PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston State @ James Madison

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Bison56
December 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
I wonder if we will get to see a SHSU player flipping the bird?

caribbeanhen
December 9th, 2016, 09:27 PM
NDSU is gonna roll them next week

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is JMU better than lasts years Jacksonville State?

JMUNJ08
December 9th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Briscoe done! No D1 record for you!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 9th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha......No

JMUNJ08
December 9th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Alpha be trolling HARD

F'N Hawks
December 9th, 2016, 09:32 PM
That fat ****er who came in at the end was a 4 star QB? Lmao. He bounced three passes. Lol.

CockyGeek
December 9th, 2016, 09:33 PM
JSU/JMU 127 - SHSU 17

JSUSoutherner
We will find out next week.

X-Factor
Briscoe done! No D1 record for you!

Kids was all out TERRIBLE.

Longhorn
The score tonight is going to be as mismatched as the poll results above, and in the same favor.

Yep. Exposed. See ya later SH.

JSUSoutherner
December 9th, 2016, 09:34 PM
That fat ****er who came in at the end was a 4 star QB? Lmao. He bounced three passes. Lol.
****, if he's a four star recruit I must be the next Tom Brady.

70MilesFromCanada
December 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24092&stc=1

CockyGeek
December 9th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Just imagine what JMU could have done to Oklahoma Panhandle

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 9th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Alpha be trolling HARD
Check back next weekend and you will see I wasn't trolling at all.

Serpentor
December 9th, 2016, 09:42 PM
As bad as it was to lose last year, this is even worse. Not just because the point differential is greater, it's symbolic of no improvement whatsoever.

At least I still have my Browns to root for... oh, wait...

penguinpower
December 9th, 2016, 09:46 PM
As bad as it was to lose last year, this is even worse. Not just because the point differential is greater, it's symbolic of no improvement whatsoever.

I feel for the players. I think your AD beds to schedule some better OOC competition so the players don't have to face a mismatch like this. Please have your AD call Youngstown. You would be better competition than what we face in some of our OOC games that pad the schedule and it will be a measuring stick.

Longhorn
December 9th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Absolutely pitiful. I'll eat every piece of crow coming. These guys quit after they got down 28-0. Congrats JMU. Good squad y'all have.

No, your guys didn't quit. They just got exposed. SH played a super soft schedule and it's D is lousy and the O overrated. If SH played in the CAA they probably wouldn't have made the playoffs.

JSUSoutherner
December 9th, 2016, 09:47 PM

The still Browns have fans?

Which is worse? Watching that Sammy loss or being a Browns fan?

milleniumkat
December 9th, 2016, 09:47 PM
No, your guys didn't quit. They just got exposed. SH played a super soft schedule and it's D is lousy and the O overrated. If SH played in the CAA they probably wouldn't have made the playoffs.

looks that way tonight. we will try again next year. head....slam

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Longhorn
December 9th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Check back next weekend and you will see I wasn't trolling at all.

Still smarting after the Griz's loss in 2004? ;)

penguinpower
December 9th, 2016, 09:48 PM

I am a Browns fan........factory of sadness

Serpentor
December 9th, 2016, 09:52 PM

Well chief, I'm gonna have to go with Sammy on account of the fact that I've been a Browns fan all my life so I've become anesthetized to their failure, whereas my love for the Bearkats is still fresh enough for me to be disappointed.

FUBeAR
December 9th, 2016, 09:55 PM

All of that is true AND...they quit. They didn't wait until it was 28-0 though. The 'hand-tackling' and completely not hustling to the ball by their D started as soon as they were shredded on a few plays after the SHSU O did not capitalize on the 1st possession turnover by JMU and gave the ball right back to the Dukes.

7-on-7 Offense + Soft Schedule + a Solid Opponent + a little adversity = Soft, Quick-to-Quit Team

TheRevSFA
December 9th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Well chief, I'm gonna have to go with Sammy on account of the fact that I've been a Browns fan all my life so I've become anesthetized to their failure, whereas my love for the Bearkats is still fresh enough for me to be disappointed.

I feel your pain, except it's the Rangers in baseball

Longhorn
December 9th, 2016, 09:57 PM
I can't tell if Sam has quit or if they are truly this bad on defense

Or JMU is simply that good. xthumbsupx

Serpentor
December 9th, 2016, 09:59 PM
looks that way tonight. we will try again next year. head....slam

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu (http://www.KinderGentlerMK.edu)

So MK, what do you say? Do we stick out on AGS for a while, or do we fulfill the Novemberist prophecy and return to the land of shadows?

Serpentor
December 9th, 2016, 10:02 PM
I am a Browns fan........factory of sadness

A fellow Brownie! *eats some Member berries*

Member Bernie Kosar? Member Ernest Byner? Member Webster Slaughter?

Member Marty Schottenheimer? Oh my God, Marty! I remember you! *breaks down crying*

X-Factor
December 9th, 2016, 10:02 PM
So MK, what do you say? Do we stick out on AGS for a while, or do we fulfill the Novemberist prophecy and return to the land of shadows?

