Total Offense:

RMU #11 - 268/game
NDSU #1 - 608/game

Scoring Offense:

RMU #105 - 12/game
NDSU #1 - 56/game

RMU has played: Dayton, Youngstown State and VMI

NDSU has played: Mississippi Valley and EWU

RMU play by play guy was on local radio station last week saying the defense is the strength of this team so far. Now he said the "strength" would be against NEC teams not the Valley teams they play (YSU and NDSU).

More than likely this game will be a blowout with RMU probably hanging around for awhile but IMO, the power running game of the Bison will totally overpower this NEC team. NDSU's 2nds and 3rds should get some good playing time in the 2nd half. Bruce and Lance might both go over 100 rushing yards unless Coach K calls off the dogs early.

Bison should easily go 3-0 heading into Valley play. Hopefully, DeLuca's injury is not serious enough to keep him out too long. He will not be needed in this game.

Bison win this going away 42-9......coach K not running up the score......

RabidRabbit
September 17th, 2017, 10:11 AM
The NEC, with their 45 schollie limitation, is at a distinct disadvantage vs MVFC schools. There hasn't been a close game between MVFC vs NEC teams this year, and this one will follow the same script. Lots of time for the NDSU 2nds & 3rds in another blow out win.

GodHelpTheBears
September 17th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Interesting bet idea, considering my guys go up to Fargo on the 30th: who keeps it closer, RMU or Missouri State?

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Interesting bet idea, considering my guys go up to Fargo on the 30th: who keeps it closer, RMU or Missouri State?

MSU

No_Skill
September 17th, 2017, 10:39 AM
No more injuries, please.

UpstateBison
September 17th, 2017, 10:41 AM
MSU. I don't think RMU scores in this game. They had 147 yards of total offense against YSU. They beat Dayton and VMI at home. This game will be ugly and I will go 45-0 with Coach K not running up the score.

Serpentor
September 17th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Was this future effortless blowout really worthy of its own thread?

GodHelpTheBears
September 17th, 2017, 10:47 AM
MSU. I don't think RMU scores in this game. They had 147 yards of total offense against YSU. They beat Dayton and VMI at home. This game will be ugly and I will go 45-0 with Coach K not running up the score.

Seeing how your neighbors handled us, I'm not confident our guys score either.

centennial
September 17th, 2017, 10:56 AM

Feel free to make a SHSU vs Nicholls State thread.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2017, 11:02 AM

And yet you still post in here....xrolleyesx

Or maybe NDSU will get beat by......65-7 or 62-10 or maybe 35-3....xlolx

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 17th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Hopefully, NDSU puts up 100.

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 12:54 PM

Not even close.

Bison56
September 17th, 2017, 01:42 PM

Never going to happen.

milleniumkat
September 17th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Bison 91- RMU 2

Serpentor
September 17th, 2017, 02:03 PM
And yet you still post in here....xrolleyesx

Or maybe NDSU will get beat by......65-7 or 62-10 or maybe 35-3....xlolx

Awww, I'm sorry, did I not give your ittty bitty thread the dignity it deserves?

Okay, let me try again.

This will be a spirited contest between two equally powerful schools with victory determined by a hair, two championship-caliber juggernauts fighting tooth and nail with the winner decided perhaps on the final play! NDSU will no doubt face a dangerous opponent, in a game that may have playoff implications! It's important that we draw special attention to what will no doubt be the Bisons toughest opponent yet!

Schism55
September 17th, 2017, 02:08 PM
RMU is decent the little bit I've seen this season. Bison will be playing back ups in second qtr.
NDSU 48 RMU 6

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Whatever NDSU wants to 7 (garbage time TD)

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Bison 91- RMU 2

Nope, maybe 42-7

centennial
September 17th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Bison 91- RMU 2

Yea... Not going to happen. We didn't even run up the score vs the UNDies. We also tried hard to not run up the score vs MS Valley. 50-7

Bisonoline
September 17th, 2017, 11:31 PM

If its not worthy of a thread why are you yipping in it? Oh its the trolling factor. Yip on key board warrior.

Dude really? Youre trying too hard.

Bisonoline
September 17th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Bison 91- RMU 2

65-7?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
September 17th, 2017, 11:50 PM
RMU gave NDSU a tough first half when they met in the 2010 playoffs. I highly doubt this one is competitive for a quarter.

NDSU 57 RMU 13

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 12:03 AM
RMU gave NDSU a tough first half when they met in the 2010 playoffs. I highly doubt this one is competitive for a quarter.

NDSU 57 RMU 13

Nope. 13 means at least 2 scoring drives with a missed PAT or TD with two other scoring drives ending in FGs....not happening.

NDSU - $Texas
RMU - ThreEve

woffordgrad94
September 18th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Robert Morris might play NDSU tough in hoops. But this is football. 56-7.

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 07:58 AM
If its not worthy of a thread why are you yipping in it? Oh its the trolling factor. Yip on key board warrior.

You accusing anyone else of trolling is funny. Starting a thread to brag about the cupcake you're going to destroy is petty. Hey! I guess that explains why you're in here!

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 08:17 AM
You accusing anyone else of trolling is funny. Starting a thread to brag about the cupcake you're going to destroy is petty. Hey! I guess that explains why you're in here!We had a thread on EWU and we destroyed them, was that petty, hell, we probably had one when we destroyed you guys in the last Natty championship you guys where in. We got Missouri State and Indiana State as our first two conference games, should be have a thread moratorium on those games as well.

