Welp, that was an ass kicking of epic proportions

I guess that # 10 ranking wont hold up.:D

cx500d
September 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Wow she is stacked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POD Knows
September 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM
I guess that # 10 ranking wont hold up.:DI might drop them out of my poll, that looked like a pathetic football team, they made the USD "D" look like the Steelers D of the 70's.

POD Knows
September 16th, 2017, 05:17 PM
MVFC 4 and 0 today so far. Hell, even Missouri State won. It will be 7 and 0 at the close of business today.

TheKingpin28
September 16th, 2017, 05:18 PM
What the hell did I miss? What a murder scene. I was exploring the North End of Boston today and if someone can give me a quick recap, that would be awesome (outside, USD murdered UND, and the Whioux suck).

Bisonwinagn
September 16th, 2017, 05:21 PM
No big surprise really. USD was ahead of UND by 3 TD in the second half last year before giving up 2 pick six's. They are simply better this year. The question is does USD deserve a top 10 ranking.

skinny_uncle
September 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
MVFC 4 and 0 today so far. Hell, even Missouri State won. It will be 7 and 0 at the close of business today.

The problem is there are 8 Valley games.

aces1180
September 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Wow she is stacked!

https://www.instagram.com/kelly_stewart/?hl=en

Schism55
September 16th, 2017, 05:26 PM
What the hell did I miss? What a murder scene. I was exploring the North End of Boston today and if someone can give me a quick recap, that would be awesome (outside, USD murdered UND, and the Whioux suck).
1. USD offense did whatever it wanted, run or pass. Streveler looked great.
2. UND made a ton of mistakes, especially first half.
3. UND went for it on two 4th &1..got stuffed both times.

Southern Bison
September 16th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Wow she is stacked!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPics or it didn't happen

Edit: I must remember to read last page of thread before posting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

geaux_sioux
September 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Burn the film. Kill it with fire. That was a calamity of errors in the first half mixed with injuries. Oh, and they wanted it more. Tip of the cap to the Yotes. Time for some marshmallows.

aces1180
September 16th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Burn the film. Kill it with fire. That was a calamity of errors in the first half mixed with injuries. Oh, and they wanted it more. Tip of the cap to the Yotes. Time for some marshmallows.

UND is a marshmallow, much like the rest of the Big Fluffy.

geaux_sioux
September 16th, 2017, 05:30 PM

If ESPN had any money left they'd hire her. She's better than most of their staff.

Southern Bison
September 16th, 2017, 05:31 PM
If ESPN had any money left they'd hire her. She's better than most of their staff.She'd be best on MY staff... :cool:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

geaux_sioux
September 16th, 2017, 05:31 PM
UND is a marshmallow, much like the rest of the Big Fluffy.

No. Today was an anomaly. No way to explain it. They ate our lunch and danced without dates.

Wilson16
September 16th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Even though the game sucked you all have to admit it was pretty fun watching the Yotes sprint to the sideline, grab that prestigious Flagship trophy and chop down the goal posts with it.

NDSUtk
September 16th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Thank you, sir.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

POD Knows
September 16th, 2017, 05:43 PM
The problem is there are 8 Valley games.Sorry, missed the Liberty/ISUB, hell, could be 8-0

Bisonoline
September 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Even though the game sucked you all have to admit it was pretty fun watching the Yotes sprint to the sideline, grab that prestigious Flagship trophy and chop down the goal posts with it.

Theres a flagship trophy?

POD Knows
September 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM
No. Today was an anomaly. No way to explain it. They ate our lunch and danced without dates.No it wasn't, UND hasn't beat anybody decent in forever. USD should have kicked your ass last year.

TheKingpin28
September 16th, 2017, 06:07 PM
1. USD offense did whatever it wanted, run or pass. Streveler looked great.
2. UND made a ton of mistakes, especially first half.
3. UND went for it on two 4th &1..got stuffed both times.

Thanks for the recap

GodHelpTheBears
September 16th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Hmm, discouraging

TheKingpin28
September 16th, 2017, 06:10 PM

Hot damn!

