PDA

View Full Version : MVSU Delta Devils @ NDSU on 9/2

Pages : 1 [2] 3

TheKingpin28
July 15th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Defenses are usually a little ahead of offenses to start the season and I'm assuming this Bison team will be the same way. I'm an eternal optimist and probably a pretty big homer but with what this team has coming back on both sides of the ball, I easily see a 11-0 regular season.

Now could they lose some games? Sure they can and probably to a few different teams: EWU, SDSU, UNI and probably Ill State. Three of those are on the road but the Bison have been a very, very good road team the last 6 years. Last years 2 losses were at home, so yes, they could definitely lose to UNI but I don't think it will happen.

2 RFR are looking really good on the OL: Radunz and Volson and Zack Johnson is really looking good I guess. The OL will be young with probably only 1 senior starting, Kuhnert but they will be very talented. With the Bison, it all starts with both of the lines and both of them will be good. OL might take a couple of games to get the starting 5 combo figured out but the DL could be scary good.

This team will make a serious run for the NC.

8-0 in the conference, only loss is to EWU, first three games will be ugly. OOC will be 2-1.

I can see this team reminding me of the 2012 Bison. They will dominate where they need to, struggle in a game where they should not, lose a game where they are heavy favorites, and then coming out on fire after that until the playoffs where it is a slug fest till the end.

Bison Fan in NW MN
July 16th, 2017, 01:21 PM
I can see this team reminding me of the 2012 Bison. They will dominate where they need to, struggle in a game where they should not, lose a game where they are heavy favorites, and then coming out on fire after that until the playoffs where it is a slug fest till the end.

This is probably the most likely scenario.

BisonFan02
July 28th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Bump.....this game is still happening right?

cx500d
July 28th, 2017, 10:16 PM

Unless somebody chickens out, or Montana State decides to honor one of their contracts with us....

dewey
July 28th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Unless somebody pulls a Montana State

FYP.

Dewey

cx500d
July 28th, 2017, 10:56 PM
FYP.

Dewey

Good point. I was trying to remember the Montana State mascot. I know it was one of these animals, thinking the one on the right?

https://static.curazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2154846_sS2WTQD.jpg

dewey
July 28th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Good point. I was trying to remember the Montana State mascot. I know it was one of these animals, thinking the one on the right?

https://static.curazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2154846_sS2WTQD.jpg

Tough question. P***y or weasel? Actually it is probably the offspring of these two together.

Dewey

cx500d
July 28th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Tough question. P***y or weasel? Actually it is probably the offspring of these two together.

Dewey

Pussel, or Weussy

dewey
July 28th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Pussel, or Weussy

Aka Bobcat?

Dewey

BisonFan02
August 1st, 2017, 01:26 AM
http://www.bisonillustrated.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Nick-DeLuca-Bison-NDSU-Linebacker.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPy48X97X4E

:D xlolx

Laker
August 7th, 2017, 09:31 AM
From Dom Izzo:

NDSU makes it official- Greg Menard will miss the 2017 season with a knee injury.

clenz
August 7th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Maybe Bray and Jarman will make it out of the game alive now

BisonFan02
August 7th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Maybe Bray and Jarman will make it out of the game alive now

Signs point to no.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 7th, 2017, 01:00 PM

After the game last year with these guys I felt really sorry for the program and that they need to do these games. I think part of the payment from us to them other than the cash last year was a fairly decent amount of "Muscle Milk" or something for the program.

It has to be hard to try and make a program like this work with the lack of funding and I was glad we (UM) had a chance to kick in and help in a couple of ways whether that was part of the intent or not.

Midway through the 1st qtr. you will want to chip in and help them get a good strength and conditioning coach. Not trying to be a jerk here, they just need serious help and that is a main part of the problem right out of the gate. I would love to see that team dig it's way out and move up the food chain a little bit cuz I really did feel bad for their program after last years game.

dgtw
August 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I saw them play Jax State a couple years ago. It was pretty sad to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cx500d
August 7th, 2017, 05:29 PM
I saw them play Jax State a couple years ago. It was pretty sad to watch.

You can say that about a certain quarter final game two years ago....

clenz
August 8th, 2017, 12:04 PM
My quarters in Fargo are confirmed.

I will be in Fargo Thursday the 31st (sometime in the evening - it's an 8 hour drive, plus I'm going to make a few stops in Minneapolis to see US Bank Stadium, Target Center renovation progress, and get some CFA for IBY) through Sunday the 3rd in the AM sometime to make the craptastic 8 hour drive back.

So...I've been to Fargo plenty of times but almost always for business or a Friday night in/Sunday AM out going to a game on Saturday.

I need something to do on Friday. What is there?

Don't tell me go see the only hill in Fargo, which is in the Red River Zoo.

citdog
August 8th, 2017, 12:16 PM

I will be in Fargo Thursday the 31st (sometime in the evening - it's an 8 hour drive, plus I'm going to make a few stops in Minneapolis to see US Bank Stadium, Target Center renovation progress, and get some CFA for IBY) through Sunday the 3rd in the AM sometime to make the craptastic 8 hour drive back.

So...I've been to Fargo plenty of times but almost always for business or a Friday night in/Sunday AM out going to a game on Saturday.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20130104/adyte6yv.jpg

IBleedYellow
August 8th, 2017, 03:10 PM
I'll take that day off Clenz and we can go hit up Detriot Lakes or something.

TheKingpin28
August 8th, 2017, 03:36 PM

Stop by the Twin Cities on Sunday for a beer you must.

clenz
August 8th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Stop by the Twin Cities on Sunday for a beer you must.
Having lived in Iowa my whole life the need to stop for a beer on a Sunday as a novelty has never been a thing.

TheKingpin28
August 8th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Having lived in Iowa my whole life the need to stop for a beer on a Sunday as a novelty has never been a thing.

I lived in North Dakota for 7 years, does that count? :(

I was just figuring since I live about 10 miles from 494/I35 so I figured it would be on your way home. Allows you to get out and walk around since I made a drive from Fargo to Iowa City a few years ago, non-stop except for gas just before the Twin Cities, and I thought my legs were going to go numb.

clenz
August 8th, 2017, 06:20 PM
I lived in North Dakota for 7 years, does that count? :(

I was just figuring since I live about 10 miles from 494/I35 so I figured it would be on your way home. Allows you to get out and walk around since I made a drive from Fargo to Iowa City a few years ago, non-stop except for gas just before the Twin Cities, and I thought my legs were going to go numb.
Meh, an 8 hour drive isn't too bad. I've driven to Faro from Cedar Falls about 7 or 8 times. It's only an hour shorter than what I have now. I've driven from my house to Fargo just 3 years ago for the Montana game.

I've been to Seattle/Vancouver/Victoria Island
I've been to Dallas, San Antonio, Brownsville/Matamoros, San Fernando
I've been to Louisville, Lexinton, The Daniel Boone National Forest
I've been Estes Park/Denver
I've been to International Falls

I've never been on a plane...ever.

Include in those cities every mile of road between Cedar Falls, and Cedar Rapids, and those places - plus a ****ton of random stops in between to do sight seeing.

That doesn't include all the trips to the Twin Cities, Black Hills, Omaha, St Louis, Kansas City, etc... that are all just short 5 hour or less drives from wherever I was living at the time.

Driving doesn't bother me.

cx500d
August 8th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Meh, an 8 hour drive isn't too bad. I've driven to Faro from Cedar Falls about 7 or 8 times.

Yeah, Faro is a hell of a drive....How do you get across the Atlantic, though.

GodHelpTheBears
August 8th, 2017, 06:31 PM

I hate waiting until 9 am on Sundays to make a beer run

clenz
August 8th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I hate waiting until 9 am on Sundays to make a beer run
That would suck.

Iowa is 6AM to 2AM Monday through Saturday
Sunday is 8AM though 2AM

That's a big hour difference.

GodHelpTheBears
August 8th, 2017, 06:37 PM
That would suck.

Iowa is 6AM to 2AM Monday through Saturday
Sunday is 8AM though 2AM

That's a big hour difference.

When I was a kid Sunday sales started at 11. (Yes, it annoyed my Dad.) One of Missouri's many battles continuously fought - Anheuser-Busch vs. the evangelicals and pentecostals south of the Missouri River. As you may have guessed, A-B had money, so many decisions were made in their favor.

TheKingpin28
August 8th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Meh, an 8 hour drive isn't too bad. I've driven to Faro from Cedar Falls about 7 or 8 times. It's only an hour shorter than what I have now. I've driven from my house to Fargo just 3 years ago for the Montana game.

I've been to Seattle/Vancouver/Victoria Island
I've been to Dallas, San Antonio, Brownsville/Matamoros, San Fernando
I've been to Louisville, Lexinton, The Daniel Boone National Forest
I've been Estes Park/Denver
I've been to International Falls

I've never been on a plane...ever.

Include in those cities every mile of road between Cedar Falls, and Cedar Rapids, and those places - plus a ****ton of random stops in between to do sight seeing.

That doesn't include all the trips to the Twin Cities, Black Hills, Omaha, St Louis, Kansas City, etc... that are all just short 5 hour or less drives from wherever I was living at the time.

Driving doesn't bother me.

