PDA

View Full Version : Appalachian State vs Michigan?

Pages : 1 [2]

lizrdgizrd
March 8th, 2007, 11:56 AM
fair enough:cool:....my replies were directed at a few app st. fans who have repeatedly bashed the Griz for scheduling Fort Lewis College....Fort lewis is our Mars Hill :>)
Hey, Mars Hill didn't help our schedule any either. :(

Appstate29
March 8th, 2007, 03:45 PM
fair enough:cool:....my replies were directed at a few app st. fans who have repeatedly bashed the Griz for scheduling Fort Lewis College....Fort lewis is our Mars Hill :>)

we scheduled Mars Hill, but we also scheduled JMU and didn't buy out the 2nd part of our contract with them...:twocents: :twocents:

Mountaineer
March 8th, 2007, 03:48 PM
we scheduled Mars Hill, but we also scheduled JMU and didn't buy out the 2nd part of our contract with them...:twocents: :twocents:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5930/8485rockthebabymh3.jpg

:p

mlbowl
March 9th, 2007, 06:55 AM

How far is the travel distance....and did you have a budget deficit????xidiotx :bang: xidiotx :bang: xidiotx :bang: xidiotx :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

mlbowl
March 9th, 2007, 06:57 AM
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5930/8485rockthebabymh3.jpg

:p

Yeah...that was a slam dunker.....we haven't been bashed on 30 threads already...great comeback....refreshingly original

Appstate29
March 9th, 2007, 11:28 AM
How far is the travel distance....and did you have a budget deficit????xidiotx :bang: xidiotx :bang: xidiotx :bang: xidiotx :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

ok how about this, I'm going to go get ready for our return trip to JMU, the last in the contract we signed, and you can sit here and make up some more excuses as to why Montana keeps on buying out contracts...:p

Mountaineer
March 9th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Yeah...that was a slam dunker.....we haven't been bashed on 30 threads already...great comeback....refreshingly original

No need to get the panties in a wad there tough guy. :rolleyes: ;) It's all in good fun. :thumbsup:

Our schedule isn't looking that much better, IMO..gotta take stuff in stride. :p

mlbowl
March 9th, 2007, 02:05 PM
ok how about this, I'm going to go get ready for our return trip to JMU, the last in the contract we signed, and you can sit here and make up some more excuses as to why Montana keeps on buying out contracts...:p

I'm certain that horse has been beat to death:nod: :deadhorse:

mlbowl
March 9th, 2007, 02:07 PM
No need to get the panties in a wad there tough guy. :rolleyes: ;) It's all in good fun. :thumbsup:

Our schedule isn't looking that much better, IMO..gotta take stuff in stride. :p

just a little Stewie from Family Guy sarcasm:nod:

lizrdgizrd
March 9th, 2007, 02:24 PM
just a little Stewie from Family Guy sarcasm:nod:
"I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless."

mountain man
March 9th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Back to Michigan.

Anyone know how many tix the Yosef club is getting for the game?

The tickets I found are already going for $170-$380 each! :nonono2:

PSUVikings
March 9th, 2007, 10:54 PM
First game of the year.
Powerhouse FBS vs. Powerhouse FCS???

Call me crazy, but I like ASU's chances!

No disrespect to ASU fans but the talent difference is lopsided, ASU would be lucky to stay within 40

The Moody1
March 10th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Back to Michigan.

Anyone know how many tix the Yosef club is getting for the game?

The tickets I found are already going for $170-$380 each! :nonono2:

Don't get ripped off. If you can not get tickets through ASU dont worry, there will be plenty of tickets for sale on game day at face value or below.

mountain man
March 10th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Don't get ripped off. If you can not get tickets through ASU dont worry, there will be plenty of tickets for sale on game day at face value or below.

