PDA

View Full Version : My only in-game thread

bodoyle
February 4th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Bensen is out of the game, and ap hasn't come in...nuff said

smallcollegefbfan
February 4th, 2007, 07:48 PM
AP is on the team though, more than most can say. However, he is only their third best back. It is still special to say you are worthy enough to play in the NFL, though.

bobbythekidd
February 4th, 2007, 07:59 PM
How do your co-workers allow you to survive?

If his coach would give him a chance, he would prove himself. Is this why the game has changed from advantage Chi-town?

bodoyle
February 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM
How do your co-workers allow you to survive?

If his coach would give him a chance, he would prove himself. Is this why the game has changed from advantage Chi-town?

wow you must really be dellusional. the bears are missing tackles and you are asking me if ap not being out there is why momentum has swung. xidiotx

bobbythekidd
February 4th, 2007, 08:38 PM
wow you must really be dellusional. the bears are missing tackles and you are asking me if ap not being out there is why momentum has swung. xidiotx
No, I suggested that putting Jones out there might be the momentum swing.
Putting AP out there may keep this game close. He only understands winning.

bodoyle
February 4th, 2007, 09:08 PM
No, I suggested that putting Jones out there might be the momentum swing.
Putting AP out there may keep this game close. He only understands winning.

yea ap should have been out there a lot more, jones only ran for 100+

Kill'em
February 4th, 2007, 10:09 PM
What is the point of this thread?

bodoyle
February 5th, 2007, 09:43 AM
My point was that Bensen was injured, and out for the game, and ap stayed on the bench, other then to play ST. somehow bobby made it into ap helping out out the momentum of the Bears xidiotx

Kill'em
February 5th, 2007, 10:14 AM
For whatever reason, it seems as though you have a personal cruisade against Adrian Peterson. He is Georgia Southern.

Peems
February 5th, 2007, 10:21 AM
if AP had played QB the bears would have won

BigApp
February 5th, 2007, 10:45 AM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Kill'em
February 5th, 2007, 11:12 AM
You've gotta feel bad for Grossman.

bodoyle
February 5th, 2007, 11:21 AM

Of course we would have. :nod: Hell if he was at MLB or kickoff return we would have won.. xlolx

JDC325
February 5th, 2007, 11:22 AM

So I see your frustration has led you to take yet another cheap shot at AP. Jones had 100+ whoopeee since most of came off ONE run big deal btw he got ran down from behind .Maybe if the Bears defense would stop being total failures and if Grossman would stop doing whatever it is he is doing because it is certainly not playing football, AP and many others including the rest of the starters would have a chance to play. 19 offensive plays in the first half and your bashing AP for not making an appearance. xidiotx

bobbythekidd
February 5th, 2007, 11:43 AM
For whatever reason, it seems as though you have a personal cruisade against Adrian Peterson. He is Georgia Southern.
That is more like it. He has been doing it for months. I realize my posts are off base but it comes from my blind idol worship of AP. Or perhaps it stems from bodoyle's personal vendetta against AP.

Of all the various types on this board, with each personality being different, bodoyle is the only one I just don't like. Smack talk is fine, but bodoyle went over the line a few months back insulting Erk, and he just continues every chance he gets to insult anything AP related.:twocents:

Sorry bodoyle, I guess I should just use the ignore feature.

Kill'em
February 5th, 2007, 01:26 PM
That is more like it. He has been doing it for months. I realize my posts are off base but it comes from my blind idol worship of AP. Or perhaps it stems from bodoyle's personal vendetta against AP.

Of all the various types on this board, with each personality being different, bodoyle is the only one I just don't like. Smack talk is fine, but bodoyle went over the line a few months back insulting Erk, and he just continues every chance he gets to insult anything AP related.:twocents:

Yeah, it's hard to read him. It could be like a form of flattery or admiration, in a twisted sense. Think of it like on TV, you know, the guy who is so obsessed, he becomes a stalker.

Or maybe it's his version of penis envy.