If I can, I fly everywhere I can. I hate driving as I "rush" to get from point a to point b. Worse drive I did was in a car from Fargo to Panama City Beach and we did not stop for rest. Just food and gas. That damn near killed me but when we got there, I hoped in the private hot tub and then turned on the music and had a few drinks and partied for the next 8 days.

clenz
August 8th, 2017, 07:53 PM
If I can, I fly everywhere I can. I hate driving as I "rush" to get from point a to point b. Worse drive I did was in a car from Fargo to Panama City Beach and we did not stop for rest. Just food and gas. That damn near killed me but when we got there, I hoped in the private hot tub and then turned on the music and had a few drinks and partied for the next 8 days.
It's not that I wouldn't fly if given the chance. It's that I didn't take trips as a kid outside of the midwest. Seriously, I took 3 "vacations" as a kid - 2 to Omaha and 1 to the Twin Cities - both 4 hours from my house and all 3 were weekend trips. We didn't have the money for it.

The long trips I've taken as a young adult I didn't have the money for a plane ticket on top of the trip, I've always found driving cheaper and I enjoy seeing the county.

At some point I'll fly somewhere. I'd love to get to Europe at some point. My wife wants to take me to California to see her family out there. She also wants to get to Disneyland...or world...or Harry Potter world...or something.

I looked at flying to Fargo for this game, but from Cedar Rapids to Fargo, with 1 stop in MPLS or Chicago, it's 5-6 hours to get there, only 2-3 hours faster than driving. Cost is also $376, per Google Flights, without taxes or any other fees. I can get to Fargo and back in 2-2.5 tanks of gas and a couple of Monsters. So like $80.

On the flip side, my wife is going to Vegas for 5 days in like two weeks. CR has added a ton of flights, cheap, to Vegas, Charlotte, Orlando, Phoenix, Denver, etc... He round trip flight, before taxes/fees is $78. Basically she can fly to Vegas for the same price I can drive to Fargo and back.

From what I've read CID and FGO are fairly similar air ports, especially with all of the recent flight destination additions yet to get from one to the other is over $400.

I got a kick out of one flight from CR to Fargo. It's like $600, before taxes and like 2 days each way to get there. From CR to MPLS to Detroit to Chicago to MPLS to Fargo. The trip home is like Fargo to MPLS to Detroit to Atlanta to Chicago to CR.

cx500d
August 8th, 2017, 07:54 PM
I got a kick out of one flight from CR to Fargo. It's like $600, before taxes and like 2 days each way to get there. From CR to MPLS to Detroit to Chicago to MPLS to Fargo. The trip home is like Fargo to MPLS to Detroit to Atlanta to Chicago to CR.[/QUOTE]

You trying to make platinum?

clenz
August 8th, 2017, 08:11 PM
I got a kick out of one flight from CR to Fargo. It's like $600, before taxes and like 2 days each way to get there. From CR to MPLS to Detroit to Chicago to MPLS to Fargo. The trip home is like Fargo to MPLS to Detroit to Atlanta to Chicago to CR.

You trying to make platinum?[/QUOTE]Nope.

A perfect example of why I won't fly unless it's a 2 day or more drive is a co-worker that went to a week long training in Wichita, KS. His flight down went:

CR to Chicago: 1 hour
Layover in Chicago: 2.5 hours
Chicago to Wichita: 2 hours
By the time he got an Uber to the hotel it took about 6-6.5 hours.

It's a 7 hour drive

His trip home? Some delays. It took him 23 hours to get back and he spent time in Denver, Minneapolis and Chicago. He was almost routed from Chicago to Detroit before Cedar Rapids on his last flight.

Could have driven home, back to Wichita, and back home in that time.

BisonFan02
August 8th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I'll take that day off Clenz and we can go hit up Detriot Lakes or something.

Come a little further east. :D I'd be down for a zorbaz trip.

TheKingpin28
August 9th, 2017, 05:40 AM
It's not that I wouldn't fly if given the chance. It's that I didn't take trips as a kid outside of the midwest. Seriously, I took 3 "vacations" as a kid - 2 to Omaha and 1 to the Twin Cities - both 4 hours from my house and all 3 were weekend trips. We didn't have the money for it.

The long trips I've taken as a young adult I didn't have the money for a plane ticket on top of the trip, I've always found driving cheaper and I enjoy seeing the county.

At some point I'll fly somewhere. I'd love to get to Europe at some point. My wife wants to take me to California to see her family out there. She also wants to get to Disneyland...or world...or Harry Potter world...or something.

I looked at flying to Fargo for this game, but from Cedar Rapids to Fargo, with 1 stop in MPLS or Chicago, it's 5-6 hours to get there, only 2-3 hours faster than driving. Cost is also $376, per Google Flights, without taxes or any other fees. I can get to Fargo and back in 2-2.5 tanks of gas and a couple of Monsters. So like $80.

On the flip side, my wife is going to Vegas for 5 days in like two weeks. CR has added a ton of flights, cheap, to Vegas, Charlotte, Orlando, Phoenix, Denver, etc... He round trip flight, before taxes/fees is $78. Basically she can fly to Vegas for the same price I can drive to Fargo and back.

From what I've read CID and FGO are fairly similar air ports, especially with all of the recent flight destination additions yet to get from one to the other is over $400.

The airport design of CID is nice and enlongated. It reminds me somewhat of Bozeman due to how it is built, but I flew one time to it from Fargo through Minneapolis for Thanksgiving and it felt nice. I got a free ticket due to those skymiles one builds up over the course of too many flights.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 08:02 AM
The flight I had been tracking sent me an alert that the price is expected to jump like 15% by tomorrow. Taking the price to about $415 before any taxes/fees.

Nope.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170810/a4a5ef1354faf8268b64b70849d60f70.jpg

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 11:58 AM
has anyone from MVSU posted on this ?

"Do the things, win the points"

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 11:59 AM
has anyone from MVSU posted on this ?

Check my avatar - haven't changed it since 2013
Wait for photos and you'll see all the MVSU gear I own.
Literally the only reason I'm going is because it's MVSU.

Laker
August 10th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Will there be tickets available at the door or from scalpers in the lot?

I probably won't know if I can go until the day before.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Will there be tickets available at the door or from scalpers in the lot?

I probably won't know if I can go until the day before.
I'm not about that volunteering people life but I was called out in our group text with such nice nicknames telling me I had multiple potential tickets from the people in our group text. I'd try to hit up BF02?

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2017, 01:24 PM
I'm not about that volunteering people life but I was called out in our group text with such nice nicknames telling me I had multiple potential tickets from the people in our group text. I'd try to hit up BF02?

I'd prefer my tickets spoken for before the day of the game. :D

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2017, 01:47 PM

Also, are you using IBY's ticket?

RootinFerDukes
August 10th, 2017, 01:48 PM
I know the answer to this question but I must ask the Bison on here.

Did every FBS fan base just KNOW with 100% certainty that despite you being on a X-number game FBS winning streak, winning 83 of 90 and being a x-time defending champion, that simply by being FCS, it meant their sorry ass 3 win obscure team would still somehow beat you soundly and how dare you say otherwise?

I just wanted to see if this happens elsewhere in the country.

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Literally the only reason I'm going is because it's MVSU.Nobody knows what the MVSU logo looks like. Hell I thought you were using that thing because it was sort of badass.

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2017, 01:50 PM

Did every FBS fan base just KNOW with 100% certainty that despite you being on a X-number game FBS winning streak, winning 83 of 90 and being a x-time defending champion, that simply by being FCS, it meant their sorry ass 3 win obscure team would still somehow beat you soundly and how dare you say otherwise?

I just wanted to see if this happens elsewhere in the country.

It does. See Iowa State...Minnesota...etc. It would still happen today.

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 01:55 PM

I just wanted to see if this happens elsewhere in the country.I am the only on here that doesn't have a clue what you are talking about.

RootinFerDukes
August 10th, 2017, 02:05 PM
I am the only on here that doesn't have a clue what you are talking about.

ECU fans puffing their chests out after a 3 win season and facing the defending champions. They're trying to convince themselves that they're not underdogs by both Massey and Vegas so far.

DirtyDukes
August 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
ECU fans puffing their chests out after a 3 win season and facing the defending champions. They're trying to convince themselves that they're not underdogs by both Massey and Vegas so far.

It's really embarrassing, to be honest.

Professor Chaos
August 10th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Yeah, that's commonplace. See this video for evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9MzVOmueo&t=4s

That was directed at one of the best teams in FCS history, the 2013 Bison who would finish 15-0. K-State is probably a program more justified to be arrogant about their chances against a top FCS team than ECU is but you can see he takes several shot at the FCS and compares it to peewee league titles.

RootinFerDukes
August 10th, 2017, 02:34 PM
The man is wearing gloves and some crappy K-State novelty mask he won at the kansas state fair. His jokes are terrible, "waffle house and ford getting together".

that video is so funny in hindsight.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Also, are you using IBY's ticket?
I have no idea. I assume so.

I was called a dumb **** in our group text and yelled at for not knowing I had ticket offers that I was never told about.

I'm just a child of divorce right now.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Nobody knows what the MVSU logo looks like. Hell I thought you were using that thing because it was sort of badass.
Well, it is.

