PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 10 2017

superman7515
November 4th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Prairie View A&M? Really? C'mon guys, you're better than that, check your ballots before you send them to Ursus!

Still several games being played, but all of the rank teams are finished, maybe this will give you a little extra time, so here you go....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SVsXO8MA0olR4QZZNcP_QIcfEqAEYpKGVm31qwMU-TU/edit?usp=sharing

BEAR
November 4th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Thanks as always Supe! xbowx

MR. CHICKEN
November 5th, 2017, 06:51 AM
.........xpopcornx..........WHERE WILL DUH BISONSSSSS.....LAND...xconfusedx...........BRAWK!!

Serpentor
November 5th, 2017, 06:53 AM
.........xpopcornx..........WHERE WILL DUH BISONSSSSS.....LAND...xconfusedx...........BRAWK!!

Buffalo Wild Wings?

MR. CHICKEN
November 5th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Buffalo Wild Wings?

..........E-Z SPINXTER.....SPECTOR.........ER...UH....UHM....... SERPENTOR.......HENS ARE ON YER SIDE......FO' SOME REASON.......xcoolx...BRAWK!

RootinFerDukes
November 5th, 2017, 07:01 AM
..........E-Z SPINXTER.....SPECTOR.........ER...UH....UHM....... SERPENTOR.......HENS ARE ON YER SIDE......FO' SOME REASON.......xcoolx...BRAWK!

It’s da keeler... konnection... BRAWK!

Catatonic
November 5th, 2017, 07:25 AM

I dunno about the Biaonsss specifically but I do know if there aren’t at least 5 MVFC teams In the top 10 their fans will squawk louder than you on your best day. BRAWK.

kdinva
November 5th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Thanks, Supe! I will say personally I won't have any 4 loss team in my top-20.....

superman7515
November 5th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Just waiting on Sagarin to wake up and it will be finished.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 07:33 AM
I dunno about the Biaonsss specifically but I do know if there aren’t at least 5 MVFC teams In the top 10 their fans will squawk louder than you on your best day. BRAWK.

I only had 3. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Supe! I will say personally I won't have any 4 loss team in my top-20.....

You will be wrong then. ;)

MR. CHICKEN
November 5th, 2017, 07:39 AM

- - - Updated - - -

.....WHICH ONE....DID YA.....OVER-RATE..........:D....BRAWK!

Catatonic
November 5th, 2017, 07:42 AM

- - - Updated - - -

i exaggerate sometimes when it helps make a point xcoffeex

I only had 2 in my top 10 but I did have 6 in my top 25.

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 08:23 AM

that's probably because you don't live in a bubble dome

RabidRabbit
November 5th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Disagree. But top 15 is another matter.

Daytripper
November 5th, 2017, 08:42 AM

I have two in my top 25.

clenz
November 5th, 2017, 08:44 AM

There is a 4 loss team that is 3-1 against teams ranked in the top 10 at the time of the game.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cocky
November 5th, 2017, 08:53 AM
There is a 4 loss team that is 3-1 against teams ranked in the top 10 at the time of the game.....

Also one with only one FCS loss.

jmu007
November 5th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Threw my previous polls out and started from scratch this week. Took the time to break the field into tiers based on # of FCS losses. Ranking the top 25 wasn't bad at all after that.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Anyone who leaves UNI out needs to stop voting. Further yet, anything below T20 would require some serious explaining.

jmu007
November 5th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Well since I had them 23rd I'll just explain. Broke field into tiers based on # of FCS losses. Ranked within tier and made it a rule that you can only move up one tier based on quality over record. So with 4 groups, 2 can join 1, but 3 cannot join 1. I probably could've jumped them another spot or 2, but I'm not sweating it over 20-25.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Well since I had them 23rd I'll just explain. Broke field into tiers based on # of FCS losses. Ranked within tier and made it a rule that you can only move up one tier based on quality over record. So with 4 groups, 2 can join 1, but 3 cannot join 1. I probably could've jumped them another spot or 2, but I'm not sweating it over 20-25.

So slot voting? Regardless of their record, you slot voted them in and went with that? That is fine, but extremely lazy and mimics what the STATS and "Coaches" polls do, something the AGS poll does not.

Gangtackle11
November 5th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Anyone who leaves UNI out needs to stop voting. Further yet, anything below T20 would require some serious explaining.