I've got say, Serpentor, youre a good **** xthumbsupx
Not many could stand here after their team got pick pocketed like that.

Serpentor
December 9th, 2016, 10:03 PM
I've got say, Serpentor, youre a good **** xthumbsupx
Not many could stand here after their team got pick pocketed like that.

Thanks. Good luck tomorrow against the Killer bunnies.

StrikeJMU
December 9th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Anyone else having a great night? xdrunkyx Where is that ____ rag The Pod?

penguinpower
December 9th, 2016, 10:11 PM

Member Marty Schottenheimer? Oh my God, Marty! I remember you! *breaks down crying*

I cannot watch anymore, but listen on xm. I usually workout while they are on because I get so mad that it ends up in a good workout. #Sundays.

penguinpower
December 9th, 2016, 10:14 PM
?

milleniumkat
December 9th, 2016, 10:22 PM

Eh. I'm good. I'm still having fun.

See when it comes down to it, after the way our season ended the last two years, another meltdown toolshed beating is always in the back of my mind.

But as a fan, you gotta back your guys no matter what and HOPE the ugly parts don't resurface.

But sometimes they do. So of the multiple ends i could see to this game, sadly this WAS one of them. Tho i hoped it wouldn't be. And all i ever really said was that i backed my team and didn't like the circular talk and assumptions but wanted to hold off on the criticisms until i saw the end result. Well...that was it. lol.

Like I said, i have a TOTALLY different perspective for a coach and his scheme after year three. History has shown that good coaches have built the team into what it should be by year 3.

I'm still a keeler supporter but the Honeymoon is over now. JMU is damn good, so was JSU last year. But you gotta get your guys to COMPETE on that stage.

So, yeah, when you cal for a team to lose every week, eventually you'll be right. And when that teams season ends with a loss on last game...the critics get to be right for a full year.

So, today was a victory for the critics and supporters like me get to sulk and regroup. It's easy to be a fan when your team goes out the last one standing, what determines you as a fan is how you handle walking off the loser.

We will regroup and give it another go.

JMU can make history next week and no offense to NDSU, but i hope the Dukes bring home the big banana.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

ursus arctos horribilis
December 9th, 2016, 10:56 PM

See when it comes down to it, after the way our season ended the last two years, another meltdown toolshed beating is always in the back of my mind.

But as a fan, you gotta back your guys no matter what and HOPE the ugly parts don't resurface.

But sometimes they do. So of the multiple ends i could see to this game, sadly this WAS one of them. Tho i hoped it wouldn't be. And all i ever really said was that i backed my team and didn't like the circular talk and assumptions but wanted to hold off on the criticisms until i saw the end result. Well...that was it. lol.

Like I said, i have a TOTALLY different perspective for a coach and his scheme after year three. History has shown that good coaches have built the team into what it should be by year 3.

I'm still a keeler supporter but the Honeymoon is over now. JMU is damn good, so was JSU last year. But you gotta get your guys to COMPETE on that stage.

So, yeah, when you cal for a team to lose every week, eventually you'll be right. And when that teams season ends with a loss on last game...the critics get to be right for a full year.

So, today was a victory for the critics and supporters like me get to sulk and regroup. It's easy to be a fan when your team goes out the last one standing, what determines you as a fan is how you handle walking off the loser.

JMU can make history next week and no offense to NDSU, but i hope the Dukes bring home the big banana.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

First, hope ya stay and hope you guys learn that it isn't always everyone against you (SHSU) and you may have seen some circular reasoning, I don't doubt that cuz I sure as hell ain't keeping up on all the talk back and forth.

BUT, I will talk about what I have seen here and on twitter at times. Some of you SHSU guys are real sensitive about the group here not thinking you were #1. That is where this all began. As I said many times and many others did as well...you have a good team, it just didn't seem as good to some of us as it did to you and other poll voters. As such, many of you didn't like that opinion.

I didn't see anyone saying you were gonna lose every week and if someone did it is likely just that they wanted to strike a nerve due to the way some of you blew in and called everyone haters and other pretty silly stuff...because we thought this tremendous, but fairly one sided team in SHSU might be around the #6 by out calculations. They made it past the round of eight and missed the final four.

We were right, we didn't think you were going out in the first or second game.

So, yeah, when you call for a team to lose every week, eventually you'll be right. And when that teams season ends with a loss on last game...the critics get to be right for a full year.

From what I've seen this statement is incorrect by a long shot unless you want to grab one or two guys you might have gotten into a pissing match with. This was not what the vast majority of us have been saying for about 6 or 7 weeks now. So please be honest in your assessment. I am sure you are a man of integrity so it will serve you well.

I am sorry you lost that way. I sure wouldn't have thought would be the outcome. I think your team was pretty damn good this year and I know how a loss like this feels man when it just seems like your rooting interest can not do anything correct. It sucks, I feel for you guys man.

Luckily, your worth has nothing to do with that. Stick around and enhance this place because you have the ability along with Serpentor and many other SHSU guys that have stopped in and helped with the fun this year.xthumbsupx

If not, good talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koCytQkK76s

milleniumkat
December 9th, 2016, 11:24 PM
First, hope ya stay and hope you guys learn that it isn't always everyone against you (SHSU) and you may have seen some circular reasoning, I don't doubt that cuz I sure as hell ain't keeping up on all the talk back and forth.

BUT, I will talk about what I have seen here and on twitter at times. Some of you SHSU guys are real sensitive about the group here not thinking you were #1. That is where this all began. As I said many times and many others did as well...you have a good team, it just didn't seem as good to some of us as it did to you and other poll voters. As such, many of you didn't like that opinion.

I didn't see anyone saying you were gonna lose every week and if someone did it is likely just that they wanted to strike a nerve due to the way some of you blew in and called everyone haters and other pretty silly stuff...because we thought this tremendous, but fairly one sided team in SHSU might be around the #6 by out calculations. They made it past the round of eight and missed the final four.

We were right, we didn't think you were going out in the first or second game.

From what I've seen this statement is incorrect by a long shot unless you want to grab one or two guys you might have gotten into a pissing match with. This was not what the vast majority of us have been saying for about 6 or 7 weeks now. So please be honest in your assessment. I am sure you are a man of integrity so it will serve you well.

I am sorry you lost that way. I sure wouldn't have thought would be the outcome. I think your team was pretty damn good this year and I know how a loss like this feels man when it just seems like your rooting interest can not do anything correct. It sucks, I feel for you guys man.

Luckily, your worth has nothing to do with that. Stick around and enhance this place because you have the ability along with Serpentor and many other SHSU guys that have stopped in and helped with the fun this year.xthumbsupx

If not, good talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koCytQkK76s

Wasn't really referring to AGS folks that time. lol. He knows who he is. It's all good. Ass whippings happen. If you can give em, gotta handle taking them. I plan to stick around. Although it does concern me that so many apparently run and hide following a loss. Makes me think they get chased down and beat up. Otherwise i'm not sure what the fear would be based on.

As for the rest, honestly, i just enjoy a good debate. I'll argue about whatever if the mood strikes me. Often time, i don't necessarily believe my own stated view, i just enjoy watching others attempt to defend their point of view. You'd be surprised how much or how little you learn about people.

I'm the textbook "Devil's Advocate guy". I'm the guy who says "You really think that? Ok. Tell me why? Convince me"

I've had fun. I plan to stick around a while, but i'll be honest...i get bored easily. If i don't have a dog in the fight it's hard for me to care.

I'm the same way with other sports. I learned about myself a few years ago that i'm not a sports fan...im a favorite team fan. I can't sit still and watch another team play unless they are out to play my team and that's NBA, NFL or MLB. I like my teams and am not usually interested in others. No offense. So if i flake off for a while, it's simply that i don't have anything of interest or value to add...but it's not personal. Thank you for reaching out. it's tough doing what you do.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

grizband
December 9th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Wasn't really referring to AGS folks that time. lol. He knows who he is. It's all good. Ass whippings happen. If you can give em, gotta handle taking them. I plan to stick around. Although it does concern me that so many apparently run and hide following a loss. Makes me think they get chased down and beat up. Otherwise i'm not sure what the fear would be based on.

As for the rest, honestly, i just enjoy a good debate. I'll argue about whatever if the mood strikes me. Often time, i don't necessarily believe my own stated view, i just enjoy watching others attempt to defend their point of view. You'd be surprised how much or how little you learn about people.

I'm the textbook "Devil's Advocate guy". I'm the guy who says "You really think that? Ok. Tell me why? Convince me"

I've had fun. I plan to stick around a while, but i'll be honest...i get bored easily. If i don't have a dog in the fight it's hard for me to care.

I'm the same way with other sports. I learned about myself a few years ago that i'm not a sports fan...im a favorite team fan. I can't sit still and watch another team play unless they are out to play my team and that's NBA, NFL or MLB. I like my teams and am not usually interested in others. No offense. So if i flake off for a while, it's simply that i don't have anything of interest or value to add...but it's not personal. Thank you for reaching out. it's tough doing what you do.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu
Hope you stick around MK, it's pretty fun here in the off-season too! No one really gets run off, some fan groups only seem to handle winning (looking at you, San Diego...)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 12:44 AM
My research today shows Sammy isn't affected by cold weather in past deep playoff runs.

Bruh you sure?

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 12:48 AM
Not as cold as everyone was forecasting. Team looks ready! JB throwing passes like a lighting bolt!!!!

13-44 2 INTs, just like a lightning bolt!

awBison
December 10th, 2016, 12:49 AM
JMU playing sloppy and still dominating.
I've seen quite a few quotes in this thread about JMU not playing well but I disagree. I'm thinking that they are a
serious championship level competitor. They looked very disciplined and organized IMO. Did the little things well. No big superstar players
but the whole team played together as a unit. That's what it takes to win. I still question their physicality and strength but I thought their discipline was very impressive and I think that they have a legit shot at any team that doesn't take them very seriously or is having a rough game. JMU is a really good team.