It's too bad that MVSU doesn't actually use it for anything. I've searched all over the internet and it's impossible to get a shirt of any kind that doesn't have the Delta Devil text or the VS banner logo

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/MS_Valley_State_logo.png/180px-MS_Valley_State_logo.png

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 02:42 PM
It does. See Iowa State...Minnesota...etc. It would still happen today.
We've won 3 of the last 4 vs Iowa State against Iowa State - outgained them by 100 yards or more in 6 of the last 7 and are 3 total points away from having won 6 of the last 7 games against Iowa State. Yet they talk down to us like we shouldn't even be on the same field. Every year they project 30-40+ point wins over UNI.

RootinFerDukes
August 10th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Iowa State has probably lost to FCS more recently than any FBS school, at least among the P5. At what point does one get humbled?

Bisonator
August 10th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Iowa State has probably lost to FCS more recently than any FBS school, at least among the P5. At what point does one get humbled?
Right after they lose again but it only lasts a few fleeting minutes before they start bashing you again for being a third tier team.xnodx

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 02:56 PM
You don't if you're Iowa State

07 - loss to UNI
08 - beat SDSU - first year full D1
09 - beat NDSU
10 - beat UNI (only game that wasn't close in score...UNI still outgained ISU by like 125 yards. 2 pick 6s cost UNI badly)
11- beat UNI by 1 on a TD catch that was inbound by about 1/2 inch with 19 seconds left
12 - beat WIU
13 - loss to UNI
14 - loss to NDSU
15 - beat UNI
16 - loss to UNI

Basically they only play UNI and the Dakotas, but it's not working to well for them recently. They might beat UNI this year, depending on our QB situation, but that game is a 50/50 split. They would get crushed by NDSU and SDSU this year.

Lost 3 of last 4. Just 6-4 over the last decade.

That's not good for a B12 school.

RootinFerDukes
August 10th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I don't think you'll find another school among the P5 who has dropped 4 of their last 10 against FCS opponents.

IBleedYellow
August 10th, 2017, 03:06 PM

I was called a dumb **** in our group text and yelled at for not knowing I had ticket offers that I was never told about.

Calm down there you little dunce.

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 03:08 PM
ECU fans puffing their chests out after a 3 win season and facing the defending champions. They're trying to convince themselves that they're not underdogs by both Massey and Vegas so far.LOL, OK, got it.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Calm down there you little dunce.
You see the abuse I put up with?

POD Knows
August 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Right after they lose again but it only lasts a few fleeting minutes before they start bashing you again for being a third tier team.xnodxI know quite a few guys that are ISU grads and work for the same company I do, none of them thought that ISU had a chance against NDSU in the last game we played against them. They laugh about their football team and generally more interested in Men's BB. Gopher fans are way worse than ISU fans, in my never humble opinion.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I know quite a few guys that are ISU grads and work for the same company I do, none of them thought that ISU had a chance against NDSU in the last game we played against them. They laugh about their football team and generally more interested in Men's BB. Gopher fans are way worse than ISU fans, in my never humble opinion.
You know the extreme rare exception to Iowa State fans when it comes to their bravado though.

Yes, they care about MBB more, but they act like their FB program is as good as their BB program.

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 03:45 PM
I don't think you'll find another school among the P5 who has dropped 4 of their last 10 against FCS opponents.

Kansas maybe?

TheKingpin28
August 10th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Kansas maybe?

I was wrong. They are 8-2, but they barely got by in one of those games.

2014: 34-28 over SEMO

3 other games were 14 or less.

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2017, 04:02 PM

Well.......you know.......

milleniumkat
August 10th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Literally the only reason I'm going is because it's MVSU.

just asking.

clenz
August 10th, 2017, 04:30 PM
just asking.

The first post of the thread calls me out by name....

I committed to going on Jan 8th in this thread.

Yes, there are MVSU fans here.

cx500d
August 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM

Says the school nervously talking about playing a seriously bottom 10 FBS school.

BisonFan02
August 12th, 2017, 10:38 AM
3 weeks until a crime takes place.

cx500d
August 12th, 2017, 10:41 AM
3 weeks until a crime takes place.

Which crime - season opener without unfurling a national championship banner, or clenz doing a drunken striptease.

GodHelpTheBears
August 12th, 2017, 10:54 AM

Iowa State must have the dumbest fan base in college football. On the field, they are a major version of us, completely hopeless and will never win to a significant degree but even most of us down here in the Ozarks are smart enough to just avoid the games, knowing our team will almost always lose. Those numbnuts buy season tickets and 50,000+ waste their money to watch their team get snowed under 6-7 times a year.

BisonFan02
August 12th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Which crime - season opener without unfurling a national championship banner, or clenz doing a drunken striptease.

That and probably assault with a deadly weapon...some would claim a hate crime. Innocence lost. xlolx

TheKingpin28
August 12th, 2017, 11:28 AM
I just need this game to happen already. It has been too stressful without Bison football.

cx500d
August 12th, 2017, 12:03 PM
That and probably assault with a deadly weapon...some would claim a hate crime. Innocence lost. xlolx

Well, its not like they had a beatdown against the same team previously...They know what's coming.

Lorne_Malvo
August 12th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Its not going to be a huge bloodbath. Coach Klieman is not the type that will run up the score on another team. NDSU will get a comfortable lead then give non-starters playing time.

cx500d
August 12th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Its not going to be a huge bloodbath. Coach Klieman is not the type that will run up the score on another team. NDSU will get a comfortable lead then give non-starters playing time.

Yeah, but when the 2nd/3rd string are in, they are going to try like hell also. Its not like he can tell them to take a knee for 4 straight downs in the 2nd quarter.

POD Knows
August 12th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Yeah, but when the 2nd/3rd string are in, they are going to try like hell also. Its not like he can tell them to take a knee for 4 straight downs in the 2nd quarter.
If don't beat them by 60 I am dropping them in my poll.

cx500d
August 12th, 2017, 06:35 PM
If don't beat them by 60 I am dropping them in my poll.

Be realistic, its not like we are playing SHSU in the quarters....

NorthChuckSouth
August 12th, 2017, 06:53 PM
The comments in this remind me a lot of last year and it was an incredibly close game.. of course MVSU didn't make the playoffs nor are they coming in top 10. I think NDSU by 30-40

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 12th, 2017, 07:53 PM

The 2nds and 3rds would beat this team by 50.

dgtw
August 13th, 2017, 07:01 AM

No, but he can tell them to slow things down. Wait until the last second to snap the ball and don't throw.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 13th, 2017, 07:20 AM
No, but he can tell them to slow things down. Wait until the last second to snap the ball and don't throw.

No.

I would tell the 2nds and 3rds to play hard. Half-assing it will get kids hurt.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 14th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Only 19 days left until Gameday for the Bison.

Man, the last month just crawls along....:(

xmadx

clenz
August 14th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Special delivery to my house today.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/165afdf1600654ee830940a108709bc6.jpg

Supposed to have at least one more showing up, I thought today.

BF02, IBY and Thumper can confirm this is a photo I took as they have seen me in it since I got it

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2017, 06:14 PM

BF02, IBY and Thumper can confirm this is a photo I took as they have seen me in it since I got it

Confirmed. I will have Laker do my dirty work in the lot. :D

TheKingpin28
August 14th, 2017, 06:22 PM

Unless a San Diego lady shows up and then nothing productive will get done.

Laker
August 14th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Unless a San Diego lady shows up and then nothing productive will get done.

OK, do I wear my green or my gold Bison cap? It sounds like there will be honey at the tailgate- will there be Honeys at the tailgate???

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2017, 06:26 PM
OK, do I wear my green or my gold Bison cap? It sounds like there will be honey at the tailgate- will there be Honeys at the tailgate???

yes.

clenz
August 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM
How bout Thundering Hers?

TheKingpin28
August 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM

So wait, you are going to be up there? Now I have to go and see everyone.

yes.

^

Laker
August 14th, 2017, 07:00 PM
So wait, you are going to be up there? Now I have to go and see everyone.

^

BF 02 made me an offer that I couldn't refuse.

He is the Godfather of Bison football. Al Pacino cringes and bows at his approach.

TheKingpin28
August 14th, 2017, 07:09 PM
BF 02 made me an offer that I couldn't refuse.

He is the Godfather of Bison football. Al Pacino cringes and bows at his approach.

Well then. I thought you were the legend of the old NCC, but I guess I have it wrong. BF02 has stepped up to the plate.

Laker
August 14th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Well then. I thought you were the legend of the old NCC, but I guess I have it wrong. BF02 has stepped up to the plate.

I've never woken up with a stallion's head next to me in bed.

I'm more like Amerigo Bonasera, who will owe the Godfather a "favor" in return for the service that he provides.

Professor Chaos
August 14th, 2017, 08:22 PM

Mississippi State Valley University?

Laker
August 14th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Article about Bison sellouts:

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4311522-sellout-city-bison-administration-not-taking-packed-dome-crowds-granted

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2017, 09:02 PM

Ha! ****, I just noticed that...... xlolx

TheKingpin28
August 14th, 2017, 09:06 PM
I've never woken up with a stallion's head next to me in bed.