CCU97
February 5th, 2007, 03:37 PM
If anyone but Grossman had played they may have won the game....but AP did get in the stat lines...he did get to return a kickoff that was squib kicked....

bodoyle
February 5th, 2007, 04:51 PM
If anyone but Grossman had played they may have won the game....but AP did get in the stat lines...he did get to return a kickoff that was squib kicked....

hell Sid Luckman could have played and we would have won...crap Eric Kramer could have.

bodoyle
February 5th, 2007, 04:52 PM
So I see your frustration has led you to take yet another cheap shot at AP. Jones had 100+ whoopeee since most of came off ONE run big deal btw he got ran down from behind .Maybe if the Bears defense would stop being total failures and if Grossman would stop doing whatever it is he is doing because it is certainly not playing football, AP and many others including the rest of the starters would have a chance to play. 19 offensive plays in the first half and your bashing AP for not making an appearance. xidiotx

so if grossman resembled an nfl qb,he would make ap better? how does he make ap better when he is on the bench exactly?

bodoyle
February 5th, 2007, 04:55 PM

ignore away btk. you dont have to like me, it will not bother me one way or the other.

yes i have busted on him becuase he deserves it when people think he is the second-coming of jesus christ himself on cleets when he can not even sniff the backfield as a 3rd string running back on the NFC champion team when their 2nd string rb goes out!

and asi have also stated before i would love nothing more then for him to get 1500 yards next year, but he isnt good enough, it will not happen no matter what team he is on. :twocents:

seantaylor
February 5th, 2007, 09:51 PM
yea ap should have been out there a lot more, jones only ran for 100+

What is funny is that your boy Cedric "Butter" Benson is a huge bust. Soft as hell, no power, injury prone, etc. AP is the better back for sure.

bodoyle
February 5th, 2007, 09:52 PM
What is funny is that your boy Cedric "Butter" Benson is a huge bust. Soft as hell, no power, injury prone, etc. AP is the better back for sure.

I agree. Isn't that why ap was on the bench with splinters in his a$$ the whole game? I think TJ will be back next year now since he Bensen went down again.

February 6th, 2007, 05:11 AM
ap was on the bench with splinters in his a$$ the whole gameAP was a starter and played the entire game. AP had a tackle on the fourth kickoff of the Super Bowl. AP had a 10 yard kickoff return on the sixth kickoff of the Super Bowl.

It is hard to gain "splinters in his a$$ the whole game" when playing, bodoyle. Cedric Benson, ahead of AP on the running back depth charge had two runs in the Super Bowl for -2 yards. Benson fumbled and lost possession of the ball for the Bears. He later left the game injured and did not return.

Peems
February 6th, 2007, 11:18 AM
ignore away btk. you dont have to like me, it will not bother me one way or the other.

yes i have busted on him becuase he deserves it when people think he is the second-coming of jesus christ himself on cleets when he can not even sniff the backfield as a 3rd string running back on the NFC champion team when their 2nd string rb goes out!

and asi have also stated before i would love nothing more then for him to get 1500 yards next year, but he isnt good enough, it will not happen no matter what team he is on. :twocents:

He is! he always makes the play! the problem is, if and or when he gets a shot he will be pretty old by then and he wont run for 4,000 yards only 2,000.

bodoyle
February 6th, 2007, 01:52 PM
AP was a starter and played the entire game. AP had a tackle on the fourth kickoff of the Super Bowl. AP had a 10 yard kickoff return on the sixth kickoff of the Super Bowl.

It is hard to gain "splinters in his a$$ the whole game" when playing, bodoyle. Cedric Benson, ahead of AP on the running back depth charge had two runs in the Super Bowl for -2 yards. Benson fumbled and lost possession of the ball for the Bears. He later left the game injured and did not return.

yea ap was simply amazing. if it wasn't for him I think the colts would have won...oh wait

bodoyle
February 6th, 2007, 01:53 PM
He is! he always makes the play! the problem is, if and or when he gets a shot he will be pretty old by then and he wont run for 4,000 yards only 2,000.

xlolx Yup and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

February 6th, 2007, 04:29 PM
yea ap was simply amazing. if it wasn't for him I think the colts would have won...oh waitxcoffeex

B&G
February 6th, 2007, 04:38 PM

It'll be his own fault if he doesn't get the chance seeing as how he is a free agent this offseason.

Kill'em
February 6th, 2007, 07:36 PM
It'll be his own fault if he doesn't get the chance seeing as how he is a free agent this offseason.
He signed a extension a year or two ago. This is the second extension he has signed. That is pretty good for a third-stringer. The Bears find him valuable enough to sign him long-term. Enough said.