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Keeler's Botox and tan look pretty strong tonight, at least.

Savage, bro.

awBison
December 10th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Clearly JMU is going to **** all over the winner of the SDSU NDSU game anyway xlolx.
I don't think JMU will dominate the winner of that game but I don't think they will be an easy win either. JMU is a really good team and they have a shot to win this thing.

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 12:56 AM
How the hell was SHSU seeded? xrotatehx

In their defense; their seed was wrong. As in they shouldn't have been seeded at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Offense. Defense. special teams.

But..there were 3 blocks in the back on that return tho.

LOL Okay MK

Longhorn
December 10th, 2016, 01:03 AM

Those FB fans who have watched Keeler coached teams for far longer than three seasons tried to educate SH fans, and in particular, the biggest trash-talkers like yourself. Keeler knows how to build a team that gets them into the playoffs, but he really doesn't know how to prepare them to win the big games. That's one of the reasons he's now the coach at SH, and is no longer the HC at his Alma mater. Keeler = a bridesmaid, but never the bride.

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 01:03 AM
No doubt an awful start...but always Impressed at all the people who feel a football game is one quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about 3? 65-0.

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Well, clearly Briscoe is hurt and that's the reason for all of this.

Really? REALLY? Really.

awBison
December 10th, 2016, 01:10 AM
I've said it before either here or on our own board but JMU is the best team in the country right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
A very good team? Yes. The best? I don't think so but time will tell. I certainly do not think that this game was telling in any way of them being the best, just that they were very good. SHSU looked positively horrible in pretty much every area of the game.

Longhorn
December 10th, 2016, 01:13 AM
Really? REALLY? Really.

Dirty, the only thing hurting with Briscoe right about now is his pride. ;)

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 01:15 AM
In SHSU's defense, they are not 35 points worse than JMU. But they are not playing with any heart.

You're right they're 58 points worse.

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Schnor was throwing TD passes at 70-7 vs. Rhody. He'll be in there for awhile if that is the norm.

Hey when do you guys play this week you salty douche?

- - - Updated - - -

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/800/DR/DRCFVPKTMHTFNUW.20161206221132.jpg

Ghost of KC Keeler on the right (HE DED)

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Keeler and Longo have been interviewing and will be gone within the week. They sure as hell weren't preparing.

SWEET EXCUSE YOU RACIST F***

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 01:34 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha......No

Why you hatin' bro? Sad to see a proud griz guy slurping the Bizon.

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Nothing but respect for MK still being here after the game. I was wrong - SHSU does deserve fans like you. I won't say that about most other Sammy fans though.

Nickels
December 10th, 2016, 01:43 AM
Hey when do you guys play this week you salty douche?

- - - Updated - - -

Ghost of KC Keeler on the right (HE DED)

- - - Updated - - -

SWEET EXCUSE YOU RACIST F***

ROFL. You guys were by far the better team but god damn loosen up and stop being such a fag.

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 01:45 AM
ROFL. You guys were by far the better team but god damn loosen up and stop being such a fag.

I called you racist and you went to calling me gay? Bro, if you wanna hook up download grinder.

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 01:46 AM
Elon > SHSU

Literally SHSU wouldn't get one win in the CAA.

Briscoe is the worst QB I've ever seen in person.

Nickels
December 10th, 2016, 01:49 AM
I called you racist and you went to calling me gay? Bro, if you wanna hook up download grinder.

Yeah cuz you are acting like a over sensitive rectum raider. Whats stuck up your up ass and why are you calling me racist?

U should be celebrating right now. Quit being whiney twat.

Nickels
December 10th, 2016, 01:52 AM
Elon > SHSU

Literally SHSU wouldn't get one win in the CAA.

Briscoe is the worst QB I've ever seen in person.
That's sad. You got the biggest win possible yet are still pissed off. Why are you so bitter bro?

DirtyDukes
December 10th, 2016, 02:01 AM
That's sad. You got the biggest win possible yet are still pissed off. Why are you so bitter bro?

Not the biggest win possible, we had like 5 dropped INTs on your garbage QB. Not bitter at all, just giving you guys your just desserts. You don't get to talk **** all year long about how great you are and then lose 65-7 (YOU GOT JSU'D... AGAIN) and not take ****.

You guys are not good at football and any accolades you have from this year are complete garbage against a garbage schedule.

Nickels
December 10th, 2016, 02:16 AM
Not the biggest win possible, we had like 5 dropped INTs on your garbage QB. Not bitter at all, just giving you guys your just desserts. You don't get to talk **** all year long about how great you are and then lose 65-7 (YOU GOT JSU'D... AGAIN) and not take ****.

You guys are not good at football and any accolades you have from this year are complete garbage against a garbage schedule.
Sounds like you need a hug

TennBison
December 10th, 2016, 02:42 AM
Sounds like you need a hug
In order to tackle you have to know how to hug, the motions are the same. And based on last nights game, no SHSU players know how to hug. So no relief is coming from them.

