PDA

View Full Version : Is another NDSU title a good thing for the FCS?

Pages : 1 [2]

thebootfitter
December 17th, 2016, 12:41 PM
SingForever... You are a tool. You just are. Deal with it.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Lehigh'98
December 17th, 2016, 01:44 PM
It's a huge advantage and almost won them a game last night where they were not the better team. What I find amazing is that in 5 years, they were seeded high enough to host every game. Coming out of the MVFC to boot. That is insane and maybe more impressive than the titles themselves. Again, congratulations Bison. Admittedly I was pulling for JMU, but what you have done in the last decade is the gold standard.

Thumper 76
December 17th, 2016, 04:46 PM
*Reads this*

When your homefield is in a Dome and the NDSU fans outnumber the visitors 20 to 1 it is unfair the visitors who don' t play in a Dome. BUT JMU overcame the Dome crap and WON as I predicted! YIPPEE! IT'S OVER. All those noise-created offside penalties by the right tackle didn't unfairly cost JMU the game. I feel real good about that. You should acknowledge me. I didn't say that it is unfair they earned the homefield advantage. I said it was unfair to have to play in the Dome. IT JUST IS!!!
*Followed by this*

IT's OVER!!! Fortunately JMU did not lose due to the noise-provoked offside penalties on the JMU right tackle. Playingin a doe where NDSU fas outnumber visiting fans by 20 to 1 is a large disadvantage to the visiting team. That is unfair. And, ACKNOWLEGE THIS - I did not say it was unfair to earn homefield advantage. I said it was unfair to have to play in the f-------- Fargo Dome. IT JUST IS! I thought JMU was the superior team, and now I am very satisfied that the best team won. YIPPEE!
*Takes deep breath*

No I won't respond....
https://media.giphy.com/media/jSj7fAyOyVXmE/giphy.gif

Ok have to respond:

As a fan of a team who has been sent to the Fargodome 3 times in six years in the playoffs alone, and has likely played there more times in a six year period than any team has played anywhere outside of their home field, quit your wailing crybaby bull**** you spineless, no backbone, mentallly weak gutless twat. Your fans outnumbered 20 to 1? What stadium isn't like that if they have a following worthy of being called FCS? Is that not the concept of a road game? Seriously, go follow the College of Faith or intramural ball if you're that pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
December 17th, 2016, 09:23 PM
When your homefield is in a Dome and the NDSU fans outnumber the visitors 20 to 1 it is unfair the visitors who don' t play in a Dome. BUT JMU overcame the Dome crap and WON as I predicted! YIPPEE! IT'S OVER. All those noise-created offside penalties by the right tackle didn't unfairly cost JMU the game. I feel real good about that. You should acknowledge me. I didn't say that it is unfair they earned the homefield advantage. I said it was unfair to have to play in the Dome. IT JUST IS!!!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r202/plnwtf/whambulance1.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/plnwtf/media/whambulance1.jpg.html)

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 17th, 2016, 09:41 PM
IT's OVER!!! Fortunately JMU did not lose due to the noise-provoked offside penalties on the JMU right tackle. Playingin a doe where NDSU fas outnumber visiting fans by 20 to 1 is a large disadvantage to the visiting team. That is unfair. And, ACKNOWLEGE THIS - I did not say it was unfair to earn homefield advantage. I said it was unfair to have to play in the f-------- Fargo Dome. IT JUST IS! I thought JMU was the superior team, and now I am very satisfied that the best team won. YIPPEE!

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24214&stc=1

Gil Dobie
December 18th, 2016, 11:27 AM
With equal passion, I want EWU to win it. To be the team that Bison will eternally loathe for being the only team they can't beat in the playoffs. On top of that, I want it to end in a controversial call. I want the butthurt to be full throttle.

Have to watch what you ask for. You got your controversial ending and NDSU wasn't involved.

SingForever
December 18th, 2016, 11:49 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24214&stc=1

I'm not a wimp but chances are that you are big, fat, overweight, and ugly. After watching games in the Fargo Dome it's obvious that most of the NDSU fans are.

