PDA

View Full Version : Which game thread will be more unbearable?

PantherRob82
December 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM
The semis, the finals or all of the above?

Reign of Terrier
December 9th, 2017, 08:59 PM
It's going to be the Sam Houston State v. NDSU thread because let's be real...they hate each other.

There's going to be chest-beating about the MVFC until kingdom come.

BisonFan02
December 9th, 2017, 08:59 PM
SHSU @ NDSU will be a JV dumpster fire.....Georgia Southern isn't coming back. xlolx

Thumper 76
December 9th, 2017, 09:22 PM
It's going to be the Sam Houston State v. NDSU thread because let's be real...they hate each other.

There's going to be chest-beating about the MVFC until kingdom come.

I mean 1/2 of the semis are MVFC teams again....but bison fans will be extra obnoxious about it xlolx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2017, 09:48 PM
I mean 1/2 of the semis are MVFC teams again....but bison fans will be extra obnoxious about it xlolx

You all have never been here and the JMU fans still exist. I will reserve judgement as if both XDSUs make it, then that will take the cake.

Scooter
December 9th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Good luck KSU or SHSU.
SHSU is up by 14 but KSU is driving....
If it is SHSU...it will be a dumpster fire.

Scooter
December 9th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Dumpster fire it is...
Last post until after game.
Hope the SHSU fans that come down have fun...

FargoBison
December 9th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Not sure why this topic even needs a thread.

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Championship game is always the worst with 3 weeks in between the championship game and the semis.

Unless NDSU isn't in the game... in which case it would probably be pretty tolerable.

Theee Catrabbit
December 9th, 2017, 11:11 PM
I think SHSU v NDSU. Because face it there isn't anyone who doesn't like to pile on SHSU. The NDSU v SDSU championship I think will have the least activity.......we've already shot that load this year

katss07
December 10th, 2017, 01:02 AM
I think SHSU v NDSU. Because face it there isn't anyone who doesn't like to pile on SHSU. The NDSU v SDSU championship I think will have the least activity.......we've already shot that load this year
Well the Haters gonna hate. They will be right eventually. They can pile it on SHSU all they want. Only thing that matters is the number in the win column. 1-0 every damn week. Winning speaks, doubters don’t.

BisonTru
December 10th, 2017, 01:38 AM
SHSU @ NDSU and it's not close.

MR. CHICKEN
December 10th, 2017, 07:15 AM
.....BOTH OF 'EM..........DERE'S UH....VALLEY TEAM....IN EACH ONE............AN'......BOTH WILL WIN........AN' IT'LL BE UH HARD TIME.....'ROUND HERE.........TIL....NEXT SEASON....:(....AWK!

.....DELAWARE.....HAS H/H....WHIFF BIZZONSSSSSS.......NEXT TWO YEARS........MIGHT NOT COME BACK HERE......TIL......2020....:(....BRAWK!

cx500d
December 10th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Depends if alexale comes out of exile

MR. CHICKEN
December 10th, 2017, 10:38 AM
........GONNAH BE MO' DAN TWO.......xbangx......BRAWK!

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Depends if alexale comes out of exile

That was something else.

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2017, 02:14 PM
That was something else.

Do not mention that name again! He's like Beetlejuice...

Gangtackle11
December 10th, 2017, 03:24 PM
WINTER IS COMING - THANK GOODNESS.

JayMYou
December 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM
I'd say "All of the above" because those few NDSU/MVFC trolls seem to enjoy pillaging every thread.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oxHQLZ2UJfURNXpmM/giphy.gif

CaryNCDuke
December 10th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Please for the love of God stop mentioning the a****** name. I don't want to see that diatribe happen again.

th0m
December 10th, 2017, 05:45 PM
.....BOTH OF 'EM..........DERE'S UH....VALLEY TEAM....IN EACH ONE............AN'......BOTH WILL WIN........AN' IT'LL BE UH HARD TIME.....'ROUND HERE.........TIL....NEXT SEASON....:(....AWK!

.....DELAWARE.....HAS H/H....WHIFF BIZZONSSSSSS.......NEXT TWO YEARS........MIGHT NOT COME BACK HERE......TIL......2020....:(....BRAWK!

Disappointed in you mr. Chicken! Or is this a special chicken jinx? Then we're good.

thebootfitter
December 11th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Disappointed in you mr. Chicken! Or is this a special chicken jinx? Then we're good.I think he meant both threads would win the honor in this thread's subject. Since both of the game threads will have an MVFC team and many MVFC fans posting in it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

th0m
December 11th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Could be, but since he said it will be a hard time until next season that would imply a certain level of mvfc success on the field I assume.

MR. CHICKEN
December 11th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Disappointed in you mr. Chicken! Or is this a special chicken jinx? Then we're. good

.....AH'M STILL ON YER SIDE.........DAT RESPONSE........WAS WORST CASE SCENARIO.......xhighfivex........xhugx......xhands hakex......xlovex....BRAWK!!

Silenoz
December 11th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Which one is overrun with NDSU fans? All of them?

I partially kid.

BucBisonAtLarge
December 11th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Zero chances for a Patriot League thread hi-jack among those....

Wait! Who was the last team to beat JMU in the playoffs?

katss07
December 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM
.....AH'M STILL ON YER SIDE.........DAT RESPONSE........WAS WORST CASE SCENARIO.......xhighfivex........xhugx......xhands hakex......xlovex....BRAWK!!
Sorry chicken, SDSU is going to “boat race” JMU...

MR. CHICKEN
December 12th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Sorry chicken, SDSU is going to “boat race” JMU...

........PSSSSST.........AH KNOW DAT....LAPPER......JES' HELPIN'....DUH DUKIE....GET SOME SLEEP.........SSHHHHH!......xwhistlex........AWK!

BisonBacker
December 12th, 2017, 10:40 AM

Hey Junior let us know when you win something xlolx