU team as the MVP as that game irked the players in a wrong way, which worked out well this year.

However, that front 4 and/or 7 was ferocious today and showed up when they needed to.

JMUNJ08

Yeah, mvp always on O but Stick wasn’t ‘the man’ to me. Typical Bison game from my far away perspective. The Team won it, no individual did. If 1 player made more of those D plays, I woulda liked it there. Coulda been the the old Fox Thanksgiving day games with 18 leg turkey...

WileECoyote06
Congratulations NDSU! Clearly these two teams are head and shoulders above the rest of us.

TheKingpin28
January 6th, 2018, 03:05 PM
I'm trying hard to......xnodx

Those lack of return yards tho...

KPSUL
January 6th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Guys behind them are good. NDSU will be fine. We will start to see some Carson Wentz recruiting affect. The last 2 classes at NDSU now have legit star players all around vs trying to find diamonds in the rough.

I was listing JMUs losses, not NDSU. I don't expect them to fall on their faces, but I think they will struggle for the CAA championship and will not be a favorite to be back in the Championship game.

Da Herd
January 6th, 2018, 03:06 PM

Tre Dempsey, illies, and wentz will definitely be missed too.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Had an old, old friend that used to say that you can tell a lot about a person by what he does in a parking lot.

I knew a woman who used to say the same thing. Lot Lizard is what they called her. Never understood the reference.

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Don't forget our punter. :DOur backup punter was in most of the game I think.

TennBison
Don’t disagree. We have a great pickup crew at our home games. Probably thinking of what we normally have (which is never case at a professional stadium)
Why do you need a pick up crew at your stadium to clean up the individual parking areas. Aren't your fans mature enough to pick up their own garbage like adults. Or do they think such things are beyond them. Honestly, in all the football games I have been to for the Bison over the years, I never see our tailgate areas being trashed or garbage being left behind for someone else to clean up.

Noryan34
I just cannot believe that they are making excuses like this. It is quite pathetic.
Oh I agree. Sloppy play by both sides. But a fairly clean game. Excuses just make you look like a sore loser

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Our backup punter was in most of the game I think.

1 punt I think. They are going to need to find one and spend a scholly on it.

Daytripper
Congratulations NDSU! Clearly these two teams are head and shoulders above the rest of us.

Agree. It would have criminal if they had been on the same side of the bracket.

Bisonator
Except for today apparently. xrolleyesx

Seriously Klieman needs to start emphasizing special teams more. Get a ****ing real punter and coach for that unit or its gonna cost us eventually. I would have thought he would have learned that at least from Bohl.

alvin.kmiec
Just keep being a losing crybaby, your team lost, your fans here were dicks (here) and you get to say "we almost won but could not pull it off". and your attending fans get to have a great trip home while NDSU fans party all the way.

Maybe some runner up shirts are needed for JMU.

centennial
Our backup punter was in most of the game I think.

If that was our backup. God help NDSU. I played some soccer, and I could punt further. Seriously, 25-35 yard punts. Almost lost NDSU the game.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Why do you need a pick up crew at your stadium to clean up the individual parking areas. Aren't your fans mature enough to pick up their own garbage like adults. Or do they think such things are beyond them. Honestly, in all the football games I have been to for the Bison over the years, I never see our tailgate areas being trashed or garbage being left behind for someone else to clean up.

Stop....we have one too. You're often times instructed to leave your bagged garbage right at the front of the parking spot and they use trucks.

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 03:09 PM
I was listing JMUs losses, not NDSU. I don't expect them to fall on their faces, but I think they will struggle for the CAA championship and will not be a favorite to be back in the Championship game.

Not favorite for Championship game, lose 3 starting DBs but have some good guys behind. Only lose our #4 RB in the backfield. QB could be a battle but several quality guys to compete. Key will be DL/ LBs as several kisses there.

However, cupboard is full, just not experience. We’ll see how they step up and gel to see how far we can go

Noryan34
January 6th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Wait, we get free stuff? SWEET. I love the east coast! I'm going to the fridge to get some free salsa. Be right back.
Grab me another beer while your there. Thanks pal!

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Maybe some runner up shirts are needed for JMU.

So they can find another reason to raise student fees?

POD Knows
1 punt I think. They are going to need to find one and spend a scholly on it.Yea, I was kind of closing my eyes when we punted, it was to hard to look at.

BisonFan02
North Dakota State Punting

NO
YDS
AVG
TB
In 20
LONG

Jackson Koonce (http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3128420/jackson-koonce)

Garret Wegner (http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4040934/garret-wegner)

TEAM

JMU averaged 21.8 yards on punt returns....NDSU averaged 33.7 punting.....a net of 12 ****ing yards a kick on returned kicks....