JDC325
February 6th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Let him wallow in his own self pity. He feels the need to vent...just walk away slowly and maybe he will not notice. BTW Grossman will probably be your QB next year too ....xlolx Better luck next year .....:p

seantaylor
February 6th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Let's not forget that AP gave bodoyle's brother's wife an angry dragon one Saturday night last fall.

February 7th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Let's not forget that AP...is still D-I's all-time leading rusher.

bodoyle
February 7th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Let him wallow in his own self pity. He feels the need to vent...just walk away slowly and maybe he will not notice. BTW Grossman will probably be your QB next year too ....xlolx Better luck next year .....:p

Yea he will. He can't get any worse......can he? :bawling:

bodoyle
February 7th, 2007, 08:30 AM
is still D-I's all-time leading rusher.

It's ok ralph, sean doesn't talk football, he just talks about sex with ap.

Peems
February 7th, 2007, 10:23 AM
even if AP were to go somewhere else, i still think he wouldnt get a chance(which is too bad) it looks as if his best bet is just to wait for an opportunity(he will get his shot)

Kill'em
February 7th, 2007, 02:32 PM
even if AP were to go somewhere else, i still think he wouldnt get a chance(which is too bad) it looks as if his best bet is just to wait for an opportunity(he will get his shot)
I think you're right. Actually, John Clayton, from ESPN, said before the Superbolw that AP is in a good position with Chicago. It doesn't look like Jones will be there much longer and there is no guarantee they will hold onto Benson. That could open a door for AP. Again, he signed a long-term deal; that shows his worth.

February 9th, 2007, 03:43 AM
bodoyle to AP:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/STLSonny/mathis.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bodoyle
February 9th, 2007, 08:11 AM
bodoyle to AP:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/STLSonny/mathis.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, I'm not black, so I couldn't be in that frat, and I don't do the frat thing, buying my friends isn't for me...sorry.

Kill'em
February 9th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Y'all need help.

bodoyle
February 9th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Y'all need help.

Goddamn, I thought this thread was dead and then ralph had to re-open it. xlolx

Just to make sure noone takes this the wrong way, I'm not making a blanket statement, that is a sign for a all-black fraternity - Omega Psi Phi . If I am wrong, please correct me.

February 9th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I just thought it was a funny picture, I have no idea of frats and signs.

Kill'em
February 9th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Ralph, being that you are from Chicago, you might have some insight as to what the Bears, themselves, think of AP.

February 9th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Ralph, being that you are from Chicago, you might have some insight as to what the Bears, themselves, think of AP.The team and coaches love AP. He is highly valued. I remember when he was drafted and I called in to the local sports radio. They said they never heard of him and they'd know more IF he made the team. Nowadays they are vocal supporters of putting him in at RB more regularly. There's no "injury prone" or lack of durability talk. There was an article in the paper headlined "Give AP the Damn Ball" (or something like that). I have no idea why bodoyle rails on AP but it is not an opinion of the team or media.

seantaylor
February 9th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Bodoyle is a closet Q-Dog.

Peems
February 9th, 2007, 04:16 PM
The team and coaches love AP. He is highly valued. I remember when he was drafted and I called in to the local sports radio. They said they never heard of him and they'd know more IF he made the team. Nowadays they are vocal supporters of putting him in at RB more regularly. There's no "injury prone" or lack of durability talk. There was an article in the paper headlined "Give AP the Damn Ball" (or something like that). I have no idea why bodoyle rails on AP but it is not an opinion of the team or media.

what paper was it in, or where could i find it? i would like to read it.

February 9th, 2007, 04:28 PM
what paper was it in, or where could i find it? i would like to read it.I forget, either the Tribune or the Sun-Times a couple years ago.

Peems
February 9th, 2007, 05:16 PM
I forget, either the Tribune or the Sun-Times a couple years ago.

i'll do some research and see what i can find.

bodoyle
February 9th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I forget, either the Tribune or the Sun-Times a couple years ago.

It was the cubune ralph. and they listened to the article in the super bowl didnt they? xlolx :thumbsup:

February 9th, 2007, 07:11 PM
It was the cubune ralph. and they listened to the article in the super bowl didnt they?They abandoned the run game in the Super Bowl. What's the "cubune" anyway?

bodoyle
February 10th, 2007, 04:43 PM
They abandoned the run game in the Super Bowl. What's the "cubune" anyway?

tribune. owned by the scrubs owners, thus in baseball season the backpage is always the cubs...thus the name cubune. you've never heard of that?:confused: