PantherRob82
October 7th, 2017, 02:04 PM
12-7, 3rd quarter is almost over

KnightoftheRedFlash
October 7th, 2017, 02:06 PM
GO PC!!!

Never saw you as the type to root for PC! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

These announcers are awesome. Great Southern accents and humor.

Horrible play by my Red Flash. Embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

How does Presbyterian have 8 home games this year?

KnightoftheRedFlash
October 7th, 2017, 02:12 PM
SFU player missing an easy INT and it turns into a Blue Hose TD. 19-7 Blue Hose.

Well, at least Cowpens and Kings Mountain are nearby. Maybe the players can take in some history.

PantherRob82
October 7th, 2017, 02:19 PM
19-14 PC

citdog
October 7th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Never saw you as the type to root for PC! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

These announcers are awesome. Great Southern accents and humor.

Horrible play by my Red Flash. Embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

How does Presbyterian have 8 home games this year?

Hurricanes gonna Hurricane....

TheKingpin28
October 7th, 2017, 02:22 PM
More proof that SFU is not worthy of a top 25 vote. My analysis was stout.

PantherRob82
October 7th, 2017, 02:25 PM

What if they come back and win? You won't vote for them in a heroic comeback over Presby?

KnightoftheRedFlash
October 7th, 2017, 02:30 PM

Kudos. I was thinking of your analysis when we got down. Here is some reputation.

PantherRob82
October 7th, 2017, 02:34 PM
26-14 PC

KnightoftheRedFlash
October 7th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Our OC can't play call well at all.

Putrid performance.

TheKingpin28
October 7th, 2017, 02:42 PM
What if they come back and win? You won't vote for them in a heroic comeback over Presby?

low bait. xlolx

Kudos. I was thinking of your analysis when we got down. Here is some reputation.

I want the NEC to be good, since if they are good, the Patriot might step it up as well, but right now, I just dont see it.

POD Knows
October 7th, 2017, 02:43 PM
low bait. xlolx

I want the NEC to be good, since if they are good, the Patriot might step it up as well, but right now, I just dont see it.What, are you on acid, there are never going to be any good.

TheKingpin28
October 7th, 2017, 02:49 PM
What, are you on acid, there are never going to be any good.

It was one time at band camp.

That said, Duquense was not horrible in 2015 and almost beat W & M 52-49 in the playoffs and SFU gave #9 Nova a run for their money in the playoffs.

I call them as I see them, but right now, as I said earlier, no team in the NEC is worthy of a vote.

Nova09
October 7th, 2017, 04:32 PM
It was one time at band camp.

That said, Duquense was not horrible in 2015 and almost beat W & M 52-49 in the playoffs and SFU gave #9 Nova a run for their money in the playoffs.

I call them as I see them, but right now, as I said earlier, no team in the NEC is worthy of a vote.

A run for our money? We were up 24-7 in 4th in redzone, and our qb threw a completely unnecessary pick 6. They had like 3 first downs (td was 1 long throw) before last drive, scored a garbage time to with like 20 secs left

TheKingpin28
October 7th, 2017, 04:40 PM
A run for our money? We were up 24-7 in 4th in redzone, and our qb threw a completely unnecessary pick 6. They had like 3 first downs (td was 1 long throw) before last drive, scored a garbage time to with like 20 secs left

You understand that the fact that they even had a chance in that game was more than anyone expected? The idea that you let them back into the game is a lie.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=400926626

You really think that if they do not shoot themselves in the foot with 2 INTs, one of which gave you great field position, that the game is not closer?

Also 12 first downs, means they moved the ball on you.

Reign of Terrier
October 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM
PC is quietly improving as the year progresses.

Nova09
October 7th, 2017, 04:52 PM
You understand that the fact that they even had a chance in that game was more than anyone expected? The idea that you let them back into the game is a lie.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=400926626

You really think that if they do not shoot themselves in the foot with 2 INTs, one of which gave you great field position, that the game is not closer?

Also 12 first downs, means they moved the ball on you.

I don't know why I'm arguing about a game from Last year, but did you even watch it? I made a mistake we were already up 31-7 when stupid pick 6. The 12 first downs include last drive, which was 6 or 7 (td counts as first down) so yeah, all game until final drive that didn't matter we gave up basically 1 play. 1 td, 5 first downs and 16 mins of possession with 5 mins left in a playoff game is not giving the team with 31 points and 500 yards offense a run for it's money

PantherRob82
October 7th, 2017, 05:00 PM
SFU did not give Nova a game. Check the game thread.

POD Knows
October 7th, 2017, 05:46 PM
You St Francis dumb asses want respect and then lose to these ass clowns, Christ, and I mean that sincerely.

PantherRob82
October 7th, 2017, 06:37 PM
You St Francis dumb asses want respect and then lose to these ass clowns, Christ, and I mean that sincerely.

xlolx

Reign of Terrier
October 7th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Considering PC has the urgency on offense of a mule high on edibles, I would not be happy if I were the red flashes

cx500d
October 7th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I'm done with STFU.

TheKingpin28
October 7th, 2017, 07:55 PM
I'm done with STFU.

Why would you ever begin?

cx500d
October 7th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I wanted the NEC to be good....

TheKingpin28
October 7th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I wanted the NEC to be good....

I see what you are doing.

KnightoftheRedFlash
October 7th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Figured out the holy hierarchy of football.

Presbyterian (Presbyterian)>Saint Francis (Catholic)>Liberty (Evangelical)>Baylor (Baptist).

TheKingpin28
October 7th, 2017, 09:52 PM

Presbyterian (Presbyterian)>Saint Francis (Catholic)>Liberty (Evangelical)>Baylor (Baptist).

So 1517 did happen. That was almost exactly 500 years ago. Martin Luther predicted this game 500 years in the past. #Illuminati

Reign of Terrier
October 7th, 2017, 10:38 PM

You forgot Wofford (Methodist) > Presbyterian

TribeNomad1
October 8th, 2017, 12:03 PM

Ok, so as we move along in this progression, we generally see more "progressive" or "liberal" leanings for the victors. What would then trump (no pun) Wofford (Methodist)? I have been a Presbyterian and a Methodist.

Reign of Terrier
October 8th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Ok, so as we move along in this progression, we generally see more "progressive" or "liberal" leanings for the victors. What would then trump (no pun) Wofford (Methodist)? I have been a Presbyterian and a Methodist.

The way we go full circle is if Samford (baptist) beats us in two weeks.

NorthChuckSouth
October 8th, 2017, 05:44 PM

The Baptists are back on top after this coming weekend though

TribeNomad1
October 8th, 2017, 07:35 PM
The Baptists are back on top after this coming weekend though

Do Baptist's sanction being on top? They seemed heavy with missionaries.....

KnightoftheRedFlash
October 9th, 2017, 04:53 PM

I didn't know that Wofford was a Christian school.

I am Methodist myself so go Wofford!

walliver
October 10th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Do Baptist's sanction being on top? They seemed heavy with missionaries.....

They're OK with it as long as you don't look like you're dancing.