PDA

View Full Version : Most Obnoxious Fanbase

Pages : 1 [2]

jmufan999
August 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
sorry our situation has inconvenienced you good folks.

you're right, people think you're obnoxious because of a storm. that's exactly what it is.

Schism55
August 25th, 2017, 04:16 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25921&stc=1

milleniumkat
August 25th, 2017, 04:17 PM
you're right, people think you're obnoxious because of a storm. that's exactly what it is.

nah we know what it is. Y'all can't handle being told to **** off. It's always been that.

citdog
August 25th, 2017, 04:25 PM
The poll needs to be corrected. It's

THE CITADEL

jmufan999
August 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
sorry our situation has inconvenienced you good folks.

nah we know what it is. Y'all can't handle being told to **** off. It's always been that.

huh?

BigHouseClosedEnd
August 25th, 2017, 09:48 PM
huh?

milleniumkat is a fascinating board handle. Is it that the rest of the 'kat' fans are stuck in the last millenium and this guy is a new millenium guy? Or just a fan of the event itself on 1-1-2000? or a collector of the Upper Deck Millenium version of baseball cards?

What's going on with this poster?

jmufan999
August 25th, 2017, 09:56 PM
milleniumkat is a fascinating board handle. Is it that the rest of the 'kat' fans are stuck in the last millenium and this guy is a new millenium guy? Or just a fan of the event itself on 1-1-2000? or a collector of the Upper Deck Millenium version of baseball cards?

these are the questions that keep me up at night. i had assumed he was attempting to say he was a millenial, but there is no way that's the case. i don't think. i will say that it is kind of catchy to say out loud. milleniumkat. try it.

Ivytalk
August 26th, 2017, 06:58 AM

THE CITADEL

That definite article means a lot to you knobs, doesn't it?

milleniumkat
August 26th, 2017, 08:45 AM

You are not far off base. And i'm flattered!

milleniumkat
August 26th, 2017, 08:47 AM
these are the questions that keep me up at night. i had assumed he was attempting to say he was a millenial, but there is no way that's the case. i don't think. i will say that it is kind of catchy to say out loud. milleniumkat. try it.

Yassssss! I say it to myself often! I also do other things. My cheeks are literally aching right now from a maniacal grin!

RootinFerDukes
August 26th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Not just any citadel.
THE citadel.

cx500d
August 26th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Not just any citadel.
THE citadel.

Yeah, I once had a one night stand with a student at the Citadel School of Hair Design in Pacoima.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
August 27th, 2017, 03:08 AM

THE CITADEL

Damn I'm glad you cleared that up, I wasn't sure what Citadel we were talking about for a minute there.

citdog
August 27th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Damn I'm glad you cleared that up, I wasn't sure what Citadel we were talking about for a minute there.

Always glad to be of service to you!

citdog
August 27th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Not just any citadel.
THE citadel.

THIS GUY GETS IT!

AmsterBison
August 27th, 2017, 05:55 PM
That definite article means a lot to you knobs, doesn't it?

Well, without the "the", they can't make the anagram "lithe cadet." :)

citdog
August 27th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Well, without the "the", they can't make the anagram "lithe cadet." :)

xlolx

KnightoftheRedFlash
August 30th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Duquesne