TheEagleSHSU
December 10th, 2016, 02:43 AM

Dukes, I hope you have someone in your life that loves you, you've got a lot of hate in that heart. Hopefully you can move past your love affair with MK and us SHSU folks. If not, I feel sorry for you and will add you to my prayer list. 😂

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 03:47 AM

You're really not helping your cause to become Chattown 2.0. :D

BTW, good on you for sticking around and trying a little crow. It sucks to see your team get dismantled, and it's easy to run away and hide. Good luck next season.

Nickels
December 10th, 2016, 03:55 AM
https://s24.postimg.org/i2g76zkid/Capture.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTgL8ZJbcOM

**** this clown.

I can stomach an ass kicking....but I can't stomach quitting 5 minutes into the damn game and I really really cant stomach a coach that isn't taking responsibility, blaming everyone but himself and staff.....and laughing about the abomination he presented.

Hit the road yankee scum.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 05:04 AM
In their defense; their seed was wrong. As in they shouldn't have been seeded at all.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Okay MK

There were. watch the replay.
I was wrong, there were 4. lhahahah. i was conservative.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Those FB fans who have watched Keeler coached teams for far longer than three seasons tried to educate SH fans, and in particular, the biggest trash-talkers like yourself. Keeler knows how to build a team that gets them into the playoffs, but he really doesn't know how to prepare them to win the big games. That's one of the reasons he's now the coach at SH, and is no longer the HC at his Alma mater. Keeler = a bridesmaid, but never the bride.

But....he's got a ring tho..

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 05:07 AM

His team hasn't won a big playoff game since 2008. It's been a while.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 05:10 AM
Dukes, I hope you have someone in your life that loves you, you've got a lot of hate in that heart. Hopefully you can move past your love affair with MK and us SHSU folks. If not, I feel sorry for you and will add you to my prayer list. 😂

We all knew he would act like this even after our cease fire. I could report him like he and his buddy did, but i'm a man. I can take my medicine. We all joe that if tables were turned he'd be drinking and driving on the nearest VA Nascar track.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 05:16 AM
Really? REALLY? Really.

no. It was a joke. No humor even in victory eh? When school let's out for the holiday you'll be able to relax some and enjoy this win. Maybe you guys will make history next week and be THE team to end the streak. You guys are THAT good imho.

I like to give the Ass whipping team the credit for having earned the win by being THAT good. To lay it all on the losing team is really just a slight vs the winner. When you grow up and look at the big picture more in life, you see it more that way.

JMU beat the brakes off of a good team. I give them respect.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Bisonoline
December 10th, 2016, 05:17 AM
There were. watch the replay.
I was wrong, there were 4. lhahahah. i was conservative.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

We all knew he would act like this even after our cease fire. I could report him like he and his buddy did, but i'm a man. I can take my medicine. We all joe that if tables were turned he'd be drinking and driving on the nearest VA Nascar track.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Hey life is good. It's minus 7 degrees here in Fargo and we are waiting in line to get in to the tailgate lot. 20 more minutes and she opens up.

StrikeJMU
December 10th, 2016, 05:32 AM
Hey life is good. It's minus 7 degrees here in Fargo and we are waiting in line to get in to the tailgate lot. 20 more minutes and she opens up.

Im looking forward to watching this game. Let's see a good show. xthumbsupx

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 06:22 AM

Man i gotta be honest...that sounds like hell on earth. hahahah. If hell was minus 7

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 06:53 AM
So..while setting my DVR this am for the NDSU and SDSU game...i came across the replay of the shsu vs jmu game. I quickly scrolled past it and noticed that immediately following that program was the Pop Warner championship. I'm going to record it as well, because i'm feeling positive that we may be able to beat one of those teams last night.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

McNeese72
December 10th, 2016, 07:11 AM
We.......the Southland Conference........totally suck!!!!!!

The conference playoff teams don't need to be seeded in the future.

Don't worry about us next season

Doc

TennBison
December 10th, 2016, 07:15 AM

Funny how you talk trash all year long about how great your team is. And how dominating you are against weak competition. But the minute you get exposed and embarrassed for the second straight year you call for a cease fire. Face it, your team has proven nothing for the last 5-6 years except a) that you are always the bridesmaid and never the bride, and b) that your record over that time is a product of weak competition. Your team is the Southland version of the Pioneer leagues USD. Great record, no strength of schedule.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Funny how you talk trash all year long about how great your team is. And how dominating you are against weak competition. But the minute you get exposed and embarrassed for the second straight year you call for a cease fire. Face it, your team has proven nothing for the last 5-6 years except a) that you are always the bridesmaid and never the bride, and b) that your record over that time is a product of weak competition. Your team is the Southland version of the Pioneer leagues USD. Great record, no strength of schedule.

Nossir. You are late to the party. The cease fire was called for by Ursus and a couple of JMU fans. That was days before the game. We decided to let the BS stop for a while and get back to football. I have taken my medicine.

This was a private matter. lol

And guess what, i'll still rep my team no matter what. Although after the third year of same result, the honeymoon is over...a pattern has been established by this staff so my tone will change, but it has nothing to do with fear of smack talk on a message board. That's just dumb.