Whew....I get to keep voting according to Mr. Mutt. xpeacex

jmu007
November 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM
You call it whatever you want. I lined up everyone based on how many games they've actually won and then compared them head to head among other things within those groups. God forbid we focus on something an antiquated as winning games.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM

Give me one reason why they should be left out. Go on, I will wait. You look at their schedule and I can promise you that you will not find 5 other teams with as difficult as schedule.

@ISU (FBS) They are a T25 overall team in Football: 24-42
@ SUU Potential BS Champs: 21-24
@SDSU Potential MVFC Champs: 38-18
@NDSU Probable MVFC Champs: 14-30

So they played 3 T10 teams on the road and 1 T25 FBS team on the road. This is why anyone who does not vote for them should lose their right to vote and anyone who votes them above 20, has some explaining to do.

Gangtackle11
November 5th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Give me one reason why they should be left out. Go on, I will wait. You look at their schedule and I can promise you that you will not find 5 other teams with as difficult as schedule.

@ISU (FBS) They are a T25 overall team in Football: 24-42
@ SUU Potential BS Champs: 21-24
@SDSU Potential MVFC Champs: 38-18
@NDSU Probable MVFC Champs: 14-30

So they played 3 T10 teams on the road and 1 T25 FBS team on the road. This is why anyone who does not vote for them should lose their right to vote and anyone who votes them above 20, has some explaining to do.

You need some reading comprehension lessons there Doggy boy. I voted them inside the top 20. xpeacex

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 10:17 AM

by the looks of your lackluster performance in your conference pick em pool you may want to reevaluate how you're a even teams yourself there Fido

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 10:21 AM
You need some reading comprehension lessons there Doggy boy. I voted them inside the top 20. xpeacex

You are the one who needs to comprehend what I said. You stated that at least I get to keep voting, which would imply you kept them out of the T20. Nice try though.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 10:22 AM
by the looks of your lackluster performance in your conference pick em pool you may want to reevaluate how you're a even teams yourself there Fido

So me being tied for 2nd place means I have a "lackluster" performance, or is it possible that I actually know a thing or two about the MVFC and to a broader extent, the FCS as a whole?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?198223-MVFC-week-10-predictions

Gangtackle11
November 5th, 2017, 10:24 AM

So I voted them inside the top 20 which means they are in my poll? With me? Come on puppy man. ✌️

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Anyone who leaves UNI out needs to stop voting. Further yet, anything below T20 would require some serious explaining

You are the one who needs to comprehend what I said. You stated that at least I get to keep voting, which would imply you kept them out of the T20. Nice try though.

So I voted them inside the top 20 which means they are in my poll? With me? Come on puppy man. ✌️

Are you with me? Clearly, you are incapable of comprehending what I posted.

clenz
November 5th, 2017, 10:38 AM

That’s....

Hmm....

Gangtackle11
November 5th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Are you with me? Clearly, you are incapable of comprehending what I posted.

Im not going to explain it again. It’s silly. I’ve come to expect it from you. My bad. Should have known. xpeacex

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 10:42 AM
You call it whatever you want. I lined up everyone based on how many games they've actually won and then compared them head to head among other things within those groups. God forbid we focus on something an antiquated as winning games.

So basically you are incapable of just evaluating teams so it was easier to eliminate the effort? Got it.

Its amazing what watching some football, using Supes breakdown and 10 mins of research will do for you. xcoffeex

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Im not going to explain it again. It’s silly. I’ve come to expect it from you. My bad. Should have known. xpeacex

That is comical coming from you. I know how you are against the MVFC at all times, but your attempt at trolling is just bad.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 10:45 AM
So basically you are incapable of just evaluating teams so it was easier to eliminate the effort? Got it.

Its amazing what watching some football, using Supes breakdown and 10 mins of research will do for you. xcoffeex

I thought we tried to eliminate slot-voting with the AGS poll, but some people still find a way to do it.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 10:49 AM
I thought we tried to eliminate slot-voting with the AGS poll, but some people still find a way to do it.

I get why someone would be lazy enough to do it, just not why they would think it was smart to share their method with others. xlolx

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 10:58 AM
I get why someone would be lazy enough to do it, just not why they would think it was smart to share their method with others. xlolx

I don't get it, and then to share the method, just proving their ignorance, is even more mind boggling. It is pathetic.

jmu007
November 5th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Or that the only people incapable of discussing different ways of getting to a starting point are a couple of MVFC clowns. Buy hey, whatever makes you feel better. Maybe next week i'll just let the spreadsheet put NDSU outside the top 10 all together since that how you think it works.

