PDA

View Full Version : D3 Maranatha Baptist (WI) drops football program

hebmskebm
February 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM
http://d3football.com/notables/2017/02/maranatha-baptist-drops-football

Couple of weeks old, but still notable when any school drops the game. They are a tiny, tiny, school that struggled with roster size. The HC quitting was apparently the straw that broke the camel's back.

Laker
February 14th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Interesting. I saw them play at Martin Luther in New Ulm, MN to start the 2015 season. They lost that day, but their last win was at Martin Luther last fall 20-3.

I never like to see someone drop football. But what do you do as an independent.

JayJ79
February 15th, 2017, 10:12 PM
But what do you do as an independent.

wear a brown coat. lose the battle of Serenity Valley on Hera.

Laker
February 15th, 2017, 10:25 PM
wear a brown coat. lose the battle of Serenity Valley on Hera.

Ich verstehe nicht!

Franks Tanks
February 16th, 2017, 06:23 PM
This place was like Trinity Bible and Principia. The majority of the kids on the roster didn't even play football in High School..really crazy when you think about it.

JayJ79
February 19th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Ich verstehe nicht!

I don't care. I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.

cx500d
February 19th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Interesting. I saw them play at Martin Luther in New Ulm, MN to start the 2015 season. They lost that day, but their last win was at Martin Luther last fall 20-3.

I never like to see someone drop football. But what do you do as an independent.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24641&stc=1

Laker
February 19th, 2017, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=cx500d;[/QUOTE]

Climbed to the top of Herman the German's monument a few years ago. If you ever visit there, be sure to take a tour of Schell's Brewery. This city makes the most of it's German heritage.

cx500d
February 22nd, 2017, 08:01 AM
Climbed to the top of Herman the German's monument a few years ago. If you ever visit there, be sure to take a tour of Schell's Brewery. This city makes the most of it's German heritage.

Yes, I have many relatives in the area between New Ulm and Redwood Falls; where my father grew up.

Laker
February 22nd, 2017, 11:55 AM
Yes, I have many relatives in the area between New Ulm and Redwood Falls; where my father grew up.

Not far from me between Buffalo Lake and Hector. I lived in New Ulm for twenty years. Now I'm spending a lot of time trying to save the golf course at Ft. Ridgely south of Fairfax. The DNR wants to shut it down and we are pushing back. If you know anyone who is rich and wants to help save the course, let me know. If you know anyone who is poor and still wants to save the course, let me know!

cx500d
February 23rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
Not far from me between Buffalo Lake and Hector. I lived in New Ulm for twenty years. Now I'm spending a lot of time trying to save the golf course at Ft. Ridgely south of Fairfax. The DNR wants to shut it down and we are pushing back. If you know anyone who is rich and wants to help save the course, let me know. If you know anyone who is poor and still wants to save the course, let me know!

Yes, our farm was down in the valley, in the south side of the river upriver from ft ridgely, maybe half way between ft ridgely and franklin, so I know the area well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk