PDA

View Full Version : TV station forced to draw pictures involving Louisville's Spring Game

bonarae
April 16th, 2017, 09:52 PM
... because it wasn't allowed to film or even take photos, a la the courtroom.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/tv-station-couldnt-film-louisvilles-spring-game-so-it-drew-hilarious-pictures/

BisonTru
April 16th, 2017, 11:57 PM
xlolx Nice job by the reporters.

Dumb, dumb, dumb by LU. The spring game is a scrimmage for fans and promotes your program. This is like a business refusing free advertising.

Laker
April 17th, 2017, 06:48 AM
I wonder if someone drew a cartoon of a crashed motorcycle.

Bisonoline
April 17th, 2017, 08:26 PM
I wonder if someone drew a cartoon of a crashed motorcycle.

Ouch. I wonder if that road rash has healed yet?

Bisonoline
April 17th, 2017, 08:31 PM
xlolx Nice job by the reporters.

Dumb, dumb, dumb by LU. The spring game is a scrimmage for fans and promotes your program. This is like a business refusing free advertising.

That phenomenom has only been present for the last 5-10 years for most schools. Plus unless you are really popoulat most people dont know sqat about the spring game.
Hell if it werent for the talgate I wouldnt even go. Its boring as hell.

Laker
April 18th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Ouch. I wonder if that road rash has healed yet?

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/1.jpg

catamount man
April 23rd, 2017, 07:36 AM
That phenomenom has only been present for the last 5-10 years for most schools. Plus unless you are really popoulat most people dont know sqat about the spring game.
Hell if it werent for the talgate I wouldnt even go. Its boring as hell.

Ditto. I haven't been to WCU's spring game since 2010. The chance to tailgate with friends again was the main prize. I remember going to some U of South Carolina spring games when Holtz was there and the party atmosphere was as good, if not better, than some Autumn gamedays. I think it's just the animal in us finally escaping the Winter.