Original_RMC
September 18th, 2017, 08:18 AM
It could be a close 1st quarter but the depth, size and experience of NDSU will show. It's a great atmosphere to play FCS football. Look forward to the trip. My goal is that both teams come away from this game healthy.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 08:24 AM
It could be a close 1st quarter but the depth, size and experience of NDSU will show. It's a great atmosphere to play FCS football. Look forward to the trip. My goal is that both teams come away from this game healthy.Are you going to out to the tailgate before the game?

Green1
September 18th, 2017, 08:27 AM
It could be a close 1st quarter but the depth, size and experience of NDSU will show. It's a great atmosphere to play FCS football. Look forward to the trip. My goal is that both teams come away from this game healthy.

+1 on the player's health. Hope you have a great experience in Fargo!

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 08:30 AM
We had a thread on EWU and we destroyed them, was that petty, hell, we probably had one when we destroyed you guys in the last Natty championship you guys where in. We got Missouri State and Indiana State as our first two conference games, should be have a thread moratorium on those games as well.

The difference is EWU and SHSU were highly ranked teams and it was expected that it would be more of a competition before the Bison destroyed them. Show of hands, who thinks Robert Morris even has a chance in this match up?

AGS isn't Bisonville. If no one else in the FCS gives a **** about the game, don't make a thread about it. There, simple.

Bisonator
September 18th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Agreed. Be sure to hit the tailgate before the game. Hope you enjoy the trip!

Bisonator
September 18th, 2017, 08:35 AM
The difference is EWU and SHSU were highly ranked teams and it was expected that it would be more of a competition before the Bison destroyed them. Show of hands, who thinks Robert Morris even has a chance in this match up?

AGS isn't Bisonville. If no one else in the FCS gives a **** about the game, don't make a thread about it. There, simple.
It's also not katfans so going by your criteria we shouldn't see any SHSU posts on here. Goodbye.xlolx

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 08:36 AM
It's also not katfans so going by your criteria we shouldn't see any SHSU posts on here. Goodbye.xlolx

The minute we create a SHSU vs. HBU thread, come see me.

Original_RMC
September 18th, 2017, 08:41 AM
This will be my 2nd time at the Fargo dome with RMU football.
I will do my best to walk around outside if time allows for it. I'll be doing to radio for RMU so my time might be limited with being with the fans.

Bisonator
September 18th, 2017, 08:41 AM
The minute we create a SHSU vs. HBU thread, come see me.
Apparently you care about this game or you wouldn't be checking on the thread every few minutes.xrolleyesx

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 08:58 AM

AGS isn't Bisonville. If no one else in the FCS gives a **** about the game, don't make a thread about it. There, simple.You don't have to follow the thread, BTW, I was joking about the other games I referenced, Christ, relax. People that support RM and NDSU give a **** about the game. Is the game going to be lame, yea, probably, but you didn't address my question about the other two conference games I referenced, seeing as you are now the thread police, is it OK to have a thread for those games? Those games might be lame as well.

ysubigred
September 18th, 2017, 08:59 AM

Haters going to hate xdrunkyx

ysubigred
September 18th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Bobbie Morris has a tight defense. Gave YSU a fit pretty much all game long. 30-0 does not indicate how well they played on "D". Not saying YSU has a good offense but I'm not sold on YSU's offense and the O coordinator xpeacex

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:13 PM

So you are now dictating what threads should be started? You might want to run that by Ursus.

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Haters going to hate xdrunkyx

Same crap every year from those losers. Talk crap all year then get seal clubbed. Wash rinse repeat

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 01:16 PM
So you are now dictating what threads should be started? You might want to run that by Ursus.

Yeah. Cool. Sure. You convinced me. This game totally needed it's own thread. It couldn't be covered in a general MVFC thread, it was super duper important and needed extra attention. Have fun.

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:17 PM
You don't have to follow the thread, BTW, I was joking about the other games I referenced, Christ, relax. People that support RM and NDSU give a **** about the game. Is the game going to be lame, yea, probably, but you didn't address my question about the other two conference games I referenced, seeing as you are now the thread police, is it OK to have a thread for those games? Those games might be lame as well.

What lame is him commenting about it to get his troll rolling.

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 01:18 PM
What lame is him commenting about it to get his troll rolling.

Do you English much? By the way, I wasn't trolling, I was tone policing. Equally annoying, but distinctly different forum behavior.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Yeah. Cool. Sure. You convinced me. This game totally need it's own thread. It couldn't be covered in a general MVFC thread, it was super duper important and needed extra attention. Have fun.NDSU is so freaking awesome that we are going to monetize all of the threads with NDSU in the title, we are going to advertise trailer houses, cock roach spray and tar paper for roofs and target the SHSU demographic given the traffic we are getting here.

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Yeah. Cool. Sure. You convinced me. This game totally need it's own thread. It couldn't be covered in a general MVFC thread, it was super duper important and needed extra attention. Have fun.

Obviously your attendance at SHSU didnt help you with your reading comprehension issues. You might want to re-read what I posted as I didnt mention anything about the importance of the game. Next

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Do you English much? By the way, I wasn't trolling, I was tone policing. Equally annoying, but distinctly different forum behavior.

Oh so you are just being an asshole. Got it.

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Oh so you are just being an asshole. Got it.

Sadly you have monopoly on assholishness on this thread. I try when I can.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Sadly you have monopoly on assholishness on this thread. I try when I can.How about me, I am giving it my best shot as well, I deserve some asshole props.

