PDA

View Full Version : Quarterfinal: New Hampshire @ South Dakota State

Pages : 1 [2]

UNHWildcat18
December 9th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Nope CAA is not a clear 2nd in my book, forget being up there with the MVFC.

Than your book is full of dugs. UNH and JMU have taken out the big sky, southland, patriot(LOL) and NEC champs, unfortunately UNI and SBU got the **** 2nd round play but other than that I don't know what else you have to see. nor can I change the bracket

we also finished 4th/5th in our conference. so what does that say?

Rabbit3467
December 9th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Didn't someone comment about the point spread being a joke in this thread, this could get ugly.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 9th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Than your book is full of dugs. UNH and JMU have taken out the big sky, southland, patriot(LOL) and NEC champs, unfortunately UNI and SBU got the **** 2nd round play but other than that I don't know what else you have to see. nor can I change the bracket

we also finished 4th/5th in our conference. so what does that say?

I wouldn't laugh too much. Holy Cross beat UNH 51-26 this year and Colgate REMAINS the last FCS team to beat JMU. But yes the league is an enigma wrapped in a riddle...

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:45 PM
That was kinda a iffy spot.

uni88
December 9th, 2017, 02:45 PM

we also finished 4th/5th in our conference. so what does that say?That UNH, UD, SBU and the rest are the Wings?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:47 PM
That UNH, UD, SBU and the rest are the Wings?

I would take SDSU, UNI, WIU, SD, ISUr, and SIU over UNH.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Eh siu idk but the rest absolutely

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 02:48 PM
That UNH, UD, SBU and the rest are the Wings?

xnodx

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Eh siu idk but the rest absolutely

YSU forgot YSU, SIU is probably a pick em.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Nice stop for UNH. Need some points here.

katss07
December 9th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Since when does UNH wear Navy helmets? I’ve never seen them aside from last weekend. Am I missing something? I really like them, go well with the away uniforms.

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Yeah, looking like the NDSU/Wofford game.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Come on UNH, make this game fun to watch.

caa51
December 9th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Didn't someone comment about the point spread being a joke in this thread, this could get ugly.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Never used the word joke, said I didn't understand it. Either way I'm looking pretty wrong right now. Let's see how it plays out, lot of game left.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Funny how similar some SDSU and NDSU plays look. It's like SDSU stole NDSU's playbook.

28-0

katss07
December 9th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Game over

Go Lehigh TU Owl
Another SDSU TD! Two games and two blowouts....

Bison56
Come on UNH, make this game fun to watch.
Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Unh is sadly not a good team.

NDSUtk
December 9th, 2017, 03:05 PM
What you mean is that UNH has a wicked good defenseDo they? I'm still waiting for that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Wieneke with a 4th TD for Jacks, and over 5K in reception yds. His earlier TD was his 1st RUSHING TD. Jacks 28, Wildcats 0, 5:30 left in 2nd.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Can someone explain this game to me? I didn't go for a half day of snowboarding for this?

UNH really looks like a FCS team playing a good FBS team.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM
It looks like unh is playing a top 15 fbs team rn.

NDSUtk
December 9th, 2017, 03:09 PM
I really can't understand the 18 point spread in this game. SDSU defense is not strong giving up 27 points a game so UNH should score some points, 14 to 21 possibly? As good as the SDSU offense is the UNH defense is playing at an extremely high level for a while now. UNH went to JMU and the defense gave up 14 points. Combine that with a frigid cold day, real feel temps in the teens, which has to affect the offenses and SDSU scores 21 to 24? UNH came close to having a hundred yard rusher last week vs a DL that had three 1st team All Conference players on it. This week they are playing against what looks to be a very average DL. Taking the 18 is stealing, hell I think UNH can win the game!!! Looking forward to watching this one, should be a great game.Oops.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Oops.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TapatalkIt's very clear that the east coast posters don't watch fcs football outside of their region. They have had no idea what they are talking about in every thread.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 9th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Watching this I wonder how prepared UCA was last week given their coaches basically immediate departure. I know people like to make fun of the SLC but UCA did not look like their normal selves last week.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Watching this I wonder how prepared UCA was last week given their coaches basically immediate departure. I know people like to make fun of the SLC but UCA did not look like their normal selves last week.