Schism55
September 16th, 2017, 06:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzbeIaothQo

September 16th, 2017, 06:22 PM
No other way to put it the Fn Hawks got owned

Wilson16
September 16th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Nope just a thread

Yote 53
September 16th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Didn't read the entire thread. USD rolled the Hawks just like I said they would. I assume that the Yotes are still not that great because UND sucks. MVFC is what counts...and that is a true statement.

Twentysix
September 16th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Looks like UND peaked last year. Their program is all down hill now.

It's kinda sad that their peak didn't even involve a national championship game.

Bisonator
September 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Good win Yotes. At least you didn't **** it up this year!:D

USD should be in the top 10. They look very impressive this season.

Yote 53
September 16th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Kelly Stewart is a USD grad and former basketball player. She is on Midco Sports. I watch the High School recap show on Friday nights, and it's not because I care about high school football in the Dakotas.

Yote 53
September 16th, 2017, 08:14 PM
UND needs to beef up their line play and get better on both sides of the ball before they get to the MVFC. I used to think USD was good and we would compete in conference, until we got in conference. UND reminds me of some past USD teams.

The Hawks are not ready to compete in the MVFC. USD finally is.

centennial
September 16th, 2017, 08:16 PM
UND needs to beef up their line play and get better on both sides of the ball before they get to the MVFC. I used to think USD was good and we would compete in conference, until we got in conference. UND reminds me of some past USD teams.

We actually need to see what happens this year before making that statement. However, USD is looking like a top 5 MVFC team.

Thundar
September 16th, 2017, 08:16 PM

careful on the this statement you beat a typical Big Fluff school, your 1 injury away from a mess, without the QB you have its not that great of a team

Yote 53
September 16th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Actually, USD has posted a respectable conference record in the past. As for Strev, he's not the entire team. Austin Simmons is really good. Different skill set but really good. He'll be the starter the next two years.

I did say USD was ready to compete in the conference, I didn't say we'd win it. That remains to be seen. I think NDSUs power run game is a bad matchup for our D. SDSUs O? Eh, we'll see.

Bison56
September 16th, 2017, 08:29 PM
But UND has a great defense.

TheKingpin28
September 16th, 2017, 08:32 PM
But UND has a great defense.

That weight room has been really paying dividends for them.

PantherRob82
September 16th, 2017, 08:39 PM
USD has really been moving in the right direction the past few years. Curious to see how this year finishes.

NDSU1980
September 16th, 2017, 08:52 PM
42 posts in 10 years? How do you even remember your password?

- - - Updated - - -

I let my computer save it for me. That way I only have to remember it every 5 years when I get a new computer.

And hey, thanks South Dakota for winning.

The Kicker
September 16th, 2017, 09:13 PM
UND just don't like playing teams from SD. Mines would have taken care of them today.

centennial
September 16th, 2017, 10:00 PM
That weight room has been really paying dividends for them.

Their players are bench pressing 500lbs and dead lifting 1500lbs as we speak. Not long before they hulk smash the FCS.

cx500d
September 16th, 2017, 11:03 PM

Yeah, that's her.... nice bikini shots

cx500d
September 16th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Hot damn!

She was the sideline reporter...

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Their players are bench pressing 500lbs and dead lifting 1500lbs as we speak. Not long before they hulk smash the FCS.

I think they need to lay off the roids personally, but you are right, they will come out more angry then they have ever been though.

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 08:45 AM
She was the sideline reporter...

Must find a replay of this, for statistical reasons.

Still cannot beat the "ACU Ball Girl" thread though.

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 09:12 AM
This is a shout out to the UND fans, I really wasn't watching the UND/USD game that close but what is the deal with your linebackers, that might be the smallest group, in size, that I have seen at that position for a long. I don't remember the announcers saying anything about it or listed their size. What is the scoop? A couple of those guys looked like they would have had to swallow a 20 Lbs. turkey to get to 200 lbs. Reyes looked bigger than the LB's.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2017, 09:26 AM
This is a shout out to the UND fans, I really wasn't watching the UND/USD game that close but what is the deal with your linebackers, that might be the smallest group, in size, that I have seen at that position for a long. I don't remember the announcers saying anything about it or listed their size. What is the scoop? A couple of those guys looked like they would have had to swallow a 20 Lbs. turkey to get to 200 lbs. Reyes looked bigger than the LB's.