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Sadly you have monopoly on assholishness on this thread. I try when I can.

You stated the troll and Im the asshole??????xlmaoxxlmaoxxlmaoxxlmaox

Coming from you thats a compliment.

65-7

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:31 PM
How about me, I am giving it my best shot as well, I deserve some asshole props.

xthumbsupx

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 01:31 PM
How about me, I am giving it my best shot as well, I deserve some asshole props.

I appreciate the effort POD, please don't think your work goes unnoticed. You're just too nice a guy with a proper sense of humor about this, it takes a smug a-hole like Bisononline who lives vicariously through his team to achieve the a-hole levels necessary.

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 01:33 PM
You stated the troll and Im the asshole??????xlmaoxxlmaoxxlmaoxxlmaox

Coming from you thats a compliment.

65-7

What is that, your blood sugar level? Might want to see a doctor man.

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:34 PM
I appreciate the effort POD, please don't think your work goes unnoticed. You're just too nice s guy with a proper sense of humor about this, it takes a smug a-hole like Bisononline who lives vicariously through his team to achieve the a-hole levels necessary.

xlmaox

You gotta do better than that.

65-7

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 01:36 PM
xlmaox

You gotta do better than that.

65-7

Damn, 65 IQ points, with -7 margin of error? Explains the poor use of syntax. I commend you for not drooling on the keyboard too much though. You gotta dream, man!

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:40 PM

You are more than welcome to our tailgate.

West lot. Rows D&E spots 19-25. This weekend we are having Cajun Sausage po'boys and crawfish boudin. Ask for PL.

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Damn, 65 IQ points, with -7 margin of error? Explains the poor use of syntax. I commend you for not drooling on the keyboard too much though. You gotta dream, man!

Dreaming is what you do come playoff time. xlolx

65-7 that wasnt a game it was a boat race after a seal clubbing.

Its not my IQ that in question here but your comprehension and memory is.

IBleedYellow
September 18th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I appreciate the effort POD, please don't think your work goes unnoticed. You're just too nice a guy with a proper sense of humor about this, it takes a smug a-hole like Bisononline who lives vicariously through his team to achieve the a-hole levels necessary.

You clearly don't know who you are talking about. He played for NDSU. Ya dingus.

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 02:19 PM
You clearly don't know who you are talking about. He played for NDSU. Ya dingus.

Losers do this. Just magnifies his stupidity. No biggie.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 02:32 PM

Yet, you keep your stupid ass posting in here.

Tough sh** if you do not like threads about FCS games being started. Guess what poindexter, one of us will start a Missouri State/NDSU thread next week.

Keep your whining though, it fits you perfectly.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Yet, you keep your stupid ass posting in here.

Tough sh** if you do not like threads about FCS games being started. Guess what poindexter, one of us will start a Missouri State/NDSU thread next week.

Keep your whining though, it fits you perfectly.

Heck....i started a NDSU/MVSU thread shortly after the natty. Zero ****s given. xlolx

Thumper 76
September 18th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Nope. 13 means at least 2 scoring drives with a missed PAT or TD with two other scoring drives ending in FGs....not happening.

NDSU - $Texas
RMU - ThreEve

Best score prediction I've seen in a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Heck....i started a NDSU/MVSU thread shortly after the natty. Zero ****s given. xlolx

You're higher up the food chain compared to me.....xlolx.....xthumbsupx......:D

Seriously, what is the big deal. I like threads started about specific games, I don't post in most of them outside of the Valley games but it is fun to read about what other fans think about their teams and games.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 02:44 PM
You're higher up the food chain compared to me.....xlolx.....xthumbsupx......:D

Seriously, what is the big deal. I like threads started about specific games, I don't post in most of them outside of the Valley games but it is fun to read about what other fans think about their teams and games.

Exactly....

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 02:57 PM
I apologize, I was in a crumby mood about something else and I snapped.

I wish you guys well for the rest of your season.

Bison56
September 18th, 2017, 03:09 PM
I apologize, I was in a crumby mood about something else and I snapped.

I wish you guys well for the rest of your season.

Cobra Commander put you on latrine duty?

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Cobra Commander put you on latrine duty?

Of course not, don't be ridiculous!!!

It was the Baroness...

Bisonoline
September 18th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Of course not, don't be ridiculous!!!

It was the Baroness...

Ouch

I hate it when that happens.

Lorne_Malvo
September 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Starting a thread to brag about the cupcake you're going to destroy is petty.

I didnt take it this way at all. RM deserves to have a thread as much as any team does. Lighten up.

BTW: Does being a AGS Donor entitle you to being a complete dick, or have you always been this way?

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 03:57 PM
I didnt take it this way at all. RM deserves to have a thread as much as any team does. Lighten up.

BTW: Does being a AGS Donor entitle you to being a complete dick, or have you always been this way?

Ha...being an AGS Donor means you've made some sort of investment towards the website or sanctioned charitable giving....which doesn't entitle ****.

Being new kinda entitles you some grace. You're spending it quick. xlolx

Lorne_Malvo
September 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ha...being an AGS Donor means you've made some sort of investment towards the website or sanctioned charitable giving....which doesn't entitle ****.

Being new kinda entitles you some grace. You're spending it quick. xlolx

No **** Sherlock.
So I guess the question I asked in my previous post can also be asked of you.
Dont bother, I already know the answer.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 04:05 PM
No **** Sherlock.