I didn't catch much of that game, but I did watch UNH going up against a CCSU no scholarship team with the starting QB out. Could be that UCA coach really didn't prepare for the game.

Drblankstare
That’s a lot of work for 15 yards

Twentysix
Watching this I wonder how prepared UCA was last week given their coaches basically immediate departure. I know people like to make fun of the SLC but UCA did not look like their normal selves last week.It was probably both. They probably didn't deserve the 4 seed either way and the coach leaving left their game plan in shambles.

Prime Power
December 9th, 2017, 03:15 PM
It's very clear that the east coast posters don't watch fcs football outside of their region. They have had no idea what they are talking about in every thread.

LOL!!!!!

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:17 PM
UNH QB is taking a beating.

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I agree, UNH barely beat CCSU but roll ICA? Something wasn't right at UCA.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to twist his ankle.

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 03:21 PM
It's very clear that the east coast posters don't watch fcs football outside of their region. They have had no idea what they are talking about in every thread.

Winner

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Turnover on downs. Is the fat lady singing yet?

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Nice goal one stand by SDSU.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:24 PM
It looks like unh is playing Wisconsin. This is really ugly.

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 03:25 PM
What a momentum hold for the jacks to keep Wildcats out of EZ to end the half.

kalm
December 9th, 2017, 03:25 PM
This is what happens the CAA plays a middle of the road MVFC defense.

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Battle tested in the CAA

th0m
December 9th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Wieneke with a 4th TD for Jacks, and over 5K in reception yds. His earlier TD was his 1st RUSHING TD. Jacks 28, Wildcats 0, 5:30 left in 2nd.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?199748-Quarterfinal-New-Hampshire-South-Dakota-State

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:27 PM

What? Nooo... SDSU is only 6th in the MVFC for total defense. So acutally below average MVFC defense.

MR. CHICKEN
December 9th, 2017, 03:28 PM

....DIS IS MIDDLE UH CAA ROAD......4TH TEAM IN....xsighx....AWK!!

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2017, 03:29 PM

New Hampshire is one of the worst offenses in the CAA...they were shutout by Albany....that was not an Alabama autocorrect, that's Albany...the capital of New York.

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 03:32 PM
....DIS IS MIDDLE UH CAA ROAD......4TH TEAM IN....xsighx....AWK!!
Shouldn't have been in.

Reign of Terrier
Here's the thing with brackets everyone: though they are great at determining the best team, they're really bad at determining everyone else. Not to mention how teams have good/bad days. I don't think you can attribute Wofford/New Hampshire's performance to a bad day, but you can attribute unexpected teams going on runs to bad days (like I think UCA had a bad day).

So as much as people want to chest beat and chant MVFC, it's really just NDSU and SDSU than the overall conference IMO

katss07
Would Deleware have made it this far though? Probably not.

Mattymc727
December 9th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Wow this is an unbearable forum now. Time to shut down my fcs channels and focus on the nfl baby. Zero interest in the rest of the playoffs, yawn

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Here's the thing with brackets everyone: though they are great at determining the best team, they're really bad at determining everyone else. Not to mention how teams have good/bad days. I don't think you can attribute Wofford/New Hampshire's performance to a bad day, but you can attribute unexpected teams going on runs to bad days (like I think UCA had a bad day).

So as much as people want to chest beat and chant MVFC, it's really just NDSU and SDSU than the overall conference IMO

YSU started out almost taking out Pitt and NDSU then got too many injuries.
ISUr was inconsistent.
SIU was really inconsistent but almost beat Memphis (should have except for exceptionally bad calls)
WIU and Weber was really a pick em
SD has one of the best offenses in the FCS
UNI would've beat UNH too

Just saying we had a bunch of solid teams. Really 4-7th MVFC teams gave NDSU more of a game vs the playoffs.

