PDA

View Full Version : Weber State at JMU (Quarterfinal)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

cx500d
December 11th, 2017, 08:23 PM
The inability for you and your right hand mudslinger to address the original issue that offended you tells me several things. You are right about me not belonging on this forum. Can't debate with someone that keeps moving the goalposts. Thought maybe you would understand the sports analogy if not phone a friend. Secondly I have a rule about sharing airspace with birds that rarely leave the ground. Again ask a friend to explain. So I will delete my profile and leave you to rule the sandlot once again! Adios. Oh that is Spanish for goodbye.

Does anybody know what got this person pissed off?

PantherRob82
December 11th, 2017, 09:13 PM
The inability for you and your right hand mudslinger to address the original issue that offended you tells me several things. You are right about me not belonging on this forum. Can't debate with someone that keeps moving the goalposts. Thought maybe you would understand the sports analogy if not phone a friend. Secondly I have a rule about sharing airspace with birds that rarely leave the ground. Again ask a friend to explain. So I will delete my profile and leave you to rule the sandlot once again! Adios. Oh that is Spanish for goodbye.

...what a baby...xcoffeex

Bisonoline
December 11th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Does anybody know what got this person pissed off?

Its a female? Or a female trapped in a mans body? Or a man trapped in a females body?

Bisonator
December 11th, 2017, 09:35 PM

Talk about someone who doesn't have a clue.........wowxlolx

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Bye Felicia

JayMYou
December 11th, 2017, 10:42 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeKzm8VXTchkVNe/giphy.gif

cx500d
December 11th, 2017, 10:45 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeKzm8VXTchkVNe/giphy.gif

Shaaaaaaaannnnnnne

Bisonoline
December 11th, 2017, 11:37 PM

xblahxxblahxxsalutexxcrazyxxbabycryx And to think we hardly got to know ya.xlolx

Twentysix
December 12th, 2017, 12:09 AM
*¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

wapiti
December 12th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Its a female? Or a female trapped in a mans body? Or a man trapped in a females body?

I once was a man trapped in a female's body. Then I was born. :Dxrotatehx:D

BisonBacker
December 12th, 2017, 10:44 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpjpXMFPshSYGLm/giphy.gif

MR. CHICKEN
December 12th, 2017, 10:55 AM
xblahxxblahxxsalutexxcrazyxxbabycryx And to think we hardly got to know ya.xlolx

....DIDN' TAKE LONG.....TA KNOW HIM.......AN' AH KNEW AH.....DIDN'T WANNA KNOW HIM......xsmhx......AWK!

Serpentor
December 12th, 2017, 11:14 AM

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and BisonFan Spouse burned so very bright...

Bison56
December 12th, 2017, 11:46 AM

PM me your address, I will come over immediately and give you that hug you desperately need.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 12th, 2017, 12:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRWDRP04d5c

th0m
December 12th, 2017, 01:01 PM

Auf Wiederschnitzel! Oh thats German for gtfo.

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2017, 01:06 PM
According to your statement here Buffalo Roam is correct. It has nothing to do with the actual and original comment I made. It also doesn’t seem to matter my level of knowledge of this game that I have played and love! You and others are pissed because I’m new and have a strong opinion of my own. If you don’t want “Rookies “ on your team then close down your board to new members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://i.imgur.com/Xqx61AC.gif

PurpleStreamers
December 12th, 2017, 01:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Xqx61AC.gif
No idea how a thread about a game that already happened has devolved to this stuff between fans of neither team in the original game thread but I've watched this gif 30 times and have yet to stop laughing.

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2017, 01:20 PM
No idea how a thread about a game that already happened has devolved to this stuff between fans of neither team in the original game thread but I've watched this gif 30 times and have yet to stop laughing.

I know I can go over-the-top at times, but when I saw this, this was the only thing I could think of that even resembled what they did. Also, this kind of looks like me golfing at times.

Thundar
December 12th, 2017, 01:20 PM
I lol at the last 10 pages...my god. Looks like the closet Bison fans are coming out again making the full timers look good

ursus arctos horribilis
December 12th, 2017, 01:21 PM

Same.

As far as the thread. It happens a whole bunch on here. On Poll threads, or any thread really I guess. Once the game is over they get taken in any and every possible direction. Just depends on who grabs the wheel and says "We're going over here now!" Sometimes it's pretty bad but sometimes it can be pretty funny...and then get pretty bad.:D

MR. CHICKEN
December 12th, 2017, 04:29 PM
....COMMUNITY MEMBER'S LIST....SAYS....."HE LURKS"........NOT GONE...AN' STILL NOT FO'GOTTEN.....AWK!