Does this mean we can't be friends? xlolx

Serpentor
September 18th, 2017, 04:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wuV0oR1-FE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wuV0oR1-FE)

Poor Robert Morris kicker, three field goal attempts bounce off the uprights. Some days the football Gods are cruel...

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 04:22 PM
No **** Sherlock.

Show some respect to a member of the AGS Cone of Influence.

IBleedYellow
September 18th, 2017, 04:28 PM
No **** Sherlock.

Is there a reason you're a total jerk? Or were you just born that way?

Lorne_Malvo
September 18th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Show some respect to a member of the AGS Cone of Influence.

I bow to no man! :)

Lorne_Malvo
September 18th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Is there a reason you're a total jerk? Or were you just born that way?

You calling me a jerk is like a thousand needles through my heart.
Yes, I was born this way. Calling out idiots came to me at a pretty young age.

BisonBacker
September 18th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Robert Morris might play NDSU tough in hoops. But this is football. 56-7.

I always enjoy your posting. Not because of anything you say I just love the avatar :p

Original_RMC
September 18th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Good to see this thread saying on topic....lmao

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 05:32 PM
I bow to no man! :)Probably not but I bet you spend a of time on your knees

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Good to see this thread saying on topic....lmao

Just be glad it exists....maybe. xlolx

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Just be glad it exists....maybe. xlolxWe should do a GDT and then another thread for post game commentary.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 05:39 PM
We should do a GDT and then another thread for post game commentary.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 06:05 PM

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUMTV7YYj2c

Professor Chaos
September 18th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Someone used to post GDTs for every NDSU game on here a while back. I always hated that because I had to look in two threads to quote the people who said stupid ****. Much easier to look for stupid **** regarding a game in a single thread.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 06:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvEAzx5i_Q

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 07:50 PM
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Adam-DeVine-Yes.gifAnd maybe another thread for how bad KVLY's coverage was.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Someone used to post GDTs for every NDSU game on here a while back. I always hated that because I had to look in two threads to quote the people who said stupid ****. Much easier to look for stupid **** regarding a game in a single thread.I WAS KIDDING. JFC, try and keep up with the shot, would you.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 08:56 PM
And maybe another thread for how bad KVLY's coverage was.

Plus another thread on hotties in the tailgate.....:D

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM

Preferably before the snow starts flying...

Green1
September 18th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Preferably before the snow starts flying...

Those snowmobile suits add about a hundred pounds...

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 09:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvEAzx5i_Q

2-4 weeks for DeLuca??....probably comes back for YSU game.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 09:15 PM
2-4 weeks for DeLuca??....probably comes back for YSU game.

My guess? He misses this Sat....plus the first two games in the Valley against MSU and ISUb....then its decision time depending on how the LB corpse performs.

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Those snowmobile suits add about a hundred pounds...

Yeah, and you are never sure if its the snowmobile suit or what's in it

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM

inb4lakerordeweymentionstheSanDiegolady

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Preferably before the snow starts flying...Oh, hotties in the cold are hotties I guess. I missed the San Diego hottie deal because some dickheads were afraid to "notify" me for fear of something.

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Oh, hotties in the cold are hotties I guess. I missed the San Diego hottie deal because some dickheads were afraid to "notify" me for fear of something.

You were drinking and we told you about her! Dewey, Laker, Winterborn, and a few others saw her, but you were in your own world.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 09:24 PM

Was there ever pics of said girl?

xeyebrowx:D

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Oh, hotties in the cold are hotties I guess. I missed the San Diego hottie deal because some dickheads were afraid to "notify" me for fear of something.

Its hard to tell when they put on the down coats all poofed out, or snowmobile suit.

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Was there ever pics of said girl?

xeyebrowx:D

That is a great question. I say that since I know for a fact that I took some mental photos.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 09:32 PM
That is a great question. I say that since I know for a fact that I took some mental photos.

Just spit ballin here.....was this her???

:D

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26062&stc=1

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:33 PM
You were drinking and we told you about her! Dewey, Laker, Winterborn, and a few others saw her, but you were in your own world.No you didn't, you guys screwed me on that and I will never forget about it, NEVER I TELL YOU.

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Just spit ballin here.....was this her???

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26062&stc=1

Better body and face, but the "noticeable" factor was there.

No you didn't, you guys screwed me on that and I will never forget about it, NEVER I TELL YOU.

Bull****! We told you but you ignored us! I remember this vividly, even through the Jack and Fireball.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Bull****! We told you but you ignored us! I remember this vividly, even through the Jack and Fireball.I probably ignored you because that is what I do with people cry wolf all the time. I was stone sober at the time, I think, yea, pretty sure, maybe, I don't know for sure but yea, I think so.

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
I probably ignored you because that is what I do with people cry wolf all the time. I was stone sober at the time, I think, yea, pretty sure, maybe, I don't know for sure but yea, I think so.

Yeah cause I cry wolf over an attractive female at the tailgates in Fargo. That is only in Brookings, as you have to bring an attractive female to find one.

Laker
September 18th, 2017, 09:49 PM

Her pants were painted on like Teflon, if she was even wearing any. That had to be the thinnest material of all time.

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Her pants were painted on like Teflon, if she was even wearing any. That had to be the thinnest material of all time.

To this day, that was a sight to beheld in Fargo. POD still believes that we never told him about her.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 09:53 PM

Bull****! We told you but you ignored us! I remember this vividly, even through the Jack and Fireball.