Thunderstruck
December 9th, 2017, 03:43 PM

i thought NDSU and SDSU would have been in for dog fights today. Wofford flat out didn't show up, not sure they would even be a middle MVFC team. I have been one to dismiss the my conference is better than yours arguement. But this year the MVFC is so far above everyone else. Northern Iowa, Western Illinois could have been seeded. Illinois St could have gotten in. CAA is not good at all, other than JMU. How did Wofford win 10 games? So disappointed in level of competition in quarterfinal games. JMU should've lost vs Weber, should've but good teams find a way. Hoping JMU vs SDSU will be a good game. The other semifinal won't be close.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Wow this is an unbearable forum now. Time to shut down my fcs channels and focus on the nfl baby. Zero interest in the rest of the playoffs, yawnBye Felicia

Reign of Terrier
December 9th, 2017, 03:46 PM
YSU started out almost taking out Pitt and NDSU then got too many injuries.
ISUr was inconsistent.
SIU was really inconsistent but almost beat Memphis (should have except for exceptionally bad calls)
WIU and Weber was really a pick em
SD has one of the best offenses in the FCS
UNI would've beat UNH too

Just saying we had a bunch of solid teams. Really 4-7th MVFC teams gave NDSU more of a game vs the playoffs.

Really, there are teams in every conference that have similar resumes. I don't doubt that MVFC has some solid teams, in fact more solid teams than other conferences, but I think 3-7 in the MVFC vs 3-5 in the Socon would be interesting.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Wow this is an unbearable forum now. Time to shut down my fcs channels and focus on the nfl baby. Zero interest in the rest of the playoffs, yawn

I support my team even when losing. If I am watching NDSU, I'll watch all the way to the end. Way to puss out, watch your team, they are in the playoffs.

Serpentor
December 9th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Jeez, thank God Central Arky didn't make it to this game...

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Did I miss where they started handing out conference national championships??

To me, there wasn't much question that the MVFC was the best conference last year. But I bet YSU wouldve traded that "title" for a win in January...

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:49 PM
i thought NDSU and SDSU would have been in for dog fights today. Wofford flat out didn't show up, not sure they would even be a middle MVFC team. I have been one to dismiss the my conference is better than yours arguement. But this year the MVFC is so far above everyone else. Northern Iowa, Western Illinois could have been seeded. Illinois St could have gotten in. CAA is not good at all, other than JMU. How did Wofford win 10 games? So disappointed in level of competition in quarterfinal games. JMU should've lost vs Weber, should've but good teams find a way. Hoping JMU vs SDSU will be a good game. The other semifinal won't be close.Yes the fcs is incredibly weak this year. It's been disappointing. Hopefully kenesaw destroys Sam Houston to put a spark into the semi finals. I don't think shsu has a shot in hell vs ndsu.

igo4uni
December 9th, 2017, 03:49 PM
This game is a beat down.

igo4uni
December 9th, 2017, 03:51 PM
UNH punter doing a great job,though!!

SoDakSA
December 9th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Glad that SDSU gets to rest their players to get ready for the Semis. They will need Goedert at 100% if they want to beat JMU

katss07
December 9th, 2017, 03:52 PM
The Jackrabbits WILL beat the Dukes.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:54 PM
The Jackrabbits WILL beat the Dukes.Agreed. If both teams have a good day the Jacks win. But who knows what will happen. Ags

Goddert is gonna have a hell of an NFL career.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Really, there are teams in every conference that have similar resumes. I don't doubt that MVFC has some solid teams, in fact more solid teams than other conferences, but I think 3-7 in the MVFC vs 3-5 in the Socon would be interesting.

The conference had to up it's game to compete with NDSU. Then NDSU had to up it's game to still be dominant. And we aren't like SEC teams where not beating Alabama gets you fired. The coaching talent is good too (MVFC salaries are the highest in the FCS, maybe CAA is close). I watch a lot of football and I can't tell if there is any talent difference between the Valley and MAC, or MW.

Again I am not saying MVFC is unbeatable, but it has a solid core of teams that look like playoff teams. These teams are bigger universities that in another life could've easily been G5 teams.