TheKingpin28
Except for today apparently. xrolleyesx

Seriously Klieman needs to start emphasizing special teams more. Get a ****ing real punter and coach for that unit or its gonna cost us eventually. I would have thought he would have learned that at least from Bohl.

Do you think LeCompte can change his name and "identify" as someone else and then get another 4 years? :D

That said, if they do not get a solid punter, we are screwed and it will cost us.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 03:13 PM

www.bisonville.com

Go over there for awhile.

Doooks
Grab me another beer while your there. Thanks pal!

Fridge is on the front porch. Grab what you need.

centennial
North Dakota State Punting

NO
YDS
AVG
TB
In 20
LONG

Jackson Koonce (http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3128420/jackson-koonce)

Garret Wegner (http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4040934/garret-wegner)

TEAM

JMU averaged 21.8 yards on punt returns....NDSU averaged 33.7 punting.....a net of 12 ****ing yards a kick on returned kicks....

That is worst than average D2 kickers.

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Stop....we have one too. You're often times instructed to leave your bagged garbage right at the front of the parking spot and they use trucks.
True, it is left in a designated spot and packed up, but a vast number of tailgating groups clean up on their own. Either way, going in to the game 30 minutes before kickoff you don't see the parking/tailgate lot in a mess and not because of a pickup crew but the tailgaters themselves.

Bisonator
January 6th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Do you think LeCompte can change his name and "identify" as someone else and then get another 4 years? :D

That said, if they do not get a solid punter, we are screwed and it will cost us.
Probably not but LeCompte might be a great candidate for ST's coach if he's interested.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 03:16 PM

I don't understand how if everyone has to pay a student fee that it isn't just rolled into tuition. Sounds like a scammy way to keep the published tuition low. I thought things were supposed to be free around here.

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 03:18 PM
I don't understand how if everyone has to pay a student fee that it isn't just rolled into tuition. Sounds like a scammy way to keep the published tuition low. I thought things were supposed to be free around here.

That's not how this works. Students should not be paying the large majority of an athletic budget. Endowment and boosters should be (who can write it off vs students that are taking federal loans).

Katfan
January 6th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Great game!

TheKingpin28
January 6th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Probably not but LeCompte might be a great candidate for ST's coach if he's interested.

If LeCompte was coaching, count me in. That guy knew how to flip a field.

Hammerhead
January 6th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Someone has to pay for the JMU commercials during the game.

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 03:22 PM

Our campus is a beautiful place and very well maintained. We employ people to do a job and they do it amazingly. Never saw garbage in a tailgate lot? C’mon man! Got to get you out more... If we were such horrible/ garbage loving people, we wouldn’t have nice things 😁

BEAR
Just got back from a local pub watching the game.

Three things I noticed.
1. JMU isn't in NDSUs league.
2. Nobody in the last decade is in NDSUs league.
3. NDSU seriously needs to fund raise and move up to the FBS. Why waste time in the FCS?!

Congrats AGAIN Bison. Great year JMU. You've got a lot to be proud about. Every team in the FCS wishes they could have played today. xbowx

Bison Fan in NW MN
The whole defense should be the MVP.

What a game to be at...wow...

Koonce was horrible. Poor punting....piss poor.

penguinpower
January 6th, 2018, 03:24 PM

Same thing last year as well. Ghetto

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Why do you need a pick up crew at your stadium to clean up the individual parking areas.

Because we are east coasters. We sit on gold toilets and we do not, ever, touch the garbage. As if!

centennial
Same thing last year as well. Ghetto

Student fees teachers college hasn't learned to clean up after themselves. Think of the children in Virginia with these people teaching them.

AmsterBison

Well, last year our punter was basically the only guy who brought his A-game against JMU (NDSU's net punt average: 45.2 yards!)

This year's game: 21.4 yards on the net punt. Good googly moogly that's awful.

Daytripper
January 6th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Because we are east coasters. We sit on gold toilets and we do not, ever, touch the garbage. As if!

I knew it!!

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 03:27 PM
That's not how this works. Students should not be paying the large majority of an athletic budget. Endowment and boosters should be (who can write it off vs students that are taking federal loans).

Cannot write off most athletic funding anymore... this is 2018 we live in. It covers really more than standard ‘athletics’ type stuff and need a better accountant to get it right...

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Our campus is a beautiful place and very well maintained. We employ people to do a job and they do it amazingly. Never saw garbage in a tailgate lot? C’mon man! Got to get you out more... If we were such horrible/ garbage loving people, we wouldn’t have nice things 
I have been to your campus, was there last summer while on vacation. Beautiful place. Not saying some garbage falls to the ground cup or two here and there and a few napkins kind of thing, not even saying that picture on here by JMU fans is a real bad thing either. I am however (no matter who does it) a hater of those who leave garbage all over the place. At least pick it up and stack it in one spot where it is designated or better yet take it with you and get rid of it.