Reviewed the tape and found her.....:D

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26065&stc=1

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 09:55 PM

"Painted on" like this Laker.....:D

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26066&stc=1

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Reviewed the tape and found her.....:D

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26065&stc=1

Getting closer but an even better face than that.

Think this:

-5-8
-115lbs
-Brown Hair
-Spandex in XS/S
-Strutting so that every guy in Fargo would see her

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Gotta love thread drift sometimes.....xthumbsupx......xnodx.....:D

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Gotta love thread drift sometimes.....xthumbsupx......xnodx.....:D

So now we need to create an NDSU thread drift for thread drifts so the butthurt people can continually be offended.

Laker
September 18th, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Painted on" like this Laker.....:D

Yes! Only her pants were black. Otherwise that would be a match.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Yes! Only her pants were black. Otherwise that would be a match.

Dang...of course I was not around.....:(xsmhxxsmhx

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Dang...of course I was not around.....:(xsmhxxsmhxIt never happened, it is a tailgating urban legend. I was there and didn't see it, it is a myth, a mist in the imagination in tailgating lore, a harkening to unrequited dreams and lost loves. An imagining, a pretension, of the frustrated male tailgating entity, he without soul or pretense of self.

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 10:09 PM
It never happened, it is a tailgating urban legend. I was there and didn't see it, it is a myth, a mist in the imagination in tailgating lore, a harkening to unrequited dreams and lost loves. An imagining, a pretension, of the frustrated male tailgating entity, he without soul or pretense of self.

Otherwise known as a sausage party

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Getting closer but an even better face than that.

Think this:

-5-8
-115lbs
-Brown Hair
-Spandex in XS/S
-Strutting so that every guy in Fargo would see her

Getting closer?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26067&stc=1

Laker
September 18th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Getting closer?

Close enough for Bob Morris himself to dig himself out of his grave to get a look.

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 10:13 PM
It never happened, it is a tailgating urban legend. I was there and didn't see it, it is a myth, a mist in the imagination in tailgating lore, a harkening to unrequited dreams and lost loves. An imagining, a pretension, of the frustrated male tailgating entity, he without soul or pretense of self.

This is POD right meow.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/77/bf/5e77bf3d85eb432dbb794dcc2dfccf97.jpg

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Getting closer?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26067&stc=1

Now you're starting to dabble in the correct waters.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Her ass was a 9....the rest was a 6. The rest of you guys need to up your standards. :D

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Otherwise known as a sausage partyOMFG, yes, totally nailed it.

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Her ass was a 9....the rest was a 6. The rest of you guys need to up your standards. :D

Brah... She was way more attractive than that. I'd give her at least a 7.5 on the face, 8.75 on the top, and 9.5 on the ass.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Brah... She was way more attractive than that. I'd give her at least a 7.5 on the face, 8.75 on the top, and 9.5 on the ass.

Nailed it: :D

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26068&stc=1

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Nailed it: :D

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26068&stc=1

Alright, you win. xnodx

That look though...

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Ursus is going to be pissed the thread drifted into the Champagne Room

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Ursus is going to be pissed the thread drifted into the Champagne Room

I'll take the heat....xnodx

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 10:40 PM
I'll take the heat....xnodx

Pooh does like honey!

Schism55
September 18th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Did you all do a google search for average looking whores?? xeyebrowx

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Did you all do a google search for average looking whores?? xeyebrowxYea, they did because it never happened and they are all searching their porn and soft core porn sites of someone that might have looked like the mastribitory illusion that they invented at that tailgate. Have you noticed that none of the women they posted look alike? It is a fools errand.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Yea, they did because it never happened and they are all searching their porn and soft core porn sites of someone that might have looked like the mastribitory illusion that they invented at that tailgate. Have you noticed that none of the women they posted look alike? It is a fools errand.

No....it did happen, but it is getting out of hand.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM
And yeah.....the pics/borderline NSFW shouldn't be in the FCS forum.

IBleedYellow
September 18th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Why...why the hell are those all posted here.

The ... Other parts of the board exist for a reason. I can't wait for Ursus to see this **** haha.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

citdog
September 18th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Yea, they did because it never happened and they are all searching their porn and soft core porn sites of someone that might have looked like the mastribitory illusion that they invented at that tailgate. Have you noticed that none of the women they posted look alike? It is a fools errand.

Some of them resemble Jewish lads who had an extra visit from their Mohel.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 19th, 2017, 05:58 AM
And yeah.....the pics/borderline NSFW shouldn't be in the FCS forum.

I suppose I deserve a "timeout".....xbawlingx:)

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 19th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Watching the Bison video blog, Kolpack and Izzo said that RMU will be starting 4 true FR and 1 RFR on the offensive line against NDSU.......xeekx.....xsmhx

RMU is going to have a really hard time moving the ball on Saturday.

The Pud
September 19th, 2017, 06:31 AM
NDSU wins this one with the 4th team squad.......NDSU by 80 points.

Bisonator
September 19th, 2017, 08:00 AM
This thread is starting to get good. Thanks BFNWMN!xlolx

dewey
September 19th, 2017, 08:07 AM

She had a face? I never made it that far:D

What I know is she gets better everyday. Pretty sure she will be the hottest woman ever by the end of the season.

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 19th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Dan Marlette is starting at MLB this Saturday. Nice to see him starting. Looks like he can play both the run and pass effectively, plus he is a little bigger than Plank.

Good game for the 2nds and 3rds to get some quality snaps.

IBleedYellow
September 19th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Damn. It.