I would also like to watch more MVFC vs Socon matchups.

Schism55
December 9th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Have the Jacks ever made the semis before?
Asking for a friend xsmiley_wix

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Didn't we beat them in the semis once?

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Have the Jacks ever made the semis before?
Asking for a friend xsmiley_wix

As many times as had 10 win seasons. xdrunkyx

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Nevermind must have been quarters

Schism55
December 9th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Nevermind must have been quarters

Correct, If Jacks hold on will be their first semi finals appearance in school history.

Thunderstruck
December 9th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Wonder what the line will be at for SDSU at JMU...?

Serpentor
December 9th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Yes the fcs is incredibly weak this year. It's been disappointing. Hopefully kenesaw destroys Sam Houston to put a spark into the semi finals. I don't think shsu has a shot in hell vs ndsu

If they can't get past us what shot do you think they'd have against NDSU?

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 04:07 PM
I don't think shsu has a shot in hell vs ndsu.

The only chance for a competitive semi is if ksu is wayyyyy better than shsu.

I honestly have no idea who will win in ksu vs shsu. I just don't have a good understanding of ksu. They are a huge question mark for me.

Edit: also id much rather play a new team.

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:07 PM
put a fork in it

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Will the real UNH please stand up? At least score a couple of TD's. Please.

JayJ79
December 9th, 2017, 04:10 PM
evidently James Madison has more of an opportunity to score in this game than UNH does, according to the commentators.

and on the next play UNH scores. haha

Schism55
December 9th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Well thats a quick strike...

centennial
Yes! UNH scores on a blown coverage.

RowdyRabbit
I've seen SDSU give up A LOT of points real fast in the playoffs. Not comfortable yet.

kalm

But if you look at the Socon and CAA OCC and (to a lesser extent in the case of the SoCon)opening playoff round resumes most years there's a noticeable difference regarding SoS.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 04:12 PM
I've seen SDSU give up A LOT of points real fast in the playoffs. Not comfortable yet.**whispers** Montanaaaaaaa

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:14 PM
so much for a pity TD

katss07
I don't think shsu has a shot in hell vs ndsu.

The only chance for a competitive semi is if ksu is wayyyyy better than shsu.

I honestly have no idea who will win in ksu vs shsu. I just don't have a good understanding of ksu. They are a huge question mark for me.

Kennesaw is a huge question mark to just about everyone. Only real great team they have played is Jacksonville State. And I don’t know if I would call JSU great. The Kats will be the best team they have faced. 21 points won’t cut it aginst Sam.

I think the Bearkats have a shot if we can find a way to stop the NDSU rushing attack. The Bison O-Line was spectacular today. SHSU will have to control the run game. Also, Kats have to start fast. Get a turnover, big play on first drive, ect. Do I think the Kats will beat NDSU? Meh, I know we can but don’t think we will. I’ll be happy to be in the semis at that point, but we CAN beat the Bison.

ST_Lawson
I've seen SDSU give up A LOT of points real fast in the playoffs. Not comfortable yet.

How do you feel about it now?

TennBison
December 9th, 2017, 04:15 PM
SDSU vs JMU, UNH can't seem to do anything right.

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Kennesaw is a huge question mark to just about everyone. Only real great team they have played is Jacksonville State. And I don’t know if I would call JSU great. The Kats will be the best team they have faced. 21 points won’t cut it aginst Sam.

I think the Bearkats have a shot if we can find a way to stop the NDSU rushing attack. The Bison O-Line was spectacular today. SHSU will have to control the run game. Also, Kats have to start fast. Get a turnover, big play on first drive, ect. Do I think the Kats will beat NDSU? Meh, I know we can but don’t think we will. I’ll be happy to be in the semis at that point, but we CAN beat the Bison.

Seriously? This is a SDSU UNH thread.

RowdyRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 04:16 PM
**whispers** Montanaaaaaaa

Well you didnt have to say it....

katss07
December 9th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Seriously? This is a SDSU UNH thread.
Making a remark to someone’s point. Don’t see anything wrong with that. You Bison do that all the time in SHSU threads.

