PDA

View Full Version : FCS Texas vs Nation Highlights

smallcollegefbfan
February 3rd, 2007, 08:46 AM
He had 13 tackles and 2 TFL to lead the nation to a 24-20 win and earn MVP honors. Congrats to Cameron!

TexasTerror
February 3rd, 2007, 10:26 AM
Taurean Charles (Bethune-Cookman): 60 yard interception return for a TD in the 3rd quarter

Michael Jefferson (Montana St): three receptions for 31 yards with a long of 11.

Rhian Madrid (Northern Arizona): three punts, average of 38 a kick. El Paso Times called the punts "high and impressive".

Justin Rascati (James Madison): led the nation on game-winning drive, throwing a TD pass to Miami's Ryan Moore in the corner of the end zone.

ISUMatt
February 3rd, 2007, 11:39 AM
Cameron Siskowic (Illinois State)-MVP 13 Tackles 2 TFL

Jackluv
February 3rd, 2007, 11:57 AM
ya i read that quote about Rhian! congrat to him!! go jacks!

smallcollegefbfan
February 3rd, 2007, 01:15 PM
He was probably the best FCS player there who was not invited to the combine from what I saw. He was ALL over the field.

smallcollegefbfan
February 3rd, 2007, 01:21 PM
I really think all the draft sites out there are underestimating Cameron Siskowic. He was better than any of the FCS combine invites at the game. He was all over the field. The funny thing is that the best small schooler there was probably the D2 OL Allen Barbre. He is a monster who has great feet and is very fast.

mtgrizfan4life
February 3rd, 2007, 02:23 PM
Swogger showed well. Lead a touchdown drive. Showed well on quick hitting routes, and his one long pass showed off his arm strength. The pass was 35 to 40 yds in the air, not sure if it got higher than 15 feet in the air, more like a fastball. Great catch by the WR on that one too. Good job Josh, wish I had seen you in there more. He did the GRIZ proud. Many GRIZ will be playing in these games next year. We have many SRs in 07.

smallcollegefbfan
February 3rd, 2007, 06:52 PM
Cameron Siskowic (Illinois State)-MVP 13 Tackles 2 TFL

Do I hear an echo?? LOL. That is what the title of this post was. Cameron is a great player. I know you are just proud of him. I am messing with you. Cameron is underrated, plain and simple. How any scouting service could not have him as a projected draft pick right now is a joke.

smallcollegefbfan
February 3rd, 2007, 06:53 PM
Swogger showed well. Lead a touchdown drive. Showed well on quick hitting routes, and his one long pass showed off his arm strength. The pass was 35 to 40 yds in the air, not sure if it got higher than 15 feet in the air, more like a fastball. Great catch by the WR on that one too. Good job Josh, wish I had seen you in there more. He did the GRIZ proud. Many GRIZ will be playing in these games next year. We have many SRs in 07.

Lex Hilliard is one I am sure. You guys have some good transfers that came in last year too. I bet you guys are excited about your OG, though. I have heard he is going to be a draft pick, as well.

mtgrizfan4life
February 3rd, 2007, 11:56 PM
There is alot to be excited about in 07.
JD Quinn gets to play finally. We have Lex, Thomas Brooks Fletcher, Reggie Bradshaw, and Coleman all returning at RB. All our WR's are back, Craig Chambers, Eric Allen, and Ryan Bagley. Chambers should be in the NFL, and Allen may get some looks too.

Defensively, most everyone turns. I would not be surprised to see a few defenders play in the SR all star games. Also we get back our punter, Tyson Johnson. Our kicker/punter Dan Carpenter is back too. Anything less than a championship will be a disappointment in 07 for GRIZNATION!

citdog
February 4th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Well I suggest you prepare yourself for dissapointment! It's the SoCon again in '07.

patssle
February 4th, 2007, 12:52 PM
your telling me all the best players in the nation can barely beat Texas? ;)

Peems
February 5th, 2007, 11:51 AM

i thought it was texas plus whoever we need to fill in;)

NE MT GRIZZ
February 5th, 2007, 12:52 PM

Tell us again how many FCS titles Texas schools have?

Peems
February 5th, 2007, 01:01 PM
reading that swogger did relatively well it just makes me think that the better he does the worse our OC looks...

NE MT GRIZZ
February 5th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Swogger will probably sign a free agent deal, but he probably could have been a 6-7th round draft pick had he been running a real college offense, and been able to show scouts what he could really do.

jmufootball2
February 7th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Who saw my man Rascati's TD pass?