I forgot about those stupid pictures and came here on my work computer. xtroublexxtroublexxtroublexxtroublex

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 19th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Damn. It.

I forgot about those stupid pictures and came here on my work computer. xtroublexxtroublexxtroublexxtroublex

I was probably having a little to much fun last night posting pics.

Back to FB talk.....xthumbsupx

TheKingpin28
September 19th, 2017, 04:26 PM
I was probably having a little to much fun last night posting pics.

Back to FB talk.....xthumbsupx

Twas a good thread.

cx500d
September 19th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Twas a good thread.

...while it lasted

dewey
September 19th, 2017, 05:14 PM
...while it lasted

If there was only another place to view scantily clad women :D

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 20th, 2017, 06:20 AM
Local radio and TV guys keep "hyping" the RMU defense......we'll see on Saturday....xeyebrowx

dewey
September 20th, 2017, 06:47 AM
Here is a video from the Bison Media Blog previewing the Robert Morris game. There is also talk of CoA and Nick DeLuca.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/bison-video-blog-robert-morris-preview/

Dewey

Professor Chaos
September 20th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Local radio and TV guys keep "hyping" the RMU defense......we'll see on Saturday....xeyebrowx
They've played one real team this year and that was YSU where they gave up 429 yards of offense including 240 on the ground at 5 ypc. That was with a backup QB in for a good chunk of that game. RMU's defense is better than MVSU's but NDSU's offense is better than YSU's. I think the media guys need something to try to make an interesting discussion about this game but they know like the rest of us do that RMU is overmatched in every phase of the game.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 20th, 2017, 06:37 PM
They've played one real team this year and that was YSU where they gave up 429 yards of offense including 240 on the ground at 5 ypc. That was with a backup QB in for a good chunk of that game. RMU's defense is better than MVSU's but NDSU's offense is better than YSU's. I think the media guys need something to try to make an interesting discussion about this game but they know like the rest of us do that RMU is overmatched in every phase of the game.

Personally, I just roll my eyes when this has been said. NDSU will feel them out on defense, then I suspect they will roll thru them the rest of the game.

RMU is going to have loads of trouble with the Bison defense. 5 FR on the OL does not help.

Hammerhead
September 20th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Only because they hope you tune into their pregame show.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 20th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Only because they hope you tune into their pregame show.

I do like Kolpack and Izzo.

They do a great job of covering the Bison and telling us inside stories that we would never hear otherwise.

Culhane and JJ are decent also on 1660. I listen to them when I'm out in my bee yards. 2 hours goes by fast listening to Bison "stuff"...xnodx

Laker
September 21st, 2017, 08:27 AM

They do a great job of covering the Bison and telling us inside stories that we would never hear otherwise.

Culhane and JJ are decent also on 1660. I listen to them when I'm out in my bee yards. 2 hours goes by fast listening to Bison "stuff"...xnodx

I listened to 1660 on my way home after the Mississippi Valley State game. I thought that they did a good job with the analysis of a blowout.

Professor Chaos
September 21st, 2017, 08:34 AM
I prefer Culhane and JJ to Kolpack and Izzo. I've greatly reduced my visits to K & I's site since the whole media rights mess with Forum Communications trying to railroad NDSU (and vice versa) happened before the start of last year. I like them but I can't stand their employer so I get twitter info from them now and that's about it.

Culhane and JJ more than make up for it although they are blatant homers (though who am I kidding... so am I).

BisonBacker
September 21st, 2017, 09:43 AM
I prefer Culhane and JJ to Kolpack and Izzo. I've greatly reduced my visits to K & I's site since the whole media rights mess with Forum Communications trying to railroad NDSU (and vice versa) happened before the start of last year. I like them but I can't stand their employer so I get twitter info from them now and that's about it.

Culhane and JJ more than make up for it although they are blatant homers (though who am I kidding... so am I).

Amen to that!

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2017, 03:58 PM

Amen to that!

Does anyone like Forum Communications though?

JSUSoutherner
September 21st, 2017, 03:58 PM
RMU by 6.

WTFCollegefootballfan
September 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM

I refuse to listen or read anything from the Foolum communications.

Bison56
September 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM

No

- - - Updated - - -

RMU by 6.

Easy buddy, I don't want you to get alcohol poisoning

Serpentor
September 21st, 2017, 05:48 PM
RMU by 6.

*To the bartender* I'll have what he's having...

Professor Chaos
September 21st, 2017, 06:01 PM
Apparently there are people that like them more than me. Otherwise they'd be bankrupt by now.

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2017, 06:38 PM
Apparently there are people that like them more than me. Otherwise they'd be bankrupt by now.

I just cannot stand them at all.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2017, 07:34 PM
RMU by 6.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26093&stc=1

Trolling attempt?

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2017, 07:35 PM

Kolpack and Izzo do a very good job covering the Bison. Their employer....meh....don't buy the paper.

Schism55
September 21st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Kolpack and Izzo do a very good job covering the Bison. Their employer....meh....don't buy the paper.
Truth here. Sad to say because getting the Forum sunday morning after a big Bison win was one of my favorite things in the world.

Scooter
September 21st, 2017, 09:02 PM
I loved reading the Forum's recount of the performance of the FCS teams in ND last Sunday.

45-7

Good times, my friend, good times.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
I loved reading the Forum's recount of the performance of the FCS teams in ND last Sunday.

45-7

You need to post here more often, 234 posts in 11 years?

Join the fun more often....xnodxxthumbsupx

Katfan
September 21st, 2017, 09:32 PM
RMU by 6.
Such a troll.