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Making a remark to someone’s point. Don’t see anything wrong with that. You Bison do that all the time in SHSU threads.

It wasn't just you, I know that. At least when I troll in your threads, SHSU is at least half of the post subject matter.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Okay UNH is this a young team or are y'all losing lot of seniors?

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM
It wasn't just you, I know that. At least when I troll in your threads, SHSU is at least half of the post subject matter.Go back to drinking!

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Go back to drinking!

I'm stone cold sober.....I'm actually sipping on one of Maine's finest!

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
I'm stone cold sober.....I'm actually sipping on one of Maine's finest!You are sucking off a lobster? xD I couldn't let it go xD

bombDiggiD
December 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Don't see anyone beating SDSU. How crazy would it be for them to take down the team that beat NDSU and then beat NDSU again in the Championship. This is their time.

katss07
December 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Well they finally scored...

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Don't see anyone beating SDSU. How crazy would it be for them to take down the team that beat NDSU and then beat NDSU again in the Championship. This is their time.

It could happen. Last time NDSU lost we had 5 turnovers, and then lost by 10. I am sure it will be a good game.

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 04:33 PM
No mention of the 99 yd kick-off return by Jacks' Cade Johnson following the UNH TD?

cx500d
You are sucking off a lobster? xD I couldn't let it go xD

No, I'm not sucking on a lobster... This was an acquired taste I picked up from my years in Maine...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26718&stc=1

bombDiggiD
I want no part of this SDSU team. Hopefully JMU can find a way to beat them.

caa51
December 9th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Okay UNH is this a young team or are y'all losing lot of seniors?

Very young team. 4 seniors and 8 juniors in starting lineup.

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Why are the starters still in?

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Seriously did Stig steal NDSU offensive playbook? It looks so similar.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Christon just got popped. If he gets injured, it is totally on Stieg.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Pull Christion out. This is so stupid.

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Is SDSU trying to get Christion injured?

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Stig is running up the score. Lol. Could they run it up to 62-7?

Bison Fan in NW MN
SDSU beats JMU next week.

xnodx

cx500d
Didn't seem to affect them much who was in as QB...

ST_Lawson
December 9th, 2017, 04:43 PM
No mention of the 99 yd kick-off return by Jacks' Cade Johnson following the UNH TD?

I didn't get specific, but that was what I was referring to with this comment earlier:

How do you feel about it now?

JimmyJack
December 9th, 2017, 04:44 PM
That might have been about getting Wieneke one last TD in Brookings.

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 04:44 PM
I'll be surprised if we see Christion/Wieneke/Mengarelli the rest of the game. Hope much of O-line gets off also.

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:45 PM

My post 325 was in response to that....SDSU gives up a pity TD, then takes the resulting kickoff back

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be surprised if we see Christion/Wieneke/Mengarelli the rest of the game. Hope much of O-line gets off also.

Good time for the next men up to get some playing time.

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
50 burger.

Schism55
December 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Way to not show up UNH :(

Lorne_Malvo
December 9th, 2017, 04:48 PM
UNH should never have gotten in. They are terrible... really terrible.

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:48 PM
This is just plain ugly

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Gonna be tough for SDSU fans to sandbag this week. They can still do it though, I have faith in them!!!

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Can we get 70 burger?

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
Nobody Gets Blown out in the playoffs like SHSU.

UNH: Hold my (frozen) beer.

Bison Fan in NW MN
UNH getting boat raced...not a surprise.

RabidRabbit
December 9th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Definitely don't want to fall behind early against Jacks. Pretty shut down vs passes. 56-7 after 2nd interception, leading to another 1 play TD score.

JimmyJack
December 9th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Gonna be tough for SDSU fans to sandbag this week. They can still do it though, I have faith in them!!!

We have no chance against JMU. Goedert has a sore leg from playing one play. Christion's arm is gonna be tired after this. Chase Vinateiri is exhausted after so many kickoffs.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Good weather and SDSU wins big.