IIRC, injuries to that group. Young guys playing.

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 09:35 AM
IIRC, injuries to that group. Young guys playing.

Transferred from Grand Forks Red River?

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 09:39 AM
So I just got done watching the replay at Logan International, and damn, USD just ran a freight train on UND. Watched some highlights of other games that intrigued me since I was not sure how to place a few teams, but this game, at least for my poll, was does USD deserve top 10 status and does UND even deserve to be ranked?

The Pud
September 17th, 2017, 09:43 AM
So I just got done watching the replay at Logan International, and damn, USD just ran a freight train on UND. Watched some highlights of other games that intrigued me since I was not sure how to place a few teams, but this game, at least for my poll, was does USD deserve top 10 status and does UND even deserve to be ranked?

+5

USD is the real deal in 2017

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2017, 09:46 AM

They are out of my poll this week after that piss/poor performance.

The Pud
September 17th, 2017, 09:49 AM

I will have UND as my number 25 team. I cannot see dropping a Top 10 team completely out of the Top 25 after one loss to another Top 25 team. Now, if they lost to a unranked team, then I would not have them in my Top 25.

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 09:54 AM

I still have them in due to un-forseeen injuries, but that does not mean they are anywhere near the top. They are a borderline bubble team for me, but if they even have one minor slip-up, they are gone.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2017, 10:06 AM
I still have them in due to un-forseeen injuries, but that does not mean they are anywhere near the top. They are a borderline bubble team for me, but if they even have one minor slip-up, they are gone.

They can certainly get back in my poll after next week's performance.

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 10:15 AM
I will have UND as my number 25 team. I cannot see dropping a Top 10 team completely out of the Top 25 after one loss to another Top 25 team. Now, if they lost to a unranked team, then I would not have them in my Top 25.This, I am in the same boat, there is a lot of garbage at 20 and over in these polls

BisonBacker
September 17th, 2017, 10:24 AM

First highlighted comment the answer is questionable leaning towards no not yet.
Second highlighted comment the answer is No.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2017, 10:25 AM
First highlighted comment the answer is questionable leaning towards no not yet.

Agree and agree

RabidRabbit
September 17th, 2017, 10:34 AM
The Big Sky is shaping up to be a mess. Weber and SUU may be the best? EWU & UND are both 1-2, with blown out losses to what appear to be top competitors. Will the Big Sky even warrant a seed? Unless someone runs the conference table, not likely.

The MVFC is in good shape, with few OOC losses to FCS teams. Even the likely bottom teams looked competent or won yesterday. USD, if go at least .500 in conference are a near lock on a play-off spot. Lots will change during the cannibalization of MVFC play, but another year of 5 teams with 4-4 conference records should get 5 to 6 MVFC teams in.

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 11:13 AM
The Big Sky is shaping up to be a mess. Weber and SUU may be the best? EWU & UND are both 1-2, with blown out losses to what appear to be top competitors. Will the Big Sky even warrant a seed? Unless someone runs the conference table, not likely.

The MVFC is in good shape, with few OOC losses to FCS teams. Even the likely bottom teams looked competent or won yesterday. USD, if go at least .500 in conference are a near lock on a play-off spot. Lots will change during the cannibalization of MVFC play, but another year of 5 teams with 4-4 conference records should get 5 to 6 MVFC teams in.UC Davis is the power in the BSC, just kidding, sort of

WeAreThePride
September 17th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Looks like UND peaked last year. Their program is all down hill now.

It's kinda sad that their peak didn't even involve a national championship game.

Their peak was a playoff appearance. Not even a win against a team which was stocked with backups, at home, while seeded.

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 02:40 PM
They can certainly get back in my poll after next week's performance.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

This, I am in the same boat, there is a lot of garbage at 20 and over in these polls

I thought after 17/18 it was garbage so maybe you found 2 more teams than I did.

With how other teams preformed, I put them in, but it was due to how others preformed in games. (I am looking at you UNH)

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 02:43 PM
UC Davis is the power in the BSC, just kidding, sort of

Stop changing your avatar! :D

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Stop changing your avatar! :DI am honoring the dead wit my avatar changes, a week ago my avatar was the MVSU mascot, whose football program has been dead forever, this week it is Frank Vincent, who just died and I think next week I will use a UNI football helmet as my avatar, just because.

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 03:50 PM
I am honoring the dead wit my avatar changes, a week ago my avatar was the MVSU mascot, whose football program has been dead forever, this week it is Frank Vincent, who just died and I think next week I will use a UNI football helmet as my avatar, just because.

Walter Becker?

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 03:54 PM
I am honoring the dead wit my avatar changes, a week ago my avatar was the MVSU mascot, whose football program has been dead forever, this week it is Frank Vincent, who just died and I think next week I will use a UNI football helmet as my avatar, just because.

https://i.imgur.com/izcOK4m.gif

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Walter Becker?Steely Dan is right above the Beatles in the bottom of rock band history.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Steely Dan is right above the Beatles in the bottom of rock band history.

Beatles suck.....bad!

xnodx

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 05:15 PM

You must have had a very sad childhood

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 05:21 PM
You must have had a very sad childhoodWhat, I can't hear you, I got hearing loss from cranking heavy metal on my 8 track player back in the day. The only people that listened to Steely Dan where I was from were ugly chicks. Even the hot girls listened to rock.

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 05:22 PM

Beatles suck.....bad!

xnodx

You are both forgetting POD's favorite band, Europe!

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 05:23 PM
You are both forgetting POD's favorite band, Europe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZxnbBWtGR4

PantherRob82
September 17th, 2017, 05:24 PM

Dang, that is solid smack.

GodHelpTheBears
September 17th, 2017, 05:29 PM

Steely Dan wasn't a rock band at all. Outside of maybe "Reelin' in the Years" they were more of a jazz fusion band. Somehow rock DJ's in the 70s were too messed up on skunk weed and Schlitz to notice.

TheKingpin28
September 17th, 2017, 05:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZxnbBWtGR4

Oh Spongebob

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Steely Dan wasn't a rock band at all. Outside of maybe "Reelin' in the Years" they were more of a jazz fusion band.

The dualing twin guitars of Denny Dias and Skunk Baxter? seriously?

GodHelpTheBears
September 17th, 2017, 05:36 PM
The dualing twin guitars of Denny Dias and Skunk Baxter? seriously?

What kind of rock band starts a song with a marimba solo?

I'm not saying Steely Dan was bad. They were musically exceptional, but they weren't rock.

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 05:50 PM
What kind of rock band starts a song with a marimba solo?

I'm not saying Steely Dan was bad. They were musically exceptional, but they weren't rock.

So Santana wasn't rock?

GodHelpTheBears
September 17th, 2017, 05:53 PM
So Santana wasn't rock?

I don't know enough about Latin music to properly classify Santana, but "rock" isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Oye Como Va, Smooth, etc

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I don't know enough about Latin music to properly classify Santana, but "rock" isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Oye Como Va, Smooth, etc

Wow...Just wow....

JSUSoutherner
September 17th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Wow...Just wow....
Of course Santana isn't rock, he has a guiro and wind instruments in his band. xcoffeex

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
The dualing twin guitars of Denny Dias and Skunk Baxter? seriously?They had guitars in their band? You could have fooled me, I imagine I missed the awesome riff in the song Peg

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Of course Santana isn't rock, he has a guiro and wind instruments in his band. xcoffeex

Hello? Jethro Tull?

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 06:29 PM
They had guitars in their band? You could have fooled me, I imagine I missed the awesome riff in the song Peg

Oh wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDcFIdJRvA8

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Oh wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDcFIdJRvA8Yea, I usually switch channels when I hear the first few notes. I just don't like their style of music, no doubt they were talented. This is probably their only song that I can even tolerate.

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Yea, I usually switch channels when I hear the first few notes. I just don't like their style of music, no doubt they were talented. This is probably their only song that I can even tolerate.

Well, to each their own I guess.

Bisonator
September 17th, 2017, 08:07 PM
How can USD not be a top ten team? They are 3-0 with an FBS win and a top 25 win.