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 03:41 PM
I am just curious as to how those claims that JMU is a dynasty from posters on here is going for them. It will be great to hear what they have to say after their joyus trip home is done. Just remember to treat people the say you would have if you had won.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 6th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Oh ya, our punting is crap and has been for 2 years.

Coaches need to find a decent punter and improve special teams coverage.

Twentysix
January 6th, 2018, 03:49 PM
If we can keep trending upwards, putting the hurt on Oregon is gonna be fun.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 6th, 2018, 03:54 PM
If we can keep trending upwards, putting the hurt on Oregon is gonna be fun.

Bison will beat Oregon. Oregon has trouble against power teams and I doubt they will stop the Bison.

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 04:08 PM
After 4 years on AGS with no avatar, I've set one up. The NDSU deathstar.

Schism55
January 6th, 2018, 04:08 PM
My butthole has just started to unclench xrotatehx...What a game
First things first, hats off to JMU. That D is nasssssty and your special teams played fantastic.
Thought Bison O played well, all things considered. What a playoff run by Easton.
Absolutely mythic performance by the BISON D wow!!!
12 Space Dust IPA calling my name, I shall now slip into a fitful oblivion xdrunkyx
Go Bison!!!

mcveyrl
January 6th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Just got back to the hotel. Great game. Fun to be at and congrats to the Bison. They made plays when they had to and we didn’t.

Also, it was a great reminder that internet troll/fans are not an accurate representation of any fan base - have enjoyed getting to meet several Bison fans both before and after the game.

That was a good showing for FCS.

BisonBacker
January 6th, 2018, 04:17 PM

LOL this guy. You guys blew your load last year. You lose Schor. You'll be nobody's next year.

Drblankstare
January 6th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Real quick, as I move away from the party. JMU defense is amazing, Brian Schor is a proven winner. Congrats, a great program. I’m sure we will see you guys again soon, but for now......... it’s a Bison party. I’m out and probably too lit��

BisonBacker
January 6th, 2018, 04:26 PM

Our QB is gone.

20 seniors off this team but we reload.

cx500d
January 6th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Wow....That game was up for grabs until the end. I need to take a shower...

JMU defense is as great as advertised; with the exception of one play, the secondary was stifling. I'm glad Schor is graduating. #10, what a receiver.

BisonBacker
January 6th, 2018, 04:31 PM

Man I hope you stay around all year. I like your style. Wish more of your fanbase was a fun as you. Congrats on a good season and run.

BisonBacker
January 6th, 2018, 04:35 PM

You can thank our punter and NDSU special teams (punt team) for that.

cx500d
January 6th, 2018, 04:41 PM
I have to say, every JMU fan I talked to today was great.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 04:42 PM
I have to say, every JMU fan I talked to today was great.

Me too! Of course I was home alone all day. Had some great conversation, though.

semobison
January 6th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Just got back to the hotel. Great game. Fun to be at and congrats to the Bison. They made plays when they had to and we didn’t.

Also, it was a great reminder that internet troll/fans are not an accurate representation of any fan base - have enjoyed getting to meet several Bison fans both before and after the game.

That was a good showing for FCS.

Congrats on a great season. This one could have gone either way.
Yup internet trolls/jerks are a small minority of a teams fan base. I am a fan of college football fans! The far majority are great supporters of college football and their team. I am always disappointed in my fellow Bison fans whose agenda is to try stereotype another teams fans. The truth is every team has a few knuckleheads.

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Because we are east coasters. We sit on gold toilets and we do not, ever, touch the garbage. As if!I thought as much, I have seen your cities out there.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Man I hope you stay around all year. I like your style. Wish more of your fanbase was a fun as you. Congrats on a good season and run.

This forum is open all year? Thanks, it was a pretty good year overall.

No_Skill
January 6th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Tarrell Owens is staying at our hotel.

Drblankstare
January 6th, 2018, 04:56 PM
I unfortunately do not currenly have the vocabulary to exactly express my thoughts about that fake punt. I can only say that Coach Houston has some balls to make that call. It almost worked, great call, great game.

Daytripper
January 6th, 2018, 05:01 PM
I unfortunately do not currenly have the vocabulary to exactly express my thoughts about that fake punt. I can only say that Coach Houston has some balls to make that call. It almost worked, great call, great game.

The fake punt actually worked. They just didn't follow up.

Drblankstare
January 6th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Before I’m corrected, I know the fake punt worked, I’m talking about the thought process for the rest of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

The fake punt actually worked. They just didn't follow up.

Lol you beat me to the correction

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 05:12 PM
I unfortunately do not currenly have the vocabulary to exactly express my thoughts about that fake punt. I can only say that Coach Houston has some balls to make that call. It almost worked, great call, great game.We were sitting watching the game and we all said that they were to run a fake or something, the only people on the planet that didn't some trick play coming was our coaching staff.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 05:13 PM
We were sitting watching the game and we all said that they were to run a fake or something, the only people on the planet that didn't some trick play coming was our coaching staff.