That's the same thing they said about the NC State game. There wasn't a ticket to be found last year. I hope you are right.

phillyAPP
March 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM
If you are giving APP STATE 40 points --- I am in for a bet !!!!!

mlbowl
March 12th, 2007, 07:16 AM
"I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless."

lmaoxlolx

BISON Thunder
September 4th, 2007, 07:38 AM
02-13-2007, 09:52 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISON Thunder
Michigan 28 - Minnesota 14
Minnesota 34 - Iowa 24
Minnesota 10 - NDSU 9 (and a game NDSU should have won)

No question, App has a chance to win this thing! First however, you need to believe you can!

Minnesota has beaten Michigan only twice since 1986. Also, ASU did lose to a 3-9 NC State team this past season (their only loss I believe).

But then again, ASU did hang with LSU for a while a few years back....

Chances of ASU beating Michigan are slim....but ya never know.

Good call, Frosty!xnodx

citdog
September 4th, 2007, 07:50 AM
congrats to yosef on the big victory, and getting The Citadel vs Arkansas mentioned on ESPN again!

asu70
September 4th, 2007, 09:31 AM
congrats to yosef on the big victory, and getting The Citadel vs Arkansas mentioned on ESPN again!

Your welcome. I will be in Charleston for the Citadel game against App. We better be prepared for those dogs because you guys have an improved team and you usually play us tough in the bone yard.

BISON Thunder
September 4th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Your welcome. I will be in Charleston for the Citadel game against App. We better be prepared for those dogs because you guys have an improved team and you usually play us tough in the bone yard.

When is this game?

asu70
September 4th, 2007, 10:26 AM
When is this game?

Nov. 3 at 2 pm in Charleston. Should be a good one.

KiddBrewer
January 2nd, 2008, 05:26 PM
Hey just bringing this one back out, its pretty fun to look at....expecially to see what the App folks were saying back in early February....scared much? I really just looked this up to see when we figured out were really were going to get a FBS game last year, cause Im gettin worried about this year.

yosef1969
January 2nd, 2008, 05:57 PM
Hey just bringing this one back out, its pretty fun to look at....expecially to see what the App folks were saying back in early February....scared much? I really just looked this up to see when we figured out were really were going to get a FBS game last year, cause Im gettin worried about this year.

Thanks for pulling this one out of the scrap heap. So many doubters. Many thanks to Lloyd Carr and the University of Michigan, Appalachian State owes you a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid!

HaveFunKc
January 2nd, 2008, 06:04 PM

Worried!! xlolx xlolx xlolx I'm not worried at all. There is no way in HEii we get a FBS game next year. You think they want to be the next Michigan... Grobe from Wake Forrest is one of the few to publicly admit it, FBS don't want to touch APP with a 10-foot pole. Check out the 6:45 mark...

http://www.850thebuzz.com/blog/?p=3754

Welcome to the SoCon Samford!!! xthumbsupx Only two slots left to fill for next year... xeekx

CID1990
January 2nd, 2008, 06:07 PM
I'll bet they REALLY don't want to touch Wofford or GSU then.

KiddBrewer
January 2nd, 2008, 06:26 PM
ha i got an idea.....maybe WE can pay a buyout to an FBS team.....thatd be a first.xrolleyesx

phillyAPP
January 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM

Thanks for the memories ---- Kidd ---- What a thread! What a game !!!!

WHAT A SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

IS THERE MORE TO COME ?

ARE THERE ANY MORE DOUBTERS ?

HaveFunKc
January 3rd, 2008, 12:08 AM
I'll bet they REALLY don't want to touch Wofford or GSU then.

Yep - he said that too... I'll give Coach Grobe credit there, at least he is one of the few honest enough to say it publicly. Even though I still don't know what happened to the ' to get better you have to play better teams' idea... xconfusedx

Oh well - we'll sit back and enjoy the season! xthumbsupx

feb18blacksunday
January 3rd, 2008, 12:29 AM
How long til next App game? I 'm ready for the season to begin.xthumbsupx