PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush/usc in trouble again?

bodoyle
February 9th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Says he might have placed a call to McKnight, the top player in the country, which is illegal

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/news/story?id=2759650

AppGuy04
February 9th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Reggie is obviously an idiot, doesn't seem to care about his own situation or this kid's, and definitely not USC.

bodoyle
February 9th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Being the die hard Notre Dame fan that I am, it just crushes me to see the bad pub going their way. xlolx :nod: :rotateh: :) :thumbsup: :hurray:

citdog
February 9th, 2007, 10:13 AM
I would think that the investigation that may well cost Bush his Heisman and maybe USC some games and a BCS NC like the Michigan Fab 5 would have made him keep his mouth shut.

Peems
February 9th, 2007, 10:27 AM
I would think that the investigation that may well cost Bush his Heisman and maybe USC some games and a BCS NC like the Michigan Fab 5 would have made him keep his mouth shut.

theres nothing there and USC and Bush will keep all their accolades. i guess this incident shows that USC is only human.:) :smiley_wi People are always going to be looking for chinks in the armor when they can obviously not find any on the field.

Peems
February 9th, 2007, 10:31 AM
also if you read that article, the kid in the end says he never he spoke to bush, so i think its making a mountain out of a mole hill.

citdog
February 9th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Peems I wasn't aware that you were privy to the investigation please tell us about the tape.

Peems
February 9th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Peems I wasn't aware that you were privy to the investigation please tell us about the tape.

well carroll called bush to talk to him about the investigation about Bush and his family etc. the recruit overheard this and misspoke during his press conference. He never had direct contact with Bush during the recruitment process, and that was echoed by the recruit himself. All is safe in the land of USC, i assure you.

AppGuy04
February 9th, 2007, 11:28 AM
well carroll called bush to talk to him about the investigation about Bush and his family etc. the recruit overheard this and misspoke during his press conference. He never had direct contact with Bush during the recruitment process, and that was echoed by the recruit himself. All is safe in the land of USC, i assure you.

Doesn't mean Bush is innocent while he was being recruited

Peems
February 9th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Doesn't mean Bush is innocent while he was being recruited

i think we all kinda realized Bush wasnt all there when he taunted Urlacher...

SunCoastBlueHen
February 9th, 2007, 11:36 AM

I think that is the kid's story and he is sticking to it.

Whether or not he actually talked to Bush we likely will never know. I agree that there is likely not enough here to go after the Trojans, but I feel the above story is probably a CYA.

blackfordpu
February 9th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Bush has been nothing but bad publicity for his former school since he left.

patssle
February 9th, 2007, 11:38 PM
look up phone records. situation solved.

blackfordpu
February 10th, 2007, 12:03 AM
look up phone records. situation solved.

what if he used a friends phone or a pay phone?