Ditto.

Drblankstare
January 6th, 2018, 05:26 PM
xlolx
We were sitting watching the game and we all said that they were to run a fake or something, the only people on the planet that didn't some trick play coming was our coaching staff.

I swear to god, I yelled watch the fake 5 secs before the play. No one listens to me

cx500d
January 6th, 2018, 05:30 PM

I told my buddy "I hope the defense is expecting a fake punt"...... but no......

NDSU1980
January 6th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Does your mommy come in and pickup your bedroom for you too? You guys act like a bunch of spoiled rich kids that never had to do a thing in your entire lives.

dewey
January 6th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Wow! What a game!

Congratulations to James Madison on a very good season.

I will post pictures later.

We are in line at Hutchins BBQ in Frisco.

HAIL THE BISON!

Dewey

Daytripper
January 6th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Does your mommy come in and pickup your bedroom for you too? You guys act like a bunch of spoiled rich kids that never had to do a thing in your entire lives.

I have a real problem with gross generalizations. This is one of those times.

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Ditto.
Double ditto.

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Wow! What a game!

Congratulations to James Madison on a very good season.

I will post pictures later.

We are in line at Hutchins BBQ in Frisco.

HAIL THE BISON!

Dewey

Were you in the front? I think you and your kids made ESPN for a few seconds.

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Congrats on a great season. This one could have gone either way.
Yup internet trolls/jerks are a small minority of a teams fan base. I am a fan of college football fans! The far majority are great supporters of college football and their team. I am always disappointed in my fellow Bison fans whose agenda is to try stereotype another teams fans. The truth is every team has a few knuckleheads.
Isn't that what you just did to the Bison fans you just pointed out? You stereotyped them.

dewey
January 6th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Possibly. Here is my two boys and myself.

Dewey https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180106/3e0a9de71da21cf1b6cc41ffad2874fc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180106/d53f3e662c6c77c89a81ec64034c6962.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 05:49 PM

Dewey https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180106/3e0a9de71da21cf1b6cc41ffad2874fc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180106/d53f3e662c6c77c89a81ec64034c6962.jpg

Yup, it was y'all. Beautiful family.

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Training for the 2018 season has already begun at JMU. Gotta start them young if we're going to overtake the Bison.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26912&stc=1

MR. CHICKEN
January 6th, 2018, 06:01 PM
.....LEARNIN'....PROPER TECHNIQUE....... TA THROW STREAMERS...........NICE!........xrolleyesx....... .BRAWK!

.....YOUSE COODAH....USED OURAH WIDE RECEIVERS....TA-DAY....xnodx......AWK!

POD Knows
January 6th, 2018, 06:03 PM
xlolx

I swear to god, I yelled watch the fake 5 secs before the play. No one listens to meYea, me too, I tried to text a guy to get him to run down to the field and tell the coaching to watch the fake but I type too slow.

KPSUL
January 6th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Not favorite for Championship game, lose 3 starting DBs but have some good guys behind. Only lose our #4 RB in the backfield. QB could be a battle but several quality guys to compete. Key will be DL/ LBs as several kisses there.

However, cupboard is full, just not experience. We’ll see how they step up and gel to see how far we can go

I wouldn't sell Mike Houston short, the potential is there, but there is some definite work to get done.

KPSUL
January 6th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Yea, me too, I tried to text a guy to get him to run down to the field and tell the coaching to watch the fake but I type too slow.

Because they did it successfully in the UNH game, I was watching for it too. It looked to me like NDSU was protecting for it to the right, but not the left.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Because they did it successfully in the UNH game, I was watching for it too. It looked to me like NDSU was protecting for it to the right, but not the left.

They were rugby kicking to the right alot and the coverage flowed that way from the snap. It was very well set up.

dakotadude
January 6th, 2018, 07:01 PM
They were rugby kicking to the right alot and the coverage flowed that way from the snap. It was very well set up.

Section 129 screaming watch the fake as loud as i could. not loud enough, everyone looked over and wondered how I knew. How could you not? Scary second half....

semobison
January 6th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Isn't that what you just did to the Bison fans you just pointed out? You stereotyped them.
Um, no, stereotypeing it is when you judge a few peoples actions in a certain group and imply the rest of the group must be the same....and, I pointed no one out, just made a generalization .....Now you...are definitely one of a kind! Enjoy the big win!

TheRevSFA
January 6th, 2018, 07:49 PM

Yeah i thought I saw y’all too

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 6th, 2018, 08:10 PM
NDSU = Pipe
JMU = Nancy Kerrigans knee

23 years ago today = Fitting

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 08:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

BisonBacker
January 6th, 2018, 08:16 PM