RootinFerDukes
November 5th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Every week is the same two ndsu posters attacking everyone else’s voting strategy. IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG AHHHHHH MVFC ABOVE ALL ELSE!

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Or that the only people incapable of discussing different ways of getting to a starting point are a couple of MFVC clowns. Buy hey, whatever makes you feel better. Maybe next week i'll just let the spreadsheet put NDSU outside the top 10 all together since that how you think it works.

Ask almost anyone who has voted for more than 1 year, and they will tell you that slot-voting is lazy voting. They will tell you that what you are doing is wrong and you need to find a better way to rank teams.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Every week is the same two ndsu posters attacking everyone else’s voting strategy. IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG AHHHHHH MVFC ABOVE ALL ELSE!

PantherRob is actually a UNI fan? Other people will tell you that slot-voting is lazy/wrong voting.

Gangtackle11
That is comical coming from you. I know how you are against the MVFC at all times, but your attempt at trolling is just bad.

You are insane. I have always voted the teams most deserving. I’m just not a candidate for the Jones town punch you guys drink out there. Go play with Rover and leave it be.

th0m

No you see when you criticize them for criticizing you they tell you to stop crying. Get with the program.

TheKingpin28
You are insane. I have always voted the teams most deserving. I’m just not a candidate for the Jones town punch you guys drink out there. Go play with Rover and leave it be.

That is why the whole SDSU vs Villanova thread has you bashing the MVFC? GTFOH with your bull****.

Gangtackle11
November 5th, 2017, 11:16 AM
That is why the whole SDSU vs Villanova thread has you bashing the MVFC? GTFOH with your bull****.

Go read the Jacks website about what was said about Nova before that game. You are clueless. Shouldn’t curse. Momma will wash your mouth out with saddle soap.

jmufan999
November 5th, 2017, 11:18 AM
So slot voting? Regardless of their record, you slot voted them in and went with that?

jesus, we get it. you're on a crusade against slot voting. you say it in pretty much every thread so... we get it. believe me.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Go read the Jacks website about what was said about Nova before that game. You are clueless. Shouldn’t curse. Momma will wash our mouth out with saddle soap.

You leave my mother out of this. You know what you said, and now you want to deflect it back to the Bunnies. Nice try though.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 11:22 AM
jesus, we get it. you're on a crusade against slot voting. you say it in pretty much every thread so... we get it. believe me.

I want a fair and honest poll, not something that the STATS and Coaches polls put out. If you have a problem with it, then leave, but this is why we have the best poll, since we don't allow lazy voters to just slide on by.

Cocky
November 5th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Why is it slot voting in you rank a team high not in the MVC but its evaluation if you rank MVC teams high?

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Why is it slot voting in you rank a team high not in the MVC but its evaluation if you rank MVC teams high?

If you would, would you please use coherent sentences?

Also, there is no MVC for football, but a MVFC.

kalm
November 5th, 2017, 11:30 AM

So you have Monmouth, Kennesaw, Nichols,NCAT, Grambling, and Yale really high?

beerkat
November 5th, 2017, 11:30 AM

don't you dare question the methods of your mvfc overlords

RootinFerDukes
November 5th, 2017, 11:31 AM

Stop it. You're starting to point out his entire game plan and expose him. He doesn't like that.

beerkat
November 5th, 2017, 11:32 AM

kinda like people voting down shsu because massey or sagarin says they don't have a strong schedule?

jmu007
November 5th, 2017, 11:33 AM

Negative. Just used W-L records vs FCS as a starting point and adjusted from there based on other information (head to head, strengh of wins/losses, etc..) I also didn't include non-playoff participants. I do have Monmouth, Kenn, and Nichols ranked, but none near the top. After seeing them show up in the initial list I looked at each of their schedules and felt they at least deserved inclusion.

clenz
November 5th, 2017, 11:36 AM

He’s putting more effort into slot voting than actually voting.

TheKingpin28

You are not allowed to question the JMU fans. They know everything there is to know about the FCS and it is only their way or the highway.

Stop it. You're starting to point out his entire game plan and expose him. He doesn't like that.

Try harder with your trolling. If you want to slot vote, you will be called out for it, then do it, but if you don't post your poll, I encourage you to so people can look at what you do, and then fairly critique your work.

kinda like people voting down shsu because massey or sagarin says they don't have a strong schedule?

