PDA

View Full Version : Kennesaw State @ Jacksonville State (2nd Round)

Pages : 1 [2]

Sammy94
December 3rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
Man, yesterday’s ass drubbing freakin hurt! I felt like I was molested getting it in the wrong entry walking out of that game yesterday! KSU is good and well coached. I hope they beat the hell out of Keeler and the pussycats. If they don’t, I’m sure some dork of a kat fan will troll and respond to this post.

Alabama slipped into the big boy playoffs so at least one of your teams still have a chance.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2017, 02:38 PM
Alabama slipped into the big boy playoffs so at least one of your teams still have a chance.
I hope Bama gets waffle stomped.

TennBison
December 3rd, 2017, 02:41 PM
I would like to see the cleats used for that.

TennBison
December 3rd, 2017, 06:25 PM
AGS Southerner, is this you?
The folks at KSU OwlHowl (whatever that is) apparently are on you a bit.... I spared posting the crying emojis from their Twitter for you......

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQE549TW0AYQ-at.jpg
Maybe it is a transition year?

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Maybe it is a transition year?

Transition to mediocrity?

Cocky
December 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
Transition to mediocrity?
No we are already there.

cx500d
December 3rd, 2017, 07:02 PM
No we are already there.

JSU doing its part to bring parity to the OVC; good on ya.

SU DOG
December 3rd, 2017, 07:13 PM
+1

jsualumnus
December 3rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
I hate Alabama and Auburn... UGA is my FBS team but are second to my money and time. Good luck next weekend. KSU is good!

Bisonoline
December 3rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
JSU doing its part to bring parity to the OVC; good on ya.

I wondered if they over trained or were "too ready" again?

Bison56
December 4th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Butt Auburn

The Grass is greener in Jacksonville

dgtw
December 4th, 2017, 08:38 AM

Roll Tide.

Suck it, haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Roll Tide.

Suck it, haters.

I hope you guys get blanked in the semis.

Bama beat weaker teams than we did.

BNATION
December 4th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Was wondering where you went...

I hope you guys get blanked in the semis.

Bama beat weaker teams than we did.

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Was wondering where you went...
I've posted every day dude. Unlike you, I don't disappear like a bitch when my team gets embarrassed.

BNATION
December 4th, 2017, 01:58 PM
You did get embarrassed by a third year program, and yes i give the message boards a break when my team is done. Nothing to really talk about until just before the next season starts as I have kids that get neglected during football season that need my attention.. xlolx

I've posted every day dude. Unlike you, I don't disappear like a bitch when my team gets embarrassed.

cx500d
December 4th, 2017, 05:53 PM
I don't disappear like a bitch when my team gets embarrassed.

Why not?

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Why not?
It doesn't have to be football season for me to be obnoxious. :D

cx500d
December 4th, 2017, 08:44 PM
It doesn't have to be football season for me to be obnoxious. :D

One can dream.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2017, 06:28 AM
You did get embarrassed by a third year program, and yes i give the message boards a break when my team is done. Nothing to really talk about until just before the next season starts as I have kids that get neglected during football season that need my attention.. xlolx

That "3rd year program" is going to probably beat your no defense team.

BNATION
December 5th, 2017, 07:33 AM
That "3rd year program" is going to probably beat your no defense team.

Alrighty then. We shall see. Straight pick em bet sir?

CockyGeek
December 5th, 2017, 09:17 AM
KSU's defense will overpower SHSU. I have no doubt. If it takes you 50+ points to win, it's not going to happen.

BNATION
December 5th, 2017, 09:20 AM
KSU's defense will overpower SHSU. I have no doubt. If it takes you 50+ points to win, it's not going to happen.

Won games this year 33-23, 40-36, 27-16. Just saying don't always need to score 50. These three games were heavy run teams and we adjust. Not saying it won't happen, just saying we have been in 45-55 run attempt games.

ElCid
December 5th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Won games this year 33-23, 40-36, 27-16. Just saying don't always need to score 50. These three games were heavy run teams and we adjust. Not saying it won't happen, just saying we have been in 45-55 run attempt games.

They have rushed over 55 times in 7 of their games. Have you seen 65 rushes, 75? That will be different for your D if they have to be on the field for a couple 8 minute drives. A poor D would have issues. A poor D that is tired will have lots of issues. I still think. You win, but by a Kat hair.

BNATION
December 5th, 2017, 10:14 AM
They have rushed over 55 times in 7 of their games. Have you seen 65 rushes, 75? That will be different for your D if they have to be on the field for a couple 8 minute drives. A poor D would have issues. A poor D that is tired will have lots of issues. I still think. You win, but by a Kat hair.

If they have 75 rushes they will win. That means we are getting no stops. If they have over 65 plays I think they win this game.

MR. CHICKEN
December 5th, 2017, 10:20 AM
SAM'S.....AIR RAID O....IS PROLIFIC........EVERAH SKUD DOWN FIELD....FINDS UH B'KAT....WAITIN' FO' UH TAXI....ALL ALONE...IT'S LIKE YOUSE HAVE 7 WIDEOUTS O' SOMETHIN'....xcoolx..BRAWK!!