Bison56
December 18th, 2016, 11:56 AM
I'm not a wimp but chances are that you are big, fat, overweight, and ugly. After watching games in the Fargo Dome it's obvious that most of the NDSU fans are.

Lol the keyboard warrior is still crying.

SingForever
December 18th, 2016, 11:59 AM
*Reads this*

*Followed by this*

*Takes deep breath*

No I won't respond....
https://media.giphy.com/media/jSj7fAyOyVXmE/giphy.gif

Ok have to respond:

As a fan of a team who has been sent to the Fargodome 3 times in six years in the playoffs alone, and has likely played there more times in a six year period than any team has played anywhere outside of their home field, quit your wailing crybaby bull**** you spineless, no backbone, mentallly weak gutless twat. Your fans outnumbered 20 to 1? What stadium isn't like that if they have a following worthy of being called FCS? Is that not the concept of a road game? Seriously, go follow the College of Faith or intramural ball if you're that pathetic.

Thanks for the insult, you fat, overweight, obnoxious NDSU fan. From watching the games at the Fargo Dome, I couldn't help but notice that most of the fans fit that description.

POD Knows
December 18th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the insult, you fat, overweight, obnoxious NDSU fan. From watching the games at the Fargo Dome, I couldn't help but notice that most of the fans fit that description.

Swing and a miss.

SingForever
December 18th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Get Laid

POD Knows
December 18th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Get Laid

What is your mom's phone number and does she take Visa, I don't carry cash.

TheKingpin28
December 18th, 2016, 12:06 PM

He is a bunny fan and probably one of the most physically fit people I know, but continue to prove your ignorance as being a Novembrist.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your mom's phone number and does she take Visa, I don't carry cash.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/906/550/37d.jpg

Bison56
December 18th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Get Laid

Your desperation is showing.

SingForever
December 18th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Oh, another aspect of your personality has been revealed

POD Knows
December 18th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Oh, another aspect of your personality has been revealed

Who are you talking to?? Do you know how to do a proper reply.

cx500d
December 18th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Interesting overgeneralization. What you didn't see was the recent post from a Lehigh father on the Bisonville forum pleading for help on getting a picture of his son making a spectacular catch against the Bison a few years ago and all the Bison helping this guy find the source of the picture and get him a blow up so he could give it to his son. They didn't have to do it, thats just the way people from North Dakota are.

In general, the people I have met from Lehigh have been amazing. I worked for a Navy SEAL Admiral in Afghanistan that was a graduate of Lehigh, and now a member of the College wrestling hall of fame. A more quiet and humble person I have never met and he never spoke ill of anyone in public. I worked with another Lehigh graduate who recently retired, who was similar in his quietness and humility, and I still invite him to our work gatherings because everybody likes him.

Not sure what class you missed at Lehigh to get the same manners as these fine men.

Thumper 76
December 18th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Swing and a miss.
xlolx xlolx xlolx

Best part is in the post he quoted is specifically said "as a fan of a team who has been sent to the Fargodome 3 of the last 6 years in the playoffs"

He is a bunny fan and probably one of the most physically fit people I know, but continue to prove your ignorance as being a Novembrist.

xlolx I'm glad neither of us know many people with gym memberships xlolx

TheKingpin28
December 18th, 2016, 01:07 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx

Best part is in the post he quoted is specifically said "as a fan of a team who has been sent to the Fargodome 3 of the last 6 years in the playoffs"

xlolx I'm glad neither of us know many people with gym memberships xlolx

Hopefully you are including me in that even though I have one that I never use. My workout routine involves walking around Campus. When I lift weights, they are measured in 12, 16, 24, or 40oz as well as 0.750, 1.00, 1.750, and 3.750L

Bisonoline
December 18th, 2016, 01:13 PM
With equal passion, I want EWU to win it. To be the team that Bison will eternally loathe for being the only team they can't beat in the playoffs. On top of that, I want it to end in a controversial call. I want the butthurt to be full throttle.