POD Knows
September 17th, 2017, 08:29 PM
How can USD not be a top ten team? They are 3-0 with an FBS win and a top 25 win.They are in my poll.

cx500d
September 17th, 2017, 08:29 PM
How can USD not be a top ten team? They are 3-0 with an FBS win and a top 25 win.

They are a top 10 team.

BisonBacker
September 17th, 2017, 08:32 PM

Bowling Green is 0-3. They are lousy. The other two wins are over Drake and UND (see my comment about the quality of Bowling Green and apply it here). Do I need to keep going?

Schism55
September 17th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Hello? Jethro Tull?
Just, don't. That band is dog****.

geaux_sioux
September 18th, 2017, 07:33 AM

We've lost 4 ILBs. Had to slide our best OLB inside and a rsfr who isn't physically ready yet had to start against the Yotes. Plus the All American corner being out for the year and 3 starting OL being out too. Combine that with the team not even getting off the bus and drive killing penalties the first two series and it was a recipe for disaster. Even with the injuries the discipline was what cost us. Not very impressed.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Just, don't. That band is dog****.LOL, I remember back in the 70's, I didn't really know who these guys were but they got nominated for some heavy metal awards at the Grammy's or something, so I ordered one of their albums on my "13 free" Columbia House deal, got about 1/2 way through it and tossed it out the window of my car.

geaux_sioux
September 18th, 2017, 07:36 AM
UC Davis is the power in the BSC, just kidding, sort of
They're a sleeping giant. Give them a decent coach and they will run the Big Sky.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 07:47 AM
They're a sleeping giant. Give them a decent coach and they will run the Big Sky.
Can't tell if you are being sarcastic but they are starting the year pretty good.

Bisonator
September 18th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Bowling Green is 0-3. They are lousy. The other two wins are over Drake and UND (see my comment about the quality of Bowling Green and apply it here). Do I need to keep going?
What 10 teams do you have ahead of them?

BisonBacker
September 18th, 2017, 09:00 AM
What 10 teams do you have ahead of them?

1: James Madison Dukes
2: North Dakota State Bison
3: South Dakota State Jackrabbits
4: Youngstown State Penguins
5: Sam Houston State Bearkats
6: Wofford Terriers
7: Villanova Wildcats
8: Jacksonville State Gamecocks
9: Richmond Spiders
10: The Citadel Bulldogs
11: Central Arkansas Bears
12: Illinois State Redbirds
13: South Dakota Coyotes

Hambone
September 18th, 2017, 09:00 AM

The only reason UND would be ranked is if someone is slot voting. Resume this year does not warrant any ranking.

USD has moved into my top 10. I had them as the number 3 Valley team in the pre-season, mostly based on potential, but wanted to see if they played like I thought they were capable of before I really started moving them up in my poll. I like what they're doing there (and now I've probably cursed them - sorry Yote fans)

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:02 AM
We've lost 4 ILBs. Had to slide our best OLB inside and a rsfr who isn't physically ready yet had to start against the Yotes. Plus the All American corner being out for the year and 3 starting OL being out too. Combine that with the team not even getting off the bus and drive killing penalties the first two series and it was a recipe for disaster. Even with the injuries the discipline was what cost us. Not very impressed.Thanks, I jumped over to SS.com to catch up on the status after I made the post. It looked like UND was playing with 7 DBacks the whole game

Hambone
September 18th, 2017, 09:06 AM
We've lost 4 ILBs. Had to slide our best OLB inside and a rsfr who isn't physically ready yet had to start against the Yotes. Plus the All American corner being out for the year and 3 starting OL being out too. Combine that with the team not even getting off the bus and drive killing penalties the first two series and it was a recipe for disaster. Even with the injuries the discipline was what cost us. Not very impressed.

Inside LB is a huge concern. One spot that we were thin at before O'Brien had to retire, and then the top 2 getting hurt. We need to recruit a lot better there. Also not sure what the issue is with the OL - they really weren't getting much push before the injuries, and I thought they'd be pretty decent this year. That's a lot bigger head scratcher than anything.

Overall, USD had a great game plan and executed very well and just completely outplayed UND in pretty much every aspect. Was very disheartening to see from a UND fan perspective, but hopefully they learn a lot from this game and can go on a run.