RMU
September 22nd, 2017, 12:31 AM
Would take everything (prob more than everything) to break right for Colonials to have a shot. That's why they play the game though.

This is the best team RMU has probably had since the 2010 year when RMU came out and really hung with NDSU for 3 quarters if memory serves, leading by one at half. Not saying RMU is as good as that 2010 team, but I think best since (read: think they have a legit shot at nec title if walker stays healthy).

Keep an eye on #6, Harrison Dreher, really good looking rFR rb, might be at wr as well. OL is young, has been an issue for a little while. Hopefully this group gels and build some chemistry for conference games.

RMU has pretty good d, some call it a "junk" d because constantly mixing sets. Will blitz from anywhere, anytime. D cord has been there for years, and does an amazing job year after year.

D played tough against YSU for a long time, but just overwhelmed in 4th quarter, just couldn't get anything going on O.

On a positive note, arrived in Fargo earlier today, wearing RMU gear and have been treated great. Looking forward to tailgate and game Saturday. Hopefully both teams get through the ooc game without injuries and represent their schools positively.

JSUSoutherner
September 22nd, 2017, 12:56 AM
*To the bartender* I'll have what he's having...
It's some good ****.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26093&stc=1

Trolling attempt?

I just wanted to see if anyone would think I was serious.

The Pud
September 22nd, 2017, 05:56 AM

45-7

+9

Bison56
September 22nd, 2017, 08:36 AM
It's some good ****.

I just wanted to see if anyone would think I was serious.

Nobody ever takes you seriously. :D

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2017, 08:43 AM
*insert Eddie Money tune* I've got two open tickets for tomorrow's game...................

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-06-2015/_b3OGX.gif

JSUSoutherner
September 22nd, 2017, 09:21 AM
Nobody ever takes you seriously. :D
Smart folks.

IBleedYellow
September 22nd, 2017, 10:27 AM
*insert Eddie Money tune* I've got two open tickets for tomorrow's game...................

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-06-2015/_b3OGX.gif

Even I passed on them. But then I'd have to sit errr...laugh @ The POD while he's on the railing.

WTFCollegefootballfan
September 22nd, 2017, 10:40 AM
Truth here. Sad to say because getting the Forum sunday morning after a big Bison win was one of my favorite things in the world.

1660 Bison radio is much, much better.

Schism55
September 22nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
1660 Bison radio is much, much better.
It sure is. Listen to it a bit each day on my phone.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 22nd, 2017, 10:08 PM
Any Bison fans making the road trip to Indiana State in a couple of weeks?

Think I might go to this one.

Stubhub has SDSU tickets but they are way too high right now. 19 tickets posted for $255/seat....xeyebrowx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 23rd, 2017, 07:23 AM
Game Day for the Bison

Coach K takes the foot off the pedal: 45-6

GO BISON

WTFCollegefootballfan
September 23rd, 2017, 11:50 AM
Can we start a thread on how KVLY is doing the ball this week? They don't send out the game information to the cable or Dish companies. So the game doesn't show up on the TV guides. NDSU needs to put some pressure on KVLY to step up their game.

- - - Updated - - -

GO BISON

Southern Bison
September 23rd, 2017, 12:02 PM
Any Bison fans making the road trip to Indiana State in a couple of weeks?

Think I might go to this one.

Stubhub has SDSU tickets but they are way too high right now. 19 tickets posted for $255/seat....xeyebrowxYoungstown pre-game & game itself will be much more fun... :cool:

https://www.ndsualumni.com/2017/youngstown

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 02:33 PM
So ESPN 3 is showing the Miami game instead?

milleniumkat
September 23rd, 2017, 02:36 PM
I mm so drink eff yall

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 02:41 PM
Wow, what a run, but horrible defense. Dunn for 6

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 02:53 PM
RMU fumbles the ball inside their own red zone and NDSU recovers.

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 02:54 PM
NDSU 14
Rmu 0

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 02:54 PM
NDSU 14
Rmu 0

Hot damn I am behind then.

Drblankstare
September 23rd, 2017, 02:56 PM
Robert Morris won't get across the 50 while the Bison starters are in. Starting 4 freshmen on your line is a death sentence.

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 02:59 PM
21-0 NDSU pick six

Drblankstare
September 23rd, 2017, 03:00 PM
This is a snuff film

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2017, 03:00 PM
On track to have a final score of 160-0.

centennial
September 23rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
21-0 NDSU

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 23rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
I am loving it! RMU is a joke.

Don't let up.

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 03:03 PM
RMU fumble....LOL

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2017, 03:03 PM
Don't let up.
Thats not how Coach K rolls.

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 23rd, 2017, 03:04 PM
Thats not how Coach K rolls.

Dang. Disappointing.

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 03:04 PM
NDSU with the fumble recovery

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 03:05 PM
NDSU: 28
RMU: LOL

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
At what point will Klieman go with just #2/3s? Start of the 2nd quarter?

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 23rd, 2017, 03:08 PM
Way to represent the NEC, RMU.

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 03:09 PM
RMU might be worse then MVSU

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 03:16 PM
NDSU 35
RMU 0

Rmu is not good......

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM
Dunn is on fire.

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 03:18 PM
Seriously Dunn? He is just breaking ankles and making RMU look atrocious.

Drblankstare
September 23rd, 2017, 03:19 PM
RMU might be worse then MVSU

I don't want to piss on them, they obviously have a ton of issues, but they just look disorganized.