Hows that butt hurt working for you now? Freaking loser.

NDSUtk
December 18th, 2016, 01:18 PM
According to your profile you graduated college in 1977. That means you're over 60 years old and this is how you are responding? Wow. I sincerely hope your grandchildren don't behave the way you do.

PS: if you're going to run smack, don't use three consecutive words that mean the same thing. It's quite redundant.

Bison56
December 18th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Hows that butt hurt working for you now? Freaking loser.

I love when the Chattown of EWU goes into hiding.

Bisonoline
December 18th, 2016, 01:29 PM
According to your profile you graduated college in 1977. That means you're over 60 years old and this is how you are responding? Wow. I sincerely hope your grandchildren don't behave the way you do.

PS: if you're going to run smack, don't use three consecutive words that mean the same thing. It's quite redundant.

Typical internet loser. Comes out occasionally when the wife lets him. Then he becomes the blowhard tough guy.

Bison56
December 18th, 2016, 07:04 PM

I bet he would be one of those people who cry if the game is played in the cold too.

POD Knows
December 18th, 2016, 07:42 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24218&stc=1

BisonFan02
December 18th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Get Laid

Nice come back ****face. Be gone. xlolx

BisonFan02
December 18th, 2016, 10:26 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24218&stc=1

#cultivatingmass

SingForever
December 20th, 2016, 11:01 AM
This stupid discourse started because I was called a wimp for suggesting that having a home like the Fargo Dome makes it much easier to get to the final game. I think my opinion makes a lot of sense. If you disagree, fine, but you Bison people started the name calling, not me. I've noticed over the recent years that everytime someone disagrees with NDSU folks they
reply with insults. Like everything about themselves is perfect and everyone else is stupid. NOT! You went to school at NDSU Big f------Deal.

BisonFan02
December 20th, 2016, 11:07 AM
This stupid discourse started because I was called a wimp for suggesting that having a home like the Fargo Dome makes it much easier to get to the final game. I think my opinion makes a lot of sense. If you disagree, fine, but you Bison people started the name calling, not me. I've noticed over the recent years that everytime someone disagrees with NDSU folks they
reply with insults. Like everything about themselves is perfect and everyone else is stupid. NOT! You went to school at NDSU Big f------Deal.

Wrong again. xlolx

SingForever
December 20th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Nice come back ****face. Be gone. xlolx
This all started because some a--hole called me a wimp. As a former officer in the U.S. Air Force, I resent that. My argument about a HUGE home field advantage made sense. You disagree with me, that's fine (when deep down inside you know" you have a huge advantage). But don't insult me. And don't expect to give smack and not get it back. And then someone talks about how nice some Lehigh people are. Probably a NDSU educated person. BIG F ------DEAL!

SingForever
December 20th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Wrong again. xlolxSo you are just a fan. What difference does it make anyway.BE GONE! I'm too busy still celebrating the BIIIIZNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN loss. LOL

Christiank22
December 20th, 2016, 11:30 AM
So you are just a fan. What difference does it make anyway.BE GONE! I'm too busy still celebrating the BIIIIZNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN loss. LOL
And we can still celebrate 5 Natty's in a row, 6 MVFC titles, and an unprecedented record against Power 5 schools... Yeah I think we're doing okay as a program.

citdog
December 20th, 2016, 12:00 PM
This all started because some a--hole called me a wimp. As a former officer in the U.S. Air Force, I resent that.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/66/e4/b9/66e4b9f9dfae26d2a97ce26ea2480a1e.jpg

Bisonoline
December 20th, 2016, 12:06 PM
So you are just a fan. What difference does it make anyway.BE GONE! I'm too busy still celebrating the BIIIIZNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN loss. LOL

If you are still celebrating the loss of a football game you are doing life wrong and only re-enforce the wimp handle you have acquired.

LeadBolt
December 20th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Congratulations to JMU for winning a big game in a tough environment without all of their players. Good luck in Frisco.