Big shock....xnodx

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:53 PM
We have no chance against JMU. Goedert has a sore leg from playing one play. Christion's arm is gonna be tired after this. Chase Vinateiri is exhausted after so many kickoffs.

Let the https://img.apmcdn.org/c9f990387d1b6f89b9fe585ccd191aec607b250f/uncropped/071eb9-20110415-flood-moorhead.jpg begin

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Thumper76........xdontknowxxdontknowx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26719&stc=1

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2017, 04:56 PM
I knew you guys wouldn't let me down! xthumbsupx

kalm
December 9th, 2017, 04:59 PM
UNH should never have gotten in. They are terrible... really terrible.

And what does that say about UCA's seed?

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 05:00 PM
And what does that say about UCA's seed?

Do you need an answer?

geaux_sioux
December 9th, 2017, 05:01 PM
50 burger.
This is the type of burger the Jacks really want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFjO2zlsiA

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2017, 05:03 PM

He is already getting his monologue in line for the Great Sandbagging Speech of December

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
He is already getting his monologue in line for the Great Sandbagging Speech of December

xlolx

I'm looking forward to it....xnodx

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Btw, SDSU did all this without the best individual player on their team (for all but one play).

Schism55
December 9th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Word is he's locked in a dimly lit basement room watching betamax tapes of speeches by Rockne and Lombardi xdrunkyx

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Are you sure those are sandbags? They look kind of lumpy...Thats how they bag pecans down here. I think those are pecan bags...

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Are you sure those are sandbags? They look kind of lumpy...Thats how they bag pecans down here. I think those are pecan bags...

Coffee beans are bagged like this also....I burn them (bags) in my bee smoker....

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Coffee beans are bagged like this also....I burn them (bags) in my bee smoker....

You have a bee smoker? I didn't think there was that much meat on them...Must be breast meat.

Scooter
December 9th, 2017, 05:12 PM
You have a bee smoker? I didn't think there was that much meat on them...Must be breast meat.
Now that is funny.

BTW SERIOUSLY, WTF NEW HAMPSHIRE?!?

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2017, 05:13 PM
xlolx

I'm looking forward to it....xnodx

Word is he's locked in a dimly lit basement room watching betamax tapes of speeches by Rockne and Lombardi xdrunkyx

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.361019453.0975/flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2017, 05:18 PM

xlolx

This is some good work....

- - - Updated - - -

Now that is funny.

BTW SERIOUSLY, WTF NEW HAMPSHIRE?!?

Ran into a team that is really hard to defend....plus they way over-achieved....

SoDakSA
December 9th, 2017, 05:18 PM
It's too bad all the folks that were posting about how great the UNH defense was playing disappeared suddenly.

But at least they were able to get back to the maple syrup harvest.

Terry2889
December 9th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Great job today Jacks. We looked lost out there against you guys. At this point it's hard to argue against the very real possibility of an all MVFC championship. Wenieke is freaking awesome. Someone on the thread gave me a heads up but seeing him is believing. Good luck next week against JMU!

Bison56
December 9th, 2017, 05:33 PM
xlolx

CappinHard
December 9th, 2017, 05:58 PM
It could happen. Last time NDSU lost we had 5 turnovers, and then lost by 10. I am sure it will be a good game.

Convenient memory of that game. xcoffeex

Benne
December 9th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Holy hell a Benne sighting!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou stole my coffee mug. I need that for coffee.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

centennial
December 9th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Convenient memory of that game. xcoffeex

SDSU already won one against NDSU this year. Now it's our turn.

SDSUAlum08
December 9th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Great job today Jacks. We looked lost out there against you guys. At this point it's hard to argue against the very real possibility of an all MVFC championship. Wenieke is freaking awesome. Someone on the thread gave me a heads up but seeing him is believing. Good luck next week against JMU!

Goedert is much more talented if you can believe it. Too bad you couldn’t see him really play.

mmiller_34
December 9th, 2017, 11:53 PM
SDSU already won one against NDSU this year. Now it's our turn.

Actually it is our turn to beat you guys twice in a season. But, unfortunately, we wont get that chance.