Bison56
September 18th, 2017, 09:12 AM
USD vs UND is a huge game with apparent playoff implications. Will UND receive any gifts this year or will USD blow our doors off like they should?
They did like they should.

clenz
September 18th, 2017, 09:14 AM
UNI sucks

We'd beat UND by 28

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:19 AM
UNI sucks

We'd beat UND by 28Not if I picked you, UNI would have a punt blocked and returned for a TD with 10 seconds left in the game and UND would win 21 to 20 because UNI missed an extra point early in the game.

Bisonator
September 18th, 2017, 09:28 AM
UNI sucks

We'd beat UND by 28
Only if you play defense the whole game.:D

clenz
September 18th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Not if I picked you, UNI would have a punt blocked and returned for a TD with 10 seconds left in the game and UND would win 21 to 20 because UNI missed an extra point early in the game.
That sounds strikingly similar to the SUU game

Missed 2 FGs during the game
Defense scores a TD
Defense sets offense up inside the redzone twice - 1 FG out ofi t
For some dip**** reason tried a 54 yard FG with the back up kicker, in a tie game, with just over a minute left
FG blocked and run back to the 15 yard line
SUU kicks a game winning FG

Same story different year

Defense is good
Offense has one part that works - this year it's the passing game...
Offense has one part that sucks - this year it's the run game....
FG kicking sucks
FB protection sucks

It's just a replay of the last 7 years

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:48 AM
That sounds strikingly similar to the SUU game

Missed 2 FGs during the game
Defense scores a TD
Defense sets offense up inside the redzone twice - 1 FG out ofi t
For some dip**** reason tried a 54 yard FG with the back up kicker, in a tie game, with just over a minute left
FG blocked and run back to the 15 yard line
SUU kicks a game winning FG

Same story different year

Defense is good
Offense has one part that works - this year it's the passing game...
Offense has one part that sucks - this year it's the run game....
FG kicking sucks
FB protection sucks

It's just a replay of the last 7 yearsYou guys were 2 for 5 on field goals according to the box score.

clenz
September 18th, 2017, 09:58 AM
You guys were 2 for 5 on field goals according to the box score.
Yeah - 2 missed and a block. I referenced all 3.

Keep up with out ****tiness...come on man.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Yeah - 2 missed and a block. I referenced all 3.

Keep up with out ****tiness...come on man.Just trying to keep the facts straight. Did your kicker get hurt or what the hell happened. Who is this Drysdale guy

clenz
September 18th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Just trying to keep the facts straight. Did your kicker get hurt or what the hell happened. Who is this Drysdale guy
Our kickers are garbage.

They are the same 2 we played musical kickers with last year.

One is a complete walk on that wasn't recruited in high school.
The other is a transfer walk on soccer player from Drake

Yeah, that's out kicking situation.

Off the top of my head other games that were "lost" because of missed FGs

EWU 2016
Montana 2016
South Dakota 2016
SUU 2017

If we'd made our FGs in those games we win outright and/or completely change momentum and change the game because we have confidence to kick FGs rather than having to go for it on 4th down. Completely changes play calling.

That's 4 games in the last losses in the last 1 season worth of games that FGs "caused". Yes, we've been crappy outside of FGs in those games but those 4 just scream "FG kicking is an issue"

​​​​​​​Gross.

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Our kickers are garbage.

They are the same 2 we played musical kickers with last year.

One is a complete walk on that wasn't recruited in high school.
The other is a transfer walk on soccer player from Drake

Yeah, that's out kicking situation.

Off the top of my head other games that were "lost" because of missed FGs

EWU 2016
Montana 2016
South Dakota 2016
SUU 2017

If we'd made our FGs in those games we win outright and/or completely change momentum and change the game because we have confidence to kick FGs rather than having to go for it on 4th down. Completely changes play calling.

That's 4 games in the last losses in the last 1 season worth of games that FGs "caused". Yes, we've been crappy outside of FGs in those games but those 4 just scream "FG kicking is an issue"

​​​​​​​Gross.Didn't field goal kickers cost you a game at Iowa as well.

clenz
September 18th, 2017, 12:12 PM
That was more blocking, but the kicks were a bit low

Irregardless, special team play

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Just, don't. That band is dog****.