I'm more like Amerigo Bonasera, who will owe the Godfather a "favor" in return for the service that he provides.

Sometimes, you got to do what you got to do.

clenz
August 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM

Given what I paid, dgaf

It was like $4

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 14th, 2017, 09:20 PM
How bout Thundering Hers?

I missed it.

Why are you a MVSU fan?

Do you have family in that area or went to school there?

POD Knows
August 14th, 2017, 09:23 PM
LOL. OMG

Laker
August 14th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Sometimes, you got to do what you got to do.

Someone may end up sleeping with the fishes in the Red River..........

TheKingpin28
August 14th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Someone may end up sleeping with the fishes in the Red River..........

And on that note...

https://media.tenor.com/images/eb4f930f0ae8c5cb71eb0b20496034d4/tenor.gif

cx500d
August 14th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Given what I paid, dgaf

It was like $4

What'd you do, but that off alibaba?

POD Knows
August 15th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Article about Bison sellouts:

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4311522-sellout-city-bison-administration-not-taking-packed-dome-crowds-grantedKind of surprised that the waiting list for season tickets is only about 750.

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Kind of surprised that the waiting list for season tickets is only about 750.
I was legitimately told it was like a decade or more.

POD Knows
August 15th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Given what I paid, dgaf

It was like $4You will be able to wear that around the tailgating lot and around town an nobody will notice the error, because their eyes will be drawn to the completely awesome logo. If I could find a logo that looks like that and was green and yellow, I would switch my avatar in a heartbeat.

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I missed it.

Why are you a MVSU fan?

Do you have family in that area or went to school there?
Both sides of my family are from the exact same region/city/metro in Northern Germany. Both sides came in within like 3 years of each other in the 1860s. Both sides went straight to southwestern Wisconsin. My dads side went from there to the SW Minnesota area (Worthington, Adrian, Lismore, Luvurne). My mothers side went to the Amana Colonies and from there a group left and settled just outside of Cedar Falls and and another group went to NW Iowa where they bought a farm in like 1880 and my family still owns/lives there. Well, I didn't grow up on it but my uncle lives there.

I've never been to Mississippi.
No family that I know of has ever lived in Mississippi (Texas is as close as that gets. Had a cousin row for the Texas Longhorns. She now does ultramarathons)
I don't think I've even met anyone from Mississippi.

I'm a fan because.......I don't want to spoil the story for anyone that doesn't know it. Just know that I'm a diehard MVSU fan.xlolx

DirtyDukes
August 15th, 2017, 08:44 AM

WHy'd you order a women's small? JK

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 08:44 AM
You will be able to wear that around the tailgating lot and around town an nobody will notice the error, because their eyes will be drawn to the completely awesome logo. If I could find a logo that looks like that and was green and yellow, I would switch my avatar in a heartbeat.
No one will know. That's the best part. I'll wear it around Cedar Rapids and not a single person will ever know. The best part is that, as you can see, it's officially licenced and distributed by CI Sport - who is a pretty damn big shirt manufacturer/distributor.

I can make you one, if you'd like. That's a pretty easy process.

I'm hoping my other one shows up today. It's white and will probably be my game day shirt. I don't want to wear green to a NDSU game.

Professor Chaos
August 15th, 2017, 08:47 AM
I think that's fairly believable if it only includes those who don't already have season tickets (which maybe it does). My group would get at least 4 more season tickets if we could (we've requested more every year for the last 4 or so and been denied). I know there's also a lot of people who don't bother requesting tickets since they're convinced they're not going to get them and can't handle rejection or something.

That said us Bison fans do have a tendency to overexaggerate (audible *gasp* from the crowd). My conservative estimate would be they could add ~5k more season tickets this year if the availability was there. I highly doubt we'd fill a 30k seat stadium with regularity as I've heard some fans allude to but ~25k with regularity up to 30k for the big games would be realistic IMO.

BisonFan02
August 15th, 2017, 08:50 AM

True story....the SECOND season tickets don't sell out and are available, that will be the next time I visit Bisonville to make sure those crybaby teammakers were able to purchase season tickets....Heaven forbid that bandwagon were to empty......Hmmmmmmm...... xlolx

BisonFan02
August 15th, 2017, 08:52 AM
I think that's fairly believable if it only includes those who don't already have season tickets (which maybe it doesn't). My group would get at least 4 more season tickets if we could (we've requested more every year for the last 4 or so and been denied). I know there's also a lot of people who don't bother requesting tickets since they're convinced they're not going to get them and can't handle rejection or something.

That said us Bison fans do have a tendency to overexaggerate (audible *gasp* from the crowd). My conservative estimate would be they could add ~5k more season tickets this year if the availability was there. I highly doubt we'd fill a 30k seat stadium with regularity as I've heard some fans allude to but ~25k with regularity up to 30k for the big games would definitely be realistic IMO.

We would probably add more too for my expanding family....havent even tried to request them the last two years, and we are already grandfathered in with 9 on one account. If anything, my bro-in-law would split off or my in-laws in general if they had a shot. Then we could probably get more.

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 09:34 AM
As long as you don't look too closely, it's pretty legit

https://image.prntscr.com/image/j6YDtBcpQV2n7ppCY0bEhg.png

This logo is almost impossible to find as a stand alone. AAMoF, I've only seen one - the one I use. It's 300x300 and not saved/uploaded in a real high quality so color replacing and messing with it is difficult as all of the colors have started blending together. If they'd have saved it as a png from the start the colors wouldn't blend and it would be easier to work with.

I'm working on making it better and universal to other school colors

I'm not sure I've seen MVSU use this on it's own though, so that's probably part of it.

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 10:21 AM
This is about as good as it's going to get with these.

They are at a point I can do any school colors in it - it'd be pretty neat just to have a dozen or two people on AGS with this as their avatar in different colors.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/wJHrbLHFQDi7W72coWxdFQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/R7k-f6MKQm_K0wgOT8NmbA.png

POD Knows
August 15th, 2017, 10:41 AM
This is about as good as it's going to get with these.

They are at a point I can do any school colors in it - it'd be pretty neat just to have a dozen or two people on AGS with this as their avatar in different colors.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/wJHrbLHFQDi7W72coWxdFQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/R7k-f6MKQm_K0wgOT8NmbA.pngHey, I like the green faced guy in the bottom, I might switch it for the game. Thanks. Wait, would that be too close to wearing the other teams colors without really wearing the actual colors. It would be like wearing a yellow and green SDSU jersey. I need to ponder this.

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Hey, I like the green faced guy in the bottom, I might switch it for the game. Thanks. Wait, would that be too close to wearing the other teams colors without really wearing the actual colors. It would be like wearing a yellow and green SDSU jersey. I need to ponder this.
It's why I'm not wearing my green Delta Devil shirt to the game.

95% of the board, outside of this thread, will have no idea what it is other than a bad ass looking devil

POD Knows
August 15th, 2017, 10:52 AM
It's why I'm not wearing my green Delta Devil shirt to the game.

95% of the board, outside of this thread, will have no idea what it is other than a bad ass looking devilYea, but I have ripping these South Dakota guys for wearing each others clothes. I might need a ruling on this change.

Bisonator
August 15th, 2017, 10:59 AM
I think that's fairly believable if it only includes those who don't already have season tickets (which maybe it does). My group would get at least 4 more season tickets if we could (we've requested more every year for the last 4 or so and been denied). I know there's also a lot of people who don't bother requesting tickets since they're convinced they're not going to get them and can't handle rejection or something.

That said us Bison fans do have a tendency to overexaggerate (audible *gasp* from the crowd). My conservative estimate would be they could add ~5k more season tickets this year if the availability was there. I highly doubt we'd fill a 30k seat stadium with regularity as I've heard some fans allude to but ~25k with regularity up to 30k for the big games would be realistic IMO.
I agree I think conservatively they could sell at least 5000 more. There are quite few people who don't bother even signing up. Figure those 750 want at least 4 tickets and that's 3000 right there.

True story....the SECOND season tickets don't sell out and are available, that will be the next time I visit Bisonville to make sure those crybaby teammakers were able to purchase season tickets....Heaven forbid that bandwagon were to empty......Hmmmmmmm...... xlolx
Those crybaby teammakers are donating to the program. That's more then you can say for some.

BisonFan02
August 15th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Yea, but I have ripping these South Dakota guys for wearing each others clothes. I might need a ruling on this change.

https://memecrunch.com/meme/SBFZ/i-ll-allow-it/image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Lorne_Malvo
August 15th, 2017, 11:02 AM
I agree I think conservatively they could sell at least 5000 more. There are quite few people who don't bother even signing up. Figure those 750 want at least 4 tickets and that's 3000 right there. Those crybaby teammakers are donating to the program. That's more then you can say for some. We don't even try anymore. If I cant wrangle a few tickets from friends we just do watch parties.

IBleedYellow
August 15th, 2017, 12:01 PM

I have given more to NDSU Teammakers in 1 year than you ever have in your lifetime (considering you JUST joined last year.) Yet because I'm younger and NDSU went on a tear during the time I was in school, I wasn't able to get season tickets.

I have a legitimate gripe here - you've given less but you had those tickets forever. So you can say crybaby teammakers all you want, but I've helped the athletics moreso since you just paid minimum for your tickets.