They look poorly prepared to run basic plays

centennial
September 23rd, 2017, 03:21 PM
I don't want to piss on them, they obviously have a ton of issues, but they just look disorganized.

They look poorly prepared to run basic plays

They aren't, NDSU is looking better. I bet Robert Morris beats MVSU.

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 03:23 PM
They aren't, NDSU is looking better. I bet Robert Morris beats MVSU.

Even without their starting QB and 5 freshmen on the o-line?

KnightoftheRedFlash
Nah, RMU would lose to MVSU.

FargoBison

They look poorly prepared to run basic playsConcordia would probably give NDSU a tougher game...RMU is a mess

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Robert Morris gave Youngstown a good game earlier. IIRC it was 13-0 YSU in the 4th quarter.

Dewey

Twentysix
September 23rd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Woof

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Robert Morris gave Youngstown a good game earlier. IIRC it was 13-0 YSU in the 4th quarter.

Dewey

xeyebrowx

Is NDSU that good and/or YSU that bad?

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Dunn's dad... "much more better". Awesome!

:)

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 03:27 PM
IMHO NDSU is flat out better than YSU.

Dewey https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170923/b9288dc10f9835e5ed8546aa4da5b3ac.jpg

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
NDSU D line is dominating this game.

No 1st downs yet for RMU.

Dewey

ST_Lawson
September 23rd, 2017, 03:34 PM
xeyebrowx

Is NDSU that good and/or YSU that bad?

I think both, but lean more towards YSU being not that good. More specifically, they don't have the offensive weapons to score often and quickly and they don't have the defensive players up front that they had last year, so even when they shut out a team like RMU, the opponent can still move the ball somewhat, get first downs, and eat clock.

YSU is solid, but they won't be described as quick, high-powered, or overwhelming.

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
It is good to see NDSU getting some extended time with the passing game.

Dewey

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 03:46 PM
NDSU 42
RMU 0

This is sad

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 03:46 PM
TOUCHDOWN pass to Legendowski.

42 to 0 348 to go 2nd quarter.

Dewey

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
This just embarrassing. Keep it up Bison, but will the real RMU please stand up?

JSUSoutherner
September 23rd, 2017, 03:48 PM
IMHO NDSU is flat out better than YSU.

Dewey https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170923/b9288dc10f9835e5ed8546aa4da5b3ac.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170923/6f228cdef6a5e70b197d186668297cb1.jpg

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 03:48 PM
NDSU is doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

Nice ovation for the softball team.

Dewey

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 03:50 PM
MSU 28....UND 7....LOL Bubba

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 03:52 PM
MSU 28....UND 7....LOL Bubba

GFCC doing GFCC things. They may need a committee to solve this crisis.

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM

Their board is in full meltdown mode.

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 03:55 PM
Stick is done for the day..Davis in

X-Factor
September 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM

Bismark on speed-dial

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
MSU 28....GFCC 7....LOL Bubba

FYP.

Dewey

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 03:58 PM

Did something happen to their hockey team?

Dewey

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
NDSU 49
Lol 0

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Dunn. Someone must have put new batteries in him.

Drblankstare
September 23rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
Watching that db trying to reach out and catch Dunn may have been the funniest thing ive ever seen at football game

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
Lance Dunn is MVFC player of the week and its not even close.

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
RMU. LOL

gsf23nd
September 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Lance Dunn averaging 37 yards per carry...not bad..

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM

So it's a great day for football and America!

dewey
September 23rd, 2017, 04:03 PM
49 to 0 at the half.

Robert Morris just got their first 1st down.

Dewey

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
Lance Dunn has 3 carries for 111 yards and 3 TDs

JSUSoutherner
September 23rd, 2017, 04:06 PM
49 to 0 at the half.

Robert Morris just got their first 1st down.

Dewey

RMU about to make the largest comeback in football history.

POD Knows
September 23rd, 2017, 04:06 PM
So it's a great day for football and America!UND will come back and
win. No book it jinx here. This will happen.

POD Knows
September 23rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
RMU about to make the largest comeback in football history.well we let them get a first down. That should never have happened. Completely unacceptable.

GodHelpTheBears
September 23rd, 2017, 04:10 PM

Is he Dunn for the day?

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
RMU about to make the largest comeback in football history.Lakesbison could play the second half at QB and we would still win by 40+

gsf23nd
September 23rd, 2017, 04:14 PM

Lance also has one catch for a TD...so four touches and four TDs..

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Amazing angle replay of lance Dunns last TD.

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DKcCI6YW4AAkEod.mp4

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
28-10 GFCC getting handled in their potato
silo at the half

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
28-10 GFCC getting handled in their potato
silo at the half

Great day in America!

ST_Lawson
September 23rd, 2017, 04:30 PM
well we let them get a first down. That should never have happened. Completely unacceptable.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Please tell me you're at least holding them to negative rushing yards.

FargoBison
September 23rd, 2017, 04:31 PM
NDSU 56
RMU 0

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 04:33 PM
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Please tell me you're at least holding them to negative rushing yards.

15 total yards on 24 total plays.

TheKingpin28
September 23rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
So is Davis out for the game with a shoulder injury? I feel bad for the kid, considering he has a great work ethic and his commitment to the team.

X-Factor
September 23rd, 2017, 04:39 PM
So is Davis out for the game with a shoulder injury? I feel bad for the kid, considering he has a great work ethic and his commitment to the team.
Correct. Done for today