I hope your team does well today. i'm not sure how a guy would handle not being the champion when he feels the need to talk smack to a guy whose team has not and will not face his own. It's fun to pile on, but i'm not bitter. So enjoy.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 07:25 AM
hahahahahah

Hell that game was over 12 hours ago. You're the guy on twitter vids that gets laughed at because he walks up on a fight once it's over an punches the guy that lost and goes "yeah! i told y'all mofos not to mess with me! Yeah! I'm Hard bro!"

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

TheRevSFA
December 10th, 2016, 07:39 AM
So two out of Sam's past three playoff games have been blowout losses. That has to be concerning to Kat fans and hopefully Kat admin

clenz
December 10th, 2016, 07:49 AM
We.......the Southland Conference........totally suck!!!!!!

The conference playoff teams don't need to be seeded in the future.

Don't worry about us next season

Doc

I started to have that feeling about the SLC back in 2013 when a top 7 ranked McNeese State came into the UNIDome and got beat 41-6 (UNI pulled the starters in the third) by a UNI team that finished the year 6-5.

That McNeese team was also somehow seeded in the playoffs. They lost in the playoffs to an OVC team 31-10 and lost to the only other SLC with half a pulse that year 41-7

FUBeAR
December 10th, 2016, 08:18 AM

**** this clown.

I can stomach an ass kicking....but I can't stomach quitting 5 minutes into the damn game and I really really cant stomach a coach that isn't taking responsibility, blaming everyone but himself and staff.....and laughing about the abomination he presented.

Wow - of the myriad "Not excuses/just realities" floated in this 11 minutes, I think the devastating negative impact of the 1 hour west-to-east time change is, by far, my favorite. xrotatehx

TennBison
December 10th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Nossir. You are late to the party. The cease fire was called for by Ursus and a couple of JMU fans. That was days before the game. We decided to let the BS stop for a while and get back to football. I have taken my medicine.

And guess what, i'll still rep my team no matter what. Although after the third year of same result, the honeymoon is over...a pattern has been established by this staff so my tone will change, but it has nothing to do with fear of smack talk on a message board. That's just dumb.

I hope your team does well today. i'm not sure how a guy would handle not being the champion when he feels the need to talk smack to a guy whose team has not and will not face his own. It's fun to pile on, but i'm not bitter. So enjoy.

Bison fans have listened to SHSU fans talk smack ever since 2011. Starting with SHSU laying claim that NDSU can't handle the southern speed. Or how the Bison can't possibly take care of your triple option, or what ever reason SHSU fans have come up with as to why they were going to beat us. And then watching your team and fans lay an egg.
Just like JSU has done and is learning with all their Butt Auburn, Butt LSU garbage. And we have all this SEC,ACC, CBS,ABC,NBC,ESPN (or what ever other group of initials you want to throw together) transfer talent. Where/what has it gotten them..................zero,zip,nada. Had to love them last year where they seemed to think that their greatest game was a loss to Auburn in OT. How about the fact that NDSU just plain and simple owned them.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 08:26 AM
So two out of Sam's past three playoff games have been blowout losses. That has to be concerning to Kat fans and hopefully Kat admin

NoPE. ALL THREE!

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Bison fans have listened to SHSU fans talk smack ever since 2011. Starting with SHSU laying claim that NDSU can't handle the southern speed. Or how the Bison can't possibly take care of your triple option, or what ever reason SHSU fans have come up with as to why they were going to beat us. And then watching your team and fans lay an egg.
Just like JSU has done and is learning with all their Butt Auburn, Butt LSU garbage. And we have all this SEC,ACC, CBS,ABC,NBC,ESPN (or what ever other group of initials you want to throw together) transfer talent. Where/what has it gotten them..................zero,zip,nada. Had to love them last year where they seemed to think that their greatest game was a loss to Auburn in OT. How about the fact that NDSU just plain and simple owned them.

So we are back to talking shsu and ndsu again? We haven't played in 2 years. You should prolly find a quilt , i think your brain is freezing.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Lol. Sam had a great shot to win ONE title. They didn't. Damn fake punt. We've been pretenders ever since.

Back to the deer lease. Good luck to all the teams left. Peace

POD Knows
December 10th, 2016, 08:34 AM

**** this clown.

Apparently SHSU is incapable of playing tough, physical, back to back games, that is pretty much what I got out of the presser and that speaks to the schedule and the conference.

TennBison
December 10th, 2016, 08:37 AM

**** this clown.

You just have to laugh at how many times he says "Best player in the country". Give me a break, the kid is a product of the system they play, and is the MVP of their team. But in no way is he the best player in the country.

TennBison
December 10th, 2016, 08:50 AM
So we are back to talking shsu and ndsu again? We haven't played in 2 years. You should prolly find a quilt , i think your brain is freezing.