And I still don't have season tickets. At the rate I'm going I'm 5 years away if I keep my donation levels the same, but I figure I will have to increase them just to have a chance at the single game tickets they allow TMers to have.

BisonFan02
August 15th, 2017, 12:18 PM
I have given more to NDSU Teammakers in 1 year than you ever have in your lifetime (considering you JUST joined last year.) Yet because I'm younger and NDSU went on a tear during the time I was in school, I wasn't able to get season tickets.

I have a legitimate gripe here - you've given less but you had those tickets forever. So you can say crybaby teammakers all you want, but I've helped the athletics moreso since you just paid minimum for your tickets.

And I still don't have season tickets. At the rate I'm going I'm 5 years away if I keep my donation levels the same, but I figure I will have to increase them just to have a chance at the single game tickets they allow TMers to have.

People will bail the second there is a couple seasons where the Bison, heaven forbid, don't win a natty or miss the playoffs. You will get in eventually. I've had this debate with people on BV that wanted to chase off existing season ticket holders in lieu of demand. The point of my "crybaby teammakers" rant has a lot more to do with that versus your situation.

I'm not a NDSU alum....my collegiate donations would go about a hour west where my wife and I graduated....I consider my "teammakers donation" as a fee/cost for my tickets. The second it gets above threshold I'm willing to pay, I'm out.

Hammerhead
August 15th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Isn't that how the first string plays? :) Even when the Bison should have been in hurry-up mode, Easton never signaled for a snap with more than a couple of seconds on the play clock.

cx500d
August 15th, 2017, 05:26 PM
No one will know. That's the best part. I'll wear it around Cedar Rapids and not a single person will ever know. The best part is that, as you can see, it's officially licenced and distributed by CI Sport - who is a pretty damn big shirt manufacturer/distributor.

I can make you one, if you'd like. That's a pretty easy process.

I'm hoping my other one shows up today. It's white and will probably be my game day shirt. I don't want to wear green to a NDSU game.

I seriously doubt its officially licensed, it would have never been sold like that if it was officially licensed.

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 05:37 PM
I seriously doubt its officially licensed, it would have never been sold like that if it was officially licensed.
Check the sticker

cx500d
August 15th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Check the sticker

So the Chicoms can't make a fake sticker either?

That 50,000 Won "coach" purse I bought for the wife the last time I was in Korea had all the tags and stickers too.

I got myself a "Rolex" for a similar price too. Everything said it was genuine.

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 06:00 PM
So CISport - based out of Fargo, ND - is in the the game of faking these things?

BigGoosie13
August 15th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Both sides of my family are from the exact same region/city/metro in Northern Germany. Both sides came in within like 3 years of each other in the 1860s. Both sides went straight to southwestern Wisconsin. My dads side went from there to the SW Minnesota area (Worthington, Adrian, Lismore, Luvurne). My mothers side went to the Amana Colonies and from there a group left and settled just outside of Cedar Falls and and another group went to NW Iowa where they bought a farm in like 1880 and my family still owns/lives there. Well, I didn't grow up on it but my uncle lives there.

I've never been to Mississippi.
No family that I know of has ever lived in Mississippi (Texas is as close as that gets. Had a cousin row for the Texas Longhorns. She now does ultramarathons)
I don't think I've even met anyone from Mississippi.

I'm a fan because.......I don't want to spoil the story for anyone that doesn't know it. Just know that I'm a diehard MVSU fan.xlolx

Speaking of Amana, I just bought a sixer of Millstream Oktoberfest, some real good stuff. Not as good as Schell's Oktoberfest though.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 15th, 2017, 08:39 PM
I agree I think conservatively they could sell at least 5000 more. There are quite few people who don't bother even signing up. Figure those 750 want at least 4 tickets and that's 3000 right there.

Those crybaby teammakers are donating to the program. That's more then you can say for some.

I would personally take 3-4 more if I could. I know many others that quit trying to get them. I agree with that 5K number and it probably could be higher.

I have emailed Matt Larsen 3 times asking if there is any fund available for us fans to contribute to for a new venue. Start early. I posted this also on BV. No response yet. Think I might ask Simmers the same thing.

TheKingpin28
August 15th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Speaking of Amana, I just bought a sixer of Millstream Oktoberfest, some real good stuff. Not as good as Schell's Oktoberfest though.

That is heretical. Their beer is infused with meth and one of the few reasons why I travel to Iowa on a semi-frequent basis.

BigGoosie13
August 15th, 2017, 09:07 PM
That is heretical. Their beer is infused with meth and one of the few reasons why I travel to Iowa on a semi-frequent basis.
It is damn good stuff, and I'm probably going to wake up hurting a little tomorrow morning because of it.

Lorne_Malvo
August 15th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Isn't that how the first string plays? :) Even when the Bison should have been in hurry-up mode, Easton never signaled for a snap with more than a couple of seconds on the play clock. He also almost blew 2 games due to his lack on time awareness. See Iowa for an example. If Coack K didnt call a T.O. NDSU loses that game.

TheKingpin28
August 15th, 2017, 09:30 PM
It is damn good stuff, and I'm probably going to wake up hurting a little tomorrow morning because of it.

I love Millstream and Clenz knows my love for their Oktoberfest. I could sit down with a 6 pack and the world could be burning around me and all would still be alright.

Hey Clenz, can you pick me up a 6 pack or 2 down in Cedar Falls/Amana area and I will pay you once I see you at the Fargodome? You would be doing me a huge favor.

I'll even pay for the shipping and handling? xlolx

BigGoosie13
August 15th, 2017, 09:33 PM
I love Millstream and Clenz knows my love for their Oktoberfest. I could sit down with a 6 pack and the world could be burning around me and all would still be alright.

Hey Clenz, can you pick me up a 6 pack or 2 down in Cedar Falls/Amana area and I will pay you once I see you at the Fargodome? You would be doing me a huge favor.

I was surprised, it was only like $8 for a sixer at Hy-Vee liquor here in Watertown. I'm not sure if any other liquor store carries Millstream up here.

clenz
August 15th, 2017, 09:47 PM

I'll see what I can do.

TheKingpin28
August 16th, 2017, 05:34 AM
I was surprised, it was only like $8 for a sixer at Hy-Vee liquor here in Watertown. I'm not sure if any other liquor store carries Millstream up here.

Yeah it is a solid beer for a fair price. I was also surprised about it too the first time I had it.

I'll see what I can do.

Oh boy! Score!

Professor Chaos
August 16th, 2017, 07:23 AM
He also almost blew 2 games due to his lack on time awareness. See Iowa for an example. If Coack K didnt call a T.O. NDSU loses that game.
That was as more on Klieman/Polasek than Stick IMO. He wouldn't have been trying to run a play there had a coach not been in his ear telling him to and there just wasn't enough time in that situation.

Clock management is still one of Klieman's weaknesses as a head coach. Part of it I think is he's always so conservative, especially at the end of the 1st half, that he doesn't get much practice with it.

Maybe he should do his own 2 minute drills on NCAA Football on Xbox in the offseason. xlolx

EDIT: I do put the blame on Stick at the end of the 1st half of the SDSU playoff game. He needs to have more awareness there and not try to check out of the play (especially to a run up the muddle). That's really the only time to this point that I can recall where he really messed up clock management though.

UNIFanSince1983
August 16th, 2017, 10:24 AM
That was as more on Klieman/Polasek than Stick IMO. He wouldn't have been trying to run a play there had a coach not been in his ear telling him to and there just wasn't enough time in that situation.

Clock management is still one of Klieman's weaknesses as a head coach. Part of it I think is he's always so conservative, especially at the end of the 1st half, that he doesn't get much practice with it.

Maybe he should do his own 2 minute drills on NCAA Football on Xbox in the offseason. xlolx

EDIT: I do put the blame on Stick at the end of the 1st half of the SDSU playoff game. He needs to have more awareness there and not try to check out of the play (especially to a run up the muddle). That's really the only time to this point that I can recall where he really messed up clock management though.

He learned under a master of conservatism during his tenure at UNI.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 16th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Is MVSU bringing a band?

Do they have one?

Hope they do.

cx500d
August 16th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Is MVSU bringing a band?

Do they have one?

Hope they do.

Hopefully they will bring their cheerleaders!

The Yo Show
August 16th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Are their cheerleaders real "devils" in bed? xsmiley_wix

BisonFan02
August 16th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Is MVSU bringing a band?

Do they have one?

Hope they do.

Do they have a band...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKyXzImAD6E

**** yes they have a band. I doubt they will be there though?

Professor Chaos
August 17th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Do they have a band...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKyXzImAD6E

**** yes they have a band. I doubt they will be there though?
Here's their dance team's logo:

http://img00.deviantart.net/dc73/i/2013/274/8/7/mvsu_devilette_redesign_by_quicktodraw-d6othqg.jpg

...or maybe not but whatever.

clenz
August 17th, 2017, 09:05 AM
That's our WBB logo.

Our womens teams go by Devilettes

Professor Chaos
August 17th, 2017, 09:13 AM
That's our WBB logo.