What has SHSU done when they faced equal competition, oh that's right, they get blown out of the water.

caribbeanhen
So me being tied for 2nd place means I have a "lackluster" performance, or is it possible that I actually know a thing or two about the MVFC and to a broader extent, the FCS as a whole?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?198223-MVFC-week-10-predictions

tied for second. My bad

But was it slot picking :D

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 11:38 AM
tied for second. My bad

But was it slot picking :D

I had my first bad week of 1-4. Everyone has one, but I expect that I am still in the T5.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 11:38 AM

This has nothing to do with MVFC teams. xsmhx

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 11:40 AM

Leaning hard on any one metric is stupid. xthumbsupx

Vote SHSU down because they are unimpresssive, not because a computer says so. :D

beerkat
November 5th, 2017, 11:40 AM
You are not allowed to question the JMU fans. They know everything there is to know about the FCS and it is only their way or the highway.

Try harder with your trolling. If you want to slot vote, you will be called out for it, then do it, but if you don't post your poll, I encourage you to so people can look at what you do, and then fairly critique your work.

What has SHSU done when they faced equal competition, oh that's right, they get blown out of the water.

that makes no sense. if it was "equal competition" then we wouldn't get "blown out of the water". but yeah, "we got blown out of the water" this year by uca. by 11 points

beerkat
November 5th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Leaning hard on any one metric is stupid. xthumbsupx

Vote SHSU down because they are unimpresssive, not because a computer says so. :D

at least that way you are being intellectually honest

Bison56
November 5th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Lol

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 11:43 AM
at least that way you are being intellectually honest

I haven’t looked at a Saragin or Massey rating for any team for any reason since I started voting in this poll in 1974.

kalm
November 5th, 2017, 12:05 PM

It doesn't take a computer to recognize that schedule.

Signed, a Big Sky fan.

DirtyDukes
November 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Lol remember yesterday when King Puppy told me I was emotionally disturbed? He’s have a literal meltdown in this thread.

Also I love anytime a JMU fan disagrees with Kingpin he’s a troll.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Lol remember yesterday when King Puppy told me I was emotionally disturbed? He’s have a literal meltdown in this thread.

TBH, both fan bases are pretty annoying. Luckily both have some great posters to make up for it. :)

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 12:20 PM
that makes no sense. if it was "equal competition" then we wouldn't get "blown out of the water". but yeah, "we got blown out of the water" this year by uca. by 11 points

It took you 59 minutes to beat Northwestern State. You lose this argument. Just quit and try to save face.

beerkat
November 5th, 2017, 12:21 PM
It took you 59 minutes to beat Northwestern State. You lose this argument. Just quit and try to save face.

it took uca 58.5 minutes to beat sfa but you don't have a ****ing word to say about that

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 12:22 PM

Nah, just when JMU/SHSU fans try and use slot voting to justify their poll.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 12:25 PM
it took uca 58.5 minutes to beat sfa but you don't have a ****ing word to say about that

Are you honestly trying to compare SFA to NWST? SFA kept SHSU on their heels most of the game. You should become more knowledgeable on the FCS before you come chiming in with SFA vs UCA VS NWST vs SHSU.

beerkat
November 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM
you should become less hypocritical if you want to pass yourself off as some sort of goddess of a fcs poll voter

kalm
November 5th, 2017, 12:31 PM

Which is part of the reason why both UCA and SHSU should be ranked behind SUU who dominated SFA on the road.

Son of Eli
November 5th, 2017, 12:38 PM
At 7-1 Yale is now ranked #21 by Sagarin and #25 by Massey.

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Which is part of the reason why both UCA and SHSU should be ranked behind SUU who dominated SFA on the road.

interesting point, I remember a few years ago watching southern Utah play in a playoff game, they were a fun team to watch

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 01:31 PM
At 7-1 Yale is now ranked #21 by Sagarin and #25 by Massey.

would really like to see Yale n the playoffs, let's see how you really match up

Serpentor
November 5th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Are you honestly trying to compare SFA to NWST? SFA kept SHSU on their heels most of the game. You should become more knowledgeable on the FCS before you come chiming in with SFA vs UCA VS NWST vs SHSU.

Mr. Spock: "Captain! The Starship Bisonprise is s under attack! The JMU fans are laughing at our rankings and taking scadenfreude after our trash talk backfired on us!"

Kirk: "Raise the Deflector Shields! Redirect all energy toward SHSU!"

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Mr. Spock: "Captain! The Starship Bisonprise is s under attack! The JMU fans are laughing at our rankings and taking scadenfreude after our trash talk backfired on us!"

You might want to remember that beerkat decided to jump in on this.

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 01:54 PM

I don't know if that's more true or more funny

Cocky
November 5th, 2017, 02:36 PM
If you would, would you please use coherent sentences?