Congratulations to NDSU for an incredible run and to their fans creating a home field advantage with passionate support.

Not so much to haters.

Gil Dobie
December 20th, 2016, 12:38 PM
If you are still celebrating the loss of a football game you are doing life wrong and only re-enforce the wimp handle you have acquired.

Definition Wimp: a weak and cowardly or unadventurous person that celebrates another person's loss.

Bison56
December 20th, 2016, 01:16 PM

What else can a Lehigh guy celebrate?

Bisonoline
December 20th, 2016, 01:25 PM
This all started because some a--hole called me a wimp. As a former officer in the U.S. Air Force, I resent that. My argument about a HUGE home field advantage made sense. You disagree with me, that's fine (when deep down inside you know" you have a huge advantage). But don't insult me. And don't expect to give smack and not get it back. And then someone talks about how nice some Lehigh people are. Probably a NDSU educated person. BIG F ------DEAL!

You must have been a terrible officer. Usually officers are much better spoken and carry themselves better. May be thats why you are a FORMER officer.

MR. CHICKEN
December 20th, 2016, 01:40 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/66/e4/b9/66e4b9f9dfae26d2a97ce26ea2480a1e.jpg

......BACK IN DUH DAY......JUST AS GOOD....AS RUNNIN' TA CANADA.............BROCCO!

Thumper 76
December 20th, 2016, 01:54 PM

Wrong. Don't change your argument you made. You said it was an unfair advantage, and you deserve to be called a wimp or anything else for suggesting something that silly. If it was just pumped in noise from speakers the whole time that made it that way, then you might have an argument. But to say the crowd is too loud and it's unfair, then you reap what you sow. Nobody would react to your crybaby ass the way they did had you said it was an advantage. But you cried it was unfair, so go grab your participation trophies and go home.

BisonFan02
December 20th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Wrong. Don't change your argument you made. You said it was an unfair advantage, and you deserve to be called a wimp or anything else for suggesting something that silly. If it was just pumped in noise from speakers the whole time that made it that way, then you might have an argument. But to say the crowd is too loud and it's unfair, then you reap what you sow. Nobody would react to your crybaby ass the way they did had you said it was an advantage. But you cried it was unfair, so go grab your participation trophies and go home.

**** yeah!

Bison56
December 20th, 2016, 02:57 PM

https://media.tenor.co/images/e9a14bf55e258ce06b61b0ba6c147a49/raw (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjV26261IPRAhUr_4MKHbG4BjQQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tenor.co%2Fview%2Fnod-agree-yes-startrek-captain-gif-5694982&bvm=bv.142059868,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNEimYUsJgIixrrTnJY5Df30Det4ZQ&ust=1482353752511872)

cx500d
December 20th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Wow, an officer in the junior service, I'm impressed. I forget, is that called the Air Farce, or the Chair Force? Hopefully you didn't lose your lackland laser in case it gets dark out; are you still scared to cross the red line? Let me guess, the 357th SW&T Squadron?

...called me a wimp. As a former officer in the U.S. Air Force, I resent that....

Hammerhead
December 20th, 2016, 03:08 PM
In 2015, NDSU was the #3 seed so we would have travelled to Illinois State if they had won in the quarterfinals. EWU got to host a quarterfinal game in 2010 after Montana State lost to NDSU.

It's a huge advantage and almost won them a game last night where they were not the better team. What I find amazing is that in 5 years, they were seeded high enough to host every game. Coming out of the MVFC to boot. That is insane and maybe more impressive than the titles themselves. Again, congratulations Bison. Admittedly I was pulling for JMU, but what you have done in the last decade is the gold standard.

POD Knows
December 20th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Wow, an officer in the junior service, I'm impressed. I forget, is that called the Air Farce, or the Chair Force? Hopefully you didn't lose your lackland laser in case it gets dark out; are you still scared to cross the red line? Let me guess, the 357th SW&T Squadron?

So are you calling this guy out on his "posted" service. I don't know what his service is or was but I wouldn't assume anything. xcoffeex