Our womens teams go by Devilettes
https://sportsfromdetroit.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/borat-very-nice.jpg

POD Knows
August 17th, 2017, 09:19 AM
That's our WBB logo.

Our womens teams go by Devilettes"Our"??

BisonFan02
August 17th, 2017, 09:50 AM
"Our"??

He's culturally appropriated MVSU.

POD Knows
August 17th, 2017, 10:03 AM
He's culturally appropriated MVSU.Well, he is staying in character nicely.

Bisonator
August 17th, 2017, 10:04 AM
He's culturally appropriated MVSU.
I thought it was MSVU now? ;)

clenz
August 17th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Well, he is staying in character nicely.
Is it character if it's who I am?

My cell phone home screen and lock screen are MVSU

Professor Chaos
August 17th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Is it character if it's who I am?

My cell phone home screen and lock screen are MVSU
If MVSU wins on 9/2 will you storm the field? :D

clenz
August 17th, 2017, 11:20 AM
If MVSU wins on 9/2 will you storm the field? :D
If we score more than 13 I'm rushing that bitch

If we get to 20 I'll helicopter on the logo at midfield.

POD Knows
August 17th, 2017, 12:56 PM

If we get to 20 I'll helicopter on the logo at midfield.LOL "We" :D

UNIFanSince1983
August 17th, 2017, 02:13 PM

If we get to 20 I'll helicopter on the logo at midfield.

What if you score 10 but win the game?

clenz
August 17th, 2017, 03:40 PM
I'll number 3 on the logo at midfield

TheKingpin28
August 17th, 2017, 05:03 PM
I'll number 3 on the logo at midfield

Is that what the kids are calling zj's nowadays?

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 17th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Will the Delta Devils score?

TheKingpin28
August 17th, 2017, 07:56 PM

Klieman will hit the brakes, as usual, and I believe that is how they will get a score.

NorthChuckSouth
August 17th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Is that what the kids are calling zj's nowadays?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 17th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Klieman will hit the brakes, as usual, and I believe that is how they will get a score.

I bet the 2nds keep them scoreless also.

caribbeanhen
August 18th, 2017, 02:19 PM

I bet you they do the night before the game down on Main street Fargo, remember Delta Devils do it deeper

Schism55
August 18th, 2017, 05:02 PM
LOL "We" :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 19th, 2017, 10:00 AM

What helmet is that now on your avatar??

Schism55
August 19th, 2017, 01:58 PM
It's a Seton Hall rip-off whoever it is. Don't think Seton Hall has football, do they??

Laker
August 19th, 2017, 03:03 PM
It's a Seton Hall rip-off whoever it is. Don't think Seton Hall has football, do they??

No, they don't. I thought that I knew my helmets but I can't identity that one.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 23rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Only 10 days to game day....what a killer last 2 weeks...uggh....

TheKingpin28
August 23rd, 2017, 07:18 PM
I just need this game to happen already. This has been too painful as of late.

Bison56
August 24th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Only 10 days to game day....what a killer last 2 weeks...uggh....

^This

Bisonator
August 24th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Will be gone hunting for this one. Might have to catch it on the tube in a local watering hole. The first quarter anyway!

dewey
August 24th, 2017, 09:58 AM
9 days until kickoff.

BTW FCS Championship tickets go on sale at 10 CDT this morning.

Dewey

clenz
August 24th, 2017, 10:00 AM
The second MVSU shirt I ordered came in the mail yesterday and they sent the wrong one.

Can't order a new one and it get in time for when I'm leaving.

Guess the misprinted green one it is.

I do have a plain red t-shirt I could write Delta Devils on and free hand the logo onto. I could then say "Since MVSU is so poor we can't afford to screen print logos onto shirts so this is the best we've got".

That might be the route I go.

BNATION
August 24th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Do you have a picture from last year?

9 days until kickoff.

BTW FCS Championship tickets go on sale at 10 CDT this morning.

Dewey

dewey
August 24th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Do you have a picture from last year?Picture of what?

Dewey

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

UNIFanSince1983
August 24th, 2017, 10:21 AM

Iowa Western CC Reivers

clenz
August 24th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Iowa Western CC Reivers

Aka a 5 year old program that produces more FBS and FCS transfers than any other juco in he nation. It's stupid.

Laker
August 24th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Iowa Western CC Reivers

For those inquiring minds: What is a Reiver?

http://www.iwcc.edu/about/reiver.asp

clenz
August 24th, 2017, 11:08 AM
The second MVSU shirt I ordered came in the mail yesterday and they sent the wrong one.

I do have a plain red t-shirt I could write Delta Devils on and free hand the logo onto. I could then say "Since MVSU is so poor we can't afford to screen print logos onto shirts so this is the best we've got".

Found one on Amazon that I could add on to a Amazon Prime order for $7 if I spent $25 on other stuff. I'm supposed to have it tomorrow or Saturday.

If that one fails/sucks I'm definitely going handmade red tshirt

Lorne_Malvo
August 24th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Found one on Amazon that I could add on to a Amazon Prime order for $7 if I spent $25 on other stuff. I'm supposed to have it tomorrow or Saturday. If that one fails/sucks I'm definitely going handmade red tshirt Dont you have a local place that does silk screening?

TheKingpin28
August 24th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Found one on Amazon that I could add on to a Amazon Prime order for $7 if I spent $25 on other stuff. I'm supposed to have it tomorrow or Saturday.

If that one fails/sucks I'm definitely going handmade red tshirt

So about the Millstream? :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 24th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Calling it: Devils get less than 200 yards offense.

cx500d
August 24th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Does it also say "MSVU"???

TheKingpin28
August 24th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Calling it: Devils get less than 200 yards offense.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

clenz
August 24th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Dont you have a local place that does silk screening?

I'm not interested in spending any real money on this.

Also yes, shirt notice isn't something I'm interested in fighting

clenz
August 24th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Does it also say "MSVU"???

Nah. It's the basic VS banner logo. Very boring but it'll do.

If I couldn't gotten a red shirt for a decent price I'd have gone that route but they were all $20+ plus tax and shopping.

cx500d
August 24th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Nah. It's the basic VS banner logo. Very boring but it'll do.

If I couldn't gotten a red shirt for a decent price I'd have gone that route but they were all $20+ plus tax and shopping.

Not SV?

clenz
August 24th, 2017, 09:16 PM
I double checked this one before ordering.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/8af69bade896f702f47a8b1cfdbeed89.jpg

cx500d
August 24th, 2017, 09:17 PM
I double checked this one before ordering.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/8af69bade896f702f47a8b1cfdbeed89.jpg

xthumbsupx

clenz
August 24th, 2017, 09:18 PM
I'll still have the green msvu shirt up there. Probably wear it around Friday

cx500d
August 24th, 2017, 09:19 PM
I'll still have the green msvu shirt up there. Probably wear it around Friday

Wear it to the game to see if anybody notices...Pick up one of their cheerleaders...

Lorne_Malvo
August 25th, 2017, 02:32 AM
I'm not interested in spending any real money on this. Well ****, get a box of crayons and a white t shirt and go to it! You should be able to knock it out for under 10 bucks and a hours time. Post pics! :)

clenz
August 25th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Wear it to the game to see if anybody notices...Pick up one of their cheerleaders...
I'd rather not wear a green shirt to a NDSU game...................

clenz
August 25th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Well ****, get a box of crayons and a white t shirt and go to it! You should be able to knock it out for under 10 bucks and a hours time. Post pics! :)
Depending what this white one looks like when it comes in, I have a plain red t that will be getting that treatment.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 27th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Went to the MVSU football website to get some info on how their fall camp is going and the last update is from 8/13, 2 weeks ago....:(.....xeyebrowx

Maybe they will have something about the upcoming game this week...

Thundar
August 27th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Went to the MVSU football website to get some info on how their fall camp is going and the last update is from 8/13, 2 weeks ago....:(.....xeyebrowx

the team is the only people that care so no need to write articles

Professor Chaos
August 27th, 2017, 02:59 PM

Fan/alum/school apathy is the biggest problem down there I think. MVSU funds their atheltic department at a D2 level at best. You can claim their teams need to win something for the fans to care but if they don't invest in the product they shouldn't be disappointed when it's garbage. They don't belong in D1 right now.

caribbeanhen
August 27th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Fan/alum/school apathy is the biggest problem down there I think. MVSU funds their atheltic department at a D2 level at best. You can claim their teams need to win something for the fans to care but if they don't invest in the product they shouldn't be disappointed when it's garbage. They don't belong in D1 right now.

Itta Bena is ity bity town, there are no people down that way right?

POD Knows
August 27th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Yea and if NDSU gives up a TD and 200 yards to these guys I am going to drop them in my poll.

TheKingpin28
August 27th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Yea and if NDSU gives up a TD and 200 yards to these guys I am going to drop them in my poll.

#bookit

BisonFan02
August 27th, 2017, 05:52 PM

I'm dropping er'body. xlolx

TheKingpin28
August 27th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I'm dropping er'body. xlolx

You MIGHT anger JMU and SHSU fans if you drop them...

cx500d
August 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
You MIGHT anger JMU and SHSU fans if you drop them...

Richmond and SHSU may drop out of the poll anyway. For sure Richmond.