Also, there is no MVC for football, but a MVFC.

I would if my grammar didnt suck so bad.

clenz
November 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM

He might not have, but I laid out, with great detail, last week why I have SFA in the 12-14 range

McNeese75
November 5th, 2017, 03:10 PM
He might not have, but I laid out, with great detail, last week why I have SFA in the 12-14 range

SFA???

katss07
November 5th, 2017, 03:12 PM
It doesn't take a computer to recognize that schedule.

Signed, a Big Sky fan.

Yeah, except we have played a good Richmond team, a good Nicholls team (blew em out) and our only loss was on the stripes against a top 5 team. We have played more playoff teams than EWU.

Evolution Prime
November 5th, 2017, 03:20 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/EvolutionPrime/Mobile%20Uploads/tumblr_m91copi2LJ1qmktkno3_250_zpsur829mao.gif

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 03:42 PM

When I have had a few beers, my grammar is damn near non-existent.

Yeah, except we have played a good Richmond team, a good Nicholls team (blew em out) and our only loss was on the stripes against a top 5 team. We have played more playoff teams than EWU.

Good Richmond team? I would say mediocre as they have lost to the top 3/4 teams and potentially 4/4 teams in the CAA. You have played 2 maybe 3 playoff teams so far. EWU has played 4 locks for the playoffs so far, barring epic collapses.

SHSU: UR (Homeish), NSU, @UCA
EWU: NDSU, @UM, @SUU, @Weber St

Again, what kind of metrics are you using? In what world, does 3 teams mean more than 4 teams?

clenz
November 5th, 2017, 03:43 PM
SFA???

Sorry. SHSU. Don’t know where SFA came from.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 03:43 PM

When I have had a few or a lot of beers, my grammar is damn near non-existent. xlolx

Good Richmond team? I would say mediocre as they have lost to the top 3/4 teams and potentially 4/4 teams in the CAA. You have played 2 maybe 3 playoff teams so far. EWU has played 4 locks for the playoffs so far, barring epic collapses.

SHSU: UR (Homeish), NSU, @UCA
EWU: NDSU, @UM, @SUU, @Weber St

Again, what kind of metrics are you using? In what world, does 3 teams mean more than 4 teams?

McNeese75
November 5th, 2017, 03:53 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLOL, you had me confused for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kalm
November 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM

Dude, just stop. Nichols lost to the only two quality teams they've played. You can throw McNeese in their I suppose but just like Nichols and SHSU their SOS is low so we really don't know. SHSU's SoS is 58. McNeese is 78. EWU's is 4.

Besides TTU, NDSU, Weber, SUU, and Montana, EWU also played CSUS that has a top 10 win and outside chance to make the playoffs.

But this isn't about EWU. We're on life support which is what happens to mediocre teams that play in power conferences.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 04:02 PM
The question is, will UCA fold in the playoffs like SHSU?

JSUSoutherner
November 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM
They did beat ISUr last year.

Unlike SHSU, UCA does field a defense so I think they will fair well. I don't see them getting totally waffle stomped like SHSU has.

RootinFerDukes
November 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM

The real question is, who will fold first?

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 04:09 PM
They did beat ISUr last year.

Unlike SHSU, UCA does field a defense so I think they will fair well. I don't see them getting totally waffle stomped like SHSU has.

I can agree with this, I think central Arkansas is a legitimate team meaning they can win a few playoff games no problem

Daytripper
November 5th, 2017, 04:19 PM
The only other team with more playoff wins than Sammy in the last six years is da bizon. All of you on here that act like sam can't win a playoff game are delusional. We win playoff games every year.

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2017, 04:27 PM

i'm pretty sure he is from Texas

Son of Eli
November 5th, 2017, 04:58 PM
would really like to see Yale n the playoffs, let's see how you really match up

Me too!

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 05:08 PM
The only other team with more playoff wins than Sammy in the last six years is da bizon. All of you on here that act like sam can't win a playoff game are delusional. We win playoff games every year.

Can they win enough games to match their seed? Better? See my sig. ;)

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 05:11 PM

That might have been one of the best things I have read in awhile. I remember when he posted that.

Daytripper
November 5th, 2017, 05:51 PM

That is bull****. We were a 5 seed last year and made the quarterfinals. Based on results that is where we should have finished. Your logic sucks.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 06:29 PM
That is bull****. We were a 5 seed last year and made the quarterfinals. Based on results that is where we should have finished. Your logic sucks.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/playbyplay?gameId=400927133

They got to your 25 and could not get any further than that, otherwise you would have lost. Nice try trying to twist the facts to fit the agenda though.

-Chatty had over 100yds of more offense than that vaunted Briscoe led team.
-Chatty held the ball 2:1 for TOP
-Chatty had 9 more 1st downs
-Chatty out rushed you 236-48!
-Chatty was more disciplined 4/32 VS 5/132

You literally got lucky and did not deserve that #5 seed.

BEAR
November 5th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Um no. UCA may not win it all but the Bears will never go silently into that good night....especially not by 60 points. Most teams we've faced we have kept it close most of the game and usually they score a little toward the end. But then again we have only been D1 playoff eligible since 2010 so I'm sure we will eventually get our fair share of blowout pain. I just can't imagine a big loss though. Especially this year.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 06:46 PM

You almost lost the first game and demonstrated the large gap between you and the 4 seed. Who said anything about logic? xdrunkyx

- - - Updated - - -

Um no. UCA may not win it all but the Bears will never go silently into that good night....especially not by 60 points. Most teams we've faced we have kept it close most of the game and usually they score a little toward the end. But then again we have only been D1 playoff eligible since 2010 so I'm sure we will eventually get our fair share of blowout pain. I just can't imagine a big loss though. Especially this year.

I'll be cheering for your success as most of your fans are not asshats. Hopefully that doesn’t change inNovember 2017. :)

BEAR
November 5th, 2017, 06:59 PM
- - - Updated - - -
I'll be cheering for your success as most of your fans are not asshats. Hopefully that doesn’t change inNovember 2017. :)

If you can find more than 3 Bear fans on this board who post enough to be considered active I'll be shocked. xlolx

Daytripper
November 5th, 2017, 07:08 PM
You almost lost the first game and demonstrated the large gap between you and the 4 seed. Who said anything about logic? xdrunkyx

- - - Updated - - -

So, wins don't matter? The last game you play negates all previous results? You guys have SHSU derangement syndrome.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2017, 07:36 PM
So, wins don't matter? The last game you play negates all previous results? You guys have SHSU derangement syndrome.

I have KC Keeler and troll syndrome. Serpentor might turn me into a Bearkat fan yet.

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2017, 07:39 PM
I have KC Keeler and troll syndrome. Serpentor might turn me into a Bearkat fan yet.

You're such a bandwagon fan...

McNeese72
November 6th, 2017, 08:14 AM

Hah! McNeese totally destroyed SFA on the road. Does that mean anything?? Probably not, but it you are going to compare scores and stats of games?

Doc

BEAR
November 6th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Hah! McNeese totally destroyed SFA on the road. Does that mean anything?? Probably not, but it you are going to compare scores and stats of games?

Doc

So McNeese destroyed SFA on the road.
UCA destroyed McNeese at home.
SFA played very well against UCA at Conway.

....boy these game to game comparisons sure get confusing....xlolx

Daytripper
November 6th, 2017, 09:14 AM

They got to your 25 and could not get any further than that, otherwise you would have lost. Nice try trying to twist the facts to fit the agenda though.

You all keep changing the criteria and moving the goal posts. First it was we don't deserve seed because of SOS. Second is we don't win in the playoffs. Now it is the wins we have in the playoffs don't matter because of the game statistics.. Go away.

deez_na
November 6th, 2017, 09:21 AM
To be fair, everyone says they don't have a strong schedule.

th0m
November 6th, 2017, 09:45 AM

You forgot to mention the score.

- Sammy outscored them 41-36!

I know! What a novel concept to measure wins.

TheKingpin28
November 6th, 2017, 04:18 PM
You forgot to mention the score.

- Sammy outscored them 41-36!

I know! What a novel concept to measure wins.

So what you're saying is NCAT should be #1 since measuring wins is important? Got it!

Catbooster
November 6th, 2017, 06:01 PM
So what you're saying is NCAT should be #1 since measuring wins is important? Got it!
So what you're saying is UND should be #1 since measuring wins is not important? Got it!

xcoffeex

TheKingpin28
November 6th, 2017, 06:06 PM
So what you're saying is UND should be #1 since measuring wins is not important? Got it!

xcoffeex

At hitting the weight rooms, yes. I completely believe they are #1 at that.

xcoffeex

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 6th, 2017, 06:14 PM
At hitting the weight rooms, yes. I completely believe they are #1 at that.

xcoffeex

https://broscience.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/brofessor.jpg