PDA

View Full Version : Senior Bowl

Henny
January 23rd, 2007, 10:13 PM
It was announced today in the Wilmington (De.) News Journal that Ben Patrick will play for the North on Saturday. On GoHens.net they didnt hear of any other player from an FCS team was on either roster. Just wondering why. There were a number of FCS players in the Shrine game including David Ball who had his share of highlights in that game.

Let me know if there are others. Love to see our guys compete against FBS players.

njhoya
January 24th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Clark Harris, the TE from Rutgers, has turf toe and can't practice or play in the game which opened up a spot for another TE.

SunCoastBlueHen
January 24th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Too bad you need to get the NFL Network to see the game. ESPN must have had a commitment to the Wold Tiddly Winks Championship that they couldn't get out of.

FUwolfpacker
January 24th, 2007, 04:24 PM
According to a scout.com day 3 video wrap-up, Ben Patrick made some great catches today and really stood out. Struggled some with his blocking, but did well enough. Glad to hear the FCS boy has jumped right in and made an impression.

BigApp
January 24th, 2007, 04:26 PM
DirecTV channel 212! :thumbsup:

blukeys
January 25th, 2007, 12:30 AM
According to a scout.com day 3 video wrap-up, Ben Patrick made some great catches today and really stood out. Struggled some with his blocking, but did well enough. Glad to hear the FCS boy has jumped right in and made an impression.

Ben will get the blocking down no problem. He is a load at blocking as I watched him all year.

Here is a link on how he did.

[/URL]

[url]http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/seniorbowl/reports/north124.html (http://www.nfldrafecountdown.com/features/seniorbowl/reports/north124.html)

Mr. C
January 25th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Too bad you need to get the NFL Network to see the game. ESPN must have had a commitment to the Wold Tiddly Winks Championship that they couldn't get out of.
The NFL Network has been showing practice coverage of the Senior Bowl all week. I know a lot of folks don't get this network (you do, if you have Dish or DirecTV), but the NFL Network does a great job. They have also been showing replays of the original TV broadcasts of the Super Bowls in the past couple of weeks.

HIU 93
January 25th, 2007, 07:38 AM
The NFL Network has been showing practice coverage of the Senior Bowl all week. I know a lot of folks don't get this network (you do, if you have Dish or DirecTV), but the NFL Network does a great job. They have also been showing replays of the original TV broadcasts of the Super Bowls in the past couple of weeks.

Comcast has it as well.