TheKingpin28
August 27th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Richmond and SHSU may drop out of the poll anyway. For sure Richmond.

We including UND then as well?

dewey
August 27th, 2017, 07:41 PM

They shouldn't be in your poll to begin with:D

Dewey

underdawg
August 27th, 2017, 07:45 PM

PLease leave at least 22 healthy Delta Devils for SIU to play on the 9th--many thanx

cx500d
August 27th, 2017, 07:46 PM

Did they wuss out?

TheKingpin28
August 27th, 2017, 07:51 PM
They shouldn't be in your poll to begin with:D

Dewey

I was trying to be polite and cordial. xlolx

Did they wuss out?

They did lose to Richmond last year.

cx500d
August 27th, 2017, 08:33 PM
I was trying to be polite and cordial. xlolx

They did lose to Richmond last year.

Well I wasn't going to use previous years history in my ranking, otherwise the last time I saw UND in person was a 62-13 loss for UND, and that would factor in my ranking.

TheKingpin28
August 27th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Well I wasn't going to use previous years history in my ranking, otherwise the last time I saw UND in person was a 62-13 loss for UND, and that would factor in my ranking.

You must have missed the sarcasm in my posts.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 28th, 2017, 06:21 AM
It is game week finally!!!

Long off season but here we go

xthumbsupx

IBleedYellow
August 28th, 2017, 04:56 PM
I hear there will be Shrimp and Grits @ The Original Horny Bison Tailgate Crew....

bri-dog
August 28th, 2017, 05:43 PM
I hear there will be Shrimp and Grits @ The Original Horny Bison Tailgate Crew....

That should be nice and easy for them. After all, grits only take what -- 5 minutes to cook?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T24lHnB7N8

Lorne_Malvo
August 28th, 2017, 11:18 PM
I hear there will be Shrimp and Grits @ The Original Horny Bison Tailgate Crew.... Grits cannot be cooked properly north of the Mason Dixon line. #fact

BisonFan02
August 29th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Grits cannot be cooked properly north of the Mason Dixon line. #fact

False

cx500d
August 29th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Grits cannot be cooked properly north of the Mason Dixon line. #fact

Good, cause grits suck. I like Malt-o-Meal. I have sampled some of the cajun style grits that are serve with various gumbo's, but that is really different than breakfast.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 29th, 2017, 04:44 PM
NDSU should open the tailgate the night before the game. Just a thought.

TheKingpin28
August 29th, 2017, 06:52 PM
NDSU should open the tailgate the night before the game. Just a thought.

This is something I could get behind, but my liver might not agree with.

POD Knows
August 29th, 2017, 06:53 PM
This is something I could get behind, but my liver might not agree with.What are you bringing to the tailgate. Usually the right to hang with me requires that I get access to top shelf stuff.

Winterborn
August 29th, 2017, 07:12 PM
What are you bringing to the tailgate. Usually the right to hang with me requires that I get access to top shelf stuff.

That could be a tricky question. What I considered "top shelf" back in college is vastly different then what I think of now that I have a full time job. Plus this is KingPin you are asking the question to. ;)

TheKingpin28
August 29th, 2017, 07:36 PM
What are you bringing to the tailgate. Usually the right to hang with me requires that I get access to top shelf stuff.

I owe Bisonoline and his buddy Tatanka for all the kindness they showed me while I was in college so I have something for them as they are some of the nicest guys around. Once that is taken care of, I got a 1.75 of Jack to share with whoever needs some. I gave you some good stuff last year. Otherwise, what were you thinking, some putting lessons? :D

That could be a tricky question. What I considered "top shelf" back in college is vastly different then what I think of now that I have a full time job. Plus this is KingPin you are asking the question to. ;)

Yeah I got a full time job so I upgraded from Jack Daniels to Redemption, Cody Road, and Knob Creek. But giving me a Jack and Coke is good enough for me.

Bisonoline
August 29th, 2017, 07:39 PM

Plus shrimp boudin.

POD Knows
August 29th, 2017, 07:40 PM
That could be a tricky question. What I considered "top shelf" back in college is vastly different then what I think of now that I have a full time job. Plus this is KingPin you are asking the question to. ;)I dunno, KP always brings decent whiskey to the deal. WB, you got tickets to the game??

POD Knows
August 29th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Plus shrimp boudin.I love you so much. Was that too gay for this board?

BisonFan02
August 29th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I owe Bisonoline and his buddy Tatanka for all the kindness they showed me while I was in college so I have something for them as they are some of the nicest guys around. Once that is taken care of, I got a 1.75 of Jack to share with whoever needs some. I gave you some good stuff last year. Otherwise, what were you thinking, some putting lessons? :D

Yeah I got a full time job so I upgraded from Jack Daniels to Redemption, Cody Road, and Knob Creek. But giving me a Jack and Coke is good enough for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNtd6pBRIww

cx500d
August 29th, 2017, 07:56 PM

He can only cut his mom's liquor so much before she realizes it's mostly water.

TheKingpin28
August 29th, 2017, 08:04 PM
I dunno, KP always brings decent whiskey to the deal. WB, you got tickets to the game??

Still waiting for an answer from you?

I love you so much. Was that too gay for this board?

Never...

POD Knows

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNope, Kingpin rolls pretty good, now he might be stealing from his mom but he shows up at party time heavy. Cut him some slack.

TheKingpin28

You can keep trying to play this game, but I take care of myself quite well. xthumbsupx

TheKingpin28
August 29th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Nope, Kingpin rolls pretty good, now he might be stealing from his mom but he shows up at party time heavy. Cut him some slack.

I do not have time for the Bison Ridge or Black Velvet crap. Give me something decent and all will be alright.

BisonFan02
August 29th, 2017, 08:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8hSV3ehtqs&t=262s

You guys excited yet?

POD Knows
August 29th, 2017, 08:49 PM

You guys excited yet?
Who is you guys and what is a hoe check

Winterborn
August 29th, 2017, 08:57 PM
I dunno, KP always brings decent whiskey to the deal. WB, you got tickets to the game??

Decent whiskey = top shelf???? JK xdrunkyx No, I was only able to snag one ticket this year (homecoming) so I am forced to scrounge for each game. If you got any spares this year, I will happily fill a seat.

Winterborn
August 29th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Nope, Kingpin rolls pretty good, now he might be stealing from his mom but he shows up at party time heavy. Cut him some slack.

Where is the fun in that?????? xlolx ;)

I do not have time for the Bison Ridge or Black Velvet crap. Give me something decent and all will be alright.

My drink of choice this year has either been Balvenie 12 year Doublewood if I just want something to sip on or some Basil Hayden's mixed with a bit of ginger ale if it is hot out and I want to drink for awhile.

NorthChuckSouth
August 29th, 2017, 09:59 PM

You guys excited yet?

First time I heard "neck" was in a bar in Baton Rouge.. it was life changing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsAZpNuaGk

BisonFan02
August 29th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Who is you guys and what is a hoe check

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e7/30/fc/e730fcc06931f1a2a83dc318605d34be--the-product-ash.jpg
http://images.clipartpanda.com/check-clipart-mock-up-clipart-check-mark-clip-art_431710.jpg

dewey
August 30th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Here is a video from the Bison Media Blog about the upcoming game.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/video-blog-mississippi-valley-state-preview/

Dewey

dewey
August 30th, 2017, 06:58 AM
http://www.gobison.com/news/2017/8/29/bison-open-14th-season-of-division-i-football-saturday-vs-mississippi-valley-state.aspx

THIS WEEK: North Dakota State opens its 121st season of football and its 14th year as a Division I program this Saturday, Sept. 2, when the No. 2-ranked Bison host Mississippi Valley State of the Southwestern Athletic Conference. Game time is 2:30 p.m. at Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome (18,700).

TELEVISION: Coverage begins at 2:30 p.m. on KVLY and the NBC North Dakota network with Brian Shawn calling the play-by-play, Lee Timmerman color analyst, and Ryan Gellner on the sidelines. The game will be available on ESPN College Extra and ESPN3 will carry the game on WatchESPN.com (http://www.espn.com/watch) and the WatchESPN app. Pregame coverage hosted by Beth Hoole and Alex Egan begins one hour prior to kickoff.

RADIO: Coverage begins at 2 p.m. on 107.9 The Fox, Bison 1660 and 92.7 FM, and the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network (http://www.gobison.com/sports/2013/4/19/radio.aspx?id=2) with Jeff Culhane play-by-play, NDSU and Buffalo Bills Hall of Famer Phil Hansen analyst, and NDSU's Jeremy Jorgenson (http://www.gobison.com/staff.aspx?staff=80) sidelines. A free live audio stream of the Bison Radio Network broadcast is available on GoBison.com/allaccess (http://www.gobison.com/watch?Live=1999). Extended coverage on 107.9 The Fox, Bison 1660 and 92.7 FM includes "Bison Tailgate" from 11:00-11:30 a.m. with Brad Jones, "Bison Game Day" from 12:00-2:00 p.m. and "Bison Hotline" for 2 hours following the network broadcast with hosts Keith Brake, Chris Hanson and former NDSU defensive end Cole Jirik.