OMG... Go back to your Kylie Minogue

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 07:55 PM
OMG... Go back to your Kylie MinogueWhy do you keep posting the names of people that nobody has ever heard of. I had to look up that Steely Dan guy and I am the smartest man in America.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Why do you keep posting the names of people that nobody has ever heard of. I had to look up that Steely Dan guy and I am the smartest man in America.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26059&stc=1

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Why do you keep posting the names of people that nobody has ever heard of. I had to look up that Steely Dan guy and I am the smartest man in America.

Any band named after a dildo has to be good

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Any band named after a dildo has to be goodUm, yea, um, OK.

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Um, yea, um, OK.

Just hit replay when "Summer Breeze" finishes and you will be fine

No_Skill
September 18th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Any band named after a dildo has to be good

You named your dildo Steely Dan?

:)

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 09:45 PM
You named your dildo Steely Dan?

:)

Well played!

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Just hit replay when "Summer Breeze" finishes and you will be fineOK, Summer Breeze, I suppose Seals and Crofts rocks in your hippie Texas world.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 09:49 PM
UND in this game:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26064&stc=1

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 09:50 PM
OK, Summer Breeze, I suppose Seals and Crofts rocks in your hippie Texas world.

**** no I don't listen to seals and crofts, but it sounds like you do since you have no taste in classic rock

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 09:55 PM
UND in this game:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26064&stc=1

South Dakota is the train, UND is the mountain

https://media3.giphy.com/media/iPUBFuFgofqdG/giphy.gif

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 09:57 PM

with no lube...

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 09:59 PM
**** no I don't listen to seals and crofts, but it sounds like you do since you have no taste in classic rockI love classic rock, freaking Steely Dan is not classic rock. Arguing music is like arguing what books are good, people hear, sense and feel certain things and respond to them accordingly. And if you understood that statement and actually read it then you are a light in the loafers Steely Dan lover.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 10:02 PM
I love classic rock, freaking Steely Dan is not classic rock. Arguing music is like arguing what books are good, people hear, sense and feel certain things and respond to them accordingly. And if you understood that statement and actually read it then you are a light in the loafers Steely Dan lover.

70s rock is awesome!

That is "classic" for me...:D

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 10:02 PM
I love classic rock, freaking Steely Dan is not classic rock. Arguing music is like arguing what books are good, people hear, sense and feel certain things and respond to them accordingly. And if you understood that statement and actually read it then you are a light in the loafers Steely Dan lover.

Well, I happen to know my tastes are actually correct.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2017, 10:07 PM
POD Knows: what say you on this list?

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Nazareth
AC/DC
Queen
Skynyrd
The Who
Journey
Steve Miller
Grand Funk RR
BTO
Foghat
April Wine

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Nazareth
AC/DC
Queen
Skynyrd
The Who
Journey
Steve Miller
Grand Funk RR
BTO
Foghat
April Wine

Journey is probably the only one of those on POD's playlist...

TheKingpin28
September 18th, 2017, 10:09 PM

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Nazareth
AC/DC
Queen
Skynyrd
The Who
Journey
Steve Miller
Grand Funk RR
BTO
Foghat
April Wine

I bolded the solid stuff.

ST_Lawson
September 18th, 2017, 10:12 PM

Get that jerky gif crap outta here...

https://i.imgur.com/44l9Zyh.gif

April Wine

I generally think of my rock history skills as pretty solid, but I gotta admit, I'm gonna have to go look this one up.

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Get that jerky gif crap outta here...

https://i.imgur.com/44l9Zyh.gif

I generally think of my rock history skills as pretty solid, but I gotta admit, I'm gonna have to go look this one up.

April Wine - Sign of the Gypsy Queen, All over town?

They actually played in the NDSU basketball arena when I was a freshman. Eddie Money opened for them

Schism55
September 18th, 2017, 10:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI
About as Canada as you can get.
Also this song is amazing!

Wilson16
September 18th, 2017, 10:32 PM

They actually played in the NDSU basketball arena when I was a freshman. Eddie Money opened for them
Saw the same two groups only at the old Met Center in Bloomington, Mn. Best live concert I've been to.