Not my fault that you joined this site this year and have missed out on the foundation that many of your fellow SHSU fans have dished out in the past since 2011. So many laying claim that they will be around and then fading off as they can't back up the sludge that they spew. You yourself have made posts for a good portion of the year about how great your team is and taken shots at the teams SHSU has beaten, and already you have backed off with your tail between your legs. You said you are taking it like a man but you continue to still throw in little a little dig here and there and act like a smart ass.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Not my fault that you joined this site this year and have missed out on the foundation that many of your fellow SHSU fans have dished out in the past since 2011. So many laying claim that they will be around and then fading off as they can't back up the sludge that they spew. You yourself have made posts for a good portion of the year about how great your team is and taken shots at the teams SHSU has beaten, and already you have backed off with your tail between your legs. You said you are taking it like a man but you continue to still throw in little a little dig here and there and act like a smart ass.

I was a reader. Just not a poster. I'm sorry you missed my post regarding why. i'm not repeating myself. You can search for it tho. No hard feelings tho. I'm taking it fine, i can't help being a smart ass, that's kinda what i am. I'm just keeping it real. Besides, i'm nkt that way to everyone, just you. Because i don't feel like you had anything to say. but i get it, it america. free country.

I already stated the reason for the backing off. I'm a man of my word. I made a vow out of respect to Ursus and the Ags board to not let things go nuts. I stand by that. Have a good day.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

JMU_71
December 10th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Somebody call Jill Stein.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longhorn
December 10th, 2016, 09:53 AM
But....he's got a ring tho..

One ring won with the previous coach's players. Hell, Keeler couldn't a win NC with Flacco at QB.

As I wrote...Keeler can game things to get your program into the playoffs, but he's the damn Buffalo Bills of the FCS. He doesn't know how to prepare or build a team to win the big game.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 09:54 AM
One ring won with the previous coach's players. Hell, Keeler couldn't win NC with Flacco at QB.

As I wrote...Keeler can game things to get your program into the playoffs, but he's the damn Buffalo Bills of the FCS. He doesn't know how to prepare or build a team to win the big game.

Every coach wins rings with someone else's players. Did Kleiman recruit Wentz?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Longhorn
December 10th, 2016, 10:00 AM

You're obviously new to Keeler's true colors. A little better working knowledge of Keeler's history at UD (and the coaching legend he replaced) might open your eyes. Keeler is an empty suit when it comes to preparing a team (and a building a program) to win the big games. But he is a world class whiner.

Enjoy the off-season.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 10:02 AM
You're obviously new to Keeler's true colors. A little better working knowledge of Keeler's history at UD (and the coaching legend he replaced) might open your eyes. Keeler is an empty suit when it comes to preparing a team (and a building a program) to win the big games. But he is a world class whiner.

Enjoy the off-season.

Nice deflection of my retort. That's been your MO.

I will enjoy it. Thank you. We get an extra week on recruiting for a change. Maybe we get some DBs or LB's? who knows.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Longhorn
December 10th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Nice deflection of my retort. That's been your MO.

I will enjoy it. Thank you. We get an extra week on recruiting for a change. Maybe we get some DBs or LB's? who knows.

Deflection? Funny! It's obvious you don't understand the meaning of the word, nor are you educable. As a newbie to AGS, I'm willing to cut you some slack as just another fan swept away by their team's bloated offense that articifically inflated their stats on fellow patsies in the Southland conference, but you've got a lot to learn. Like how to pay off a bet when you lose.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Deflection? Funny! It's obvious you don't understand the meaning of the word, nor are you educable. As a newbie to AGS, I'm willing to cut you some slack as just another fan swept away by their team's bloated offense that articifically inflated their stats on fellow patsies in the Southland conference, but you've got a lot to learn. Like how to pay off a bet when you lose.

Deflection means changed the subject and/or avoided. You're welcome. If you need help with anything else let me know.

I challenge you to give me a Million$$, what? You didn't do it? Welsher. lol.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Longhorn
December 10th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Deflection means changed the subject and/or avoided. You're welcome. If you need help with anything else let me know.

I challenge you to give me a Million$$, what? You didn't do it? Welsher. lol.

You're trying to learn, "A" for effort. Still, as much as you wiggle and try to avoid the ugly truth, Keeler's remains your lovely team's coach, not mine (thank goodness).

And you're still crawfishing on DD's bet. Man up.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 10:35 AM
You're trying to learn, "A" for effort. Still, as much as you wiggle and try to avoid the ugly truth, Keeler's remains your lovely team's coach, not mine (thank goodness).

And you're still crawfishing on DD's bet. Man up.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/340d2e7e40e807a14559ab8faec11b1e.jpg

Here's the response. There were demands made and not met. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's how contracts work..both sides have demands. there's a few attorneys in here that can prolly explain it better.

And again, IM STILL waiting on an improved, more original signature pic.

Are you prepared to have the back and forth 24/7 for a month or more?

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

clenz
December 10th, 2016, 10:36 AM

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Yup. Kleimam has been the key recruiter for NDSU since he got there. Just as he was at UNI.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Yup. Kleimam has been the key recruiter for NDSU since he got there. Just as he was at UNI.