THE SERIES: This is the third meeting between North Dakota State and Mississippi Valley State. NDSU leads the series 2-0 with a 45-0 win in the 2006 homecoming game and a 58-7 victory in 2007 in Itta Bena. The Bison are 3-0 against the Southwestern Athletic Conference including a 66-7 home win over Prairie View A&M in 2012. Mississippi Valley State is 0-2 against the Missouri Valley Football Conference with a 1999 loss to Western Illinois and a 2014 loss to Illinois State. SWAC teams are 1-15 against the MVFC with Southern University claiming the only win against Missouri State in 1987.

SEASON OPENERS: North Dakota State is 81-33-6 all-time in season openers and has won 11 of 13 as a Division I program including last year's 24-17 overtime victory against Charleston Southern. This is the 86th season opener played at home, where the Bison haven't lost a season opener since 1998 against Emporia State. Mississippi Valley State is the 55th opponent to open a Bison football season.

BISON RETURN 16 STARTERS: North Dakota State returns nine starters on defense and seven on offense from last year's NCAA semifinal team that finished 12-2 and won a sixth straight Missouri Valley Football Conference championship with a 7-1 league record. Included is linebacker Nick DeLuca (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7395), a two-time nominee for the Butkus Award, who returns for a fifth season after being limited to three games last year with a shoulder injury.

MENARD OUT: Two-time All-America defensive end Greg Menard (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7430) will miss the 2017 season with a knee injury suffered during the opening week of fall camp. Menard, who made his debut at Weber State in the second game of his true freshman year 2014, is eligible to return to the Bison for a fifth season in 2018.

BOUNCING BACK: North Dakota State has won the next game after its last 13 losses, including road wins at Western Illinois (2016), Indiana State (2015), Missouri State (2014), South Dakota (2012), Western Illinois (2011) and Youngstown State (2010). NDSU has not suffered consecutive losses since a five-game losing streak in 2009.

SIX STRAIGHT CONFERENCE TITLES: North Dakota State won a share of its sixth straight Missouri Valley Football Conference championship last season, tying South Dakota State with a 7-1 record in league play. NDSU won outright MVFC titles in 2012 and 2013. The Bison shared the 2011 title with Northern Iowa and the 2014 and 2015 crowns with Illinois State. North Dakota State has won 33 football conference championships including 26 in the North Central Conference (last in 1994) and one in the Great West Football Conference (2006).

BISON PICKED TO WIN VALLEY FOOTBALL TITLE: North Dakota State was picked to win the Missouri Valley Football Conference by a single vote over second-place South Dakota State. NDSU earned 21 of 40 first-place votes and had 380 points followed by SDSU with 19 first-place votes and 379 points. Youngstown State, national finalist a year ago, was picked third ahead of Northern Iowa, Illinois State, Western Illinois, South Dakota, Southern Illinois, Missouri State and Indiana State.

SEVEN ON PRESEASON TEAM: Junior running back Lance Dunn (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7398), senior long snapper James Fisher (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7402), senior defensive end Greg Menard (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7430), senior defensive tackle Nate Tanguay (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7453), senior linebacker Nick DeLuca (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7395), senior safety Tre Dempsey (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7396), and junior safety Robbie Grimsley (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7406) were voted to the Missouri Valley Football Conference preseason team by the league's coaches, sports information directors and media. Wide receivers Darrius Shepherd (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7450) and RJ Urzendowski (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7457) and offensive lineman Austin Kuhnert (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7426) earned honorable mention for NDSU.

RANKED OPPONENTS: North Dakota State is No. 2 in the STATS FCS Top 25 and FCS Coaches Poll and six of NDSU's 11 opponents are ranked in the preseason polls. The Bison played 10 nationally ranked foes last year with an 8-2 record in those games.

A WINNING TRADITION: North Dakota State has played an even 1,100 games with a 696-370-34 record in 120 seasons of football, good for a .648 winning percentage. Over the past six seasons, NDSU's 83 victories are more than any other team in Division I football ahead of Alabama (76), Clemson (70), Florida State (68), Sam Houston State (68) and Ohio State (67).

BISON AT HOME: North Dakota State is 55-6 at home since 2010. The Bison have won 54 of the last 56 home games over non-conference opponents including a string of 45 straight before last year's NCAA semifinal loss to James Madison. NDSU is 16-4 at home all-time against FCS Top 10 teams. North Dakota State ranked fifth in the FCS last year with an average home attendance of 18,556 and has drawn 18,000-plus to 47 straight home contests.

Dewey

TheKingpin28
August 30th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Where is the fun in that?????? xlolx ;)

My drink of choice this year has either been Balvenie 12 year Doublewood if I just want something to sip on or some Basil Hayden's mixed with a bit of ginger ale if it is hot out and I want to drink for awhile.

I can always go for Redemption or Buffalo Trace. Both are some solid go-to's on rougher days.

UNDColorado
August 30th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Score prediction: NDSU 175 - MVSU 1

The game gets so out of hand that CFL scoring is adopted on a conditional basis.

clenz
August 30th, 2017, 10:45 AM
I've already received my first death threat for showing my face in Fargo.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170830/f43a115b7ca76105eb1f3c9acfbb3797.jpg

****ing IBY is a cutthroat little bitch...xlolx

IBleedYellow
August 30th, 2017, 11:29 AM
I've already received my first death threat for showing my face in Fargo.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170830/f43a115b7ca76105eb1f3c9acfbb3797.jpg

****ing IBY is a cutthroat little bitch...xlolx

I more meant that we're going to party hard this weekend.

UNIFanSince1983
August 30th, 2017, 11:38 AM
I mean that 2nd line about the internet is probably an accurate statement.

clenz
August 30th, 2017, 11:45 AM
I more meant that we're going to party hard this weekend.Still counts as a death threat....

I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be honest. I guess we'll find out when I get to your place in like 29 hours

I mean that 2nd line about the internet is probably an accurate statement.
Yeah....it's not false.

IBleedYellow
August 30th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Update: Lots of coworkers are leaving for the weekend. So it will be less of craziness on Friday.

Also. No Thumper. That's at least .05 less BAC right there.

clenz
August 30th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Update: Lots of coworkers are leaving for the weekend. So it will be less of craziness on Friday.

Also. No Thumper. That's at least .05 less BAC right there.
You have your watchahoozit on Friday, i thought.

Also, I've chastised him in our group text but now I'll do it publicly.

HOW THE FLYING **** ARE YOU LEAVING TOWN? I GO TO FARGO LIKE ONCE EVERY 2 OR 3 YEARS. WE'VE HAD THIS PLANNED SINCE JANUARY. OF ALL WEEKENDS THIS IS THE ONE YOU'RE GONE? HOW THE **** CAN WE HAVE A MEETING OF THE AGS CIRCLE....NOT SPHERE IBY, GOD DAMMIT....IF ONE OF THE MEMBERS IS LEAVING TOWN?!?!?!

IBleedYellow
August 30th, 2017, 01:38 PM
You have your watchahoozit on Friday, i thought.

Also, I've chastised him in our group text but now I'll do it publicly.

HOW THE FLYING **** ARE YOU LEAVING TOWN? I GO TO FARGO LIKE ONCE EVERY 2 OR 3 YEARS. WE'VE HAD THIS PLANNED SINCE JANUARY. OF ALL WEEKENDS THIS IS THE ONE YOU'RE GONE? HOW THE **** CAN WE HAVE A MEETING OF THE AGS CIRCLE....NOT SPHERE IBY, GOD DAMMIT....IF ONE OF THE MEMBERS IS LEAVING TOWN?!?!?!

I have the Tyler Jangula golf scramble during the day, fool. Not at night :D

clenz
August 30th, 2017, 01:40 PM
I have the Tyler Jangula golf scramble during the day, fool. Not at night :D
Okay. I have a **** ton of reading for grad school to do. I'll just creepily sit in your basement all day....

http://now-here-this.timeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/creeptumblr_lfv3lvnFGJ1qaevb7.gif

clenz
August 30th, 2017, 02:32 PM

Last one my local grocery has in stock on right coming your way
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170830/72d14ee5b96ca60d8294784e311784fc.jpg

cx500d
August 30th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Okay. I have a **** ton of reading for grad school to do. I'll just creepily sit in your basement all day....

http://now-here-this.timeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/creeptumblr_lfv3lvnFGJ1qaevb7.gif

Hopefully you don't wake up Kpin there. Heard he's been basement surfing.

BisonFan02
August 30th, 2017, 04:16 PM
I might take Friday off.....ill have my 4 year old on Sat...party hard. xlolx

dewey
August 30th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Where are you guys going to be on Saturday? Specifically where in the tailgating lots? IBY are you going to be at your spot or Bisonoline's?

I will be there with the family.

Dewey

IBleedYellow
August 30th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Where are you guys going to be on Saturday? Specifically where in the tailgating lots? IBY are you going to be at your spot or Bisonoline's?

I will be there with the family.

Dewey

Probably bouncing between my family's tailgated and TOHBTC....ours is about 20 spots South of TOHBTC.

TheKingpin28
August 30th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Last one my local grocery has in stock on right coming your way
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170830/72d14ee5b96ca60d8294784e311784fc.jpg

https://i.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt8jeiHBGBf7ItO/giphy.webp

You are a god among men dearest clenz!