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 10:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI
About as Canada as you can get.
Also this song is amazing!

turning the canadian amp to 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jm4LoOaAWI

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 10:37 PM

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Nazareth
AC/DC
Queen
Skynyrd
The Who
Journey
Steve Miller
Grand Funk RR
BTO
Foghat
April Wine

Queen sucks (I didn't like their style of music but they were freaking geniuses)
Journey sucks

Black Sabbath blew peoples minds when they came out, nothing out there like it. I like the Yardbirds, Cream, Eric Burdon and the Animals, the Kinks (way better than the Beatles and rocked harder) Anything by Clapton early on, I was a early Stones fan, liked Hendrix and a lot of the late 60's acid rock stuff. I love 50's R and B, too many bands to mention. I love blues, all the decent blues guitar guys from Robert Johnson all the way to the present. You list is pretty much right on what I liked back then. I love southern rock, Allman Bros, OMD, Black Oak Arkansas, Marshall Tucker. Simple Man by Skynyrd might be my favorite song of all time. I like 30's and 40's swing music and I think that some of the modern bans like the Brian Setzer guys and others do a great job with this. I love the mid to late 70's punk rock stuff, I am sort of a 4 chords and a cloud of dust guy.

I don't like hair bands, not a big jazz guy which probably explains why I don't like Steely Dan and some of these other bands. I think you have to actually play music and understand it to appreciate some of these types of music. I am not a musically guy, complex music is boring to me but then again, I like classical stuff, so who the **** knows. I love the old school country stuff, huge fan of Hank Williams and all the outlaw country stuff through the years. Big Merle Haggard fan, one of the greatest voices ever.

All I know is the Beatles suck and then most everything else is just conversation.

cx500d
September 18th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Queen sucks (I didn't like their style of music but they were freaking geniuses)
Journey sucks

Black Sabbath blew peoples minds when they came out, nothing out there like it. I like the Yardbirds, Cream, Eric Burdon and the Animals, the Kinks (way better than the Beatles and rocked harder) Anything by Clapton early on, I was a early Stones fan, liked Hendrix and a lot of the late 60's acid rock stuff. I love 50's R and B, too many bands to mention. I love blues, all the decent blues guitar guys from Robert Johnson all the way to the present. You list is pretty much right on what I liked back then. I love southern rock, Allman Bros, OMD, Black Oak Arkansas, Marshall Tucker. Simple Man by Skynyrd might be my favorite song of all time. I like 30's and 40's swing music and I think that some of the modern bans like the Brian Setzer guys and others do a great job with this. I love the mid to late 70's punk rock stuff, I am sort of a 4 chords and a cloud of dust guy.

I don't like hair bands, not a big jazz guy which probably explains why I don't like Steely Dan and some of these other bands. I think you have to actually play music and understand it to appreciate some of these types of music. I am not a musically guy, complex music is boring to me but then again, I like classical stuff, so who the **** knows. I love the old school country stuff, huge fan of Hank Williams and all the outlaw country stuff through the years. Big Merle Haggard fan, one of the greatest voices ever.

All I know is the Beatles suck and then most everything else is just conversation.

Ok Ok...I can work with that. I like all that, sans OMD...

POD Knows
September 18th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Ok Ok...I can work with that. I like all that, sans OMD...I saw OMD and Black Oak Arkansas at a concert in Jamestown, ND back in the day, somehow, we carried a cooler in there and got hammered. It was the greatest concert of all time or at least we thought it was, well, because we had a cooler of beer. My roommate knew a guy that worked at the Civic Center, he smuggled the cooler in and the rest was history. I remember they had chairs set up on the floor and everybody took the chairs down and tossed them to the side. It ended up being open seating and pretty cool.

Evolution Prime
September 18th, 2017, 11:29 PM

Heading to Vermintown now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/EvolutionPrime/Mobile%20Uploads/flagshipbowl_zpsltgwyjbq.jpg

The Pud
September 19th, 2017, 06:39 AM
looking forward to seeing more of USD

ST_Lawson
September 19th, 2017, 09:17 AM

Did they actually make it down into the states? Or pretty much just Canada and South Canada?

geaux_sioux
September 19th, 2017, 10:13 AM

Ween is the greatest American band.