Ok. lol. Forgot he was the D.C., bad example. Good pull. touché.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Daytripper
December 10th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Well, I up now and relatively sober. What happened last night? My brain seems to be blank.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 10:56 AM
What happened last night? My brain seems to be blank.

Seems to be a reoccuring theme...........especially in the political forum............................................. ......

Daytripper
December 10th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Lol. Sam had a great shot to win ONE title. They didn't. Damn fake punt. We've been pretenders ever since.

Back to the deer lease. Good luck to all the teams left. Peace

Yep. It seems we are better than almost everybody in the country, but never good enough to beat everybody. Not sure what to think about that game last night. I think the Avery fumble at the beginning just took the wind out of them. If that is true, then they don't have the fortitude that is required to be a champion.

Pretenders. That is a great label.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 12:03 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/bcf49086a261a487937f0063bca7d5f5.jpg

Classy.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

JMad03
December 10th, 2016, 12:41 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/bcf49086a261a487937f0063bca7d5f5.jpg

Classy.

LOL
And telling people you're going to "face rape" JMU fans on twitter after the game on twitter isn't?
Karma is a bitch.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 12:49 PM
LOL
And telling people you're going to "face rape" JMU fans on twitter after the game on twitter isn't?
Karma is a bitch.

If you can't see the difference then open your mouth...here I cum

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2016, 12:54 PM

Please stay. The rest of them can leave. MK is nowhere near as good as you are.

JMad03
December 10th, 2016, 12:56 PM
If you can't see the difference then open your mouth...here I cum

No thanks. You're too soft.

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2016, 01:18 PM

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Ursus never called for a cease fire. He told people to stop reporting each other because he didn't as t to babysit. xrolleyesx

StrikeJMU
December 10th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Ursus never called for a cease fire. He told people to stop reporting each other because he didn't as t to babysit. xrolleyesx Exactly, this is a message board, not the Yom Kippur War.

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Exactly, this is a message board, not the Yom Kippur War.

Not enough Jews here for that.

Matt
December 10th, 2016, 02:25 PM
this whole thread has made me hate jmu a lot less. which makes me hate myself a lot more. Dukes please send us your good juju. A rematch in the final is possibly on the horizon.

TheRevSFA
December 11th, 2016, 07:36 AM
JMU 55 SHSU 27

Wrong! (in Trump voice)

BNation was actually correct for once.....

milleniumkat
December 12th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Please stay. The rest of them can leave. MK is nowhere near as good as you are.

Why do you guys complain people leave too soon but beg for them to leave?

What is it that you would like the perfect poster to be?

You have trouble handling those different from you don't you?

"we wike you, pweez stay. We not wike MK. He dumb head. Pweez gang up and make him weeve"

So is this trash and bash going to go on all year or are we going to let it go at some point and get back to legitimate sports talk?

You tell me. The ball is in your court. Because honestly, i've contested from then beginning that AGS is nothing that a big trash talk suck fest that never really has any valuable contributions to FCS football across the country.

And all guys like you do is prove that every day. My work has already been done, there's not really anyone who has been able to challenge me in over the top garbage speak, so there's not really anything here that interesting.

So start making some nudie threads or come join me in my condo thread and let's talk about drugs, boobs and booze.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

DirtyDukes
December 12th, 2016, 10:38 AM

"we wike you, pweez stay. We not wike MK. He dumb head. Pweez gang up and make him weeve"

So is this trash and bash going to go on all year or are we going to let it go at some point and get back to legitimate sports talk?

You tell me. The ball is in your court. Because honestly, i've contested from then beginning that AGS is nothing that a big trash talk suck fest that never really has any valuable contributions to FCS football across the country.

And all guys like you do is prove that every day. My work has already been done, there's not really anyone who has been able to challenge me in over the top garbage speak, so there's not really anything here that interesting.

So start making some nudie threads or come join me in my condo thread and let's talk about drugs, boobs and booze.

I think it's just people hate the fact you're a welcher. You should change your Avatar to some Welch's grape juice, or the Welsh flag.

https://s29.postimg.org/8a2tvk3mf/IMG_1979.jpg

clenz
December 12th, 2016, 11:39 AM

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

Here's the thing: you're wrong.

There is more "valuable contributions" on this site in regards to nation fcs discussion daily than you could keep up with if you wanted too. Go read pretty much any thread you aren't involved in and you'd be shocked at how much actual discussion goes on.

Maybe you don't see the valuable discussion because you don't add to it. You bring the garbage in and then continue to create it.

Maybe the source of the problem when it comes to threads you read being turned to **** is you.

Bisonoline
December 12th, 2016, 07:27 PM

This is the bar youve set for yourself?
If it sucks Then leave.
You were some what amusing at first but your continual whining is now old hat. This perpetual **** storm is all of your own doing. If you REALLY want to talk sports then do so and in time people might look at you in a different light. Remember it was you who said you were a douche bag. No reason to not treat you like one.
If you dont like it here----Then Hit the bricks like the posers before you. Bye.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/16695_512774378744026_353511575_n_zpscf2e17f6.jpg